To Korup with Love (SAFARI)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
CUBANSKIES
Hello, I'm Looking Around
To Korup with Love (SAFARI)

Post by CUBANSKIES » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:18 am

Hey everyone. This is a summary of my first safari bait, which I pulled off working together with @Myon359 and @Additional_orchid14 , who I stumbled upon during the bait.I used ChatGPT to write most email responses for me in this bait. Highly useful tool to speed up the replying process, especially translating back and forth from nigerian pidgin. Hope you enjoy!

Go towards the end for some golden lad suffering, including apparently prison. Hopefully the safari continues going on.

The characters are:
Me -- Br0die Buckr1dge, an old man with dementia that has way too much money to spend.
barrister chris pitman -- my fake lad

s1mba safari -- additional orchid/myon359
dr. lad -- a really prideful lad i found on scamwarners, he's always bragging about his education in unilag.
oga -- dr. lad's scammer boss.
kenny -- some other scammer from benin

Here's the estimated travel route. 1198 km or 744.4027 miles :lol:

Here's the format I first got from my lad:

BCC: CUBANSK1ES
Subject: ATTN.
Date: 26/02/2023 00:01
*From: HEAD OF OPERATIONS FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC(HQ) LAGOS STATE-NIGERIA. ATTENTION: It is my humble pleasure and trust, I write this very important letter to you. I got your contact through a friend whom I told I needed an assistance on some information, although I did not disclose the nature of this business to him, since it demands absolute secrecy. Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being top secret and confidential. I am DR. AYO PHD Head of operation Unit, First Bank Nigeria Of Plc (HQ) Lagos Nigeria. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make some one whom you didn't know for the first time to feel apprehensive, but be assured that all will be well with every involved persons at the end of this business. THE PROPOSITION: A FOREIGNER, MR.
CHARLIE BROWN (AN EXPARTRIATE ENGINEER), who has a domiciliary account with this Bank, FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC (HQ) foreign operation dept., MR.
CHARLIE BROWN is an oil merchant/contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria for many years, but for about four(4) years now from 1999 his account was dormant without saving more money or withdrawing from the account as it used to be, leaving in His account the sum of usd28m cash.
Now I have informed the bank authorities and board members about this matter and after many meetings they resolved that I should contact MR.
CHARLIE BROWN'S relatives or next of kin on behalf of the bank, hence is in my dept for them to file a letter of claim, but all effort by this dept to contact any of his relations or next of kin proved unsuccessful, the embassy of his country has tried without success and write me on behalf of first bank suggesting that the fund be shared to THE RED CROSS, CHILD CARE TRUST or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS ORGANISATION IN AFRICA. In order to prevent the bank from diverting this fund as unclaimed fund or sharing it as said by the embassy which I know they will not do, I and my colleagues now seek your assistance for you to stand as the next of kin / relation of MR. CHARLIE BROWN in claiming this US28m. All the documents to enable you claim this fund will be carefully provided to you to submit the work out of this claim. If this is acceptable to you, forward to me your telephone, fax, name, and email contacts as more detail will follow up. We will be also happy to hear from you, your percentage, immediately this fund is being remitted into your account. Note that high degree of trust is required from you, not betrayal. Thanks and Best Regards,*

*DR AYO PHD*
My first reply to the lad:

To: Dr. Lad
Subject: Re: ATTN.
Date: 01/03/2023 13:49
Jagshemash!

I am very excite to read your email, my friend! It seems like you have a very interesting and top secret proposition for me. I am Br0die, and I am from Kazakhstan, but I am living in America now, so I am still learning some of the American customs.

I am understand that you are from First Bank of Nigeria, and you need my help with some information that is very important and confidential. I am very honored that you have chosen me, and I will keep everything very secret, as you ask.

From what I am understanding, there is a foreigner, Mr. Charlie Brown, who has an account with your bank, and he has left a lot of money in the account for many years. But nobody knows how to contact his family or friends, so the bank wants to give the money to a good cause like the Red Cross, Child Care Trust, or Motherless Babies Home and AIDS Organisation in Africa.

But you and your colleagues have a better idea! You want me to pretend to be Mr. Charlie Brown's next of kin or relative so that I can claim the money and we can share it. This sounds like a very good plan, my friend! I would be happy to help you.

Please let me know what information you need from me, and I will give it to you as soon as possible. I hope that we can work together to claim this money and share it between us. As for my percentage, I am happy to discuss that with you once the fund is remitted into my account.

Thank you very much for your trust and your offer, my friend. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,
After a few back and forth with emails, I introduced my fake lad, mr. Chris Pitman. Shortly after, mr. Pitman got an email from my lad and we exchanged a few insults in pidgin:

Dr. Lad wrote: To: Chris P1tman
Subject: I HAIL
Body:
Bro, this is Ayo, from Lasgidi. Wetin your wahala bro? The stupid Brodie is mine, you either join hand or i will chain you. Write me back now ok, fanx.

Of course, my lad didn't react too well to another guyman chopping his dolla.
To: CUBANSK1ES
Subject: Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR LAST BREATH AND DON'T DIE YET
Date: 05/03/2023 13:05
dEAR Br0die Johndge

Please, this man is a liar! His real name are Chuks and you can see he is a fraud. Send me the payment receipt only, if you send it to him he will steal the money, you are advise to never do anything with him unless i tell you myself. Here is his mail to me this afternoon:

*YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND POOREST MAN AND FROM POOREST FAMILY FROM NIGERIA,THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE NONSENSE. YOUR IGNORANT IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.*

*IN SHORT I WILL COME AN?D FUCK THAT YOUR MOTHER WOTERY AND BIG PUSSY THIS NIGHT. I KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER'S BUSSY IS VERY SUGARY AND WATERY. I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER FROM HER ANUS I BILLIONS TIMES IN YOUR FATHER'S BEDROOM WHILE ENJOYING ALL THE MONEY FROM THIS CLIENT*

*Tell your oga. I DONT CARE. I'm sure he will understand that you are a dumb.*

*You had your chance to collaborate with me*
*WE COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FRIENDS.*

This evil man has called me stupid and threated to rape my mother!!! He also have try to make me scammer to, but am highly intelligent and will never be persuade.

Br0die, immediately you send the Western Union to this location:

NAME: FIDELIS OBIORA OSITA
TEXT QUESTION: CHAIRMAN?
TEXT ANSWER: ABAGA

Thank you very much Br0die my brother, have great day!

Dr Lad PhD
The fake lad drove him mad.
---------------------
Dr. Lad wrote: To: Chris P1tman
Subject: I HAIL
Body:
MR MAN FUCK YOU!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ONE KOBO FROM THIS CLIENT IN YOUR LIFE, GO FUCK YOUR SDTUPID MUMU BORTHER IN HIS ARSE YOU GOAT!!! I TELL U TO LEAVE AND YOU COME BACK AN TELL ME THIS RUBBISH?! YEYE MONKEY, I AM DR AYO , I GET MY PHD IN HISTORY FROM UNILAG, AM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE FOUR WALS OF PRIMARY SCHOOL!!

Am sorry for my outburst, but you need to be killed Mr man. Do not think i will not tell my oga about you harassments.
---------------------

I then sent an email from my fake lad to my baiting character and to the lad saying that Dr. Lad was an alcoholic and shouldn't be trusted, as I had read that guymen dont take too kindly those insults.
CC: CUBANSK1ES
Subject: Re: HOPING THIS MAIL FIND YOU WELL IS URGENT COMMUNIQUE FROM EFCC LAGOS BRANCH PLEASE FIND OUR MAASSAGE BENEATH THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SIR OK!
Date: 05/03/2023 18:06
Ok listen to all of you talk like empty drum!! Mr. Eze is from the Nigerian EFCC Mr. Chris, but we all know your real name is Chuks, and you are fraud and 419. You are from Cameroun, you liar! I have never tasted one single drop of liquor in my life, ask my girlfriend Amelia, she will tell you Lad never drink.Am very intelligent and know that Christ Brown is posiong you Mr Br0die against me!! i am never drunk,is lie from the pit of hall!! Am sorry for having to make you confuse, but all confusion is Mr Br0die Pitman's fault.

Please Mr. Br0die, i will have persons message you with another payment plan for sending money to a young man in the United States via Western Onion. Ignore the fool and blasphemer CCed on my mail, he will only harm this business!

Best Regards to all except Chris Backbridge
Dr. Lad PhD
Western Onion lol! After a few more emails, he stopped replying for many days so I told him that I had already sent the money
Subject: Re: JUDE
Date: 20/03/2023 17:59
I HAVE SENT THE MONEY GRAM MONEY- THERE IS A 24 HOUR LIMIT TO THE TRANSACTION

ARE YOU ALIVE OR ARE YOU DEAD
it got him to reply instantly. He probably had been baited before with the moneygram bot, good job!
Date: 20/03/2023 20:47
Dear Br0die B Buckbr1dge

Please, i repeat you are not to send any fee to anyone via Moneygram office. The moneygram office is prone to hackers and they telephone is broken.

I am very sorry for the unexplainable delay, but our offices caught fire and burned to the ground when the infantry came marching in. All is repaired now.

However, this business has been delayed very much too long by the inability to access our files, and so you will need to send the payments quicker than ever. Thank you for your understanding.

Dr. Lad PhD
Date: 26/03/2023 12:43
Dear Br0die:

My old friend, how could i forget about you? Yes, our offices burned to the ground, we are rebuilding new ones. IT was an accident of course somebody have left the tea kettle on and that cause sparks and fires.

Amelia she is doing very well thank you my brother. Yes you are correct in saying she is very talented girl, she know how to cook and is very good at handwriting plus she is very pretty. And she loves me to, she even says is fact!

My brother, do not send me any payment with Moneygram. Last time i had moneygram sent they are calling for MTCN and then i never got MTCN because hackers and desperate dangerous men stole it from me. It was really sad time, i am needing money hear if you understand. Try Western Union, if you no fit find western union you can mail the money. I will give you specificfed address and mailing instructions you must follow for you safety. Thank you my brother do not hesitate to write m back again. You cannot know how much i missed you!

Dr. Lad PhD
After a few more emails, I decided to try get him to safari.
Date: 26/03/2023 12:58
Dear Dr. Lad (PhD),

Oh my dear friend, it has been such a long time! I was worried sick that something terrible had happened to you, but thank goodness you are alive and well! Amelia is doing great, you say? That's wonderful news! I always knew she was a talented girl with a knack for cooking and handwriting. And, she's pretty too? Well, isn't that just the cherry on top? You're such a lucky man to have her by your side!

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to your email. My disease is getting worse, you see. I was hospitalized due to a heart disease. The doctors say it's only a matter of time before I pass on to the next life. But, I'm not scared. No sir! I've had a long, hard life, and I'm ready to move on to the next adventure, wherever that may be.

Speaking of adventures, I've always had this dream of traveling to Africa.
I want to meet its people, try its food, and see all its amazing wildlife.
Maybe I can finally fulfill that dream before I die? Do you think it's possible for me to travel to Nigeria and see you, my dear friend? I would love nothing more than to finally meet you in person and pay you the money I owe you. It would be the best of both worlds, don't you think?

I have a few questions about Africa, if you don't mind. How expensive is it over there? I plan on traveling for about a month, so I was thinking of bringing around 50,000 dollars in cash with me. Do you think that's too much? Or maybe it's not enough? I want to make sure I have enough money to really enjoy my trip.

I'll do my best to follow your instructions for my own safety.

Well, I guess that's all for now, my dear friend. It was so good to hear from you again! I hope we can meet in person soon, and maybe even go on some adventures together! Thank you for being such a good friend to me over the years. I really appreciate it, more than you could ever know!

Your friend always, Br0die John Buckbr1dge
around this time, my fake lad got an email from Dr. Lad's boss.

---------------------
Oga wrote: To: Chris P1tman
Subject: WETIN BI UR WAHALA BROOOO?!?1
Body:
GUY WETIN BI UNA WAHALA HARSSING MI BOYS LAIIK DIS,SI ALL OK WIT U?? ABEG GUY, LEAVE AYO WIT HIS HUZZLE U NEVA FIT COME HERE FOR LAGOS. WHO BI UNA OGA MI GUY??? ANSER MI BACK KWIK KWIK OK!

---------------------

I proposed we work together to chop Brodie's dollar.. this was right around the time Brodie told dr. lad that he was willing to travel.

Body:
BRO, HARE MI PLAN..I HELP U GET BRODIES DOLLA AN WE BOTH SHARE 50/50 U SABI? AYO WILL TRY 2 GET UR MAGA TO AEROPORT FOR GIDI AN WE GO MEET IM,CHOP PLENTY DOLLA FROM BRODIE,MEBE LEAVE BRODIE STRAND,U SABI HOW WE WORK HUZZLE. GUY IF, U BI GOOD JOB GUY,I GO LET U MEET DI CLIENT URSELF,MAKE I LET U MEET MI PARTNER TUESDAY,E BI FOR LAGOS. ABEG BOI,MAKE I GIVE U TUESDAY`S BOX ADDRESS? MAKE U CONTACT IM,THEN U GO MEET HIM AN BOTH SHARE MONEY 50/50?

---------------------
Chris P1tman wrote: To: Oga
Body:
Ehen, so you wan make Brodie travel come Naija?
You wan make I follow you go airport? I fit support you. Inform me.
E be like say na good deal. Tell am make e bring as much money as e fit carry. E too get money.
Thank you.
ONELUV

---------------------

Body:
OK BRO. I FIT GIVE U TUESDAY'S BOX ADDRESS, I DEY COPY IM ON DIS EMAIL E TELL U WETIN WE GO DO NEXT.

ABEG U WRITE MI GUY TUESDAY HERE:

TELL HIM WHO U DEY AN U BI WORKING FOR KOFI MENSAH. KARIOLA TUESDAY IS TURSTED,E BE ONE OF MI BOYS.

---------------------

Right after I contacted kariola tuesday, i got this email. Without me knowing, I had stumbled upon another 419eater member! They didn't know i was a fellow baiter either.
Orchid wrote: To: Br0die
Subject: Please! Read me!
Body:
Hi sir!

We do not know each other, but I hope this email finds you well.

One of my friend brought to my attention those facts : you are actually in contact with people who asked you to travel to Nigeria by the end of the week. Please, read this very carefully : do not travel to Nigeria or any adjacent country in the next weeks. You are in danger.

Those man are dangerous people. They already scammed you of more than $20 000 USD. We don't exactly know what they plan, but it is not safe for you to go there.

Please, answer me.

K.

---------------------
After this email, we realized we were both baiters and decided to work together against this lad team. My character got this email:
Date: 29/03/2023 16:38
Hello my friend

am Very sorry i have not gotten back to you in time but truth be told i have been very busied with (NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT) preparing for your incoming flight to Nigeria. Here are details of what happen ok, it is wheely simple.

When you land in Nigeria please message me heare ok. So i can tell the general, General Kariola Tuesday and his assistance the colonel you are coming. They will be at exit door with black mercedes benz van. They will be dressed in best uniforms is all for you my brother. Simply steppe into there motor and you will be taken to the hotel to meet with me.

*And what about diseases? Are there any serious diseases that I should be aware of?* - Are no serious disease, diptheria and yellow fevers are down so there wheely is no course for concern

*I don't want to get hurt or robbed by thieves or terrorist groups* - The part of Nigeria you are coming to is the christian part of Nigeria there is very small chance of any armed robber or boko haram groups. Am very sorry if my message gave the wrong impression,there is no reason to be afraid.

*Do you have a photo or something?* - I do not have photo but the general and his assistant who are coming to pick you from the airport will be having photo ok. I will give you there email boxes so you can contact and arrainge the meeting ok

*And speaking of money, how much should I bring for nice hotels in Nigeria, Benin, and South Africa?* - Pls your are recommanded to bring as much funds as possible, if possible bring 9,000 dolalr for expenses, but rest assure you will be full refunded by the monies awaiting you hear in Nigeria.

*why won't you send me a picture of yourself?! Don't you want to meet me?! *-
Am very sorry but i have no pictures at moment. our general and him assassint will send you there snaps if you choose to contact them via email before you come

*have you ever tried catfish soup?ยจ* - No i have never but am interested.
Please send the reciepe my friend am most interested!

Dr. Lad
Subject: I have arrived
Date: 31/03/2023 16:00
Dear Dr. Lad ,

I made it...to the Lagos airport. It was a bumpy ride...but I'm still kicking! Bought a SIM card...now I can check my emails everywhere...even on the toilet...haha! It was expensive...but who cares...I'll get my refund...

I'm about to meet Mr. Chris and Mr. Tuesday.. I'm excited to see what Mr.
Chris and Mr. Tuesday have in store for me.. I'm here...and I'm ready...I'm like a superhero...ready to save the world...or just myself...haha!

Gotta go now...Mr. Chris and Mr. Tuesday are waiting for me....
Subject: Re: I have arrived
Date: 31/03/2023 16:44
Glad to hear you have made it but you need to give me a new number on what to call you on immediate and also please to tell me where you dey this is wheely important please please please as you are a gentleman reply to this message with what is happening and where you are we were expects you 20 minutes ago, no body have shown up yet please reply ok we are quit worry over you situatieion

Dr. Lad PhD
Subject: On my way
Date: 31/03/2023 16:52
Well hi Dr! I'm glad to inform you that I'm on my way to the hotel with Mr Tuesday and Mr P1tman. They are very nice and kind to me... They helped me get in the car, as it is difficult for an old man tk travel these days.
Can't wait to finally meet you!
Subject: Re: On my way
Date: 01/04/2023 11:47
This is not good, please reply us make sure you are alive, we are thinking that the General Tuesday is a fake general who picked you up you must respon, you no fit reply, you dey make us piss for bodi. PWlease ereply i will be in trouble iwth the govenremtn

dr ayo phd
At the same time, the lads were starting to suspect they had been chopped:

---------------------
Oga wrote: To: Pitman
Body:
GUYS WETIN BI DI DELAY??? HOPE DI MAGA DON ARRIVE FOR 9JA??? ABEG ANSER MI BACK.
KARIOLA MI GUY, UR PHONE NO FIT WORK.

---------------------

Oga wrote: To: Br0die
Body:
WETIN DEY MATTA? WE NO SEE UNA TAILLIGHT ALL EVENING. ABEG REPLY MI BACK KWIK KIWK,WHERE IS DI CLEINT, U NEVA TELL MI WETIN HAPPEN,WHERE U DEY?!

---------------------

Orchid wrote: To: Dr. Lad
Body:
How far guys? No dey worry, we have just taken your maga out for small small ride in motor ok. We no fit kill him. Sorry, but Chucks don pay well well for this hustle. You never fit pay me for all good things I fit do for you. So I work with Chucks now bcus the monkey dey work and the baboon dey chop and that is never good my guy. Shey you want the maga back abi?? Pls bro, come and take him, I dey wait for you long time na.

---------------------
Chris P1tman wrote: To: Dr. Lad
Body:
HELLO MISTA MAN. IF ARE HUNGRY, I SEND SOME NAIRA U CAN BE HONEST WITH ME VILLAGE BOY KOFI. REMAIN IMPOTENT FOREVER. I ALWAYS WIN, U ALWAYS LOSE.
1LUV

---------------------

Body:
IDIOTS!! GOATS!!! UR PAPAS NA HOMERSEXUAL GOAT FUCKERS!!!! YU DEY PRACTICE CHARLES KOKOMA U NO FIT COMPARE 2 MI KOFI MENSAH LAIRS LAIK U OGUN PUNISH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNGLE ANIMALS!!! BLACK PIGS!!!!! DEVIL PIG BORN OF DEVIL BITCH!! FORK UNA UNA GENERATIONS!!!

JUNGLE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------
Dr. Lad wrote: To: Pitman
Body:
Bros. Why you do this wicked things to us? I don tell Kofi say you be traitor Kariola. I go hate you forever Kariola, make God nack you and KLG. Kariola, na you cause am, you be wicked man. Beast, traitor, ole forever. No dey worry, we go find you soon.

---------------------
Oga wrote: To: Br0die
Body:
FOOL LAIK U!!! U PIPO GO SEE SHAKABULU SOONEST OGUN GO FIND UR WAHALA i SWAER!!! MEGA MAGA UR POPPA DON BI FOR AGUIRLERI JUNCTION E DEY SELL CHEWING STICK IN SWERE FOR TAMALE!!! I GO CATCH U SONNEST MUGU I GO MAKE UNA SEE PEPPER!!!

FAKE 419 MONKEYMAN LAIK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U NO FIT FIGHT MI U DEY PRATICE JUJU FOR MI I DON HAMMER WELL WELL I NO BI SMALLIE LAIK U!!!!

---------------------

Body:
I GO SEND MI BOI AYO FOR UNA HIDE KWIK KWIK. E LEAVE TODAY!!!! DEVILS!! BLACK MUMU OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! UR REASON AFRICA DON SUFFER FOR WHITE MAN ALL DIS GENERATIONS CURSE KARIOLA TUESDAY!!!! CURSE CHUCKS FOR CAMEROUN!!!! FORK U ALL,UR MOMMAS TOTO DI SMELL;;;DON DEY REARCH FOR HERE!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

---------------------
Subject: WHERE AM I??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Date: 02/04/2023 13:52
Where am I??? I don't know where I am... Tuesday and Pitman picked me up at the airport last friday... they showed me Lagos... they took me to the main tourist attractions... but now they are taking me to Cameroon and I don't know why... they say they are taking me to Douala to my hotel but I haven't made any reservation... at least not that I remember... my memory is failing more and more... I can't even remember if I had breakfast this morning... I don't know what's going on!!!

Are they kidnappers??? I don't know... they don't let me get off the vehicle, not even to go to the bathroom... what if they find the 20,000 dollars hidden in my suitcase... they think I only have 4,500 dollars but what if they find out the truth... please help me... send somebody to rescue me... I don't want to be kidnapped... I don't want to lose my money... I don't want to die in this place........ please call my son...

Do you know them??? Did you send them??? Please explain to me the situation... why am I here??? what do they want from me??? I'm scared...
I'm confused... my illness is getting worse... my memory is failing me... I can't think straight... my mind is a mess... I need help... I need answers... I need you!!!

Please help me.. please rescue me... send somebody... your friends in the government.... please explain to me what's going on... please don't let them take my money... I need it to survive... I'm desperate... I'm alone...
I'm scared... I need you... please... help me...

Sent from my iPhone
Subject: Re: WHERE AM I??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Date: 03/04/2023 10:08
Dear Br0die:

You have be kidnapped by faker and 419 fraudsters pretending to be generals. Please stay alive for us sir, hide your money, this situation is wheely dangerous. Do not worry, i have been told to come down myselve and help arrest them. Please tell me where you are immediate in Douala. Try and hit the men with a board or metal please, shoot if necessary!

Dr. Lad PhD
Orchid and Myon suggested the great idea that I should tell the lad that I had given them fake money and that I had kept the real money while being relocated.
Subject: PLEASE HELP NEEDED
Date: 03/04/2023 23:49
Dr. ,

I'm scared... confused... these kidnappers, they took me... took my money... took everything... I'm in Douala now... dirty hotel... horrible...
so much noise... can't sleep...

I brought fake dollars... 4000 FAKE dollars... gave it to them... don't tell anyone... don't want more thieves coming... they weren't real generals... just common thieves... all my real money is safe... in my suitcase...

I need help... don't know how to move around... scared...... it was rough... so rough... emotional... a man like me... so much to deal with...

Why did you send thieves to pick me up at the airport? You should have known better... I trusted you... now I'm here... stuck... scared...
traumatized...

I remember when I was a boy... my father... he would take me to the park...
we would feed the ducks... such peaceful creatures... such a peaceful time...

But now... now everything is chaos... confusion... so much noise... so much pain...

Please help me... please...

Br0die John iBuckbrdge...
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP NEEDED
Date: 04/04/2023 01:22
Mail received. Immediate you find a method out of the place you in, call me immediate. i dropped my number for you. Please sir, this is no time to be still, look divine. Those people have kidnap the real general and are fakers and 419 fraudstars from /nigeria posing as general. You are advised to poop them all away. i will look out or where you are it is wheely impotent you tell me the name of the hotel and city you are in that way i may hurry to save you.

President Donald Trump
United State of America
They are 419 fraudsters! :D
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP NEEDED
Date: 04/04/2023 06:47
i have receive orders from my commando officer to fly down to cameroun immdaiete and rescue you from the 419 fraudsters. You have no fear of me, i will do my utmost ok. Am hoping you will still be alife do not fear there is nothing God cannot do and as soon as you pay the fees you will all be released. While fear is a common human experience, the Scripture's promise that God walks with the faithful
<https://www.countryliving.com/life/g320 ... out-faith/> at all times has heartened us to overcome our fears through the ages: โ€œEven though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort meโ€ (Psalm 23:4).

Dr. Lad PhD
Subject: Re: JUDE.............. Urgent Help Needed!!!
Date: 06/04/2023 02:00
Attn. Mr. Br0die

Am very sorry for no replying to your massages yet. Am hoping you are safe and okay. Immediate we remember who we supposed to be Mr Kenny and i will come to Cameroun for you ok. Do not be concern, am highly intelligent and know theses men has abandon you. Is safe.

Please change you poistion in Cameroun now ok. Where you are is bad part of Douala, i most unadvise you to sleep there. We are coming but are still some delays because President Elect Tinubu in Nigeria have demanded border crossing certificate and this is so dire manner we wheely cannot afford him. Please, the cost of the certificates is only 550$ usd and can be send to the following informations immediately.

FIRST NAME: REDACTED
LAST NAME:ย  REDACTED
AMOUNT: USD$550.00
QUESTION: APPLE
ANSWER: MACINTOSH

Send the funds as soon as possible, your life is wheely at stake from these men!!

Above all remember our code of conduct: [A77]. If you receive an email from a party that doesn't not start with the code of conduct [A77] delete it immediate from your system!! God bless you as you transfer your money to us may Jehovah make it speedy.

Best Regards
Dr. Lad PhD
Date: 09/04/2023 12:53
Dear Dr. Lad ,

It's Br0die here...I...I don't know where to begin...I feel like my life has been turned upside down...I don't know who to trust anymore...

First of all, I want to apologize for not replying earlier...I've been through a lot...Mr. Tuesday and Kariola...they...they found out that I gave them false money...and they kidnapped me...they pointed a gun at me...they made me tell them where the real money was...they stole 400 dollars...but I managed to hide the other 19,600 dollars...they dumped me in Korup, Cameroon...I'm at Simba Safari's Resorts now...I...I don't know what to do...

I need your help...I need you to come and pick me up...I can't leave this hotel...I'm too scared...I've been traumatized...I feel like I'm being watched.....I can't get out of here to send money any other way...I'll pay you back when you get here...I just want to go home alive...

Abimbola at the lobby told me that Tinubu hasn't taken over the country...why are you lying to me, Dr. ? Is it because you're working with Tuesday and Kariola? I don't know who to trust anymore...

I'm so scared...I don't know what's happening...I feel like I'm losing my mind...I can't sleep at night...I keep hearing noises...I don't know if it's real or if I'm imagining things...

Please, Dr. ...please come and get me...I don't know how much longer I can survive here...I'm so scared...I need your help...

Sincerely,

Br0die John Buckbr1dge
Date: 09/04/2023 17:53
My brother Br0die:

Am very upset to hear all of this messages from you. Is very bad when i hear you have been robbed and treated in this manner sir you are old enough to be my father what i hear makes my heart ache. Na see tears coming down my face for now.

Please leave the hotel or if you cannot possibly leave i will be coming for you,because am sure you have been staying at fake hotel. I have done researching on google, and There is no "simba safari" in the area of Korup Cameroun. I demand you forwarfd this peoples website and phone number and email address at once. You are staying at imaginary camp, camp that is not even on the atlas, how can you be so confuse my friend??

So am demanding you release the informations to me now. Someone is playing you for fool my friend, Abimbola does not know anythink about the Tinubu election, how can he know anything about election when he is for Cameroun?? Abimbola is a donkey, ignore him. Abimbola is a donkey.

Send me the website and email contacts for simbas safari now, i need this urgent.

Dr Lad PhD
Date: 09/04/2023 19:37
Dear Dr Lad ,

Thank you for your message, my brother... it is good to hear from someone who cares about me. You have a good heart... yes, a very good heart... but my heart... my heart is failing me... I can barely move... I am stuck in this hotel... I feel sick... very sick... and my dementia... it is getting worse... much worse... sometimes I forget who I am... I forget where I am... I forget why I am here... it is a terrible thing... a terrible thing indeed...

But enough about my health... let me tell you about Simba Safari... it is a wonderful place... a highly luxurious hotel... with metallic faucets and silk sheets... it is inside the park... deep inside... surrounded by the most beautiful nature... I have seen all sorts of animals... oh my! The food is exquisite... the service is impeccable... and the people are so friendly... so very friendly... I cannot understand why you doubt me... why would I lie?... I never lie... never... Here's the website (REDACTED)

As for Abimbola... he is a good man... a very good man... he knows a lot about Nigeria... he would never lie to me... never... I saw the news... I saw what you told me... what you told me is a lie... a terrible lie...
Dr.... are you a scammer?... are you trying to steal from me?... I do not have much... but what I have... it is mine... mine alone... and I will not give it away... no sir... no sirree...

I cannot leave this place... I am too weak... too sick... but if you come... if you come for me... I will wait for you... I will be here...
waiting... waiting... and waiting... please come soon... very soon... I need you... I need your help... please... please...

Br0die John Buckbr1dge
Date: 09/04/2023 19:42
Dear Brother

Please am not a scammer ok. There is no danger from me so relax your mind upon that. Have just written to these people and am waiting for reply.
Update me with what happen next.

Best Regards
Dr. Lad PhD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Safari Simba
Subject: IMPORTANT
Date: 09/04/2023 19:48

HELLO. ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, AM DR AYO PHD FROM NIGERIA. AM HOPING TO STAY AT YOU PEOPLES LOCATION IN KORUP CAMEROUN WITHIN 3-5DAYS TIME. PLEASE MADAM,FORWARD ME DETAILS OF WHAT IS NEEDED FOR RESEARVATIONS AND I WILL BECOMING DOWN WITHIN 3-5DAYS.

RESEARVATION IS FOR 2 PEOPLE MYSELF AND A FRIEND MR KENNY KOLAWOLE. AM HOPING IS OK? THANK YOU REMAIN BLESS.

BEST REGARDS
DR lad
Date: 09/04/2023 20:03

*Your honour*

*I am asking because i have a friend name of Br0die J Buckbr1dge who says he is at your camp but am unable to find said camp and have just tried calling your number and no one pick the call. Am from Nigeria am needing to come down and check on my friend, am hoping you can wire we money for the expenses?Then i will come?Thank you.*

*Best Regards*
*Dr. Lad PhD*
-------------------------------------------------------
Date: 09/04/2023 20:25
DEAR BRODIE

AM HOPING ALL IS OK WITH YOUR HEALTH. AM COMING WITHIN 3-5DAYS DEPEND ON WHEN THE HOTEL PERSONNEL COME BACK FROM EASTER VACATION. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THEM ON THE PHONE AND AM HOPING TO SEE YOU AT LATEST 15TH APRIL. HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER?DO NOT WORRY THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. HAPPY EASTER

DR LAD PHD
------------------------------------------------------
Date: 09/04/2023 21:03
Dear Lad PhD...

I received your email...thank you so much for writing...I appreciate it so much...I hope you are doing well too..I've been having trouble remembering things lately...it's this dementia...it's getting worse...I'm so scared...sometimes I don't even remember who you are...but I know I need help...I don't think I'll live much longer...but I want to live...I don't want to die...I'm so scared...but I feel better now that you're coming to rescue me...I can't wait to meet you...I've always thought you were such a strong man...I know you can help me...

I'm staying at this really nice hotel.....I hope you can come soonest possible...I don't want to run out of money and be stuck here.. with monkeys... .it's a really nice hotel though...I hope you like it...I'm in room 16...

Thank you so much for coming to rescue me...I really appreciate it...I don't have anyone else to turn to...but you're a really smart man...you can help me...I don't want to die...I want to live...there's so much I still want to do...so much I still want to see...I don't want to miss out on anything...I'm so scared...but I know you can help me...you're such a strong man...I've always thought that about you...

I hope you're doing well...I hope you're happy...I hope you have a good life...I don't have a good life...I've had a very sad life...but maybe you can help me make it better...I don't know...I'm just so scared...

Anyway...I hope you can come soon.. I will pay for your travel expenses, don't you worry about a single thing..... I have enough money to pay for the fee and any expenses you might have.... Thank you.....

Thank you again for coming to rescue me...I really appreciate it...I don't know what I'd do without you...you're such a strong man...I know you can help me...I'm just so scared...but I know you'll be here soon...thank you...thank you so much...I don't know what else to say...I'm just so scared...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 10/04/2023 12:41

HELLO MISS KATHLEEN
AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLS REST ASSURE THAT ALL IS TAKEN CARE OF
WITH MR KOLAWOLE AND WE WILL BE SEEING YOU FACE 2 FACE BY APRIL 12TH.
PLEASE MAKE SURE U CALL US ON TELEPHONNE,OR WE WILL CALL YOU BECAUSE HAVE
NOT BEEN TO CAMEROUN BEFORE AND DO NOT WANT TO GET STRANDED.

BRODIE IS MY FRIEND,AM COMING TO MEET HIM WITH MR KOLAWOLE. TELL HIM AM
COMING AND NOT TO BE WORRY OK. AM WHEELY HAPPY TO SEE HIM IN PERSON AND WILL BE IN KORUP CAMP BY 12TH APRIL.

BEST REGARDS
DR. LAD PHD
Date: 11/04/2023 5:37

hello Madam

Am coming with Mr Kolawole to safari ourselves. I will call you from
town in southron Nigeria,name is Akwa Ibom. is halfway mark. Am hoping
phone work,but if nothing, i will email you with progress.
The driver he is saying the rods are bad especially around Onitsha at
this time of year, so bus may be delaying several hours. Am hoping is
not correct but have not been this route so am unsure.
Remain bless, am sure we will be gtitng there in wheely short shrift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To: BR0DIE
Date: 11/04/2023 02:59
Hello Br0die

Am sorry for no messages but have been busy packing and have got extra sleep for trip. Am at busstop with Mr Kolawole ok,are coming to safari ourselves. The bus it leave now ok,so i message you from Akwa Ibom with update. You no need to worry ok,all is under control.

Lad
Date: 11/04/2023 18:35
Dear Mr. Br0die

Am writing to let you know we have crossed out of Nigeria, am in town
typing from laptop i bring with me, am not sure of town name. The bus
have broken down and is very late at night, so am hoping at best we
travel all night and arrive at eight in the morning of the 12th. Am
hoping all is ready for us, remain blessed my brother.

Dr. Lad PhD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 11/04/2023 5:37

Dear Miss Kathleen

This is informations for you to know we have crossed over the border
to Cameroun from Nigeria after coming by buss route from Ontisha and
will be coming for Safari by morning. The bus have broken down and the
man have to walk for petrol. We have dash the guards with last of
travel fund ok,so am hoping we are not dissappoined when coming. Am
wheely hoping we are not stranded because are down to last 10$. 1 Love
Date: 12/04/2023 09:40

Dear Miss Kathleen

I have tried calling the number you people provided on your wbesite several times but nobody pick the call. Am currently with Mr Kolawole at Ekondo Titi. The people hear are French speaking barbarians,they are circuit of confused incivilised peoples. We cannot hire taxi because nobody knows what taxi means for French!! I have talk to man at Ekondo Titi general hospital where am at now,and they say they have never hearing of safari camp, is not even on maps. Am demanding i get telephone call from man who know how to use phone before i commit myself to travel for Korup. It doesnot matter what Mr Kolawole says is his trouble,we have missed taxi because these people are French speaking barbarians,i will not be pleased to have other problems with these barbarians. Kindly call me urgently
Date: 12/04/2023 10:46

Hi sir,

Again, I am deeply sorry for any misunderstanding. However, I still suggest that you and Mr. Kolawole take a brush taxi up to Korup. I want to remind you : every expense will be taken care of upon your arrival.

Many people tried to call you, but your phone line seems dead.

Now, being a French native speaker myself, allow me to suggest some useful sentences :

" Je veux commander un taxi, fils de pute" - I want to order a taxi, thank you.
" Taxi, merde!" - Taxi, please!
"Merde! Comment je peux commander un taxi ici, fils de pute?" - please! How may I order a taxi here, thank you.

Thanks for choosing to stay to Simba Safari Camps,

Date: 12/04/2023 03:28
Hello My brother Br0die

We have arrive in Cameroun. The time it is 7:27 here now. So am coming up to hotel am thinking i will be there by 12pm noontime. Wheely praying you are ok? Please be sure you have the moneys with you is most important you keep moneys with you at all time so nobody steal them. Pls, my partner has not had chance to use phone,please call us on this number, is sim for Camoroun +237 [REDACTED]

Best Regards
Dr. Lad PhD
To: Simba Safari
Date: 12/04/2023 17:10
Hello We have arrive by Korup camp are in Mundemba. Nobody hear knows about your camp,we have had the village headmaster call the phone, he says is not going through. Please get in touch with me on my new number +237 (REDACTED) is number of bush taxi driver who bring us here. Please hurry,is dark and we have not paid him because Kolawole left him cash at Ekondo titi. He make big mistake and us are now in debt to this man,

I HAVE TOLD THE TAXI DRIVER SIMBA SAFARI CAMPS GO PAY FOR ALL BILLS BUT HE IS NOT BLEIING US,KINDLY CONTACT THE MAN IMMDEIATE AND ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT.

THIS IS VERY MUCH CIRCUIT OF CONFUSION OK,IS NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE. SEND A MAN TO PICK US FROM MUNDEMBA, ARE STRANDED HERE.
Date: 12/04/2023 5:29
Oh! I am so sorry to read that, sir,

Of course, I will send the shuttle to pick you up in Mundemba.

Please, I need a photo of Mr. Kolawole and you to help the shuttle's driver to recognize you. We don't want to pick up the wrong men. I am sure you can understand. Again, I am so sorry for what happened to you both. May I ask if the French sentences helped you?

If I may, I would suggest you check in a hotel room for the night.

Again, I am so sorry for the problems encountered,

Date: 12/04/2023 17:10
Thank you for your understanding. We are at Catholic school in Mundemba so if you shuttle driver arrival is tonight tell him to look for two men in front wearing green dress shirts ok. The school is abandon so should be simple affair. I talk to the driver in French,but he give me bag of food. Why will i ask for bag of food?? This is complex matter o. We are very tired ok. This trip have taken to long and cannot even find place. I will tell the taxi driver to wait pray i am here in morning, am very tired. I will send our photos at first morning,is too dark now.
Date: 13/04/2023 9:57
Hi sir!

We really need your photo. We had some trouble in the past.

I hope you understand!
Date: 13/04/2023 09:57
No is not fine. Madam, we slept outsie the school all night yesterday and have just been release from police custody today. I demand we are got out of this miseries,the driver report us to the police and is only by pretending we are incompetant fools that they leave us allone. i am tired of this delays and confuisons. We have hard our fill of being stranded here ok. If this is game am ordering you to stop and desist immdiatey joke is nt joke anymore. Nobody here speaks the queens english, they all speak barbarous French and one man i talk to speak in language i never hear before!! We have spent all our money all us have left is 10$ in our wallets. Which kind of company who do this thing to its customers? Am so confuse and upset right now, not having eaten for whole night. Attach is our photos,we are wearing smae clothes as we slept in,so you should have no difficulty finding us. We are seriously unhappy and if possibility continues will starve.

I wonder if they were actually in police custody. That would have been hilarious! :lol:
Date: 12/04/2023 11:56
Dear Br0die

Have arrive in Cameroun and am attempting to travel up to Korup Park for you ok. Do not worry all is well. Make sure you are having the money all ready i will like to have it soon,because some issue come up and we are stranded here. None is my fault, am wishing you had kept open eyes and not gone with the false general and his friend at airport for Nigeria, if you had listened to my word nothings would have happen. Kindly send me the telephone number of the hotel, am thinking they number is incorrect

Dr Lad PhD
Date: 13/04/2023 01:41
Yes, everything is fine. I'm still waiting
Date: 13/04/2023 9:57
Hi Sir,

I indeed sent Mr. Farnsworth and Mr. Moussa with the shuttle. Unfortunately, they told me they found no one at said school. Maybe if you did answered my email sooner, they would had an easier time to find you.

I strongly suggest you find an hotel room to stay the night. Korup area is closing soon.

Of course, we will compense the full price of what you spent.

---------------------------------------
Date: 13/04/2023 15:34
Hey aren't you coming??? Whats going on???
Date: 13/04/2023 15:40
HELLO MR BRODIE!! WE ARE IN A LITTLE BIT OF STRAND HERE. KINDLY TELL THE HOTEL STAFF TO SEND THERE SHUTTLE OUT IMMEDIATE,IS URGENT. THIS IS NOT FUN AT ALL WE HAVE NOT SLEEP OR EAT SINCE WE HAVE GOT HERE
Date: 13/04/2023 16:03
Hey, I went to the lobby and they told me they went to pick you up but didn't find you. They say they can go out today to pick you up. Please let me know uour exact locations and a picture of yourself with a recognizable landmark behind ao that they can find you. I am talking to then right now.
Please come fast so that i can go home. This hotel is expensive and I wont be left with much money for you if you take many more days to come here.
Date: 13/04/2023 18:59
We have already sent them a snap ok. Please do not die now,have had so much difficulty hear due to not having learned French. Please do not go with anyone else, is best you leave the camp, because am having suuuuuuuch difficulites finding it even though Mr Kolawole have asked about camp everywhere
-----------------------------------
Date: 13/04/2023 13:12
HELLO MADAM THANK FOR YOUR MESSAGE BUT IS WHEELY TO LITTLE TO LATE. MR
KOLAWOLE HAS BEEN HAVING MALARIA TODAY AND AM SURE HE WILL DIE BY
TONITE WITH OUT MEDICAL ATTENTION. PLEASE RESEND THE SHUTTLE OK,SPEAR
NO EXPANSE IN GET US OUT OF HERE!!
HAVE BEEN STRANDED IN THIS FORIEGN COUNTRY FOUR DAYS NOW,HAVE NOT
EATEN HAVE NOT SLEEP,WE BOTH ARE WEARING SAME CLOTHES WE COME IN ON.
PLEASE REPLY NOW OK. BECAUSE THIS IS TOO MUCH MISERYS FOR TWO MEN TO
BEAR!!
Date: 13/04/2023 13:12
This is very much unacceptable ok. I hope you are know that, it is cold it is dark. Is with great sadness i tell you that Mr. Kolawole died this night,we will need money for the funeral ok. If you had simple sent shuttle death would not have been on the hands of safari camp
Date: 14/04/2023 04:00
GOOD MORNING TO YOU MADAM. AM NOT VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT HAVE HAPPEN
IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND AM GOING TO HAVE CONTACT YOUR EXECUTIVE
DIRECTOR STEVEN OGBURN IMMEDIATE. I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL MADAM. WE
SLEPT IN A DOOR WAY AM HOPING IS OK WITH YOU? WHAT KIND OF CIRCUIT OF
UNACCEPTABLE CONFUSIONS IS THIS? ARE YOUR COMPANY SANE? PLEASE MADAM
AM NOT MEANING TO INSULT BUT AM THINKING THE CAMP IS ALL A BIG JOKE
AND POINT IS TO MAKE PEOPLE STRANDED. WELL LET ME TELL YOU AM HIGLY
INTELLIGENT AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE MESSING WITH OK.
SO IF YOU ARE PLAYING JOKES AM ORDERIBNG YOU TO STOP PLAYING JOKES NOW
OR I WILL COME BACK HOME TO NIGERIA BY JEHOVAHS POWER AND I WILL CALL
THE FBI CIA INTERPOL, AND DAVID LETTERMAN AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE
WHOLE STORY OF YOUR ONE BIG COMPANY MADE OF DERANGEMENT TRICKERS. THE
BARBAROUS FRENCH SPEAKERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND US AM THINKING WHOLE OF
SIMBA IS OUT TO MAKE US STRANDED AND LEAVE US IN THAT CONDITION.
IMMEDIATE WE GET OUT OF HERE WE WILL BE EXPECTING CONPASATION PAYMENTS
NOT TOTALLING TO AMOUNT OF 700 UNITED STEAKS DOLLARS. WE HAVE BEEN
SLEEPING IN HASH CONDITIONS AND IS UNFAIR WHEN HAVE JUST COME TO DO
BUSINESS. MISTRESS OF VAPOUR CAMP,QUEEN OF CAMP WHO DOES NOT EVEN
EXIST ON THE ATLAS OH MY GOD
Last edited by CUBANSKIES on Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"we slept outsie the school all night yesterday and have just been release from police custody today. I demand we are got out of this miseries,the driver report us to the police and is only by pretending we are incompetant fools that they leave us allone. Nobody here speaks the queens english, they all speak barbarous French and one man i talk to speak in language i never hear before!! We have spent all our money all us have left is 10$ in our wallets. Am so confuse and upset right now, not having eaten for whole night. We are seriously unhappy and if possibility continues will starve."

๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Myon359, Miss Orchid) Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon (1,198 km)

CUBANSKIES
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Re: To Korup with Love (SAFARI)

Post by CUBANSKIES » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:57 am

Subject: ATTN.
Date: 15/04/2023
Am very sorry Mr. Brodie. Truth before God and man i cannot lie to you, but have gotten arrested by mistake here and have only just got out of the police post this morning. I will be coming to you in under three days ok but am trying to raise fund here to continue. Am confuse about what have happen that we cannot find the camp.

Best Regards
Dr. Ayo Kumuyi PhD
Ayo was told by S1mba safari that he should come to Yaounde to get his refund for the travel expenses.... Maybe this hasn't ended yet
To: S1mba Safari
Subject: IMPORTANT.
Date: 15/04/2023
Hello madam. This is to inform you that we have just been release from police post for Kumba on suspection of being armed rubbers. Pls try to hurry up the process of the refund we will be picking bus to Yaounde in the morning and are not wanting more disappointments.

Best Regards
Dr. Ayo Kumuyi PhD
"we slept outsie the school all night yesterday and have just been release from police custody today. I demand we are got out of this miseries,the driver report us to the police and is only by pretending we are incompetant fools that they leave us allone. Nobody here speaks the queens english, they all speak barbarous French and one man i talk to speak in language i never hear before!! We have spent all our money all us have left is 10$ in our wallets. Am so confuse and upset right now, not having eaten for whole night. We are seriously unhappy and if possibility continues will starve."

๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Myon359, Miss Orchid) Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon (1,198 km)

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:46 pm

Not sure how this goes in HH&T but oh well.

Anyhow, I'm playing Steve, the executive director of the camps. Steve was contacted by Ayo and his friend on the 13th.
Ayo with a little less Ayo in his life (only Yoruba speakers got that joke) wrote:
Subject: NEEDING HELP FINDING YOUR CAMP!!!

HELLO MY NAME IS DR AYO KUMUYI PHD AND AM NEEDING HELP TO FIND YOUR CAMP REPLY SOONEST SIR THANK YOU!!
Steve from Simba wrote:Dear Sir:

Thanks for writing. I;m not sure why you aren;t writing to Miss Juneau, but it;s fine to write me. If I may ask, what is occuring that you cannot find the camp. Where are you?

Steve
The issue is we are stranded by Korup camp ok. We have been stay in Munbedma living in an abandon parcel ok. Is me with a friend Mr Kolawole wwe are tryin to find your camp so we can meet Mr Brodie Buckbridge hope you understand now?
Dear Sir:

You were trying to find Korup camp and got yourself stranded?? Apologies if I;m sounding like a Florida Republican on a vodka shot, but that;s pretty pathetic if you ask me. The camp is right there, visible from the school and the highway in Mundemba. Really sir, this confusion wouldn;t have happened if you and your friends just stared at the trees a tiny bit harder.

Please sir, tell me how your friend Kolawole is doing. Do either of you need medical help? I;m gonna provide it if you need it.

Steve

PLEASE SIR WE ARE IN EMERGENCIES HERE SO I AM ASKING IF YOU CAN SEND DOWN SHUTTLE??? BECAUSE IF NOT WE WILL GO HOME. AM NEEDING CONPENSATION FOR WASTE OF TIME. KOLAWOLE IS HUNGRY LIKE ME BUT IS OK. IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE!!
Well laddie, since you suggested of course we can find you some "conpasation".
Dear Sir:

Please don;t worry, tears will only lessen your supply of water, which I;m sure must be limited by now. I will have the shuttle sent out to look for you once more, but if you cannot be found, then I;ll have you to please go to the close town of Yaounde which has plenty of food and rest. I;m glad to hear that Mr. Kolawole is alive. We heard a rumour he;d kicked the bucket - must;ve been spread by some town hooligans.

Please get back to us soon, we;ll need to continue to help you, and the only place we can wire your conpensation is Yaounde. Company policy you know. Have a great night, and do watch out for night muggers in the streets while you sleep.

Steve
Thank you, I will do that.
April 14th dawned. And so did a long rant:
STEVE HELLO AND GOOD MORNING. I HOPE THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH
SWEET SLEEP DURING THE NITE. AS FOR ME AND MR KOLAWOLE WE HAVE SLEPT
IN DOORWAY ALL NITE
. IS NOT FAIR OK. YOU TALK OF BEST SERVICE IN
AFRICA BULLSHIT
HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN AS MUCH AS RUBBER FOR SHUTTLE BUS
OR STRAW FOR THACH ROOF OF CAMP SINCE ENETERING THIS WILDERNESS
COUNTRY. AM DEMANDING YOU SEND THE SHUTTLE BUTT IMMEDIATE OR MY FRIEND
AND I WILL GO BACK TO CAMEROUN AND STAY THERE.

(uhhhh...you're already like THERE? duh?)

SIR AM SORRY FOR SPEAKING TO YOU IN THIS WAY BUT AM VERY TIRED IS NOT
A LIT. I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU SIR AM SERIOUSLY REGERETTING EVER HAVING
BEEN HERE IS WORST TRIP OF MY ENTIRE LIVE.
NOW YOU TELL ME SAY YOU GO
GIVE CONPENSATION?FOR WHAT? HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY IN STREETS YES IS
BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO BE HAVE EATEN GOOD FOOD WHILE CHILLING IN THE
STREETS OF CAMEROUN. AM HOPING YOU THAT WAS SARCASTIC??!!!!!

WE WILL TRAVEL TO YAOUNDE IF NEEDFUL BUT IF THIS IS OTHER GOOSE CHASE
I WILL DEFINATLY COMPLAIN TO HIGHER COURT OF NIGERIA ONCE HOME AND
EFCC WILL CHASE THIS VAPOUR HOTEL WITH ITS GHOST OF A SHUFFLE BUS

UNTIL AM FULLY REPAID FOR THE TROUBLES YOU HAVE GIVEN INNOCENT MEN.
Dear Mr. Ayo:

I;m going to repeat what I said in my last letter to you at the risk of sounding repetitive. I;m very upset to hear about all the myriad troubles you;ve been having and that you claim you can;t even see a fricking thatched roof. But seriously sir, bad eyesight is no reason to sue the company or call David Letterman. PLEASE don;t call David Letterman. We;d be pretty hard up if David Letterman himself heard all this!

You want to meet in Yaounde? Very well, that;s A-OK by us. I;ll arrange to have someone meet you in Yaounde by Monday or Tuesday next week, depends on when you get there. Please send my wife, Akemi Ogburn, an itemised list of the costs incurred during your journey in handwriting and signed by yourself and Mr. Kolawole. Thank you.

Steve
Suddenly snobbish lad wrote:Sir my name is Dr Ayo Kumuyi Phd Ok. I did not go for UniLag to be addressed as mr, is extreme disreaspect given the situation. I will do that and get back to you with itemised list. I hope this is the end of this book and we can all smile at the end.
Fine, Doctor then. Apologies for my social faux pas, as the educated Frenchmen say. Anyhow, please do get back to my wife with the itemised listing. There is not time limit on it of course, but the sooner the better. After all, can;t have you sitting out there all alone can we? It;s a shame you can;t find us, it;s so odd. This morning we had some fluffy pancakes and these savory fried eggs with spices on top - and the syrup was so good, Akemi's such a good cook. You really should;ve been here. Anyhow, have a very good day sire and I hope you come again!

Steve
Due to police troubles (or whatever) he did not reply till the 16th:
Sounds yummy!

This is to inform you we are in Douala ok. As soon as we get for Yaounde i will send you the itemised list of expense, because am hoping to check into hotel for the night. Thank you sir for all you have done for us but am seriously wanting to return hom. Have gotten big pile of nothing from this trip is such disappointment.

Best Regards
Dr. Ayo Kumuyi PhD
So he will probably go to Yaounde. Will he travel more? Doubtful, but one can always hope.
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Additional_orchid14
Not quite a Newb

Post by Additional_orchid14 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:23 pm

Hi! Orchid, mistress of the vapor camps here! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Let me just clarify some little things here. As a French native speaker myself, I thought... Let teach the good doctor here some new, really useful idioms...
There is how they really translate :

"Je veux commander un taxi, fils de pute" : I want to get a taxi, motherf...
"Taxi, merde" : taxi, ๐Ÿ’ฉ
"Merde, comment je peux commander un taxi ici, fils de pute?" : "๐Ÿ’ฉ, how can I get a taxi here, motherf..."
Orchid, Mistress of Vapour Camps
๐Ÿ“ท ๐Ÿค 

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:43 am

It sounds like a fun holiday. You experience so much more local culture by sleeping in the doorway of a building than you would in a 5 star hotel. Some day they will thank you for helping them broaden their horizons!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:02 pm

Moved here from HH&T as there was no request for help, hints, or tips in the thread.

Congratulations on the safari! You'll always remember your first one! Lad's love to site see. Keep them moving and show them the world!

Finally, please refrain from leeting as it makes it very difficult to read. If you are worried about the thread being found, instead of writing "Br0die," try "Brody," or "Bro," or "Cody," or whatever. However, there's really no need to leet if you include the lad's name in the post, ie "Dr. Ayo Kumuyi PhD"
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo