Do you feel blue?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Deniden
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 14 Jul 2014

Re: Do you feel blue?

Post by Deniden » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:55 pm

Bertje graciously agreed to give the lad the five-star delivery service.

I was so impressed (officially, of course) with the lads photos that I decided to send the lad a package with a gift. I asked him what gift he would like to receive and he said that an Apple laptop would be cool. I didn't tell him about my intentions to spare and put the money into the parcel.
I wrote:Good morning dear Lucky,
I have good news, I have sent the parcel to you, it contains a MacBook Air15‑inch. When you unfold it, you will find an envelope on its keyboard, the envelope contains €2000. €1000 for you and €1000 for Chike Prince E***e, his contact email is prince*****9@*mail.com. I hope you will keep your word and send him his part.

The tracking number is TRK2162461**, pin code 188**. You will receive an email from the delivery company on your email address with crucial information on how to track the parcel so that you will be able to track your parcel online.
Lucky wrote:Okay, which company?
I wrote:Sorry, I forgot to mention, it's P-log: (website link)
Lucky wrote:I haven't heard of it and am not sure we have it here in Nigeria
I wrote:I discussed with them, they deliver even to countries where there is no office and can even deliver to a Nigerian village.
Lucky wrote:I would have been more relief if you send the money by bank transfer, at least if laptop didn't reach me the money will, but now both of the are on high risk. I hope I pray nothing go wrong
I wrote:The parcel is insured, if they lose it I will be refunded. Moreover if I'd send €2000 to your bank account, I would have to pay the transfering fee. Anyways, you don't have to pay anything.
Lucky wrote:When do they say it will arrive Nigeria and I hope you included my phone number
I wrote:Normally it takes 5 days. I would recommend you to contact their support email for more information! It is important that you can contact them without spending money for phone calls. Yes, your phone number was included.
Lucky wrote:I received their email but it's more of I notification because it nonreply email, and I don't know if the have any branch in Nigeria let alone having their email or phone number
I wrote:They have an email address and phone number at their website.
Lucky wrote:I tracked it, parcel still in DE Wallen Amsterdam.
FBI: "You don't deserve to be my client I swear..."
Prince: "Gradually you are becoming a bad friend"
📽️x9+ ➰ 🐐 🐖 :tattoo: :hourglass: - the King of Mankini (4yrs) 🩳x7

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:06 pm

The parcel has since moved to Madrid, and soon will be in the most infamous of Plog locations, Casablanca, from where it will be forwarded to the local hub.

As Plog would say: what could go wrong!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:33 pm

Lucky wrote:How are you doing today my friend?
I wrote:I'm fine and how are you doing?
Lucky wrote:Nothing much, just tricked the package. It's in Spain now
I wrote:I'm glad to hear about it
Lucky wrote:It's slow

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 am

Glad to see you're using our highly rated sheeping service! This guy obviously approves as well:

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:43 am

The parcel moved along quickly and is ready for delivery. As standard protocol, some Biometric Pictures were requested

The non-even background (it's posted clearly in the instructions, the background needs to be even and contrasting) might give some issues though. hopefully a re-do won't be necessary
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:02 pm

Moved the topic as it is now a bait in progress, not only a picture thread - Bertje

Guess there was a problem afterall.
Bernard Cumberband, Plog wrote: Dear sir,

I have an update about your biometric pictures.

Our algorithm was unable to completely process the pictures, as they are not compliant with the instructions that were given to you.

The information brochure that was provided to you clearly states that the pictures are to be taken against a contrasting background. Some of the picture you have provided have insufficient contrast and can not be processed.

Kindly retake the pictures while strictly complying with the instructions. Thank you for your cooperation.

cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Good lad!

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:38 pm

First attempt to deliver failed last Friday. The lad has been waiting at the delivery location for several hours, tracking the parcel every few minutes. I asked the lad to send me his dickpics but he was outside and wasn't ready to do it immediately. I got angry, called the company and cancelled the delivery. When the parcel got as close as 150 meters from the lad, the driver started moving away and delivery status changed to "cancelled".
Lucky to driver wrote:And this is the outfit, this is how am going to dress.
ImageImage
Lucky to driver wrote:It's just along the road and not difficult to locate, everybody in Aguleri here knows it because we only have one first bank here no other
ImageImageImageImage
Driver to Lucky wrote:Am last stop, loading some at airprot.
next coming to you.

You thre?
Lucky to driver wrote:OK thank you am at the first bank waiting.
Lucky wrote:Since I can't convince you I can only wait to send it when I get home
I wrote:Weren't you home today morning or yesterday? Huh? Enough!
Lucky wrote:Are you there now? They told me the delivery will come today, once I get home I will send to send to you the dick photo
Lucky wrote:Am waiting for the delivery at first bank so have a little patience with me
Lucky to driver wrote:If you can't come to firstbank you can pick any location and I will be there in a minute. Why is the delivery status state cancelled?
Driver to Lucky wrote:Hi boss,

don't know why cancel. I just get message from offic to cancel and come back.
They don't tell me more.

Am apology. Please contact Customre Suppor

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:50 pm

Lucky wrote:The agent told me the delivery is cancelled do you have the idea what's going on?
Lucky wrote:Am waiting to receive the delivery at first bank when I get home I will send you the photo, or don't you want me to receive it? If I go home now just to send it to you and miss the agent it will be loss, so help me out.
Lucky wrote:The customer support state you demand for the cancel, is it true?
I'm silent because I went to drink.
Lucky wrote:I take you as friend and you're playing me, is that right?
Lucky wrote:Why are you acting like this? Just some minutes and everything will be sorted out, why do you want to spoil the friendship we are building?
Lucky wrote:How do I trust you with my self if this is your behavior? Don't make me look down on you.
Lucky wrote:I can't believe you can be petty to this extend. But don't forget the sending of the dick is my promised to you it doesn't include on the money you're sending so you can't hold it against me. I will keep my word but you have to keep yours first
Lucky wrote:Am still at the bank now so you have to ask the delivery to come bank or give me a location to pick it up from.
Lucky wrote:Thanks to you am going home now empty handed
Lucky wrote:Am home here is what you asked for, now you tell them to come back or tell me there branch address I can go and pick it up myself
Lucky wrote:I hope you're satisfy?
I wrote:Whsoe thiis? Abn whoes thesse phots?
Lucky wrote:My you asked for it and I sent it to you, you cancelled the delivery all my waiting outside the whole day end in nothing, thanks for the wickedness
I wrote:Sory was anrgy now am tipsy whos thosse photoss?
Lucky wrote:My are you satisfy now
I wrote:hey I had noidea you were waiting for th parcel todya, you said you were with your freind or
Lucky wrote:His office is at first bank, I told you am outside. Your action and behavior today was very disappointing, it's worse than those you claim they lie to you. Any human that can not simply keep to his or her promises is not a gentleman, even I have no choice but to begin suspect you're not real, even the parcel is fake you made it all up.
Lucky wrote:Delivery cancelled tracking disable all fake, I thought I made a foreign friend who I can trust I don't know you're fake too
Lucky wrote:Am not rich but at least I don't live a fake life or play with peoples emotions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:08 pm

The parcel was within an arm's reach. If only he had sent the D-pic!

But, as always, Plog is standing by to make the costumer's experience a 5 star one!!!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:44 pm

Every time the lad is angry his character Prince appears:
Prince wrote:A guy emailed me couple days ago that you have my money sent to him that when it gets to him he will bring it to me and today he's saying that the delivery is being cancelled and I asked how can a genuine delivery all the way from foreign country gets here to be cancelled, I asked again when can you be real Titus
I wrote:Blame the guy whose itch for gain caused the cancellation, he couldn't do a small favour and was lying instead that he was visiting his friend. He didn't need any friends, money and greediness are his best friends.
Prince wrote:Tell that to what you believe in let it be the Jorge, may god's strike you
I wrote:I don't owe you anything, you haven't done properly what was required, sending your share through the guy was my virtue and looks like it was a big mistake.
Prince wrote:You shall never progress, your name is failure and you will commit crim that will lead you to prison soon unless the Otutunzu that I serve is not alive
I wrote:Be specific, what do you want?
Prince wrote:My €1000 or one of us will meet his nemesis and that person is you I swear
I wrote:Contact Mr Lucky for your €1000, if he is wise enough he will do what I asked and will receive the parcel which is still in Nigeria I believe.
I pretend that Lucky sent someone else's D-pics.
Prince wrote:If you didn't get frustrated thrown to jail within three months from now call me bastard
Prince wrote:You don't have brain, what are you telling him that he hasn't done? Agent of darkness like you I will send you where you belong
I wrote:Forget about any money unless you do the task properly.
Prince wrote:You will be a misery
Prince wrote:Let your father complete taxt
Prince wrote:You will regret hearing the name Prince from the first place
I wrote:I will ask Mr Lucky to send your share to someone else, now go learn manners.
Prince wrote:Do you have anything to send
I wrote:Not for you any longer, Mr Lucky is much more decent than you.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm

Prince wrote:Nothing about you is genuine and that is because you don't have money rich people don't act stupid
I wrote:You can blab whatever you want, I really don't care about you
3 hours later lad sent me a video:
Prince wrote:I have prepared fourteen demons for you three just left the sea, I will tell you that what you don't know is bigger than you
link to the video
Prince wrote:You couldn't get the full clip and there's no need for
I wrote:Not interested
Prince wrote:You are so heartless why don't you tell the young man to stop suffering him self that there is nothing anywhere, you sent nothing it's just a created tracking site that you gave him, your days are near
The lad is looking for confirmation that this is just a 4-star delivery service, but he still does not know if this is true.
Prince wrote:You must have excuses to allow you continue with your evil did, I just received iphone 14pro with UPS very smoothly not like your type who can never be real, I give you bad prayers every day and it will affect you because my hands are clean
Prince wrote:It can never be well with you
Prince wrote:They very day you would be thrown to jail is coming just remember what Prince told you when it comes, you can forget me but don't forget my words it's a prophecy
Prince wrote:I am taking your pictures to Ogugu Okija today, Titus by the time I'm done with you you can never mess with black man in your next life, you can put your focus on wighte alone
I wrote:You're an idiot if you believe that someone would spend their resources, time and money for creating tracking sites, for what gain? Turn your brain on.
Prince wrote:Many proofs, so answer Mr. Dull brain what happened to the western Union payment, what happened when you said your uncle will send from UK and you letter turn around telling me to ask him money that he gives money and am like are you stupid?? Did we discussed asking him money? If you didn't create it why is it not delivering? My UPS only took 3 working days from Germany and you are in Estonia here very close and talking rubbish, I told him nothing good will ever come out from you don't pretend anymore my eyes are open you sent nothing someone who sent laptop or any package where is the picture of what you mailed are you not stupid, I know you will continue asking him for picture it never due because it's not real even when you admit that I have gotten it correct you must I underlined it (must) you will find away to start over again I don't just know what joy do you ride in doing that? I will shock you at the end provided your pictures is in my hands
Prince wrote:When he told me that you said you put my money in his package I was glad saying on my mind that I will package promotion prayer for you but I guess wrong, If you are not stupid you would gain alot from my side of the world
Prince wrote:There are things money can not buy here I dear you, but you missed it because you claim to be too smart
I wrote:You must be drunk saying complete taradiddle
Prince wrote:Until then You will know

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:25 pm

I to Lucky wrote:Sorry, I was drunk yesterday, your friendship is fake and you merely needed money and nothing more.
Lucky wrote:Yes i need money but what you asked of me I sincerely did it's left for you to uphold your promised by sending the money.
Lucky wrote:I gave you account information to send to.
I wrote:The money is in the parcel, I don't want to waste another €1000 + sending fee, it's imprudent. I saw those dick photos but I have no idea whose it is, maybe it belongs to someone else.
Lucky wrote:That's your excuse, the parcel is already cancelled and the tracking is disabled so I guess it will return to you if it's real to begins with
I wrote:I put the parcel on hold, that's why its delivery was cancelled, it's still somewhere in Nigeria and the delivery can be resumed.
Lucky wrote:Prove it and get back to me, also send your photo where sitting and standing and love sign. As a friend it's unreasonable for you to know me why I don't know you.
I wrote:First send your real dick photos and then we'll talk about love signs which is weird as you are not a gay, only women or gays can ask for man's photos with love signs.
Lucky wrote:I just want to know you for real as a person and your sincerity
I wrote:I have called the delivery company and sorted things out. They will contact you regarding the delivery.
Lucky wrote:I just checked the delivery is still cancelled
I wrote:Don't worry, it will be changed but I don't know when. Maybe because it's Friday today.
Lucky wrote:Delivery cancelled and tracking still disabled, do you mind contacting them again?
I wrote:They will resume by Monday

Guanaco
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Guanaco » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Deniden wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pmlink to the video
That's terrifying! :lol:
At this moment our online banking section is not active due to maintainers :twisted:
:star:

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:36 am

Yes, it is!
Lucky wrote:Delivery and tracking still cancelled
I wrote:Good morning, what is your local time?
Also do you know how to remove the black magic?
Lucky wrote:What's black magic?
I wrote:Sea demons summoned by a human
Lucky wrote:Black magic to my knowledge here in Africa is a very evil thing, but as long you're not guilty you will be safe
Lucky wrote:About black magic when it comes to this continent as a whole only people who does it must come from Ezeorah family and they has the entire land ritual staff, You don't talk bad or do evil to any body who comes from this Family unless when you ain't guilty but if you are guilty am sorry, so if you wrong any one from there be sure to correct your deed OK
Lucky wrote:Don't worry I know one or two things about ritual, once I receive the parcel I will buy goat and perform sacrifices of cleansing in your name for your life to make sure you're safe, that's what friend is for. So you have to make sure I get the parcel.
I wrote:My fault is that I called the guy bad words, although he provoked me, it was emotional and usually I don't act like that.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:26 pm

The lad has found a leverage over me
Prince wrote:Seven demon has been released to you, by the time all of them in fourteen numbers get to Estonia they will use the anger of crossing sea to tie you apart trust me, I am Prince Ezeorah
I wrote:Aren't you Prince Chike? Why Ezeorah?
Prince wrote:Go back check the day I told you little about my self, it may even be on some subject
Prince wrote:You have decieved many but I am your last bus stop you can't take from me and run with out fulfilling the agreement that was sealed
Prince wrote:You gave someone job and the person finishes and ask you to come and see, you viewed and said it's not really okay and the person went again to correct it which you viewed again and said with your own mouth that the work is perfect now, are you not guilty tell me why won't you pay?
I wrote:Who I deceived? You were the one who tried to deceive me by doing the task improperly, don't try to turn everything upside down. I called you an idiot and I'm sorry about it. I don't owe you anything until you do the task properly, although I'm not interested in dealing with you any longer.
Prince wrote:I don't have your time, time will come you will say the truth and begging
I wrote:Dear Prince, I wish you happiness. Everything will be fine.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:28 am

Lucky wrote:The parcel is in Port Harcourt now, a city close to my capital, but that place is a bit too far for me. So I plead with them if they can move it to any city on this eastern area so it can be close for me to go and pick it up from there but no respond yet.
I to Lucky wrote:Good morning Lucky, okay
Prince wrote:Your good life and strong health is not guaranteed, because these demon can not rest until I pees them with a Ram but not until I get my money
I to Prince wrote:Hello dear Prince, everything is going to be alright.
Prince wrote:Send me my money today and I will be happy you will be free and happy
Prince wrote:Peace can not be where there's injustice, so do not expect peace, I read where you said you did no wrong to me and I laugh at your ignorance that will lead to your early grave, send me your nudes pictures if you think I did nothing for you? Be very careful don't play with me
I to Prince wrote:Dear Prince, I don't play with you. I'm positive towards you, although you are quite an evil person
Prince wrote:I am a honest man with Integrity, I do good for people because we have all it takes to make life sure for anyone, Please that river that I went and took these pictures for you if at all you know about it google search it, And read more about where I came from, I came from Umu Ezeorah family in a little home town called Aguleri, go to google ask who is Umu Ezeorah family in Aguleri, We owns Igbo nation wide
I to Prince wrote:Dear Prince, if you'd taken those pictures properly, you would have received your payment already. I have no intention to humiliate you, but you had to follow the arrangement too. It's a double-sided deal.
Prince wrote:When you confirmed these that I took were you kidding?
I to Prince wrote:No, I just closed my eyes to minor inconsistencies, but when you started threatening me, I got very meticulous.
Prince wrote:Got whatever that is your entirely business
I to Prince wrote:Dear Prince, I don't know how I can help you. Contact Mr Lucky and discuss your share with him. It's up to him.
Prince wrote:I don't know him but you, you have my address you do word remit payment in your country but because you know it would be genuine and go successful you are running from it, fake individual like you that will die untimely
I to Prince wrote:I'm not going to waste any extra money because of you, do you think I'm swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck? You lost your chance, don't be a grumbler. Moreover, you don't even have an international bank account!
Prince wrote:I don't need an International account to receive money from word remit, I don't expect money from anyone because I am not sure that you send any package with money, I am a good guy I will resend it to you if he can't when he confirms it but do me a favor and save your self by sending me my money today with Word Remit

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:35 am

Prince wrote:You are still lucky now that I'm still asking for my money, when I reject it back to you, i mean if said I don't want it anymore, you will suffer upon double
No, I'm not the Lucky :mrgreen:
I to Prince wrote:Dear Prince, sorry, but I'm not Scrooge McDuck, I don't have extra money for you.
Prince wrote:You will when it starts with you
I to Prince wrote:Dear, I don't understand what do you ask extra payment for? What did you do?
Prince wrote:What is extra there have you paid me?
I to Prince wrote:Try to contact Mr Lucky, he's silent today and I don't know if he received the parcel already or not and when he will receive it, if he's going to give you your share I don't know. Now you are asking me to waste another money and send it to you, you must be thinking that I'm a mogul, but you're wrong, I'm an average ordinary citizen. I don't waste my hard earned money for nothing.
Prince wrote:It's never for nothing because you have not sent anything until you send it, what is hard there please tell me send someone what should be given to him and you call it waste and I want to ask you do you think you waste anything sent to me?
I to Prince wrote:If you're are going to receive your share from Mr Lucky, sending you another money is wasting.
Prince wrote:He didn't receive anything and am sure about that because people at the side of the world doesn't lie for what is not theirs, did he tell you or your company that he live in PH? Why in the hell would a delivery gets to where it should stop and return to pH without even a contact number, this is 21st century guy wise up, you didn't send any thing nothing is there you and I know that
I to Prince wrote:Give him the phone number or tell him how to google, 21th century... What the hell the PH is?
Prince wrote:He lives in Anambra State not river state, he said that the tracking disabled and later show in River which makes it not to be too real

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:44 am

Prince wrote:You have Finland number is that the agent available number or just another codded number like the one you did before oh my my I have surffered in your hand
I have no idea what Finland number he's talking about.
I to Prince wrote:Sorry, I don't know your geography, if Mr Lucky can't receive the parcel then I'm sorry, there is no other way to make you happy. I'm getting tired of your continuous grumbling and whining.
I to Lucky wrote:Hello Lucky,
as far as I understood you are in a grudge which is petty and childish. That man Prince started talking about PH and I wondered what PH stands for? I called the company and it's Port Harcourt where there is the closest facility and where the parcel has been returned after you failed to receive it. They don't deliver it to your address again because the second delivery attempt must be paid, while I have no possibility to do that. The parcel will stay in Port Harcourt approximately for a week after which it will be destroyed according to the delivery agreement. I won't receive it back or I have to pay the whole return which is costly. I won't do anything else for you.
I to Prince wrote:Hello Prince, it looks like the chances to receive the parcel are low, because Mr Lucky is in a childish grudge behaving like a sissy. I have learnt that PH is Port Harcourt. Are you and Mr Lucky relatives? Because you behave the same way.
Prince wrote:You are stupid let God punish you for your sins
I to Prince wrote:For my sins? I wasted a lot of money for you both, while you both are lazy sissies. God will punish you both.
Lucky wrote:The Prince also keep contacting me, but the problem is that I don't have the transport fare to go to port Harcourt to receive it as they said, from my side to there is up to $25 or more
Lucky wrote:Can you have me with the transport or help me contact them to not destroy the parcel.
I to Lucky wrote:I will contact them and let you know.
Lucky wrote:OK please do
Prince wrote:I'm not as You think
I to Lucky wrote:They said it's possible to delay the destruction but you have to inform the local representative who contacted you before because they are liable for this.
I to Prince wrote:Prince, the root of the problem is that you are prone to do everything helter-skelter and carelessly. It wasn't a big deal to take photos in a good resolution, was it?
Lucky wrote:Okay, thank you very much. Can you be able to help me with the transport so I can go tomorrow or Monday?
I to Lucky wrote:Lucky, this deal becomes more and more expensive for me, don't you have someone who can lend you shitty $25? I've just googled and it looks like Port Harcourt is approx 200km away from Aguleri, which is ridiculously close, at least by European measures it's about 2 hours of driving.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:58 am

Lucky to driver wrote:Good morning sir, my name is Chike Lucky (Tracking number: TRK2162*****) i am directed to contact you to know my parcel arrangement by Mr Plum Plumber.
So please help me out.
Driver to Lucky wrote:Hi Boss

Yes is correct.please tell me atleast day in advance when you come pick up please.

Also. Is not possibly on Saturday an Sunday
Lucky to driver wrote:Where exactly do i pick it up? Has it arrived here in Anambra or Delta state?
Lucky to driver wrote:I need exact address and contact number so I can come tomorrow please.
Driver to Lucky wrote:Hi Boss,

pick up any day in Port Harcourt at our Ordinance facility. Can also do deliver in any address in Port HArcourt (is free no charge, as courtsy for you).

Please, let me know at least day in advance when you be here so i move parcel to correct place.

Also, it's HVP, so must email all times for the logging and securety
Lucky to driver wrote:Can you give me your contact number for convenience communication or move the parcel to Anambra so that it will be easy for me please?
Driver to Lucky wrote:Boss,

I can only do for Port Harcourt, as I have said.
Also, it's HVP, so all communication is over email for the logging. Head office wants check everything with the big value parcels.

If you no like, you can contacts Head Office. I only do what i am instruct to do.
Lucky to driver wrote:Is it possible to move it to eastern area any city will be OK so it can be easy for me to pick it up please let me know.
Port Harcourt is very far from here.
Lucky to driver wrote:So where in Port Harcourt should I come if am able to make because I know no where and haven't been to Port Harcourt before.

Tell me when you arrive an what busstation and I will pick you up and drive you to warehouse.

Otherwise, warehouse is at Ordinance.

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:08 pm

Let's wish the lad bon voyage!
Lucky to driver wrote:Hello my friend, will tomorrow be convenient for you? For me to come and pick up the parcel? I got email from the company rushing me to pick it up soon.
Driver to Lucky wrote:Hi Boss,

Normally would need at least a day for prepare, but i'm sure can manage.

Are you comin for warehouse? At what time? Or am I pick you up somewhere? Please, letting know as soon as possible so I can make planning.
Lucky to driver wrote:I will bord bus at Onitsha then you can pick me where it drop me because am not familiar with port Harcourt
Driver to Lucky wrote:Ok boss,

I will need know what time and what bus station. Let me know sooneset!
Lucky to driver wrote:I just board peace mass transit LTD bus in Onitsha, the driver says the stop at rumuokoro
Driver to Lucky wrote:Ok boss,

what time you expecting arrive?
Stand at first bank, is right next to motor park. Is easier for pick up. Send me pic when you there so I know you clothes and location
Lucky to driver wrote:It my first time so I don't know the duration, but I will keep you update as we approach
Lucky to driver wrote:Just passed Owerri

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:17 pm

The drive from his home town of Aguleri to Port Harcourt is 205km according to google.
He passed the halfway point after 4 hours of travel.

Hopefully he arrives at Port Harcourt before the driver's shift is over.

We have confirmed he was in Aguleri last week by means of a photo with a local landmark. We intend to have him make a similar picture in Port Harcourt, confirming his travels (the distance traveled falls short of qualifying as a safari, but he'll have had a nice roadtrip nonetheless)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:13 pm

The lad claims he's already in Port Harcourt.

please update. Where are you now?
Lucky to driver wrote:I am in Port Harcourt now but the bus is still movie
Driver to Lucky wrote:Ok boss.

Send me pic when you are at First bank
Lucky to driver wrote:I will send you photo when I get to the first Bank
Lucky to driver wrote:Am at the first Bank which fidelity is just by the side
Image Image

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:30 pm

Lucky to driver wrote:So please help so I can be able to return today

Am still waiting for you it's very Sunny here

Are you there??

Hello!

Hello! Are you there?

Am still in the sun waiting for you, how much before you get here??

Talk to me.

Why are you silent of a sudden?
Driver to Lucky wrote:Boss

please stop with email spamming. I have job which is not only take care of you, and need eating too sometime. OK?

I am am coming, about 45 minute.

Go to Chicken Republic and eat some. My treat.

See you soon
Lucky to driver wrote:Okay sorry am waiting