7So Many More Emails....

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Lazarus
Hello, I'm Looking Around
7So Many More Emails....

Post by Lazarus » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:37 pm

I probably get 10-15 per day. ALL start with "Hi Dear" or something like that. Most are from Benin. ALL want $25-$100 "Fee." I have a boilerplate reply that goes like this......

Great! What an incredible deal! First, I need you to give me my actual name. After that, if YOU pay the "fee," I will gladly remit $100,000 to you for your efforts. Good deal, eh? Waiting to hear from you. To date, I have had no response but would love to have one of these "Lads" actually engage me. :lol:

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: 7So Many More Emails....

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi, welcome to Eater!

If you keep using the same reply, and not getting any replies, it might be time to re-think your strategy :D

To me, your reply scream "Joker" to the lad (as in: someoneone playing witht hem, not a genuine victim). If you want them to engage with you, have them believe that you are genuinly interested in their proposal. Then, when they believe (when they are 'hooked') you can start having a little fun.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: 7So Many More Emails....

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:13 am

My New Years Resolution is to start posting more of those emails on Scamwarners. I confess I have been sorely lacking on that front this past year, and I need to atone for my sins of omission. I have about 30 emails I need to go through, make sure they're not already on SW and then post them. Lazarus, it would be awesome if you could post some of those on scamwarners.com as well! That way anyone who googles the email addresses in the scams will come across the warnings.

8-)
Last edited by bware419ers on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected the ScamWarners.com email address
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff