Pay the Stork Keeper

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Acrophyseter
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Pay the Stork Keeper

Post by Acrophyseter » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Hello. This is my first time posting on 419Eater, and the first time one of my baits has resulted in something interesting enough to post. The emails are in normal text and my comments are in italic. Redactions are in square brackets.

Reply to: unsecretery@[domain].com
Subject: Friend,

My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

officer.I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat in position with a

box containing Bank Check instruments worth $2. million dollars died

after being confirmed positive of the corona virus on the 10Th of

April 2020, at the JFK Kennedy Airport on his way to your city to

deliver the Box to you.

He secretly informed me before his demise that the box belonged to

you,and pleaded to me that I should assist him to get this box to

you before his death at the isolation center. To ensure that the box

is delivered to the right person reconfirm your following

information details below:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY
MOBILE NO:

Please, get back to me asap and also endeavor to keep this to

yourself as am doing this selfless service to ensure the diplomat's

last wish is honored.

-----

I thought he was flying into Miami. Why is he at JFK? I asked him to send it through diplomatic courier service or DHL, why did he come to hand deliver it?

Can you just send it to me by DHL or FedEx?
I don't trust the post office.

-----

Thank you Mike for your response, truly I don't know this young man of blessed memory from Adam neither do I know why he landed here.
I just met him at the point of giving up but I promise him that I will not disappoint him so what I am doing now is more of humanitarian service.

But if you shoes to use DHL or FedEx is okay too but am just thinking of the charges difference. but you need to reconfirm your information.

Best regards,
Jeffry Mark.

Side note: Shoes instead of choose makes me wonder if he is using speech-to-text software, as do other weird mistakes later.

-----

Hi Mark,

The delivery address and phone number are on the shipping label. I have not moved or changed phone number, so the details are correct.

Just bring it to the DHL office and they will take care of delivery.

Thanks,
Mike Roch

The scammer is using two first names, so I deliberately call him by his fake last name as if it were his first name.

-----

Hello Mr. Mike,
this is to update you on the new development regards to your request to DHL I have gone to the office according to your request and they told me that due to the money involve that your box must to be ensured and cleared with sum of $280 US dollars before taking off from here and and you must to make provision of $1,500 US dollars for the delivering agent at hand that as soon as he hand over your box to you, you will pay him the delivering fee at hand immediately. so if there's any other thing you need to know from him you can contact him on his email at microst@[domain].com or +1[7185550169].

Best regards
Jeffrey Mark.

The scammer pretending to be the UN Secretary General is handing me off to a scammer pretending to be Microsoft. Also, Jeffry became Jeffrey.

-----

To: Microst

Hello,

Adam already paid for the DHL insurance. I have $15.00 in my coin jar so the payment on delivery is not a problem.

Thanks,
Mike Roch

----

You are well com Roch,
Yes, we have told Mr.Jeffrey Mark the total cost of your fee for the insurance and clearing of your box before we can take of from this airport is sum of $280 US. so please if you are ready with the payment you let us know or send us your payment sleep so as to get prepared with the ticket, NOTE: the assurance is that once you make the payment you will receive your box in the next 24 hours.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Ben,

Who/what is microst? What is payment sleep?

Can the fee be billed to a DHL account?

I am very confused about what you are saying. Can I pay by credit card?

Thanks,
Mike Roch STI

My fake identity "Mike Roch" (my crotch) now has a suffix!

-----

Hello Roch,
The word microst is abbreviate word it is a team name to our department, payment sleep is a confirmation of any money that you pay to some where or some one, the bill can not be bill to DHL because the $280 is not for DHL $125 goes to clearance of your box from the store room or wave house while $155 goes to the insurance company. Too many question! is any thing the matter?
Yes you can pay by credit card if that is your choice but there is an account if you need it.

-----

Hi George, (got the name wrong on purpose)

I see, you are talking about a payment slip.

Payment sleep sounds like an ESL priest's euphemism for prostitution.

I'm sure immigration and customs enforcement can find you an English class. Do you prefer German? (Unfortunately I only speak English and Spanish.)

I can pay for the insurance. Normally Costumes and Broader Protection is responsible for warehouse cost because they hold the package but I can pay that if necessary. Can you please send a link to the payment portal so I can pay?

Finally, can you please confirm that the package is in good condition, not damaged, and properly refrigerated?

Thanks,
Mike Roch

I intentionally called him by the wrong name. I ask about refrigeration because I later claim that the package contains horse semen. I referred to Customs and Border Protection as "Costumes and Broader Protection", but he didn't seem to notice.

-----

Hello Roch,
Yes I personally went to the warehouse yesterday when he came to my office to book for the delivery of your box, I saw the two boxes it was well kept there is no problem for that at all. if it is card you choose to pay with then buy iTunes 100 2 and 50 1, 30 1 then scrash the number snap them and send it to this our email and call me immediately on my phone +1[7185550169] or you can send to Mr Jeffrey Mark he can all so do the needful and bring the document to us.
but if it is account you want then indicate let me send you the account.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your quick response. Please send the account information so that I can pay by bank transfer.

Thanks,
Mike Roch STI

-----

Hello Roch,
Please kindly stop the payment to the account I gave to you because the woman that owns the account has been hospitalized for two days now which will be a delay to the delivering of your box because we don't know when she is going to be through whit the hospital bed.
I just get the information of it now but I will provide another account for you to pay in and let that no bother you at all, Note that the more you delay the payment the demorage for clearing will be accumulating and the fee may increase.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

This is during the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic. The scam is based on someone dying of coronavirus before they could deliver my package, and now the scammer's money mule might actually have coronavirus. It could also be something else though. The scammer also sent me this email before sending me any actual bank info.

-----

Hello,
I don't understand who this person is. Can you provide the bank information for the warehouse and insurance company directly?
Thanks,
Mike Roch STI

-----

This is the account you will pay in to the fees as you demanded be low.

Bank Name: BBVA compass in Alabama

Beneficiary Name: Marie [Last Name]

Bank Account No:[account number]

Routing No: [routing number]

Bank Address: 1520 th St S, Birmingham Al,35233

Beneficiary Address: [69 Example Rd], Malden, MA 02148

just send to us the payment slip as soon as you send it to enable us to prepare our self on time.

I attempted to report this person (likely a money mule) to the bank but they hung up the phone on me.

-----

less than 20 minutes later

we are stil waiting for your paiment detailes.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

one minute later

we are stile waiting for your payment details.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

perfect opportunity to ask an unrelated question!

Why you send the same message twice?

-----

Because I fined out that their is typing erro in the first one I sent.

-----

The second one also had a typing erro. (intentionally making the same "typing erro" as the scammer) Does your computer not have spell check?

I didn't send the transfer because you asked me to cancel it. Do you want me to send it now?

-----

Yes send it now if you can.

-----

Ok I sent it. (I didn't, obviously.) Can you provide the package tracking number?

-----

That is the main reason why I told you to send us the payment slip as soon as you make the payment.
it is with your payment slip that we will use for the clearing of your box before we can have collect it from the warehouse and all so the our prove to the insurance company for the documentation as you know that it is the hole documents are involve in registering your consignment boxes.
So it is your payment that hold the hole process now sure you must get your tracking number before we live this office.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Here is the payment sleep.

What does this have to do with holes?

Attachment: Payment sleep.pdf The PDF I sent is just one blank page.

-----

Hello Roch,
the attachment you send is blank we cant see anything in it. kindly snap it with your phone and resend it please or you can send it plain with out PDF.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

The bank app doesn't let me take screenshots. (this is actually true of many bank apps) I will try to send it again.

Can you please make sure you have the latest version of adobe reader?

Attachment: Payment sleep.pdf I resent the same blank PDF.

-----

The payment information is important to our services to you and other offices which we can not do anything here without it as I have explained to you.
try as much as possible to send it or if you can add me on your Whatsapp so that you can forward it to me for me to print it out.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

I don't have WhatsApp but I can talk by text message

Can you please make sure you have the latest version of adobe reader?

I will try to figure out another way to send it

(I think the scammer believes I sent money but he is having technical problems.

-----

I am verry busy to go for adobe now just try how you can send it, that is the only delay we have now.

-----

I took a picture of the bank website on my laptop.
I did take a picture of my laptop, but this is actually PowerPoint.
thumbnail_20200926_200125.jpg
thumbnail_20200926_200125.jpg (157.43 KiB) Viewed 14158 times
-----

Hello Roch,
This is to acknowledge the recipient of the payment slip you sent, doe it came after our closing for work and I don't work on Sundays because I am a christian and all so a pastor in my church so I worship God Sundays and resume work Monday.
Am just coming back from the warehouse in respect to your boxes but the storekeeper requested for the recipient information that was used in documenting your boxes and that is the only prove I must to present as I am not the signatory to the documentation and the signatory is dead.
So please kindly send you information to me now because they have taking there money to avoid more demorage and I want to get every down thing ready to be sure your boxes is taking off first thing tomorrow morning.
1.Your full name.
2.your address for delivery.
3.your phone number.
4.your ID card or passport photograph.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Trying to think of excuses. I don't have a fake ID for "Mike Roch" so I hadn't answered all morning
Hello Roch,
Am stile waiting for you, tallk to me.
Scammer sounds lonely.

-----

Scammer is very lonely.
Where are you Roch? You are delaying my work here please send this your information and let me complet my work it's all redy 4:31 pm.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

I'm sorry I made you wait. I didn't see your message. It is a lonely time, and it makes me very sad when I am trying to talk to someone and they don't respond. I'd love to talk to you about dinosaurs and extinct animals. What do you want to talk about?
I am actually interested in dinosaurs and extinct animals. I chose Acrophyseter as my username because it's an extinct species of whale that would have eaten extinct semi-aquatic sloths.

I already sent you the information, and it's on the shipping label. What else do you need before you send the semen?
The scammers usually claim that the packages are full of money or something, but I'm ignoring it. "Mike Roch" is a horse breeder, so he is getting shipments of horse semen. The scammer doesn't know that yet.

I am at home on my farm. so is everyone right now. I haven't left except to get groceries! Why are you asking where I am?

-----

Hello Roch,
Try to understand me I went to the warehouse twice today just to claim your box but the storekeeper bounced me twice because I did not come with the recipient information, yes your information is on the label which I saw it but if truly I come to claim the box of a grate value I must have the reference information with me.
remember that I am not the person you give your details at first I am just a finsher of the delivery of this your consignment and not the depositor of the said box to the warehoue, so please send this your information and save my time for other things I don't wnat all this aguement to avoide more demorage.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

yes Roch, I due understand that your at home all so on your farm too but am just asking you for your information that will enable me receive your box from this warehouse which with out it I can not go to the insurance company empty handed, it is the box and the content that we are insuring once again kindly send me your information as listed below and that is the only thing they want from me.
1. full name.
2. address.
3. phone number.
4. ID card or passport photograph,

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

I sent it in a previous email. Are you too dump to scroll with a mouse? (The scammer had previously said "dump" instead of "dumb", so I'm calling them dump.)

Mike Roch
[1234 Example Rd]
Melber KY 42069 Real town, has possibly the best ZIP code in the country.
(270) [555-0116] Using a free app for this, not my main phone number.

-----

Good will get back to you soon.

-----

Hello Roch,
Congratulations, we have picked your boxes from the warehouse and have ensured it, and all your information are confiemed and we have made your parckege rady to depart on the 30th September 2020 at 7:15 AM from here to arive to your airport at 9:15 AM same day.
But something arise here from the custom on the custom seel stamp, the custom said that your boxes will not pass with out there seel stamp which we have been dragging with them but they said that it will cost sum of $930 US D for the two boxes due to the value of the money involve.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

20 minutes later

We are waiting for your respond as this is the last money you will pay and you get your tracking number.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello,

I don't understand. There is only one box. Unless you open the outer box and destroy the seal, there is an inner box inside, with dry ice and insulation, then the container of semen.

You assured me that the seals were intact in a previous message. Either way, Costumes doesn't charge you for that.

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfoc ... ne-brokers

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfoc ... os-into-us

both of these links are real

If the seals were broken during the storage in your warehouse, that is YOUR responsibility.

Customs does not charge anything for these inspections. Maybe your other customers want to bribe customs to let packages through because they are importing products that are illegal or require extensive, expansive and expensive documentation. These documents are needed for horse semen but I already have them! If you lost the documents, you have to obtain them yourselves from customs because it's all your fault.

-----

Hello Roch,
The only thing you don't understand is that the man that was coming with this your box died on the 10th April 2020.
Your box pass through different hands before Mr. Jeffrey Mark came to our office on the 26th September 2020 barely 3 days now and your box is all most ready to be deliver tomorrow, what do you want from me again?
from 10th April to 26th September is roughly 6 months I think you should apportion blames to the people that has been taking care of your box before I come in.
You most to Know that I am a pastor in the gospel work of God and the word of God is in me that I can not lie to you for no just cost, I asured you of safty of your box and it is.
I said that the custom is charging you for a seal stamp, this is the stamp that approve that your box has been scanned with the valuable content in other not to have any other inspection at your airport and that is in no means become my responsibility.
Note: I brake non of your box seals and lost non of your document, and am sure that this is not the right time for argument (1) the warehouse is not ours but of the customs (2) your box is in the customs costurdy for now pending wen you pay there seal stamp fee (3) denger of acumulating another demorag.
Send there fee Asap and get back to me as we are left with limited hours so that I can deliver this your consignment box tomorrow and be free I don't like too many argument in my work.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Stop talking about god (Intentionally not capitalized.)

Are you telling me you're a priest to make yourself seem trustworthy? I have deep mistrust for priests because so many of them are raping children or protecting people who rape children. Even those who don't rape children are shouting evil things to take away the rights of women and LGBT people. (I intentionally made this extreme. I know that not all priests/ministers/etc are like this.)

There is no such thing as a "demorag"

I understand if it's more convenient for you to bribe customs and your other customers prefer it, but I don't want to bribe customs because my shipment is legal and customs will give you all the documents free of charge. You just have to go to the inspection station which is right there at the airport.

-----

Can you tell me something? We have a litle or no time to finish this. Stile waithing for you.

-----

Something

-----

This is not the right time for joke pleas, what is the way forwared?
Of course it's the time for jokes!

-----
at 9AM
You're right. It's not time for jokes; it's time for breakfast.

-----

Okay, we are waiting for your positive responce. After your breakfast thank you.

-----

It's almost lunch time now. Did you do it yet?

-----

I am unable to do any thing now because the custom chooled not allow me tile they get there fee. Am just confuised here stile waiting for your slip.

-----

30 minutes later
Hello Roch,
I want you to understand that to serve God in truth and spirit is a personal decision. I have gone to the custom office threeis today to see if I can setle them with a token but the controler finaly toled me that he dont want to do his work the way it suppose just because of the respect he have for me other wise the scan displayed that your box contained a valued shack that whouled have made your fee higher that what it is now.
so please try to see what you can do to end this there trouble so that they will not change there mined to effect there duty in fullness which I see it will be difficult for you. please respond to me quick to enable me meet up to our plan.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

The slip is in a clear pouch attached to the outside of the package, unless you or someone else who was in possession of the package lost it. All the documents were electronically filed, so if you bring it to customs they can scan the shipping label and print a new one.

If you want tiles, you have to pay to a tile store or building materials supplier. You should also get adhesive and grout. But that has nothing to do with me or my shipment of horse semen. You have to pay for that yourself.

-----

Hello Roch,
I want to officially announce my intention to you at this junction, I want you to pay $730 to this custom people as I have come up with $200 to assist you just to get out of this your delivery which you will pay me back at home delivery to gather with our $1,500.
because I see it that you are taking my 19 years of experience in this work for granted but after this my email now I will wait for your positive response but if you continue with this your non chalant atitiued I will simply back off your job to them and dont be supprise I will not respond to you when you will need my help.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Literally less than a minute later.
What is the next thing to do now?

-----

How can you be this bad at your job after 19 years of experience?

-----

How bad am I to you?

-----

This is one of the dumbest scams I have ever seen. How do you expect to get anyone to send you money if you can't write coherent sentences in English?

Does your family know what you do for a living?

-----

Am not bad my dear fried Roch, it's just obvious that you hardly believe some one. but if I have offended you in any way of my dealings please kindly forgive me. I dont intend to offend you in any way it's just that those customs chooled not stamp your box if there fee is not paied.
But please I beg your pardon don't call me scam again off cause am handling your Job but it dosint come to the level of fight, if I have made a mistake in my write up who is perfect in life one can be a very good writer but his lens my be his problem good health is of the Lord and dont use it for morcry.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

please I want to open your eyes to something I fined out now from the web you sent to me in our previous conversation I don't know where you get it from or who give it to you as a prove but I have gone through it and fined out that it is scam check it carefully you will see it by your self.

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfoc ... os-into-us
https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfoc ... ne-brokers

And those are the set of people that has been deceiving you for long, no wonder I was suprisse as you mention this also Adam and George that I do not know, there just deciving you to take your money.
if you can send to me the other document they gave to you I will stile prove more to you there fake.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

Yeah, the scammer just told me that USDA.gov is fake.

-----

usda.gov is not a scam website, it's the US department of agriculture. It's a government website. It's possible that it has inaccurate information, but it's not a scam.

The government website that extorts money is irs.gov .

Adam is the name of the person who was carrying the shipment but died at JFK.

Mark Jeffrey told me your name was George, so I said Hello George before you said your name was Ben Anthony.

"Mark Jeffrey" never said anything about George; I just called the scammer a different name to annoy them.

-----

It's okay my dear fried Roch, I hope you have forgiving me! let's stop the fight and look for the means of achieving success since we have let than 13 hours to our sceduled time of taking off, what do you think is our faith now?
am so much worried because I don't want to change this our date and time do to the other jobs I have in storck please try to understand my predicament's as I will wait for your reply.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Roch,
I receive a call now from the custom ware house stork keeper, he is complaining that up to now the $280 you pay to there account has not been cleared in to the account so please call your bank to post the money so that it will drup to the account to stop them from taking your box back to the ware house for another process.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

Stork keeper. I love it.

-----

I confirmed with my bank that the transfer is complete. Please check again.

-----

Can we have any prove for this your confirmation? it's important please thanks for your understanding.

-----

Hello Roch,
We have given you enough time to sot your suspended transfer with your bank but it seems you don't know what to do about it, as matter of fact till now your payment has not cleared to there account.
I want you to go to your bank or write to them that you made a wrong transaction to that account and you want them to call the transaction back.
then after you have called it back we can use another method of payment because this your delivery is taking too long which we don't work like that. we look forward to hear your progressive response.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

I can't cancel the transaction, because it has already been completed. I confirmed with my bank that both transfers are complete and have been credited to the receiving account. Please check again with your bank.

-----

Hello Roch,
I think there is a problem some where Roch! this account is not my account as I said the account is for the custom ware house stork keeper which I have personally told her that you have confirmed with your bank that your payment is completed.
and she went to her bank twice but there was no payment there and I went with here to confirm it but truly your payment is not there.
Can you pleas give us your statement of account or a message from your bank indicating the authorization of your payment as a prove, so that we can be bold enough in our claims to your payment because $280 can not just lost like that.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Roch,
Due to the circumstances surrounding this your delivery I contacted a friend who promised me to borrow me the $280 for the payment of clearing and your box insurance so that at the home delivering you will pay me back.
the only thing you will do now is to get ready with the $930 so that if I come back on Monday and pay for the clearing and insurance you will as well pay the $930 for the customs seal stamp.
Note that you are not going to pay it through the same account again but through another method of payment which we will provied for you by Monday if that will be okay by you.

Thank you.
Anthony Ben.

-----

There is definitely some kind of problem. I will help you find the problem and fix it.

Why are there storks in the warehouse? I would expect a stork keeper to work in a zoo or wildlife rescue. This shipment is horse semen from Germany. I am a horse breeder, so I do not work with birds. (Though I sometimes eat them.)

Is the transfer showing as pending or balance unavailable, or is it missing entirely? We have to solve this problem before the end of the horse breeding season.

-----

Hello Roch,
It is my pleasure today that you said you will help me fix the problem.
yes your transfer is missing entirely no where to be found.
note that we can not use that stock keeper's account again, we will use different account from custom woman.
to avoid further problems now that we want to solve all this problems and complit this your delivery.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Roch,
Have you rectified the problems with your bank? If your trough with it let us know so that we can give you the alternative means of payment.
as we don't want to experience another problem like this.

Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hi Ben, (intentionally calling the scammer by their fake last name

I called my bank and they said that the transfer was pending but it could be cancelled. I cancelled the payments and the money has been credited back to my account. How do you want me to pay?

You said the package was reshipped. Do you know when it will be delivered, or do you have a tracking number?

Thanks,
Mike Roch STI

-----

Hello Roch,
The former tracking number was canceled wen the your box was taken back to the customs ware house.
if you pay for the clearance and the insurance now we will register another tracking number for you with the hole detailed information.
due to the problem we hard with your transfer we suggest if you will use bitcoin ATM for the payment or American express Card.
any one that will be easier for you we will tell you how you will sen it make a choice.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Roch,
please this is the bitcoin account you will pay in the bot money [bitcoin address] .
do not worry about the tracking number I a sure you that you must get your tracking number as soon as the clearance and insurance is don.
for when your consignment box will be delivered, that will be concluded pending how fast your payment will come.
but it will not be more than 24 hours after your payment.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

What is "bot money"?

-----

I mean the $280 for the clearance and insurance, the money is for the two purpose.

-----

Ok I see. Can I pay with PayPal?

-----

They said that they can only accept American express card or the bitcoin.

-----

I understand. Can I use my American Express card with PayPal?

-----

they accept sephora card and American express card instead of PayPal.

-----

Sephora does credit cards? I didn't know that. How do I pay?
(The scammer actually wants Sephora gift cards.)

-----

It's a card like i Tune card! they said that if you buy it you will scratch the number carefully snap it with your phone and send it to my email.
I am still in there office waiting If you can get American express card or Sephora card there the same thing, buy it $100, $100, $50 and $30 scratch them and snap them 1 by 1.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

Hello Roch,
What is our faith? should I wait for you here or what??

-----

at 7 pm
It has been less than 30 minutes since your last mail. Are you seriously expecting me to answer within 30 minutes while I'm eating breakfast?

-----

Why are you asking about my religion anyway? Why does it matter to you? I feel like you are extorting my money to send the package. I already sent $1210 just send my package.

I don't understand why you want me to snap my American Express card. I only have one and I can't use it if it's broken.

-----

please you can use the simple means of this payment! this is the bitcoin account once again [bitcoin address] it will be more easier for you and them they will get there money direct, I only need the payment sleep.
Why should you think that I am extorting money from you? I have not ask you for money I was not there wen you consignment accumulated the money your paying.
am only trying to do justice to my job so that I will get my pay at the end. I have no problem with anybody's religion is non of my business so don't misunderstand me.
Thank you,
Anthony Ben.

-----

So why did you ask about my religion? (He mentioned "faith", so I'm intentionally injecting confusion.)
I will send it by bitcoin. I will send the confirmation in a few minutes when it's done.

-----

Ok, thank you for accepting that.

-----

Here is the payment sleep. Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe reader to open it.
Attachment: bitcoin payment sleep.pdf

The same blank PDF as before.

-----

just snap it the way you did it before and send it as I don't have adobe for now thank you.

-----

You can download it here
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat.html

-----

I have try to download it but it's taking my time which I don't have much time.
can you please snap it and send? please help I can try it again letter.

-----

I can't believe you work in an office and don't have adobe reader. Are you new to this job?
thumbnail_20201006_204202.jpg
thumbnail_20201006_204202.jpg (198.08 KiB) Viewed 14158 times
Also made in PowerPoint. Not only does "CoinService.ka" not exist, the .ka top-level domain does not exist.

-----

Hello Roch,
The said money you paid in to this bitcoin accout
[bitcoin address] has not been credited, why?
What is hapening to your account? Bitcion credit immidietly or wething 25 minuts.
They have confirmed to me that the money you payed is not credited yet.
Please kindly contact your bank quickly and get back to me.

-----

My bank shows the debit card transaction to the bitcoin processor as complete.

-----

Scammer doesn't answer me for two days.
Why you no answer?

-----

What is the meaning of this 0419 in your email address?
and why do you block me?
you are just a joker I knew that.

(Mike Roch's email address is mikeroch0419@[domain].com, for obvious reasons. This is my scambaiting mailbox.

-----

419. Obtaining goods by false pretences

Any person who by any false pretence, and with intent to defraud, obtains from any other person anything capable of being stolen, or induces any other person to deliver to any person anything capable of being stolen, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for three years.
If the thing is of the value of one thousand naira or upwards, he is liable to imprisonment for seven years.
It is immaterial that the thing is obtained or its delivery is induced through the medium of a contract induced by the false pretence.

I quoted the summary of section 419 of the Nigerian criminal code.

-----

It's ok.

-----

Not it's not. You're a criminal.

-----

Okay.

-----

So you admit that you're a criminal?
Does your Mom know what you do for a living?

-----

Ask her.

-----

I would love to have a chat with her! Could you please provide here contact information?

-----

you can get it from your mom.

-----

No. I want to talk to your Mom, to see how she feels about her child's career choices. Is she more ashamed that you're a criminal or that you're hilariously bad at it?

-----

yes. you can easily reach her through you mom.

-----

At least you have a sense of humor.

-----

Thank you.

I decided to leave it there.

-----