Reverend Baiter *AUDIOBOOKS*

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
ReverendBaiter
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Reverend Baiter *AUDIOBOOKS*

Post by ReverendBaiter » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:16 pm

I am relatively new to scambaiting and I got really inspired by Sister Mary's bait . That's part of the reason, why our formatting is going to be nearly identical.

AUDIO BOOKS:

1. Revalation
2. Jude
3. 1 John
4. 2 John
5. 3 John

BAIT:

I received a very usual email from a lad and didn't expect anything interesting to come out of it. I was utterly wrong. This was by far the best bait I've ever done.

Me - blue
Lad - brown
DEAR FRIEND,

Thanks for your mail and Hope you are fine and your family. You must be an honest person. I would like to execute this deal with you. As I informed you previously in my first message, that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal. I am telling you nothing but the absolute truth, because if there is any risk in this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image as well as bring my reputation down here in America which is a big shame to me.

Be rest assured that every legal modalities about this transaction has been mapped out and carefully arranged, so kindly relax your mind and let's work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me. As you can see, this is an opportunity both of us cannot afford to miss, so feel free and give me your full cooperation, communicating daily to speed up the process of the transfer.

In the course of the last year (i.e. 2023 ) End of Year Financial Report, I discovered that my branch which I am The Operations Manager made excess profit to the tune of [US$10,500,000.00] and my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of it. So, this fund does not belong to any individual and there are no risks involved in claiming the funds. Therefore, I assure you that we both will be happy at the end with your full cooperation.

However, I cannot be directly connected to this money because I still work with the bank therefore, I have set up an ESCROW ACCOUNT without any beneficiary and deposited the funds in the account and I decided to contact you for us to work together to secure the funds in your name, so that when you apply for the transfer, our head office will approve your application.

I am very happy that you have accepted this proposal therefore, I am prepared to go into a joint partnership venture with you and I will offer you 40% of the total funds while you will keep 60% for me in your account till I join you with my family for further investment plans.

Please as you reply, let me have the following information to enable me to work on the account information and draft the Application Letter of Claim which you will complete and send to our bank head office for onward approval for the transfer of the funds to any bank account of your choice.

The information is:

1. Your full name: ................................
2. Your occupation/position in office: ............
3. Your date of birth: .............................
4. Marital status: ..............................
5. Nationality: ...................................
6. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):......
7. Your private telephone/fax: .....................

Immediately I received the above information from you, I will start processing the transfer in your name and I will also guide you through the process of transferring the funds to your bank account.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you for the sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 40% of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me while the remaining 5% will be for any expenses incurred during the process of transfer, if you wish we can go into partnership venture as I have requested.

Please treat confidentiality and always reply to this email for our security; I will expect the above information as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Mr. Michael Anderson.
Hello Michael! This proposal is absolutely fantastic. However, there is a little problem. You see, I am a local reverend here is Roybridge. I am obligated to provide 20% of all my income to my church. How can we resolve this issue?
Thanks for your email. Please go ahead and send me your information to enable me program your information as the real depositor and owner of the funds in our computer database.
Don’t worry when we get the funds you will have enough money to pay even for any debt you are owning. All u want from you is your trust and sincerity so that we can achieve our goal in this transaction.
Kindly send me the necessary information as required.
The problem is that I am not allowed to directly receive money. I need to do that through my church. What should we do?
Does it mean you don’t have your own personal account. No problem we can proceed with your church account if you trust they will provide the funds when it’s been transferred to the account.
As you reply send me the information I required.
That would be way too easy for the lad. Let's introduce a new obstacle.
The church account is run by all of us together. To proceed with this operation, you must convince other pastors that this cause is worthy. Then, we will have a democratic vote. If the majority agrees, then we will be able to proceed with this operation.

If you are interested, I will give you their emails.
Kindly go ahead and have a discussion with your fellow pastor regarding this transaction and any agreement we have with them you will let me know.
Michael, I am afraid they will not take my word for granted. These pastors are very skeptical and paranoid. I am afraid you will need to convince them directly.
You really have to find a way to convince them or you find a private account for receiving the funds if your fellow pastors will not accept the offer. This is a great opportunity that we cannot lose for any reason at all.
We really need to commence on this trans a immediately
Michael, I am really really sorry. I signed a contract that forbids me from doing it privately.
There is nothing else I can do and I can’t lose the $10.5M
It's time to introduce a new character, Brother Bartholomew. He is going to be the "mastermind" in this bait.
I have spoken with one of the pastors (Bartholomew). He said that he is not convinced and that he wants to speak with you directly over the email. What should I do? I understand that it is very urgent, but I can't access the church account without a prior vote.
Go and ahead and give him my email and he should also tag you in his email
Alright. I will do just that. I will ask him to contact you as soon as possible.
Ok
Pastor Bartholomew told me that he has emailed you. I really hope that this will work out.
In fact, Bartholomew didn't email the lad. I want all communication to go through my main email address.
How are you doing? Please what is going on? No response from you and your Christian brothers till now.
I await for your response as soon as possible.
Apologies for the delay, we've had a busy couple of days. Did you receive an email from Brother Bartholomew? He laid out a great plan there.
Not really. I don’t get any message from him yet
Are you people interested in this transaction or not?
I want to know
That's weird. Could it be in your spam folder?
No it aint in my spam. Please just tell me about his great plan
I want the lad to narrate a book for me. Since I am a pastor, the Bible seems like an obvious choice.
We have personal church accounts. However, they are being monitored by the head pastors. The first transaction from an unknown bank account to a personal church account gets sent to head pastors for review. They would decline if they noticed such a large sum of money in a transaction.

But Brother Bartholomew had a genius plan. In a few weeks, we are having an event in our church. Christians can record themselves reading a book from the Bible and receive 200£. So our plan is simple: you record yourself reading the Book of Revelations from the Bible. We then present this recording to our head pastors. After their approval, they will allow us to send you 200£. But we will send you 20000£ instead. Then, we will tell the head pastors that we accidentally sent you too much. After that, we will pretend to ask you for a refund, and then you can send us $10.5 million. This way, since we already made a transaction, it won't be sent for review.
I am really hoping that he swallows the bait.
Alright when will it start? Will I show my face well
Because of the nature of the funds I don’t want anything that will make my face or identify to be opened so that my bank headquarter will not know am involved in this transaction when the $10.5M will be transferred to your church account
You don't need to show your face at all. I will tell you step by step how to do it.

Step 1: Open the book of Revelations on this website: https://thekingsbible.com/Bible/66/1
Step 2: Download any voice recording app (no need for face, just audio).
Step 3: Record yourself reading the book of Revelation. You start each new chapter with these words: "[Name + Surname] is recording the book of Revelation at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname]." Then you start reading it, verse by verse.
Step 4: Send me your recordings.

I will present the recordings that you sent me to our Brothers and will send you 20000£. Then you will send us $1.5 million.
Do I need to read all the chapters and verses?
Yes, but only of the book of Revelation, not all of the Bible. It usually takes about an hour do finish it.
Honestly as the manager of the bank I won’t have so much time to read all the books.
I have a plan, can’t you ask someone you know already to use my name and records the reading then you show it to your head pastors claiming am the one that recorded it.
Then you can send the £20000 and I will now send the $10.5M as refunds
Not so easy.
Unfortunately, if one of the Brothers records the book, it will be obvious to head Pastors. I don't have anyone else who'd agree to do it.

Besides, the book of Revelation is very short. It takes only 1 hour to read and record it.
I really do not have so much time and you should understand my time as a bank manager
We can follow your plan. Do you have someone else who can record this book instead of you? Note that it only takes a single hour.
Honestly if I have anyone to do that I wouldn’t have bothered at all.
It seems that we are in a bit of a conundrum. My brothers and I cannot make this recording for obvious reasons. That only leaves you and the people you know.

If you are worried about time, then you should know that the event starts in two weeks, so you will have weekends to do it. Remember that it only takes 60 minutes. Even the most busy people on Earth have 60 minutes of rest on the weekends.
To add to my last message. You can read for:
1) 15 minutes this Saturday
2) 15 minutes this Sunday
3) 15 minutes the following Saturday
4) 15 minutes the following Sunday.

Even multimillionaires can afford to spend 15 minutes on weekends.
Alright there will be a way for you

Take care
:D
Thank you for such a reassuring message! I will be waiting for the recordings. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me.
Will you be able to start recording today? I just want to be sure that you will make it in time.
We are having a three days managers meeting which started yesterday from 10:00am till 4:00pm. The meeting will end on Tuesday
After the meeting we’ll start
Thank you for the concise response. I will patiently wait until Tuesday.
I don't want to pressure the lad, so let's wait until Tuesday.
Ok but before I start I have some questions
1. Can I give my sister the bible chapters and verses to read and record with my name whether male or female voice

2. I have a sister, so I don’t know if it’s possible for me to give it to her to help me do the reading and recording with your name and my name on the voice recording? My sister is reading your emails with me right now.

3. Must the read be up to 15minutes before it will end or can it be done bit by but i.e cut and join.
I don’t know if you understand?

4. Can you please do a little voice recording with just one verse and send it to me via email let me understand it more clear

Thank you
So your sister is also a scammer, eh?
I will gladly answer your questions.

1. Yes, your sister can read instead of you. However, before each chapter, the speaker must be introduced with the words: "[Name + Surname] is recording the book of Revelation at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname]."

2. Your sister can do the recording if it is legible. However, she must not forget to start each chapter with an introduction: "[Name + Surname] is recording the book of Revelation at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname]."

3. I understand you. The recordings can be of any length. When you finish recording, I will ask you to merge all of them into one final file.

4. Sure, I am attaching a recording that will serve as an example.
I attached a professional recording of Revelation. You can listen to it here
Thanks for your email. I have understood it perfectly but another thing is I will tell her to record it one after another.
1st chapter and the verses she will end the record and start the 2nd chapter and the verve again but I cannot merge them together
That's absolutely fine. You can send me each chapter individually.
Check my sister just recorded this
He has sent me a very obvious AI recording :lol: You can listen to it here
I am sorry, but Pastors are intelligent people. They will easily recognize that this was recorded by artificial intelligence. You need an actual human to record the book of Revelation; otherwise, the plan will fail.
Yes she just told me that she uses a translator for it so high I have shouted at her. She said she thought that was what I asked her to do.

Hope she will be allowed to do the recording? African girl

I’m sorry for the inconvenience from my sister, she has apologised
People of all ethnicities and nationalities are allowed to participate. Don't worry about it. Our church is very inclusive.
How are you doing? Please listen to the voice recording and I believe this one will be accepted
The lad sent me a real recording of Chapter 1 from his sister. So far so good. Only 21 chapters left to go.
P.S. The sister's voice sounds very young. I am sure we will be able to use that somehow.
P.S.S. The sister started the recording with "Michael Anderson is recording the book of Revelation..." She didn't even bother to use a different name :lol:
That's a wonderful recording! Your sister has a real talent. How old is she?

Chapter 1 sounds fantastic. I hope she will be able to record other chapters just as well. Michael, God blessed you with brilliant sister.
Please what’s really our plan in this transaction and you made mentioned of £20000 then and what’s it for please.
Our plan is the same as before. When this girl records all 22 chapters, I will present them to Brothers. After their approval, they will allow us to send you 200£. But we will send you 20000£ instead. Then, we will tell the head pastors that we accidentally sent you too much. After that, we will pretend to ask you for a refund, and then you can send us $10.5 million. This way, since we already made a transaction, it won't be sent for review.
And what if your fellow brothers didn’t approve the voice recording
What will happen?
I don't see why the Brothers would not approve of the recording. Your sister has a beautiful voice.
Thanks for your email. I am saying because I won’t be happy if at last your brothers didn’t approval it and also will I present a pound account to you for the payment. Because we have an accredited agent account for pounds, Dollar, And Euros
I hope everything will go well because I can’t afford to lose the $10.5M because of delay or anything else
Yes, I believe you will need an account for pound sterlings.
I’ve sent chapter 2 to chapter 9 just now
It’s not an easy work and I don’t know why you don’t have anyone to complete it from your side
I thank you for your hard work. I will listen to these recordings shortly.
Listen to it and get back to me on time ok
After a quick examination, I can tell you that these recordings are of really good quality. Keep up the good work!
That’s good and when are you showing it to your brothers. I think you should start showing them now and wait for the remaining chapters
The problem is that I need to submit a form to them for you to be eligible for a reward. This means that I will have to submit all 22 chapters at once.

However, the Brothers will review the recordings before the official start of the competition and will notify me of their decision.
This brothers you are talking about, are they involved in this transaction?
And what after everything and they decided to give any reward after all the time spent?
After the Brothers approve the recordings, they will allow me to transfer the reward to your bank account. However, besides this, they are not involved in this transaction. The Brothers don't know that I will send you 20000£ instead of 200£.
And also when is the official start of the competition?
Also how much site are you that the brothers will approve the recording?
I mean how sure are you the brothers will approve the recording?
The last day when you can submit the recordings is March 15th.
Your sister who is recording the book of Revelation has a great voice. The Brothers will approve unless there is a specific rule of the competition that I don't know.
Here comes the problem, I want you to get all the important rules in the competition so that we can commence on our transaction because I won’t be happy that after all the time and energy wasted in reading and recording the chapters you will come up with another rules because it will definitely be the end.
You mean after March 15th, no one will be allowed to submit the file again?
That's not good. The lad starts to suspect me. Hopefully Brother Bartholomew can diffuse the situation.
I can ask Brother Bartholomew for a complete rulebook if you are concerned. Once he sends it to me, I will forward it to you.

Yes, after March 15th, the Brothers do not accept any recordings.
You can show him the recordings I sent you for him to listen to it and if there’s anything else he will let you know
I’m waiting?
While Brother Bartholomew cannot officially pass the final judgment, he can assist with any potential mistakes.

I will show him the recordings and tell you what he thinks.
Alright, I will be waiting
Brother Bartholomew had several things to say about the progress so far. I will list all of his points.

1. The recordings sent by your sister are legible and of excellent quality; he is pleased about that.
2. The sister's recordings included the proper introduction of her name and the name of the pastor (me), which is good.
3. Brother Bartholomew did not expect a girl to narrate Revelation. All recordings made by individuals under 21 years old must be accompanied by recordings of one of their parents or guardians as per rule number 3.
4. This means that someone who has an adult voice must record himself reading another book.
5. For two different narrators, the reward will be 400£, which means I will send you 40000£ instead of 20000£.
6. As an adult, you have the right to choose which book to narrate. Brother Bartholomew recommends Jude (https://thekingsbible.com/Bible/65/1) because it is very short and consists of only 1 chapter (25 verses). According to him, it takes only 5 minutes to record Jude.

His plan is very clear. Your sister should record all 22 chapters of Revelation. Then, you should record the chapter from Jude, which is very short. After that, he is 100% sure the Brothers will accept the recordings. I will send you 40000£, and you will send me $10.5 million.

P.S. Brother Bartholomew thinks that you did a great job by encouraging your sister to join. If you were to do the recording yourself, you would have to narrate Revelation, but now you can choose to narrate a very short book.
The girl is a 22 years old beautiful girl.
I don’t need to read the book because the girl will read the revelation complete.
I will tell that to Brother Bartholomew. Let's see what he has to say.
Alright I will be waiting because I don’t think
I will have the time to read the book of Jude. So they should better accept the one from the girl
Period
And also the girl uses my name and your own
Hope it’s acceptable
Brother Bartholomew said that the voice doesn't sound mature enough. The Brothers will require verification of her age (her passport and her photo where she is holding a specific paper). However, he believes the better option would be for you to record Jude. He gives the following reasons:

1. Sending a passport and photo would undermine the anonymity of our operation.
2. Recording Jude takes literally 5 minutes.
3. If you were to record Jude, which takes merely 5 minutes, you would get twice the reward (40000£ instead of 20000£).
Alright I know what to do

I will read and record Jude myself.
Hope nothing else after that?
Kindly wrote down the details so that he can know how to start and what to say
You should start the recording of Jude with these words: "[First Name + Last Name], who is the father of Michael Anderson, is recording Jude at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname]." But instead of [First Name + Last Name], you use your full name.
Yes I will call my name as Michael Anderson brother
Hope it’s good?
It has to be a parent or a guardian, not a brother. Also, in the recording you must say your full name (we cannot use Michael Anderson twice).
After two days of silence, the lad finally sends me Revalation and Jude
I believe I have played my own part and I look forward to your good news
The recording is wonderful. I am going to submit your application to Brothers. Thank you for your cooperation!
Thank you for the appreciation. I look forward to your good news. If i may ask, when will you make the transfer to the account i will send to you so that i can transfer the $10.5M to you.
We really have to be fast in this transaction.
Of course! As soon as Brothers allow me to access the account, I will send you £40000.
I've drafted the application. Now I am going to the meeting with the Brothers. I will keep you informed.
Very good, i will be waiting
At this point I don't think I can get anything else out of him, but let's try.
I have fantastic news! The Brothers approved of the recordings. I am very happy. We've done the hardest part.

Now, there is one last step left to take before they allow me to transfer funds. For verification purposes, the Brothers want Oliver Anderson (you) to narrate 1 John, 2 John, and 3 John. After that, according to the Brothers, they will immediately give me access to the account.

Here are these books:

1 John - https://thekingsbible.com/Bible/62/1
(start the recording with these words: "Oliver Anderson, who is the father of Michael Anderson, is recording the first letter from John at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname].")

2 John - https://thekingsbible.com/Bible/63/1
(start the recording with these words: "Oliver Anderson, who is the father of Michael Anderson, is recording the second letter from John at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname].")

3 John - https://thekingsbible.com/Bible/64/1
(start the recording with these words: "Oliver Anderson, who is the father of Michael Anderson, is recording the third letter from John at the request of Reverend [my name + my surname].")
I am very angry now and I think this is the end. Sorry we can’t move anymore as I will go ahead to find another partner for this transaction.

Thank you for the time wasted
Bye
Yeah, that's the end... or is it?
I don't understand your anger. This is the final step. Once you record 1 John, 2 John and 3 John the Brothers will immediately release the reward.

You've already done the hardest part. The Brothers already approved of Revelation and Jude. Everything is going really well.
You've already put so much effort into it. I helped you at ever step. And now you want to tell me that you give up on the final step? The Brothers promised to release the reward the second they get these new recordings. This is literally the final step. After you send them to me, I will send you £40000 and you will send me $10.5 million. There will be no more surprises or delays.
Why didn’t you tell me when I asked you all the necessary rules and regulations.
Tell the brothers that am angry for all the time wasted, after recording John I know you will come up with a new place to read.

Thank you for wasting my time
It wasn't in the rules. That's the whole point. If it had been in the rules, I would've told you. The Brothers apparently want to do a final verification. But this wasn't mentioned in the rules.

There will be no more books. After John, I will immediately, without any questions transfer £40000. After that you will transfer $10.5 million. There will be no more verifications at all.
Even Brothers themselves promised that this will be the last step. They said that they are very satisfied with everything else. They also promised to unlock the account immediately after you send the recordings. We've been working really hard with Brother Bartholomew to make this happen. The plan is going to work. You will get £40000 immediately after John.
Are you really willing to give up on £40,000? That's $50,800. It is a huge sum of money. If you don't send me John before March 15ty, I will not be able to transfer this sum. That would be really unfortunate, considering how much effort you put in it. I really hope that you understand that this is the FINAL STEP.

I will be awaiting your response.
The Brothers are asking me about your response. Should I tell them that you refuse to accept your reward?
I am not happy that you came up with another chapter to record after all your promise that you will transfer the £40000 so that I can transfer the $10.5M to you.
Please you’re sending the £40000 so that I can transfer the $10.5M back to you right?
Yes, exactly! I will send you £40000, so that you can transfer $10.5 million to me.
WOW. The lad is really gullible. He has just sent me 1 John , 2 John and 3 John
I am still waiting for your feedback! Have you seen the remaining chapters I sent you
Now it’s up to you and your brothers to do the needful or we will call it a day

Should I be expecting the £40000 today so I can transfer the $10.5M to you because we have no time any longer.
Everything is perfect. Now, I need your bank account and the name associated with this bank account.
We have a correspondent agent in the UK so can I send you the Uk account for the £40000 payment

Answer?
Have you concluded with your brothers to transfer the £40000 so that I can transfer the $10.5M
Yes, that would work. However, according to the UK law, we'd need to know the address of this agent.
Yes, they approved of all 5 recordings.
I have an idea. Does your agent live in the UK?
What’s the idea all about?
We can just send the package with money to one of our churches. Your agent can easily collect it there, while maintaining anonymity.
Our correspondent agent mission is to receive funds from our the country on behalf of the bank.
Bank transfer to our Uk correspondent agent account is the best and only solution.
There is an even easier solution. We have churches on all continents. I cannot send you £40000 in my bank account because Brother Jeremiah, who will give me access to the church account, is monitoring me. He will notice if I give £40000 instead of £400. That's why I propose that I go home and privately send £40000 to any of our churches.
What are you really saying! Now you have come with another excuse
Please we can call it a day while I go ahead and find more serious partner for this transaction. I can’t lose $10.5M all because of £40000
If you can’t send it to the account then let’s leave it.
I do not have any church account to send you for the payment
I am not interested any more
Our agreement was that you will send to any account I will provide after the reading and now you came up with shit story

Please don not write to me again as am not interest working with you and your fellow brothers
Good bye time waster. You've made me spend 200$ on equipment for the recording
Perfect! We got the lad to waste 200$ on top of wasting his time and making him record audiobook.
If you don't send me the address of your nearest church before March 15th, I will not be able to finish the transaction.

I will be waiting for your final decision.
F*ck you
Does that mean that you decline the £40000? Is that your final decision?
F*ck you
You've made your choice. You could've become £40000 richer, but alas. For that money, you could've probably retired much earlier. Oh well. If you change your mind before March 15th, just email me.
F*ck you
And this is how it ends. The scammer didn't respond to any further messages ;)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Reverend Baiter *AUDIOBOOKS*

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:17 pm

Beautiful!! Well done, and you have some really great trophies here! I'm curious to know if the lads hired someone to read the books for them?
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

ReverendBaiter

Post by ReverendBaiter » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:07 pm

Kitty La Gore wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:17 pm Beautiful!! Well done, and you have some really great trophies here! I'm curious to know if the lads hired someone to read the books for them?
Thank you! I don't know if they hired anyone. However, even if they did, it would've costed them quite a sum. It's a win-win situation.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:53 am

Absolutely! :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:18 pm

Hot Damn, Reverend, that's some nice baiting. Well done.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

ReverendBaiter

Post by ReverendBaiter » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:17 pm

Thanks! This is my best one ever.