The Assassin

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

The Assassin

Post by Jimlad » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:07 am

I've just had a lad quiz me on Google Chat about whether I had received my ATM card. Just to mess with him I said yes. He then said "you must be rich" and I told him I was. He then tried to get my personal details from me and naturally I refused. He then stated he knew who I was and quoted the name Richard Lane Hargrave and an address in Louisiana and told me he knew that was me. I told him otherwise.
About a minute later another Google Chat opened from someone calling himself "Assassin" with a hitlad script and a demand for $400,000. As if to prove he knew me, he showed me a picture of some guns with a card in the foreground on which was badly Photoshopped the Hargrave name and Louisiana address. :lol:
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 785 times
I couldn't be bothered to bait him but if you want to mess with this waste of God's good space who has the IQ of a biscuit tin then his email address is johnthamos646(at)gmail.com
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The Assassin

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:40 pm

Is there an original format we can reply to? Was this lad reported on Scamwarners? I want to have fun, but don't know how he'd take an ASEM with no info :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff