General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Our Church is Growing

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:40 am

I recently had a scammer working on one of my characters, and I called out the scammer saying since I was a scammer too, I could recognise his script as being fake. However, I liked his effort and raw talent so he agreed to work with me scamming a church. The Holy Lamb church has been seeking new ministers in Africa who are willing to work at building new congregations. Successful applicants will receive a minister's salary, financial assistance to help hire staff and secure a rental facility. It is so tempting as to be irresitible.
So the new ministerial candidate Tony has been busy writing letters and filling out forms to secure the position of minister. He is a willing worker and is it just a bonus that he is in constant communication with my co-scamming character who advises him on what to do.
It is early yet, but we are hoping for multiple trophies and adventures from this new minister. He has already told us he has a carpenter friend who will build us the biggest and best church altar, and we intend to hold him to this statement!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Our Church is Growing

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:49 am

A questionnaire was filled out. We have found several issues (at least 15) so a redo is in order.

I'm sure the fact that he seemed to answer he was previously convicted of a crime will not cause any problems in the future.

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:54 am

It is a shame he did not fully answer some questions. What would you change about a service was answered with one word, "doctrine". So, he needs to expand on this in much greater detail. The church's minister is excited at the lad's enthusiasm, but the faceless, nameless committee is providing a more detached approach.
Perhaps it is time for the Lagos lad to know there is another applicant who in addition to not actually existing,is exceling at his paperwork. The lad will have to step up his game.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:01 am

The lad was upset his first submission was not acceptable. Nor his second. Nor his appeal to just let it all go. Now he is doing his fourth. So great is his greed he seems a rather docile lad who might be convinced to enact secret ancient rituals.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:51 am

Good news! The lad was finally accepted as the new candidate minister in Nigeria! The Selection Committee decided he will be a good fit, and has approved his position. First he must establish a following (with pictures), enact some rituals, and by that point he will qualify for goods to be shipped to him via a highly respected shipping company.

Life is good.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:17 pm

May the Holy Spices bring him Nourishment and great Roasts!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:36 am

Our pastoral candidate has sent three video links to his new you tube channel. Most of the video is of a lady speaking despite the candidate being male. Apparently his wife helps him in such matters. Anyway, it is a first step on his journey.

https://youtu.be/1Dc7uUlmDMo?si=GC26MNcze7TaxAOM

https://youtu.be/1Dc7uUlmDMo?si=q0SySKfDibOc0a8f

https://youtu.be/M5HslGOJBNw?si=9gNwGMo1MxUuj2EG

The lad is anxious to get his money, so we use encouraging phrases about being on salary as seen below. Soon he will be performing baptism rituals on the faithful.
My dear sir, how wonderful it is to know we can share the beginnings of a new church! Bless you and all involved.

In the next few days I will send out some further details for you to consider so we can move forward and get you on salary as soon as possible.

My heart feels so much better and lighter knowing we are making a journey in God's name together.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:26 pm

Sadly, our new friend in Nigeria now says he will not do anything until he receives a full salary. This has raised the hackles of the church and he has been removed from their list of candidates. A promising new congregation has just withered away. They will be pleased to know a Benin candidate has been willingly complying (a fictional story of course) but that the lad should be happy for them as the money is now flowing..........