Which email provider do baiters use?

News items and topics not related to baiting.
KlaasLootzak
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Which email provider do baiters use?

Post by KlaasLootzak » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi everyone!

After being inactive in baiting for a few years I am trying to get started again. I have set up an outlook account and used the mugu guest book and filled in severely guest books I found online. A few days have past and still no emails.

I have never experienced this before. Is outlook not good anymore or do I do anything wrong?

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Which email provider do baiters use?

Post by Padme » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:47 am

I don't think the email provider matters much, though outlook may be routing some of your lads to spam. You might try gmail or yahoo, be permissive with what you allow through, and check your spam folders. I wouldn't bother with guestbooks (other than muguguestbook). Just get lads from scamwarners.com.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥