Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Birlic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Wednesday

We want to motivate our lazy lad, so father Edward writes to sister Dave:
Sister Dave, God bless you!
In the spirit of humanity and Christian mercy, please prepare the delivery of the Courtesy Package for our parish in Accra. I assume that the proposed Reverend Anderson is already in the last phase of His Admission, so I want the official work of his parish to begin as soon as possible.

If everything has been done according to the Holy Protocols, please talk to Brother Emmanuel and send to Ghana the first tranche of the sponsorship approved following last week's Council. I would like to receive a summary of the entire Admission process as well as the current situation of the Ghanaian parish. I want the same informations for our other parishes in Nigeria, Mozambique, Morocco and Angola.

Under the Grace of our Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Rev. Edward
Anderson is lazy and boring, so all we want to get from him is the "Milk and Honey" Baptism Ceremony... along with his "sister" Tina :D and the rest of the idiots. After that, we will chop his money and close the story. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm

This morning, Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave

Many thanks for mutual understanding.please attached is the picture of the monument placed on top of a box.
I covered the monument for safety purposes and to avoid rain to destroy it.

Best Regards.

Under the Grace of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Please see this message below that I got from father Edward this morning. After my continuous pleading he gave me permission to send you the courtesy parcel already, even though the baptism isn't completed yet. I want to add a personal gift for you, a Bible, the large one that you can use during the sermons with a leather cover. I have ordered this and expect to receive it soon and will immediately send the complete parcel to you. Please reconfirm the address where you want me to send the parcel.

Thank you for the picture that you have sent to me this morning. I want to confirm that the monument is accepted the way it is right now, under the condition that you will rebuild it with the right dimensions once you have received the funds. The elders ask you to please proceed with the baptism ceremony of you and your helpers.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:38 pm

It looks like a kid's science project where they were told to build a volcano. Maybe he can get some baking soda and vinegar and pour it into the top.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:26 pm

It would take a lot of vinegar and baking soda to "erupt" but maybe that is a good idea! It could represent the "Word" spewing out into the world with a powerful force!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:11 am

Anderson is happy again and he believes he will receive the money and the package without being forced to complete the pyramid.
Of course, the Baptism Ceremony is not negotiable but he still does not understand this (or pretends not to understand).
===

Anderson to sister Dave:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord almighty God bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Here is the account details for the sponsorship package:

Account Holder Name:Ol**** Sh*** (this is probably the local loan shark)

Account Number:045623710****-USD

Swift Code:UBGHGHAC

Bank Name:CBG Bank Ghana.

Bank Address:Bolga Branch Upper East Region.Ghana

............................................................................................................................................................

Here is the full names and address of where I want to receive the parcel:
Please I want you to send all the parcel through DHL speed post delivery via:
Receivers Names:(sister Tina)
Address:(******* Achimota Village Greater Accra Ghana)

With very best regards.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for sending me the information again. I will keep you updated about the time the parcel will be sent. We expect you to keep us updated about the planning and progress of your baptism ceremony.
Have you thought about this already? Have you told your official assistants to be there? When are you celebrating this glorious moment?
I don't remember if I mentioned that you will have the baptism ceremony in front of the Monument of faith. The assistants can sit on the bench of admiration while the other assistants help you with your baptism and before and after their own baptism.
I hope it is all clear and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Be blessed
Dave
===

- Monday afternoon will be "the delivery day"... the chosen route: Aberdeen - London - Paris - Madrid - Casablanca - Dakar - Accra.
- With stops of 2-3 days at each airport, we can cover a period of 2 weeks... it should be enough for Baptism and DollaChop.
- Of course we will freeze the delivery at the first sign of disobedience... we really hope that the "approach of the package" will make Anderson more eager to complete the procedures for admission to the Church and to mobilize him more. Maybe he'll borrow some more money from the local loan shark. Who knows? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:27 pm

14:24 Anderson
Congratulations Sister Dave

Congratulations to my Baptism Ceremony this morning.

We finally completed my Baptism Ceremony this morning and the Baptism Ceremony was very fun.

But immediately after my Baptism Ceremony I was taken to the nearby hospital to clean the paint from my eyes,because I used oil paint for my Baptism Ceremony and the paint that penetrated inside entered my eyes and my body was full with the tick oil paint.

I was taken to the nearby hospital to clean the paint from my eyes with spirit and paint cleaning solution.

I just returned back from the hospital and the cameraman promised to present the video to me later in the day.

immediately as soon as I receive the video from the camera man i will forward it across to you without any delay.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
I can't wait to see this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We expect that he used the same cameraman and that there will be a lot faked again, but we'll see. If it's real it will be funney.

14:53 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! How I wish I could've been present during this glorious and joyful moment.
Please send me the pictures you have made already, so that I can show the elders. I am wondering why you have used that same camera man instead of just filming it with a mobile phone, this would've been so much easier.
I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort to your eyes. I hope this will be better soon.
I'm waiting eagerly for your response.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:02 pm

17:19 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave

Please I have already sent the pictures to you through my gmail account ,still waiting for the camera man for the video.

I want to go back to the hospital this evening for the cleaning of my eyes and my evening medicine.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
19:52 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave

Please I have sent all the video to you through my gmail account ?

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
YouTube video, compilation of the files that could be played

20:28 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I have received all the files, however, I want to ask you to talk to your cameraman, because most of them couldn't even be opened. The files named:

<list>

Are the only files that can be opened, but after a few seconds of playing they keep showing the same image for the length of the video. We haven't actually been able to see anything of your baptism.
All the other files can not be opened, they are corrupt.

Please ask your cameraman to fix this and send us video files that can be viewed. Please check this well before sending.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Holy Fucking Lamb, he did it! :mrgreen: Along with all the idiots and "Sister" Tina. I think he paid a considerable amount.
Of course he has to send the rest of the movies because the Elders will want see the materials on Sunday (after the Sermon). :mrgreen:

- On Monday morning, we will tell him that everything is fine and that Brother Emmanuel will pay the sponsorship... let's say a sum of 25,000?
- On Monday afternoon we will send the package to him... another occasion of joy for him.
- On Monday night, my fake lad Obi will send an email to old brother Emmanuel and request payment in the Nigerian account -> dolla chop.
- His only hope will remain that Courtesy Parcel..

Obi will also steal the package, so that Anderson can really live the whole range of feelings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Logar
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Aug 2006

Post by Logar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Well done!
If he went to the hospital, what did he tell the doctor happened to him? :lol:
Hopefully the goat was not injured because it's an ITP!
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela
"Your mother is a mad pussycat and your father is ordinary skeleton" -Jerome
"if you want to do something do as manure man ok." - William

Kills: :flag_us: x2 :flag_uk: x2 :flag_nl: x3 :flag_es:
:$_lad: x141

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:39 pm

On Friday he sent some more files

14:24 Sister dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I have tried, but the only video that I can see now is the 3 second video of 4 men standing by the monument of faith. Please ask your assistant to share the original files in google drive with me.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
15:05 Anderson
Alright I'm waiting the bring the original video to me
<more files>

17:46 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I have received some videos from you again this afternoon, but these were only videos from the preparation work. None of them showed the actual baptism ceremony, where you say those phrases and where the milk and honey is poured over you. Please make sure to get these videos to me before Sunday.
The elders are gone to the orphanages again until late on Sunday and I want to present it to them when they return. I will visit a nursing home for the elderly tomorrow so I won't be able to respond to any messages until I am back, which will be late. I expect that you understand that we need the videos from the baptism ceremony, where you say the words and the milk and honey is poured over you. Without these videos the baptism can't be confirmed and the funds can not be released.
I hope this is all clear for you and I expect you to send me the requested materials before Sunday afternoon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
20:31 Anderson
Greetings sister Dave,

I understand every detail you sent to me.well as a matter of fact my baptism ceremony video is corrupt to send and review to you.

So I decided to buy a 16 gigabyte USB flash drive and I authorized one of my assistants to copy all the video and paste them inside the USB flash drive.

Please attached is the 16 gigabyte USB flash drive.

So therefore you are hereby advised to forward across to me your nominated delivery poster address urgently to enable me post the 16 gigabyte USB flash drive to you urgently tomorrow through DHL speed post delivery without any delay.

Hopefully you will receive the parcel in few days from now.

Please I'm very sorry for the delay.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
22:30 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

If the files are good to watch you can send them through google drive or you can upload them to YouTube and send me the link. This is much more effective and efficient. When you send a USB drive, the chance that it will break during the shipping is high and it wastes time.
I expect you to make sure the videos will get to me before the end of the day tomorrow.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
23:07 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Many thanks for your modality to me.Sister Dave,I am privileged to have you for a Sister in Christ. Your help brought me immeasurable joy. I cannot thank you

enough for that extraordinarily beautiful gesture. Your reward is in heaven.

I want to express my appreciation to you for the kindness shown me during these difficult times. I am eternally grateful. Thank you.
Dear Sister Dave, your kindness was timely. You have no idea what those encouraging words did to me. I am blessed to have met you at the right time. Thank you.

Well as a matter fact I decided to create YouTube channel urgently tomorrow to enable me upload all the videos into the YouTube channel

one of my assistant promise to create a YouTube channel for me tomorrow as you requested me to upload the videos on the YouTube channel

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Saturday
3:08 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Finally one of my assistants helped to use his gmail account to upload the baptism ceremony video for me last night successfully.

Note for your information immediately as soon as I completed my baptism ceremony earlier all my assistance was afraid because of the paint on my eyes and I was rushed immediately to the nearby hospital for safety.

So therefore I want you to explain to the elders for me that as soon as I build my permanent monument of faith I shall baptize all my disciples with real honey and real milk.

this is all for now.

waiting for your swift response to act upon the confirmation of the inauguration ceremony of our new parish branch in Ghana west Africa.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Youtube video of Anderson preparing for his baptism (10 minute video)
Youtube video of Andersons' baptsim
Youtube video of Anderson trying to wash off the paint (short video)

Sunday
12:35 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your efforts in getting the videos to me. I have received them all and will make sure to show them to the elders this evening. Let me once again congratulate you with your baptism. I sang praises to the Lord while watching this glorious moment. How I wish I could've been there to celebrate this together.

Please make sure that your assistants will also be baptised in the next few days and send us videos and pictures of that as well. Our protocol tells us this is how it has to be done. I will plead with the elders to have a few days of patience with you to get this done and meanwhile proceed in preparing the funds for your parish, but I need your confirmation that you will organise their baptisms before the end of the day on Tuesday.

My order of the Bible should arrive tomorrow and I will waste no time sending the parcel to you as soon as I have it. I will keep you updated about everything.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
14:44 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Please I beg you in the name of almighty God.all my assistants are afraid for the paint baptism ceremony on them because of what happened to me during my baptism ceremony.

Note for your information immediately as soon as I completed my baptism ceremony earlier all my assistance was afraid because of the paint on my eyes and I was rushed immediately to the nearby hospital for safety.

So therefore I want you to explain to the elders for me that as soon as I build my permanent monument of faith I shall baptize all my disciples with real honey and real milk.

Please I can't fail them and they will never agree with me until I build my permanent monument of faith.i have already told them earlier.

Above all i have already destroy the monument of faith immediately after i completed my baptism ceremony.then i authorize my assistant to destroy it because it temporary.

this is all for now.

waiting for your swift response to act upon the confirmation of the inauguration ceremony of our new parish branch in Ghana west Africa.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
14:57 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I thought it was clear that the temporary monument should stay until you build the permanent one. This can not be accepted and you'll have to rebuild it and leave it in the same state until you will build the permanent monument.

Also you'll have to take care of the lamb, because he is now a sacred animal. You'll have to treat him well and make sure that he's healthy. Also he needs to be used at the baptism of your assistants. We want you to treat him with care and respect. You can not hold him upside down by his legs. Please keep this in mind.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your eyes. I hope it is solved completely now. For your assistants you can use colored water during the baptism, symbolising milk and honey and because you won't need as much for them you can make sure it won't get into their eyes.

I can't deviate from protocols and I expect you to solve these issues before the elders will decide that they can not grant you a budget. I will give you a day extra and won't tell them about it today, but by tomorrow I'll have to give them an update so make sure the monument of faith is restored and you have made solid plans for the baptism of your assistants before the end of the day on Tuesday.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:48 pm

18:13 Anderson
Attention Sister Dave,

The lamp is always taking care of with me and my assistants

Please inform the elders to terminate the offer project now I'm sick and tired of all your tricks,excuses to me.I never trusted any offer from the Internet.

All my assistants will never agree until I build the permanent monument.I already instructed them to re-arrange the monument back,but they will never agree to your request for now?

Please I beg you in the name of almighty God.all my assistants are afraid for the paint baptism ceremony or colored water whatever on them because of what happened to me during my baptism ceremony

.I almost go blind.

I'm still under medication for my eyes and I don't have any money to buy milk and honey for any further baptism ceremony again.and i will never engage myself again for any event on this project again...I still have doubt on you people that this offer project is fake until you people proof yourself with the offer first.
I never entrusted any project offer on the Internet due to my past experience.

So therefore I want you to explain these to the elders for me that as soon as I build my permanent monument of faith I shall baptize all my disciples with real honey and real milk.

Please I can't fail them and they will never agree with me until I build my permanent monument of faith.i have already told them earlier.

Above all i have already instructed them to rearrange the monument back

this is all for now.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
18:15 Anderson
Please stop wasting your time i never reorganize any baptism event ceremony again for now until i build my permanent monument of faith

Please inform the elders to terminate the offer project now I'm sick and tired of all your tricks,excuses to me.I never trusted any offer from the Internet.
19:37 Anderson
Attention Sister Dave,

Please inform the elders that my community people and all my assistants were saying this evening that the monument of faith is an idol fetish constructed image,because it's very strange to everyone.

Please try to understand me.until I build my permanent monument of faith before they will trust and believe this task.
Please inform the elders that all my assistants and my community people are afraid for the paint baptism ceremony or colored water whatever place on them because of what happened to me during my baptism ceremony.I almost go blind.
I'm still under medication for my eyes.

Best Regards.

Brother Anderson
It is clear that he is frustrated and has been in a fight with his friends. They don't want to perform the baptism until they see money. He can't rebuild the monument of faith because he is in debt. His friends don't want to help him anymore and we won't get anything funny out of him again.

Tomorrow the elders will decide that it is ok to do the baptisms and the rebuilding of the monument after the funds arrive. Sister Dave will send the parcel to him tomorrow and on Tuesday the money will be transferred.
Tomorrow will be a lovely day for our lad. He will tell his friends the money is coming and promise them many good things, only to be hugely disappointed on Tuesday when his money will be chopped by that fake-lad character who brought him into this in the first place :lol:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:33 am

9:40 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I understand your situation and I don't think there's any need to start insulting us or our traditions. Please mind your words when you speak to us.

After the elders came back I pleaded with them to have compassion for your situation. They appointed a total budget of $25000,- and they agreed to accept that you will build the monument of faith after you receive the funds and that your assistants will be baptised with real milk and honey after it is built. You'll have to contact father Emmanuel to reconfirm your bank account details. He is not here today but he will transfer the money to you as soon as he is back tomorrow. You can contact him on <email>

I just got the confirmation that the Bible I ordered arrived at the local post office. I will go to pick it up and will immediately go to the storage where all the items for your parcel are waiting and will send it to you this morning. I will send you the invoice when I get back.

I hope everything is fine with your eyes and you're recovering well. Please let me know which medicine they gave us and send the invoice from the doctor to father Emmanuel as well today so he will reimburse you for these costs.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
11:26 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

The parcel is sent this morning. I attached the invoice for you where you can also find the tracking information for the parcel. I hope it will reach you soon and your parish can start operating.
Please confirm when you have received this message.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 am

Half an hour later, Anderson received the first information from PLog's servers:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

TRACKING CODE: TRK69834****
PIN: 4****

Dear JUSTINA K****,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: DAVE WEELSON.
Please visit our web site at http://www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK69834****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK69834**** is: ***********@yahoo.com

For to track your parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log in with the following details:
- Username (your email): *********@yahoo.com
- Password (standard): *****************
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Support Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Elvis Presley: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any specific questions.

The PLog Team
Of course we will try to get some nice BIP trophies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

11.36 - From the PLog servers, another good news:

The parcel TRK69834**** has passed the preliminary phase of customs evaluation and it is now in the custody of the commercial hub at Aberdeen International airport.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:57 pm

13:10 Anderson to Emmanuel, Sister dave and reverend Edward
Dearly beloved in Christ father Emmanuel,

My name is (Brother Anderson *****) I am the new "Reverend"in charge of the Holy Lamb church branch in Ghana.
I was authorize by Sister Dave to contact you to reconfirm my bank account details to you.

Here is the account details for the sponsorship package:

<snipped>

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
13:36 Anderson to sister Dave
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord almighty God bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Life is a minefield of unintentional mistakes. Sometimes, you hurt someone you care about with careless words or thoughtless actions. When the person you hurt is

someone near and dear to you, make sure to offer sincere apologies as soon as you realize your error. Itโ€™s best to apologize in person if thatโ€™s possible, but if you canโ€™t be with the person physically, donโ€™t wait for the next opportunity to meet. Get on your smartphone, computer or other device and send a message apologizing for your error. Keep it short;

As the tears come rushing down my cheeks, the only thing I can think of is how terrible of a person I have been towards you. Hurting your feelings was never intended,

so please, forgive me. I am terribly sorry.

I am so sorry for insulting all of you. I'm truly mortified. I certainly didn't intend to hurt your feelings, but clearly that was the result of my careless words. I see now that my comment was artless and uncalled for. What I should have said was 'other thing".

I hope you will forgive my rudeness. Please know that I hold you in the highest regard and greatly value our {business/personal/family} relationship.

Sincerely sorry for my rudeness words to everyone.

Please do not bordered about the medicine I use for my eyes,it's the lord doing.my family member's have already take good care for that,please do not repay me back for my treatment,i'm okay recovered my eyes back now.

I receive the parcel with many thanks also respond to father Emmanuel as you requested me to reconfirm my bank account details father Emmanuel which i did.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
It is so funny to see how he googled that apology and didn't even bother to adjust the few things he needed to fill out himself (marked in red)

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Of course, my fake lad Obi will write a message to the innocent father Emmanuel and ask that the payment of $ 25,000 be made to a Nigerian bank account. Obi claims to be working with Anderson.
Dear father Emmanuel,

This is brother Obi Ofalasee. I'm working with Reverend Anderson on your new parish in Accra. Reverend Anderson asked me to inform you that you have to make a Bank Transfer. I have included account details for it. Please acknowledge my email and provide me your phone number for better communications.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.
BENEFICIARY NAME: AMAECHI ******
AMOUNT: 25,000 USD
ACCOUNT NO: 024459****
SWLFT CODE: GTBINGLA
BANK ADDRESS: AKIN ADESOLA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: ****** APAPA LAGOS.

Be blessed,
brother Obi
Tomorrow, Father Emmanuel will send the money to Nigeria and then forward the "confirmation" message to Anderson.
Our idiot will understand immediately what happened. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

My PLog manager Elvis Presley writes to Anderson:
Good evening, Madam!

My name is Elvis Presley and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK69834****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver (mrs. Justina K****), therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel. I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures.

So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel TRK69834****), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- the full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Dave Weelson),
- a very good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you do not have valid identity documents (these situations are quite common in Africa), then we will use a biometric authentication procedure (used for people who have not permanently resided and no legally established identity).

The Sender paid all the costs related to the transport of the parcel (customs duties, insurance, handling and transport) so that for The Receiver there is nothing to pay upon delivery. If you have any questions or issues, please let me know. Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Cheers!
Elvis
I intentionally wrote "Madam" because the Receiver is that "sister" Tina (Anderson's wife).
We want to create the opportunity to request BIP pictures. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Things are starting to move in the right direction... Anderson communicates with PLog and seems to be convinced that everything is fine. :D

Anderson to Elvis:
Greetings Mr. Elvis Presley,

Please my name is (Reverend Mr.Roodole Botchwy) from Accra Ghana.I just receive my parcel delivery details through our church secretary sister DAVE WEELSON.

but i'm having a serious difficulties experience to login my email and password to your website my email via ******@yahoo.com

and you people authorize me to change the password you sent to which i did,but i cannot login

What I am experiencing now is:No such combination of email and password. Please try again.

please what should i do to login

thanks.

Regards.

Reverend Mr.roodole botchwy
Elvis:
Dear Sir,
The first time you have to log in with:
user = your own email address
password = *****************
The initial password must be copied identically and carefully. After that, you can change your access password.
I was informed that the parcel is now inside the London commercial hub (Heathrow Airport).

Cheers,
Elvis
Anderson to Elvis:
Many thanks for your mutual understanding.
the Receiver name (mrs. Justina K****) is correct.
and she have National ID Card.
Please this is my telephone number:+23355542**** or +23355945****
thanks.
waiting for your urgent swift response to act upon the confirmation of my tracking login details
Best Regards.
Reverend Mr.Roodole Botchwy and mrs. Justina K*****
Elvis:
Dear Sir,
As I already specified in the previous message, many clients often make mistakes when typing the initial password. Please check again. The website interface allows online verification of the position of the package, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am waiting for the copy of that identity document, in order to be able to proceed to the Receiver Authentication in delinquent conditions of transaction security.

Cheers,
Elvis
===

Good news from the PLog servers:

The parcel TRK69834**** has reached Heathrow International Airport - London/UK.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team
====

On the Church side, Anderson is happy and he already has better feelings.
Of course he's trying to avoid doing anything else, so now he promises to hire a hymn specialist... of course, only after he gets the money and the package. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the good Lord almighty God bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Thanks for accepting my apology.well as a matter of fact all my assistants do not know how to sing hymns,but i will employ hymns specialist singers very soon for my parish.

Hopefully i will organize a ceremony for prayer and thanks.this has been my plan earlier before now that if i receive all the offers from you.
like i promise the entire whole of my community that i'm going to organize a ceremony for prayer and thanks

I receive the parcel with many thanks also responded to Mr. Elvis Presley the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel.
Am having a serious difficulties experience to login my email and password to parcel delivery website my email via *******@yahoo.com

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave insists:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. It is a wonderful idea to employ some singers for the ceremony. I want to advise you to start practicing with your assistants, because it is common in our church to sing hymns during service. Of course it doesn't have to be professional quality but they all need to learn at least a few hymns. Can you please make a list of 10 hymns you think will be appropriate to teach your assistants?

About the tracking website, I can't help you with the problems you have with the password. I suggest you contact the shipping company about this directly or ask one of your assistants to help you with this.

Be blessed
Dave
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:17 pm

Anderson to PLog manager Elvis:
Please attached scan copy document of the receivers identity card

Mrs.Justina K****

thank you.

and
Please i still having problem with the login .
i even change the password as you instructed,but still could not be able to login.
Please specify your real login website to login and correct the password through your computer networking system
Of course we are not satisfied with that voting card.
We really want to see Sister Tina in her underwear. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Elvis to our moron:
Dear Sir,
Is this her only ID? According to the rules imposed by the Insurance Companies, the documents accepted for authentication are those mentioned above in my previous email. In this case, the document presented is a simple voting card and has no legal authentication value. We will solve the problem of course with the help of the biometric procedure (some simple photos), but before resorting to this last option I ask you if Mrs. K***** has a Passport or Driver's License.

Cheers,
Elvis
and
Dear Sir,
I confirm that I have received the requested information and that it corresponds to those in our internal records. If Mrs. K**** has a passport or driver's license, I would be happy to receive a good scanned copy. Otherwise, we will proceed to Biometric Authentication and I will come back to you with the necessary explanations.

Cheers,
Elvis
PS: He seems to be an idiot and doesn't understand how to log in to the PLog website... I explained again, with printscreen and additional explanations. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Purple
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Purple » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:06 pm

Having viewed the videos with interested hilarity, I couldnโ€™t help noticing the amount of apparent wealth amongst the congregation, nor the word โ€œscumโ€ emblazoned on the back sleeve of one of the tops

I get the impression, that although he is a medium level scammer, he is surrounded by others more successful at their โ€œtradeโ€ than he is. I feel sure that these other people will soon point out to him the error of his ways, to wit, heโ€™s been taken for a complete mug

Oh to be a fly on the wall when that happens

On the matter of paint, it appears to be emulsion rather than oil paint, a bitch to get out of your hair and clothes (let alone your eyes)

You rotten lot โ€“ have you no mercy ? โ€“ (he said, laughing his head off) โ€ฆโ€ฆ

Logar
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Aug 2006

Post by Logar » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:07 pm

I never trusted any offer from the Internet.
And this is coming from an AFF scammer. :lol:
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela
"Your mother is a mad pussycat and your father is ordinary skeleton" -Jerome
"if you want to do something do as manure man ok." - William

Kills: :flag_us: x2 :flag_uk: x2 :flag_nl: x3 :flag_es:
:$_lad: x141

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:07 am

Tuesday

This morning we made a succesfully dollachop operation and my fake lad Obi will manage to steal the church money. Tonight, Obi sent an email (see above) to Brother Emmanuel (the church's accountant) requesting that the bank account be changed and the money sent to Nigeria. Of course, the old and innocent accountant will pay into that account. Now, brother Emmanuel goes to the bank to pay and will be absent from church all day long. It will be impossible to recover the money. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

07.26 - Father Emmanuel forwarded the last Obi's message to Anderson, with the message:
Brother Obi, brother Anderson, God will bless you! I was a little confused because of those 2 different messages I received yesterday, but surely God cares for us and he sees what our spiritual and material needs are. Now I go to the city, because today is an extremely busy day for me and because my duties require me to do so many things in such a short time. But so Jesus did not complain about our sins, nor will I. I will go directly to the bank to pay the amount of 25,000 (twenty-five thousand) US dollars in the bank account held by the secretary of your parish mrs. Ama**** C. Grace, may the eternal glory of the Holy Lamb give us all strength and Faith! Sister Davie told me about you yesterday in words of praise and I remembered that indeed I saw on Sunday a team full of Faith that did the will of the Lord somewhere in Africa. Now I realize that it was about your team and I congratulate you again! Glory to the Holy Lamb! I will make a short term - quick transfer, so that the money goes to you immediately and can be collected in 24 hours at the latest. Be blessed! father Emmanuel
===

The Parcel
- He had problems with the PLog authentication mode, but I fixed this impediment. :mrgreen:
- I moved the package to London and Paris ... the idiot checked the position on the map, so he now sees the package approaching him.
- He still insists that the Voter ID Card is valid but we will try to get those wonderful and funny biometric pictures.
- I noticed that he signs all the messages with a different name (does not use that "Anderson" name, from all of his messages with the church.

Anderson to Elvis:
Attn Mr.Elvis Presley,

voting card is a major identification identity card using for banking transaction over here in my country Ghana.

without voting card you cannot receive any major huge items over here in my country Ghana.

Thank you

Elvis to our imbecile:
Dear Sir:
I asked for assistance from the technical team and they confirmed to me that you already have an active account:
username: [email protected]
password: Godisgreat******
With this identification data you log on to the site and enter:
Tracking number: TRK69834****
PIN number: 4****
The parcel monitoring application shows you the position of the parcel and the current geographical coordinates. The technician sent me a relevant printscreen right now. You will find attached. Please check the monitoring system now and confirm that everything is fine.

Regarding the correct Authentication of the Receiver Justina K****, I am afraid that this document (Voter Card) is not legally accepted. The Ghanaian authorities probably allow its local use, but we are an international company and we operate according to international rules. Tomorrow I will ask the permission of the Legal Department to use that document together with the photos from the BIP procedure. It is frequently used in African countries and I am convinced that the company's lawyers will accept this form of authentication.

Cheers,
Elvis
Our moron writes to Elvis:
Mrs.Justina K**** has NO Passport NO Driver's License.

Only voting card and voting card is very useful over here in my country Ghana.
without voting card you cannot transact any business over here in my country Ghana.

without voting card you cannot receive huge amount of goods and services over here in my country Ghana.
Do i made myself clear to you now.
Please how many working days for the arrival of my parcel.

yours faithfully.
Another message from him... He is happy that he was able to log in and see how the package moves on the map. :mrgreen:
Greetings Mr.Elvis Presley,

Finally I manage to login successfully with my new password you review to me through your team engineer.

many thanks for your mutual understanding.
Please if may ask how many working days will my parcel arrive my country Ghana for departure.

Best Regards.

Rev.Roodole Botchwy
===

Another good news from the PLog servers:

The parcel TRK69834**** has reached Charles de Gaulle International Airport - Paris/France.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

07.41 - Elvis to Anderson... explanations and good news. :D
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your cooperation, I'm glad everything is fine right now. I ordered the unlocking of the shipment process and sent the copy of your ID (Voter Card) to our Legal Department. I have requested a waiver from the Regulation in order to be able to deliver on the basis of this unofficial document. The answer will come in a few hours and I hope it will be the one expected by all of us. If our colleagues from the Legal Office will still refuse to approve delivery based on that Voter ID Card, then we will call the B.I.P. (biometrical identification procedure) - a standard procedure that is used when the Receiver has no any identity papers. In any case, the shipment of your parcel to Africa will continue.

Theoretically, the route involves stopping at some of the main airports to consolidate the packages, an operation that involves combining in the same transport some parcels that have a common destination. This operation involves a few days in which the necessary import-export documents are prepared. If you want a realistic estimate, then I think that your package will reach its final destination at the beginning of next week. At this moment, the package is in France and will continue its journey today to Spain (Madrid airport).

Cheers,
Elvis
===

The Church and dollachop

The idiot did not sleep at all, because he immediately responded to the message sent by Brother Emmanuel. He is desperate and understands perfectly what happened. Probably today we will receive from him many messages asking for the same thing: for the money to go to "sister Tina" (his wife) and not to the "secretary Am **** Grace" (Obi). Poor moron! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

07.58 - Anderson to sister Dave (from a new email account):

Please sister Sister Dave somebody has hacked into my yahoo email account.

I did not know anybody from Nigeria.

Please contact brother Emmanuel to send the money to JUSTINA K**** bank account in Ghana.

Please contact me from now on through my gmail account.

Please inform everyone about this.

regards.

brother Anderson
Today we will have fun with his episodes of despair / frustration. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:24 am

He's really desperate and and made new email addresses: yahoo and gmail. :lol:

Please sister Sister Dave somebody has hacked into my yahoo email account.

I did not know anybody from Nigeria.

Please contact brother Emmanuel to send the money to JUSTINA K***** bank account in Ghana.

Please contact me from now on through my gmail account or my new yahoo email account

Please inform everyone about this.

Please is my new email address.

please i don't have any partnership member from Nigeria

regards.

brother Anderson
He is also afraid that the package will be stolen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please forward this email to the delivery agent to contact me from now on through this email.

Please inform them to make sure the parcel delivered to Mr.Justina K**** in Ghana
===

- My fake lad Obi controls the church's computers and deletes all the idiot's messages, so Sister Dave won't find out about these events until the afternoon. Too late. :mrgreen:
- At the same time, Obi mocks Anderson and tells him that he has already taken the money and that he will take also the package. I think the little reverend Anderson is extremely worried and scared and I hope that "sister" Tina will beat him! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Obi to our moron:
littel mugu am warned yu no try to ignore mi an coperate wid me

becus am da one who gav yu dis clents from da church ok ??

am hav complet control on da church computa an am took yur monies ooooohhhhh !!!

yu should not hav been arogant an responded to ma previos masajes ok ??

but yu were una big big fool who though he could keep ol da monies fo him

now yu ar left widout monies becus yu ar una greedy littel imbecile

am know also abot da packaj an am wil take dat one too ooohhhhh !!
===

Anderson to Elvis, from one new email address:
Greetings Mr.Elvis Presley.

This to officially inform you that my yahoo email account ROODOLE BOTCHWY has been hacked by Nigeria fraud star this morning.

and I did not know anybody from Nigeria.

Please in case someone contact you from Nigeria regards my parcel.please disregards that person as criminal.

Please make sure you deliver my parcel to (MR.JUSTINA KUBUH) in Ghana
Please contact me from now on through this email address

Thanks for your mutual understanding.

Best Regards.

Rev.Roodule Botchwy and Evangelist Anderson
Well, this idiot gave us the perfect opportunity to request additional BIP authentication. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dear Sir,
Our company takes these cybercrimes seriously and we will take all necessary measures to prevent any kind of electronic fraud. I will send your message to the Legal Department and we will act accordingly. We know what the problems are in Africa with impostors so we are prepared to avoid these unpleasant situations.
- The delivery address remains the one established in the first messages and already confirmed. We will not change this no matter what messages we receive later. You don't have to worry about this!
- The Receiver of the parcel remains Mrs. Kubuh and this cannot be changed. You can be sure of that!

We will proceed as an additional security measure to the Biometric Authentication Procedure, which implies the existence of a set of photos of the Receiver and which is compared with the identity document already existing in our internal records.
I will come back to you with details, after the Legal Department will give me formal acceptance.

Cheers,
Elvis
===

The Legal Department of PLog has decided to use the biometric authentication method, so that any attempt at fraud can be avoided.
I think evangelist Anderson will appreciate our care! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elvis writes to Anderson:
Dear Sir,
We have the approval of the Legal Department for the use of Additional Biometric Authentication. This "secures" the transaction and makes any electronic or physical fraud impossible. We make sure that the package only reaches the person designated as Receiver (Justina Kubuh). So, to summarize, I will explain here the procedure for the biometric authentication (BIP) and please send me those pictures as soon as possible to unlock the delivery of the parcel. I will send you a simple sketch, from which you have to understand the two required positions:
a) Position #1 - with raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
b) Position #2 - with your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.
This very specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci. It is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages.

I need 8 different pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (those two positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the lateral position (for each of those two positions it will be needed 2 pictures from the left side and 2 pictures from the right side),
- 2 photos from the back (those two positions: #1 and #2).

The Receiver Justina Kubuh does not have to be completely nude! I repeat, she must have a cloth or wrapped material around her hips and breasts! It is mandatory that the pictures be taken out, in good light, so that all biometric details are visible. The photos must be of good quality and very clear. If the Receiver has some particular signs on his body (scars, unhealed wounds, tattoos, moles or warts, etc.) it is good to pay special attention to them. A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery). Your parcel is cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so it will be delivered only to the Receiver, in the presence of our local manager. All the related costs are already paid, so you will have to sign a package receipt document and that's all. There are no additional costs for you.

Kind regards,
Elvis
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:52 am

More fun with our moron... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson to Obi:
your cup dor over full.

efcc will take that money from you guys.

i promise the account holder Grace Am**** will go to jail soon
Obi:
am saved ol yur masajjes an am can prove yu wanna cheat old fool robert an all idiots fo da church

am saved ol convrsations in which yu asked mi to et yu rob old robert ok ??

so al yu can do iz suck ma nine inchs long cock ooohhhhh!!

am think yu wil like to suck me becus am saw yur pitures sent to church an am think yu ar homosexualist
Anderson:
I have already reported you to the proper authority.

You think you are stronger than everyone.

your time is up.

just wait and see.

even your receivers Grace Am***** will be arrested soon.
Obi:
yu whine ezactley lik a littel gay an am think am wil send yu some liter moni fo una yellow dress ooohhhh !!!!

am saw dat yu like da yello color so am think yu like huge dicks too oooohhhh !!!

dhat boy wid dyed hair was yur loverboy ??
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:26 pm

This poor lad's head must be spinning!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Anderson to Obi:
For your information my uncle is a Guaranty trust bank accountant.

I have forwarded this account holder details to Guaranty trust bank head office for proper investigation.

<<fake bank account>>

just wait and see.

am no longer interested in any church offer again.
but i must make sure some thing happen to this account holder Grace Ame****

This account dor fritz already

Every day for the champions in charge one day for the looser to take over possession

I know i'm a foolish person you are wiser than me.
never mine

===

Anderson to Elvis... Our boy is nervous and agitated, so he doesn't trust anyone anymore.
End time.

may God punish your generation.

You will never no peace in your entire life?

You will die miserably death soon
Elvis, polite and professional:
Dear Sir,
I'm not sure if I'm talking to the real Receiver now, or with the one who attacked the email accounts. Because your words are very offensive, I think you are the person who hacked the account of the real Receiver.

The Biometric Authentication Process is a process that provides certainty that the person receiving the package is indeed the person who is entitled to do so. We know very well that there are false identities and fraud problems, especially in West Africa. I am sending you some photos taken on other occasions, so that you can understand very well what it is about. Our local delivery agent will know the person who has to pick up the package and will not deliver it to anyone else.

I am waiting for your decision regarding the continuation of the delivery process.
Cheers,
Elvis
Meanwhile, the package arrived in Madrid. :mrgreen:

The parcel TRK69834**** has reached Adolpho Suarez International Airport - Madrid/Spain.

The PLog Team
===

14.29 - Obi continues to mock Anderson. I told him that we were looking at his pictures (stolen from the church's emails) and that we were laughing at him. I think he is in a very happy situation now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yu and yur uncle can com to suck ma huge dick ok ??

togeda wid da fat woman an yur gayboyfriend wid colored hair

am alredy took da monies an am wil shar it wid ma people an frends fro da police

we look now at da funny pitures widh yu an we laugh out loud oooohhhhhh !!!

yu ar una ridiculos fool imbecile an yur whole villaje iz mocking yu now ok ??
Let the lads come to me!

oblated
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by oblated » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Maybe after he submits his biometric photos, the package will get chopped by someone else's photos.