A FAITHFUL OFFICER WITH A FATEFUL OFFER

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
LordTicklefarts
Not quite a Newb
A FAITHFUL OFFICER WITH A FATEFUL OFFER

Post by LordTicklefarts » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:30 pm

Hello 419eaters,

I am currently in the middle of conversing with this "honorable" senior officer, Lieutenant Colonel Karen Creighton (female). I didn't respond immediately, so I expected I was too late to capitalize, but nearly a year after the first email, circumstances haven't changed. It seems the two month window of opportunity has been extended. Or I guess her tour of duty was extended. How fortunate for me! :lol:

I have already received her fake deposit certificate and military ID which are posted in the passport forum for your enjoyment. ;) I am stalling with her because but I am still 'concerned about taliban agents infiltrating' our emails.

Despite,the urgency of the matter, she seems to take a week to answer my emails. I wonder how bad are her injuries after 'been shot, wounded and survived suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God' She has no cell phone also.

Introduction email below:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lt karren [email protected]
> Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 09:36
> Subject: re: Your attention needed.
>
> My name is Lieutenant Colonel Karen Creighton (female). i am an officer with the U.S army, I'm currently in Afghanistan on a mission, i have been here within the last 11 months, which i have less than 2 month to go back home and when am back i want to retire and have a new breath of life; that is why i am desperate in need for an assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$18,000,000.00) Eighteen Million United States Dollars to you for investment purpose in governemnt approved projects in your country if I can be assured that my interest will be protected until I complete my service.
>
> Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks against the talibans and it was agreed by some Government officials that we can have part of the money The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a diplomatic means I was able to get the package out to a safe location.
>
> I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $18, million USD for your assistance and I will send you all the documents of the money to conduct a safe delivery when I read from you.
>
> I do not know how long we will remain here but won't be up to 2 more months, and I have been shot, wounded and survived suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.
>
> Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
>
> Full Name:
> Full Address:
> Tel/cell numbers:
> Occupation:
> Photo ID:
>
> I look forward to your positive response.
>
> Truly yours,
> Lt. Col Karen Creighton.
We must proceed 'as soon as possible'!
- :twisted: -Pleased to sniff you - :twisted: -