General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Nigerian refugee camp follies. Now with pictures

Post by sparky905 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:16 pm

For a few months now I have the daughter of deposed Libyan dictator Gaddafi (her name is Aisha) trying to get my character to assist her in freeing up over $100 million she squirrelled away. Sadly, her lawyer is useless and she has been forced to live in a refugee camp in Nigeria while she waits for the release of her money. She has appealed to me to help her, and my character has sent $500 via moneygram to assist her. Sadly for her, multiple calls to the moneygram hotline (thank you scamming the scammers!) has produced no results.
i have exhausted all my call cards today, left with nothing,
if you have another alternatives,please i beg you,besides spending much buying call cards. i really need this money by Monday morning.
It is good to see them wasting resources on things that will never pay off.

Now her poor children are dying of cholera in the refugee camp. My character just happens to be good friends with a doctor who is a member of Doctors without Borders and is willing to assist. He wrote to the woman asking for details. She quoted wikipedia and considered it a diagnosis.

The doctor kept at her, asking for details, for no doctor would prescribe without accurate information. She is fed up with the doctor, but begs him to send money for testing. He clearly states he will make provisions to assist, but not until the medical issues are addressed.
If really you want to help,no need coming up so many questions,its glaring you are willing to help,just wasting my money using the internet,the money i do borrow from people
He told her she is wasting her internet, not me. Had she answered the questions clearly and thoroughly days ago, her children would be recovering now.

In frustration, she has suddenly conjured up a doctor from the camp who is dealing with this very matter.
the diagnosis of cholera is a stool sample which is not available because money is needed to get all
this and for malnutrition. MONEY IS ALL THEY NEEDED URGENTLY
TO SALVAGE THEIR SITUATION.
My doctor writes back offering assistance but questions the rational for a blood transfusion and requests copies of all lab work done. Further, if cholera has not been confirmed, how can he prescribe treatment?

The poor camp doctor is upset because my doctor is also requesting details on the water supply system at the camp as it is the most likely candidate for the source of this infection.

I don't know where this is heading, but it is fun knowing I am eating up their internet time! I got the lawyer fired, and hopefully Aisha will get a new one soon. While all this is going on, they keep trying the moneygram hotline and the poor internet at the refugee camp is preventing them from getting the MTCN.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Nigerian refugee camp follies

Post by bware419ers » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:53 pm

a stool sample which is not available because money is needed to get all
this
Money is needed for a stool sample? :shock:
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:15 am

The fake doctor confirmed that the stool sample test was free.
The test you are talking about,is it done for free,certainly ,No.Money
is involved.

So why keep asking question,which are baseless
He will not share test results but only appeals to me for money. My doctor character is not happy with this. He wrote to the fake doctor
You harp on about money instead of answering clinical questions.

You are there and available to send a fellow doctor medical details which can then initiate the treatment. The lives of children are in your hands and how you respond.
He confirms that they are still trying to get the money from Yukon Cornelius, my prospector character. The moneygram hotline is not cooperating.
The money Cornelius sent to her,till date, had not be received,due to
poor reception receiving the reference number of money-gram,you can
confirm from Cornelius
Cornelius himself rec'd a nice message today which warmed his heart. Yukon Cornelius told the lad to override the voice prompting on the moneygram hotline by saying loudly "Error Code 419". Sadly, the lad did this at the wrong time and it never worked. As a result, Yukon will go to the moneygram outlet and speak in person to the agent. I'm sure this will work out now........
On the MONEYGRAM ISSUE,please get it done and soughted out ,HE(RECEIVER) have tried the new idea thrice yesterday in my presence,,it never works out.When it gets to the MAIN MENU,he did not answer the questions,but HE loudly say on the phone 3 times "Error Code 419",it will continue asking the questions and talking,even without hearing from me(RECEIVER).i have burnt a lot of money getting call cards,with more debts on my head ,till date,i have incurred debts that need to be settled,even if any would assist me again,let me pay them off their DEBTS,please help me,ASAP TODAY and find the lasting solution to get this money from MONEYGRAM and sent to me through another transfer or wire process,that will just go straight to the account owner.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:36 am

^^ Great about the waste of resources.
In case you want to waste more of her/his money have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1351
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:54 am

Time and resource wasting ideas are always welcome!

The lad wrote this today after my character said he would withdraw the moneygram funds.
the guy i am owing had been on my neck,since that 27th of last month that you sent money through moneygram which had been elusive since then,besides xmas is here.

I had beg and begged you to recall thee money and send it through RIA,WU,or SMALL WORLD,its very glaring picking that money you sent,cant be possible,after several attempts as directed by you.

Please ,i am begging you,if really want to help me and my children,just recalled the money from moneygram and have it sent through of those means i told.

Do see reason with me,i need your urgent assistance and intervention to recall back this money and have sent asap before xmas,otherwise things will be bad for us and anything can happen,help me sir.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:09 am

The lad finally admits he is a scammer/liar.
Do find a place in your heart to forgive me that i lied,because i have no choice.
One must wonder how sincere this "confession" is though since the destitute scammer still has eyes on a huge prize
To be candid,my dad had money here,before it was moved to a security company,but not $105M,but $15M.
So the huge prize has shrunk to "only" $15 million. I have a feeling it is still a big lie though.

My doctor character received a similar apology and a glimmer of hope
Please do find a place in your heart to forgive me,i want to use this xmas to repent,
It almost sounds like a cheap holiday movie where the scammer decides to use the Christmas cheer to repent and start a fresh life.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:27 pm

After the lad confessed to lying, my character forgave "her" and offered to raise money with his local church to assist. My character asked for details on this $15million fund. For such a large sum of money, it is referred to in very vague terms. For the lad's long term success, we need to establish specifics. My character wrote:
You say this fund is with Halifax Asset Management? Where are they located? You say the funds are not cleared. What precisely does that mean? What do you mean they (the funds) are in a security company? Who do the funds belong to? How did they get to this security company? What idiot placed them there and why there and not in an accessible location/format?
Rather than answering questions or thanking me for soliciting help from others, the lad writes back in anger today:
Thanks for keeping me and my children hungry
It is strange that someone who has lied to me all along and only at the last minute admitted the "truth", is angered that it left no time to put together an assistance package. Now they blame me! My character responds rather tersely but also dangles that large carrot on a stick.
If you had not lied from the beginning, your children would not be hungry. That was your choice, that was your decision, and the blame rests only on your shoulders.

I expect your reply to be full of information and details so we can help, rather than nasty words directed at people working behind the scenes to secure long term assistance for you.
Hopefully, this nasty person will see the error of their ways and place themselves in my hands for gentle salvation.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:21 pm

These refugee camps are just choc a bloc with relatives of murderous tyrants. I am helping Susan/Suzanna/Suzanne Mubarak (Egypt) help her shift her funds. Unfortunately they employ the most inept financial experts to help them. These are some of may favourite baits as it is dead easy to play off oneโ€™s (fake) sympathy for the refugee with the incompetence of their advisor. Mubarak has been baited for 3 months now and is still convinced I am working hard on her behalf but being frustrated by her advisor.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

lakeside77
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by lakeside77 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:38 pm

It looks like it is time to tell her that, according to informed medical opinion, untreated cholera in children is fatal within two weeks. Now you need proof of life.
I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:27 pm

Shame that I can never get anywhere with scammers like these.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:50 am

Sadly, I think the scammer dumped me for inaction. I am trying to dangle another carrot their way but am doubtful of success. It was fun while it lasted!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Wow.....I was pleased this morning to find two messages from Aisha apologising for her silence.

dear yukon,
so sorry reply late.
there was was no internet facility for me,to write you,i am so sorry.
please its not what you think,i really need financial help,so i can leave the camp.
Looks like time the local church put together a special package to assist!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:10 pm

Please sir, I really need this money this week and raise tangible money to start a business, pending when the $15m is cleared
The poor refugee now wants not only money to be able to leave the camp, but enough to start a small business. Only until her $15 million is released by her lawyer. Sure.....

When asked if she needed anything else besides money, perhaps new clothing, bedding etc she replied
I dont need clothing or bedding at all,all this when sent here,huge sum would be charged to collect it from the courier services
Interesting that she would have to pay to collect the items. But when asked if she wanted new phones and laptops no such conditions applied!
i will be happy to get any, either laptop or phone, which ever one you can raise for me,i would greatly appreciate it.
It just so happens that I know of a wonderful 5 star shipping company which might be able to help in this instance and send her not just a package of goods, but hopefully the entire bill of goods she deserves.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 pm

My character wanted concise answers regarding the scammer's $15 million fund. Instead she replied with
sincerely dear,i am tired with questions all the time,now i have started earlier still,every mail comes with one questions or the other
i would suggest sending money in that regard but please dear,act fast,there no delays like before
i dont want delays,you send the money here and the items below too,with my brothers name,,please ,i have provided all you needed,no long protocols again,like the money gram,its direct to the account once sent through bank
I wrote back
I am offended by your statement that you are tired of questions. I told you I am collecting money from others and they have questions they want answered before giving. Then, as was explained to you, I will pool the money and send. You are not showing much gratitude for those who are assisting, and one potential donor told me he will save his money for people who are not so rude. I feel the same except I promised already to help.
The interesting thing is that the receiver's address is the site of a small church in Lagos. Is this just a convenient address to be used by a scammer or is this another fake minister using religion to line their own pockets?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:04 pm

The scammer is now apologising all over the place. I love a humbled lad. He wrote to my doctor character telling him how reformed he is. He ends his note with
when,will all be available
I guess gratitude is one thing, expedient gratitude is another.

To my main character he writes
i have accepted all the blames and faults that i caused from onset,for lying,i have learnt my lessons and promise never to tell lies again.i must confess iam so happy having such wonderful people around me,
I am sure that is meant sincerely. He ends with the following:
please do,let me have all payment details and way bills of the delivery of the phones,laptop and name of the courier company.when will all this be available?
Hopefully the lad will not be disappointed with the performance of the delivery company.......

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:37 pm

The lad has no internet....unless it has to do with money LOL. On Tuesday, told him about my prospector in the north of Canada who runs an alluvial gold operation in the good weather, and traps fur bearing animals in the winter. Wednesday the lad writes back wanting to know what my doctor character does for a living, as well as my main character. I wrote:
I am really upset with your note because you ask what John and I do professionally. Obviously, John is a doctor and that was made clear weeks ago. And in my most recent message I told you what I do for a living. The fact that you either ignored what I wrote or take no interest in what I have to say is a sad commentary on this entire situation.
The lad writes back:
please do not be upset with me,i have forgotten that,please iam indeed so sorry,its not greed as you think,but sometimes,alot of thinking on my head,i am sincerely so sorry,sir.
Always nice to have an apologetic lad. Then, regarding the fake lawyer (who has been silent since December 23) and the lad's rather laid back approach to the funds, they wrote:
the attorney has not come back,but would know and by monday next week,would update you,meanwhile still waiting,but if it failed on monday,i think otherwise and takes the next step doing it myself,lets keep our finger crossed.please just a little more patient..by brother also,had been working on the funds.
For someone with millions of dollars at stake, and who is desperate enough to be pleading for money, the lad is rather blase about the whole matter. So my character turns up the heat.
Madam:

The lawyer said he would be contacting me this week, All I have is silence. You are content to wait even longer, even though you need money in the worst way. You told me the funds are in Dubai, the lawyer says they are in Europe. Neither of you gives actual details, just talk. What exactly do you mean that your brother "has been working on the funds"??? What work is he doing? I must have a clear and detailed update on these funds by Friday morning or I will not be sending the package or anything else. You might find that mean spirited, but in truth, you need to take control of your life and secure those funds even if I must metaphorically kick you in the ass to do so. Pardon my language, but the lawyer doesn't care how badly off you are, he returns to a nice home each night when the office closes and has a good dinner with family. Where is his incentive to move quickly? You need to take charge.

I will be packaging up the electronics today and have them ready for shipment tomorrow. I need details on this fund or the package will remain here until I get them. There is no need for you to do without when you have so much almost at your fingertips.
I guess it's "tough love" to force the lad to do the right thing and get the millions of dollars into the right hands. I will hopefully be receiving messages from the lawyer and/or the lad full of documents (or apologies). It's time for this lad to have some homework. They already have lost a small fortune in frustration with the moneygram hotline number, which was done on borrowed money. Now it's time for them to expend either time or resources on details of this fund.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:44 am

Rather than answer difficult questions about her useless lawyer, my refugee scammer just fired the lawyer. Also, her brother, who is the actual scammer here posing as a widow in a refugee camp, now cannot answer questions either since he has covid. Amazing how quickly things happen in scammer land!
Instead, the scammer says the money has been moved from UAE to the UK and is on its way to Canada. She told me for the first time that there was an agent handling this. This story just evolves.....and the lad will say anything to stall while the money gets transferred and the package shipped.

I wrote back:
Madam:

I am exasperated by the circular talk here. You told me earlier that you were waiting for the attorney (who was still retained at that point) and that your brother was working on the fund. I asked specifically what he was doing, you did not tell me what this "working" is or was. Now you tell me about someone named Mark P*******. Who is he? Why has he not been mentioned before? You told me the money was in UAE, now you say it is not. When did this happen and why did you not tell me? Why does this always change? How can I send a package to someone with covid?

Right now I can report that a friend helped me wrap up the package for shipping and I want to go into town tomorrow to send it. However, despite what I asked for, I am still no further ahead in understanding about this fund. I have seen no documents, no paperwork, nothing. The story evolves constantly. Who is delta security? Why is this money being sent everywhere except to you?

Until I have clear answers I will not send the money or the package to you. Further, I will not deal with Mark P****** until this entire matter is explained clearly. Fifteen million dollars is a lot of money and yet your casual attitude toward it suggests you consider it mere pocket change. This must stop.

I will monitor my email and once you have sent the req'd information I will send the assistance.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:44 am

The scammer does not want to make up paperwork to forward to me of course, so tells me her brother had a secret meeting to fire the attorney and appoint someone new to manage the fund and move the money. The "detailed" explanation???
it escaped his mind,so sorry about it
In the scammer's mind, this is sufficient to avoid the issue. He then writes
we are looking forward to receiving the packages and the money as per
your promise today
In other words.....just send the money while we stall at this end.

My character replies, repeating what was said in his message.
I am sending a repeat of my statement from my last message Until I have clear answers I will not send the money or the package to you. Further, I will not deal with M*** P******* until this entire matter is explained clearly. Fifteen million dollars is a lot of money and yet your casual attitude toward it suggests you consider it mere pocket change. This must stop. I am not speaking to anyone on the phone at this point, I want this in writing since it involves so much money.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:34 pm

My greedy Lagos lad, formerly known as Gaddafi's daughter, has not issued demands for me to send documents such as a waybill so he can get ready to receive a valuable package. While requesting I send details, he dodges providing details of the non existent fund once again.

in place of it dear, I buy all your ideas and would not rush, but wait for the documents to sent to you through m*** p*******,all protocols observed and noted sir,will adhere to your instructions, so as to keep alive of the funds.

Please sir, do not be mad with me, its just that my mind is not settled yet, based on the situation on ground,but i really thank you and your friends to be there for me when i needed it mostly, my good lord will bless you all.

dear Yukon, how much did you send there? What notice are you talking about ?on phone or email?no way bill of the packages, please do throw more light, so my brother can get prepared and knows the name of delivery company packages and the items inside it,sir,i need you you to tell me more on this shipping of the packages.

once more, I am very grateful, I cant just wait seeing it a dream come true,my good lord will never allow you to lack anything and he will surely meet you at the points of your needs. Please sir, do update me on the shipping and the money sent asap.
The package will be sent by an associate of mine so the lad will think he is free and clear of providing details about the fund. Once he logs in and checks the progress of his package and is confident it is on its way, he will receive a notice it has been frozen. Then he will be required to send the details, but this time the proverbial carrot on a stick will be a little larger and a little bit closer....
The shipping company has your brother's contact information and will be sending an email notification to that address. He can log in and create an account and track the package. They will send him the required details.
I am still waiting for details of this fund. I am not waiting for some unknown person named M*** P****** to send me papers at his convenience. Send the details today. Again, I am tired of asking for the same thing and constantly being told to wait. The wait is over.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:59 am

As expected, the lad denies anything untoward going on! LOL And still manages to squeeze in further requests for details on the shipment.
thanks once again for the quick response.
no,its not what you think,he will send it on monday,please be patient sir .
sir,what are the things sent?did you send any money sir?
let me know now .
But two can play the "reply but don't answer" game.
I find it difficult to believe that neither you or your brother will send me details. I do not wish to deal with your agent right now, I want to see details from you. Not Monday, but today. I have been patient, suffering thru two useless lawyers and now some agent who has nothing to say.
My character will find out shortly that his associate put the cash in the package and then sent it. The lad will be upset.....which is fine.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:39 pm

The package has been sent.....P-LOG shipping guarantees delivery or they will reimburse you at double the value of the package. The lad will have rec'd his notification for the package by now. He still is not sure of the exact contents ( electronics inside), nor how much money is being sent (in theory via bank transfer but possibly a mistake has been made....). The required documents for the $15 million fund have still not been sent to my character, and now that the package is underway, the incentive to send them will be gone. For now.

In the silence my character wrote the following:
I rec'd an email notification that the package was shipped yesterday. Apparently, they have notified you as well. I was going to call the office and ask them to wait until I saw the paperwork you promised. Now that it is in transit, I will have to trust you will send the paperwork on Monday as promised.
Please make sure you do.
We wait anxiously for the lad to reply.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 am

My Nigerian scammer is excited that the package with the cash is now on its way to him/her. The scammer is mixing up his pronouns and characters in his messages, writing under the widow's email but signing it as her brother, and vice versa. This is fine, it just confirms they are the same person and the "brother" is the receiver/scammer.

It was agreed that the documents for the $15million fund would be sent. Now there is (surprise!) another delay.
as per the paperworks,we needed your full details,names,address and
phone number,possibly your passport or pics,which will included in the
paperworks.there might be a delay please.

no approximate delivery date given yet,though they have not replied
me,still waiting to hear from them,sir.
I especially like the line "there might be a delay". It is now Monday their time, and the documents should be sent by now. I wrote back
You need only send copies of the paperwork to start and when we begin to process it, we will then provide whatever information is required. I have waited far too long for this paperwork to be sent and am not allowing more delays,. You said it would be sent Monday, and now you put conditions on it. I am now thinking there are no documents at all and that this is some form of delay or stalling.
No doubt the "delay" will be attributed to "protocols" or blamed on the agent handling the money. Regardless, the package can be frozen until the lad complies. Maybe let the package get across the ocean first......then pull the rug out from under them.

As expected, more stalling. The key paragraph in a long letter was this
sir,give us saturday 16th to send the docs to you,then 18th january
respectively,we commence real full action on the funds to you sir.
In other words, our package should be here by then so we will just keep stalling.

I replied in part
I am not waiting until the 16th for the lawyer, and then the 18th for the documents. No doubt there will further delays then. I don't want to talk to Aisha on the phone with updates on a daily basis. What can she possibly tell me except to wait more and more and more.What I want you to do is to fulfill the promise you and your sister made to me which was to have documents in my hands for January 10th. Where are your copies of the paperwork? Nobody would be so big an idiot that the have no records of their own regarding $15 million.
The lad replies
sorry sir,there was a rethink on the fired attorney,who knows alot of
the funds,we cant let him go,considering that people can be very very
funny at times and would not want to be taken unawares anymore,we are
so sorry indeed for not consulting you,by so doing,that will never
happen again

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:20 am

Please note: the parcel will not be used to safari the lad, but to add credibility to the story!
Our Friend wrote: dear sir,

this percel was supposed to be delivered to my doorstep in lagos-nigeria,but when i track it with tracking details, it was giving the percel location is at beaver creek, but how come?

when will this percel arrive here in ,Lagos -Nigeria? please kindly explain better.
Plog wrote:
Good day mr Emma,

thank you for your message.

I have checked the status of the parcel and it is not, as you say, in Beaver Creek Colorado (USA), but in Beaver Creek, Yukon (Canada). The parcel is scheduled for pickup and forwarding to our hub at Erik Nielsen airport in Whitehorse, from there it will be flown to our international logistics center at Toronto Pierson Intl. Airport.

Our logistics department is still in the process of determining the most efficient route to Lagos after this, but normally it should take no longer than a week for the parcel to reach you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Sherry Poppar
Plog Customer Support
(The lad had told Sparky that he thought it was in Colorado (it wasn't, he probably does not know how to read maps). I accidentaly mentioned it in my email to the lad. If he notices, we'll just say that Sparky's character had contacted Plog too)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Yes, with safaris banned to stop lads from spreading Covid to innocent people, the package is just a carrot on a stick to get him motivated.

The lad apologises some more, rather than actually doing something, with the following blather.
yes,its true,the mistakes had been done,do accept our
apology.henceforth sir,we shall surely keep to our promises,trust and
us,give the last chance and benefit of doubt.we already have that
plans of coming over to canada,when we fully finalised the wire
transfer of the funds is a reality ,then we will try our luck on
taking loans from the bank here,since we re assured of the funds is
100% conclusion.

please sir,accept our apology,this i promise will not happen again,we
shall always consult you before taken any decisions,so sorry sir.
Apparently the plan is to have the money sent to me, and then they will come to Canada (somehow) to collect it in person. And how will these poor people travel without money? They will apply for a bank loan!!! I'm sure that will sound good to the bank! "We are Libyan refugees living in a Nigerian refugee camp, and we want to leave the country, can we borrow some money? We are going to see a man in Canada whom we have never met, but once he gives us our $15 million, we will send money back to Nigeria." What could possibly go wrong with that?????

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:53 am

The lad has been informed that the parcel is now at Toronto international Airport. He is tracking the parcel continously. He seems concerned about the safety of the parcel. Nothing to worry though. Security measures are in place (BIP pictures anyone??)

Lad wrote: dear sir,

thanks for the update.

i hope when it get to lagos-nigeria,it will be delivered to the address given.

how do i locate your office in lagos?

is there any other process required for delivery of the percel and i
sincerely hoped it will not be tempered with?

please throw more light on this,as i am still waiting.
P-log wrote: Dear mr.

thank you for your message.

The sender has paid for doorstep-delivery. This means the parcel will be delivered to the address specified by the sender. As we do not have a Lagos hub, the parcel from the local hub in Cotonou, Benin. As soon as the parcel reaches the hub, the local manager will contact you to make arrangements for delivery.

As for the safety of the parcel; it is marked as a HVP (high value parcel). Extra safety precautions are in place, and you can be sure the parcel will not be tempered with.

If you have any questions or remarks, please get in touch

Sherry Poppar
P-log Customer Support
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule