Meet Milly the mail tamperer

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
SomethingFishy
Not quite a Newb
Meet Milly the mail tamperer

Post by SomethingFishy » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:24 am

In honour of the new forum, I thought I'd share a silly little bait that I have had going this week.

Milly is the Director General of the USPS, and she has a package for me. $500,000 USD only and a mysterious letter. All she needs is the shipping and stamping fee of $50, what a bargain. (https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 81#p411881) Half a million is peanuts to Butch, he's a wealthy antiquities dealer, and $50 is probably not enough for a piggy. So I wondered: could I turn down the money, but still get scammed. So on Tuesday, I replied:
Hello! I have no interest in the money order as it's a small amount but I am intrigued by the letter. Is it possible to just send the letter?
Milly seemed confused replying with only some question marks. I tried to clarify:
I'm sorry if it was unclear. What didn't you understand?
More question marks. I needed to be sure who I was dealing with:
Is this a robot?
Finally a response with words from Milly:
Please Text me urgently with your

Address,
Full Name,
Phone number,
and Email address.
Not quite what I was looking for, but at least we've got a human. I asked if she could please address my initial question, and that was met with some hostility:
WHAT QUESTION ? PLEASE WE ARE REALLY BUSY HERE AND DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR QUESTION AND ANSWER.
Now Butch is wealthy and clueless, but he's also a little arrogant:
Indeed. So busy that you cannot read the messages that people send, but not so busy that you cannot find the time to be rude, I see. I heard the stories about US postal workers being psychotic but I never experienced it first hand. Here's what I originally asked: "Hello! I have no interest in the money order as it's a small amount but I am intrigued by the letter. Is it possible to just send the letter?"
Milly seemed to understand at last:
Yes it is possible to send ...
Great, you can send it to my fake UK address. COD is fine.
It was late, and I left it there until Wednesday afternoon, when I found Milly still clinging to her original scam:
Your Name and the Address had been confirmed, and we are ready to process the delivery to the home address you provided above.
But before we proceed you have to send the shipment and stamping fee of $50 dollars, Once we confirm the fee we will proceed with the delivery immediately without any delay.
$50 for posting a letter seems a little steep so I clarified:
$50 to post a letter? I told you I don't want the money orders. Just give them to a charity or something. I just want the letter.
Of course there is nothing Milly can do, that is the fee on the parcel and it cannot be changed. So I inquired if Milly would be interested in some light corruption:
That's a shame, but I know how sending money orders like this goes. First it's $50 for the shipping, then it's another $500 for customs, and $5000 for demurrage or whatever, and suddenly I am 50 grand in the hole and they still have not showed up. I know there's not much you can do, but maybe we can figure something out. What happens to the package if I don't pay the delivery fee?
She was quick to answer:
It very simple it can't be deliver sir.
No, I understand it can't be delivered. What do you do with it, though? Does it go to the dead letter office or is it destroyed?
Sir it will be abandon here in the store house and may be some months or years transfer to as government treasure.
Long enough that they are not going to notice that the letter went missing perhaps. Hear me out: What if you marked down that I refused the package? Put the box with the money orders in your store house. Maybe on the way to the store house you misplace the letter for a day or two, scan it for me, and put it back. No one will be any the wiser, and I'll send you $1000 for your troubles. I won't have to piss about getting those money orders through customs, you'll make a little extra, and the mystery of the contents of this letter won't haunt me for the rest of my life. How about that?
I wasn't very hopeful that Milly would be up for lateral thinking, but much to my surprise:
I can only do that when i see the money because that can really cost me my job and i don't wish to loss my job at this moment.
So if you send the money i will try my best to do what you ask from me.
Of course, Butch wouldn't dream of asking an important US Government official to risk their job without cash up front:
I totally understand that, I wouldn't expect otherwise. Though you would have to do better than your best. I would need a guarantee that I would get scans of the letter: both sides of the envelope and every page, even if they are blank. $750 upfront, and $750 when I get all the scans. That way you can take your time and be cautious, and I do not have to worry that you will not deliver.
Milly agrees to this, and what follows is an uninteresting exchange in which she attempts to secure payment first by WU then by iTunes gift cards. Butch pushes back, and Milly relents:
I will get you the account tomorrow... so how much are you sending?
Clearly really not paying attention. At this point, I am thinking about setting up the request for photos of the envelope. I'm planning to sneak that into the agreement Butch's secretary will draw up, but first I wanted to see if I could get the lad to do some work. A little slap wouldn't hurt either:
You are seriously asking me that question? Come on, get it together. Please take tonight and read over all the emails, and make sure you understand them. Tomorrow morning, if you are still comfortable with the proposal, write back to me. In that email I want you to write in your own words not copy-paste your understanding of our agreement. When I see that we are on the same page, I'll send you a scan of the transfer receipt. I'm going to bed now, please read everything carefully and think about what you will write.
There was no reply for a few hours, so I sent another message:
I am guessing that you changed your mind about our arrangement. That is no problem, I understand. Please do let me know if you think on it further and wish to move forward. The offer still stands as long as you provide the images I requested.
Milly assures me she it still up for some felony mail tampering:
Hello good day to you. How are you doing? no i never change my mind or what so ever am still on it. so when are you sending the money so er can get started?
Butch is quite upset that his emails are not being read:
Explain IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND IN DETAIL the exact nature of our agreement. Take your time in doing this, going back and reading all my messages. I want to make sure that you understand completely, as it is clear to me English is not your first language. As such, I want to make sure that you understand correctly. Simply agreeing is not enough here. Do you know the term "mating of the minds?" It is an important legal step that must be taken to make a contract. If you are not able to do as I ask, that is fine, the letter will remain a mystery for the ages.

It is past the time when I can get to the bank before it closes today, so please take tonight and do as I ask.
Milly is lazy:
As you wish i told you yesterday that i dont have much time for questions and answer, am not a kid and i have told you i understand what you ask me to do, and on my own risk am accepting to do that. So if you are serious on what you are demanding send the money ans stop wasting my time, i have many parcel and customer to reach out to, have a nice day.
A little bit more carrot-dangling, and a concession. Butch is happy to have his secretary draft the agreement that Milly won't read. This will give me an opportunity to make the photo request:
I guess $1500 doesn't mean as much to a government employee as it once did. That's fine. I never accused you of being a child, though you are acting like one now. It's a very simple thing that I am asking you to do. It is fine to say that there is something that you do not understand. I am happy to clarify, or even improve my offer if it is the money that is at issue. I understand your time is valuable. If I send you a draught agreement, will you review and endorse it? I'm sure that $1500 would be useful to you.
Milly assures me her motives for this are completely pure:
Mr. what you should really know is that i really understand you and what you wanted, yes i agreed to do what you demanded, i am not actually doing it for the money, may be if you thing that is why i accepted to, just trying to help and even on my own job risk, if you really and truly want us to do this then tell me so i know you are serious.
I assure you that all you wanted will be done as you want. If you really want us to do this then act like you are.
She must have gone back and actually read my email, because I get another message before I can reply:
I will if the agreement are okay by me. but what agreement are you talking about?
It will just summarize what we have talked about so that I know you understand. I will send it to you tomorrow. Meanwhile, if you could provide me with your bank account information, I will be able to arrange the transfer tomorrow immediately after your agreement to the terms. Finally, I have one more question, if that is alright?
Milly still doesn't read very well:
What question is that? and i will like to know as well as the agreement terms.
More setup for photo requests from Butch:
Like I just said, I will send you the copy of the agreement tomorrow when I receive the information to transfer the first payment of USD $750.

But I would like to know, is the address on the envelope typed or handwritten? I am only interested in the envelope if the address is handwritten. If it is typed it is likely just a receipt for the money orders.
Of course the address is handwritten, how fortuitous, and the first piggy quickly follows:
Bank name: Chime

Account name: Jose X

Account number: XXX

Routine : XXX

That is the bank information to send the money. will be waiting.
Now that's hardly enough information for an overseas wire transfer now is it?
You are missing some information there. Please recall I am in the UK. We will need the international transfer info.
Milly is unhappy about this and wonders what information is missing:
like what and what ? so i can get it from the account holder?
Butch isn't going to help. Besides, UK banking regulations prohibit laymen from giving banking advice:
It varies from bank to bank I think. I don't usually handle this personally so I am not sure. I know the routine number is for domestic US transfers within a bank though. Clients stateside often send us that and we aren't able to use it. If the account holder asks their bank for the information to receive an international wire transfer they should be able to provide it. They may also be able to look it up in their online banking.
Milly is suspicious:
The account information is how it should be, as the account holder has confirm that he receive international bank to bank transfer with the same information.
Butch is sure, but isn't going to hold Milly's hand:
There must be some mistake because I checked with my bookkeeper just to be sure. He assures me that it is USA domestic information and we cannot pay to only that information. I think the account holder is fibbing to you. All the holder has to do is call or email their bank or login to their account and obtain the info. A quick google search should tell you the information required. I am told it is the first result for "information required for international wire transfer."

Anyways, please let me know if you cannot send the information required. I do not want my secretary wasting time draughting an agreement if you cannot provide working details.
Amazingly, Milly makes another attempt hours later. It's still not good enough, but it is a second piggy:
Name : A. K.
Bank Address: 995 XXX
Bank Name: Nutmeg State Financial credit Union
Account number : XXX
Routing number: XXX

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND THE MONEY HERE TO THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION........... LET YOU OR ANYONE SENDING THE MONEY TAKE IT TO THE BANK AND THEY WILL SEND IT...
Frustration caps in full effect, I see. It won't matter though:
You are still missing the international routing information.
Take it to the bank that way.. that is how it is... the banker will understand and do the needful. the only thing you should do are to go to the bank with the information i send you.
One of my favourite ladisms. Time to explain to Milly about UK banking rules:
No, no they won't. Don't tell me how banking works in the UK. It is nothing like America. UK banking rules are really very strict. I am obligated by law not to give you any banking advice. I can tell you though that a list of the information you need is only a google search away. If you can't do a simple google search then I seriously doubt you are going to be able to follow through on any promises you are making to me anyways. If you can't provide the required information, then I guess we can just forget it. Seems like a strange thing to turn down $1500 over a couple of missing bank codes.
Milly then sends me a copy paste of all the fields one might need to send a wire transfer. Butch tells some lies about swift codes:
There you go you found the information you need. We send and receive money from the US all the time, and every account has a swift code. I'm sorry that you cannot be honest with me.
You go to the bank first. stop being ................... go to the bank tomorrow and please stop all this....... Go give the bank you are not a banker... give them what i gave you they will send the money the primary thing is that the money should be sent.. that all
It's nice that she censored whatever she was going to call me... Time to brag a little bit:
I am not sending my secretary to the bank with information that I know will not work. I own my own business, we do over a million pounds of month in turnover just in international business. You are salaried employee of the US government. Who do you think knows more about sending money overseas? Who is the one sending the money here? Now that you have sent me the list, I can be crystal clear: Account holder name and address, Bank name and address, Account number, sorting or routine number, and swift code. When you send all of this information, I will send you the agreement to review. If you are not willing to do that, then we can end this discussion.
It was late and I went to bed. Thursday morning, I wake up to a friendly greeting:
Hello good morning to you..
Butch is still upset that he doesn't have the information to make the payment, and he tells Milly so. Several hours later, another piggy.
Bank name......Wells Fargo
Account name....S. S.
Account number.....X
Routing number.....X
International wire transfer # ‪X‬
Swift code.......WFBIUS6S
Bank address.....X
Beneficiary account address..... X

That is the account............... that is an international Account the owner use it to receive money all over the world.
Complete information. Excellent! The authorities will have no problem finding it. I went dark for the rest of the day, and most of today. Stressed out after work I decided to push my luck and vent a little on the lad:
My goodness dear we are certainly striking out on this project. You've gotten the details right but I thought you would be aware of the prohibition on dealing with Wells Fargo here in the UK. It is due to the ongoing fake account scandal, and my bank cannot transfer funds into Wells Fargo as there is no way to know if the receiver's account is one of the fake accounts in the scandal.

I'm frankly astonished that a US government employee would not be aware of this. Here is a recent Times article about this so you can get up to speed: (link snipped) Unfortunately you will have to find a friend that does not bank at Wells Fargo.
Milly is enraged:
It really seems you are not serious about sending the money or should i say you are playing? If you want to send the money do that if you don't simply say you are not sending it ans stop joking with your self........
I have provided you with three different account. if you can send it via bank send it by WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, BITCOIN OR PAYPAL. THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Butch doesn't care:
It is the way it is. I can't send to a wells fargo account. I'm also not sending money by anything untraceable as you suggest. Send me an account I can work with, or you can forget about the letter and your $2000. That's an extra $500 for your troubles getting an account.
Milly gives up:
Sorry i have trid my best... thanks for the offer.... when you are ready to send the money via by WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, BITCOIN OR PAYPAL which is more easy and faster tell em.... have a nice day.
At this point, I figure the piggy well is dry, so it's time to set up the MoneyGram line. It won't be as lucrative for Milly as another piggy but it's worth a shot. Butch extends the offer, along with a little insulation for the inevitable whining about calling the number:
Listen carefully: I am the one that is paying and I am the one that will decide how to pay. You are asking me to use cash transfer services like you are some sort of criminal. We both know you are not a criminal, so why are you suggesting services used by criminals? I am certain that the money would really help you out. I am sure one of your friends has an account. The first two accounts that you sent me are certainly workable - all you need to do is get the swift code for it from your friend.

The only other alternative I know of is SafePay MoneyGram. Are you familiar with that service? That is fully traceable. We use it occasionally to pay overseas contractors. I would much prefer a bank account, as it will be in your hands much faster with less work from your end. If you want to use the MoneyGram service, then I can only offer you $1000 - $500 before and $500 after. If you can obtain a workable bank account then I can go as high as $3000 - $1500 before and $1500 after.
She'd rather the $1000 than than the sweetened bank pot, that's okay.
Send it by MONEYGRAM is it faster for me to get.... send the 1000 it okay........
I think this is the point where I was certain I had pushed my luck:
No, I don't think so. MoneyGram is not traceable and the fees to send to the US are too high. My final offer is $1500 before and $1500 on receipt of all of the pictures. Money to be sent by wire transfer.
Super angry because she can't or won't read:
YOU ARE JUST JOKING WITH YOUR SELF..... YOU SAID MONEY GRAM IS FINE BY YOU NOW NO LONGER OKAY..... YOU ARE JUST A JOKER
Butch doesn't pay any attention:
I said SafePay MoneyGram was fine. It is a different service, with extra security. You pick up the cash from a MoneyGram outlet, but that is the only similarity. Given your hesitation about everything, I doubt that you would be able handle that process without myriad complaining.
Milly agrees, but Butch is skeptical:
Send it through money gram.... or even Your safe-pay Money-gram..
I really don't think you are capable of following through.
There's no further reply from Milly until a few hours ago, when she sends Butch another copy of her format. Butch isn't having it:
Hen, I'm not starting over with you. Are you willing to proceed with my offer or not?
Much to my astonishment:
Okay....... send it to my friend over there on uk...

ACCOUNT NAME.... J. T.
ACCOUNT NUMBER.... XXX
BANK NAME....HSBC BANK UK PLC
SORT CODE....XXX
BANK ADDRESS. XXX
BIC CODE: XXX

let me here another story... because it seems your story never ends...
Snide remarks are not appreciated:
" let me here another story... because it seems your story never ends..."

Here's a story for you. Your smart mouth just lost you $3000. Good job. Sad, too. That was an actual working bank account, but you ruined it for yourself.

Adjust your attitude and apologize and I will see how I feel on Monday.
It is outside Milly's active time now, so it remains to be seen if the snark was a bridge too far. I don't think so though, Milly has been taking the abuse like a champ and dishing out the piggies. Monday she will receive the "draught agreement" with a demand for a photograph of the outside of the envelope before the payment receipt will be provided. I am not expecting that she will have the inclination for a lousy photoshop but you never know.

Thanks for reading this relatively unexciting bait so far. It's not much but it's one of my more successful attempts at getting a lad off script and I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Meet Milly the mail tamperer

Post by Padme » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:40 am

"Here's a story for you. Your smart mouth just lost you $3000."

:lol: :lol:
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 18 Apr 2004

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Juan Freizwidatt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:31 am

Great bait so far! I hope 'she' comes back for more. I suspect that's a given.... :lol:
"SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID"

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

You screw up things up for me and went to bed with my own lawyer????

am so confused, very, very confused!

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals
- Shorty

:sandtimer: x4: Shorty
:pith: x 16:
US lad w/Capone: (gold pith)
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal: Lagos>Abidjan
+ Several random lads.

Claus Shaeve
Not quite a Newb

Post by Claus Shaeve » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:37 am

Nice work, some interesting ideas in that little exchange, thanks! :D
:$_lad: x19
:$_crd: x6

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:25 pm

I like that approach, well done!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:07 pm

LOL. If all US Postal workers are as absent minded and lazy as Milly then you will never get that package even if you do pay. It is pretty amazing how a lowly government employee has ample access to bank accounts around the world. It's almost as if Milly isn't who she says she is ;)

SomethingFishy
Not quite a Newb

Post by SomethingFishy » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I never question where these government workers and widows get access to accounts from around the world. I'm happy to report them, though.

Milly has been quiet but I think that is to be expected. I'll poke her again on Monday. In the meantime, I received a nearly identical format in a different account (https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 7&t=195396). I don't know if it's the same lad. Unfortunately the character that this Milly has contacted has to go in for minor surgery this week. She will have to collect the payment slip from my friend Lenny.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:18 am

Even if this bait is done, can we get more from the wealthy antiquities dealer please? I love the idea of this character. Seems like it has so many possibilities and story lines that could develop with lads trying to convince you of all the rare finds they could dig up.
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️

SomethingFishy
Not quite a Newb

Post by SomethingFishy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Milly is still on the hook, but the messages have been short and uninteresting. She insisted on payment, I insisted she review and accept the agreement. However, you must have had her ears burning because this morning I got this (my emphasis):
Hello it really nice hearing from you.. As i thought you have gone and was getting ready to trash those parcel and the attached letter.
I have read and understand the Terms and fully agreed with all that is written therein. And will like if you can proceed with the payment so we can get stated and stop all un necessary delay and act fast too.
Funny how it was going on a shelf in the store house before, and now it's going in the trash. She definitely did not read the agreement, or she would have noticed she has some pictures to take before she gets the transfer slip.

Click for a full size version at imgur:

Butch is a pretty new character and I have mostly been completely straight baiting while I flesh out the details. My longer terms goals with him are perhaps to score some quality photoshopped artifacts. I have trouble turning the conversation away from my funds. Probably I am waiting too long into the bait and by the time I get to "since you're in Nigeria do you know anyone that has any interesting artifacts for sale, we pay top dollar", the lad is laser-focused on receiving his payment.

Another thought I had, for after the safari embargo, is to find a security company lad and see if he will deliver my rare bust of Kodos the Executioner to a buyer in Africa for me. I'll need a reliable lad, because the bust is worth millions.

I really appreciate the encouragement.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:31 pm

Love the "subject" "predicate" agreement. :D
SomethingFishy wrote: I have trouble turning the conversation away from my funds.
In general, one thing I've found helpful in regard to getting lads off script/payment is letting them lead and think they're getting paid right up until the payment's meant to be sent. Let them taste it. Then, at the last moment, that's when you flip the script in a way that's surprising and works for your bait. Some examples:
- You send the money, but a third party (an evil relative, a rival lad, a corrupt worker at the Western Union) swoops in and seals it
- You're sending the money and something crazy happens to you (you're assaulted, arrested, discovered) and need the lad's assistance on some new adventure
- You're sending the money but realize there is an even better opportunity. Might be be interested in...

Basically you want to do to them what they do to their victims, always make them think payment is within arms reach, if only they do one tiny thing, they're going to get paid. Another baiter here, DrStephenWilliams has a brilliant signature move where he always gives the lad two or three options (all leading where he wants them to go of course). That way, the lad has the illusion that they're in control.

Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:38 pm

You say it's your first time of pushing a lad off script...but how can you tell what responses are scripted and which ones are actually typed out?

SomethingFishy
Not quite a Newb

Post by SomethingFishy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:52 pm

^^^
Off-script replies are often much shorter and more poorly constructed. Sometimes there is other telltales, such as the scripted replies being in a different font, or having a full signature instead of the lad's name. They also usually only tangentially address the content of your last message. Once you get them away from talking about "the fund" or whatever their mcguffin is, then it's a safe bet the lad is typing out their replies.
Padme wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:31 pmLet them taste it.
I think that's my problem much of the time, not quite fully selling it, or running out of steam after a few piggies. I have a corrupt banker character I've used with success once. I should post that bait, what it lacks in flavour it makes up for in longevity. Thanks for the great advice.