* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
dittobitts
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by dittobitts » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:38 pm

Hello All

I am new here, However; not to scambaiting.

I have only done a few simple baiting types in the past though and probable not the right ways. I didn't do it behind a VPN or anything like I should have. I didn't ever let them into my computer just talked to them using VoIP (not always) and waisted their time. I am now in a job with a lot of spare time. I plan on using this spare time to to do some work that can be interrupted. This work is also away from my house. So I am away from my family 2 nights a week and I plan on using these nights to really waste their time as it will be uninterrupted.

I am on solar/generator at work and so I have to use a laptop. I purchased me a nice I7 gamming laptop just for this job. That brings me to my first question.

I got a Acer Nitro 5 I7 16core 2.6gz (i think 2.6) 1tb hdd, 16 gb ram. Should this be good for messing with these A-HOLES?

I also need info on fake banking accounts as I have not been able to find much info on that. I will admit I have not dug through the forums yet so I wont ask much about that yet. I will accept any info/advice anyone has for my research they want to give however.

So I see there is lots of info out there on VOIP's, VPN's, Voice Changers, Acting and other things associated with scambaiting that I can learn from. So I have read/watched and will continue to learn from those and decide how I wont to proceed from here.

OK I have waisted enough of you scam baiters time on this forum I look foreword to getting to know you all and working with you. I do hope to start my own streaming channel at some point but I don't want to go big as I am scared of popularity.

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:39 pm

dittobitts wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:38 pm I got a Acer Nitro 5 I7 16core 2.6gz (i think 2.6) 1tb hdd, 16 gb ram. Should this be good for messing with these A-HOLES?
As long as it is capable of viewing your emails then that's all you need for the type of baiting we do here (Advance Fee Fraud email scams).

I'd suggest reading some of the stickies to familiarise yourself with what we do here.
👅🌺🌋😅

dittobitts

Post by dittobitts » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:20 am

OK that's good to know. I do want to do that type also. I was more looking to do the type of scambaiting where they log into my pc.

I have a feeling this type would work better while I am at work though as I have some days with lots of free time. Others like today with very little.

I will not be leaving the forum as I still wana do this type of scambaiting but its not what has my most interest. It may however be what I get the most time for :lol: so I guess I better stay connected with you all.

B8M8

Post by B8M8 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 am

Hi guys! I'm just an amateur baiter with no big accomplishments.

One thing I'm curious about, however, and why I registered. What's the best way to deal with bank account and identity information I'm given? Are there specific websites for reporting this kind of thing or maybe a repository of contacts? Thanks and cheers!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:46 am

Welcome, M8!

Send that information along to one of us mods (our names are in green) and we'll hand it over to the authorities for you. Well done!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Feihua

Post by Feihua » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:57 am

I seem to be very late to the party! I'm just here to read and and have a few laughs.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:44 am

We've been pretty subdued, waiting until you got here - now we'll get this party started!
Welcome Feihua, and if you get the urge to join in, we'll help you every step of the way :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

rockmonkee

Post by rockmonkee » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:59 am

HI All,

I am completely new here and would love to be taught everything. See me as a ball of clay waiting to be moulded into a great scambaiter.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Rockmonkee :twisted:

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:16 am

Hi Rockmonkee! We promise we'll be gentle. Your best first task is to read the FAQs and topics in the forums, and when you're ready to start we can send you in the right direction. There are a lot of great resources in here, and a collective hivemind of baiters buzzing around willing to help!

Bomarii

Post by Bomarii » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:57 am

Heya. I'm new here. I'm new to the art of scambaiting but not new to how a lot of scams work. I've always been tech savvy.

My view is that scammers are the lowest form of criminal scum. They have no remorse and have no qualms stealing thousands from our most at risk citizens. It's sickening. Would love to stick it to them.

I have a lot of free time every day and would have no issue spending an hour or two on the phone wasting time. I can easily dedicate an hour or two to sending emails if need be.

I have much to learn but am ready and willing. Already read the university section and FAQ.

Happy to be here and screw scammers.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:07 am

Hello Bomaril!

You seem like our kind of dish! We primarily bait via email/socials these days, although there are definitely a bunch of us who have spent lots of fun time baiting lads via phone. Read up on what we do, and join in on the fun! Looking forward to seeing your baits posted. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you run into a tight spot, and bait safe!

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:15 pm

Welcome aboard! I'm sure the scammers are going to love you for wasting their time!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

domtomople

Post by domtomople » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 pm

Hello Fellow baiters!

I am domtomople ( just Dom for short is fine!)

I started baiting in March of 2023 after nearly getting scammed myself! The Guys i mainly bait are Fake Hackers who claim they can recover your lost Cryptocurrencys or your stolen accounts (though they are desperate idiots so you could say that your smart fridge was hacked and they would still scam you- or try to at least).

My favorite part of baiting these guys is when i tell them they actually recovered my account and i can log in, and then they threaten to hack me!! (its just scare tactics) or when they just cuss me out (learned a lot of slang and other insults this way).

I am very excited to see the community here and hope to make a few laughs along the way. See ya out there!

Dom

pnywest

Post by pnywest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:29 pm

Hello all. I'm back, and I'm glad this site is still up and running. I use to be a member way back in 2011 and have enjoyed some basic baits and reading your guy's baits.

So I'm going to set off making my two emails and try fishing for some fun.

Bad_Blootac

Post by Bad_Blootac » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:32 am

Hi fellow Baiters, as you can see I am new to Eaters and plan on wasting scammer's time and enjoying doing it as well. :D
I am an older guy who is young at heart and loves pranks and silly jokes.

My nickname :idea: Blootac :lol: was given to me by my close friends and is a long story. :mrgreen: If you ask I may just tell you.

I'm considering becoming a baiter like those before me :D to help protect other people from these nasty people.

So being new here, go easy on me as I am happy to be here.

B.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:14 am

Welcome, all!
Please take a moment to read our forum rules - this is to keep you safe while baiting and there are really good reasons behind the rules. Looking forward to seeing what you can do to scammers to make them wince!

sypherious8

Post by sypherious8 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Hello i was surfing the net and trying to look for a spambot to flood a scammers email. i was directed here where can i share their email address to unleash this forums fry on them. luckily i did not get scammed, my mothers facebook was hacked and the scammer was posting thier scam from my mothers marketplace, of which she uses that platform to make her living by selling her handmade crafts.

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:55 am

Welcome to 419Eater.
i was directed here where can i share their email address to unleash this forums fry on them.
If you would like to pass on details of a scammer, this is not the place, unfortunately. You (and the public) would be better served by posting the details of at a place like our sister site: https://www.scamwarners.com/

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

DothyBlues

Post by DothyBlues » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:45 am

Hi there! Am DothyBlues. I am from Asia. I have a high regard for this fora as this serves to help the ‘poor and scammed individuals’ of our confusing world.

This is a way to help myself too from currently being badly scammed. That’s why am here too

That’s all I guess .

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:19 pm

Welcome to 419Eater!

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

b8enjoyer

Post by b8enjoyer » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:14 pm

Hey, joined a few months ago to read over old baits but I've read through the Eater University threads and have decided that its time to make a start myself. Would someone mind posting my catcher email in the mugu guestbook, by the way? They're insisting that I'm a bot even when I turn off the VPN.

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:35 pm

Unfortunately, you will need to make that post yourself (or figure out where the issues is). The mugu guestbook is not operated by 419Eater. Fee free to visit ScamWarners.com and pick any scammer you would like from their fine collection.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Simply respond as if they emailed you. Most of the time, you don't even need to include the original email.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

b8enjoyer

Post by b8enjoyer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:14 pm

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post. Think of this as a conversation, with no need to repeat what the last person said. - bware419ers

I'll do that, thanks :)

Should I send a direct message to you or to someone else if I want to get a scambaiting mentor?
"WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THIS. YOU SEND AN EMPTY PHOTO WITHOUT ANYTHING INSIDE ABD YOU SAID IT'S A PAYMENT SLIP WHAT KIND IF JOKES US THAT??? THERE US NOTHING ON THAT YOU SENT EMPTY ATTACHMENT WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH US???"

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:57 am

Posting here is about as direct a message as you can make! :D

We'll start working on it!

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Piecrust

Post by Piecrust » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:36 pm

Hello all.

Well, well. Last time I was here was some time 2017, then life happened and as usual it took me by surprise.

Great to see some familiar faces still around and so many new ones.

It's going to take some time to check out the changes and find my old profile clutter.

See you all around the place. :)
Last edited by Piecrust on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.