"Business partnership"

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Rynok
Not quite a Newb
"Business partnership"

Post by Rynok » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:57 pm

OK, just dealt with one spammer that I think has run its course, and did get a bit of interesting info in the process. ;) The spammer's e-mails in red, my replies in blue, with other comments from me in black.

On Monday, November 2, 2020, 08:00:12 AM MST, Nelly Fleitas Riveros <[email protected]> wrote:

I am Denise Brown would you be interested in a business partnership kindly contact me.

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: RE;

Well, it would depend on the kind of business partnership you have in mind.

~Vinny Van Der Campy

Hello,

Accept my tendered apology to encroach into your privacy in this manner; First of all, I would like to say thanks you for taking your time to reply me despite the wide abuse of our electronic mailing system(E-MAIL) in today world. I got your email contact from a comprehensive internet web search directory here in Syria . I am here to offer you my partnership in business. You do not know me but i mean no harm sending you this proposition.

Before i introduce myself you may wonder why I would delegate a business proposal to a total stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation not because there is no one left in my life but there is absolutely no one close enough to entrust the nature of this business with as my only daughter serves as a clergy ( Minister Nun ) to my Anglican rooted home Convent church town in Jackson Texas and i am an orphan and windowed 53 years old lady born Denise Brown 2 April 1963 at Tripler Army Hospital, Honolulu. My Family moved to Lake Jackson Texas when i was 22 and I joined the Marine Corps in June of 1987 year and graduated as the platoon honor recruit in September 1987 from Oscar Company, 4th Recruit Training Battalion, Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, S.C at age 23. I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my daughter who is supposedly my closest confidant but the nature and future of her service to God will not let me propose this to her but rather i would do for her what every mother who loves the future of her child would do hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves so that this secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing myself. My names are Sgt. Denise Brown. I am currently finishing my service as an International Military Staff (IMS) and Head of Strategic Communications Advisor (PASCAD) Resolute Support Mission Syria. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in couple of months Matching my kind of compassion with professional administrative training at Marine Barracks Washington, D.C., where i was called for duty as sergeant major at the oldest post of the Corps to becoming the depot sergeant major of Marine Corps Resolute force in Iraq were myself and couple of higher rank officers did some OIL.

BUSINESS deal and made a whooping sum of $132 Million U.S Dollars and after we all shared the money I later realized $10.5 Million U.S Dollars which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Marine Sergeant Major, I cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S Government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross Society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot here in Syria where i currently staffed with International Military Force. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family property. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my Career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny.

This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained, and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me and also provide me with your ALTERNATIVE EMAIL as means of contact should in case i can't reach you through this email of yours.

Regards,
Denise Brown

Now, I would certainly be lying if I said that I did not wish to help you out, though I am wondering where the "business partnership" comes into play here. My definition of a partnership is where all sides benefit from the arrangement, but your situation and proposal seems like a rather one-sided arrangement here - you're getting all the benefits, but I'm doing all the work here (or at least enough of it that I might as well be doing it for all intensive purposes) as far as getting the money transferred over, without even being so much as reimbursed for the fees I'd have to pay out when making the necessary arrangements and especially considering that MY career would be just as destroyed as yours if the "wrong" people find out about what you want me to do.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but when I originally responded to your e-mail it was with the expectation that I would benefit in some way as well, but I'm just not seeing what I'm supposed to be getting out of all of this.

Sincerely
Vinny Van Der Campy

Dear

I have received your mails. Sorry that I have not been able to respond much earlier, I have been away on official duties.

I sent the diplomat an email to explain to me why they should be asking for the non-inspection clearance after all they have made me paid for the delivery charges. Well, he just responded to me now with reasons why they demanded for the inspection clearance for the package, so in regard to an inspection clearance fee, demanded by the airport authority in New Delhi, India I was surprised myself when I got the message from the diplomat.

You are not supposed to make any payment before the parcel gets to you, all properties deposited have to be airlifted and evacuated by the United Nations task force to New Delhi. This unforeseen became very necessary now. The handling company has it's headquarter located in London, and now the package is in New Delhi, that is the reason the airport authority in New Delhi is demanding for the inspection clearance fee. We have already paid for the delivery fee (courier charges) which amounted to almost $10,000 U.S Dollars because it is a DIPLOMATIC COURIER SHIPMENT.

And the diplomat told me that he immediately notifies you as he come against this situation.

Please you are to help me for the inspection clearance fee I know you are not supposed to pay any money to this but as you can see this is not our making nor yours, you should not be scared of the situation, all things are okay. The package is already at the point of departure, and the Diplomat need to ship it to you. There is nothing I can do from this end over here in Iraq due to the tight security network here. Please be informed that you will deduct this fee from the consignment immediately it's get to you and then you will take your percentage and as you know the package is already registered in your name as the beneficiary and as such i will not want both of us to lose this package.

The agent said this inspection clearance fee that the New Delhi Airport Authority is demanding for is not included in the delivery fee. The agent has explained things to me, and I think we need to act fast to save the package from the hands of the authorities over there in New Delhi. The diplomat is very worried, due to the situation in the airport. From what he has explained to me the inspection clearance fee is an unexpected fee and nobody ever thought this will happen. Please note that if you help pay this fee now the diplomat will secure the inspection clearance and make the delivery and immediately, he makes the delivery to you just go ahead and deduct the fees you have paid before taking your 35% off. I hope you understand me. and check attached a photo of where the money was found, for your eyes only.

I await your positive response soonest.

Have a great day.
Regards,
Denise Brown

Just over an hour later, I received the following from "Denise":

Please forgive my manner regarding my last Email. It was not supposed to be sent to you there's an error from my side please disregard the message and please hold i will write to you per your questions about your own benefits in this ok for now i will want you to keep this to you and very serious indeed because i have been making researches on seeing to how to get things really done so you could get this in the future in order to help the needing over there in your place. I do hope to hear from you regarding your commitment in this project, do hope to hear from you

Dennis Brown

So I responded with:

Now I am not so sure that we should continue conversing. You seem to have found someone else to help you out, and I am putting myself into no small amount of danger (career-wise) simply by continuing to talk to you.

~Vinny

Well we can still proceed with it and i assure you there is not going to be any danger as you thought. All i am asking is your sincerity and it will be so much pleased to meet you after all this is been done. I want you to know, I have been battling to get the approved clearance from the Defense Postal and Cargo Service (D.P.S) and thank God, that was achieved today, and our consignment has been airlifted a couple of hours ago by the United Nations task force handling all recovered properties to India, from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations. It was an unexpected development in delay. The agent has assured me that every item will reach their respective destinations as long as they were duly entered into the data system at the joint Military Depot in Syria. It is from the UN airbase in India that you will be contacted for verification of the consignment and delivery Information. The agent informed me that you will be contacted by the dispatch department of the Trans Link Express Courier Service by mail or phone call immediately.

The handling company has its headquarters located in London UK, and you will be contacted via their affiliate in India. Please keep me informed of all communication and dealings as they arise. I have already paid for the delivery fee which amounted to almost $10,000 U.S Dollars. All I have with me now is the remaining parts of the gold which I couldn't add because of the rush, but they will be sent after the consignment is delivered to you furthermore as soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 35% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 65% is intact.

Please when you are contacted be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It is a normal verification procedure. Everything depends on you to have the consignment delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name, don't fail to make sure after taking your percentage you endeavor to keep mine very safe. If for any reason there is a need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Syria. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the consignment is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the Consignment with them for too long. I expect to hear from you immediately when this arrives.

Note: You are to contact the diplomatic courier agency who will make the delivery of the consignment to you and his details are shown below: so please send an email to him immediately and let him know you are the beneficiary of the consignment.

(courier name, and contact info removed, as a quick Internet search indicates that the courier is an actual company, though the specific contact info is, I suspect, completely bogus)

Please note that i have all my confidence in you so do not disappoint me in the middle of this transaction. There is a secret combination of code numbers required to open the package box and I am here by giving it to you. The code is 602. Please be informed that the Agent (Mr. Joseph Peter) does not have this code for security reasons. I will advise you never to give it to any one. You will use this code to open the package immediately the Agent delivers the package to you. Note: Attached to this email is a scanned copy of the deposit certificate for your reference.

Endeavor to contact him immediately, as I was supposed to have sent his contact information hours ago but i have been very busy.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Denise Brown

I sent an e-mail to the e-mail provided for the courier...

I am supposed to contact you concerning a shipment a Ms. Denise Brown left in your care to be shipped to me, Consignment Tag Number: DPS/00X/YW5/XXZ

Sincerely,
Vinny Van Der Campy

...and sent the following e-mail to "Denise":

I have just sent an e-mail to the e-mail address that you provided for Mr. (name removed), and will hopefully be hearing back soon on this.

Now, I was thinking more along the lines of me receiving 42% of the total sum. This is only because I've had some rather unfortunate experiences in the past with shipments coming out of India as a result of the rampant corruption in that country. At times it has been necessary to turn a few heads, which is never cheap, and I believe that the compensation should reflect that,

~Vinny

Attention

My name is Mr. Joseph Peter, I am the assigned agent in-charge to deliver you a Consignment from the Engineering Military Unit in Western Anbar Province Syria, by Sgt. Denise Brown I am at the New Delhi Air Force Headquarters in India, the consignment was address, Tagged as personal effects and covered with a Diplomatic Coverage Consignment Trunk-Box. It was registered in your information. Please you are to Re-confirm to me your full contact details and a scanned copy of your consignment deposit certificate for proper verification before shipment tomorrow. Thank you !

Always reach my office for guidance and information's.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Joseph Peter
Senior Partner @ (removed)
Phone Number: (removed)
------------------
Business Hours:
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours.

Dear Mr. Peter,

Here is my contact information and a scanned copy of the consignment deposit certificate, as requested.

Full Name: Vinny Van Der Campy
Full Address:
237 17th Street
Saratoga, Nevada, U.S.A.
Phone: (899)555-1526

(No, neither the name nor contact info actually exists, and "attached" was a "file" generated at https://www.fakefilegenerator.com/generate-file.php)

Hello Vinny,

I have been waiting to hear for you consigning our proposal and i need to know the current situation at hand regarding the Package have you been able to get a respond from the Delivering company please i need you to be honest with me regarding this and don't worry i promise you that everything will be alright once you get the package you remove your % and please keep mine and i will do want to meet you and your families. I really appreciate you doing this for me, And please keep in mind that this will be between us because i will not you to disclose this with anyone because it's a very serious issues at hand i do hope you understand me...

I do hope to hear from you
Denise Brown

Good news! I have just been in contact with Mr. Peter concerning the package in question, and provided him with the information he requested. Hopefully we will be able to receive word shortly that the package is being sent.

~Vinny

Okay Good thank God because i have been worried why you still haven't gotten any word from him and please keep this in mind that you are to keep this safe and i believe so much in your capacity that you will not fail me brother and i do hope to meet you in due time please keep me posted and please without any issues follow all procedures from Mr Joseph in order to get this package without any problem thanks and have a blessed day
Denise Brown

--------

Attention

We received the attached mail. This is to inform you that your details have been verified, you have two Consignment Trunk Box, each package weight is 55 kg and a dimension is 80 x 80 x 80 cm. there is a little delay due to the security tight up over here as a result of were the consignment is coming from. I am still busy with the registration and clearing process of the consignments please do bear with me, immediately the airline/customs finish checking the consignment I will get back to you with my flight details and departure time and a tracking number to monitor when the consignment will arrive in your home address which you have provided. I promise to come to your address as soon as I am through. And please let me know the nearest international airport close to you.
Always reach my office for guidance and information's.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Joseph Peter
------------------
Business Hours:
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours.

Keep in mind that the "file" supposedly containing the information they allegedly verified doesn't even exist!

I totally understand the situation. Please forward me the relevant information so that I may help get things appropriately handled.

~Vinny

Attention: Vinny Van Der Campy

This is to inform you that your consignment has been registered fully in your name and ready for delivery, but I have an issue here in India airport authority/customs, which has caused a delay. I have been informed at the Agent attached to the package by the airline to produce the inspection clearance fee for the two consignment delivery. The consignment is tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. And the courier company did not know the contents of the box. As the agent, I am sending you this email, to inform you of the situation on hand. I have been requested to pay the inspection clearance fee and the airline/customs have made it very mandatory that all consignment must be inspected and cleared.

That is the reason for this email. The sender has paid for the delivery charge to my company but what the airline is demanding now is the inspection clearance certificate that will cover the consignment.

The airline is demanding for the inspection clearance policy that will be covering your package before it can be put on board and delivered to you. The inspection clearance covering your consignment amount is $895 United State Dollars and you will be informed how to make this payment as soon as you're ready to do so.

We sincerely apologize for any form of inconveniences that this development might have caused you. This is non-negotiable, as this is a directive from the Customs Department.

NOTE: You will be given full details of your shipment progress as soon as payment is effected for your insurance policy covering the consignment. I will reschedule my ticket as soon as this fee is paid to the customs officers here.

Let us know so we can send to you the adequate remittance details to help you remit the fees to the New Delhi Customs Department. I have attached a scan of the document above.

Ensure to respond as soon as you receive this mail in order for us to be aware of your present standing as regards this new development. This will enable us to know what further necessary actions to take.

Always reach my office for guidance and information.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Joseph Peter
> ------------------------------
Business Hours:
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am – Round Clock(Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours

Dear Esteem Customer: Vinny Van Der Campy

We have received your email for the delivery of your consignment box, you are to make payment of $895 Dollars for the non inspection clearance fee you are to make the payment through (Money Gram Transfer) to enable us to speed up the process of delivery of your consignment box. You are to locate any Money Gram outlet and make payment in favor of our Account Office with the details below:
SHIPMENT REQUIRENTS

TOTAL..................................................$895

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Account officer details:
(removed)

You are to send the following information via email as appear on the money gram transfer slip also with a scan copy of the evidence of payment to us as well for confirmation. Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.
1. Sender Name:
2.Amount Sent:
3.Reference No:

As soon as we received confirmation of payment your CONSIGNMENT shall dispatch to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be send to you for confirmation .

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peter
....................................................................................................................................................
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information.If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it.
If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Please don't print this Email unless you really need to ---

There is a bit of a problem. I am unable to locate any Money Gram location that is close by. Would a direct payment from my local bank suffice?

~Vinny

We have received your email, you are to make the payment through (bank to bank payment ) to enable us to speed up the process of delivery of your consignment box. make payment in favor of our Account Office with the bank details below:
SHIPMENT REQUIRENTS

TOTAL..................................................$895

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Account officer details:

(removed, as it was an account with an actual financial institution, though I have been in contact with one of the site admins here and forwarded the e-mail to them for appropriate handling)

You are to send the following information via email as appear on the bank transfer slip also with a scan copy of the evidence of payment to us as well for confirmation. Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.

As soon as we received confirmation of payment your CONSIGNMENT shall dispatch to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be send to you for confirmation .

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peter

Dropped a note to "Denise" during this time:

I have just heard from Mr. Peter, who has indicated that final preparations are being made as we speak. I have provided him with the name of the nearest international airport, and hopefully the package will soon be here and I can contact you to coordinate further as to the distribution of its contents.

~Vinny

Dear Esteem Customer, We are still waiting for your responds regarding the payment of the inspection clearance fee in order to proceed with the delivery of your consignment.

Regards
Joseph Peter

I have just sent in an e-mail with the necessary bank information that you provided in your previous e-mail to my own bank. Please be aware that, as it is the weekend, they may not get to processing it until Monday, November 23rd. If you have not received it by the end of the day Monday, please let me know and I will check into it to see what the holdup is.

~Vinny

We have received your email You are to send the transfer payment slip also with a scan copy of the of payment to us as well for confirmation. Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peter

Sent using the mobile mail app

The money has been sent. As it was handled electronically, there was no physical transfer payment slip or similar item to scan and send along, but hopefully the following e-mail from my bank will suffice. By this point, the transfer should have been fully completed and the money should be in the account you specified (the depositor being the First Bank of Saratoga). Please check your bank account and let me know if the payment has been received.

Sincerely,
Vinny Van Der Campy

As "proof" I included the following e-mail (from "Alfonzo Evening" of the "First Bank of Saratoga," neither of which actually exists):

Dear Mr. Van Der Campy,

Yes, per your instructions the money ($780.00) has been transferred to the account you specified in your previous e-mail. It may take a little time for it to show up, allowing for the differences in time zones and system requirements of various financial institutions (depending on which specific computer system the financial system in question uses) , but should be showing up for them by 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time today (Friday, November 20th, 2020).

Sincerely,
Alfonzo Evening,
Senior Manager, First Bank of Saratoga

We have received your email You are to send the transfer payment slip also with a scan copy of the of payment to us as well for confirmation. The payment has not yet been confirm please you have to contact your bank for the transfer slip for proof of payment.

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peter

A while later, the following was sent to me:

All payment has a receipt of payment you can send the receipt for confirmation of payment in order to proceed with the delivery of the consignment box to your doorstep.

Best regards
Peter

I think he was getting a bit frustrated by that point, since he only signed off with his last name that time.

Here is the payment slip as provided by my bank (who, very interestingly, say that providing one really isn't necessary in situations like this, but here you go anyway).

~Vinny

"Attachment" was a picture of a slip, as in the article of women's clothing.

Fool

Now really, is that any way to treat a paying customer?

~Vinny

I also clicked on the "Forward" button and put in the e-mail address for "Denise" and sent the following:

A bit of an update here....well, I guess it isn't so much an update as a question to you.

I'd like to know who you've approached to ship the package. I have done nothing except to do my very best to cooperate fully with what they've been asking, yet they seem to think it is acceptable to call me (a paying customer!) a "Fool"! (See the e-mail below if you don't want to believe me.)

Makes me wonder if I should even bother trying to continue helping you if this is the way I'm going to be treated.

~Vinny

While I have yet to receive any response from "Denise," I did get one final e-mail from "Mr. Joseph Peter" (which makes me think they may have just discovered that they've lost access to the bank account that they had previously sent the info on):

asshole