Scamming in my native language

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
John Warosa
Not quite a Newb
Scamming in my native language

Post by John Warosa » Wed May 31, 2023 9:21 am

One of my lads made the unfortunate mistake of mentioning their nationality in their opening e-mail and claiming to be from my country, the Netherlands. So I decided to reply in that language too. Did some mixing up a few times, but now I'm talking with "Ruth" (translated to Rutte which is funny if you know Dutch politics) and her Nigerian bank, both in Dutch. I make sure to make some spelling mistakes too, so machine translation while not impossible will be a bit harder on the lad.
Dear Beloved Kees Van Dijk
22 messages
To: (email hidden)
Dear Beloved Kees Van Dijk,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came
across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the
doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that
you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Ruth Brown from Netherlands, I am 68 years old, I am deaf
and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast.From all
indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have
courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two
months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

I have something important to share with you that will be of help, get
back to me as soon as you receive this and i will advice you with more
information.

Yours In Christ,
Mrs Ruth Brown
-------- Reply --------
Hello madam Ruth Brown,

I am also from the netherlands, what a suprise! I wonder if that means we can have further messages in Duth?
I am sorry to hear that you are having cancer. I hope the doctors will do all they can. Could you explain to me the way I can help you?

Greetings,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

It is so nice to read from you, thank you dear Well i want you to know that i was brought up in a motherless babies home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christian, but quite unfortunately he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $4.8million dollars with a bank, this money is still in the BANK, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that 60% of the money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from..I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around and you will get 40% of the money for yourself as your effort of helping me.. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply and your interest in helping me out with this project, I will issue a letter of authorization to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Ruth Brown
At this point I decide to reply in Dutch:
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Dankjewel voor je reactie. Ik ben heel geintreseerd om U te helpen met het project. Zijn er specifieke organizaties waar U denkt dat het geld naartoe zou kunnen gaan? Of specifieke soorten doelen? Bijvoorbeeld, ik kan kijken naar doelen gericht op het helpen van armen hier in Nederland, of helpen met zorg in Afrika, of zorgen voor de natuur en het klimaat.

Groeten,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------
My Beloved Kees Van Dijk , thanks for your mail I will appreciate your help and i want to assure you that almighty God will reward you. I want you to have 40% for yourself to do all that you have said and give the rest 60% to the church, Orphanage, home, the poor, widow, help people too., I just want you to Carry out my last wish and make sure you do and act as I have instructed you to handle the money which will be in your favor as my legal chosen representative to receive the money presently at the bank's custody. However, to get the money in your favor you have to follow my instruction, you have to get in touch with the Bank for immediate moves and processing of the money to be release to you on my behalf and the bank will instruct you until the money to get to you.

See below the Bank information herein:

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
MR TORRES LOPEZ
BANCAMARCH ONLINE BANKING
Email: (email hidden)

Please note again, make sure you support the Charity organization, Churches and poor home after you have inherit and received the money at the bank OK.

Thank you and May the good Lord be with you.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Ruth Brown
-------- Reply --------

Deposit certificate.png

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you? Thank you for your help in getting my dying wishes done the lord will bless you.
Have you contacted the bank for you to get my funds for you to start carrying out my dying wishes?

hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Ruth Brown
The lad is not taking teh Dutch, so I push a bit deeper
-------- Reply --------
Dear Ruth,

Thank you for this information. May I ask why you are talking in English still? I thought we were both going to talk in Dutch from now on?

Kind regards,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

Sorry daarvoor, bedankt voor je hulp om mijn laatste wensen uit te laten komen, de heer zal je zegenen. Heb je contact opgenomen met de bank om mijn geld voor je te krijgen om mijn laatste wensen uit te voeren?

ik hoop snel van je te horen

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Ruth Brown
And there we go! Now the lad has to machine translate everything. I generally delay for a bit talking.
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Geen probleem, doe wat voor jou het beste is. ik zal de bank binnenkort opzoeken wanneer hun openuren zijn.

Groet,
Kees van dijk
-------- Reply --------
Beste geliefde Kees van Dijk,

Bedankt voor je hulp om mijn laatste wensen uit te laten komen, de heer zal je zegenen.
Laat het me weten zodra je contact opneemt met de bank om mijn geld te krijgen.

Ik hoop snel van je te horen.

De jouwe in Christus,
Mevrouw Rutte Bruin
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Natuurlijk zal ik het je laten weten. Weet jij of je bank nu open is op pinksterdag?

Groetjes,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

Ja, ik denk dat ze nu open moeten zijn.

De jouwe in Christus,
Mevrouw Rutte Bruin
The bank is open! Sadly I seem to have forgotten where to contact them, so incredibly sad
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Dankjewel, ik zal hen zo snel moglijk mailen. Waar moet dat ook al weet?

Groetjes,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

U kunt contact met hen opnemen via onderstaand e-mailadres:

Mijnheer Torres López
E-mail: (email hidden)
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Dankjewel, ik zal het zodadelijk doen, ik ben nu even druk met mijn werk

Groet,
Kees van Dijk
At this point I contacted the "bank", but of course I dislike them so this conversation goes on in parallel with the other one.
Based on their translation strategies (the nigerian bank responded in dutch immediately) and posting times I think these are the same lad.
-------- Reply --------
To: (email hidden)
Hallo beste heer Lopez,

Mij is gevraagd om hiermee naar u te komen dor Ruth. Ik hoop dat u kunt helpen mij te verduidelijken wat te doen. Ik hoop dat u ook Nederlands spreekt?

Groet,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

Dank u voor alles wat u voor mij doet voor mijn stervenswensen om gedaan te worden de heer zal alle onmogelijkheid in uw leven mogelijk maken u zult uitblinken.

Heb je contact opgenomen met de bank om mijn fonds voor je te krijgen om mijn stervenswensen uit te voeren?
-------- Reply --------
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Ik heb inderdaad contact opgenomen met de bank. Ik ben nu met ze aan het mailen. Ik vind echter wel dat hum mailformat erg onpreffessioneel is. Weet je zeker dat dit een goede bank is? En waarom zit je bank ook al weer in het buitenland?

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

Ik waardeer uw hulp bij het vervullen van mijn stervenswensen, de heer zal u zegenen.
Ze zijn goede bank mijn man en ik doen bank met hen voordat hij overlijdt, mijn man gebruikt het voor zijn bedrijf omdat hij rondreist voor zijn bedrijf, ze zijn betrouwbaar en ze zullen mijn geld overmaken naar u, zodra u mijn fonds krijgt, doe dan wat ik zeg, zodat ik goed kan slapen in de heer.

De jouwe in Christus,
Mevrouw Rutte Bruin

-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Ik zou je bank echt naar nederland verplaatsen, ik vind uw bank niet geweldig tot nu toe.

Groet,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

Oké dat is waar we Bank toen mijn man was tijdens zaken rondom en ze zijn een goede bank, krijg het fonds van hen en voer mijn stervenswensen uit. God zegene je
While telling me about her husbands life and bank location, Rutte calls me her lover! How nice of the lad to provide a diversion
-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Nou, je hoeft me ook niet je geliefde te noemen, zo lag kennen we elkaar nog niet.

Groet,
Kees
And that's where we are now. Well, I've also exchanged 19 mails with the bank, but I will post those later. Hopefully later today.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Scamming in my native language

Post by bware419ers » Wed May 31, 2023 12:55 pm

It's really nice when you make the lad work for it. Have you considered writing in your native language, using a translator to translate it to something like Japanese, then to English, and then back to your native tongue? It will make it a lot more fun for your lad to decipher. And we all know how much they like fun!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 31, 2023 1:41 pm

Goed bezig!!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

John Warosa
Not quite a Newb

Post by John Warosa » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:47 am

Continuing on, I have been talking with the scammer as a bank. I was busy the last few days so I didn't send anything but in my latest mail I just ignored that and remained angry at the bank.

The bank opened up with a simple prompt for me to give personal details, which was machine translated. I answer with irrelevant questions: The form asks for "occupations", but what if I have only 1?
BANCAMARCH ON-LINE BANKING SERVICEi

Email : (email hidden) +2347052630889
Address: 109, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Island, NG.

Welcome to BancaMarch Nigeria Internet Banking

AANDACHT

DIT IS OM U TE BEVESTIGEN DAT MEVROUW RUTH BROWN EEN VAN ONZE KLANT IS EN EEN BEDRAG VAN $ 4,8 MILJOEN OP ONZE BANK HEEFT EN ZE HEEFT OPGEDRAGEN OM ALLE BEDRAGEN NAMENS HAAR AAN U VRIJ TE GEVEN.

STUUR ONS VRIENDELIJK HET VOLGENDE ONDERSTAANDE TER BEVESTIGING.

1. VOLLEDIGE NAAM:

2. ADRES:

3. LAND:

4. BEROEPEN:

5. LEEFTIJD:

6. MOBIEL TELEFOONNUMMER:

7. KOPIE VAN UW PASPOORT OF ID-KAART.

WACHT BINNENKORT VAN JE TE HOREN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Beste meneer Lopez,

Bedankt voor uw bericht. is het een probleem als ik maar 1 berop heb?

Groet,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

NEE.

WACHT BINNENKORT VAN JE TE HOREN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: WELCOME TO BANCAMARCH ONLINE BANKING
An incredibly short reply by the bank, just 1 word, which of course I think is quite disrespectful, and my response here sets the tone for future communications.
-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Wat is dit nou weer voor mail? Je hoeft niet zo groot in hoofdletters dat te schrijven, en je kunt het ook in een zin zetten.

Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

Sorry daarvoor, ik bedoel dat het hebben van één beroep er niet toe doet.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 5:02 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopze,

Ik vind het gewoon geen professionele manier om een mail te schrijven.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

SORRY VOOR EVENTUEEL ONGEMAK DAT DIT KAN VEROORZAKEN EN WIJ WERKEN AAN VERBETERING. HET WAS TYPOGRAFISCHE FOUTEN. WIJ WACHTEN OP HET INFORMATIEVERZOEK ZODAT WE KUNNEN VERDERGAAN EN MEVROUW RUTH BROWN FOND NAAR U KUNNEN STUREN. BEDANKT VOOR UW BEGRIP.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 5:25 PM
-------- Reply --------
The bank gives their excuses, and I decide to complain some more: they had a neon green background to some of their preformatted text, and my boy Kees does not appreciate that either.
-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Ik hoop heel erg dat het niet weer zou gebeuren. Het is erg vervelend. Daarnaast, kunnen jullie stoppen met de neongroene achtergrond op je letters? Dat is ook vervelend voor mijn ogen.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

WE BELOOFDEN DAT HET NIET MEER ZAL GEBEUREN, VRIENDELIJK OM CONTACT MET ONS OP TE NEMEN MET DE GEVRAAGDE INFORMATIE. BEDANKT.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 6:35 PM
-------- Reply --------
A clearly annoyed bank apologizes againg and asks me to please just give the required information, which of course I don't want to.
-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

heel erg bedankt. Ik zal so snel mogelijk de info doorsturen

Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

OKÉ ZAL EROP WACHTEN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 7:00 PM
-------- Reply --------
At this point I mail Ruth to ask about whether these incompetent people are *really* her bank and whether she shouldn't have a Dutch one. I'm still thinking whether I should push this angle some more and maybe add some racism ("are you sure we can send the money to a bank in africa, what if black people handle our money..."), that'll probably infuriate the scammers.
-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Ik heb een mail gekregen van Ruth en ik ben nu even met haar aan het overeenstemmen of dit echt de juiste bank ik vanwege uw unpreffesionaliteit.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

IK WIL DAT JE WEET DAT WE PROFESSIONEEL MET ONZE KLANTEN OMGAAN EN WE HOUDEN REKENING MET UW OPMERKINGEN OVER ONS EN WE HEBBEN U VERTELD DAT WE WERKEN AAN VERBETERING. U BENT OP DE JUISTE OEVER OM HET FONDS VAN MEVROUW RUTH BROWN TE KRIJGEN EN WIJ ZIJN KLAAR OM HET NAAR U TE STUREN ZOALS ZIJ HEEFT GEVRAAGD.

WACHTEN OM VAN U TE HOREN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 12:38 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Ruth heeft mij jnu beantwoord. Ik hoop dat jullie bank snel verbetered. Ik hoop ook dat het fonds snel verzonden kan worden zodat ik het kan gebruiken

Groet,
Kees
The bank still wants their information, but now I am taking a different approach: I just claim to have already sent it to them... or at least to someone. This allows me to blame them for not receiving it, and perhaps later I can bring in another scammer and claim I had more fruitful discussions with them.
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

JA, WE WERKEN ERAAN OM ONZE KLANTEN TEVREDEN TE STELLEN. HAAR FONDS ZAL ZO SNEL MOGELIJK WORDEN VERZONDEN, WE HEBBEN U NODIG OM CONTACT MET ONS OP TE NEMEN MET DE GEVRAAGDE INFORMATIE, ZODAT WE DE VRIJGAVE VAN MEVROUW RUTH BROWN FUND AAN U KUNNEN VERWERKEN.

WACHTEN OM VAN U TE HOREN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 2:16 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Ik zou kunnen zweren dat ik de informati al een keer heb doorgestuurd. Kunt U uw berichten checken om te zien of U al bericht heeft gehad?

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

WE HEBBEN UW INFORMATIE NIET ONTVANGEN, STUUR DEZE HIERONDER OPNIEUW NAAR ONS:

1. VOLLEDIGE NAAM:
2. ADRES:
3. LAND:
4. BEROEP:
5. LEEFTIJD:
6. TELEFOONNUMMER:
7. KOPIE VAN UW PASPOORT OF IDENTITEITSBEWIJS

IN AFWACHTING VAN BINNENKORT VAN U TE HOREN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 2:31 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Wat vreemd, ik heb hier nog wel een mail met de gegevens, maar schijnbaar gaat specifiek die mail niet naar jullie. Ik wet niet zo veel van computer, weten juli waardoor dit komt?

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

U MOET HET EN OPNIEUW VERZENDEN OMDAT IK UW MAILS ONTVANG. IK ZIE GEEN ENKEL PROBLEEM BIJ HET ONTVANGEN VAN UW INFORMATIE DUS STUUR HET ZODAT WE ALLES KUNNEN KRIJGEN EN MEVROUW RUTH BROWN FONDSOVERSCHRIJVING NAAR U KRIJGEN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 8:30 AM
There are a bunch of reply lines here because that is how my primitive python script rendered me replying to their form with simply an empty mail. I decided to do this so I could claim the difficulty was on their end more, since I had sent a full mail again! I am thinking of sending a corrupt "screenshot", if anyone knows fun tools for that it is appreciated.
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

JE STUURT ALLEEN EEN BLANCO MAIL WAT IS ER GEBEURD?

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 10:46 AM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

In die mail stond de info waar je om vroeg. Het zier er uit alsof daar weer iets fout is gegaan. Ik zij het toch?

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------
The bank now wants to be my techsupport and tells me I shouldn't sent this as a "send-along-email" but as a "direct email", shich of course has me angry because I sent it as a direct email all along!

AANDACHT

U MOET HET NIET VERZENDEN ALS DOORSTUUR-E-MAIL STUUR HET RECHTSTREEKS ZOALS U E-MAIL NAAR MIJ STUURT.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 11:17 AM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Hoeze denk je dat ik het doorstuur? Ik stuuf het op dezelfde manier als alle andere dingen die ik stuur! Dus dat is niet her probleem. Ik vind het niet fijn dat je zo boos naar mij praat.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

IK PRAAT NIET BOOS TEGEN U, MAAR PROBEER U ALLEEN MAAR OPLOSSINGEN VOOR HET PROBLEEM TE GEVEN, ZODAT U DE INFORMATIE KUNT VERZENDEN, ZODAT WE KUNNEN DOORGAAN MET DE OVERDRACHT VAN HET FONDS VAN MEVROUW RUTH BROWN AAN, U KUNT PROBEREN HET IN EEN NIEUWE E-MAIL NAAR MIJ TE STUREN, IK GELOOF DAT HET OP DIE MANIER ZAL WERKEN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 11:42 AM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Wil helpen?! Het lijkt me sterk dat, als je echt hulp nodig hebt, je een vraag stelt over wat ik aanbeveel in plaats van iets voor te stellen en vervolgens te negeren dat het niet voor mij werkt.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------
I am now angry at them, telling them how to do IT and to ask me what my issue is and what I tried before trying to solve it. We will see how this develops.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:18 pm

if they really want you as a costumer, I am sure they will be able to give at least 5 points of improvements and how they intend to make those improvements
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

osc
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 31 May 2023

Post by osc » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:27 pm

John Warosa wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:47 am There are a bunch of reply lines here because that is how my primitive python script rendered me replying to their form with simply an empty mail. I decided to do this so I could claim the difficulty was on their end more, since I had sent a full mail again! I am thinking of sending a corrupt "screenshot", if anyone knows fun tools for that it is appreciated.
I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but:

If you want to send a "graphics" file that simply won't open, you can generate it with this tool.

If you want to take a screenshot of your email but have it display all glitchy to the lad, preferably cut off in the middle with nothing but graphical errors, just save it as a .jpg file, open it with a hex editor such as HxD, scroll a few hundred lines down, and start changing random bytes. Just replace them with whatever comes to your mind. Replace a single byte for a minor glitch, replace more for a bigger one, replace a long string of data to possibly corrupt your file beyond readability. Be sure to open your image in an image viewer as you're editing it so that you can see the damage you're doing in real time. You can start editing near the bottom of the file to get a sense of how your edits might influence the big picture. Try something creative, like writing a poem or song lyrics you've memorized inside the image's data... or press ctrl+F and replace every instance of "mu" with "gu". Or "s3x" with "l0L". If you screw up, you can undo changes with Ctrl+Z - save and reload frequently!

If you can't be bothered to do this, you can try using this tool or a nifty little gizmo called the ROM Corruptor. It's meant for corrupting video game files, but you can try to use it on an image too!
🐷: x22 (2023.08.18) 🤖: 57 min
Customizable Polish Forms Collection

"Now I understood who you are. / Ali baba / Ali baba" - GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICE

John Warosa
Not quite a Newb

Post by John Warosa » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:28 pm

Thanks for the tool osc, I used it to send the scammer a non openable png file, containing a screenshot with the mail I sent and proof it got sent. Which of course went wrong again. So sad.

The scammer actually mostly seems confused now which is great to see, I hope he is tearing up his email settings trying to figure it out.
Kijk, hier staan in de foto dat ik het heb verstuurd, en je kan zelfs de data zien! Dus zeg niet dat ik het niet juist heb vertuurd, want dat is klinklare onzin.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

screenshot.png

AANDACHT

IK HEB NIET GEZEGD DAT JE HET NIET HEBT VERZONDEN, MAAR IK BEGRIJP NIET WAAROM HET HIER NIET WORDT WEERGEGEVEN, ZELFS DE SCHERMAFBEELDING DIE JE HEBT VERZONDEN, IS LEEG, MISSCHIEN STUUR JE HET NAAR MEVROUW RUTH BROWN EN VRAAG JE HAAR OM HET NAAR ONS TE STUREN, IK DENK DAT DAT HET PROBLEEM ZAL OPLOSSEN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 5:08 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Eerder zei je dat wel! Ik vind deze inconsistentie echt niet goed. Volgens mij ben je gas aan het aansteken! Je hebt ook gezegd dat jullie dingen verbeteren maar daar zie ik nog niks van. Vertel mij maar eens 5 dingen die jullie echt gaan doen om de ervaring van claten beter te maken.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------
Now I feel like Kees feels like this guy is trying to convince him of untrue things (that the things got sent) to change his mind on reality. This is of course terrible! Sadly the Dutch word for gaslighting is gaslighting, but I managed to invent a Dutchier way to say it.

Gaslighting this lad into believing he is gaslighting me is just a very fun image in my mind.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:15 am

I don't speak a lick of Dutch, but I did spend two weeks in your gorgeous home country (mostly in Scheveningen). Years later, I found out that's precisely where my great, great, great grandparents came from! Go figure.

I'm enjoying this bait, and good for you for making the lad work for it! :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

John Warosa
Not quite a Newb

Post by John Warosa » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:24 am

Well then you get the true lad experience of translating it yourself! I know bertje at least spreaks Dutch, but hopefully it is *kind of* understandable for the rest of you.
What happened next is that sadly the lad ignored my accusation of gaslighting, and I, responding while also doing something else, forgot to press the issue. Oh well, I'll try it again on a different lad.

AANDACHT

IK PROBEER EEN OPLOSSING TE BIEDEN, DAAROM HEB IK U GEVRAAGD OM HET NAAR MEVROUW RUTH BROWN TE STUREN, OMDAT HET UW INFORMATIE IS DIE IK NIET KAN ZIEN, MAAR UW BERICHT KAN BEKIJKEN.

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 9:22 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------

AANDACHT

BEN JE OP WHATSAPP IK DENK DAT JE HET DAARHEEN KUNT STUREN EN IK ZAL HET KRIJGEN

GROET
MR TORRES LOPEZ

EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT

Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 9:22 PM
-------- Reply --------

-------- Reply --------
Beste lopez,

Ik zal contact opnemen met Ruth hierover. U zult nog van mij horen verwacht ik.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------
Beste Lopez,

Andere manieren van contact maken is dus een verbetering die jullie doorvoeren. Wat zijn er nog 4?

Groet,
Kees
He wants me to mail Ruth the information, or to go on Whatsapp. I say I will talk to Ruth, but of course I won't give her the info either. Instead I'm racist: I straight up ask if my information and money will be handled by "black petes" (referring to our version of Christmas, where Saint Nicholas comes to bring presents through chimneys and his helpers, all called Piet, either are black or become black from the ash they move through.)
Ruth is avoiding talking about that and just reiterates it is a good bank, but I have learned from my mistake and push the issue. We will see how they respond.
Beste Ruth,

De bank krijgt mijn info niet ook als ik die goed stuur. Ze zijn daarbij ook nog erg slecht. Weet je echt zeker dat dit een goede bank is? Ik kan maar een orzaak bedekken: Ik ben bang dat je geld door zwarte pieten behanded gaat worden, en daar voel ik me echt niet goed bij. Ik denk dat de computer dat merkt en daardoor de informati blokkeert.

Groet,
Kees
-------- Reply --------

De bank is de juiste plek voor u om mijn fonds te krijgen en de bank zijn echt Ik heb lang bij hen gebankierd samen met mijn man toen hij nog leefde, ik ontving e-mail van hen ze vertelden me over het sturen van uw informatie die ze vragen als mijn begunstigde, zodat ze mijn fonds aan u kunnen vrijgeven en ze zeggen dat u de informatie naar mij kunt sturen en ik zal het verzenden aan hen

De jouwe in Christus,
Mevrouw Rutte Bruin

-------- Reply --------
Beste Ruth,

Ben je aan het negeren wat ik je vraag? Ik vroeg of je weet hoe die mensen er uit zien, en ik heb je daar een goede reden voor gegeven.

Groet,
Kees van Dijk
-------- Reply --------

p38cyq
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by p38cyq » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:36 am

Super! Doe zo verder John.