Banking of Lords

Post by Botond501 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:00 am

Characters (with changed names):
Zímonthy Uzsor - Me
Baron Karnich Hugó - Also me, representative of the bank
Kazal Iván - Also me, owner of a recording company
Mr. Harry - The main character
Bernard Frank - Boss of Mr. Harry
Neo Chemicals - The supplier (I've never learnt the name of the contact person)

This is my first bait which I found interesting enough to publish.
Also, at the end there is my first trophy.

I grabbed this email form scamwarners.
It's about reselling chemicals and making a huge profit.
Hello dear,
I work with a Huge Neo production company, I’ve a business proposal that can change our lives for good financially. My boss usually buy a gallon of Neo chemical from a vendor for production at the rate of $47,000 per gallon and he orders about 180 to 290 gallons in two months for production. Unfortunately the vendor passed away few weeks ago, I’ve been able to research and discover another legit vendor which offers about $25,300 per gallon. I sent them an email already, I’ll urge you to stand in the gap between my boss and the new vendor to supply the chemicals to us, I’ll send you my Boss contact in which you’ll send a contract proposal to supply the Neo chemicals to the factory. I’m so sure he’ll be interested to deal because we’re running out of stock. I’ll also forward the details of the new vendor that sells cheaper at rate of $25,300 then we can buy from them and resell to my Boss (company) at same rate of $47,000 or we can reduce discount of $500 - $1000. My Boss will gladly embrace the offer.
We’re gonna make lots of funds more than you’ll expect because the demand for it will be really high.
Regards

Mr Harry....
Dear Mr Harry,

Is this even legal?

Zímonthy Uzsor
Hello, Good day Zímonthy,
Thanks for your swipe reply, it’s a very legal clean business proposal, we will make lots of profit and huge funds from it. I’ll love to know if you’re interested Mr Zímonthy.

Regards
Dear Mr Harry,

I have another question before we begin.
What are these chemicals used for?

Zímonthy Uzsor
Hello Good day Mr Zímonthy,
Thanks for your reply, interest and understanding, I wanna assure you we’re gonna make very huge clean funds out from this deal. The chemicals are used for wild life vaccines, <email>, this is the chemical supplier contact. You can email them for more findings Mr Zímonthy , Please don’t endeavor to update me on their replies. I’ll also send the direct contact of my Boss to you so you can contact him concerning the secured proposal deal which he’ll be so interested in. Let’s work smooth and smart to make cool huge funds Mr Zímonthy. I’m trusting you.

Regards,
Harry
I wanted to know more about the vaccine, but I got nothing out of him.
Here, I begane to speak with the supplier and later with his boss. Most of these messages were boring, horribly formated, so I won't include them.
I wanted to buy us much as possible, but they claimed to have unlimited supply, so I said I would start with 2 gallons, which costs around $50,800.
I left them for a couple of days, and they began to become impatient, so I explained the whole thing.
Dear Mr Bernard Frank,

Yes, I still have it.
I didn't reply in the past days because my cat cat bit my hand and I couldn't type. I'm considering throwing her out, but I still find her pretty cute. I'm always saying I would marry her if she was a catgirl.
Anyway, do you still need it?

Zímonthy Uzsor
I sent a similar message to both the boss and the supplier.
The boss replied to my previous message within minutes, I replied too in minutes.
I thought it was too ridiculous for them, but I got a reply the next day.
Hello Zímonthy,
Sorry for late reply, I was in a meeting, of course I’m really interested, we should proceed, I’ll send the address of the company warehouse, so they can be delivered there and I really love cats too.

Regards,
Bernard.
I think I will get back to cats later, because he ignored my next question about them.
At this point they played their show, I made a deal, gave the address of the boss to the supplier, now the supplier could start demanding the money.
Dear customer,

Okay, we will process your product as soon as possible, payment should be made before delivery.

Thanks.
Zímonthy, of course, wasn't prepared to pay such a huge amount.
Luckily, he soon found a solution, but he needed a little help.
Dear Mr Harry,

So, there is a little problem.
The company asks for payment in advance, which I can't afford right now. I need to get a loan first.
I would need another recommendation to get it. You wouldn't be a guarantor or financially liable. You would only need to fill a short document, it will also contain the legal details.
Would you do it for me?

Zímonthy Uzsor
Dear Mr Zímonthy,
Oh thanks a lot I’ll do that for you Mr Zímonthy.
What do you want me to do?

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Harry,

I should thank you.
You should print out and fill this form, then scan or take a picture of it and send it back.
As I said, I only need this recommendation to get the loan as soon as it's possible, without this it can take months. And you wouldn't be a guarantor or financially liable.
If you need to ask any question before filling it, please ask me, or I can give you the contact of the bank.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Dear Mr Zímonthy,
I’ve printed the form already, I’ll fill it up with all required details, I’ll get back to you shortly Mr Zímonthy.

Regards,
Harry.
I sent another email to him, but then he went silent for a day.
Recently he replied quickly, so I thought I lost him, the form was too much.
In the meantime, I got a loan scam letter, which I couldn't find on scamwarners, so I thought he didn't want to fill the form, so he wanted to get at least a smaller amount of money with the loan scam.
But today I finally got a reply.
Dear Mr Zímonthy,
I did as you’ve instructed.... print out and fill out the details eloquently.
And he attached my first trophy. (He sent it in a .heic format, which gave me a bit of work to open.)
It is far from perfect, so the association certainly won't be satisfied with it.
Also, he states that his parents are from Hungary (my character and the bank is there), so his word worths more for the association, but he was so lazy, that he didn't search what is the most popular religion in Hungary, so he only wrote "Other".
Last edited by Botond501 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb
Re: Banking of Lords

Post by Botond501 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:45 am

Here is the development of the story.
For start, a new character gets introduced, Baron Karnich Hugó, the representative of the association.
Dear Mr Harry,

I forwarded it to them, thank you!
I'm not sure which are the necessary fields, so they might accept it like this or contact you with some questions.
The contact person's email is <email>, you will receive an email from him if there is any problems.
But hopefully everything is alright.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Hello Dear Zímonthy,
Very well, so when are you getting the funds to pay for the product?
We need to proceed with the transaction as soon as possible so we can do more business transaction after this.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Harry,

I haven't got a reply from them yet.
As I said, after they approve your recommendation, it should be a matter of days to get the money, and I will immediately make the transaction.
We should be happy that I could find this association, it's not easy to get a $50.000 loan quickly.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Hello Dear Zímonthy,
Very well, so when are you getting the funds to pay for the product?
We need to proceed with the transaction as soon as possible so we can do more business transaction after this.

Regards,
Harry.
Here, I reminded him how big the loan in question is, hopefully a bit motivating.
He also got the first letter from my new character with the instructions.
Dear Mr Harry,

I haven't got a reply from them yet.
As I said, after they approve your recommendation, it should be a matter of days to get the money, and I will immediately make the transaction.
We should be happy that I could find this association, it's not easy to get a $50.000 loan quickly.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Dear Sir,

I am writing you on the behalf of Hungarian Noble Association and Community Bank.
Mr. Zímonthy forwarded your recommendation. However, you missed many fields and we can not accept it like that.
All fields, except those under the "Significant Other" label, must be answered. Please send me the completed form.
All your questions are welcome.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Zímonthy, I’m done with it.
Dear Mr Harry,

I forwarded it to him. I hope this will be enough, but we will see.
Also, if he asks for something more, you can send it to him directly.
I have no problem with forwarding, but it would be probably faster.

Zímonthy Uzsor
He might not have read it, or didn't understand, because he only answered the questions under the Significant Other label, while I explicitly stated that's not needed. Anway, the bank still wasn't satisfied with it.

At the same time with the above emails, he tried to get out some money from me with Neo Chemicals. Of course, I clarified I will transfer the money when I have it all.
Dear customer,

We await your response, kindly get back to us as we proceed.

Thanks.
Dear Madame,

I want to ask you again to be patient.
I'm doing my best, but there are some obstacles which I need to overcome.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Dear customer,

It’s Monday, lots of orders are coming in, we’ll also like to process yours and set for delivery immediately.

Thanks.
Dear Madame,

Then I'm afraid that we will only be able to start the delivery the next week.
There is no way I could make the transaction today.

Zímonthy Uzsor
Dear customer,

Your order has been placed already, try make some deposit as we process your order for delivery.

Thanks.
Back to Mr. Harry's story, the bank asked for the required information again.
Dear Sir,

I have received the second version from Mr. Zímonthy.
Unfortunately, we still can't accept it. As I said, every field must be answered, with the exception of those under the Significant Other label.
Therefore, I have to ask you to fill them and send it back another time.
If you have any questions about the unanswered ones, please ask me.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
I’m really sorry about that. I’ll get it across to you tomorrow sir. Thanks so much for your patience
Hello Mr Baron, i was able to use my neighbor printer and i did as you’ve instructed.
Thanks once again

Best Regards
Mr Harry.....
At this point, I'm not sure if he doesn't know what sexuality means, or he think nobody would ask for it in an official form. Anyway, I won't push that line any further.
However, he crossed out the dynasty cells. I initially planned that I will just ask him to write his last name there. But he might need to complete another form to get a noble dynasty, or to get adopted by a noble.
Dear Sir,

Thank you, everything looks alright.
We have one last question. It is just a guess from the form you sent, I have no motive to offend you.
You do not belong to any dynasty, do you?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Great stuff so far but you shouldn't tag forms "sent by scammers".
We only do that when scammers send ID's, Passports, Stolen pics etc... ;)

Masking phone numbers and email address is ok though.

Keep up the good work !
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Not too much later, he confirmed my suspicion, that he isn't a member of a noble dynasty. And then he immediately tried to hurry up the process.
No sir, I don’t
Hello mr Baron, pls we really need this loan as soon as possible because if there’s much more delay, my boss might get pretty tired and thereby seeking a new vendor. U understand what I’m trying to say sir, thanks once again.....
I used a different email provider for my characters and I had technical problems with Karnich's so I needed to get a new address. Luckily, the lad didn't mind too much.
Dear Sir,

I am terribly sorry sir, but there were some technical problems with my other email address, I could not send you emails. I needed to get this new one.
I consulted with the directors and we could figure out a solution. We normally need the dynasty of the recommenders to be able to confide in them, so we found a way which allows us to trust you.
You will need to put your and your parents' last name into the dynasty cells. In addition to taking a close picture of the form, you will need to take on where you hold the paper.
I can perfectly understand if you do not want to do such a thing, but you have to understand this is the fastest solution. We have another one, but it might take more time to complete.
I can assure you that Mr. Zímonthy will get the loan on the first working day after you send me the photos.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
He made another attempt to somehow speed up the process, but of course he failed. He then nicely followed my orders. Also, he got so close to my other character that he called him "my Zímonthy". As a side note, the other possible solution I mentioned would be filling another form, but I even gave a choice to him.
All this cos u wanna loan my Zímonthy 50k ? Man c’mon you can’t afford to keep me and Mr Zímonthy waiting for too long because my boss might decided to get a new vendor and we end of losing out on this deal dammnnn
Dear Sir,

Sorry, but it is not me who makes the rules. I just follow them too.
This would be much quicker if we could meet in person, but it is unfortunately not possible.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
So tell me now, what exactly do you need me to do
Dear Sir,

You will need to put your and your parents' last name into the dynasty cells. In addition to taking a close picture of the form, you will need to take on where you hold the paper.
I can perfectly understand if you do not want to do such a thing, but you have to understand this is the fastest solution. We have another one, but it might take more time to complete.
I can assure you that Mr. Zímonthy will get the loan on the first working day after you send me the photos.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
I will do just that and send to u today i think, I’ve been on my way to d city for d past few days... pls bear with me sir
Hello Mr Vartocz,
I’m really sorry for the delay... the reason was becos i had to reprint the form u sent to me initially and i said earlier, i was traveling to the city dis last days. My parents last names and mine are now in the dynasty as well. I really hope u can lend mr Zímonthy this loan this week because my boss is gradually considering a new vendor.....
Thanks once again for everything, I really appr.

Merry Xmas
from
Mr Harry
Dear Sir,

Thank you, everything looks alright.
However, business matters like this are nearly impossible during Christmas time. Most of my colleagues are already enjoying their holidays.
I will do everything I can to release the loan today or tomorrow, but Mr. Zímonthy might only receive it on december 28. I will keep you updated.
Anyway, merry Christmas for you too.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
The form didn't have anything new in it, so I will only include the pictures whit him in it. (Also, thanks bobdemol for the tip for the images.) As a side note, he printed out the coloured form for the third time, he isn't that lazy after all. I think his suffering with the recommendation will end here, Zímonthy will get the loan. But I can guarantee that he will mess up the transfer somehow or spend all of it on one fancy party.
Last edited by Botond501 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purple
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Purple » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:22 pm

Good effort – but just a couple of pointers …..

The last pics of a guy holding up the form is a photo-shop job – three layer job – first the body, then the form, then the hand, plus you should label it as being involved in a scam. Otherwise it’s a simple cut and paste to anyone out there who wishes to use it in a future scam

But on a lighter note – back to the beginning of your post. If a scammer sends you a picture you are struggling to open, it’s his fault, not yours. Simply say you can’t open it, and request it in a different format. Always let the lad do the work. After he’s sent it in 12 different formats, simply say your windows system updated yesterday, and now you can open it

Good start though, and I look forward to reading the rest …..

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Thank you for the advice. I had suspicion too that it might be photoshopped, but I guess I just wanted to believe it was real. Same with the formats, I was too happy to complain. I will try to be stricter with the lad. Also, I edited the pictures.

boofles

Post by boofles » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Wow! That is a horrendous photochop your lad did for you. I literally lol'd. :D :lol:

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:33 pm

After the last post, nothing really interesting happened for a while. I had to start over with the supplier, I'm not sure why they didn't rush to get my money, I'm the one who supposed to slow thing down. I got and reported a bank account from them. The only funny bit I found was this new year wish.
Hello Mr Zímonthy , i wanna wish you a happy new year and may this year bring new achievements nd unfold new phases in your life sir.
I’m just making sure everything is okay sir and if you prolly needs my assistance in any way, pls and pls, do not hesitate to speak with me.... Thanks for everything once again sir.
I took a break for a couple of days. The lad was inpatient, since he thought Zímonthy already made the transaction, but he didn't get the payment slip. To my surprise, he even contacted Karnich, who was ready to help him.
Hello Mr Karnich, i wanna wish you a happy new year and may this year bring new achievements in your life sir.
I just wanted to inform u that mr Zímonthy contacted me on Monday that the loan is in his position and he needed the bank details for the transaction to be done as well as some other documentation. Moreover we haven’t heard nun from him for days now. I’d need u to help me check on him if everything is okay and if he needs my assistance in any way, he should not hesitate to speak with me.... Thanks for everything once again sir.

Best regards
Harry
Dear Sir,

I am sorry for not replying to your last mails for such a long time. I was on vacation. I have seen plains more beautiful than any mountain can be.
Have you solved the communication problems with Mr. Zímonthy in the meantime, or do you still need my help?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich, it’s really nice to know you really enjoyed the last outing sir 😊. I’m excited to hear that, but to be very honest, I haven’t heard from Mr Zímonthy and I’d need you to contact him and find out if he has made the payment for the chemicals. Time is really not on our side right now sir.
Dear Sir,

I tried to contact him by email, but he did not answer me either. I do not live too far from him, so visited him.
It turns out there is an internet problem in his area. His provider promises the solve it in one or two days. He asks for patience from you and the other participants of the business.
That is all I could do, I hope after this everything will run smoothly.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich, i do appreciate your kind gestures and all efforts you’ve made in making sure that I and Mr Zímonthy business proposal goes well as planned to be very honest, I really do. But unfortunately, I’ve been expecting to receive a message from him ever since all to no avail, but I’m trying as much as possible to believe he’s definitely goin to contact me on or before the end of today Monday but if he doesn’t contact me today, I’ll keep you updated as well.
Thanks once again and yeah, have a blessed week!!!
He got the promised mail after a couple of days.
Dear Harry,

Sorry for not responding to your last email for such a long time.
A couple of days ago a stupid bird stuck in one the nearby cables. After that, the internet stopped to work in my whole neighbourhood. The provider was lazy too, they only repaired it today.
I hope you can understand this. A lot of emails gathered up for me, but I'm trying to handle each of them, including yours, as fast as I can.

Zímonthy Uzsor
But then he received silence again. He tried to get help from Karnich again, who got a little suspicious.
Dear Mr Karnich,
How are you doing today. Hope everything is okay with you and business sir. Well, sir, I said I was goin to get back to you if I didn’t hear nun from Mr Zímonthy and at this point I’ll like to inform you that business btw I and Mr Zímonthy hasn’t been entirely smooth because he’s hasn’t made the payment for the chemicals and he barely reply my text.
However, he said in his last mail that he’s experiencing some little challenges with his network provider and this is not good for business sir. So when i got up from bed this morning, I visited a friend of mine in a bid to discuss this issue on ground and at the end of the conversation, the suggestion he gave was that I should plead with you to assist Mr Zímonthy in making the payment for the chemicals to the sellers and then we can carry on from there....

Best regards,
Harry.
Dear Sir,

I am really sorry about not answering for so long. Your emails were flagged as spam for some reasons.
What do you mean by assisting Mr Zímonthy in making the payment?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

How’re you doing today?
I’ve been waiting for your reply.
Mr Zímonthy hasn’t reply me yet, I don’t know why? I hope he’s doing well?
I don’t know if he has made payment for the chemicals, it’s has taken so much time, I don’t know if you can find out and help him make the payment for the chemicals since he already got the funds for the payment so we can proceed with the business deal.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Sir,

I have to say that I am not sure what do you want from me. I do not know what kind of chemicals you are speaking about.
Is Mr Zímonthy some kind of drug addict?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
He proceeded with explaining the whole scam to Karnich and trying to scam him too. I'm not sure why he thought trying to scam a banker was a good idea. He might have even forgot that part. Anyway, for this attempt he got his first tougher slap.
Dear Mr Karnich,

I’ll explain better to you Sir, I work with a Huge Neo production company... <his format, already included above>
Mr Zímonthy is interested and we were working toward the deal I forwarded the email of the sellers to contact them and place order for the product and be shipped to him or my Boss warehouse, I also forwarded my boss contact to him, but now he hasn’t responded to me at all for weeks now, I don’t know if he has made payment for the products from the funds you lend him already, I haven’t heard from him for long now, I’ve been sending mails to him, yet no responses. I’m really worried about him.
Mr Karnich, I’ll like you to stand in the gap for Mr Zímonthy and also try check on him.
We’re gonna make lots of huge clean funds and it’s gonna be a steady business trade transaction.
I’ll forward the emails to you Mr Karnich.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Sir,

You still did not answer what kind of chemicals you are speaking about.
I do not want to get involved in some kind of drug business.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

It’s not any form of illegal drug sir, it’s vaccine for wild life animals. It’s Agro (Agricultural) field production.
A very huge productive business that gives lots of funds return in which you’ll never regret dealing with,
We buy cheaper for the vendor and resell to my Boss. He’ll pay a reasonable amount per gallon and he normal order about 200 to 300 gallons per month.
I’ll forward my Boss email, then you can write a proposal to supply the wild life vaccine and how much you’ll like to sell a gallon, he normally buy $47,000 per gallon. Then I’ll also forward the email contact of the wild life vaccine sellers that sells $25,300 per gallon.
We’ll make good funds from this business deal Mr Karnich trust me.
I’ll forward both contacts to you shortly.
Thanks.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Harry,

I could not believe my eyes after reading this. I am feeling greatly offended by your suggestion.
I did say that I would be ready to help the business of yours and Mr. Zímonthy's. It is my duty as a noble me to help my fellows. Just like my grandfather, Baron Karnich Tihamér, who gave his life for his country in World War I and my father, Baron Karnich Ulrik, who lost his left leg in the Battle of Voronezh.
But you sir have just suggested that me, Baron Karnich Hugó, should take away the business of Mr. Zímonthy and betray him. Selling my dignity for a handful of coins. Acting like a barbarian, a pirate or a mercenary. What will happen next? Will you ask me to rape Mr. Zímonthy's gorgeous and virtous sister? Should I also record the whole thing and send it to you to satisfy your vicious needs?
I am only willing to communicate with you because I still want to help Mr. Zímonthy. Still, I would require you to apologize.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
He immediately apologized. It's worth counting how many times he used sir in the second mail. Of course, this won't satisfy Karnich, but at least he tried. He will learn that formal apologies in Hungary include reciting the favorite poem of the offended or something similar.
Dear Mr Karnich,

I’m really sorry Mr Karnich, I didn’t mean it that way,
I sincerely apologize.
I myself haven’t heard from Mr Zímonthy for weeks now,
I don’t know why, and I’m worried about his welfare.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Karnich,

Please sir, What’s your suggestion on this.
It’s over months now sir and Mr Zímonthy isn’t responding. That’s why I’m asking you sir, I’ll be glad if you understand me sir. With all due respect sir, I mean no harm, betrayal or disrespect.
Thanks.

Regards,
Harry.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:29 am

The next part is just a long back and forth about Zímonthy and the apology. The lad learnt about the traditional Hungarian apology. He might need to make another one in the future. I needed to press him a little harder at one point, but at the end he understood his situation.
Dear Mr Harry,

It is pleasant to see that you did not intended to offend me. I am also calmed down a bit since yesterday.
As I said in my previous email, I will still help you and Mr. Zímonthy to finish this business. I have time to think, so I have came up with multiple solutions.
However, before I would help, you will need to make a traditional Hungarian apology. Do you know how it looks like or should I explain it?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

Thanks for your understanding, what multiple solutions do you’ve Mr Karnich, I’m glad to hear you out sir. How’s Hungarian apology made sir?, kindly explain to me sir. I really what us to proceed with the business deal. How about Mr Zímonthy? How’s he doing? I’m worried about him.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Harry,

I tried to contact too Mr. Zímonthy by email and I have not received a reply either. I will visit him personally again tomorrow or so. I do not have time for this today, might not even tomorrow.
The traditional Hungarian apology are normally made in person. However, since it is not possible because we live so far from each other, you can record it and send it to me.
It has two parts. In the first, you simply ask for forgiveness and express how much you regret your actions. In the second part, you recite the favorite poem of the other person, in this case me. After all of these, the other person states whether they accept the apology or not. But do not worry, it is really rare that somebody refuses it.
Is everything clear or do you have any more question?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

That’s the same issues I’ve been facing, I’ve been sending lots of text/mails but no reply, please find time to visit him and finds out what’s going on, I hope he’s okay..
How’s your day going today Mr Karnich.. I’m sure all is going well. When will you be chanced to visit Mr Zímonthy? Hungarian traditional apology is quite fair and understandable, I’ve apologized to you, and I’m glad you understand my motive, I didn’t mean to offend you sir.
I’m really looking forward we proceed with this business deal, because I can see the future there.
Kindly update me on the welfare of Mr Zímonthy and the possibles ways we can proceed.
Once again I apologize and thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Harry.
Dear Mr Harry,

I think you have missed the point about the apology. I did not explain the traditional Hungarian apology process just for fun.
I stressed in one of my previous mails that I would only help you with my full strength if you made a traditional Hungarian apology. I thought you were willing to do anything for my forgiveness. But you just claimed that you had already made an apology.
I have to ask again, are you serious about the apology or are just insulting me again?

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

I didn’t miss any part, I’ll see to that.
Have you heard from Mr Zímonthy?
Dear Mr Harry,

Alright, then I am waiting for the recorded apology. My favorite poem is <title and writer of the poem>. It is hard to get it in English, so I will attach it.
I will visit Mr. Zímonthy in the afternoon. However, I will not tell you what he said until I get my apology. It should take around 3 or 4 minutes to record the whole thing, so I see no point in wasting any more time.
If you still have question, I am still here to answer.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Karnich,

I await your responses

Thanks.
Dear Mr Harry,

As I stated it in my previous letter and in several other ones, I will only help you if you make a traditional Hungarian apology.
You had plenty of time and I explained it carefully. I see no reason why you are delaying it. The only possible explanation is that you are not serious about regretting your actions. If that is the case, please do not waste my time and insult me further anymore.
However, if you regretted your action, I am waiting for the apology.

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
Dear Mr Karnich,

Didn’t you receive the attached file I sent?
Dear Mr Harry,

I do not see it in your previous emails, but it is attached to this. I had my browser updated in the meantime, I believe it could solve the problem.
Of course, the apology is accepted. I must say you have a talent for this.
Mr. Zímonthy was not at home when I was there. I must say, I am worried about him too now. I have sent an email to all my friends who know him. Somebody might have some information about him. However, I did not have an luck so far.
I will get back to you as soon as I know more about him. Let us hope nothing

Yours faithfully,
Baron Karnich Hugó
To his defense, it was indeed there in the previous email, I just didn't pay attention. The English title of the poem gives no Google results, also so I removed it, but you can read it here. You can listen to the recording here. I couldn't find a recording about it either, so it was a beutiful contribution to the Hungarian culture. If the bait ends, I will share it somewhere.
I am not sure where the bait will go from here. Karnich might find him a job at a recording company. Zímonthy probably got enlightened, joined a small church and donated all of his money to them. But as I said, I'm not sure, and I'm open to suggestions.

Purple

Post by Purple » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:05 pm

Yes, that's why I chose it for him. Just the English title didn't give any search results (I found the full text in a collection of Hungarian poems in English). That's why I was worried about putting it in my post and used sharetext for it instead.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 pm

The bait after my last post had varied success. Karnich showed Harry's recording to his friend, Kazal Iván. He happens to be the owner of a recording company. He noticed Harry's talent and offered a job to him.
I might have presented a bit too complicated scheme to him or it made me look too dependent on him. The lad started to demand pay upfront. He presented paying after the work some kind of devilish thing. While I am still trying, that part of the bait is probably lost. The bellow letters are the offer and some of his more interesting replies.
Dear Harry,

I'm Kazal Iván, I got your email adress from Hugó. He's a precise guy, so he must've told you.
I've heard your recording of Ladislaus V. I must be honest with you, I hate that poem. I had to learn it in high school, but I forgot it. You can imagine the rest.
Beside my personal problems, I must say, you recited it pretty well. There's place for improvement, but it's good for start.
I'm in the head of small company which makes audiobooks and dubbing for films sometimes. I have some employees, normally I wouldn't hire any more people. But I recently got my hands on some government funds. It's a interesting story, I might tell you it later.
But the point is, there's one problem. To actually get the funds, the project must be international. That means, I have to get recordings from someone who isn't Hungarian citizen. And that person could be you.
You see, the funds in question are huge. Therefore, I would be willing to give a larger share to you. We will need to figure the details out. Trust me, you won't regret this deal.
Are you interested? Do you have any questions?

Best regards,
Kazal Iván
Dear Kazal,

Very well then, I accept your terms, but you’ve to understand this is not my field nor my area of specialization, But we’re gonna make things easier for ourselves, I’m a very busy person, but I’ll create time for the deal.. you also have to let me know how serious you’re.
How much funds will you be depositing now?
I’ll be sending my account information.
Then you will provide the articles I’ll be working with.
Let’s proceed.

Best Regards,
Harry.
Dear Kazal,

Very well then, 150 pages of the novel, that’s will take lots of my time.
Proceed with the payment now, so I can take out my time to work on it, you already heard a sample of my recording, how much are you paying now? Let me know so I can know if it’s will be convenient for me or not.
Thanks..

Best Regards,
Harry.
Dear Kazal,

I’m not a poem writer nor a singer... I’m only doing this out of the relationship I’ve with Mr Karnich.
I’m a very busy man, I have my office here, you can’t tell me to do this without any payment or driving motive, I’m not a kid here, you don’t expect me to cut out my time for this without you making any payment for my time, it’s impossible, you’ve to understand that. If you’re really serious here, you’ve to make payment down. Let me know how much you can pay now, I’ll know if it’s suitable for me or not to proceed.
Let’s work smooth and smart here Mr Kazal.

Best Regards,
Harry.
Dear Kazal,

If you can’t make any deposit there’s nothing I can do about it, my time is money, I get paid hourly. you don’t know my personality. If you’re really serious, let me know how much you can deposit now, I’ll know if it’s okay by me or not. Let’s less much talk and proceed.
If only you’re serious.

Best regards
Harry
The positive side of the progress of the bait is that I have collected and reported 5 bank addresses from the lad so far. Karnich get involved in the business, spoke with the supplier (the lad refused to tell me the contact person) and the boss of Harry. He will probably continue failing to make the payment and might get some forms filled by them. A bit later, I plan to make a surprising return of Zímonthy or his sister.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:03 pm

This bait has the elements I really like,
✅ Multiple bank accounts (congrats on the 5, and counting piggies)
✅ Wasting the lads time over a long period
✅ Hilarious fake trophy (it takes more effort/time for a lad to do that photoshop than to simply take a selfie on his phone)
✅Creative story and characters

There's some good places you can still go with this. If he's not biting on the voice work, you might introduce some criminal element he can get involved with and potentially earn more money - I'm sure these Hungarian film productions have some element of money laundering and shady producer types involved... :D That also allows you to involve other villains, mobsters and the like, who might end up stealing payments (you sent the money - but then the mobster steals it) you "send" later on.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I will keep your suggestions in mind.