Madrid Safari???

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Madrid Safari???

Post by Myon359 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:40 pm

One day - 13th of July to be precise, this letter dropped into my email.
Re Compliment

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; As you already know my name is Mr. David L Roberts, I write to seek your cooperation over this business proposal worth (Twenty Five Million Pounds) do acknowledge and get back to me through my email address: [email protected]

Warmest Regards
Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group plc
I replied:
Dear Mr. Roberts,

Your letter is very welcome, and I would be very interested in your proposition, but of course I would require more proof that your intentions are honourable. I am used to dealing with SERIOUS men, and although I do have spare cash funds for good investment opportunities, I do not enter ANY business deal without proof that my prospective partner is ready to do serious business. I hope that this applies to your good self. If so, we can continue. God bless you and your family. Have a good day.

Andy
Sure enough we got this back:
From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc

Dear Partner,

Greetings to you and to your family, Thanks for your response If you're willingness to participate in this transaction as it is legitimate and genuine, i want you to understand that this transaction is 100% risk free, and my only concern now is the security of my own share of the money when transferred into your account.

I need your full co-operation to make this transfer work fine because the management of the bank is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable to handle this transaction. What I mean here is, can I trust you? You know the amount involved and this is my life. If I can trust you, then let's proceed with the actualizing of the transaction.

(1) I want to let you know that I need a reliable account details from you where the fund will be transferred. If you can be fast, the transfer can be concluded in less than 14 working days but you should keep the business to yourself. You should not tell your bank that money is coming to your account until all the needed legal transfer documents is ready in your name. I will tell you what and when to tell your bank with the entire necessary Legal documents to back the source and origin of the fund.

(2) With the account information, I will start to process the Foreign Payment Approval in your favor by a renowned lawyer here in London.

Send me as a matter of urgency the following;

1. FULL NAME.
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
3. YOUR OCCUPATION.
4. TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER.
5. AGE/SEX/MARTIAL STATUS
6. YOUR INTL.PASSPORT/ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION.

I am happily married with four children. Further details await your urgent response. Feel Free to call me on my private telephone number so that we can be able to talk over issues regarding to this entire transaction update, I also want you to understand that this funds will be shared at the percentage rate just like I have told you formerly on my previous email to you, 50% for me, 40% for you while 10% will be used after the conclusion of the Transaction, to settle all foreign expenses made in respect to the securing of the funds.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
I sent off all my information because I am a model client :P
1. FULL NAME. - ANDREW K A
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS. - ---------------------------------------------------------- ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO (BUT I'M NOT AT HOME)
3. YOUR OCCUPATION. - GROCER CONTROL MANAGER
4. TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER. - 1 516----------------------------
5. AGE/SEX/MARTIAL STATUS - 38/MALE/UNMARRIED
6. YOUR INTL.PASSPORT/ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION. - ATTACHED

PASSPORT.JPG - CLICK TO VIEW ATTACHED FILE

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU SIR! PLEASE REPLY SOONEST!

ANDY
I used Oscarpiles hyperlink trick here - scammer boy didn't catch it :twisted:
Subject: THE GOOD NEWS

From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 ---------- ---------
+44 ---------- ---------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response in acknowledgement and re-confirmation of your completed profile information as I have required for the documentation of this funds release in your favor. I am fully in receipt of your personal profile information as enclosed on your email and as well advise you to understand that I am trusting you in this business with faith believing that you will abide to the governing instruction of this entire transaction regards to the funds securing and its mode of transfer to your designated bank account. So, we don’t have any problem with the fund's mode of transfer to your designated bank account due to your country’s banking code of conduct as we are working in accordance with the international banking code of conduct to make sure that the funds will be approved and transferred to your designated bank account safely without complications. I am now sending further update to you in regards to the documentation of this inheritance funds for approval in your favor as the true and bonafide beneficiary to the dormant account of Late Mr. Ed Swingle.

My lawyer has meet with up with all the requirement of our bank today which will enable him file up an application in your favor to effect on the release of the funds and it's has been made today to the inheritance department of the bank as the true beneficiary and next of kin to said funds account for the release of the funds in your favor. The application will be for the release of the funds in your favor as the rightful beneficiary to the inheritance account to perfect an instant transfer of the inheritance funds to your nominated bank account depending on the method of transfer which the Lloyd's Banking Group Plc has choose to give the beneficiary, I am sending to you the account information of the funds and the funds deposit certificate which was issued to Late Mr. Ed Swingle on the day of deposit of the funds will be sent to you later as we proceed further.

I also want you to understand that this account has been under a dormant instruction by the operation department of the funds due to the fact that since the death of Late Mr. Ed Swingle, the account has not been into any form of banking operation, which in accordance with the banking regulations and ethics the account goes into dormancy automatically after 12 months of non-operation. So you have to understand that after the approval of these funds by the inheritance department of the bank, Also note that as stated below is the account details of the inheritance funds with our bank, also note that from this moment every information and details of this transaction should kept 100% confidential until our final aim of the transaction is been achieved.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
{fake account redacted}

I also want you to note that every other documentation update that will be required to be secured to back up this funds from any financial action authority of the United Kingdom, the entire European Union and United Nation which will be accepted by every Government of the world will be also made ready by my lawyer, I will as well give you further details in regards to that update once my lawyer has commenced by this week. I want you to understand that I have given you every documentary of this transaction regarding to the securing of this funds in your favor as bonafide beneficiary to the inheritance funds with full faith of trust that you will not jeopardize my effort by staying alone on this money once its get to your account, so kindly confirm back to me in regards to this response so that I will be able to give your further details and clarifications if any is been required from your end.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyd's Banking Group Plc
Reply:
Thank you sir - no further details required at this time, your method of explaning was quite sufficient. What do we do next? Will I need a financial advisor for this?

Andy
I then got this very long email - note the subject line:
Subject: FW: Acknowledgement & Further Details (Read Carefully & Your Perfect Understanding)

From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 --------- ---------
+44 --------- ---------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response; I am now sending to you further update in regards to the documentation of this funds release which my lawyer will be handling in your favor from tomorrow, but you have to note that this transaction requires full confidential procedures which I have thank you so much for your guarantee so far, I also want you to note that all legal documentation which will be used for the legal securing and backing of this funds release in your favor to a perfect transfer to your nominated bank account will be sent to you before the transfer of this funds once they are ready to enable you present them to your bank in respect to there clarification for the originating source of the funds.

I want you to understand that I am now sending to you further update in regards to this transaction next stage so that you will be able to understand the real status of things towards the securing of this funds in your favor as the bonafide beneficiary to this inheritance funds account. I want you to understand that before this funds will be cleared in your favor as a bonafide beneficiary to the inheritance funds account, that you are going to secure an international clearance from the United Kingdom Inland Revenue with regards to Inheritance Funds Tax Clearance (IFTC), and other high court legal documentation that will back up this funds a smooth release and transfer to your nominated bank account, I want you to understand that this is confirm able through the United Kingdom Banking ethics act of 2004 to enable an easy and smooth release of a dormant inheritance funds.

This clearance will cost us about 0.01% to 0.02% of the inheritance funds due to be approved in your favor as a bonafide beneficiary, I will handle this charges from this end through my lawyer, but further confirmable update in regards to this matter will be confirmed later to you as we proceed towards the smooth completion of this transaction. I will also give you further update in regards to the method of transfer which we are going to use for the securing and safe transfer of these funds to your nominated bank account. This is due to the fact that you as bonafide beneficiary of this inheritance funds will be required to sign the funds final release order documents and perform some legal endorsement from any of the Lloyd's Banking Group Plc, Offshore Payment Center were you will travel to sign for the final release documents to enable you receive the funds before the funds will be transferred to your nominated bank account through a telegraphic bank to bank wire transfer. But further update in regards to our bank international payment center’s which will be optional will be fully communicated to you as we proceed.

This is due to the fact that I will have to make further confirmation with our internal board of the inheritance department of this bank tomorrow once my lawyer has confirmed the progress of the securing of this legal documentation for a proper confirmation of the locations that might be operational for the payment and final endorsement of inheritance funds and payment, then we will have to finalize this whole thing before 10 working days from today. So you have note that all your 100% confidentiality and abidance to my personal instruction to this transaction which will enable us have a smooth completion in regards to the whole transaction at once without delays will be highly required. I will have to stop here and awaits your confirmation of the receipt of this email soonest with the latest update in regards this response pending my further update to you in regards to the completion stage of this transaction.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
He's stuck on a script, so I'll just deliver canned answers myself:
Roberts:

I got this email and I'll be waiting for the next update from you. Godspeed you my dear sir, godspeed.

Andy
Then here came the chance at a safari:
Subject: Can you travel offshore to receive the funds??? & Read Carefully

From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 ------ ------
+44 ------ ------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response in regards to the acknowledgement of my last email, I want you to understand that I am already handling the documentation of this funds release here in United Kingdom through the effort of my lawyer to enable the Bank approve this funds in your favour.

I also wish to inform you that everything is already in progress in regards to the documentation of the funds release in your favor and the funds smooth transfer to your designated bank, but kindly note that you will be required to make an offshore trip to our bank's London payment center for the signing of this funds final release order so that I will be able to direct you further.

So kindly confirm your ability to make a trip to London so that I will be able to know how further to direct and update you further towards the completion of this transaction upon the acknowledgement of the documentation which my lawyer is al ready preparing in your favor. I will have to stop here and awaits your response to this email and feel free to call my direct telephone number for any clarification.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
Spotting a possible London safari, and having a very reliable baiting friend based near London, I decided to try and see if I could get a bite:
Okay sir - am I correct when I understand that you need me to travel to meet with you or your representatives in the United Kingdom? Because if so I can travel there, I have the time and monies to do so. I have tried calling your telephone, but my own phone doesn't have enough calling credit to make international calls. I apologise for that. If I do have to travel, can we set up the trip details here? I am fully prepared to go once I know more details.

Andy
Apparently, I really WASN'T supposed to be able to travel to London. This mail arrived the next morning:
Subject: FW: Operational Offshore Payment Center Available

From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 -------- ---------
+44 ---------- --------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I want you to understand that I am now sending to you the list of the Offshore Payment Center that will be functional in this half quarter payment season for you to make your convenient choice location where you will travel to sign this funds release documents to legalize the funds wire transfer to your designated bank account, here is the list of the locations; Turkey, Holland, Spain, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy & Malaysia. Be so kind to confirm your most convenient location so that I will be able to upload your payment file and update further in regards to the final approval of this funds. You must not travel to London or the United Kingdom because yesterday there was a ghastly explosion which has completely rendered our Lloyds Bank offices in London inoperable. You are not to go to Lloyds Bank in London because the repairs will take several weeks at the most and we cannot have any unnecessary delays on this transaction.

I will further update you regarding the procedure of this funds payment in any of your chosen payment location and your roles of play in that office to receive this funds and also the status of the payment and its order of transfer, as it will be communicated to you upon the receipt of your convenient location confirmation. I will have to stop here and awaits your confirmation of the receipt of this email soonest with the latest update in regards to this response so that I will be able to give you further details at once without delays. Also send to me your direct mobile number as i try calling you before sending this email but could not reach you the telephone.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
My London contact has confirmed that Lloyd's bank has not blown up in a ghastly explosion. Someone got a wee bit mixed up. :roll:
Dear Roberts:

Thanks for your mail. I apologise for not replying quickly enough. I was researching the benefits of each place online and have finally decided that it's best if I go to Malaysia or Hong Kong. Here are two numbers on which you can reach me: +1 516 LENNY and also +1 347 MY-BAITING-PHONE

Please do send me updates via email and call or text on either phone. I am very dedicated to this sir. I have even told my bankers that I will be leaving the country for a few weeks soon. Please do update me.

Andy
Yesterday this came in:
Subject: Transaction Coordinates (Confidential Documents Enclosed)‏ T
From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 74183 65902
+44 16185 05046

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your kind acknowledgement of my last email to you, I am very sorry for further delays in acknowledgement of the hard copies of the documents which I have secured in your favor to perfect the release of this inheritance funds and was confirm to me this morning but many documents were destroyed in the ghastly explosion which has completely destroyed Lloyds Bank in London. I want you to understand that we will be confirming the approval documents of this funds before the next 7 working days from today once you have acknowledged every of my email respond and its requirement urgently.

So kindly note the attached documents as enclosed on this email is the copy of the Tax Clearance Certificate and Anti-Terrorist Clearance Certificate in your favor in certification of the funds authentication to be free from all illegal activities and was confirm this morning.

I will further update you regarding the procedure of this funds payment in Malaysia and your roles of play in that office to receive this funds and also the status of the payment and its order of transfer, So kindly await this update by tomorrow before the close of work as the Bank Board shall be having a meeting with the HM Treasury United Kingdom concerning this quarter payment before this final approval will be granted this week.

I will also give you a confirm able notice up to 7days to enable you confirm your flight and traveling arrangement to Malaysia upon the confirmation of your appointment date with the payment office after the final approval have been granted by the Bank Directory Board here in United Kingdom. I will have to stop here and awaits your confirmation of the receipt of this email soonest with the latest update in regards to this response so that I will be able to give you further details at once without delays and i try calling you several times but could not reach you also do keep every bit of this transaction confidential to your self till have achieve our aim and objective to this life time opportunity.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
On Monday I wrote:
Hello Mr. Roberts:

I hope you had a good weekend and that you and your family are all in good health. I will actually prefer to be travelling to Hong Kong to meet due to the airline prices there being cheaper. I apologise for any confusion this might cause. Please give me all the details I need to know, such as who to meet, what to bring, and what date I must be in Hong Kong by. I eagerly await your next email sir, God Bless.

Andy
Roberts replied:
Subject: Latest Update Today From The Bank Board & Read Carefully

From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 ------ ------
+44 ------ ------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I will like to inform you further in regards to the approval of the funds release order of the funds in your favor as the true and bonafied beneficiary with the bank. I want you to understand that after series of meeting with HM Treasury United Kingdom and the approval board of the bank that the beneficiary is to pay for the administrative stamp duty fee for the clearing of there approved funds in this final quarter payment of the season. I tried to find out the actual amount and the fees which is required to be paid and the only thing i was able to found out today is that the payment is to be made by the beneficiary to the Offshore office and the payment office will then allow you sign for the funds final release order in there office.

But i wasn't able to find out the actual amount, but was informed that it should not be more than $12,500.00 dollars, i am now spending a lot of money in the securing of all the legal documentations that was required for the release of the funds in your favour as a bonafied beneficiary with the Lloyds Bank Board Of Directory. So that is the reason i am trying to inform you about this so that you will have to be aware of it before your trip to the payment office, i want you to understand this email with a clear understanding because i have been informed that the approval of the funds will be granted before the end of this week. I also want you to understand that your approval documentation will be sent to Inheritance Department as the funds release Directory Board and once i confirm the approval on my desk, i will have them sent to you via email attachment.

Kindly note that i will be coming to your country with all the harp copies documents regarding to the securing of this funds in your favour once the funds is been transfer to your designated account.
I also want you to confirm the receipt of this email so that i will have to clarify you in regards to this completion stage of the transaction, i will have to stop here and awaits your confirmation of the receipt of this email soonest.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
We may be on for a Hong Kong safari, but he seems not to be reading my mail well. So I wrote:
Dear Roberts:

Thank you sir. I am currently renewing my passport, getting the required vaccines, and planning to buy my tickets to Hong Kong.

If needed, I will take the $12,500 USD out of my savings account in cash in order to pay the agent I will meet in Hong Kong. I will like to know in your next email some questions I have:

1) Who am I going to meet in Hong Kong? The local agent there or you?

2) Will you be coming to America before or after I go to Hong Kong. Because if you come to America, and I have left for Hong Kong, that will be pointless.

Have a good day!

Andy
This may turn out to be nothing, but I hope it works. I would dearly love to have some Chinese boys running around Hong Kong looking for me!

Phone call report:

My British contact has called both numbers via her baiting phone. According to her report:
The 0161 doesn’t exist and the other one is a mobile that connects to Africa just spoke to the dude....

It rang funny as I said, he answered “hello” and I said “hello it’s Miss Phillips I was told to call you about my bank account” he said “who told you call “ I said ‘Jack”. Then he asked what country I was in because no number showed up so I said “same as you” at which point he said he didn’t understand.
I said “this is Lloyds bank right” he said “yes” and I said well you’re in U.K. I can see by the number and I am I’m U.K. I then said “I’ll call you back” as I didn’t know what else to say....The landline number (0161) does not exist, it’s either not a real number or it can’t accept incoming calls....He had a thick African accent.
Last edited by Myon359 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Re: Hong Kong Safari???

Post by Myon359 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:55 am

We are still on the grind:

Jul. 27th:
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response and telephone conservation this evening, My dear i want you to be reading carefully so that you will have a perfect understanding in regards to this transaction procedures and your role to play at offshore payment office. Now i also want you to understand i am still waiting to hear from attorney in regards to the operational offshore payment office as the Bank will be confirming to him regarding to the operational offshore payment office functional this quarter.

Kindly note that you are going to the offshore payment office once the bank confirm to the attorney operational offshore payment office functional this season which their contact information will be release once the bank confirm the operational offshore payment office functional this season, so my dear you are not going to the offshore payment office to meet me.

But after your trip to Offshore payment office then the fund is been transfer to your country i will be coming to your country immediately. I will have to stop here and awaits your response in regards to this email for me to know how further of which i should be directing you in regards to this transaction concluding stage and also keep every bit of this transaction to your self till we have achieve our aim and objective towards this transaction.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
I understand everything better now. I am looking into tickets for Hong Kong and will most likely have tickets purchased by this Saturday. I'll be here waiting eagerly for the confirmation sir. I am really excited about this plan taking shape you know. Have a blessed day, you and your family!

Andy
It looked like we were going to have a safari - then trouble struck:

Jul 28th:
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I want you to understand that attached to this email is the copy of the high court probate letter and certificate of the deceased relation with the beneficiary which was secured through my lawyer in your favor as the true and authentic beneficiary to this inheritance funds, It will have be sent to the United Kingdom Hm Treasury Department through the inheritance department of our bank as it was acknowledged this afternoon.

I also want you to understand that the Lloyd bank presidency board is having some troubles in Hong Kong and is yet to confirm the Offshore Payment Office operational this quarter as i previous informed you on last my email, So my dear do not buy your ticket now till they confirm the exact Offshore Payment Office that you are travelling to

I will further update you regarding the procedure of this funds payment and your roles of play in that office to receive this funds and also the status of the payment and its order of transfer, So kindly await this update as they will have meeting concerning this quarter payment before this final approval will be granted and the exact Offshore Payment Office will be release with their contact information.

I will have to stop and awaits your response in regards to this email and call me once you are in receipt of this email because i have trying calling you severally but could reach you on the telephone.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
I replied:
Dear Roberts:

I got the attachments and after I read them over they look good to me. I am not really clear on what they do exactly, but as long as the system is working good and you have everything under control I am perfectly all right.

I'm sorry to hear that the bank presidency isn't done with the confirmation. I'll be waiting, but I hope the delay doesn't last too long. I don't like the idea of this deal just sitting and spoiling. After all, it is like Benjamin Franklin (an American scholar) said: "Fish and business deals stink after three days." Just in case they've forgotten, I will like to go to the Hong Kong office. I know it may be annoying to have me hammer "Hong Kong" in your brain over and over again, but I like to be exact.

I'll be awaiting your update sir. Honestly, I cannot reach you either on the telephone likely due to the fact it is a +44 number. I gave the number to my friend in London, Miss Sadie, but I cannot call myself because of not enough credit to make a call to a number outside of the United States. Perhaps we can use Miss Sadie as a go-between sir? If that is allowed of course. Have a good day, and I eagerly expect your next email.

Andy
Nice and timely on the 29th, Roberts replied:
Subject: Have A Great Weekend
From Mr. David L Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Telephone: +44 ---------------------
+44 ---------------------

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, My dear please do not give anybody my number for any reason please as you know the nature of this transaction which i have informed you many times to keep the transaction confidential to yourself till we have achieved our aim objective towards this transaction.

I want you to understand that by next week the bank will confirm the offshore payment office functional this half quarter season, I will have to stop and awaits your response in regards to this email and please do write to me at once since you cannot reach me on the telephone. Once again keep every bit of this confidential to yourself till we have achieved our aim objective towards this transaction.

Have a blessed weekend.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
My reply:
Dear Roberts:

Thank you for your mail, your hard work, your dedication, and all you are going through for this. I hope you and your family have a very blessed weekend.

I'm sorry I gave Sadie your number, but I can tell her to forget it. Sadie's all right, she's just a kind young woman who loves cats and lives in England. She won't try anything illegal against this transaction. But if you don't trust her I understand. I'll keep this confidential.

I hope the bank hurries with everything. The delay is kind of gnawing at me in a way, but I guess it is better to move slow about these things than to rush and mess them up. I'll be waiting for your email either tomorrow or Monday. Once again, thank you for all you are doing, and God bless.

Andy
No fair him not letting my British connect get in the bait as well! She deserves some fun, dang it! :P
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Re: Madrid Safari???

Post by Myon359 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:03 pm

On the 31st, things picked up again:
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, My dear you know the nature of this transaction please just keep bit of this transaction confidential to yourself till we have achieved our aim and objective towards this transaction.

Now i want you to know that the bank has confirm that Spain Office Payment Center is the only Offshore Office functional this half quarter season. Kindly confirm back to me your ability to make this trip to the Spain Offshore Payment Office so that i will know how further of which i should be directing you and also send to you their contact information for you to book an appointment with them without any delays.

I will have to stop here and awaits your response in regards to this email.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
Dear Roberts:

Thank you so much for your email. I think I can make it to Spain, in fact, it would be very nice to go to Spain. I hear they have a lot of history, castles, knights, Moors, The Knight of the Woeful Figure (Don Quixote!), and forests. Tourist business aside, I will be able to make the trip to Spain. Please tell me in which city I am going to and what date I must arrive. Thank you for everything once again.

Andy.

NB: Sadie says "Hi" but I'm keeping this confidential so you don't have to worry about anyone meddling. She doesn't know about this.
Roberts replied on August 2nd - with a funny email subject:
Subject: Attention: Andrew & Confirm At Once

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I want you to understand that the official fee for the Administrative Stamp Duty fee is Є12,500 Euro's which it's equivalent is $13,720.00 Dollars which confirm to me before the close of work as you know that you will going with payment in cash to offshore payment office Marid Spain.

Now kindly confirm to me your readiness to make this trip so that once i receive the approval and with the contact information of the offshore payment office Marid Spain it will be send to you at once for you to book an appointment with them.

I will have to stop here and awaits your response in regards to this email.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David L Roberts
Carry over $13K to a foreign land? Of course!
Dear Roberts:

I'm willing and ready to make the trip to Spain. Just name the appointment date and I will purchase tickets and be there. I have the cash on hand as you mentioned in your letter and am waiting for continued confirmation. I'll be waiting for updates sir. Have a blessed day with your family.

Andy
That was sent on 2nd August. Roberts may have been prepping things in Madrid, because he did not get back to me until the 4th:

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I wish to bring to your notice that our bank has finally confirmed your inheritance funds Approval Certificate, I just received this update in your favour and also with the copies of the Foreign Payment Vouche, Payment Instruction and Hm Treasury Payment Order with the Complimentary card of the Offshore payment Officer in Mardid Spain which all was released to me this morning in your favour.

I want you to understand that God has finally answered our prayer and everything is now ready regarding to the inheritance of this funds that will be handle through Outlet Offshore Payment Office Madrid Spain as i have informed you before. Now i also want you to understand that i have finally confirm the contact information of the Outlet Offshore Payment Office Madrid Spain for you to contact them at once and book an appointment with them and also note that the $13,720 for Administrative Stamp Duty Fee you need to have it in cash at your arrival you will hand it over to them to enable them allow you sign the final fund release order and guide you further in regards to the fund wire transfer to your designated account. As stated below is the contact information of the Officer in charge that will be handling the processing of this fund wire transfer, I advise you to contact him urgently on email and telephone regarding to your appointment to enable them book an appointment with you and perfect the funds details once you arrive Madrid Spain.

Kindly contact them and inform them that you are instructed to contact them by Lloyd's Banking Group Plc Presidency Board in regards to your inheritance funds which will be perfected through there office that you which book an appointment with them immediately. Also note that you are required to enclose all the copies of this documents to the email which you will send to this office to enable them confirm with the copies they have received from the Lloyd's Banking Group Plc Presidency Board to speed up every arrangement as they will not be needing a double confirmation once you have sent it to them on your first contact to there office.

Contact Information of The Offshore Payment Office Madrid Spain Outlet

Contact Person: Charles Gomez
Opposition: Director of Operations
Email: [email protected]
Office Tel: +34 <British contact says number is out of commission>

So kindly make further contact to the Outlet Offshore Payment Office Madrid Spain on email and telephone at once you have received this email during the working hours to enable you book appointment with them as i have advised you, be so kind to keep me posted with the latest update on your end regarding your email with them so that I will be able to know how further I should be working from this end regarding our face to face meeting in your country once you are back from Spain. I will have to stop here and awaits your confirmation of the receipt of this email soonest with the latest update in regards to this response once you have confirmed your appointment with them.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
I replied:

Dear Roberts:

Thank you very much for your email! I have printed out copies of the documents and put them in a folder labelled "Lloyds Bank". I am going to contact them on the double. I'll forward the email to you as well. Thank you so much!!

Andy
And I then took all the forged documents I had been sent over time and forwarded them in a zip file (cause I'm lazy like that) to Gomez:
Subj: Attn. Mr. Charles Gomez

Dear Mr. Gomez:

My name is Andrew Kela Aubery. I was instructed to contact you by Lloyd's Banking Group Plc Presidency Board in regards to my inheritance funds which will be perfected through your office. My associate David Roberts of Lloyds Bank said that it is necessary I book an appointment with you to deliver cash in person in Spain immediately.

Also enclosed are all the copies of pertinent documents, to enable you to confirm with the copies they have received from the Lloyd's Banking Group Plc Presidency Board. Please review my case and reply back to me soonest sir. Have a great night.

Andy

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:18 pm

Gomez replied with a beautifully done letter:
07/08/2023

Attention: Mr. Andrew Kela Aubery

I hereby confirm the receipt of your email with content therein well received and understood.

To your email request, a non-residential account will be open for you with our Bankers when you come to Madrid Spain for the face-to-face meeting.

I wish to communicate to you the standard procedure and transitional requirements needed to guarantee a successful and hitch-free release of your Inheritance funds to your humble self - Mr. Andrew Kela Aubery upon our meeting with you in Madrid Spain. You are required to come down to Madrid, Spain with all the under-listed requirements for the release of your inheritance funds to your humble self - Mr. Andrew Kela Aubery as the approved beneficiary.

PROCEDURES
  • Visit to Madrid
  • Signing of the Inheritance funds final release order certification documents
  • Release of the Inheritance funds to you as the approved beneficiary
  • Transitional duration 2 working days.
REQUIREMENTS
  • Valid International passport (for identification purpose)
  • Your designated account information where the total Inheritance funds will be transferred to
  • Two passport sized photographs
  • Payment of the sum of $13,720.00 USD (Thirteen thousand seven hundred and twenty U.S Dollars only)
To your email request, if you wish to transfer part of your processing fee payment online before coming down for the face-to-face meeting so as to enable you to come down to Madrid Spain with the maximum required amount of $10,000 USD limit, that is acceptable by us.

MEETING APPOINTMENT

Your meeting appointment dates at Madrid, Spain have been fixed and approved on the 14th of August 2023, and Tuesday, 15th of August 2023.

I await your response with your schedules.

Sincerely,
Charles Gomez
(Director of Operation)
+34------------------------
I replied:
Dear Gomez:

Thank you very much for your email. I apologise I did not reply sooner, the internet and telephones have been out in my region and they will not be fully repaired until the 10th of August. Hopefully I will be able to send and recieve email on this important deal.

First sir, I know this is a bit silly, but I have to compliment you on how well organised you are. Your letter is so clear and logical. I really think it is beautiful the way you laid it all out in an outline with colors and everything. Maybe i'm being a bit silly about it, but this is so professional. Thank you sir.

I will send the first three requirements via email by tonight, and then I will carry all of the money with me in person to avoid any mistakes on my side. Tuesday the 15th of August works well for me sir. I will begin looking for flight tickets today sir. Please reply signifying you got this email message and I'll report back to you tonight.

Andy
Gomez:
Attention: Mr. Andrew Kela Aubery

I hereby confirm receipt of your email acknowledgement which is well understood and noted.

I will be waiting for the confirmation of your flight itinerary to Madrid, Spain for our face-to-face meeting on your chosen date.

Sincerely,

Charles Gomez

(Director of Operation)

+34------------------------
Dear Gomez:

Thanks for your mail - I have hired a small plane owned by Japanese toothpaste inventor Sakamura Tasaki in order to take me to Madrid. I have not informed anyone here of why I am leaving. We will leave Newark, New Jersey Sunday night, the 13th, and I will arrive early in the morning in Madrid. I have already checked into hotels and will be in Madrid by the 14th. I hope to see you soon sir!

Andy
I then wrote Roberts as he had sent me a long mail basically asking what was going on:
Dear Roberts:

Thanks for your mail - I have finished my flight details hired a small plane owned by Japanese toothpaste inventor Sakamura Tasaki in order to take me to Madrid. I have not informed anyone here of why I am leaving. We will leave Newark, New Jersey Sunday night, the 13th, and I will arrive early in the morning in Madrid. I have already checked into hotels and will be in Madrid by the 14th.

I don't understand why my phone isn't working - which number did you call? I am sure it is in working order.The only person who called today was someone my uncle said was an African man he couldn't understand well. Was that you? If it wasn't, please try again soon sir. I do hope to talk with you. Have a goodnight!

Andy
That was the 10th of August. As of today though, we have a safari starting. Updates to follow soon.

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:59 pm

Now at the same time this is going along, Andy's friend, Sadie, has been following along with the adventure, without Robert's knowledge. Welcome Sadie to the bait - also known as Flufftrap reddit.com/u/flufftrap, my British contact. Andy writes Sadie informing her of the travel:
Hey Sadie:

I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be over in your area during the next week. A group of bankers, David Roberts, Gomez, and Associates, have invited me over to Madrid to pick up a large sum of money. I'm just sending this note to you so you know where I am. Madrid seems pretty peaceful, but just in case anything goes wrong, I have you listed as my emergency contact. I'll be in Mr. Tasaki's private jet - you remember, the Japanese toothpaste guy who came to the luncheon in `22? He's offered to fly me to Madrid for free.

Anyhow, if I'm lost in Madrid, I'll contact you so you can try and fix things. But I'll be all right - after all, they say they're bankers, and I met them over email. How could anything go wrong??

Andy
Sadie:
Hey Andy

How are you? I must say this is rather exciting, Madrid? Beautiful place. One thing, are you sure this all above board? I do worry about you, you know you can carried away with things at times.

I will be here if you need me, I could actually do with a little mini break myself, work has been crazy lately. A few days in Madrid sounds quite quaint. We could have that candlelit dinner we always talked about?

Always here if you need me Andy, and yes I remember the toothpaste guy very well, how could I ever forget him.

Take care my friend
With Love
Sadie
Roberts wrote as well:
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email update, I want you to know that we need to keep a very close communication now and when i called it was not going through kindly do send to me your direct mobile number for easy communication this time and below is my direct telephone number as well.

I will have to stop here and keep me posted in regards to your trip to Madrid Spain, i wish you a safe trip, since your telephone number is not working properly always get back to me through email please.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Andy replying to Roberts:
Dear Roberts:

Thank you very much sir. I have finished packing my bags and the required items to take with me, and I am all readied for my pilgrimage to Spain. No word has come back from Gomez yet, but all is well thanks to you! God bless!

Andy
And then I went silent from the 12th to the 14th. In the interim, Roberts wrote:
12th August:

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your kind email update, My dear honestly from the deed down of my heart i thank you for your effort made so far in regards to this transaction which i really appreciate so much my dear.

I want you to know my dear that you don't need to wait for their response as are you to be updating them in regards to your trip to Madrid Spain.

I also do abide and follow every of their instructions to the last letter as i have informed and directed you to have smooth great completion of this transaction.

I will have to stop here and my dear i wish you a great safe trip to Spain.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
13th August:

Dear Andrew,

How you are my dear, I believe you might be in your way to Spain now, Please keep updating me in regards to your movement and you know is weekend which the reason you have not heard from Gomez but definitely tomorrow been Monday they will back to you always keep updating them as well once you have arrival Spain.

My dear like i have informed you please do abide and follow their instructions to the last letter so that we can have a smooth finalization of this transaction. I wishes you all the very best and safe trip to Spain. May God perfect everything in Jesus name amen. (let's hope not! - at least not on your side)

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Finally, the 14th arrived. With Andy landing in Spain. Roberts sent the following email five times in worry:
Dear Andrew,

How are you my dear, Please what is the update in regards to your trip to Spain i believe you are Spain right now, kindly let me know the situation of things at once also communicate to Mr. Gomez so that they can be able to confirm your appointment tomorrow.

I will have stop here and awaits your response in regards to this email also send to me your direct mobile number which i can be able to reach you or i can reach you on any of your provided numbers.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
And also:
Dear Andrew,

Please kindly update me in regards to the exact situation of things as i have not heard from you my dear. Send to me your mobile number please.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Note that I already had sent him both my baiting cell and the callbot number. If he weren't so busied, maybe he'd have recalled.

I replied:
Good evening. I just got into Madrid - it is very late sir and flight was delayed due to smoke coming from the Hawaii fire. Can you please forward details of who I am to meet and where ASAP sir? It is 10 at night here. Thanks!

Andy
Roberts wasn't too helpful:
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your email response, I am also thanking God for your safe trip to Madrid, My dear kindly contact Mr Gomez again which you are already in contact with him for further directive and confirming of your meeting.

I want you to know that attach to this email is his complementary card and stated below is his information as well for you to contact him at once.

[ senseless rubbish included - I already have this, good grief man ]

I will have to stop here and urge you to proceed as i have direct you for the smooth finalization of this transaction once also thank you for your effort made so far in regards to this transaction

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Attached was a cheap forgery of an ID card:

I have no use for this.

I did not answer as I was actually asleep in America, not starving in Spain :P Roberts sent the following three or four times:
Dear Andrew,

Please what is the update my have you contacted him in regards to further directive and meeting with them. Gomez and I are here in Spain awaiting you my dear. We are going to look for you with much eagerness.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
And then the scam gang began hunting:
Dear Andrew,

Please what is the problem that you have n't been answering email. We are currently in our black Suburban motorcar in the south part of the city and are still looking for you my dear. It has out of country licence plates for easy identification to the bank. Where are you in the city please update me because we have not had the motor for long.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
Finally I replied:

August 15th - Today
Dear Sir:

Emails to Gomez are not going through. What is happening sir? Please, I will like you to send me where to meet him and his photograph please.

Andy
Actually, I have no clue if email is going through or not, I just love monkey wrenches in the works.

And then:
Dear Roberts:

Please take this message seriously. I'm currently wandering around in Madrid with my suitcase and documents. I am dressed in a brown suitcoat and black slacks with patent leather shoes. I have black hair cut short, and am carrying a brown briefcase. Please give my details to Gomez and tell him that emails sent to him are bouncing. I will have to contact Sadie if this keeps up sir, because I am LOST. I'm going to eat something and update you after.

Andy
I tried to give a generic description and no photos, because if those jacks really are wandering through town, I do not need some innocent party being mugged due to mistaken identity.

Roberts replied with a killer of an email!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Andrew,

My dear what are you talking about but you have his telephone number if you cannot reach him through the email honestly these delays of yours is trying to jeopardized my effort made in regards to this transaction.

Kindly call him on his telephone number immediately, please also send to me your mobile number that i can reach you on. But how come someone you have been in contact with all this while then all of a sudden email you send to him is going through, my dear it is so impossible.

Kindly be serious this time for you not to jeopardized my effort made in regards to this transaction, now do call him on the telephone immediately in regards to further directive and meeting also be focus so that you don't jeopardize my effort please. I have become nauseated from driving with Gomez in Madrid, my carsickness is not a joking matter so if you have brought us to Madrid for a joke, please be aware I am retching it now.

[ Gomez's details copied AGAIN! ]

I am tired of driving through Madrid with Gomez. Now kindly send to me your direct mobile number which i can reach with and they have been trying to call you but could not reach you.

Warmest regards,
Mr. David Roberts
I must say I had no pity on a gentleman with gastrointestinal issues:
Roberts:

I am still here. I'm sorry to hear about all this trouble you're having. My father used to take Pepto Bismol, you should try it if the car sickness is too much. Again, my number is +1 baiter-phone‬. I cannot call Gomez because his phone number is not working. I'm still here, dressed in the same clothes. Where are you?

Andy
The part about his phone not working is 100% true. Some fool hasn't planned ahead.

Andy then wrote Sadie:
Hey Sadie:

Sorry I didn't tell you when I got into Madrid. I've been busy trying to find Roberts - that's the banker I met. Currently, I am lost in Madrid at night and haven't got a clue what to do. Gomez has a cell, but it doesn't work when I call. Just in case something happens, if you don't hear from me for more than six hours, can you contact Roberts and Gomez? Tell them you are my friend, Andy's friend in England, Sadie, and you need answers.

David Roberts
<ka-bleep>

Charlie Gomez:
<ka-bleep>

Thank you Sadie. Hope all is well with you otherwise!

Andy
Andy then stopped emailing. No news came for over six hours. Trouble is brewing in Madrid...

(Meanwhile Roberts sent piles of mails asking Andy where he was)