General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

More Like A Jersey Chore

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:47 pm

They can't all be Johnny Deeps, Lying Neesons, Tom Hinks, and have the best stolen puppy photos out there. Sometimes, you just have to find someone to love...

Meet:
Mr. Snooky
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Mr. Snooky: Hello
Marisol: Hola! Ingles o Espanol?
Mr. Snooky: English
Marisol: Ok. Please excusa me Englis as it es no mi first tongue kk?
Mr. Snooky: Hello, my dear friend. How are you doing
Marisol: I am fine y yu?
Mr. Snooky: I am doing well
Mr. Snooky: Thanks for your kind reply. Well, my name is Dr. Snooky. I'm from Chicago but grew up and studied in Los Angeles. So tell me where are you from?
Marisol: I am born en Mexico, but live in Hollywood wen mi ex-esposo bring me here
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. Wow, mexico is a beautiful country. You live in a good place. Hollywood Is a good and peaceful place to stay. Your ex husband? Are you single or married? Do you have children?
Marisol: Divorce no kid
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. Well, I am a single father with one son. My wife died after giving birth to my son. My son named Tony is 11 years old. Tony attends a boarding school in England Brighton College.
Marisol: ZHow many year yu have?
Marisol: I am sorry yu have a kid
Marisol: Why England?
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. Thanks for your kind words. Yes I have a son. He is studied in England Brighton Collage. He chosen to go to school in England. And due to my occupation I am not in the state. I am currently working in Yemen. By the way what's your occupation?
Marisol: Mi ex-esposo say mi job es trofy bride but now I am no more
Marisol: Do yu comprende?
Marisol: I work out y cook some time when the chef have hes day off
Marisol: I chip
Marisol: chop
Mr. Snooky: Mi querido amigo. Me encantaría que continuáramos nuestra conversación en español. Parece que no eres muy bueno escribiendo en inglés.
<<My dear friend. I would love for us to continue our conversation in Spanish. It seems that you are not very good at writing in English.>>
Marisol: Si, esto esta muy bien si te resulta mas facil entenderme.
<<Yes, this is very good if it is easier for you to understand me.>>
Mr. Snooky: Sí, voy a hacer lo mejor que pueda. Por cierto, ¿puedes resumir lo que me dijiste? Porque no entiendo lo que me escribiste antes
<<Yes, I will do the best I can. By the way, can you summarize what you told me? Because I don't understand what you wrote to me before>>
Marisol: Aqui teneis el resumen de todo lo que os escribi en el pasado. Estoy divorciado. Mi conyuge es productor de pelculas. No me deja trabajar. Dijo que como esposa yo era un trofeo y que debia lucir hermosa, mantenerme delgado y saludable y darle mucho amor en su cama. Ahora hago ejerccio y he cocinado alguna vez cuando el chef tiene su dia de descanso y no viene a mi casa. Tambin compro como si fuera mi trabajo. Jaja
<<Here you have the summary of everything I wrote to you in the past. I'm divorced. My spouse is a film producer. He doesn't let me work. He said that as a wife I was a trophy and that she should look beautiful, stay slim and healthy and give her lots of love in her bed. Now I exercise and I have cooked sometimes when the chef has his day off and he doesn't come to my house. I also shop as if it were my job. Ha ha>>
Mr. Snooky:
Bueno. Ahora entiendo. ¿Pero me dijiste que estás divorciado?
<<Well. Now I understand. But you told me you're divorced?>>
Mr. Snooky:
Por cierto mi querido amigo, ¿qué estás haciendo en este momento?
<<By the way my dear friend, what are you doing right now?>>
Mr. Snooky: Mi querido amigo. ¿Vives solo?
<<My dear friend. Do you live alone?>>
Marisol: Si. Estoy divorciado. Te estoy escribiendo. La finca nunca esta vaca. Siempre hay alguna persona en una de las casas aca.
<<Yeah. I'm divorced. I am writing you. The farm is never empty. There is always someone in one of the houses here.
Mr. Snooky: Querida, entiendo todo lo que dijiste. Por cierto, ¿qué hora es allí?
<<Dear, I understand everything you said. By the way, what time is it there?>> :eyeroll:
Marisol: Es un buen dia para ti! Esta bien si escribimos en ingles para poder practicar? Si tienes preguntas o no comprendes, por favor dimelo.
<<It's a good day for you! Is it okay if we write in English so we can practice? If you have questions or don't understand, please tell me.>>
Mr. Snooky: Mi querido amigo. ¿Quieres aprender inglés?
<<My dear friend. You want to learn English?>>
Marisol: Yes
Mr. Snooky: Mi querido amigo. Bueno, quiero que sepas que no suelo hacer uso de Facebook debido a la naturaleza de mi trabajo. Me encantaría que continuáramos nuestra conversación en Google Chat para tener una conversación más estable y cómoda entre nosotros en el futuro.
<<My dear friend. Well, I want you to know that I don't usually use Facebook due to the nature of my work. I would love for us to continue our conversation on Google Chat to have a more stable and comfortable conversation with each other in the future.>>
Marisol: What es yu work?
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. I am working as an Orthopedic Surgeon Doctor in the U.S Army.
Marisol: WOW
Marisol: I am marisol2010 en the gmail
Mr. Snooky: Mi querido amigo. Por favor quiero que lo envíes en español.
My dear friend. Please I want you to send it in Spanish.
Marisol: kk. Soy la marisol2010 en gmail.
<<You can probably translate on your own>>
Mr. Snooky: Okay
Marisol: :up:
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. I have send you a message on google chat.
Mr. Snooky: I us to continue our conversation on google chat.
<<Really nothing exciting going on there, until the profile gets killed...>>
Mr. Snooky: Hello, My dear friend. How are you doing?
Marisol: Am kk
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. How old are you?
Marisol: 55
Mr. Snooky: That is nice
Mr. Snooky: I'm 57 years old.
Marisol: k
Mr. Snooky: Please can you go back on Google chat
Marisol: Can we stay on here for now as I chat mi other friens here?
Mr. Snooky: Okay
Marisol: Thank yu
Mr. Snooky: You are welcome
Marisol: Thank yu
Mr. Snooky: What is your favorite color?
Marisol: rosa
Marisol: pink
Mr. Snooky: Wow, that is so nice is that the color of your car?
Marisol: Black
Mr. Snooky: Wow, That is the color of my car too.
Marisol: I think es the color of many car
Mr. Snooky: Yes, I guess that right. By the way what is time over there? What are you doing?
Marisol: Es after 9. I am charting mi friends en the Face y playing the slots games
Mr. Snooky: Okay. My dear friend. What's your religion?
Marisol: Catolica
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. I'm a Christian. God is my savior and my creator, And I do believe in God.
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. Do you have brothers and sisters over there in your country? Do you have parents?
Marisol: No y please I do no want to talk abut it
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. I am sorry you if I remind you of any sad memory.
Mr. Snooky: I would love to know you more if you don't mind.
Marisol: Please yu are so private tell mi of yu ent the first

<<Side note. I forgot who I was chatting and mixed this scammer up with a Liam Neeson profile>>

Marisol: I am loving to no yu more
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. Okay, What did you want to know about me?
Marisol: So many thinks I can think, so I find these:
Marisol: Who is your hero?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What is your biggest fear?
What is your favorite family vacation?
What would you change about yourself if you could?
What really makes you angry?
What motivates you to work hard?
What is your favorite thing about your career?
What is your biggest complaint about your job?
What is your proudest accomplishment?
What is your child's proudest accomplishment?
What is your favorite book to read?
What makes you laugh the most?
What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
What did you want to be when you were small?
Mr. Snooky: Well, dear. I'm the only son of my parents, I lost my mom when she was undertaking a back surgery in the United State. My dad died from a car accident.
Marisol: I did no think we talk of these.
Mr. Snooky: By the way It's seem like you did copy and paste on this.
Marisol: Yes. I say I find these
Mr. Snooky: How could you write all this in a sec
Marisol: I did no
Mr. Snooky: Where did you find them?
Break time. Now, I could have sent a link to the scammer so they could see where they were found, but the whole idea is to not make scammers better at what they do. Sure, he could still find it, but why help out?
Marisol: Please I want yu to comprende mi. 1 of the problemas with mi ex-esposo es he no listen to mi well.
Mr. Snooky: Why did you off your active status light?
Marisol: Es from a messaje a man ask me these one time
Marisol: What es the active status light? It es day time here y i have many windows. I have no light on.
Mr. Snooky: Really? I am a responsible Man. I enjoy my job and I strive for success in everything I do. I am a fun-loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. I am supporting, caring and have a loyal and tolerant character, humble, honest, understanding and truthful. You can't compare me and your Ex husband.
Marisol: Then please to no act like him kk?
Marisol: Please yu ask mi want i what to no y i think these are good questionnes
Marisol: Who is your hero?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What is your biggest fear?
What is your favorite family vacation?
What would you change about yourself if you could?
What really makes you angry?
What motivates you to work hard?
What is your favorite thing about your career?
What is your biggest complaint about your job?
What is your proudest accomplishment?
What is your child's proudest accomplishment?
What is your favorite book to read?
What makes you laugh the most?
What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
What did you want to be when you were small?
Mr. Snooky: My dear friend. I want you to tell me if you are not seeing any green light on my profile?
Marisol: Who is your hero? Selena
If you could live anywhere, where would it be? en the beech
What is your biggest fear? el diablo
What is your favorite family vacation? i have never been en the vacation
What would you change about yourself if you could? i wuld be yunger with blue eyes
What really makes you angry? lairs
What motivates you to work hard? chopping jajaja
What is your favorite thing about your career? my carer, mi ex-esposo he give mi the moneys for chopping
What is your biggest complaint about your job? i do no work
What is your proudest accomplishment? mi mole
What is your child's proudest accomplishment? i have no kid
What is your favorite book to read? Cien anals de soledad
What makes you laugh the most? impractical yokers
What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? mi ex-esposos movie. jennifer lawrence was so beauty full
What did you want to be when you were small? a princessa
Marisol: I see no light es one y say Mr. Snooky
Marisol: Yu are giving answers i think?
Mr. Snooky: 1. My dear friend. I want you to know that my hero Is me and I and myself. What about you?
2. I would love to be in Dubai. What about you?
3. My dear friend, My biggest fear Is not to be dead I wanna live and enjoy this beautiful life we are all in. What about you?
4. My favorite family vacation is going to the Oklahoma Beach. What about you?
Mr. Snooky: 5. I have nothing to change in myself I love my life tho.
6. I hate lies that what always makes me get upset when someone lying to me. Cheating is also the reason that make me get upset.
7. What's motivate me to work hard Is success I want to be success and also have a brighter future ahead of me.
Marisol: May we agree if we lie we do no more chat with our selfs?
Mr. Snooky: You can check it you are going to see a green.
Mr. Snooky: Yes, I love that. I agree about that tho.
We'll see...
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More Like A Jersey Chore

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:58 am

Saturday
Snooky Hello, my dear friend. How are you doing?
Sunday
Marisol: Am excelente
Snooky Good morning. How was your night? I hope you had a good night rest.
Snooky What did you have for breakfast?
Marisol: These morning for breaking the fast Francois make the usual Sunday morning break fast. He call it these things: croissant de benedicto, pommes fratinees hash browns <but I think these are papas con quesos>, french tostada souffle, omelettes, fresh fruta tarte, bacon, hamon, y cafe with the olla. Y what do yu have over there?
Marisol: Di yu go to the churchs?
Snooky My darling. I hope you enjoyed your meal. I had waffles. I didn't go to church today. Did you go to church today?
Marisol: Of coarse
Today
Marisol: Good morning
Snooky Good morning to you, dear. How was your night? I hope you had a good night's rest. By the way, what did you have for breakfast?
Marisol: steak y eggs, porridge, inglish mufin with the jellys, fry potato, y sawsages. Yu?
Snooky My dear friend. I hope you enjoy your breakfast.
Marisol: Es kk. Francois es all ways aceptable. Yu?
Snooky Well, my dear friend. Here it is after five in the afternoon. What is the weather there?
Marisol: 7 en la manana
Snooky My dear friend. Where you live now?
Marisol: California
Snooky My dear friend. Where do you live in California?
Marisol: Hollywoos
Snooky My dear friend. Please can you send me your beautiful photo?
Snooky Wow, that's so beautiful. You live in a peaceful city in the United States.
Marisol: <<Same ol' profile photo>>
Snooky My dear friend. You sent me this photo. I want you to send me another photo of you
Marisol: I can no. These es the only foto I have en these computadora. I have no camera y last year the puta of mi ex-esposa steal all mi fotos and make fake profiles en Face, Twitter, and all over the internet en the bad places. So I do no take any fotos no more. I am so very sorry mr snook but es no safe for mi
Snooky Oh
Marisol: Si. Es relly no bueno for mi
Snooky My dear friend. Who is this?
Snooky <<Photo of Pron Star Monique Fuentes>>
Interlude time. Marisol's old FB profile had photochopped photos of this minor "
celeb" and the photo was one that had been posted on the timeline. A Tineye, Google, and Bing reverse image search revealed nothing as the pic was originally taken from Insta and manipulated. However, Yandex is really good at reverse image searches from Insta. I'm not sure why, but it's great for finding where lads stole their photos. Bad in this case, but no unsurmountable.
Marisol: Es the co-worker of mi ex-esposo.
Marisol: She is friend of the family
Snooky I don't understand.
Interlude number 2? All of Snooky's posts above were translated by Google, because he's throwing them in there and translating them to Spanish. Why make you endure it? But, it's super helpful to claim to do the same thing to make the point to him.
Marisol: <<Translated--she is an actress and family friend. She works with my ex-husband, the film producer.>>
Snooky My dear friend. What is her ex-husband's occupation?
Marisol: Movie producer
Snooky Wow, that's so cute
Marisol: She es so pretty?
Marisol: Yes. Some times the peoples say we look like sisters
Marisol: Or do yu mean hes job es so pretty?
Snooky Oh, that's right, they look like sisters.
Snooky QI want to stay in Google chat.
Marisol: Do we look like these?
Marisol: I am charting mi friends en the Face
Marisol: Can we chart here so is esy for mi?
Snooky Yes
Snooky But I don't have time here on fecabook
Marisol: How es tiempo diferente here from the googles?
Snooky Okay
Marisol: What es kk?
Snooky Well, I want you to know. Here on Facebook, due to the nature of my job, it is not safe for me. And my Facebook can be disabled here due to poor internet connection.
Marisol: But yu internet can still work en the goggle?
Marisol: ??
Snooky My dear friend.
Marisol: Mr Snooky
Snooky Yes dear. I would love us to continue our conversation over Google Chat.
Marisol: kk. When I am finish talking mi amigas i go open the goggles
Snooky But you have not send me message on google?
Marisol: Be case i am no en the goggle. I am en the face
Snooky Okay, But you can be talking to your friends and also be talking to me on Google chat too.
Marisol: How?
Marisol: I can see mi questionne es no importante to yu?
Snooky My dear friend. I mean you are replying you and also texting you friends too.
Marisol: I am no replying mi
Marisol: Have yu massage mi en the goggle?
Marisol: I can see yu were no here anyways
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More Like A Jersey Chore

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:51 am

This is where I would be so tempted to get a solid translation of a phrase ready to go to the lad, but first edit & replace all of the instances of a particular vowel so he has to really work the goggles to get a good translation back. Como? Ay what things s mi kyboard that stuckd. Lo sinto.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff