Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

Post by Avalar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:24 am

Zach wrote:I guess I will feast at the Lord's table tonight and eat a lot of apples.
That's a recipe for disaster...

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Thursday
21:58 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave good evening how are you doing today OK the
video is shared with you OK please try again OK thanks and remain blessed Kingsley
22:01 Quin to Zach
dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing ihope the holy
lamb is at work the security official will not see you in the mighty
name of God thanks for the updates OK we are praying for you ok
He seems to be a bit stressed

22:11 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave please less I forget have you had from plog
the had written statement you where asked to write did you
stamp it at the court or you only Scan and send to them thanks and
remain blessed Quin
This is very coincidental, because this message reached me after I scheduled a message from Roy to be sent in the morning.

Friday
7:00 Roy Storm to Quin
Dear sir,

It's 4 days ago now since I requested you to have the written statements legalized by having them stamped and signed by a notary office. I didn't receive a response from you. Can you please update me about the situation and tell me when I can expect to receive the documents from you?

Kind regards
Roy Storm
8:56 Quin to Roy
Good Morning Mr Roy Storm.
I can say it's as if you are a high Spiritual fellow base on your mail this morning because is just this morning I finished taking bath to go and meet the lawyer after much conviction for him to assist me see that it is Stamped day before yesterday,then is today he asked me to make sure I meet him at the judiciary,So be rest assured you get it today pending the time I finish with him or tomorrow morning.
Thand and Remain blessed.
Brother Quin
10:52 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your trust. I have tried, but I can't get access to the files. for now the only option is for you to ask the one who stored the files and shared them with you, the one who sent you those links, to give my email address access to those files as well. Please be quick because we're losing precious time here.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
11:49 Roy to Quin
Dear sir,

My spiritual convictions are of no relevance in this matter, but if you must know, I am an atheist. It's good to hear that you will get the documents to me soon because this whole investigation has been delayed too much already. All other involved parties have sent their documents long ago.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm
13:03 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave good after noon please I told the person that help
in sending it to share it with your mail which he confirmed that it as
been sent to you with is own email please check it as been sent since
yesterday OK thanks and remain blessed Quin
15:04 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I'm sorry to say that I didn't receive any notification that the file is shared with me and I still can not open the video files. Please be quick, the day is running to an end and there is still much to do.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
15:26 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good after noon it was send to u and here u are
telling me that u have not seen it but the same person said you sent
him email to authorize u which he so why are you making thing
difficult for me I have done the needful I still to him to resend it
again it was not through my email cyber cafe bina please check or
give to someone who can help u out. thanks and remain blessed Quin
15:29 Quin to Roy Storm
The stamps look real, and he sent them as a PDF, which makes me think it's not a photoshop, so it warms my heart to know he again wasted some money

15:35 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I asked some help from someone with more technical skills, but the files really are not sent to me or shared with me. When I try to open it, it will say that I don't have permission to view. Please see the attachment and look for yourself. I am not making anything difficult for you, I'm just asking you to please share the files with me because we will need them tomorrow. I'm getting more and more upset because I'm running out of time.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
15:48 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I just got some help with Google Drive and we made a shared folder where the one who shared your files should be able to upload them to get them to me on time. He should've gotten a message about this so please check if he did.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
15:55 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave please wait I have asked him to resend it right
away OK please bear with me thanks my Blood pressure is high am
confused now
thanks and remain blessed Quin
16:10 Quin to Sister Dave
it as been share with u please do confirm OK thanks brother Quin
And eureka... Finally (All YouTube links)

Quin's eulogy part 1
Quin's eulogy part 2
Quin's eulogy part 3
Quin's hymn

The look so sad.. I almost believe it. But maybe they are really sad because they still don't have the money :D

16:53 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you very much for your ceaseless efforts. I have received the video now and we will start working on the enhancements immediately.
I am so deeply moved by your speech and the song. It is wonderful and I am so grateful for your contribution to father Ed's funeral service.
The moneygram office will close in 40 minutes. I will make sure our technician will get your video so he can start working on it first, but I should be able to reach the office just before closing time. After that I will have to continue the preparations because there is still a lot left to be done for tomorrow.
I am thankful for you as my brother and grateful that the Lord made this possible today.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:33 pm

With safaris cancelled it was up in the air as to how much more could be achieved here....and there are the Notarised paperwork and video appearing! Amazing work and a testimony to your powers of persuasion.
This lad is clinging to good news from some source, either the moneygram transfer, the insurance claim or brother Zach. Soon he truly will experience the fate of victims when he realises this is not real. There is no church, no funding, no pilgrimage.....nothing. He is already thought to be a fool in his community, once this is over he will be an even larger fool in their eyes. I almost feel sorry for him. Then I remember he has no inhibitions about doing this to others and actually stealing from them, so feeling sorry for him passes quickly.

Soon Zach will be his only hope. Hopefully he is not doubled over in intestinal agony from eating too many green apples..............
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Personally I didn't expect anything anymore as well, but he surprised friend and foe and yes, he'll be the village idiot by the end of this.

Unfortunately we won't hear much from Zach, he's laying low in Bulgaria of course and since I'm not available tomorrow, which is perfect, because father Eduard's funeral will be held tomorrow, Zach will continue to lay low and crawl through the bushes somewhere or vomiting applesauce.. who knows. I'll make something up on Sunday.

The house of cards will start to fall apart pretty soon I think.

17:35 Quin to sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good evening thanks for your understanding and your
endurance the Lord is your strength am very strong here but no drug to
calm my blood pressure down please do updates me thanks and God bless
you Quin
17:49 Quin to Zach
Dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing today I guest you
are doing great and I believe the holy lamb is leading you down to
Nigeria please updates me OK thanks and remain blessed Quin
21:04 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your message and your warm words of support. I am truly thankful that the Lord sent you on our path and that I have the privilege to call you my brother.
I went to the Moneygram office right before they closed and explained the situation. The man there told me that he couldn't see anything wrong with the transfer, only that everything is correctly processed and you should be able to retrieve the control number from that line without any further issues.
Please pray for sunny weather tomorrow. The forecast tells us it'll be cold and we can only hope that it won't rain. I will be unavailable to read messages tomorrow because I want to focus my full attention to the funeral service and burial tomorrow. There are still things that need to be done tomorrow morning to make sure everything will be perfect.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Right... that explains the issues with the transfer... Maybe he'll try a few other calls?

Saturday
7:00 Roy to Quin (scheduled)
Dear sir,

Thank you, I received your documents and they seem to be fine. On Monday I will give it to the head of the legal department and after his approval it will be sent to the private investigator. By now we have the statements of all of the involved parties so I hope to be able to wrap up this investigation soon.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm
Tomorrow Birlic will be back and I already gave him some ideas to re-enter the stage. Welcome back!
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:19 am

Maybe Zach became sick ingesting too many pips :)
Apples contain both high levels of sugar (as do grapes), and cyanide, in their pips. Apples' pips contain Amygdalin a sugar and cyanide compound that ingested in small amounts is easy to deal with, but which can cause death.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:43 am

Saturday
6:46 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave
Good morning and how are you doing this morning with hectic running
around s I made you still go through for the sake of me and my up
coming parish,the Holy Lamb will strengthen you give you the
enablement to overcome all the Hectic situations at this time,and I
also pray that the same Holy Lamb that brought me to the part of <SNIPPED>
Congregation through Chancellor Ed my late father in the Lord,will
still keep and Strengthen you as my sister in the Lord all through and
beyond this period Amen.
As of prayers for the weather to be calmed ,we will always believe on
the reports of the Lord,As Chancellor Ed is loved by many so do
the Lord love him and will surely keep the weather calm,for many
people to attend/witness his beloved son being welcomed to his
internal bosom Amen.
Thanks and Remain blessed
yours Brother in the Lord Quin.
10:38 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night please if u truly
care about me and my parish please do me this one favour to go and
collect the reference number please and send it to me by your self or
do go and collect your money back OK since you have refused to send
me the 8 digit number your self because each time they keep on saying
the same thing u are adding salt to my injuries my blood pressure is
very high
Quin
11:26 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave please do help me to attach pictures of father
Ed before he will be buried OK thanks and remain blessed Quin
18:53 Quin to Zach
dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing today I hope you
are doing great please do update me OK thanks and remain blessed
Quin
10:42 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave. Good evening and how has the preparations been
going? Hopefully tomorrow will be great and wonderful, please do not
get offended by this mail,though you notified me that you wouldn't be
chanced to go through mails,but I am fused to write this down as to be
on your mail box waiting for you to attend to it any day/time you are
chanced to do so?i tried to get in touch with money gram office with
the telephone number on the receipt they issued to you on the
22_08_2020 again which is very hard for me to pick up,based on the
fact that I was opportune to speak with 2 of their customer services
staff on phone after much question and they confirmed that I got all
the security answers correctly, all they told me was that they are
only allowed to see the first 3 figures of the pin which is 662
removing the retaining 5 of the figures, my only saviour from being
embarrassed by the neighbor that borrowed the money for sending the
Videos yesterday, was that he was around because he did not go to work
today I asked him to come and listen to what money gram office are
saying on the Telephone phone,please I believe since you went there
yesterday, they did not tell you the truth that the money either
because of the Amount you are trying to send is not surpose to be sent
at once or they are retaining the money to use to run their business
for their own interest or they do not want such amount to leave UK at
once.
So I advice you for us not to have same experience we are now having.
with plog, once you are chanced,go to their office with the
receipt issued to you on that 22_08_2020,let them refund your money to
you,or give you the 8 digit pin number, for you to send it by your
self,alternatively you could pay in proportion of $2,500,three
times,or pay into the bank acct you collected from me sometimes which
you said will be handed over to brother Emmanuel then for him to pay
in the Courtesy package, please Sister Dave see what could be done
over this to save me from some embarrassing situation that people I
borrowed money from might want to give to me by next week .
Thanks and Be Blessed.
Brother Quin.
Sunday
11:34 Sister Dave to Quin
Brother Quin,

Yesterday was a very emotional day for us here and we feel blessed that there was no rain and the moment father Ed was brought down to the mausoleum, the sun came through the clouds and a rainbow appeared. I am thankful for the way yesterday turned out and glad that everyone who wanted to attend was present. I have to admit that it was all very exhausting and I am so tired right now.

This morning I found your messages in my mailbox and I want to address a few topics you mentioned because I feel like right now, at my weakest moment, you are stabbing me in the back after everything I have done for you.

I am adding salt to your injuries? If I truly care for you and your parish? I refuse to give you the 8 digit number?
First of all, I don't have the 8 digit number, I gave you the receipt, I paid more for extra security so the money could be sent at the same time, in one transfer. Don't accuse me of this because you know the number will only be released to the recipient through the authentication on that phonenumber.
If I truly care about you? Do you think that if I didn't care about you, I would give you the money I received from that inheritance in the first place? How can you insult me like this? If I didn't care about you I would've stopped trying to do any effort for you and your parish months ago, but I have always stood up for you and now you start doubting my motives?
I am adding salt to your injuries? How exactly brother Quin? By sending you financial support? By making sure brother Zacharias has the medication with him for you to improve your healt? How am I doing anything to add salt to your injuries?

You want pictures from father Ed before he is buried? Pictures of a dead man? Are you insane? This is the most outrageous request I have ever had and it upsets me immensely. I am glad that I didn't read this message yesterday because I felt sick to my stomach reading this request.

After insulting me and making this outrageous and sickening request you immediately ask me to go to the Moneygram office to get my money back and send it to your bank account or in smaller amounts. What are you thinking? Seriously, what are you thinking? You have upset me very much and I don't want to do anything but cry. I have lost my spiritual father and now my brother is treating me like this. I can not take it anymore.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
I like to add this comment from Scamming the Scammers. Thanks for making this wonderful tool available!
ScammingTheScammers wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:41 pm
ScammingTheScammers wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:43 pm Nice to see the Moneygram line being put to good baiting use today.
This guy has now spent over 3.5 hours during 12 calls to Moneygram to get his MTCN! Nice baiting Linoline, Birlic and "Sister Dave" - 4 stars!

Listen to Mr Kingsley Ezedinachi Amaechi's calls here

STS
3.5 hours. That's impressive!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:51 pm

I think Quin should focus on the positive aspects of this. While 3.5 hours seems like a long time to him, to collect $7500 it works out to just over $2100 an hour. I make nowhere near that much in my job, and I am not whining about it, so why should he?

It is also amusing to read his creditor got to listen in on the call. He really seems a bit puzzled by all this!
I asked him to come and listen to what money gram office are
saying
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:58 pm

13:44 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave Good after noon,and how are you faring after hectic running of yesterday's activities,Glory to the Holy Lamb for answering our prayers of giving us a Sunny day yesterday,
Sister Dave please it looks as if you did not understand the contents of my mails properly, please note I would not/never be heartless to tell you that you are adding salt to my injury, what I meant is that the situations of money gram office telling me that they are only allowed to see only the first three figures of the pin which I even wrote for you to see on the mail the three figures that is adding salt to my injury of BP /thinking before then I started making suggestions by saying to you,so that we will not have same situation we are having with plog the parcel handling company My Sister go through my mail properly it was after before i now started with my surggestion of saying if possible if you can collect the pin by your self and send to me because the money you paid for it to be sent at once might have not been used for such purpose, before I now suggested or you can send it in bits or use western union or my Account which I sent to you long ago,Then in event of sending pictures no no if that was what you saw there then you know is typographical error/mistake, what will I want to do with a dead fellows photographs, what I wanted to ask for was the Video of the Ceremony since i was not opportuned to be there to withness it and not photographs, please do understand that a lot of things were running through my mind as am indepted to some people here especially to the man that assisted me to make sure those Video were sent before the date of the Ceremony, is it because of annoyance you did not mention any thing about it again i mean the Video if it was watched or not in your mail?Sister Dave Do not be much offended with me in that mail you will see that there is some where I wrote when you are chanced.Note if you are annoyed with your Brother now that Chancellor Ed is no more Who else will be happy or Speak for my behalf at <SNIPPED> over there,this is my big question to you?
Thanks and be Blessed by the
Holy Lamb.your brother in the Lord Quin.
For someone with good intentions he did have a shitty way of writing them down

20:06 Zach to Quin
Dear father Quin

I'm sorry that it has been long that I have given you an update. It has been a few hard days. Those apples gave me a serious case of running stomach and I have barely been able to make any progress on Friday. I had to stop every time because I had cramps. The road was desolated because I have to stay off the main roads here, which made it so much easier to find a quiet place to relieve myself of those apples. Like in the garden of Eden, the apples caused trouble, so on this journey, they did again.

On Saturday I decided, in honor of father Ed to stay where I was. I have spent most of the day in prayer to spiritually attend the funeral. I felt sad that I couldn't be there physically, but my mission is more important now. When the Lord decides it's time for me to return to Aberdeen I will pay my respects in person.

Today I made a bit more progress, but I have to be careful. I try not to speak with people too much unless I am sure that they are not officials. A farmer invited me to stay with him this night and I am thankful for that. Tomorrow the landscape will change and there will be some mountains. It will be more difficult, but I thank God and He will walk with me

Please pray for sister Dave. She has done a lot of work the last week to make the funeral a success and she is tired and emotional right now. She needs new stregth and support.

Shalom!
Zach
20:32 Quin to Zach
Dear Brother Zacharias
Good evening,and how are you faring right now? hope the Holy Lamb is
watching over you this pilgrimage, I also felt so bad for not being
invited over to partake in one role or the other during Chancellor
Ed's funerals service, it pained me to confusing state,all the
same we keep praying for you and Sister Dave,for God to grant both
of you the strength and Enablement in all you both do on behalf of
<SNIPPED> in the name of the Holy Lamb Amen.
Remain/favoured as you keep proceeding on this pilgrimage.
Brother Quin.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:59 pm

she is tired and emotional right now. She needs new stregth and support.
Nicely done! Love it!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:09 am

Saturday our idiot briefly replied to roy:
Thank you for the update.
Monday
9:04 Roy to Quin
Dear sir,

I had our head of the legal department look at your statement with priority this morning and he noticed that there are some inconsistencies. Usually we would invite you to come to our head office in Amsterdam, but that is not an option now so we ask you to make a video statement.

- You will have to look into the camera, clearly say your name, age, address and the date of recording.
- You are a Christian, so you will hold one hand on the bible and the other hand raised and say: "I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God almighty".
- Then you will read your statement while looking in the camera.

As I mentioned before, all statements from the other involved persons are all received and validated, so we hope you will be able to send us your statement quickly so that the investigation can be concluded and we will be able to proceed to the payment of the insurance.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm
He will receive a few final blows:
- A newly introduced elder (Birlic) will scold the idiot for lack of progress, he is excommunicated, will be forced to tear down the pyramid and send proof.
- Sister Dave is devastated and will resign from her job.
- Zach will be captured by the Bulgarian police, his cash will be confiscated
- Of course he won't send another video, so he will be accused of obstructing the investigation, which puts him under suspicion and the insurance will pay to the church alone
- Sister dave will go to moneygram one last time and find out that the money has been picked up. His fault of course because he was so careless to have others listen in on his calls.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:51 am

Once again, I want to thank Linoline for all the help given in this funny little story.

- the idiot is broken and probably everyone laughs at him... well, except those to whom Quin owes money. :mrgreen:
- it is obvious that the Safari ban will not be lifted so soon, and we do not intend to waste our time with an idiot who can no longer does / not want to do anything funny.

In a few hours he will receive a message that will make him very happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Birlic on Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:41 am

With the safari ban I figured the "fun" was over weeks ago, but this story squeezed the maximum displeasure from the lad given the circumstances.

What makes all this particularly funny is that so much of all this can be blamed on the lad for what is about to go wrong. Esp the part
he was so careless to have others listen in on his calls.
His legacy will be bad debts and the being called the village idiot.

Well done and very entertaining! Thanks for a great story!

Claus Shaeve
Not quite a Newb

Post by Claus Shaeve » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am

Amazing, when you think about it, how fast he went from being prepared to scam you out of your 'fee', to being a willing disciple in a new church, co-oping his family and friends to invest their time and effort in building and decorating that massive dino-poop in his landlord's yard, doing all the religious flim-flam on video, endless hours chasing non-existent packages a quarter of the way around the globe, hours of air-time on fruitless calls to Moneygram, borrowing from here there and everywhere to fund it all... couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!

In the years to come, he might ponder on the vastness of his own gullibility, and perhaps be thankful that there was a safari embargo, otherwise he would no doubt be spending his days trudging the grim granite streets of Aberdeen, wondering how he was ever going to get back!

Fantastic baiting, people, looking forward to the grand finale!
:$_lad: x19
:$_crd: x6

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:22 pm

16.15 - Lagos local time

Our boy just received this message, from the new chancellor of the church... the venerable Cardinal Pahomios:
Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin, only God is above us!

It is an unpleasant task for me to inform you that the Council of Elders is totally dissatisfied with the results and performance of your parish. It seems that our late brother Edward judged with his heart and not with his intelligence and it seems that you have been given too much credit. I reviewed all the materials sent by you and everything indicates that you failed to win the souls of those around you and that you do not have real leadership skills.

The vote was unanimous regarding the functioning of your parish and the implications are indicated in the following sentences:
- You were released from the position of BOA and also from that of Reverend of the Nigerian Parish.
- The parish of Lagos is disbanded and no longer benefits from the support of the mother church in Aberdeen.
- The Sacred Monument of Faith must be demolished and you must send the necessary evidence (photo and video); the sanction for non-compliance with this order will be the excommunication of you and your parishioners.
- Your behavior towards our sister Dave was scandalous and primitive and shows how little respect you give to your hierarchical superiors; in those moments of general pain and religious solemnity you had nothing in mind but your own material gain. We know that Sister Dave decided to give you a personal inheritance of her, but you did not behave appropriately (humble and grateful) and you tried to force our sister beyond the normal limits of the decency. As a result of these huge psychological pressures, our Sister Dave decided to retire as secretary of the church and devote herself entirely to a life in prayer.

I hope that you understand where you went wrong and reconsider your attitude, both towards your loved ones and towards your superiors. We all learn from our mistakes and I am sure you will have a lot to learn from this special experience, when you were given the opportunity to be part of a great community. I am sure that you will review all the mistakes you have made and that you will review your entire behavior. Perhaps over time, when the pain subsides and the Council decides to expand our African parishes, you will be contacted for a new recruitment.

With the power with which I was invested and under the divine grace of the Holy Lamb, I bless you for the last time!
Cardinal Pahomios - new Chancellor of the Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb!
I would have liked to be present there, in these moments... to see his reaction to reading these words. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:26 pm

They say a new broom sweeps clean! This new leader is a no-nonsense guy! I am particularly impressed with his assessment of the pressure the lad applied to Sister Dave during an emotionally draining time. All that pain for a few dollars.......LOL

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 pm

18.11 - Quin writes to our new chancellor:
Sir,my response is to sing this song,
What shall I say unto the Lord,all I have to say is thank you Lord,
because I believe that what have been mated to me today,
since my birth as a human being has never been experienced in life by any one
after being with you people for past 7 months now,

well if God is pleased am pleased with the Decision
but if not,He is to give the final Decision as he sees both in open
and in the hidden parts,and so shall it be,Amen.
Quin.
I am curious what he will say to all his creditors. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:09 pm

Translation: "I hate you, I hate you all, I hate what you did to me and I hate that I still don't have money, but I don't want you to know that I REALLY EFFING HATE YOU ALL"

18:51 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave please do please confirm if you are aware of this
please be kind to reply me thanks

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm

22:12 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I can confirm that the news from this message is correct. The elders have decided that you are not the man suited for the position of Bishop of Africa and are not the right man to lead a parish at this point. Your recent behavior has also contributed to this decision. I have resigned from my task and I'm no longer secretary anymore. I can no longer deal with the ungratefulness that I keep receiving for the work I do and I will devote my life to prayer.
This afternoon I received the news that you have been successful with picking up the money transfer. I received the document attached to this message. At this moment I have mixed feelings about this, after the way you spoke to me on the day of father Ed's funeral, but it was the Lord who told me to give you this inheritance and I hope you will use it well and share it with the less privileged from your community.
Please make sure to send pictures and videos of the destruction of the monument of faith, so you will remain a member of <SNIPPED> church. You can send them to father Pahomios. Please also don't forget to inform your helpers about the decision the elders have made. I wish the best for you and your family.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Attached was the generated receipt from the moneygram hotline, with the security answers, full MTCN number and stated that the funds are picked up. I bet Quin will sleep very well tonight, knowing what he has to tell his loansharks tomorrow.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 pm

What a wonderful "safari free" adventure this has been. It was good to read he finally got his moneygram transfer........LOL That must have really hit him hard.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:37 am

11.30 - The new chancellor Pahomios writes to our moron... another slap.
Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin,
I noticed that you did not respond properly to the requests made yesterday by the Council of our Elders.
I officially and categorically announce that you have a period of 7 days to demolish the Monument of Faith and send the necessary evidence.
You are not worthy to sit in the Holy Shadow of the Great Sacred Lamb and, if you do not follow the instructions received, you will be excommunicated.
I am not like our late brother Edward, who allowed you to reach the highest peaks of our hierarchy without you offering anything in exchange for these huge honors.

I am waiting for facts, because your written words are nothing in the absence of evidence.
Cardinal Pahomios
===

At the same time, the idiot began to understand that he had lost the money from MoneyGram... he sent to Sister Dave a full of frustration message. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dear Sister Dave.
Good Morning, how was your night? i hope you received my own reply to their Decision as well,what I see and believe is that in this life nothing is hidden under the Sun,what ever thing that happens to any human in the open or dark we might not know/see but God who created us sees and also knows our thoughts each day or moments.
Sister Dave I want to clearify u my self before you and Before God the creator of Heaven and Earth.
Sister Dave let me as you one important question do you think I as human that I will be so heartless not to say thank you for what you did in good faith,if I have received such from Money gram?Sister Dave even a Baby cries very bitterly when he or she is accused of what he never did,
Sister Dave am here telling you Emphatically that since on the 24_08_2020 I have never been to any Money gram office here in Nigeria or any where in the World to pick any money from Any Money gram office,In the first place is it possible to pick any Money without the 8digit pin?because under this planet Earth nothing of such was given to me from day one,you could find out from the man his name appeared on the sending recipe his as shown there is Joseph King you will see it.

Thanks And Remain Blessed
Brother Quin.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:48 am

12:45 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I don't know who Joseph King is. I assumed he is one of your helpers or friends. If it is not you who got the control number from the moneygram telephone line, then it surely should be someone who listened in on your calls in the last week. You mentioned your helpers, a neighbor and someone at the bank. I'm sure you can ask them and find out who helped you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:55 am

"... I'm sure you can ask them and find out who helped you..."

Muhahahaha!
I guess our idiot will start to suspect their relatives/friends.
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:18 pm

You people are just evil.........LOL

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Thanks! :D

6:29 Quin wrote to Roy Storm
Mr Roy Storm, Good morning.
My response to you is just for God's mercies please you are making me and the lawyer to begin to suspect you people and genuety of you people, you wanted Court's certified true copy stamps which has been sent to you,now you are asking for a video which you know you will never get from me under this planet earth, so if you feel you people are trueally existing unless you invites me over to you head office,if truly you feel I still have any role to help you play in your investigation and that your Company or office is in existence, let my coming or inviting me to your office be the best option OK.or you stop fooling your self believing you are fooling me.
Bye.
13:33 Roy to Quin
Dear sir,

If you feel like it is better to visit our office to give your statement, you are more than welcome to do so. Please note that we offered you an alternative so the costs that you will make by coming to our office will be refunded, but only 50%.
Our protocols give you 3 business days to make arrangements and give me the date and time when we can expect you. This day will have to be no farther away than 14 calendar days, with today being day 1.
You can find the address of our office on our website. The closest airport will be Schiphol International Airport in Amsterdam. When I know when to expect you we will arrange for a driver to pick you up there.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:52 pm

"... now you are asking for a video which you know you will never get from me under this planet earth..."

- So, the little idiot starts setting conditions... funny, especially when he refers to that "lawyer" of his. :mrgreen:
- Of course Roy should ask him, candidly, "Mister Quin, explain why don't you send the video statement, which contains EXACTLY the same words you already wrote? Do you have something to hide? Are there unspoken things and unknown facts?"
Let the lads come to me!