This lad's empathy knows no bounds

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

This lad's empathy knows no bounds

Post by Jimlad » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 pm

I've been baiting a particularly stupid lad now for a couple of weeks. He insisted on a Bitcoin payment which I refused him on the grounds that Bitcoin is for scammers. He wouldn't budge but after a huge number of questions about why Bitcoin was so important to him, most of which he didn't understand, I managed to get him to agree to a Western Onion payment. My character went to the WU outlet but, oh dear, he forgot his glasses and couldn't fill in the form. So he got the nice man who was already there doing his own transfer to fill it in for him. That man was Usman Bello. Surprise surprise, my lad's dolla found itself thoroughly chopped. How sad. You can't trust anyone these days.
My character then told the lad what had happened and that since he was now $2,000 down, chummy would have to forget being paid.
Chummy responded in that inimitably empathetic lad way:
You have to get the money or you will go to the bank and borrow the money and send it to me now. You have my Bitcoin wallet.
Yes Mein Führer! Right away Mein Führer!

Lads.
Don't you just love them?
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Re: This lad's empathy knows no bounds

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:59 am

In a parallel development, my lad has contacted U$man B3ll0 and threatened him in a rather hilarious manner after the Dolla chop:
I understood what you meant just yesterday

I'm texting now to let you know that I have taken your name to my secret alter and pinned your name on my shrine..

If you don't send that money to my western union account I will send to you right away before 4 good days you will die and I don't joke with my words..

Western union/ MoneyGram/ Ria : (mule's details removed)
Followed by:
And after sending that money back you send the deposit slip here on mail

You can be doing it to other people and go Scott free but definitely not me..
I think that's a hoot. One scammer getting annoyed at another for doing what he himself is up to!

B3ll0 responds in kind:
You go f*ck you mamas pu$$y. Da cash is mine, fool.
And the lad reminds him there are only...
2 days remaining
...until his untimely death.

We shall see! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: This lad's empathy knows no bounds

Post by Myon359 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:07 pm

Well, it;s been nice knowing you Jimlad :lol: Have fun either partying or cooking, whichever one you wind up at :P
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan