Totally forgot I joined the Illuminati!

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Totally forgot I joined the Illuminati!

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:28 am

I received a note today in a baiting account reminding me that my pending membership application for the illuminati still needs funding. Baffled, I thought at first it was one of my lads testing to see if I had really died of Covid as I had previously claimed, but after a quick search I found it: last February I did indeed respond to a note regarding elite membership in the Illuminati! We exchanged a few emails in late Feb. until right about the time my area shut down for Covid, and I figured the lad had twigged on me.

I find it rather humorous that after several failed bank transfers last winter, they are now ready to give it another shot with my elderly character. They did inform me that they took a break during the Covid outbreak, but were getting back to all pending members at this point. They also Guarantee Full Membership Satisfaction.

Love it when the lads self-bait!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: Totally forgot I joined the Illuminati!

Post by Linoline » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:31 am

Looks like an offer you can't refuse
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

static1
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

Post by static1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:13 pm

I, too, have pending memberships on several of my accounts. When I am fully accepted by the Illuminati, I was promised, amongst other things:

>A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000USD
>A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
>One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
>One year Golf Membership package
>VIP treatment in all Airports in the World[/list]

The golf membership was the one that threw me. To join, I needed to purchase:

>Phurba/Kila
>Altar Plates
>afiamen
>Pentagram ring
>uwasi
>Testament book
>Talisman
>aganazi
>Garment
>Red Candles

I told them I found most of the items at Hot Topic.
"The office of the Chairman Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nigeria is writing to inform you officially that truly you must be a stupid man."

"What is wrong with you? Stop all this delay and confusions in your brain."- Mr. Magu

"Do not ever communicate me again. You are a bastard." - Simon McDonald

"Are You Out of Your Maned. Are You The Only One. You Are Make A Big Mistake" - Susan White

"You are maid." - Wang Haiman

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:50 pm

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

dr stephen williams
Master of Master Baiters

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by dr stephen williams » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:56 am

We had more, of Illuminati themed tattoos, but I seem to have lost most of them. Padme got a bunch of great ones, complete with the Square and Compass.
Attachments
woodytat2icon2.jpg
woodytat2icon2.jpg (16.04 KiB) Viewed 4109 times
:pith: x10 Acra-Ctnu Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ctnu Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku PrtHrcrt-Abche Lgos-Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ) Frnce-Dbln :vcamera: (wPadme)
:gld_pith: x2 :pith: x7 :skull: :tattoo: x7 :$_lad: :mortar: :vcamera: :sandtimer: x6 :badge: Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
:gld_pith: :pith: x2 :skull: :tattoo: x6 :vcamera: :sandtimer: x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
:pith: Lgos-Dkr-Rsso :sandtimer: x3 :vcamera: :tattoo: x2(wKLG)
:pith: x22 SS :sandtimer: x3 :flag_uk: :flag_us: :flag_ng: x303 : :$_lad: :$_crd: :pyramid: :mortar:
:nn_pinkcar::buns::pony: :whip: :mcfry: :jboot:

Snowy_owl
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Aug 2010

Post by Snowy_owl » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:00 pm

^imagine how many tattoos you'll get once you graduate from being a wannabe baiter.
"you make me cry every day!" "please in the name of god please stop calling me names" "my god we bless you for fulling us"-sese zugulu
"that is why you have the gout to call me all sort of name"-Humphery Njoku
"YOU ARE BIG FOOL IF YOU CALL MY LINE AGAIN WILL GET YOU ARRESTED"-MR JAME TOUCH
"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

(Pig)x59
(Blackpig)x8
(Phone)x18  
(UK, Spain, USA, Ghana, Thailand, Niger, Lebanon, Malaysia, Cote d'Ivoire)x24
(Goat)(Golden Goat)
(Witty remark linking to donating to Eater)

dr stephen williams
Master of Master Baiters

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by dr stephen williams » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:02 pm

I need to post whore a lot or something.

And get some tattoos.
:pith: x10 Acra-Ctnu Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ctnu Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku PrtHrcrt-Abche Lgos-Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ) Frnce-Dbln :vcamera: (wPadme)
:gld_pith: x2 :pith: x7 :skull: :tattoo: x7 :$_lad: :mortar: :vcamera: :sandtimer: x6 :badge: Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
:gld_pith: :pith: x2 :skull: :tattoo: x6 :vcamera: :sandtimer: x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
:pith: x22 SS :sandtimer: x3 :flag_uk: :flag_us: :flag_ng: x303 : :$_lad: :$_crd: :pyramid: :mortar:

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:39 pm

^^^ me too. We should get matching tats!! 8-)

dr stephen williams
Master of Master Baiters

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by dr stephen williams » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:55 pm

I have a better idea. Lets give a lad a tat, instead!

Snowy_owl
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Aug 2010

Post by Snowy_owl » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm

What were the circumstances of the 4:19 Eater one? Because that's amazing.
"you make me cry every day!" "please in the name of god please stop calling me names" "my god we bless you for fulling us"-sese zugulu
"that is why you have the gout to call me all sort of name"-Humphery Njoku
"YOU ARE BIG FOOL IF YOU CALL MY LINE AGAIN WILL GET YOU ARRESTED"-MR JAME TOUCH
"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

(Pig)x59
(Blackpig)x8
(Phone)x18  
(UK, Spain, USA, Ghana, Thailand, Niger, Lebanon, Malaysia, Cote d'Ivoire)x24
(Goat)(Golden Goat)
(Witty remark linking to donating to Eater)