General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Greedy Orphanage Manager

Post by sparky905 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:27 pm

Before last Christmas, one of my characters managed to "turn" a lad from trying to scam me, into now working with me to scam a church which sponsors worthy causes around the world. Yes, it is a familiar storyline, but it is effective. The lad heard the church funds these ventures on a per capita basis, so wanted over 3000 orphans under his care @ $250 a head. It's just a wild guess but perhaps the lad wanted early retirement?

Anyway, my co-conspirator character in this talked him down to a more believable 30 people. But, the lad decided to increase his haul by having 10 of these people either disabled or elderly with special needs. A clever tactic to be sure, but mercifully his greed exceeds his caution.

One of my characters who runs the Outreach Committee of the church wrote back with encouraging words.
Thank you for the details, I had no idea you had some seniors and disabled persons in your care too. This means we will have to re-think our commitment and contribute even more. That is my opinion and I will discuss with the committee after worship tomorrow about increasing our donation to your cause. I trust this will prove to be beneficial to you. We also sponsor such things here in Canada and are well aware of the the special needs each target group presents.
God bless you in your work
This is still early in the bait but soon the church will be holding yard sales, bingo nights etc to raise cash for the lad. The church ladies will put together goods to ship as practical assistance. Then we will solicit the help of a reputable 5 star shipping company to handle delivery to Nigeria and we will see what happens.

I know the church is stalwart in its support of such causes. PLOG will never fail its customers. So, what could possibly go wrong?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Greedy Orphanage Manager

Post by Myon359 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:27 pm

I read the title as "Greedy Orphanage Master" lol. Ah well. I hope another dear friend overseas receives everything coming to him and more from the Church :lol:
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:25 am

The lad is not shy, that's for sure. He was asked how much he needs to keep the orphanage running and this is the modest sum he asked for.
we therefore solicite supports for $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 this amount will help the home to undertaking repairs and installations of materials that will keep the orphan, elderly and even the support staff happy
The church is organising a Bingo night, yard and bake sale, talent show, and a spring carnival, plus soliciting private donations. It is doubtful we can raise that much money but we will come as close as we can.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 pm

After weeks of fundraising, the church sent a package to the lad via PLOG just this morning. The little children will soon have relief!

The lad has been writing to just have the church send money, and send the goods later from the Welcome Package. The church however has been doing this work for years and knows how to handle things.

The lad himself sent the following message this morning
here the post office, the courier company both dhl, ups have there staffers as local people and thesame occures all over mail pilfillring and temparing with mails are very common occurances here so we do not feel with your ideas of cash mailing,
Well, we all know the solution to such unprofessional shipping methods is to by-pass them completely and use a special 5 star delivery service such as PLOG. After all his pleadings, the chairman of the Outreach Committee assured the lad his voice had been heard and his concerns addressed.
We heard your plea and listened and have addressed your concerns to the letter! You can rest assured your package is safely in the hands of professionals at PLOG. You had reservations about the post office or DHL. I can assure you our church uses PLOG and only PLOG for our timely and secure shipping. The company comes with a 5 star service guarantee, you will not be disappointed with them. So rest easy my friend, we have expedited the delivery to assist you as quickly as possible.
Now we wait............