Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Do you feel blue?

Post by bware419ers » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:29 pm

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 14 Jul 2014

Post by Deniden » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:28 am

We are on our way to great success, but one photo is missing
ImageImageImage
lad wrote:What photo is missing please be truthful to your mind
lad wrote:Should I say this is you? Why is always something missing even when I did all with pleasure
lad wrote:Are you going to send me £1200 instead £1300 yesterday?
FBI: "You don't deserve to be my client I swear..."
Prince: "Gradually you are becoming a bad friend"
📽️x9+ ➰ 🐐 🐖 :tattoo: :hourglass: - the King of Mankini (4yrs) 🩳x7

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:14 pm

lad wrote:Task completed, are you ready to send the payment yet?
Now the ball is on Lenny's side :mrgreen:

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:12 am

I think that last photo leaves no doubt as to where the ball lies :shock:

great work!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:48 pm

Inevitable frustration part:
lad wrote:I have called twice it couldn't connect, I have done my part can you have him call me at +234905346****
I wrote:Hey, get more serious, please! The man spent time and money for you without knowing you, he is an elderly person while you can't call him?
lad wrote:He just picked and saying a lot that I can't even understand, I am not sure he made the payment he says nothing about it, he was actually saying something else
lad wrote:We both agreed that you will be the person to send me the reference number not your Uncle, check our agreement stand to it and stop acting movie with me
lad wrote:He sending people money without knowing them is not my concern here, I have done my part here so over to you to complete the task if you want me to wish you double promotion
I wrote:He noticed the country of destination Nigeria and got cautious, he knows there is a lot of fraud on the internet, that's why he agreed to tell the reference number directly to you only
lad wrote:He didn't send it am sure, am very big disappointed at you right now, I called him he picked and he never mentioned sending £1300, all stress to you if you don't want to be real, you and i know that I'm not a fraud I as well told him what you have said to me, I have no business with your uncle go to the bank send my money don't look stupid to me when looking at what you are saying here
I wrote:I know what happened, it must be uncle's father picked up the phone, he is almost deaf and his first name is Leonard too, sorry I had to warn you. You better call my uncle's wife Lilly, she is aware and knows what to do, sorry for that.
lad wrote:So it's now woman that will give me the reference, be straight forward who has it and not when I call again it would be different story I hate rubbish, the man can't even hear me properly and he said nothing about it, first you said I should call uncle and now it's uncles wife
lad wrote:Please Recall her and let her know that Chike Prince your friend and who has to do nothing with fraud, I personally hate Crime, so be nice and have her give me the reference number
I wrote:Look, I'm getting tired of all this nonsense, you insisted on Ria and you were the one who didn't want MoneyGram, don't be a small capricious kid, okay?
lad wrote:Okay will call her this time
lad wrote:Is that mechine too? Why is everybody having hearing problem, look I want to ask you if truly the money sent is with your authority what is wrong with you given me the reference number?

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:58 pm

lad wrote:What are you doing to send the money friend or are you a joker just let me know
lad wrote:Gradually you are becoming a bad friend
I wrote:Have you received the payment or going to whine again?
lad wrote:Send it to me if there's any payment, first you asked me to call Leonard, another second Leonard again third I should call Lilly are you silly? If you are not ready to make my payment let it be for God
lad wrote:Are you going to send me the money this morning
lad wrote:What and where is my reward, are you going to pay good with bad?
I wrote:I'm disappointed with you, you are only whining and whining, this is so irksome!
lad wrote:Are you not ashamed of your self saying these, ok tell him to cancel It doesn't take anything, or are doing all that because you got some of what you want, remember you have seen nothing yet
A slightly threatening part:
lad wrote:I'm from a traditional royal home don't push me to go extra mind or lay curse that will be with you for the rest of your life, look even if it's 1$ as my own please and please send it to me and today not tomorrow, I will end here for now
lad wrote:What you believe may not be what I believe
lad wrote:When you are into an agreement with anyone at all it doesn't matter just keep to it, to avoid your future failure I am telling you what I can tell my own blood brother, I may not have money but I have other things
lad wrote:How much can you afford to send me kindly send me at least 500 euros I will accept and manage it, I know it's not what we agreed to send but send it
I wrote:Should I ask my uncle to send you another payment with Ria again? No, I won't mess with Ria again
lad wrote:You are not telling your self a truth, if he sent money yesterday what happens to the reference number today, do you see how low you can sound I valued your kind of person but now it's a big no, send me money Gram I can't call anyone again it not in our agreement I did my part perfectly just send me money Gram or bank to bank, but if I continue seeing the unserious ness in you I will do what you won't be happy for your entire life, do you know why? Because I was straight forward with you

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:07 pm

lad wrote:And I don't ask for much not even up to our agreement amount any longer but just send me 500 euros, I believe you know what black gods is all about I must indicate that I'm not a Christian
I wrote:Are you threatening me? Oh dear, this is wrong strategy and this will have negative impact on our deal. Uncle shouted at me and cancelled the payment, he is sure I messed up with some Nigerian criminals, so you can forget about Ria once and forever.
lad wrote:There won't be any negative intact on our deal if one is playing genuine game, anyway I wanted a genuine partnership, let's forget Ria send money Gram today
I wrote:You dared to threaten me, I lost interest
lad wrote:Hahaha are you sure of what you said, you lost interest about what when you have not completed your part of the task ?
I wrote:Do you believe you completed your part? Look at the quality of 45Kb photos
lad wrote:You make no sense you confirmed it your self, I don't want to talk much
I wrote:You don't agree the quality is poor? Did you take photos with an ancient Nokia 3310?
lad wrote:You lie and sound stupid same time, what is my iphone 11 doing? I will charm you and you will pay me for good
lad wrote:It's an agreement I never forced you, you never forced me, why am I even still talking to you when everything is clear that you are just catching fun with me which has to be paid for one way or otherwise
I wrote:Sorry, but this wasn't fun at all.
lad wrote:And you called it threat after noticing your criminal act lying around?

I was shocked when a man whomever it's said that you never sent any money to them and why will such money go to Nigeria I was like wow so this is the reason you didn't have reference to give me but you were busy ordering me do this do that for you

Ogugu will never let you be, I will get more enquiry about you and I will tell you what you know that you feel no one else knows, You mess with the wrong guy I don't mind to spend my last cash, You will be thrown in where you work
I wrote:You invested nothing in this. I think you enjoyed this deal.
lad wrote:Do I look like am joking with you, continue blabbing

Frost
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Frost » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done, Deniden... These photos bring up great memories on your past baits.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:53 am

lad wrote:
Gradually you are becoming a bad friend
That is signature-worthy right there! :D :lol: :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:35 am

Kitty La Gore wrote: That is signature-worthy right there! :D :lol: :lol:
Agree! Meanwhile the show goes on.
lad wrote:Go and send my money
I wrote:How can I send the money without having bank account details? You haven't provided me with one yet, so it's not my fault.
lad wrote:First why did you lied that the payment was made by your uncle, I can't forgive that
I wrote:t wasn't a lie. But you are too infantile to make the effort.
lad wrote:Receiver Name:: CHIKE PRINCE E****E
City:: Awka, Anambra State
Receiver Address:: No 24 Rm St, Otuocha Aguleri
I wrote:What is this?
lad wrote:Send it money Gram or Send Wave, I know you like cooking story if I ever hear one more story from you, I have endure enough, I will light 14 candles on your head you shall run mad
lad wrote:The strange dreams has not started
I wrote:All these methods are unsafe and the payment can be stolen by impostors. What do you need money for?
lad wrote:Are you sick to ask me what I will use my money for, it's none of your business send me my money today and if anything happens to it I hold you responsible as you have said it
I wrote:My question was why should I send you any money?
lad wrote:Don't let me table you to the God's, you will be judged if you push me to
I wrote:I don't understand why you are threatening me, our agreement was providing me with your photos at a river shore in a good resolution. You provided me with 100Kb poor quality photos and now demand the payment. It's not fair. Do it properly and get what you deserve, it's as simple as peeing. Look by yourself what you sent.
lad wrote:Your Father run mad there, are you mad
lad wrote:I'm giving you 24hrs to stand by your word after confirming the last photo I sent you, you don't have a say here if you are not ready to send me the do money exactly what I did and send photos and videos to me and all must be 20 each, you want more excuses like I already said I will nail you I swear by my assestors
I wrote:Follow our agreement and get your payment you deserve. I don't mind sending you the payment, but you had to do the task properly.
lad wrote:It's no more a photo from the internet mugu like you claiming wiseness, you will die and immediately your beloved ones will follow if you fail to take the same photos and videos I took send them to me and everything will be okay with everyone aside doing that, you are in hot soup, you must be very stupid

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:22 am

lad wrote:Are you sending the photos now am waiting or send me my money
I wrote:Dear Prince, calm down, please. Do you really need the money or do you want to argue till the end?
lad wrote:Do what I ask you to do or send me my money, I counting on the time given you I am dam serious if you don't know
I wrote:Well, then provide me with the correct bank account information, why are you lingering? Or do you want some crooks to steal the payment? Be wise and stop whining like a sissy!
lad wrote:You are a stupid fellow by asking me to send you Nigeria account to do what with it, you have word Remit there everywhere since you have confessed to confirm my photos use Word Remit to avoid the imposters like you said if at all your not the imposter Your self, if you don't do that then take photos send to me half naked it's agreement that you must not escape from, I prefer Word Remit no one temper's it so use it.
I wrote:Do you need your photos to be sent back to you? What nonsense. Sober up, man!
lad wrote:Take exactly the same photos send it to me fast
I wrote:Okay, here are your photos. You must be drunk, right?
I sent him his photos back
lad wrote:I am not joking with you, you know what I mean go to the river ocean even lake take exactly same picture with the photos I sent you, or send me our agreement amount if you don't want to suffer
I wrote:Oh dear, I don't need to take any photos.
lad wrote:I will contact the prison where you work online
I wrote:The prison doesn't take the photos either.
lad wrote:I know don't worry
I wrote:Dear Prince, don't waste too much time, go and redo the task with better quality of the pictures and then get your payment. I really want to complete our agreement to make you happy.
lad wrote:It's either you send me my money via Word Remit which you and I know it's more secure, if you think you have money why are you greedy then? Did you supposed to drag anything with anyone since you confirmed our deal with your own mouth, you don't have money bruh
lad wrote:A joker of sencury don't pay my money today I will drag you to the mud
lad wrote:You will regret delaying to send it
I wrote:I'm not greedy, but you have to do the task properly.
lad wrote:Look I have done everything thing you asked for to the extent that I had to go back to take the one with thumbs likes which I did and you said okay I have completed my task, so don't stand so low and look for more excuse just to delay the payment if truly your honest which I doubted since you lied with your uncle
I wrote:I don't mind if you redo the task with a good quality
lad wrote:Counting
I wrote: I'm getting tired of you
lad wrote:I am not here to look if you are tired or not, send me my money

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:51 am

All this time I had a moderate chitchat with the lad's "oga" about his farm, growing corn, pests and how expensive cultivate machines are. His name is Lucky. Suddenly Lucky got much more active and agreed to do the same.
Lucky wrote:I need money but the problem is in this hard time and bad government governing we are in in this country who is willing to help who?
I wrote:I can't send you money for your farm. I could send it for a task, but it's very difficult. The man who tried to do such a task sent me very poor quality photos and now blames me without admitting his own fault.
Lucky wrote:As long I have the money in hand anything is possible.
I wrote:I don't pay in advance to people I don't know. It's possible after completing a task.
Lucky wrote:As you know am broke, and in this country you can't do anything without money, so less the task involve me alone and no money requires to spend to get it done fine. But if it requires money to accomplish like having to hire someone or so I have none with me
I wrote:It involves wearing a swimming suit
Lucky wrote:Is their any kind in particular you you want me to wear? And am I to swim in swimming pool or river? Feel free to tell me exactly what you want and how you want it, if explaining is hard you can show me photo so I can know exactly what am to do.
I wrote:A swimming suit is made of thin strips of a solid color. It can be bought online at amazon, but it's much cheaper and faster to sew it. If you are interested, I can give a detailed explanation.
Lucky wrote:Okay go ahead, or it better you show me photo
I wrote:Here you go
Swimming suit.jpg
Swimming suit.jpg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 12315 times

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:24 am

Lucky wrote:I have seen it, I guess I can only sew it because I can't see it anywhere to buy around here, I hope it doesn't matter any color I use. Or is their any color you want particularly?
I wrote:I would like it to be pink. The task involves wearing the suit and taking photos exactly the way shown in the pictures I sent. The man, whom I've dealt with, tried to do the same, but he failed with the photos quality and provided low-resolution photos. I would like to pay high attention to details and photos' quality. Also I need to see the swimming suit at the moment of manufacturing/stitching before you wear it.
Lucky wrote:Acount#: 313****875.
Account type: Savings
Bank name: first Bank.
Account holder name: Chike Lucky I*****i.
State: Anambra.
I will like to trouble you to go to your bank with that information of my Nigeria account above to inquire if it possible or how possible it will be to send money from your country into it. Once the payment method is fixable and confirmed we can implement immediately
I wrote:SWIFT code, routing number and beneficiary/bank address are missing for an int'l payment.
Lucky wrote:I couldn't fine exactly the color but what I got is similar.

And I also couldn't fine cotton or fabric that can expand, so I got a pic like fiber to use in making the hand because it can expand very well.

Also that was all the little cash in my hand, so if you want me to take it to a professional tailor you will have to send the money because I have none with me, but if you don't trust me enough to send upfront then I will have to use needle as you can see I also bought some, however it may be uglier than that of Amazon's but it will be wearable.
What do you say?
ImageImageImage
I wrote:Indeed the color is very close to the original. Is this a handkerchief? What does ECL mean?
Lucky wrote:Just cut it, the stitching will take up to hours, will show you when am done
Lucky wrote:Also I have to let you know, place beach is located here is Nigeria is a different state from mine, it take a lot of money and time to get there. So the best I can do is take the photo in our local river here.
Lucky wrote:Also to you does it really matters if I go to the river to take the photo or bath room? If it doesn't let me not stress myself that much as of going to the river
I wrote:Those scenes were made at a beach, it's important. I can't imagine how it's possible to do such in a bathroom.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am

Lucky wrote:I really overestimated my skill in stitching, despite being pricked several times by needle I still could not produce it well.

Well my friend I hope you don't get too disappointed because despite the result is not as much expected but I really put all effort and sincerity into it. And the self taking photo is really hard since no one around to help me take it
ImageImageImageImage
No, I'm not disappointed yet.
Lucky wrote:And please I we need prove of payment once you send it so I can have what to present to the bank in case of any complication which I pray their won't be.
I wrote:The suit is fine, but it has to be taken at a shore or beach
Lucky wrote:How are you today my friend? This task of yours have taken 3gooday of my time, today I transport to the river. I hope you keep your word and send the money as promised after this and not look for excuse to put me off. I haven't known you for a long time but I believe you're a man of yours word and I hope we will get chance to do other things together in the future.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:01 am

I wrote:Hello Lucky, I'm glad to see you. No, I won't look for excuses as long as you follow our agreement and recreate the scenes we discussed earlier. I haven't seen the scenes with shoes and likes yet.
Lucky wrote:What are you talking about? Are you messing with me?
Lucky wrote:I have done what we talked about, I told you we only get river here and you have seen it clear.
Lucky wrote:I don't have a shoe and you can't use just that to refuse to send the money do you?
I wrote:Have I missed the photos with shoes?
Lucky wrote:Beside there was never a time talked about shoes or likes, what you told me is to take photo with swimming suit, I did the one I took in bath room you complained is not good, now I went to river with transport just to take those photos and now you're telling me about shoes
Lucky wrote:I don't have shoes I only have pan slippers
I wrote:Dear, any kind of shoes is suitable, it doesn't matter too much.
Lucky wrote:You can't because or shoe refuse to send the money after all I have done
I wrote:Please take a close look at the example photos.
Lucky wrote:So you tell me when you will send it to me?
Lucky wrote:You have get the account information, so you let me know when you're sending it.
Lucky wrote:This is only what I got and even as that I don't have any money left to transport to the river again, so please send me the money and if you want me to go or retake whatever transport won't then be a problem
Lucky wrote:Are you sure I just have to hold the slippers and do like sign and you will send the money without more demands like wear spec or sun glass or stocking or have people playing in the backgrounds behind you? Do I have your word this time?
I wrote:I appreciate your questions because they allow us to avoid further misunderstanding. The slippers are okay. Any socks are fine. Any watches are okay. Since you have no haircut it's okay. Any glasses would be fine. Also it would be fine if you use any kind of sham mustache. You won't need to make people play in the background.
Lucky wrote:I don't have any glass about mustache that is like mission impossible you have seen me, even my hair is cut let alone mustache. As for stockings I only have one short one, so you tell because I like honesty. If it's OK to use only the slippers and stockings??
Lucky wrote:I can't possibly become another person can I? You have seen my photo earlier on even before asked me to take a photo with swimming suit, all this demands I see them as if you're intentionally trying to make things difficult for me. So answer me I don't have any glass about mustache I can't possibly grow one immediately nor have what it take to produce one. What I have is the short stockings I sent you and the slippers only, is it OK for you and no more demands??
I wrote:Yes, these socks and those slippers are okay, I confirm it. You don't need to grow a mustache, I'm talking about a bogus one, it can be a piece of fabric or artificial fur or whatever or even painted with a pen, I don't need it to be difficult for you.
Lucky wrote:I will try and see what I can do about mustache but the glass you have the let it slide OK
I wrote:I thought sunglasses are popular in your area
Lucky wrote:I just don't have one, I don't like it so I never bothered buying any

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:25 am

Lucky wrote:I just borrow one from neighbor.
I wrote:The glasses are fine, please pay proper attention to gestures and mimic in the example photos.
Lucky wrote:Look at what am able to get for the mustache I hope you're OK with it? Although I have figure out how to make it glue or what to glue it on my mouth with
I wrote:Yes, this one is good
Lucky wrote:Here they are, God's knows I have done my best, now is your turn.
Image Image Image Image Image
Lucky wrote:So when are you sending the money? I haven't been to my farm for 3days now because I have been busy to meet your demands
I wrote:Lucky, you are a very charismatic and gifted person! For some reason you're not smiling though.
Lucky wrote:So when are you sending? Do you have to go too the bank or are your transferring it yourself?
I wrote:I absolutely love your bluish mustache! I will solve the problem with the payment within a few days.
Lucky wrote:Few days? Can't you give me an assurance with an actual day or time?

osc
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 31 May 2023

Post by osc » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:33 am

🐷: x22 (2023.08.18) 🤖: 57 min
Customizable Polish Forms Collection

"Now I understood who you are. / Ali baba / Ali baba" - GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICE

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 am

The mustache suits the lad, doesn't it?

osc
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 31 May 2023

Post by osc » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:11 am

The authentic, naturally blue Kazakh mustache and stylish glasses are absolute fire. This man is fashion embodied and walking 🔥🥵👨‍🚒
🐷: x22 (2023.08.18) 🤖: 57 min
Customizable Polish Forms Collection

"Now I understood who you are. / Ali baba / Ali baba" - GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICE

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:53 pm

This certainly brightened up an otherwise rushed day of making flight plans! :lol: :lol: :lol:
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:27 pm

That's certainly 5 kg of potatoes in a half-kilogram purse!
Deniden wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:25 am

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:19 am

I saw those "straps" in the photos above and my first thought was, "that's gonna chafe..." GREAT results here!!
bware wrote:That's certainly 5 kg of potatoes in a half-kilogram purse!
I think you may have the units switched...?
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:42 pm

I wasn't necessarily referencing his potatoes, but more him being the potatoes.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:35 pm

I investigated a little bit and found photos of Prince's wedding, I believe our mankini lads Lucky and Prince are brothers. Take a look at their footwear.
C-Brodas.jpg
C-Brodas.jpg (238.57 KiB) Viewed 12274 times
I wrote:Can you do me a little favor?
Lucky wrote:Depends you tell me
I wrote:Previously, I dealt with a man named Prince Chike E***e. He's an asshole because he threatened me, but I want you to find him and send him his money. I think he is a good guy. If I send you yours €1000 and his money, can you send him his part? He doesn't have an international bank account.
Lucky wrote:Of course, how much? You have to give him my contact to contact me, and I can be your agent OK.
Lucky wrote:But I hope he is a good person to give me some percent. So how much and have you discussed with him? Did he trust me? And he happened to have same surname as me what a coisidence. But am not surprise because Chike is a very popular name here.
Really what a coincidence!
I wrote:Well, I'm glad I can rely on you. The amount for him is 1000 Euros too. I believe you will be able to decide what fair share of his sum you can take. I don't want to contact him, all you need is to transfer the necessary amount to his local account or give him the cash.
Lucky wrote:OK, no problem. How long before you send? And can you gave me his contact info?