I know lads lie, but.....

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
llamedos
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Original Eater Join Date: 04 Jun 2004

I know lads lie, but.....

Post by llamedos » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:32 pm

Senegal lad running a military trunkbox scam and playing both soldier and diplomat - very badly :lol:
In contact with my character since early September; having a blast with this one and [hopefully] not over yet.
My 2nd courier (the 1st one went missing, presumed drowned!) has just this evening taken off from Orkney Aerodrome in a microlight to deliver the $1500 fee to the mainland.

Anyway...
The lad and diplomat had to fill out a simple one page form a week or so ago and yesterday sent me a laddish whine with this little gem in the middle... (my emphasis)
....the believe in action not story, now it take you over one month to pay a small money that are not even up to 2,000 it take you over one month to pay it,?? you should know that i am a woman of action you send me your form to sign it, i did everything with out any delay, it is a proof of action person, i want to tell you , did you know that i paid money in cyber cafe before i can sign it and send it back to you, even the diplomat paid with out any delay
Given the frustration leaking off this lad, I do believe he did pay some pennies to get the forms printed out/scanned :D
Piggies x 4 (only 4, I know. But 'little acorns' and all that....)
Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: I know lads lie, but.....

Post by Bertje » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:33 am

Any ladpain is good pain.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

llamedos
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Original Eater Join Date: 04 Jun 2004

Re: I know lads lie, but.....

Post by llamedos » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 pm

^^^^^
Always :)
Piggies x 4 (only 4, I know. But 'little acorns' and all that....)
Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"