* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Linoline » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:43 pm

:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

vonpaso xlura
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by vonpaso xlura » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:03 am

Welcome to Eater!

nederjaard

Post by nederjaard » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:38 pm

G'day all, this seems like a good place... As a way of introducing myself, I'll just air out the reason I got to this forum. I've recently been scammed, sorry "phished" I believe is the correct terminology. I was looking for a replacement of my current car and browsing around on a (bonafide) marketplace website in with my homelands, I stumbled upon a nicely-priced vehicle, with just the right curves in the right places. I mailed the owner, who then mailed me back after three weeks or so (should have become suspicious then), with the message that the car was still available and we could arrange a test drive. BUT, he was not in the country anymore, had moved to Switzerland, but had a system in place where he would have the car brought to a certain (car)franchise. Payment would be arranged through an internet service (lawyer pay), which provides an intermediate bank account, monitored by two notaries and so strictly regulated. So far, so *ahem* good... Then, the owner told me he needed my phone number to create a contract with the lawyer pay service, which then would be sent to me. Here, I had to fill in personal details (name, address) and upload a copy/scan of my ID. Next step was to "finance" my contract, with the purchase sum for the car (17.000 euro). This, in my mind was a bit too much, too soon. Especially just for a test drive. I asked some questions through the website of the payment service and received some answers, which did not fully add up. The car was really enticing, but I had this ever-gnawing doubt in the back of my mind. I started researching a bit more, and after some days of stalling the owner, and making phone calls (amongst others to the notaries said to overlook the intermediate account), I was phoned back by the ACTUAL owner of the payment service, telling me that it was a scam, because his payment service can only be employed by companies, and not by private individuals. He pointed out that the mail adresses used to contact me were almost the same as those used by his company, but for a different suffix (.info instead of .<country>). Anyhow, I realised my passport number and social security number were compromised, so I needed to take measures there. I quickly contacted the relevant authorities and next Monday, I can pick up a new passport. In the meantime, I held off the "owner" with a story that we are moving house this weekend (as in: now), and that my bank stuff was all packed up. This way, I would buy time to make any next moves and (hopefully) get him/them to replace my address with my "new" one (I looked up a bogus address). My intention is to get back at him/them and either potentially get my passport copy back, or fcuk up his/their computer and make them cry a little. I hope to be able to upload another passport scan (pdf, or image) and have some piece of software provide me access to his system. I am absolutely not a typical computer geek/nerd, with any relevant skills. However, I use Linux for quite some years now, and I've been looking in that corner to get at some white-hat software to make people cry in front of their computer. So far, I've been able to retrieve his ACTUAL email address and IP address, and found out that he operates from my own country. It figured, because he communicated in virtually flawless Dutch. Now, the hard work starts, and I have no idea where to begin. Any tips and/or help is greatly appreciated :) Thanks !

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 am

Welcome here and I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.
The best thing to do is stop all communications with him. He has your real passport, your home address and it wouldn't be the first time that a scammer seeks revenge when he realizes someone messed with him. Stop responding to his messages, block his number and emailaddresses. Just drop everything. I know that it is very tempting to seek revenge, but it will only bring yourself in danger. Please don't do it.
The hacking of a computer, even that of a scammer is illegal and can get you in trouble, also it's not allowed to discus that here, because it can bring the owner of the forum in trouble, but for the same reasons I already mentioned, don't do it.
We advice against sending scammers a passport, I know that you sent yours in confidence that it was all good, but don't send another copy, even a fake one, because scammers can use good photoshopped copies on other victims.
What you can do is go to the police with all the information you gathered, but I don't think it's very likely that they'll find the scammer.

Don't go after this scammer. Revenge baiting can be dangerous because you're too emotionally involved. If you want to bait, and it seems like you have a few good ideas, just read around a bit here, set up a fake emailaddress go to www.scamwarners.com and pick an email that's posted there. Pretend to reply to it from your new fake emailaddress and you're good to go.

If you want to communicate in Dutch, don't hesitate to contact me.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

BadKarma

Post by BadKarma » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:46 pm

Greetings from HEL! (Some of you might know where that is)

I miss my signature, maybe it'll pop up eventually.
Been away from baiting lately, too much work... Tryin to get back on track tho!
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Welcome to all newcomer and those who have returned. We hope you like the new digs. Come for the baits. Stay for the goats.

Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

419man

Post by 419man » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Hey guys. I'm still a super new baitier but I've been having some fun with it haha. Here's to many many more.
"Stop playing with your life" - FBI GOV OFFICE USA

"i believe when you have cash your loan you will bring more people to my company?" - David Bitton

Dzida_Sudas

Post by Dzida_Sudas » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 pm

Hello kind people. Im Džihada Šūdkriauklienė from Lievatu (obviously a fake arabic name which means Jihad Shit she'll)

I started doing scambaiting. I dunno what to add.

By the way - How to get scammers contacting you? :?: :?:
I have got some emails from Nigeria on my former real account, and I started wondering: why not waste scammer time? :Dd

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:02 am

Welcome, everyone!

Dzida_Sudas there are some good "mugu guestbook" sites out there where you can sign up and post a message from your baiting address and the lads will be along shortly to help you out.

Let us know if you run into any questions or issues - we're happy to help!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

derek.pleasant

Post by derek.pleasant » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello to all of you,

Recently I watched like a ton of scambaiting videos on youtube, I admire the diversity of baiting techniques of a lot of scambaiters there. There are some baiter who mostly use e-mail conversations, and I thought to myself "Hey, I could do that too, just drag out their precious time and annoy them till they quit."
So I set up a VM on my laptop, made my scambait account and here I am now. I already have a couple of conversations running with those disgusting refund scammers (how can they scam people, who just got scammed? Are they even human?), and look forward to learn a lot of techniques from all of you. I think I will feel right at home here.
So thank you all for being the heroes that you are and keep on baiting with me!

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Scammers will do anything for money.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:45 am

Welcome derek.pleasant!

A VM is good - we encourage non-IP-revealing emails (gmail is always a good choice) and if you're not sure that's safe enough you can always use a VPN as well. I know of one baiter who set up a VM in case a scammer ever tried to send him a virus.

Annoying them until they quit is fun, but if you REALLY want to hone your craft, you can engage with them until they become your pet for life :D I've got several lads who are still convinced, 5 or more years later, that I am about to send them a large sum of money. When they quit chatting with me, they'll go after real victims, so the longer I have them on the hook the safer others will be. Have a blast with your characters, and do let us know how it goes!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Welcome to Eater, everybody!

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

oigi333

Post by oigi333 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi, I am new here. I have some bad blood with scammers as both of my grandmas were scammed in the past(that wasn't advanced fee scam though). I hope I'll be able to scam a few people to limit number of victims.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Welcome, Oigi!

Sorry to hear about your grandmothers. We don't actually scam the scammers, but we sure do waste their time by throwing fake victims their way so they don't encounter as many real victims. Definitely read up on what we do, and bait safely - we're here to help!

NameTBD

Post by NameTBD » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Oops, I seem to have checked into the Hotel California.
Last edited by NameTBD on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpongeBob

Post by SpongeBob » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:50 am

Hi, I found the old site through a Mazda 6 forum by accident. Without me knowing it, I got hooked on reading starting with "Kevin the idiot". I find it so amusing that for three straight years, the pyramid, tattoo, and others he was willing to do just to scam someone, that by the end of the story, I wanted more.

So I started reading another guy who was, and I can't believe it, for 8 straight years lived a fantasy of being a scriptwriter, an actor, etc. Unfortunately, I can't access all the topics for some reasons.

Lately, I've been reading about father Quinn. I didn't realize how impatient I can get just to see the update on the story.

Taking this opportunity, I'd like to ask @Birlic and @Linoline for the link about the blog of Zach. I'm so hooked on the story that it made join this forum just to ask for it.
😀

Another question, to all moderators, can I now access the old forum? There are a few things I wanted to read but I can't.

Last question, hopefully, how can I replace the picture on my profile? I'm fairly new to forums so please bear with me. In the car forum, I was able to do it by uploading a picture.

Sorry if I won't be able to make any valuable contribution to the forum. I don't think I have the talent besides that I can easily feel sorry for the "victim" like father Quin, though lately it disappeared as I get to read the latest posts of this week.

Thank you for your time reading my post.

Jeb_Schmuck

Post by Jeb_Schmuck » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:28 am

Hello!

I'm a new scambaiter, and I was told that this was the go-to place for our ilk. Lovely to meet you all.

I did a little bit of scambaiting a few months ago, but ultimately stopped because of unrelated personal reasons. I never got too far with the few that I managed to bait. I'm hoping to start some more baiting soon.

I was encouraged to bait from watching videos from James Veitch, Monetized Youtube Baiter and the like. If I can waste the time of some scammers and have a chuckle doing it, then that's a success as far as I'm concerned.

I'm hoping to find a mentor to help me learn the craft. Any help anyone can give is appreciated. (I saw a few posts recommending new people to get a mentor but can't find a place to ask for one - any advice?)

Hope to get to know you all well.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Welcome to Eater.

If you are interested in being assigned a mentor, send a moderator (their name is in green) a PM and we can get one set up for you!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Jeb_Schmuck

Post by Jeb_Schmuck » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Removed unnecessary full quote of the previous post to make reading the forum easier. Just think of this as a conversation. - bware419ers

Thanks for the help. I've just PM'd a mod, so hopefully I'll have a mentor with me soon! :)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:37 am

SpongeBob wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:50 am Last question, hopefully, how can I replace the picture on my profile? I'm fairly new to forums so please bear with me. In the car forum, I was able to do it by uploading a picture.
This link should take you directly there, but the click instructions are:

Click your user name in upper right corner
Click Profile
Click Edit Profile (next to user name)
Click Edit avatar (choice on the left menu on the profile tab)
Do the clicks to upload the avatar. There's a size limit of 300 x 300 pixels, but we're looking forward to your new look!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:05 am

Welcome to all !
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

rooted
Original Eater Join Date: 26 Jan 2010

Post by rooted » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:10 am

Been a few years since I've actively baited. Finally found my way to the new forum. Don't know how much time I can spend here and hope my baiting skills aren't too rusty!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:32 am

Welcome, Rooted!

Even if you make just one scammer waste his time (and hopefully cry a little), it will be worthwhile. We're glad to have you here!

gazzauk1967

Post by gazzauk1967 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi

I'm new here. Found you through a YouTube video. I'm a little confused though how to get strated. Where do I find these scam emails ?

thanks