Heavy Rain in Africa

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
LilRachel
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Heavy Rain in Africa

Post by LilRachel » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:19 pm

@Padme: If you are aware that you're talking to a scammer and that it is a ploy (just like his "I'm totally honest now", "Need money for my connection" and his lil "Barber Training Gear" angle), you quickly notice a certain pattern in his behaviour, yes. But, honestly: If I wouldn't know it, being single and maybe a lil desperate, I would totally fall for him and probably would have helped him out with money more than once already! He has his moments, I'll give him that... :lol:

@Bertje: Dad 1 - Leah 2 8-)

Jordan wrote:I want to apologize for the late response from me and on what reason i did to your daughter ( Rachel ) for constant request of video call,i never knew it endanger her health.
He really doesn't insist on doing a video call anymore, that's noticeable.
Jordan wrote:(...) and such bond keeps us together to trust and achieve our dreams.
My biggest (scambaiting related) dream is seeing him on a bus to a universe country far far away from Nigeria one day. It's been three years after all, so a change of scenery would be quite enjoyable for him, right?
Jordan wrote:I believe we found each other for a good purpose (...)
See above!
Jordan wrote:Sir,i would like to start a hairdressing salon
The naive Me wonders whether he would actually open a salon if he got the money...
Jordan wrote:(...) we make our dreams comes true with your help
Yes. Yes we will.
Jordan wrote:(...) for past five years i have worked as a Manager in my dad small company,my role is a front line position in which i attend to client daily, maintain accurate client date analysis report and provide general administrative support for my colleagues.
That's a nice job description for a scammer!
Btw: Until now, he always said he'd be a "professional painter".

[July 31st, 2020 - 13:00 CEST]

Raquel: Your network connection always has a very, very bad timing... πŸ˜€
Have you gotten a reply yet?

[July 31st, 2020 - 15:30]

Raquel: Sooo much stress again at work. I'm so ready for the weekend... πŸ˜”

[July 31st, 2020 - 17:45]

Raquel: On my way home now.

Jordan hasn't been online since 5:48am.
πŸ– x57 Oink! Oink!

"You are singlehandedly disrupting all of lad-economics it seems." ~ Bertje
"I am real and I know who I am okay" ~ Jordan
"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine
"YOURE EVIL WOMAN BEGONE I WILL OPEN CASE WITH CUSTOMER CARE !" ~ Rev. John M.
"Let me tell you're nothing like you name implies." ~ Mr. David W.

LilRachel
Wannabe Baiter

Post by LilRachel » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm

[August 1st, 2020 - 01:00]

Jordan: Hello sweetheart
How are you doing?
Are you home now sweetheart?

[August 1st, 2020 - 02:15]

Raquel: Anthony, it's 2am here... we talk tomorrow, ok?

[August 1st, 2020 - 10:00]

Raquel: Good morning
Why do you always ask me if I'm home in the middle of the night?! Of course I am! πŸ˜†

[August 1st, 2020 - 13:30]

Jordan: Smile,i just want be sure of your safety, i wouldn't have know if i don't you sweetheart and beside I haven't spoken to you for hours.I am so concern about you my love.
Tell me sweetie,how are you?
I hope you are doing fine.

Raquel: Yes, I do.
How about you? πŸ™‚

Jordan: I don't know,i do have a fever this morning.

Raquel: Always hate that I don't hear from you for so long... why's that?
Oh no... fever? 😞
Too much stress lately?

Jordan: I guess so
What have you been doing?

Raquel: The caring love and warmth of a woman helps against fever... at least I was told so. πŸ˜‰

Jordan: Wow,that is nice.I hope so

Raquel: Yesterday after work I went shopping with Lina and after that I relaxed on the balcony and finished my book.
Kept checking my phone if you texted me or so... but... nothing. 😞

Jordan: Sorry about that but i am here now
I got a message from your dad yesterday,i tried to write back but something came up.I will writing him today if possible.

Raquel: Then I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and happened to see your message.
I always get confused then. πŸ˜€
Awesome, he has answered you already?
He didn't tell me to be honest. πŸ™„

Jordan: Yes he did

Raquel: Is it a positive answer, if I may ask?

Jordan: I think is because is a men talks,not women talks.Lol.

Raquel: What exactly is a "men talk"?

Jordan: I was just joking.

Raquel: No you're not. So please tell me. πŸ˜›

Jordan: Its was a positive letter,i am excited and feel happy for all what he wrote me but it could be more happier for us if really this Salon come to existence as we want it to be.

Raquel: Salon? So you still want to open a barber shop, yes?
Is this what you mean by salon?

Jordan: Yes sweetie,it's a Barber Salon or a Barber Shop.That's what is called.

Raquel: And... did my dad promise you that he'll support you in your plan?

Raquel: Please honey, I wanna know everything... don't let my ask you for every lil detail one by one... πŸ˜€

Jordan: He did want to help us,i just hope i got the right Business plan to sent him and approved it.

Raquel: A business plan?

Jordan: Yes

Raquel: Ok...
I guess it's a "men thing" as well. πŸ˜€

Jordan: LOL

Raquel: Gosh I'm so glad it's finally happening...

Jordan: It's actually a business talk,i was just joking saying that.It's was really a good matured men talk.And i think you are a woman.πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Raquel: I'm just sad that he hasn't talked to me about it yet. Well, maybe he will at some point.

Jordan: Probably,he will at the right time.

Raquel: Yes, I am. But in my part of the world, we're empowered enough to be able to talk business too. πŸ˜‰

Jordan: You are right,honesty i do love women who has a good heart to support her man no matter what happen.

Raquel: But... yes, you two should work this out amongst yourselves.
I just hope he doesn't see this as too much of a business arrangement.

Jordan: Sure,thank you.

Raquel: Please remind him of that, ok? It's about you and me after all!
I wanna meet you. And not just in six month or so. I want it now! πŸ˜€
I want a plane ticket to Nigeria, I wanna meet you there at your place and I want to say Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!! 😍

Jordan: If i might ask you sweetie,do you think this is a good plan and i do think of the whole estimate cost to start up this business.I really don't want it to cost more and i fear your dad might change his mind.

Raquel: So... you don't wanna meet me anymore?

Jordan: Really,that will be awesome.Do you think is not too fast doing this?

Raquel: Alright. Business first then. πŸ˜”

Jordan: I do want to met you sweetie,and i will be so happy if you come to Nigeria.It will be my pleasure to show you around my country.

Raquel: Yeah... I understand. Business first. It's alright.
I'm sorry.

Jordan: But i will suggest,this business has his right place first then as soon you come to Nigeria,so i can show you what how much effort i put it on the Salon and the progress of the Salon.
Sweetie,right now i feel you are here with me.

Raquel: If that's what you want, then we'll do it like so.

Jordan: Sweetie,you never answer my question. I do want your opinion about this too.

Raquel: Please don't forget about me while you're busy setting up the salon and all... ok?

Jordan: I promise with my mom life,i wouldn't.

Raquel: My official answer to your question is: If it's your dream and if you think you'll be happy with it, then go for it.
It's just... please don't forget about me.

Jordan: I trust you so much this work out,and hoping for a bright future for us
Thank you sweetie.
I have been thinking of the Estimate cost of the Business Salon,because last night i was looking at the Equipment we do needs at the Salon,some are expensive ones and i don't want your dad to feel otherwise and change his mind.So what do you think?

Raquel: Don't know.
How much do YOU think it'll cost?
You have to consider that you not only need equipment for yourself, but also a nice place for the salon and maybe an employee, who probably needs things as well?
I honestly have no idea how much it's gonna cost you at the end. I'm sorry. 😞
First and foremost, you need a location for the salon. Then nice stylish furnishings. Then proper equipment for you at least.

Jordan: Yes,that is what i do think too.

Raquel: I don't know... would you rent a place or buy one?
All of that is important!

Jordan: I think,we would prefer to rent for a start

Raquel: You definitely should talk with my dad about it as well!
He... how shall I put it... is a lil control freak, so he prefers to be informed of every little thing and detail, if you know hat I mean?
I say this in a respectful way, because he is successful with it!

Jordan: Actually,the Total estimate cost i have at hand has gone so high and i have been trying to cut out some equipment and material to make a lower cost.

Raquel: Who have you been talking to about opening a barbershop?
Besides me and my dad of course?

Jordan: Sweetie,I really do need your help in anyway you can,you do understand him so well.

Raquel: But you told me it's "men talk". πŸ˜›

Jordan: Only my friend i told you about,who owns a barber Salon.He has been a help to me with his advice.

Raquel: Will your friend close his shop in order to work together with you?

Jordan: How serious i took this to myself,i never told my mom yet.The poor woman has suffer so much in this life,i want to surprise her and i hope this work for us.

Raquel: What do you mean? Why did your mom suffer? 😞

Jordan: I don't know,i could talk to him about it.If only we could offer him a good deal.I mean a good pay off.
I don't really want to talk about it.

Raquel: I have no idea how many barber salons there are in Abuja, but... I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to be competition to each other?
Please tell me about your mom. Why did she suffer? 😞

Jordan: Sweetie,i want to assured your dad could consider approved of the estimate cost i might tell him.

Raquel: I depend on him for money too as you might know. You have to talk to him about it, not me... I'm sorry. 😞
And I'm sorry that I asked about your mom. Won't happen again. It's none of my business...

Jordan: Sweetie,i am telling you this because i don't want to feel disappointed but with this written words i expect so much from him to help with the business
It's okay,I am sorry too.i will tell you some other time but not now.

Raquel: Alright.

Jordan: One of my favorite things i love now is imagine what the future will be like with you in my life. I can’t wait to share everything with you.

Raquel: But you just told me that you don't want me in your life, because business comes first?

Jordan: You are such a joker πŸ˜ƒ

Raquel: That's what you told me.

Jordan: Are you serious about this?

Raquel: Never mind.

Jordan: I think you misunderstood about what i said.
You are the only woman in my life,and i want you more.

Raquel: Am I?
Am I the only woman for you?

Jordan: I have never been in love with any woman but only you now,i just couldn't imagine myself telling you more about my whole life and knowing that you are by my side makes me prepared for any challenge. I used to be nervous about failing, but now that we are together I know that I can do anything. You inspire me.

Raquel: You had never a girlfriend in your life?

Jordan: Even though we have spent so much time together, I still cherish all of the moments we have, because each one is as meaningful as the last. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it.
I did have a girlfriend years back,I have been in relationship with two women before,at different time and difference lot of experience we had

Raquel: And why did you break up with them?

Jordan: I had my first relationship at my teenage age,we actually dated for 8 years and people really think we could get married if serious and we do have plans about it after our University Studies but unfortunately i dropped out of school.and things started getting bad for us.

Raquel: You dropped out because you're the... how did you call it... "the bread child", right? The one who has to earn money.
Is it called "bread child"?

Jordan: Then that was when i traveled to West Africa for pasture.Foe 2 years i stayed over there,and my coming back to Nigeria,i found out she is someone else,i tired my best to win her heart back because i love her so much.but i think she's far out of control.That is how i loose her.

Raquel: You mean your trip to Ghana?
What did you do there?

Jordan: Anyway,she is happily married with 3 kids now.

Raquel: Oh... ok. Three kids... wow!

Jordan: Yes,I am so happy for her and her husband.
After the break up and departure between us,we were friend but I think it been 5 years now i sight my eyes on her.

Raquel: Are you? Or do you still have feelings for her or another ex of yours?
I'm sorry if the questions are too intimate!!

Jordan: I am sorry,i only have feelings for someone now,and that's you.
I actually don't want to talk about the relationship i had with the other woman,after 3years or more the break up with my first girlfriend. after that i met her.We only dated for 2years and some months.The experience was actually bad.I think she played me.

[August 1st, 2020 - 15:30]

Raquel: Won't ask ever again... sorry!
What were you doing in Ghana back then?
I wanted to ask on Thursday but you went offline then. πŸ™„

Jordan: I got a job over there,i went there to work,the job wasn't a pleasant one so i never told you.

Raquel: What kind of job?

Jordan: I was working in a shopping Mall as a Cleaner worker,i do mobbing of the whole building with a mob brush.
That was a past life,i won't want to experience such again.
What are you doing now?

Raquel: A cleaner, ok. But you mentioned you attended university? Why has someone who is able to attend university to do such a job? And why in Ghana?

Jordan: Such is life sweetie

Raquel: Life is unfair, that's for sure.

Jordan: Nigeria has always been a hard country to get a job and they never pay enough.

Raquel: But why is that? Aren't there elections where people can change things?

Jordan: Could you imagine that,a minimum wages in Nigeria is 30,000 Naira monthly.

Raquel: I wish that all people would have enough money to live a nice, pleasant, peaceful life. 😞

[August 1st, 2020 - 16:00]

Jordan: Could you imagine that,a minimum wages in Nigeria is 30,000 Naira monthly.

Raquel: What job pays only 30,000 a month?

Jordan: I mean 65euros in your country currency

Raquel: Yes, I know.

Jordan: Sweetie,I can't do such job to sustain myself and take care of my family.
It;s okay

Raquel: No no, I just wanted to know what kind of work is it where someone earns so little?

Jordan: It could be a job like a cashier,Cleaner workers and so more my sweetie.but they are people who earns more than that in Millions.It's all about connection

Raquel: I understand..

Jordan: What time is it over there?

Raquel: 16:27
And at your place?

Jordan: I think we do have same timing here.

Raquel: So you don't know what time it is right now?

Jordan: I just told you sweetie,we had same time here in Nigeria with Netherlands.

Raquel: I asked Google and... actually... you don't. πŸ˜€
It's 15:30 in Nigeria.
So one hour divfference.
*difference

Jordan: Oh sorry sweetie,You are right my mistake.I think i remember now.Since i met you i have to change my computer to your Country time.

Raquel: May I ask you a question?

Jordan: I think,i am over protective to know your well being and your time factor.
Okay,go ahead.

Raquel: Please promise me that you won't be angry, ok? It's about "Jordan"...
Are you sometimes awake late at night and write to me because... you're still in this rhythm because of "Jordan"?
Is that the reason?
I think "Jordan" talked to a lot of Americans and you just had to be awake at this time, didn't you?

Jordan: No,not that reason.I couldn't sleep and i do love to have a night conversation with you but it's happens most time,the signal got poor.

Raquel: Ok.
I'd love to talk to you at night when I can't sleep. 😞
And that's quite often the case lately.

Jordan: Sometime,the signal comes up at midnight,It just the type of Network Connection i use,They are better ones,i just couldn't afford them.
You don't have to worried about that,it will get better soon.

Raquel: I hope so.

Jordan: Do you really think,my English Language are good?

Raquel: I do understand you perfectly!
Btw: I'm busy learning some Nigerian words lately. πŸ˜€
I'm talking about Pidgin English... do you talk like that as well?

Jordan: Yes i do,i think it might take you more time to learn that.

Raquel: Yeah... it sounds kinda strange for me to be honest. πŸ˜€

Jordan: It's possible to talk on voice call,not a video call.if you want that,then you can learn more of it from me.

Raquel: We can do that one day if you want.

Jordan: Sweetie,i have to go now.I have to catch up with a friend.
Okay sweetie,I love you more

Raquel: I love you too. ❀

Jordan: Is it okay i write your dad on Monday morning,i have to put things together to explain more to him.I hope you understand sweetie.
😘😘😘😘😘

Raquel: It's your business...

[August 1st, 2020 - 17:00]

Jordan: No,its ours
You are not encouraging me here,i need more from you.
Sweetie,are you there?

Raquel: Yes?
No, you told me the business comes first and the woman second.

Jordan: Sweetie,being around you inspires me to be the best version of myself. I believe that without you I would not be the person I am today, and I can’t thank you enough for that.

Raquel: So, if you think it's ok to answer him on Monday... what shall I say?
I hope you mean it.
It's just... oh well... go meet your friend now.
I love you more than you deserve sometimes.

Jordan: I used to think that I couldn’t trust anyone with my heart, so I kept it guarded at all times. Once you came along, I not only gave you the key, but I gave you the rest of me as well. It was easier than I thought it do be.
Sweetie, you make me believe that true love exists.I can’t imagine what life would be like if I were with another person.You are the best thing to happen to me.

Raquel: I want you to live a happy, successful life. And I'd love to be the woman at your side.
That's all I can say for now.
I'm sorry.

Jordan: Do you feel like destiny brought us together?

Raquel: You have to go now, honey. Your friend's waiting, I guess.

Jordan: Yes, I think it was destiny...

Raquel: He has to wait for a while,i am chatting with my love.I am not worried about that.
It just hurts a lil that you want to meet me so much later than I thought.

Jordan: I didn’t think it was possible,but somehow I believe the universe created us to be the perfect match.
I feel like even if circumstances were different, we would still end up together. Our love for each other spans continents and time itself,and we are meant to be.

Raquel: No, we're not a "perfect" match. That'd be boring, don't you think?
😘

Jordan: I used to think that being romantic and gushy was for suckers. Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker. I have no regrets.

Raquel: πŸ˜€
My lil sucker!! πŸ˜€

Jordan: 😍😍😍
I am sorry,i have to go now.
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you more

Raquel: I love you too.
You suck...
...but I still love you!

Jordan: 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Raquel: ❀

Jordan: Hmm,i never told you that to call me that.πŸ˜€
You could find a better sweet name.

Raquel: Describe my in three words... but in your strange Pidgin English!
*me

Jordan: I love you

Raquel: That's not Pidgin?!

Jordan: πŸ˜‚
I love you don't have a pidgin word.And you said three word,that was my favorite to you sweetie

Raquel: Ok... describe me in one sentence using Pidgin English then!! πŸ˜€

Jordan: Na you fine pass.

Raquel: Ooookkaaaayyyy...
What does it mean?

Jordan: It also depend how it is spoken in word then you will get it.
Actually,what i am trying to tell you was,you are the most beautiful woman.

Raquel: Do you have any idea how hard it is for me not to be with you right now?!

Jordan: Good to go now sweetie
I wish to be with you right now too sweetie.
I am sorry,we will be together soon my love.

Raquel: Please remember to arrange everything with my dad, ok?
First you business stuff.
Second our meeting.
*your
I love you!

Jordan: Okay
And you,first your love and support as your future partner.
Second,our business
And third,our meeting.
Did i make it right with that?

Raquel: 😘😘
Yes, you did.

Jordan: I love you more
Take care honey.

Raquel: No. I love you more.
You too.

Jordan: Can we talk more tonight,still considering the signal if gonna to be good. [Arrrggghhh...]

Raquel: I'll be here.
And I hope you'll be too.

Jordan: Yes ma'am i will be here.
I love you my sweetheart and my sweetheart loves me too.

Raquel: I hope I am your sweetheart?! πŸ˜€

Jordan: Yes you are,unless you are still having doubt you are to me.

Raquel: You think I still have doubts?

Jordan: I want you to trust me,because i trust you more.
I have to go now
Talk to you later.
I love you more

Raquel: 😘😘😘

Wow! We went into overtime it seems... :shock: :oops: :lol: :P :roll:

[August 1st, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: I'm in bed now watching some Netflix. If you're in the mood... text me!! πŸ™‚

To be honest, I didn't expect him to show up...

[August 1st, 2020 - 23:30]

How are you?,i hope you are doing fine

Raquel: Hey Sucker!
I'm fine, and you? πŸ™‚

Jordan: Not again,please stop

Raquel: πŸ˜€
Sorry!
I don't mean that in a bad way... you said you didn't mind if I called you my lil s... Remember? πŸ˜‰

Jordan: Hmm
Tell me,have you eaten dinner?

Raquel: I had my daily salad. And you?
Ok ok, salad and some sweets. πŸ˜€

Jordan: I had Jollof Rice and Chicken.

Raquel: Who cooked for you?
Oh... and tell me, how was your evening with that friend or yours?

Jordan: I did,i can teach you how to cook it if you are interested to learn.

Raquel: Wait what?! You can cook?!

Jordan: The meeting with him was good,he got a new phone today.

Raquel: And now you're jealous?
Is that why you're in such a bad mood?

Jordan: I am not,but i wish i could get one as well

Raquel: Just googled "Jollof Rice and Chicken"... looks delicious!!
I don't really care about material things to be honest. Don't need em to be happy.
Honey? Please tell me what happend. You're so different now. 😞
Maybe I did something wrong... I don't know... 😞

Jordan: You did nothing wrong
I want you to tell me some interesting stories you know.

Raquel: What do you mean, interesting stories?
What kind of stories?

Raquel: Oh well... it seems to me that you are not really in the mood to talk.

Jordan: I am here now sweetheart

Raquel: Good night... sleep well.

Jordan: I just took a cold shower.
Why do you have to leave?

Raquel: Because you're acting weired and I don't like it.

Jordan: Sweetheart,there been a lot of things on my mind,i have been thinking so much lately.

Raquel: Please tell me what's on your mind.
I'm here for you!

Jordan: Actually,i couldn't bear the fact that i don't have a phone to communicate on whats app and messenger with some of my friends.
And i also went to see him because he promise to lend me some money which he has to postpone to Month ending.

Raquel: Ok.

Jordan: I do want to buy a phone and send my mom some money too but i think my plans are ruined now.

Raquel: Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't have to borrow any more money from your friends, because... you know... my dad is willing to help you out financially and all?!
Sometimes I don't understand you...
But yeah... I'm sorry to hear that you're again struggling... 😞

Raquel: I guess your connection is bad again...

Jordan: I know,but you still have to understand me sweetheart.I am a hardworking man to get what i want.
Sweetheart,are you there?
My signal is bad again.

:roll:
πŸ– x57 Oink! Oink!

"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine

LilRachel
Wannabe Baiter

Post by LilRachel » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:35 am

[August 3rd, 2020 - 14:30]

Jordan: (YouTube video "In The Name of Love - Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha")

[August 3rd, 2020 - 17:15]

Honey is here for you my love.
[ :roll: ]
How are you sweetheart?
I hope you are having a wonderful day at work.
I misses you sweetheart,every moment we have spent together has been awesome. But I promise you that the best is yet to come.
If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me.
I am so completely in love with you. I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams. Everyday seems like a blessing since I have met you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing your love with me. It's a truly wonderful gift. I will love you always.

[August 4th, 2020 - 11:00]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart,you are someone i can love and never get tired because i feel so much love when i keep thinking about you,calling you my sweetheart give so much happiness and joyful heart of knowing you and be honest with you.
I never knew i could do this,but your trust just keep me going and hoping in my life that,tomorrow comes my dreams come through,not just my dreams too.Also i have the most beautiful woman in my life,and a good heartful and commitment woman.You have been so around me all days and nights.I love you more.
I had so much dreams about us,if this work out.I have so much to teach you and also i do have to learn from you too.I want to be explore more in life, and put in together of doing extra-ordinary things.
I have so much believe,i will be great someday.
I miss you so much sweetheart.

[August 4th, 2020 - 11:30]

Raquel: I'm sorry... I don't have time right now.

Jordan: What are you doing sweetheart?
I miss you 😘😘😘

[August 6th, 2020 - 12:00]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart
("You are the love of my life" image he probably found on tumblr)
How are you doing sweetheart?
I hope you are okay,it's been few days i heard from you.Tell me,what is going on?

Raquel: You don't have to worry... I'm ok.

Jordan: I think you been avoiding me,why?
You never respond to my messages anymore,what have you been doing?

Raquel: I'm trying something.

Jordan: what is that?
Tell me
I don't know what you mean but i am not expecting you to leave me here all alone,i can't do without you sweetheart

Raquel: No, I won't tell you. πŸ™‚

Jordan: I am worried about you,i just want you to tell me what is going on?

Raquel: You don't have to be. Everything's fine. I'm just a lil busy these days, that's all.
Have you made some progress with your "business talk"?

...aaaaaand Jordan aka the role model of a caring boyfriend/soul mate/best friend went offline. :roll:

Besides our short lunch chat, there's really not much to report. Raquel's ignoring Jordan hard (because, you know, I'm a good gf!), the idiot's too busy to reply Raquel's dad (at least it appears he hasn't yet), and Dad's basically missing. :lol: Great times!

[August 6th, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: That's a No I guess. πŸ˜€

[August 7th, 2020 - 01:00]

How are you?

[August 7th, 2020 - 09:45]

Raquel: Fine.
You?

[August 7th, 2020 - 16:00]

Jordan: Good day sweetheart
I am okay sweetheart,thank you.
I actually wrote your dad on Monday and Tuesday.I told you i will.
But i haven't got any reply from him yet,i guess he might be busy.
I also sent him some photos of a shop i snap
I talk to you later sweetheart
I miss you so much
And love you more.

[August 7th, 2020 - 09:45]

Raquel: Love you too.

[August 7th, 2020 - 18:45]

Jordan: Now you are here
What have you been doing?

[August 8th, 2020 - 05:00]

Jordan: (YT video "If I Ever Fall In Love Again - Shai")
(YT video "You Are The Reason - Calum Scott")

[August 8th, 2020 - 05:45]

Raquel: Good morning

[August 8th, 2020 - 13:45]

Raquel: I hope you're well, Anthony.
Just spoke with Dad about his email conversations with you, but... somehow he's very secretive. πŸ™„
I'm kinda disappointed he doesn't talk to me about it, because after all, it does affect me too... right?
Did you two re-open the X-Files or what?! πŸ˜†

[August 8th, 2020 - 14:30]

Jordan: Hello swetheart
How are you doing?,i am so worried about you.

[August 8th, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: I'm all right... just a lil exhausted from the heat the last couple of days. πŸ˜’
Oh... and quite frustrated as well! 😞
I tried to get a new phone for you as a birthday present, but yeah... because neither my dad nor my mom gonna lend me some money, it's a bit expensive right now.
One of the saddest summers of my life!!

He read it a few minutes later but didn't answer.

[August 8th, 2020 - 22:30]

Raquel: I'm still out with Leah and some friends. Please don't worry too much, we're fine!! 😘😘
Hope we talk soonish.
πŸ– x57 Oink! Oink!