419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 pm

^^^ LOL, good idea!
===

We try to get some funny reactions from him, because it's obvious that today is his worst day ever. He has been living for 3 months with the hope that he will steal the church money and disappear, and now everything is collapsing around him. "Sister" Tina and the rest of his "parishioners" are probably yelling at him and mocking him very hard. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The parcel was "frozen":
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK69834**** is frozen, in the commercial hub of Adolpho Suarez (Madrid) airport for reasons related to the Receiver authentication. Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team
Elvis to Anderson:
Dear Sir,
Did you receive my previous message? This situation is viewed with care and concern here and we will not risk losing the package until we have taken all safety measures to ensure that the delivery will be made in the best security conditions. We have temporarily frozen the delivery and the package will remain in the custody of our local branch in Madrid Spain until this problem is resolved. I assure you that this is not the first time that certain criminals try to steal the identity and the packages of other people and I assure you that we know how to take all the necessary measures.

Cheers,
Elvis
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:46 pm

17:05 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

This morning father Emmanuel went to the bank to transfer the money and it was successful. I didn't hear anything from you anymore today so I hope all is well and that you can confirm to me that you have received the funds.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
17:43 Anderson
All is not is well.
this is foolishness?
Emmanuel transfer which funds to who not me
Gone are his long googled messages :lol:

17:48 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're saying. Can you please explain what you tried to say?

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: πŸ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:33 pm

^^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This frustrated little idiot sent a one-word message to the Support Department of PLog:
foolishness
This is our answer, concise and professional. :D

We are just an office that deals with technical issues.
For any complaints regarding the company's services, please contact your account officer.

The PLog Team
The fact that he continues to respond angrily to our messages shows how nervous and frustrating he is now. Probably everyone else around him found out that "the money was stolen," and our little evangelist Anderson was left with unpaid debts and unfulfilled promises. Muhahahahaha! Mission acomplished! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:49 pm

18:06 Anderson to Sister Dave
someone form Nigeria has hack the funds.
Emmanuel finally transfer the funds to Nigeria why.
this is very ridiculous wickedness?
i don't know anybody from Nigeria.
the hackers are making fun of me right now
they hack the funds through your details.
18:07
after today i will never contact you people again.
all my effort and loan was totally wasted
18:09
I never instruct anyone from Nigeria to receive the funds.
Nigeria is not my country why should brother Emmanuel transfer money to criminal country Nigeria
19:46 Sister Dave
Dear brother Emmanuel,

I'm sorry but what do you mean by hackers from Nigeria who are making fun of you? As far as I know father Emmanuel has sent the money to the account you gave him this morning. He returned and told me that the transfer was successful. We haven't been able to use the internet at all today because there was some problem with our connection. We called the internet company and they promised to come by tomorrow to fix it, but by the end of the day everything was working again. How would it be possible that someone hacked our systems when the connection wasn't working all day? Father Emmanuel already received the details yesterday and only today the internet was out. I'm sorry but I don't understand what you try to tell me about hackers

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: πŸ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:51 pm

In that last message I called him emmanuel, but he didn't even notice

21:39 Anderson
father Emmanuel did not transfer any funds to MRS.TINA ***** in Ghana why?

I receive one useless email message from a fucking person from Nigeria today that father Emmanuel already transfer the funds to them

i don't have any partnership member from Nigeria.

you people are all liar

I gave MRS.JUSTINA KABAH in Ghana account details to you for a very long time.

i don't have anything to do with anyone in Nigeria.
21:41
call me on phone for proper verification understanding
22:20 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

You mean to say that father Emmanuel sent the funds to someone else who is not from your parish? Who is this? Is this the person you said is mocking you? I don't know anything about this. It is late and I am tired, but I want to understand what happened so I can get to the bottom of this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:03 pm

More fun with our moron... Obi writes to Anderson (one funny baptism's photo's attached):
ma frend okojo says dat yello color is guud only fo women

an he wanna buy some nice dress fo yu to bi hiz wife ooohhhh !!!

am wanna know if da color haired idiot iz yur gayfrend or da ugly fat woman boyfrend

what yur odar frends aar sayeeng abot yu imbecile ??

am tink yu aar alredy da gaystar of da vilaj now oooohhhh!!!
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 am

Anderson doesn't respond. He is probably being whooped by sister Tina, all his friends are mocking him and he is in serious trouble because he promised them money that won't come
Dear brother Anderson,

Right now everybody is feeling worried here and we want to know what is going on. Please respond to my messages and let me know so we can get to the bottom of this. Father Emmanuel isn't feeling well because he feels like he has done something wrong. Please enlighten us.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
8:56 Anderson is alive and had a bit of beating with the clue-bat
you are a fake person.

if are a real person not ghost then call me on telephone call first.

i can't be talking to someone on internet only.

The transfer and the shipment of parcel are a fake
Maybe he wants to talk to lenny

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:40 am

Sister Dave tells him to talk to Lenny, he spoke with Lenny before, who was introduced as Robert's brother
Dear brother Anderson

I don't like the way you're talking right now. This will not resolve anything. I'm trying to help and find out what happened,but with words like this we won't accomplish anything.
If you really want to talk to someone on the phone you can call brother Leonard, he is the brother of our late brother Robert Zalee. He is old, but we trust him and he worked with us for years. I do want to ask you not to stress him because he is very sad and sometimes a bit confused since the passing of his brother. His number is <lenny>

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:53 am

Just to annoy him, but also to keep up the appearance of professionalism, the PLog server sent again a warning to freeze the delivery :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... identical to yesterday. Until the last moment, this little imbecile will have serious doubts about this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
===

2 hours later, Obi sent to Anderson another mockery... attached is another funny baptism's photo.
littel stoopid mumu how was yur night ok ??
am hop yur gay boyfriend treatd yu nicely ooohhhh
am tink everyuna in yur vilaje looks at yu wid admiraton hahahaha
yu aar da smart homosexualist of da vilaje an everyuna wanna be like yu
am copied everytheeng fro da church computas an am know where to find yu if am wanna make yu ma biatch ok ??
===

Our friend is so nervous and no longer trusts anyone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

- Anderson writes to sister Dave:
The funds and parcel delivery was transfer to the strange people in Nigeria.
they are group of hackers using their software device to monitor your computers and the church details.
they are cyber criminal from Nigeria.
Please believe me for once.
they have modify email using to monitor every activities of your details.
I believe all these foolish Nigeria criminal got your email details through late father Robert Zalee.
Please for your information I don't have dealings with anyone from Nigeria.
even this email message i wrote to you now they will monitor and still see it,but i don't care?
Please the final solution now for me to believe you people is to call each other through whatssapp video calls or any other video call network system.if not i will never believe anyone again as long the internet is concern
- He also sent another short message to "the server":
fake delivery. not interested?
- From the PLog team, to our moron:

As previously mentioned, we are just an office that monitors online the position of shipped packages and we fix any technical difficulties. The refusal to take over the package falls within the provisions of the Abandonment rules. For any kind of complaints or for any details you must address to your account officer mr. Presley.

The PLog Team
===
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:13 pm

- Nothing new from our dear evangelist... he's sad & upset, probably. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- Old Chancellor Edward is outraged and writes a message to the idiot (Dave is in CC).
Son,
I was outraged to learn that our Holy Church's name was associated with some criminals in Africa who steal our money and commit some computer fraud. Did I understand from Sister Dave that you are trying to claim that we stole our own money? You assume we're criminals? All of this after I allowed you to make a temporary Monument of Faith and after sister Dave pleaded for you in front of the entire Council of Elders? It is real? Are you crazy, or is the Devil talking through your mouth now?

I will ask that the Courtesy Package be recalled back home and I will submit to the Council the proposal to end any collaboration with you and your Parish. Our Church is not a playground and our Faith is not a joke to laugh at. I'm so disappointed and I never want to hear anything about you again. You defied all of my expectations and tarnished the memory of the late brother Robert, who warmly recommended you.

Blessed,
Rev. Edward
At this point, everyone around Anderson wants to look smarter than him and show him the "mistakes that he made."
None of the other idiots want to look like a gullible imbecile, so everyone will blame the poor evangelist.
Even his wife ("sister" Tina) will yell at him, we have no doubt (she is big and solid, and he is small and weak). :lol:
Probably Anderson will be beated by his creditors. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:47 pm

Sister Dave has a little compassion for Anderson
Dear brother Anderson

The elders are outraged by the accusations, but I can't completely agree with them. It is strange that we had a disruption in our connection yesterday at the same moment you were contacted by a hacker and the transfer was made to you.

Unfortunately it seems like our church can't continue supporting your parish because the elders lost all faith in you but I feel bad about what happened and I want to at least reimburse you for the costs that you have made. Please let me know if you are interested and if you are I will go to the library and contact you from another email address. You will recognise it when you see the message. I don't want to contact you through compromised systems.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Sister dave will send him some money through moneygram and of course he has to call the hotline to get the transfer number.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:05 pm

Half an hour ago, Anderson checked the position of the package on the PLog map, so I took the opportunity to explain the abandonment procedure. He will be happy to know that all the goods in the package will be kept by the local team from Madrid. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Elvis to Anderson:
Dear Sir,
Your refusal to communicate with me is tantamount to tacitly adopting the abandonment procedure. I have the legal obligation to inform you on this aspect, and this message will be kept in the electronic archive of the company for possible subsequent complaints. You can consider this message as an official communication.

The delivery deadline (14 days) for this parcel is Monday, November 16, 18.00 local time. After the expiration of this period, if the Sender does not request a R.P. (the repatriation procedure) and if the Sender does not pay the transport costs back to the country of origin (UK), then P.A.P. (the Package Abandonment Procedure) will apply, so the parcel will become the property of the company and the goods contained therein will be equally shared between the members of the local delivery team.

From my personal experience I can confirm that many of the Senders refuse to pay the repatriation costs (which are equal to the initial costs) and they abandon the packages that have not been taken over. It is my duty to make sure that our clients are informed, so please view this message as mere official information.

Cheers,
Elvis
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:12 pm

18:00 Anderson
Alright...but look for way to text me another email address to my whatssapp number.
because i must change my email address also for safety suppose ?
this is my whatssapp telephone number via:+*****
please ignore any other strange number contacting you pretending to be me,apart from this number any other telephone number consider it as fake person number?
18:06
I did not receive any transfer from you people yesterday..

I gave you TINA KEEBAH account details in Ghana and brother Emmanuel transfer the funds to wrong account people in Nigeria
20:41 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I haven't contacted you from the other address yet. I will go visit my sister now and use her computer to send you a message and we will talk about the details.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
21:02 Anderson
okay...thank you very much?
21:20 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I am contacting you from another account now. I am with my sister this evening and I hope I will get a response from you before I have to leave again.

Like I told you, I want to help you financially to compensate for your losses. I got a small inheritance. It is not much but I don't need much and I can only hope that it will help. I can send you $7500,- tomorrow through MoneyGram. Please let me know if this would help and give me the details I need to send the money to you tomorrow.

Please don't speak about this with anyone. I will not speak about this either, not even with the elders, because it is their wish to break off all contact with you and I don't want any hacker to get his hands on this as well. We have lost enough already.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Anderson to my manager Elvis:
I know you are fake delivery company.

God will punish you and you will never know peace in your entire life.

fucking Nigeria fraud scam artist..

Please change your life style or you die miserable death soon
Elvis:
Sir, are you drugged or drunk? You said that someone hacked your email account and you asked us to take additional security measures regarding the delivery of the package to Receiver Justina Keebah. That's exactly what we did, after which you went crazy and started talking nonsense. I don't know what's going on and who I'm talking to now, it's very possible that you're that hacker trying to compromise the image of the real Receiver.

Cheers,
Elvis
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 am

Thursday

- Anderson is still checking the position of the package on the PLog map.
- He also wants Sister Dave to send him some money through MoneyGram. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson to sister Dave:
Please I want you to send the moneygram or western union money transfer:

Receivers Names:(Justina Keebah)

Address:(******* Achimota Village Greater Accra Ghana)
We assume that Anderson's phone card account will be emptied today by phone calls to the MG CallCenter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

09.25 - One short-info from the PLog servers:

You must be informed that starting with November 16, the package TRK69834**** will be included in the internal registrations of the company as being refused upon delivery and will be returned to the Sender / or the abandonment procedure will be applied. For many details, please contact your account officer.

The PLog Team
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:26 am

In just a few minutes Anderson will receive this happy message from sister dave
Dear brother Anderson

This morning I went to the MoneyGram Office and I sent the money to you. You can see the receipt in the attachment. I decided to transfer the amount in GBP because the exchange rate is more favorable. I hope this is not a problem to you. I paid for extra security measures so you have to call the number on the receipt for verification to obtain the number for picking up the money.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
He already sent reminders with his details 3x today

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:43 am

Anderson writes to Elvis, another short sad message. :D
wonders shall never end
Elvis to our moron:
Dear Sir!
Sorry, but I don't have time for bad jokes and cryptic messages. We understood very well your problem related to the hacker who infected your computer and we took all the necessary measures to make sure that the package reaches the real recipient mentioned in our internal records. If you do not want to take the package, then please do not send me such offensive messages. At the end of the deadline, we will apply the regulatory provisions related to abandonment and we will inform the Sender about your refusal to take over the package. The Sender will decide if he will want to pay the repatriation costs or if he will abandon the package.

I wish you an excellent day and thank you for using our services!
Cheers,
Elvis
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:57 am

We think the story will end here.
- Anderson still checks the package on the PLog map, but no longer trusts anyone.
- He demanded that the package be returned to Sender. Obviously, this decision is not his. :mrgreen:
- I don't know if we'll get anything from him... he's bankrupt, he's frustrated and everyone laughs at him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson to Elvis:
This is strange delivery company.
Please abandon the package and return it back to the sending.
and
This is guys is trying to work me.

Please i'm not your client
Elvis, very polite. :D
Dear Sir, good evening!
We have noted your option and we will no longer send any information about the package. The repatriation decision will not belong to you, but only to the Sender. As I already said, if the package is not picked up until November 16, we will send a message to the Sender. He will make the decision he wants. I don't understand your attitude, but it's none of my business.

I wish you an excellent week with your loved ones!
Elvis
A very sad lad writes to Elvis.
legitimate delivery company never communicate at night.
also genuine delivery company never demand any upfront money from their customer until successful delivery of items to delivery location address?
this package sound like fraud and scam
you are wiser for your mine,i'm your mugu
this is over.

i just wanna see the end of this transaction both the delivery and the transfer are fake package.
you are the same person communicating with me both church,delivery,transfer?
i know everything.
i learn this particular package from you now and i will never use the name of the almighty God for scam and fraudulent activities,because i'm honest christian.
please try change your life style.
One last attempt to convince the idiot ... we don't intend to insist, because he has no resources to do anything. He's fucked up! :D
Dear Sir,
Have you heard of time zone differences?
I don't understand the reference to money. Did anyone in our company ask you for money? Really?
Your all words are very offensive and I refuse to enter into controversy with customers of our company.
The rest of your assertions are so subjective and in complete ignorance, so I don’t want to explain anything more.

Cheers,
Elvis
===
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:03 am

Thursday
21:22 Anderson to sister Dave
I just return back from mountain for prayers since morning.

I never call money-gram office for verification to obtain any mtnc number for picking up the money before for many years receiving money worldwide

please you have to call moneygram office yourself.
for your information moneygram never operate this way.if you go to moneygram to send money to someone immediately moneygram will give you 8 digit mtnc number to your receiver.
I never call any moneygram office?
23:46 Anderson sent that same sad message to Sister Dave (the one he sent to Elvis)

I couldn't check sister Dave's alternate email account until just now, but that's fine, she's not with her sister all the time anyway, so he had to wait for a reply
Dear brother Anderson,

I just arrived at my sister again to check my messages and see your strange message. I don't understand what you're talking about. I don't think I have ever asked for money from you and if the delivery company did that they are certainly wrong and I have to investigate that.
The elders have instructed me to call back the parcel, but up until now I haven't done that in hopes it would be delivered to you in a few days time, but I heard that you refuse to identify yourself properly after that hacker interfered and stole the money.

I can assure you that this security procedure from MoneyGram is completely normal. I have paid extra fees for extra verification so that no hacker can interfere and steal the money again. They said that only the receiver can call the number from his or her own country. I have sent the money to Ghana so if I call the number from a phone that is not in Ghana they will not give out the number to pick up the money, so unfortunately I can not call them for you. Please do this yourself or my effort has been in vain.

be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:18 pm

The idiot insists on sending messages to Elvis... I think he wants to convince himself that everything is real, because otherwise he would have to admit to himself that he was a gullible imbecile. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson:
Your time zone differences is fake scam

DHL delivery never ask such question.
Elvis:
Sir, I don't really understand what you want.
- You have communicated that someone has penetrated your computer system and you have requested assurances that the delivery will be made only to the Receiver.
- We have offered you the standard Biometric Authentication procedure, which is used exactly in cases where we need a strict security of delivery.
- You reconsidered the decision and announced that you did not want to take over the package
- I informed you about the provisions of the regulation.
- You have brought serious accusations against our company and you are showing clear signs of paranoia.

This is the last time I respond to such offensive messages. You know what to do if you want delivery to continue.
It is not my decision and it is not my job to solve your psychotic problems.
Have a nice day!
Elvis
Anderson:
receive the parcel and use it to help yourself okay.
i offer the parcel to you free of charge from my heart
this is a token gift for you as your xmas bonus hahaha?
Elvis:
Okay, that's clear for me now. I'm just talking to a kid who's making jokes. No problem.
Please don't write me any more stupid messages because I won't take them into account.
The package remains in Madrid and in case of abandonment it will end up in the possession of the local team there.

Have a good day!
Elvis
===
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Anderson spent money on an 7 minutes international conversation with the MoneyGram robot :lol: ... of course he's even more unhappy now.

The moneygram verification number is useless.
Please verify the number the yourself and send the mtcn to me.
also i can receive more than $1,000 at once on moneygram here in my country this is our law.
unless you verify the mtcn number yourself and send the valid control number to me.
the best way for me to receive this funds is bank to bank wire transfer to account holder receiver name:.

Here is the account details for the sponsorship package:
<<SNIPPED>>
and
I called is moneygram verification number you instructed but the process is useless
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:26 pm

This morning Sister Dave wrote
Dear brother Anderson,

I have done what I can to help you within my possibilities. I have sent you money to support you and I even paid more for this security procedure, which allowed me to send more at once. I don't know what is wrong with it, but I expected to hear that you would've picked up the money by now instead of hearing complaints and a lack of gratitude. I know the Lord will reward in His time.
Unfortunately the elders are putting pressure on me and want me to recall the parcel today, so I can not wait with this any longer.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Yesterday

It's clear that the story is over.
I tried to contact him from (my fake lad) Obi's email, just for fun:
mumu if yu manaj to convince da delvery company to bring the packaje
anywhuere in africa we wil steal it and share it with yu ok ??
what iz hapeneeng and fo whar rezon iz dhe packaje stil blockd in europe ??
do no let dhe old fools fo da churc call the packaje back home
we can shar everytheeng ok ??
Anderson:
What is your problem big man.

Please i don't know you.
please leave my life a lone

let me be
Obi:
do not be afraid becus we do no wanna anytheeng fro yu
we need dhe products in dhe packaje mobilefones an computas
we can sell dhem an share dhe monies
we canot get to spain but in africa am hav peopel everywuhere
we hav yur woman name justina kabah an yur addres an we hav yur pitures
yu must talk to dhe idiots to send dhe packaj to africa an am wil take care of dhe rest
yu wil not be involved but yu wil receive yur share ok ??
===

Today

He ignored the last message, so Obi wrote him again:
littel imbecile am read some massafes fro the church an it seems dhat dhey wanna send the packaj back to england
am alredy told yu to convince dhem to bring the packaj somewuhere in africa
aar yu crazy or what ??if yu do no do what am tell yu am wil send to yur home som of ma guys ok ??
who wil cut off yur head and kabah head an put dhem on the street fo everyuna to see
we have yur address an we hav yur picturs so we wil find you easiley ok ??
<<his real address>> ok ??
iz bettar fo yu to obeyi ma orders an yu wil recieve som littel monies fo dhis job ok ??
===

We will end the story here, because we have nothing to get from this little Ghanaian scammer.
He is bankrupt and everyone laughs at him, he owes money to the village loan-shark and his wife probably hates him now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:37 am

Anderson responded to Obi's message... he tries to be brave, but he's scared and that's obvious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
- He is now trying to claim to live in Warri, Nigeria. LOL!
- He seems convinced that the money existed and was stolen.
You are foolish idiot?

don't you ever insult anybody you don't know.

If come over to 9ja i will invite you to come over to my area in warri then you will know you are a very small rat for me to handle.

after insulting me then you are still expecting me to convince church people for you to make more money for your foolishness?
your days are numbered.
your evil will soon consume you?
However, I think we can stop the story here.
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm

It has been a lot of fun. Thank you for allowing me to join you again!