Package Scam Travelling...

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Package Scam Travelling...

Post by Myon359 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:24 am

I found the following scam letter on Scamwarners:
This is to inform you about the wicked conspiracy hatched by the due of Mr. Anthony & Mr. Eric to divert your money to their designated bank account in Cayman Island but you are very lucky because they are finding it difficult to complete the process due to unable to provide an adequate identity of the funds,

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the Asset Protection Company. All the data/information about your funds file are within my reach.

You are advised to reply back to me immediately you receive this message at ([email protected]) as I access this e-mail more often.

God bless you
Mrs Majorie Hamilton
I replied as my Japanese character Kurena. She is an immigrant to the US but has terrible English to make things hard for the lads:
Dear Majorie Madam:

what happen here? Please to kindly reply back soonest. Am very confuse about you message and not hear of Anthony or Eric. Please to reply.

Kurena.
Majorie replied back all in tatters with a letter mixed with panick and legalese talk:
Contact the security company with this following details.

Transaction Reference No: YRTX5440087UFD
Registration No: HYRE467113/GHB-OYT/04
Track No: 0006520655
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.

Content: USD 10,5 million ( Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE,Luxembourg.)

CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY.

Company name: America Assets Protection Central Company Alabama

Address: --------------------------- Birmingham, AL 35203, United States
Manager: Mr. Michael Wright
E-mail ([email protected])
([email protected])

NB: This is a non-commercialized Vault servicing firm used mainly by top government officials.

Please do not in any way mention my name or involve me while contacting the security company, because I will find my self in a big trouble if you do, the duo must be after my life.

I will advise you to contact the Managing Director right away because once the Bonds are moved to the UAE (CB) clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to these criminals bank accounting Cayman Island. The good thing is that the consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you. This is criminals act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of God.

If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you, do not mention my name concerning how you got to know of this diversity

Get Outlook for Android
I replied:
I has just sent mail to him madam. Please to hang on while am wait for his reply and thank muchness for contact me. Not worry you is in my prayer.

Kurena
Ok but please do let me know once you receive your fund back so we can celebrate it together

Get Outlook for Android
Majorie
Kurena replied:
Ok, I will let you know. That real do sound good am alway like to make new friend.

Has the great day!

Kurena
We then proceeded to write this company at the Protonmail address and see what happened.
America Assets Protection Central Company Alabama
Address: 2107 2nd Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203, United States

Dear Sir:

My name is Kurena. I was contact by one Majorie Hamilton who tell me that two very bad boy Anthony and Eric B is after my money in the bank. This money it come to 10.5 million dollars in United State money. Information which is pertinent follow:

Transaction Reference No: YRTX5440087UFD
Registration No: HYRE467113/GHB-OYT/04
Track No: 0006520655
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.

Please to reply to me and move the money to my bank account which I provide once this massage it receive. Please to cancel any order for UAE transfer of fund. Thank muchness and muchness appreciate you give me you time honourable sir.

Your with Best Regard:

Kurena
Asset Company replied back:
Your Ref: YRTX5440087UFD
Date: 02/26/2024

This is to officially acknowledge receipt of your mail and the content herein is most revealing. I have confirmed the transaction number registration numbers as the rightful owner of this consignment in our company but for security reasons, I want to see your international passport, driver's your direct telephone number, full name with your current home address. This is for identification purpose and verification of your claim.

Your consignment is billed for liquidation on Friday 14th November 2023 and thereafter transferred to the nominated bank account as provided by your supposed representatives but I will put a HOLD on the transaction to allow the security authorities conclude investigation and once it is established that you did not send these people to claim your fund we will get them arrest and then send you an advice on how to legally establish your claim and re-direct your fund to the bank account of your choice for the purposes of transferring your USD 10,5 million after liquidation with USA Clearing House without further delays.

Please do provide us your details. passport, current address, and telephone number for more important communication and also your e-mail (if different from this your email for security reasons).

An immediate response to my mail will be most appreciated as urgent attention is required.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Michael Wright Managing Director American Asset protection Security company

Sent from Proton Mail mobile
In reply, Kurena wrote:
Dear Sir.

My telephone number is 1 575XXXXXXX. I not drive a car so I not has any driver licence please to forgive for that. I can send photograph if is need by you. Thank for you understand and please to put hold.

Current address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87031

Thank.

Kurena
All fake info of course.

Wright seemed perfectly happy with it:

Your Ref: YRTX5440087UFD
Date: 02/28/2024
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and we have confirmed your transaction number registration number and the addresses as the owner of the consignment in our custody.

Our Board of Directors after an emergency meeting right now resolved to suspend delivery of the bonds to your supposed representatives. This resolution took immediate affect right now and the Board of Directors have passed a Vote of acceptance to officially reinstate you as the original owner of the consignment with u.s valued at USD 10.5 Million and cease all communication with anybody or group of bodies that are claiming to be your representatives. Furthermore, you are hereby directed to as a matter of urgency to comply with the legal due process of change of receiving bank coordinates because what we have in our records is the coordinates of the impostors. Be advised that your claim over this money will be legally accepted only if affidavit for Change/Reinstatement of transaction is obtained from the Supreme Court here in your favor. You are required to be in our office in person to commence with this process on or before 7 days from today because you will need to sign the fund release document in our office or you can send your lawyer to sign on your behalf.

Also, be notified that your money is still in bearer bonds and a comprehensive insurance policy guiding the non disclosure non circumvention was done to ensure that access is only granted to the beneficiary. In other words, we cannot deduct handling/legalization charges from the principal fund and you have to undergo the legalization process in other to legally establish your claim. This is very imminent and you have to attend to it as top priority.

Finally, it is very important that you attend to the legalization process immediately and reinstate your total ownership of the money.
This is the first incident like this that we have witnessed here in our office, between 2023 and now, and I assure you that I will assist you in making sure that your fund is retracted back from this corrupt government officials.

Advice when you will be in our office so I can book an appointment for you but you can also let me know if you can not be able to come so I can inform our legal director to see if there will be any other alternative to get this done and deliver your fund to your home address provided immediately today
This is a classic - lad asks you to come down and sign paperwork. I assumed it's just part of the script to sound official, so I flowed with it:
I can be in you office next Monday, 4th of March. Please to forward me the address of the office and I will travel out there, possible on train, to meet you personal and face.

Kurena
This is the company information to visit but do let me know if you can not be able to come so I can inform our legal director to see if there will be any other alternative to get this done immediately

Company name: America Assets Protection Central Company

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kalispell, MT 59901, United States
Manager: Mr. Michael Wrigh
He seemed pretty cool with the idea of me coming down there that soon. So I pushed the envelope even more.
Yes sir, it is perfectly good honourable sir. I has no work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so will buy train ticket and come as soon as is possible to town of Kalispell. When is best day to arrive there so can begin pack my overnight bag? Thank.

Kurena
This got serious in a minute:
Ok I will be waiting to receive you on Monday morning
:shock: ^^^

Still not convinced he actually wants me up there I said:
Thank muchness. When am go there who am suppose to meet? I will like to has photograph of the place in question and more information on what bring with me.

Kurena
The lad didn't answer. However he re-sent this email:
This is the company information to visit but do let me know if you can not be able to come so I can inform our legal director to see if there will be any other alternative to get this done immediately

Company name: America Assets Protection Central Company

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kalispell, MT 59901, United States
Manager: Mr. Michael Wrigh
No, I already has the information. Am go to get my ticket for the train now sir. Please to send me photo and name to meet and what to bring. Thank.

Kurena
The lad sent this two hours after my last email:
Do let me know once you arrive at the address I sent you so I can be able to meet you up
This seems to actually become serious. So here is my next ideas:
  • I have looked up the address. I see no company of any sort there. The closest thing to a company is a bank, and a nail salon. As I am sure the lads have no business at a nail salon, this must be some fake.
  • A Redditor who apparently has Kalispell connects has offered to send street view photos so I can make like I'm there.
  • We will need selfies of the lad or money mule in the area of course if they actually plan to show up and mug me, or even do a boring wash-wash scam.
  • I am finding it funny that no one has asked me for cash yet, but I assume I will be asked to bring it. Or the other option is the meeting may suddenly be cancelled with some dumb excuse.
Any thoughts are appreciated. I am lazy but I want to try and update continuously again like I did in the good ol' days. Thanks!
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Package Scam Travelling...

Post by bware419ers » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:05 pm

You might let the lad know you're having lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and then come up with some excuse about not being able to leave there and asking him to come to you.

https://www.iplivecams.com/live-cams/ka ... ed-states/

This is a great bait that led a lad all around the US: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249780

When I first read the name Eric, I immediately thought of this great read: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:40 pm

^^^ Both baits I have studied. Thanks! :)

The IP cam is a golden find. Maybe I can try and introduce a villain who doesn't want Kurena travelling. I'll figure out something. Perhaps this villain terrorises her in NM before she leaves and she sees him again in Kalispell so she takes shelter in the restaurant? Just brainstorming in the open.

Also, a Kalispell based Redditor has agreed to take photos of the town and explore the address. Of course with the lad's ignorance.

I wrote the lad this morning:
Good morning sir. I am go to be come real soon. I has get the train ticket and am go to come up there soon. The train expect arrive is at Saturday night. Thank muchness.

Kurena
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 pm

Updates:

Agent B and her husband who live in Kalispell have been taking photographs and scouting out the area. The address given is a building with stairs going into a basement. No word yet if there's really a company there or not. The door to the stairs opens onto the street and is unlocked. Agent B believes if they want someone to actually meet me, there's going to be an American in it, as a foreigner, especially a W. African, would get spotted on the double.

Michael:
Ok I will be waiting to receive you then
I am trying for a photo of whoever this is:
Thank you very much sir. am new to this America country and has not travel this far up north. Can please to has you picture so I can recognise you? Thank.

Kurena

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:40 am

More important updates. They may not want me in Kalispell after all. But I've already bought tickets for Kalispell and I'll be leaving tomorrow on the train. The lad wrote to request money, AGAIN with no photos:

I have discussed your case with our legal director, so he has accepted to assist you in setting up the legalization process. Our company's lawyers will administer the legal services while you pay the official cost for filing/legalization documentation from His Majesty Court. Also, in as much as I have accepted to assist you in reclaiming your bearer bonds, you must follow due process and due diligence so that we can achieve the required success in retracting your bearer bonds back from these cartel. I cannot get directly involved with you financially as this will trigger suspicion from the company's management if not I would have paid for your legalization process costs.

Is not permitted to send you the documents until you undergo the legalization process, and that is when we can now have the legal right to send you the documents and your funds. Your fund is in bearer bonds and it cannot be accessed until you complete the process; lodge-in of the bearer bonds with the Central Bank Clearing House for liquidation and thereafter discounted into your nominated bank account of your choice or any other method of payment you want. This is the due process I am referring inhere as I will only associate with you if your case is legally established. The Barrister told me that it will cost you the total sum of $400 in setting up the legalization process. Then, our company security keeping charges will cost you $350 total, $750, The Barrister will contact you immediately you make the payment so he can undergo the legalization process at the Law Court today then your funds will be release to you without any delay.

Respond to this legalization process as soon as you receive this email so that we can complete the reinstatement and release your bearer bonds to your choice after liquidation. This transaction will take less than 4 working days to conclude if you follow my guideline and give me the required attention in establishing your legalization process.

Get back to me immediately if you accepted the instruction I gave to you so i will send you the payment details to enable our company's lawyer proceed to the court today to commence on the legalization process

Mr Michael Wright Managing director of America Asset protection company.
It's time for Kurena to stop being the little dainty flower and put her foot down for that photo:
Okay sir. i still not has any photo of the person am to meet on the ground. I hope you send this soon. Am not go to make any move until am get a photo. Hope you is understand.

The payment it is no problem, Since I has start this new job am get pay well by it so am able pay it. To pay am go to take out 400.00$ usd money order for you tonite and deliver in person you hand once am get to you office in Kalispell. Thank for you understand. Please to note has already pack my bag and am go to leaf in the morning, 7am. Has good night.

Kurena
Meanwhile Agent B visited the exact spot the company is on. The place is part nail shop/boutique and part animation/photography studio. No sign of any financial holding place anywhere. I seriously wonder how they will play this when Kurena shows up, money order in hand.

I am also going to introduce a villain, the Nigerian scammer Godstime, played by me. Godstime has an email scheduled to be sent to the lad around 18 minutes after one at my time:
HOW U DEY BRO? NA YOU DEY MESSAGE MY CLIENT? KURENA NA MY MAGA OKAY. SO MAKE U NO MESSAGE HER ANYMORE BRO. REPLY ME BACK, MAKE WE WORK DIS CLIENT TOGETHER OKAY.

REMAIN BLESSED
GTA

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:08 pm

I will suggest managing expectations. I've had baits where my characters "traveled," but, of course, the lad didn't show. Conversely, I had a lad show up in Dallas, working on behalf of another lad. Think of it as a the lad trying to verify your authenticity and willingness to work for the money.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:18 pm

I'm honestly expecting no one to show up. They obviously cannot invite her into an office, so it would be awkward. I feel they'll chicken out somehow at the last minute.

Wright wrote again:
Thank you very much for your response because I have been waiting to hear back from you since regarding your visit to our office, I also want to let you know that you will have to spend four working days in our office before the legalization process will be completed because your $10.5 million dollars is sealed with security key in bearer bonds

I have also been calling and texting you on your phone number but you're not responding back to me and it makes me worried because I want to make sure I have your full contact to avoid any wrong done, Sir if you can not be able to stay up to four working days in our office you do try and send the fee to enable me proceed with the delivery immediately to your home address provided because I have some atm card package that is registered under DHL shipping company to be delivered to some of our client

Attached here is my working I'd card with the some of the atm card package registered under DHL shipping company.

(There wasn't as much as a flea attached 🙄)

Do try and get back to me immediately you receive my email because I want to start making the arrangement for the delivery

Mr Michael Wright managing director of America Asset protection company.
I replied:
Good morning. Am currently on the train to Montana. No ID card is attach and I not think you call or text is go through because I see no miss massage or anything. Please to resend, am probable be get into Montana by late tonite.

Kurena

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:44 pm

As Bware and I had predicted, Wright chickened out lol:
Ok but I'm currently not in Montana now because I travel out for delivery, once you get to Montana then you do try and lodge for hotel until I come back but you will also have to send the fee to enable our company lawyer commence for the legalization process before you arrived

This will not fly because Kurena is on a traveller's budget and already brought them a money order. Therefore she'll only deliver money in person or just head home disgruntled.

Kurena this Sunday morning:
Good morning. You is not in Montana right now? Oh am very muchness sorry to has miss you sir. I actual get in around midnite last nite and am go to be in hotel. I has come prepare to stay till next weekend so it okay. On Monday morning am go to see you office and hopeful introduce myself to the worker there. Am sorry for not write you before it is long train trip and am tire. Has good day.

Kurena

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:06 pm

We're in a holding pattern but some big news has turned up:

Laddy:
Ok but do try and send me your direct phone number and I'm sorry for the delay because I have some many items to deliver out both international and local

please if you can not be able to wait you can go back I will definitely deliver your fund package to anywhere you are and since you're not the citizens of America the fund can not be able to deliver to you until it will be moved to Nerdaland :geek: our correspondence bank is over there to handle this properly.
Hello good evening sir. Am sorry to remind you that you already has my phone number 1575XXXXXXX. Am not sure why you not able call it but it still same number as alway here.

The delay okay. Am just wait till Monday morning to visit the Kalispell office. Am current here in Kalispell Grand Hotel couple block from you office. Picture it attach.

Am citizen of America full one and am able wait so please to proceed with the delivery. Am go to be here until the delivery is made in person and am pay you in person. Am still has money order for you sir.

Thank for you understand and has wonderful nite.

Kurena

Much thanks to Agent B for the photos!!
𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼
Thank you for response because I have been waiting to hear from you since, I am present now in New Jersey for a delivery and I will proceeding to your address in the hotel to meet you and I hand over your fund package to you

please you really need to try and send the fee immediately today to enable me obtain the ownership certificate for your fund from the supreme court of justice and once I obtain the document your fund package will be released to me immediately to enable me proceed to the hotel you are

Attached here is my picture to enable you recognize me once we meet and do also send me your own picture too

you need to try and send the fee today so that I will be able to get the ownership certificate for your fund from the supreme court of justice and once that is done i will start coming to your address provided

I will be waiting for your urgent response

Mr Michael Wright.
I will not be including the mule's photo publicly, but he looks like this (reverse image search on the originals brought back nothing):

I replied:
Good morning sir and thank for final send me the clear photo of who am to meet. Thank muchness for that. Attach is my photo. Am Japan girl, 5 feet 3 inch tall, long black hair, thin. Am hope to see you soonest. Please forward the office hours of the American Assets Protection Central Company in Kalispell so that I can visit them to-day to discuss the matter and introduce mineselve.

Am only go to deliver fee in person please to understand sir. The fee it in money order which can be cash out by any one in world but is in paper so am has to deliver in person. Therefor it imperative to meet you soonest to see the fee through. Thank muchness for you understand honourable sir and look forward to meet you in person this week.

kurena
The attached image is an image modified with AI to protect the original person in the picture and also generate an entirely new individual.

I will be sending the original mule photos to a moderator here for further inspection, but it looks like we may be in business.

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:26 pm

Fun has really gotten started. For one, they do not want to meet Kurena anymore. This was kind of expected and isn't too much of a disappointment. Kurena has her own ideas of how business should be done - in person with money orders, cheques, and cash - so she will not break and go home no matter how much they beg.

First though, I found a number which I decided to see whether it belonged to the scammer or mule. He had texted Kurena and I hadn't noticed really. So I switched to another burner than Kurena's and contacted as Dondi White, my NYC mobster character. The mule will be referred to as Homer:
Me: Hello

Homer: Who's this

Me: This is your boy Dondi White. I wanted to set up a meeting with you kid.

Homer: So what can I do for you

Me: I'm looking for Homer

Homer: ?

Me: Yeah. So where is he?

Homer: What's the matter?

Me: I need to talk to him. You Homer?

Homer: I'm the one dondi. What's up?

Me: Ahh! Great to see you. How's Marge?

Homer: She's cool. It has been long.

Me: It sure has. How's the project going?

Homer: So what's going on?

Me: You know a certain Corena Tasaki? Asian chick?

Homer: Who's she? I have not heard from anyone yet

Me: BRB

Homer: I don't understand. So how can I help you?

An hour passed.....

Me: Hello again Now I have a job for you. Like before you'll get paid. Also, I lost my records recently. Some idiot sent me ransomware.

Homer: Okay but what can I do for you now?

Me: I need you to meet this Asian chick. Can you? And when is the soonest you'll be able??

Homer: At where?

Me: Anywhere but the <fake office address in Kalispell>. If that chick gets to <fake office address in Kalispell>, your goose is cooked. Mine too.

Homer <who probably doesn't get all the details>: Man, I don't understand what's going on. Where are you now? Can you clear me up?

Me: How? What do you need to know?

Homer: I'm here in Michigan

Me: Michigan? You know anyone in Kalispell?

Homer <apparently getting ticked>: I have family there. Any problem with that?

Me: Yes. I'm currently in Kalispell. I need a Kalispell agent to take this up.

<At this point I think the mule may have logged off what has turned out to be a Google Voice account and put the lad on>

Homer: What did she do is she a criminal

Me: She's bringing a money order that's at least $500. She ain't a criminal. Why ask?

Homer: Ok but who are you and what businesses do you have with her <note the sudden loss of information>

Me: I'm Dondi White. I'm a business associate with her. I need someone to get that money order cause I'm busy and can't get it now.

Homer: Ok. Ok but how do you get my phone number ok how do you want that to happen, Monday, March 4 2024, 11:28 AM.

Me: I got it from someone in Kalispell. A friend of Marge. I need you or someone you trust to get that money.

Homer: Do you have her contact

Me: And get it before Wednesday. If you can't get it done by then, make it before Friday.

[email protected]
Tell. Number: 1-575XXXXXXXX

Homer: can she received text massage because i don't have much credit to call

Me: You ain't got much credit for calling? Who's your carrier?
?
They hung up at this point.

Meanwhile, the lads apparently got worried knowing there's some unknown person in Kalispell who knows their details. So the meeting was indefinitely cancelled with this lie:
Thank you for your response and I have received your pictures, I must confess that you're such a beautiful woman, anyway I don't know when we can be able to meet because I just received an emergency call now that my son is dead and I will be rushing back to Texas tomorrow morning to see my family

please kurena you need to try and send the fee direct to our accountant officer who's in charge to receive the fee because the company management does not accept cash because we have the accountant officer that will receive the fee and once that is done your fund package will be delivered to you immediately to any address you provided

Do let me know if you're sending the fee directly to our accountant officer so I can provide you the payment details immediately to enable us finalize everything and get your fund deliver to you immediately
Sorry kid. But I ain't having it:
Thank muchness for the compliement. Am very very sorry for loss of you son. i so sorry it has happen please may God help you amen amen.

I not has cash. i bring money order which type cheque and is good for all business. It how i pay fee for lot business in New Mexico so is good method. So am go to wait for the payment officer to come in person or if there other spot where can meet him please to provide it. Thank very much for you understand and has great day with muchness comfort and sympathy from me.

Kurena
This lad has turned into an Excuse Generator 3000 :lol: :
Thanks for your quick response but I want to let you know that the account officer can not be able to come due to a lot of things she handles and beside I think she will accept to welcome anyone she doesn't know well, I'm only the one who's has the right to do so but due to the problem I'm having now I don't think we can be able to meet this week

The account officer only accept payment through Bitcoin PayPal or Cash app
which is the method you need to choose to send the fee because it's going directly to the government account

I think you should understand me because you going there will never solve it out and your fund will not be released to you due to amount of the fund, so I think you send me your address where you want me to deliver your fund to you immediately after the legalization process is done and I believe I will be able to have some little chance to meet you.
Naaaahhhh.....still ain't having it:
Honourable sir, am sorry for all the trouble which has be cause but honest I will never has come to Kalispell if you not first suggest me come. So that why am here because was think you need me up here. Please give me the officer contact so can get to know her, anything which it will speed up this process.

Also I not use bitcoin paypall or crashapp. I has cash and cheque and money order ready, already has money order print and in my purse ready for deliver in person.

My address again is XXXXXXXXXXX Albuquerque Nm 87031. But please to make no delivery while am out of town like this because it high crime area with lot porch pirate. Thank for you understand.

Kurena

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:28 am

It's been a long while since we heard from the lad, and the mule (if that is he) hasn't dared text Dondi White back. Let's get back to the newest updates!

4th March:
Thank you for your understanding but I'm sorry for not be able to meet you up but I promise you that I will definitely deliver the fund to the home address provided because I really want us to meet

I think the best way to speed this up now is to send the fee to the account officer because everything works according to the management of the company and I will also advised you to go back home and I will start making the arrangement for the delivery immediately once I'm out from my family house, since you can not be able to send the fee through method I listed out to you then you should try and send the fee to our accountant officer through the money order or mail delivery

Do let me know because I want to make sure I start coming to your home address provided once I'm done here.
I replied:
Hello and good evening. Am sorry for the delay in massage I get lock out my email then was has to break in again. Very frustrate.

I has the fee in money order so it must come in money order. Maybe it best I go to you office tomorrow morning and drop the money order off in personal. Otherwise, it will be lose of the money in the money order and will take me certain time to recoupe.

So that my choice sir - hand deliver the money order to you office. Has great nite and lot my condolence to you and you wife.

Kurena
I heard nothing from Wright for three days until an hour ago today, 8th March:
Hello dear, how are you doing today I must say that I am very sorry for not responding back to you since because I was very busy due to my son condition (his condition is stone dead if y'all didn't know :roll: ), I want to know if you have returned back to your base because I want start making the arrangement for the delivery of your fund to your home address provided

I want you to also try and send the fee to our account officer so that the court will be able to release your ownership certificate for your fund to enable me proceed with the delivery immediately after the confirmation of the fee

I will need your urgent response on how to proceed with the delivery of your fund

My regards
I replied now:
Dear Sir: I real was very wonder what happen to you but was let it be because I know what has happen to you poor child and am sure you need time to cope. Am back at home after trip. Please to send me the next stage?

Kurena
Actually I was busy with RL and couldn't get in the state of mind to reply. Plus I have a few other lads on the hook.

Time to either be stubborn or insist on an in-person meeting AGAIN!

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:08 am

8th March - the lad is antsy:
Thank you for your quick response because I was informed that the court are planning to list your fund among other funds that will be confiscated out to government account as unclaimed fund this week but I have informed them to exercise more little patient so I can be able reach out to you

Like I told you before that I have started making the arrangement for your fund to be delivered to you next week Monday or Tuesday, so you really need to try and send the fee so that I will be able to obtain the ownership certificate for your fund from the court and proceed with the delivery immediately to your home address provided

So do try and let me know how you can send the fee to enable me proceed immediately or can you send it through bank transfer.
Any US based safari plans are currently on hold due to the chance at a piggy. So I went for it:

10th March:
I can send the fee immediate am give some method. Please apology for my late reply you mail it go to spam.

Kurena
Ok because I have been worried over your silent and I have already inform the court to get ready to sign up your ownership certificate for your fund which will enable me proceed with the delivery immediately to your home address provided

Do let me know if you can send the fee through money gram, bank transfer or can you be able to get any itunes gift card because I want to make sure I complete the delivery of your fund before Wednesday morning

I will be waiting for your response
I proceeded to ignore that email just to waste time:

11 Mar. (today):
Good morning. Please to resend the information so I know what it is it.

Kurena
I said you should let me know if you can send the fee through

• Bank transfer
  • Money gram
  • Bitcoin
  • Cash app
  • PayPal
  • Itunes gift card

Do let me know the method you can use and send the fee immediately to enable me proceed with the delivery of your fund to your home address provided

I will be waiting to hear back from you
I think I'll just cycle through all the payment methods to try and knock off as many accounts as possible. Eventually Kurena will get fed up and demand an in-person meeting again. And by that time, I'm gambling on having wasted so much time they'll have to do something.
Bank transfer it best. Please to send the information. Thank muchness.

Kurena
Dear kurena Tasaki, this is the bank details to use and transfer the fee to enable me obtain the needed document for your fund from the court to enable me proceed immediately with the delivery of your fund to your home address provided

Account Name: AK

Account Holder Address: -------------------------------- Kentucky

Account number: XXXXXXXXXXXX0983

Routing: XXXXXXXXXXXX0801

Swift code: CITIUSXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bank name: Citi Bank

Bank Address: -------------------------------- San Antonio, Texas

Do let me know once you send it and also send me the transfer receipt to enable me proceed immediately
Goal achieved!
Good evening sir. Thank muchness for the information am go to send that tomorrow morning. Has the great nite sir and I get back to you soonest.

Kurena.
Time to claim bad routing number or something...

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:17 am

11 March - Happy lads:
Ok I will be waiting to hear back from you soon.
12 March - Not so happy lads:
Good morning sir. The account it has bad route number. Please to send new they is ask me lot question here
Thank you for your information but I think this bank issue is going to delay your transaction since they were asking you questions, I think you should try and use the money buy any itunes gift card and send it here to me immediately because it will be fast and easy to get this done today and deliver your fund to your home address provided and I have also inform the court to get ready to sign the approved document for your fund

Do try and buy itunes gift card and send it here to me immediately to enable me proceed because I want to make sure I start coming to your home address provided today.
Itune card? How you know this best? Because I think it for music main. Sorry if am sound stupid sir.

How you wife and family? I apology for not ask early before.

Kurena
I asked this on purpose. If there's a chance to romance this lad either by Kurena or another character I am going to take it.
I'm divorce and I have two kids before I divorce with my wife but I'm living with my 13 years old daughter but she's in school

(dummy took the bait ^^^^)

yes you can send the itunes gift card because they'll redeem it and deduct the fee out from it, you can send the itunes gift card now so I can be able to proceed immediately because I want to make sure we finalize everything today

I will be waiting to receive it from you
Okay sir. Am go to buy card now. Amgo to store, I just get off work now sir.

Kurena
Ok I'll be waiting to receive it from you soon.
Then real life interfered. My subscription based internet ran out due to some financial issues and the poor lads didn't hear back from me for quite a while:
Hello sir. The internet has be down all day today and part of last nite because we has forest fire here and it burn the wire. Please to resend the payment direction for itune card. As of now I has not get any.
Here we go again lol.