General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: It's all Good, man

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:39 pm

I like that plot twist on behalf of his estate!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:33 am

Three days later. I'd come to the conclusion that the Lord had decided not to lead Mr Smith into temptation on this occasion.

Smith -> White
Re: In the Estate of Bertrand Michael Goodman Deceased

Thank you for your email Mr Dennis,

Apologies for the late reply, I was really busy with a lot of things throughout this week and the previous one, which kept me from checking my emails.

I got the sad news of the sudden demise of my friend Mr Goodman.
That's a sad news indeed, I have wept but God gave and he has taken.
I had a very good relationship with Mr Goodman, on one of our conversations early this year, we were discussing on going on a vacation once he recovers from the sickness, I never knew I would not see my friend again.

I send my heartwarming condolences to his family, relatives and associates!

Oh yes, I still have a pending business with late Mr Goodman, he has a package here which was meant to cost the sum of $8,000.00 USD to get it delivered to his address in the UK, before the sudden death.

While you have contacted me, I hope we will get this done this time.

Thank you once again!

Mr. Smith
[email protected]
My guess is that solicitors generally need a bit of form filling to be done before any payment can be made.

However, now the matter is in the hands of professionals, we shouldn't have to suffer more of the endless shenanigans experienced thus far.
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:pig: some

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:02 am

So the lad was planning a vacation with your deceased character? Perhaps the lawyers could ask if he is the closet gay friend of your character? Lads love that. He will deny it, so you can slip in later emails "your late lover spoke of this and that"
I would also announce to him that your deceased character had a slush fund set aside to help causes near to his heart. Sponsoring a school or orphanage home perhaps??? Would the lad know if there was a specific orphanage your character had in mind and referred to often? Could the lad assist in finding this place and perhaps handling the money for the donation?

There is also the package of goods his estate might send via a quality 5 Star Shipping company...........
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:19 am

White -> Smith
Good Morning Mr Smith,

Thank you for your reply.

If I have your consent to do so, I'll open a file in your name. We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, under its Code of Conduct, to obtain formal confirmation of identification from every new estate beneficiary before payment can be made.

Our firm will require photographic ID (e.g. Passport or Driving Licence). Also, proof of address dated within the last three months, a Utility Bill for example. Photographic copies of the same via email will suffice.

I will ask my secretary to mail you our firm's Terms and Conditions of Business, for your perusal.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Dennis White
Senior Associate
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Still no reply from my friend, maybe he's dumped me :(

Thought I'd arrange for White's secretary to send the firm's Terms & Conditions as promised. Plus a little mention of money.

Yang -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith

I have been asked by Mr Dennis White to send you a copy of our Standard Terms and Conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions about them.

As the estate of the late Mr Goodman will simply be making a payment to you, most of the clauses within that document do not apply. You will not be paying us any money for example.

I have today transfered ยฃ5976.98 GBP from the estate account to the account linked to your file, ready for payment. This equates to $8000 US.

Together with your proof of ID documents, could you kindly also provide details of the bank account that you would like us to make payment to. Once the preliminaries are completed, payment takes no more than 2 working days and usually less.

When our payment has gone through, we will make arrangements to receive the goods you are holding for the late Mr Goodman.

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
Principle Secretary to Mr Dennis White
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

attachment: <long-and-complicated-terms-and-conditions.pdf>

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:01 pm

I'm in business again!

Evidently Mr Smith has two secretaries in contrast to Mr White who has to get by with just the one.

Smith -> White
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your email!

I have received your firm's Terms and Conditions of Business from your secretary Lucy Yang.
I'll take some times today to look into it.
I also found out that the sum of ยฃ5,976.98 has been transferred to the account linked to my profile as the equate amount to the $8,000 which was to be paid by my late friend Mr Goodman before his sudden demise.

I would like to add that, this said amount is not enough to cover the fee as the storage cost rises weekly with a discount of 2 weeks due to Mr Goodman's demise.
The counting started from the month of July with a storage charge of $27 per week.
This is to say that the amount for the storage from the month of July to this day is $513.00 which when added to the $8,000 it will be $8,513.00.

I advise you should contact my secretaries for further details here Mr Frank Van (******@consultant.com)
Mr Eric Wallis Buchan (****@gmail.com
Thank you for standing up to get this done!
Regards

Mr. Smith
***@***.com
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:59 am

White -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you for your mail.

As I mentioned previously, we did expect your invoice to include an appropriate amount to cover storage costs that will have arisen since the date of Mr Goodman's passing. Your figure of $8,513.00 is acceptable to us. I have authorized an additional transfer of ยฃ750 from the estate account to the account linked to your file, to cover the likely extended storage.

I believe we are waiting for ID confirmation before we can make payment.

The affairs of Mr Goodman have taken longer than is usual to clarify. Consequently, I'm afraid that creditors of the Estate have less time to present their bill and receive payment than would be ideal. Once the Estate has been distributed amongst beneficiaries named in Mr Goodman's will, you would have to file a civil action to attempt to obtain payment. That course of action would be expensive and is frequently unsuccessful. I would therefore urge you to arrange to receive payment at this point.

On the other hand, if you have no claim against Mr Goodman's Estate, I would be much obliged if you would confirm that position.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Dennis White
Senior Associate
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Smith -> White
Hi Mr White,

Good morning from here!
I received your email, thank you.

Please I must tell you that it's against the law here and it's also for my own security security purposes, that I should not display my ID information here on the email due to my public profile.

However, I suggest, I should send you my address for an investigation or I refer you to my secretaries, Mr Frank Van (******@consultant.com), or Mr Eric Wallis Buchan (****@gmail.com), it's a bit acceptable to receive their own ID information and get this done!

Mr. Smith
***@***.com
I'm wondering how best to proceed from here. Mr Smith will be unable to supply photo and address id, because his name isn't really Mr Smith. Neither of his supposed secretaries have names that match the photo id previously sent to plog (see further up thread). Is it worth even trying to get ids from them?

From White's perspective, paying anyone other than Smith wouldn't be guaranteed to nullify any future claim by Smith against Goodman's Estate.

Maybe, if White knew Smith's whereabouts, White could send a local representative to pay Smith in cash. Meeting would have to be at some suitable public location. Smith would have to formally mail White, in advance, renouncing any claim on Goodman's Estate.
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 pm

I have had lads backed into similar corners when they use fake i.d. I always offer a way out by suggesting that they can name proxies and they can send i.d. You want to look as though you trust him thoroughly.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:21 am

sparky905 wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 pm I always offer a way out by suggesting that they can name proxies
White -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith,

I do understand your situation. Several of our high profile clients have such considerations that we have to accommodate.

The solution we generally use is for you to nominate a proxy, somebody to receive payment instead of yourself. In your case, either of your secretaries might be a suitable choice. Only one is required. That person will also then become responsible for delivery of the late Mr Goodman's property to our UK offices.

Your nominated proxy would have to be a completely trustworthy person. You need to declare that any claim you may have on the Estate of the deceased is passed to your nominee.

I attach our standard form for this declaration. You need to fill in your details, those of your chosen proxy and then sign in the presence of a witness. The witness must be an independent person of professional standing.

A photograph of the completed form by email is sufficient.

Please note that the above is merely an outline of our standard procedure and does not constitute legal advice.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Dennis White
Senior Associate
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

attached: <proxy-nomination-form.pdf>

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:40 am

Yang -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith,

Just a quick progress update.

As we have had no response from you, regarding the nomination of a proxy, we assume you have no wish to assert any claim on the Estate.

Mr White has instructed me to close your file and revert monies, reserved to cover your claim, back to the Estate account. I will initiate that process on Monday of next week unless I hear from you indicating a continued interest.

As I believe Mr White has already mentioned, once the Estate has been liqudated and distributed amongst beneficiaries, any claim you might have becomes more difficult to pursue.

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:14 pm

Smith -> White
Hi mr White,
How are you doing?
Apologies for the late response to your email, I have nominated Mr Eric Wallis Buchan whom I was supposed to let you the following day, but he (Eric Wallis Buchan) felt sick a day after.
I'm so sorry for that but I advise and plead you should best with us till the next few days for him to come back to his former health state.
Thank you and God bless!
Smith -> Yang
Hi Lucy,
Thank you for your email.
I have emailed Mr White and I hope he bears with me.
Thank you.
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Nice dangling carrot. Hope he bites!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am

Yang -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith.

Thank you for your mail which arrived over the weekend.

Mr White has this morning instructed me to pause closure of your file for 48 hours. We have not been authorized by the Estate executors to delay submission of accounts beyond that point.

Should you intend to make any claim on the Estate, I must ask you to return your proxy nomination form as a matter of priority.

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:50 pm

Smith -> White
Hi Mr White,
Apologies for the late response.
Below is the photograph of the form requested.
I'll be waiting to hear back from you.

Mr. Smith
****@***.com
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Yang -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith

I write to acknowledge receipt of your completed proxy nomination form. Thank you.

I shall be contacting your nominee, Mr Eric Wallis Buchan (****@gmail.com) shortly.

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Yang -> Buchan
In the Estate of Bertrand Michael Goodman Deceased

Dear Mr Eric Wallis Buchan

Rogers-White have been appointed by the executors of the late Bertrand Goodman to handle administration of his Estate.

We discovered the Estate owes your colleague Mr Smith the sum of $8,513 for the storage and eventual shipment of unspecified items currently in your care.

Mr Smith has nominated you to act as his proxy. You are to receive payment and then arrange shipment of the late Mr Goodman's property to our UK office.

If I have your consent to do so, I'll open a file in your name. We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, under its Code of Conduct, to obtain formal confirmation of identification from every new estate beneficiary before payment can be made.

Our firm will require photographic ID (e.g. Passport or Driving Licence). Also, proof of address dated within the last three months, a Utility Bill for example. Photographic copies of the same via email will suffice.

Together with your proof of ID documents, could you kindly also provide details of the bank account that you would like us to make payment to. Once the preliminaries are completed, payment takes no more than 2 working days and usually less.

I attach a copy of our Standard Terms and Conditions

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx
attached: <long-and-complicated-terms-and-conditions.pdf>

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm

Nicely done. I love how even from the grave your character continues to torment this lad. Well done!

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:16 pm

sparky905 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:02 am So the lad was planning a vacation with your deceased character? Perhaps the lawyers could ask if he is the closet gay friend of your character?
Going to try and gradually work round to that...

White -> Smith
Dear Mr Smith

I hope you are well.

Checking with Lucy this morning, I note that she has yet to hear from your Secretary and proxy, Mr Eric Wallis Buchan. May I just check that you fully briefed him as to the importance of the matter we are attempting to resolve and the short timescales forced upon us? Perhaps a little reminder from you might be in order.

I will be leaving the details of payments to Estate creditors in Lucy's capable hands. In the meanwhile, I shall be working through the remaining instructions in Mr Goodman's will. It is interesting to hear that the two of you were planning a vacation once he had recovered from his illness. I had no idea that you knew Mr Goodman on a social basis as well as a business one. Would that have been your first vacation together or was that a regular arrangement? It is so sad when our loved ones are taken away.

With sympathies for the loss of your friend.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Dennis White
Senior Associate
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx
Smith -> White
Dear Mr White,
This is to confirm the receipt of your email.

I'll have to call Mr Buchan and hear from him as he informed me yesterday of how he's improved on his health state.

Oh yeah, that was going to be our first vacation but nature proved us wrong.
At the second thought of the sad demise of my friend Mr Goodman, I couldn't believe it, and I was wondering how can such be a prank.
I could remember sending some wrong message to Mr Goodman to see if he'll respond but to no avail.
I couldn't get to my normal self for about 14 days but it all appears that I'll never see my friend again.
We shall meet to part no more!
Once again, my condolences to the family of my late friend.
Yeah, I reckon sending death threats to Mr Goodman(see above) could be described as a 'wrong message'.
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:43 pm

I still think they were more than just friends......

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:02 am

Some papers could be found which proves that they indeed planned a vacation together and Goodman already paid for it. The name might be wrong on that one, but it's probably just a typo or a pseudonym for Smith. Who else could go on a vacation with him, right?

It could also turn out that Goodman already sent a gift a high value, like a jewel there for his companion. The vacation itself could be refunded, but the gift couldn't be sent back by a number of reasons.

Since the vacation was planned in Africa, hopefully Smith or "his Nigerian colleague" could collect it himself, it was for him anyway. It would be just a short trip for an item worth of fortunes.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:29 am

Finally Yang hears from Buchan, evidently a man of few words.

Buchan > Yang
Yes, please proceed.
Yang > Buchan
Dear Mr Buchan,

Thank you for your mail. We have the sum of $8,513 ready for payment, the amount owed by the Estate of the Late Bertrand Goodman to Mr Smith.

As outlined in my initial mail, we are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, under its Code of Conduct, to obtain formal confirmation of identification from every new estate beneficiary before payment can be made.

Our firm will require photographic ID (e.g. Passport or Driving Licence). Also, proof of address dated within the last three months, a Utility Bill for example. Photographic copies of the same via email will suffice. Together with your proof of ID documents, could you kindly also provide details of the bank account that you would like us to make payment to.

Once the preliminaries are completed, payment takes no more than 2 working days and usually less.

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx
Yang > Smith
Dear Mr Smith

Given the limited time available, I'm concerned that your nominated proxy, Mr Eric Wallis Buchan, may not be the most suitable choice for the job at hand.

Despite my requests for the required documentation I have yet to receive anything beyond a perfunctory 3 word response. I appreciate that your personal Secretaries will be individuals who are both capable and highly qualified. However, perhaps Mr Buchan has so many responsibilities making demands on his time that he is unable to give your payment the attention it requires.

You do have the option of changing your nominated proxy should the current arrangement prove unsatisfactory. I would send you a second proxy nomination form to revoke the previous nomination. The format would be otherwise identical. Might it be the case that your other secretary could engage with this process in a more expeditious manner?

Best Regards

Lucy Yang
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx
Smith > Yang
Good morning from here dear Lucy,
I dearly apologise for the inconveniences this might have caused.
I have called and heard from Mr Buchan , he would get back to you sooner.
If you check, the USA and UK timezones are always not the same thing, but this time he would put more effort and work till this job given to him is completed!
Once again, I'm so sorry for everything, and promise to get things right this time.
Regards

Mr. Smith
***@***.com
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:19 am

Buchan > Yang

Ms Lucy Yang:
Is there anything else that I need to provide?
I would prefer that I receive a check rather then the money be wired.
Thank You!
Eric Buchan
Assuming this person, Mr Buchan, to potentially be a victim rather than another scammer, Yang needs to give Smith some explanation as to why she will not be engaging in any further communication with Buchan. And it has to be Smith's fault. Maybe, Mr Smith took so long responding to her enquiries, that by the time he eventually nominated his proxy, the deadline had passed. Another office, who liaise directly with HMRC had received direct instructions from the executors to submit the Estate accounts without delay. Unfortunately, they had done so without having had the courtesy of keeping Yang updated.
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:05 am

White > Smith
Dear Mr Smith

I hope you are well.

Lucy sent me a quick note this morning to say that finally she is making progress. Obviously she will keep you and I updated.

In the meanwhile, I've been working through the various provisions of Mr Goodman's will. As he sadly passed before our firm was appointed, I never had the opportunity to meet him. From what I have discovered, in addition to starting and eventually selling a successful business, he had a very active social life. Please forgive me if the following question seems to you intrusive and understand that you are under no obligation to answer. I have to ask. Was the relationship between yourself and Mr Goodman a romantic one, or have the possibility of becoming so? I'm trying to build a fuller picture of the gentleman.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Dennis White
Senior Associate
[email protected]
Rogers White LLP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London xxxxx
Rather than engage in what could become an interesting topic, Mr Smith is keeping silent.

White > Smith
Dear Mr Smith,

I've not heard back from you. Is everything ok at your end?

Here in the UK, many people are now getting this new virus variation. How are things in New York? I hope you and your family are not impacted.

Kind Regards
Dennis
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:38 pm

Smith > White
Dear Mr Dennis ,
Thank you for your email.
I'm sorry for the late response, I'm just checking my email since this new week, and that's the reason I never responded to you yesterday.

Oh yeah, we do have a bit good relationship for about three years ago. It's sad that he passed away on the time we had fixed to finally have a vacation and meet for the first time.

Mr Goodman do send gifts to me and my kids sometimes, and appears to be a very close friend to my wife and kids too. I still regret not meeting Mr Goodman!

It's good to note that I and my family are safe from the virus by God's grace.
Thanks for your concern!

Mr. Smith
****@****.com
White > Smith
Good to hear from you Mr Smith. Also, good to hear that you and your family are well.

We have 2 colleagues off sick at present. Lucy, who you know, plus one other. We are still waiting for test results to come back so we don't know if it's covid. Because of the nature of our work, it's possible for many of us to work from home, the aim being to reduce contact. Lucy is at our offices about 2 days a week and at home the rest of the time. I guess you have similar arrangements at your offices?

I was unaware that Mr Goodman occasionally sent you gifts, but it doesn't surprise me. He seems to have been such a generous chap with, as I said, a very full social life. I discovered only recently that he batted for both sides, if I may use a cricketing metaphor. Does that phrase even make sense across the Atlantic? In addition to his wife, Mr Goodman enjoyed a romantic relationship with a male partner. When you mentioned your planned vacation, I wondered if that person might have been you. Is that the case?

If Lucy is going to be out of action for any extended period, I'll look over her case notes see if someone on our staff can keep things moving forward. I'll update you should that happen although probably she just has a bit of a cold.

Kind regards
Dennis
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.