Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by bware419ers » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:20 pm

[email protected]
Already forwarded your information to EFCC NIGERIA
[email protected]
You are made and you will soon die to writing me idiot don't carry yourself enter my DM before I use my juju kill you mugu
[email protected] (this lad coughed up 25 bank accounts - Now they receive insults)
Guy shut up , you no even sabi speak English, nah only you Dey get client ??? I no Dey talk much bro 😎 fuck off
Ani Ochuche will strike you mark my words all this will happen to you in 7 days you will see , God punish you comot from my mail scammer
Fuck off birch
[email protected]
Make tunder fire you useless fool make ogun kill you
You are just my little dog here come and eat some food. Useless nicompull
You poor little shitguy,

You're repeating yourself, you idiot.

Why did you leave your rat hole?

Identify yourself and tell me who you are, where you come from and where you live.
Which idol do you worship?

Alcohol and drugs have ruined your body and confused your mind.
It's a good thing that your cock doesn't get stiff anymore -, then you can't have children or poison your ass with your sperm.

Your kidneys slowly stop working and your liver is just a sponge without function.

Who are you trying to impress with these idiotic threats and insults?
It can only be a malfunction in your ailing brain mass that causes you to write such incredible crap to people you completely don't know.
A typical consequence of LSD abuse.

Any help comes too late for you, because in reality you are already dead.

God be with you and rest in peace!
You're just sick!

Go to hell asshole!

Bye
Shove your hocus-pocus up your ass - very, very deep!

Fuck you!
[email protected]
God almight will kill you over there you are, i dont know you for any where and you cost your mama and yourself not me.
[email protected]
Call your papa for village him don die now idiot
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:57 pm

[email protected]
Fuck you
[email protected]
Fuck you
[email protected]
Jobless idiot like you, get something doing you fool
[email protected]
I WISH YOU BACK WHAT YOU WISH ME. I RETURN IT BACK TO YOU TIMES SEVENTY FOLDS. STUPID LOOSER
[email protected]
OLODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Go back to School
[email protected]
Back to sender.. you and your entire families can not see good thing in life. Bad luck's All your ways , idiots like and your families. Mugu bastard Nne gi there. Ikpu nne gi . Amu nna gi. Mugu.
[email protected]
I'm sorry brother which of the mugus be your own show me make i leave am for you, please no vex.
[email protected]
Who is this goat ? you are fool of yourself that you do not even know how to write you fake barrister of a name maybe in your local village first, second and last name is being written together without space and you have the Gods to type nonsense and send to me may amadi oha strike you dead if you reply or did not reply this message
[email protected]
Na oweri u dey, ah Thank God you go soon die
I think say yo don die because you no go escape the death I send you
[email protected]
Village BOY who is your father
[email protected]
BASTARD HOPE YOU THINK THAT I DIDN'T HAVE YOUR TIME.
YOUR TIME FULL EVERYWHERE
SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PLEASE REPLY ME I HAVE YOUR TIME
WHAT GOOD CAN COME FROM A BASTARD CHILD LIKE YOU,
OH. YOU NEED MY NIGERIA NUMBER, BUT I'M NOT FROM A POOR COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA,
COLLECT MY PHONE NUMBER FROM YOUR MOTHER. SHE SAVED IT ON HER PHONE BECAUSE SHE'S MY X GIRL FRIEND
[email protected]
YOU ARE A FOOL AND IF I TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU, YOU WILL KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING. YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING YOURSELF AND I KEEP SILENCE TO YOU BECAUSE, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID WITH YOUR LIFE.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:26 pm

John Bill <[email protected]>
Fuck you idiot
JOHNSON ROWLAND <[email protected]>
That your yanky client go kill you, all you wish me will come back to you and your family 10 thousand folds, God punish you and your generation, you have gotten a barge of generational curse, ogun dey kill your papa and mama, useless fool, you call your self Sxxxxx Nxxxx, na so e go dey su for your family, idiot that doesn’t know how to write dey claim he get yanky client, Wetin you wan tell am? Useless fool.

Back to sender, I return all you said to me to you in ten thousand ways, ur life has scattered already ewu
William Barr <[email protected]>
U don travel all owere abii Bush man
I be small piking wey make ur mama come. We'll dude your mama sabi give blow job shaaaa

I go deal with you then u go know say aguleri boys no dey play. For ur information the piking way your mama go born soon na my child

Lol

Na your client drop am
JOHNSON ROWLAND <[email protected]>
Onwe, onuku, u get mama? You wey be crosbrid dey talk, no be whom you dey call papa be ur real father, better ask your mother questions, maybe she will open up to you that ordinary road water hawker impregnate her and produce such a useless illiterate like you, that your shrine na yahoo yahoo shrine, everything na fake, God punish you and your uselsss shrine mbok, which client dey send you money? Call him name and drop dead now ewu
Jürgen Klasen <[email protected]>
You are a case for forensic psychiatry and you belong in a closed psychiatric institution.

Get treated!

Bye, bye
Lisa Kendy <[email protected]>
😂 mumu way no get sense, Ogun kill your generation, I can see say nah only one client you get nah why you are here saying shit , Oga ask me for update no Dey fuck up pig , you no get anything
Vana Lund <[email protected]>
Ogun Kill your generation animal like U, U suppose learn how to communicate before U course your mama toto and ur dog papa.
which client U dey talk about wey other people no suppose communicate with, Big FOOL
BAGUS ENRICO & PARTNERS <[email protected]>
Who the hail are you, I have all your details and where you are in Umuguma Owerri, If you do not tender an apology and reasons you sent this message, I give you just 5 days if you did not give me good reasons, I will kill you. This is not a threat.
I do not know I was talking to a mad man, Get lost and wait for your death.
[email protected]
You will run mad because you just insulted God the next time you look into your mirror you will go blind in jesusname\
This may be my new favorite!
MARIA GUTZE <[email protected]>
Hahahahahahaha poor fellow. Your papa no train you for school and you still ain’t training your children. Poverty done kill your generation. Data way you go use work you use dey send stupid messages.

You are pathetic and I am sorry for the woman that wasted 9 months carrying a cursed being and wasting her already cursed life after marrying your useless father to born a waste degenerate imbecile child like you.

Your father would have saved this world a great deal if he poured that spam on the floor instead of pouring it into you infected mother cuchie

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:51 pm

^ :lol: ^

[email protected]
ISI GBAWA KWAA GI ILLITERATE THAT IS DOING GUYMAN
yr fucking mother die..not igbo fool
[email protected]
OSU MAN IN IGBO LAND

DO YOU EVER IMAGINE WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN RESPONDING TO YOUR ANGER TANTRUM ? IS SIMPLY BECAUSE I DON'T RESPOND TO OSU LIKE YOU SO YOU CAN GO ON WITH IT. FLABBERGASTED NONENTITY LIKE YOU.
[email protected]
YOU WANT TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. BE VERY CAREFUL.
[email protected]
THIS JOBLESS FOOL @40
[email protected]
Hello i dont know you before stop insulting your father did you send me job or what did you know me before respect your self,
[email protected]
NA CORRECT BASTARD WEY YOU BE I SURE SAY UR MAMA NO BORN YOU WELL BECOS NA ASAWO UR MAMA TAKE BORN YOU. YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TOO BASTARD WITH NO FATHER. I DEY SA AND MY NAME NA GEEMONEY SO SEND YOUR MEN YOU FOOLISH BLOODY CIVILIAN. I CAN'T SEND PEOPLE LIKE YOU MY NUMBER I AM KNOWN IN THE WHOLE JOZI MAKE THEM ASK OF GEEMONEY YOU MONKEY.
YOU ARE IN OWERRI MY STATE DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA . YOU THIS PLACE
YOU WILL REMAIN THE WAY YOU ARE TILL THY KINGDOM COME.
[email protected]
YOU ARE A DIED MAN
[email protected]
God funnish you fool
[email protected]
YOU ARE A FUCK UP HUMAN ANIMAL YOU ARE BIGGEST FOOL
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:17 pm

[email protected]
THUNDER FIRE YOU TILL YOU DIE
DISRESPECTED MUGU
[email protected]
your are fool
[email protected]
you are a bastard go and fuck your stupid mother melling pussy you beat wortless nigerian bastard and a fool may God punish you and yor generation idiot
you are so shameless and a fool
[email protected] :?
The world will always give you the opportunity to quit, but only the world would call quitting an opportunity, (Clint Brown). One of the most powerful success principles ever preached is:”never, never, never give up.”
A lazy man is always judged by what he doesn’t do. The choice of giving up or going on is a defining moment in your life. Nobody and nothing can keep you down unless you decide not to rise again. H.E. Jansen said, "The man who wins may have been counted out several times, but he didn’t hear the referee.” A way to, not a way not to.
Too many people stop faster than they start, instead of stopping, follow this English proverb:” don’t fall before you are pushed.” Margaret Thatcher understood the principle of not quitting when she advised.” You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. David Zucker Added, “Quit now, you will never make it. If you disregard this advice you will be halfway there.” The choice is simple. You can either stand up and be counted, or lie down and be counted out.
Your success will be measured by your willingness to keep on trying. Have the courage to live. Anyone can quit, you better watch yourself.
[email protected]
I am from OHAFIA AMAEKPU ISIDIKWAGIMMA?

ogboo iyuonyeoleibe
imelagi?
oginimegagi?
igikwandu,?
imaralem?
are you from ABIA?
I am from OHAFIA AMAEKPU
DO YOU KNOW ME?

IF I TELL YOU MY NAME YOU RUN AWAY.
[email protected]
Who re u
also I am in Benin republic.pls where are you now.
[email protected]
U BASTARD LET IYIAGU OF UZOIYI KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY FOOL AT 40 INDEED
[email protected] :lol:
You are a donkey, spice papa pigs you called your self chinedu dot chi dogs bingo idiot barrister iyorante i fuck your wife every moment of rest air

[email protected]
Your mother

[email protected]
fuck the hell out of your dead mother bastard,i have a Gwagon,what do you have nothing....
fuck yr dead mum hard clear from my space now ok bastard
[email protected]
GOD PUNISH U
[email protected]
here is your information i will get u
[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 7&t=216773
Dear poor mental health, maybe I will help you.

Dear poor mental health,

I have your imposter behavior letter alleging that I failed to listen
to your warning. I am sure that this is an imposter behavior mistake
and an unprofessional scammer from a poor cultural environment and
your family dynamics and roles of people you learned from in your
early life that caused you a mental illness caused by your
environmental factors.

Or as such a poor guy, you may be suffering trauma or maybe fighting
to see if you can stop me from saving your victims, whom I may have
contacted.

Come so that I will save you from suffering like children of Ephraim
that grew up with a poor history that had deprived them of a true life
of the creator of the universe, which inspires creative mental
attitudes against any problem of manmade printing paper called money.

Come and learn to stop your poor grammar. You can chat with me +33 6
44 65 04 24 to heal your madness.

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:45 pm

[email protected]
Lolz . Goat you still doing voodoo . You’ve be cursed by God and the earth. When you are dying ...remember 2nd of January. Dark Year for you and your generation
[email protected]
You be bastard because I don’t know you from Adam you just Dey abuse your family and laying curse on them I pity you, if you know who you are chatting with you bastard don of a bitch like you , common in English you are can’t write properly I pity your both parent for given birth to a useless and foolish someone like you … your both parent just waste there sperm given birth to useless igbo Boi like you,
You are bastard ignorant is killing your
[email protected]
I can locate you and kill you full
[email protected]
May you and your family die and die by thunder.
[email protected]
Dear Mr OGUN OGUN OGUN,

Unfortnately we dont speak your language. Maybe you run away from the zoo and haven't get your medicine. Also, thank you for sending your address so we now where to send the police or the zoo maybe want to have you back.

Thank you for your blessings Mr OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN and OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN OGUN and OGUN OGUN OGUN.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:14 pm

[email protected]
Your movement is under traced , expect to see death any of this days ...I have your number and it has been submitted to our Chambers...be prepared to die. RIP.
[email protected]
You be fool and am sure ur mom didn’t plan to give birth to you but mistakenly got pregnant. Thunder fire u from head to toe
[email protected]
Hehehehehe....Poverty no good sha...Nwa, try get money, e get why...Comot hand for igbo, e go help you....Hehehehe...If you need help you talk hehehehe
[email protected]
Dear Mr. bodoosong,

You are sending yourself to prison with a threat like this. They didn't educate you in the zoo?

I will forward your emails and our lawyer will contact you or the zoo you escaped from.

Wishing you a very good week and hopefully we meet one day maybe we can go out and eat a banana split.

Sincerely,
Your African Brother or Sister, Victoria Johnson
Dear Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,

I have good news so we can finish this in a good matter. I spoke with the Audu Bako Zoo you escaped from and then will pick you up on Monday at 2 pm your local time. I asked them to bring your medicine and the cage so they can bring you back where you belong, to the zoo with the rest of your family.

farewell my dear African brother, I hope you are happy now when you go back to Audu Bako Zoo. Spend the little money you have on Akara you can also buy to your family. I still don't understand why you are so angry at me when we never met. Maybe I met you in the Audu Bako Zoo, but I have never been.

It's not healthy to have this much anger inside. Someone scammed you before and now you are angry at everyone contacting you. I have never in my life written an email like this but you started this kindergarten behavior and now I have finished it.
[email protected]
Your generation will end up this month.You are already dead fool

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:47 pm

[email protected]
Dear Ibrahim Ali Musa,

The Audu Bako Zoo will contact you on Monday at 2 pm your local time to finally bring you home to Audu Bako Zoo where you belong. All of this email and anger is just a waste of energy. You are probably a very miserable person who feels a lot of anger against others, special white females like me. Your emails are just filled with empty threats and stupid sentences that only someone from Audu Bako Zoo can understand. So please take your pills tomorrow and hopefully, you will be back in Audu Bako Zoo on Monday afternoon.

Don't eat too much Akara it's not good for your stomach. Have fun in the zoo and enjoy your weekend maybe you can eat some Banana split together with the Akara. Farewell, my love.

I will miss our conversations and all the good memories we have together. Hopefully, you will wake up and feel less anger one day. Otherwise, the anger will take your life.

All your emails make no sense and I am sorry if I wrote to you at this level but sometimes people just understand the lowest level so I need to write to you in your language. Farewell, my love.

Sincerely,
[email protected]
You and your generation will suffer all the days of your life and death is next option for you and your family this year
Is your ancestors and your generation you saw that fall sick and death let me inform you I'll make sure you end up inside six fit ground
[email protected]
You are a big fool,do you know I come from. i am tipper Yoruba guy. Which I run you mad as you dey.
You no get sense, if to say you get sense. Your father spirit no tell you say you dey talk with wrong person. Aiyelala go kill you, kill your papa and mama, Shpono go kill you. Ogun lakaiye go kill you, kill your papa and mama.
Wetin me I don achieve ,your papa ,mama and you no go fit achieve am.
[email protected]
I swear to God, you will never see the end of this Year 2024 for causing me time without numbers, i kept quit for too long thinking that you were on drug or maybe your own mkpulu mmili go clear for your eyes asap but that wasn't that case hence you are still on drug till this moment, Therefore it must be the end of your life and the end of the road for you in this 2024, i don't want to cause your family but you specifically will never and must not see the end of this year 2024 in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama .... Ise! Ise!! Iseeeeooo!!!!

Abuom Gi Onu ta, i cause you today N' afa Agba N' Abor Ezu N' Omabala, Aja Aan Ikwu Aguleri, Aja Ana Nta Aguleri, Otutu Nzu Aguleri, Ive N' Emeli Agulery Ive N' Ive Aguleri N' Emeli Ive Je Egbugi N' Afor 2024 bu nke anyi No ta.

Akam Di Ocha, Ejilim Gi Ofor, Atuom Gi Oleme Nkilisi Na Aro Ama Erulu, Aja Ana Ikwu Aguleri, Aja Ana Nta Aguleri, Otutu Nzu Aguleri, Ekwulum Na ija avuro isi aro 2024, katama N' Aro 2024 will and must chop your head... In the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama .... Ise! Ise!! Iseeeeooo!!!! Ekwulum Na Onwu D-STAR Hotel ja amakili Onwu Gi na aro 2014 ...... Ise! Ise!! Iseeeeooo!!!!

This year 2024 will and must chop your head in da mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray.... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!!!

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:28 pm

^Ha, it's now confirmed what we all suspected; you're a zoo escapee. :lol:

[email protected]
Upon all your education ,you still ends up being a fraudster.Your education is a waste and should be ashamed wasting your destiny going school.You failed yourself and failed your generation .
Go back and collect your school fees .Idiot!
Your client that you gave birth to or because the internet is only meant for you ?
Grow up boy and stop nagging like an old faggot.
Nonsense
[email protected]
Brother which side of Aguleri I dey Aguleri like this waiting sub
[email protected]
YOU ARE A VERY BIG IDIOT
[email protected]
See fool wey Dey use free WiFi for hotel Dey warn person mumu , I from agulu uzoigbo so e Mara kam si kwado the next time you send me useless email again I will teach you a lesson you will never forget you Dey imo state Dey form jagaban you dey room 4 for umuguma road see no let me surprise you .
[email protected]
Thunder fire you and all your generation idiot that just come out from camp, I believe that you have not even experience life just because of Gee work that make you a little bite wise not even smart your father is the one that need to go back to primary school where your whole generation belong

**Deleted** I am bloodily aguleri boy even your papa juju still Dey learn work idiot if I know that maga wey u Dey talk about even with your juju I don’t collect am from you just Dey pray make I see maga ofugo
[email protected]
Your generation will push meat full mugu
[email protected]
Akpamu you must be from umuike in umumgalagu

You can't even make a correct sentence yet you want to correct my boy English. Go to umumgalagu and ask of onwukwe nweke the late native doctor from umumgalagu he knows me very well I started his house foundation for him due to the work he did for me in 2003 I know you were in nursery school in 2003

Send me your number let me help your life because I know you are hungry and poor . I just checked my boy box he use trow work last week and come across your poor constructed English

[email protected]
Chinedu ewu
[email protected]
Animal, So are now a guy man. try and arrange your lies properly so that it will suit your claims. Anambarians don't bear kalu, that's why I know you're nothing but an idiot.

What is the name of this your maga so that I can leave him or her for you and also teach you on how to handle him?
[email protected]
Mr man leave JuJu alone and let's work as a team. Clients are clients, no one belongs to you. Please stop raining insults on us. Thanks
[email protected]
Fool
You are a pig
[email protected]
keep fucking yr late mum harder
[email protected]
God dey.
[email protected]
Tell me why u no go drop dead? Mumu, u be oru in aguleri language, foolish man, am from ifite aguleri and u dey use my village dey threat me, , otutu nzu aguleri will damage you and your family ewu, onwe

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:16 pm

[email protected]
Otutu nzu will kill you by talking nonsense
You eat and take block of chicken if I know your maga I will work it because am not working you . Tell me please and give me the name let know if I can help you leave him or her
I will return to your village anu mpoma ewu gamia

[email protected]
Amu nna gi
Amu nna gi
[email protected]
MEANING WHAT WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
[email protected]
I KNOW WHERE U R

OWERRI UMUGUMA\\
TOCHIL HOTEL

I WILL GET YOU
[email protected]
I WILL BLOCK YOU BUT, WATCH EFCC WOULD COME AFTER YOU FOR YOUR LOCATION OWERRI POOR THING

LOOK HERE MORON,
I DID NOT REPLY TO YOUR SENSELESS IDIOTIC MESSAGE WHICH YOU SENT TO ME EARLIER BECAUSE YOU LACKED MANNERS ANDBEHAVED LIKE A COCO BITCH ASSHOLE.
LET ME ADVISE YOU GO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE YOU CANNOT SEE FACE TO FACE MANNERLESS CREATIRE BLOODY ILLETRATE.
YOU CALLING YOURSELF BARRISTER VERY POOR ENGLISH EGOCENTRIC PERSON YOU ARE .
YOU MAY COME FROM EVEN THE MOON NOBODY WANT TO KKNOW THIS GET THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AGULERI OR NO AGULERI COCOBITCH.
YOU ARE A BABY REASON YOU WRITE WITHOUT THINKING FOOLISH.
SEE YOUR IP YOU ARE BASED IN OWERRI EFCC WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON.
EVEN USING FREE INTERNET TO SEND MESSAGES
[email protected]
I don't know who your mugu is, and I don’t care
[email protected]
U MUST BE A MAD MAN, WHO ARE YOU? WHICH CLIENT ARE U TALKING ABOUT.
[email protected]
which maga, na only you own maga
[email protected]
Rubbish, juju no dey catch person wey im no see. If you are from Aguleri so what?
I am from India, if you must know.
Use sense to collect monies from them and stop threatening with Juju, Aguleri and all that...it does not work in this 21 st century
[email protected]
MAD PEOPLE EVERY WHERE,DO YOU WANT ME TO TERMINATE YOUR LIFE ,IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND JUST REPLY MY MESSAGE AGAIN SO THAT I WILL VISIT YOU IN SPIRIT LETS KNOW WHO IS WHO
OBITUARY IS CALLING ON YOUR HEAD INCASE IF YOU DONT KNOW ,YOU MAY SEE THIS AS A JOKE UNTIL YOUR FAMILY LOST YOU SOONEST IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE TIME
[email protected]
I have seen your email but permit me to ask you this simple question, Do you plant any client on the internet? Look at how you guys are demengaing the name of our dear community. Well it may interest you to know that I am from Aguleri Eziagulu Aguleri Infact you are the most stupid person i have ever seen.
You are warning me as to what?When did you start this work and what have you achieved with this work? You are boosting with charms well i am boosting with the Almighty God.
We all are looking for our daily bread so you can go to hell for all i Care. Professor Michael Obiefuna. You are Educated and you are doing guy man work. Don't you know where those that are educated work? Fool.
[email protected]
Utunne gi ewu omor
[email protected]
O BOY NA UMUGUMA OWERRI NA DEY YOU DEY NA WAOOOO I THINK SAY YOU SAY YOU DEY OBODO OYIBO O BOY NA WAOOOO
[email protected]
LOOOL YOUR MUMU NA GRADE ONE I SWEAR, LOOK AT THIS LUNATIC WRITING NONSENSE. GO GUG TRANSFER AND DIE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE U SUPPOSE DEY 6 FEET BELOW, WHAT ARE WAITING FOR TO JOIN YOUR ANCESTORS. MUMU EWU.
[email protected]
GOD WILL PURNISH YOU AND THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU TO DEATH. DID YOU KEEP ANY MAGA ONLINE OR BORN ANY MAGA FROM YOU VILLAGE ? OGUN GO KILL YOU 100 TIMES. HUNGRY GUY MAN LIKE YOUR PAPA, IDIOT.

FOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:22 pm

I think "Coco Bitch" should be a new TicTac fad.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:44 pm

Yeah, I just don't get these kids today.

[email protected]
Mumu man you are very stupid by saying Aguleri , Aguleri otu or Aguleri Igbo
[email protected]
Are you out of your senses, you bingo
[email protected]
GUY STOP ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOUR TALKING IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE JUJU AS YOU SAID WHY DONT YOU USE IT TO KEEP YOU MUGU NOT TO RESPOND TO ANY MAIL THAT ENTER HIS/HER INBOX.

LETS WORK TOGETHER BY EXCHANGING OLD JOB, SEND ME TO ME THEN I WILL ALSO SEND YOU MY.

FORGET ABOUT THIS YOUR JUJU THING IF YOU SAY HAVE JUJU AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THE OTHER PERSON IS PLEASE STOP ALL THIS YOUR CHILD TALK ONE LOVE.
[email protected]
SEE IDIOT DEAD BODY THAT IS USING FREE WIFI TO BROWSE IS TALKING. YOU ARE A FOOL.

I WILL USE EFCC COME AND TRACK YOU AT THIS YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS.

YOU ARE IN ROOM 4 ABI. YOU MUST BE ARRESTED TOMORROW OR ANY TIME FROM NOW WITH THIS ADDRESS WAY YOU ARE USING FREE WIFI.

WE WILL CALL THAT NUMBER ON THAT ADDRESS AND MAKE SURE WE DISCIPLINE YOUR LIFE TO NOTHING.

WAIT FOR YOUR ARREST.

GOAT
[email protected]
YOU ARE A COMPOUND IDIOT. LACK OF EDUCATION IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM. EEEEEEWWWWUUUU. GO AND FIND SOMETHING DO WITH YOUR MISERABLE AND FRUSTRATED LIFE. EWU.
[email protected]
Shut up goat your disturbing my box with your bad Grammar illiterate retarded goat you must be very stupid Aguleri goat
[email protected]
U r a goat. Getatttt
[email protected]
Hahahah mugu I am from eziagulu otu aguleri too I don't care about what you said you do , I don't know you and I don't want to know who you are mugu
So if you think you are the only one that has juju and from aguleri know you are not the only one ewu
[email protected]
Guy send me your number I went to call you?
[email protected]
A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER

[email protected]
How would I kmow your client or your job. Please what is your clients name so I will stop working your client,I don't want anything to happen to me, I dont want any touble. what is your clients name?
[email protected]
Your father that born you did not do anything talk of you idiot.
Ngene ovili is what will kill you if I ever take money from you or anything
[email protected]
Sir,
Mr. Aguleri Man, you are so foolish that you claim to be a Barrister but you can not write down good sentence in English !
If not for 419, you must have been a petty armed Robber menacing good citizens around Imo state axis.
Suppose the Nigerian Government clamps really down on the activities of advance fee fraudsters what else can you engage meaningfully into ? It is either kidnapping or armed robberies. I pity you and your generations. Go to school you will never go ! Try learning a hand trade mbaa kwaaa!YOU ARE JUST A GOOD FOR NOTHING PIG.
Go and try some other things so that you remain relevant in your life idiot.

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:41 pm

[email protected]
Obviously, you are a sick person. Who is your maga? Your papa[s brother? You are the maga here because your location is showing. You are in Owerri.
[email protected]
You are a foolish bastard that cannot even write well. I am JUJU myself and with what you just sent to me, I am going to forward it to our highest shrine. IDIOT
[email protected]
Mumu that is what you are
[email protected]
UMUNGALAGU AGULERI SEND UR NUMBER
[email protected]
Mugu Abeg shift

[email protected]
Goat good evening come let me teach you good english
[email protected]
Barrister Mr. Facrt according to you that can spell well. bytheway, how would you know if you are talking to your brother? As far as I am concerned, 80% of the town you mentioned are 419er. I have so many of them as a friend. I am also sure you were a product of a guyman. Someone if not 90% of your family memebers are yahoo guys Lol
[email protected]
BRO,YOU NEED DELIVERANCE AND YOUR TYPE SUPPOSE TO GET WORK AT MORTUARY AS AN ATTENDANCE,REMOVE AGULERI IN YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES BEFORE YOU MAY TURN TO CRIPPLE.IF I VEX I WILL USE YOU FOR RITUAL.
[email protected]
i go come deal with you at thiis place Umuguma Road
Owerri. i know where you are and who you be idiot
you are in room 4 so wait for us
[email protected]
See your spelling (COREECTLY)
Woe betide your entire generation
[email protected]
Luke Nwa Goddy Obunso do you know whom you are talking to?
You are not from umungalagu call one family you know in umungalagu and let me tell y how powerful they are. Do you know uzodigwe family? I mean Anago Uzodigwe in umungalagu? If you know just tell me one they are known for? If you tell me this I will know that really you are from Aguleri.
[email protected]
give me your old job and i will give you my
[email protected]
WHO DASH EWU SUIT
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR CHICKEN LIKE YOU BECAUSE WRITING YOU IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FATHER GOAT AND HELP YOUR MOTHER IN THE FARM WHEN I COME NAIJA I WILL SEE IF I WILL GET TIME FOR EWU LIKE YOU

BIGGEST FOOL WHO DASH EWU SUIT
[email protected]
DON'T HAVE TIME FOR CHICKEN LIKE YOU BECAUSE WRITING YOU IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FATHER GOAT AND HELP YOUR MOTHER IN THE FARM WHEN I COME NAIJA I WILL SEE IF I WILL GET TIME FOR EWU LIKE YOU

BIGGEST FOOL WHO DASH EWU SUIT
BARKING PUPPY
SEE Atụrụ WHY DEY TALK TO ME FROM CYBERCAFE GO AND HELP YOURSELF AND STOP DISGRACING YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE LIKE MINE AND YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M FROM IHIALA AND MY HANGOUT IS OKIJIA SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY LET ME KNOW STOP ACTING LIKE A 10-YEAR-OLD KID BECAUSE YOU STILL DEY SUCK BREAST MOM THANK YOU BOY. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME, COME TO OKIJIA CLOSE TO OKIJIA SHRINE AND I WILL TEACH HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND STOP BARKING LIKE PUPPY DOG BECAUSE LION LIKE US TO BARK WE ACT. IF YOU WANT TO COME AND WORK FOR ME HERE IN CANADA, I WILL HELP YOU THROUGH BECAUSE I HAVE BOYS LIKE YOU, I HAVE HELP EVEN IN PAST IN YOUR AREA WORLD BANK OWERRI SO DON'T BARK PUPPY.
[email protected]
Sorry Who is this?? The reason i replied to your email is that you mentioned Aguleri and UMUGAMA and that is where I come from before I do my brother bad. Get back to me
[email protected]
HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BARRISTER CHINEDU ENGLISH? NWA AGULERI
I WISH YOU WHATEVER YOU WISHED ME MY BROTHER. I AM FROM EZIAGULU-OUTU AGULERI. BASED IN OTU-OCHA JUST GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULL
[email protected]
Utunne gi
[email protected]
Mr big fool, I never wanted to reply u idiot , but I noticed u r not educated, u r just an illiterate, a pig who doesn't know how to spell read or write u bomfool
[email protected]
Nna you are not only stupid by mention Aguleri and umugalagu ivite on internet

This your massage i will send it to Aguleri forum

Ewu
You are writing on the internet that you are from Umugalagu Aguleri destroying the image of Aguleri.

I will send it to Aguleri junction and AWF even to umungalaguIvite forum

Ewu
[email protected]
Which of your client are you talking about werey?
[email protected]
WAIT OOO WHICH WORK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?
[email protected]
mugu fuck off
[email protected]
you be pure mugu, so for your mind na only you get maga online abi, which maga you dey talk self? abi na the one that want to pay me $50,000 next week? just open up let me share money give you. i no be greedy guy like you. if you want money tell me. those maga you have there,push am come my side and before one week you will be counting in millions in dollars.

i can see you and where you dey so no worry. i no go kill you and i dont have time for juju. na only one bullet you go collect but no worry. bring those job make i make money for you and we go go club for shrine
[email protected]
I thought you said that you are not a guyman? If you are from Umungalagu, I am from Umuawunu. I am not afriad of Alusi or your juju because i was on my own when you wrote and started saying trash. I dont even know what you are talking about stealing your maga or whatever. i throw mail. And if by God grace i got someone from your contact, its not my problem. It is my luck
Chi gi meligi ebele kamali olu divavu. I throw jobs and got many reply. i dont even know the client you are talking about

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:22 pm

I have a scammer on my hook again, Toby. Toby's number has been blasted out to LadLand and will be blasted for the next few days. Results:

[email protected]
You are so sweet, thank you!
[email protected]
WHY ME?!?!
I replied:
STUPID HOMO CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSAPP NOW IF U TINK U DI BETTA MAN. STUPID OLOSHI, UR FADA NA MONKEY!
Lad:
SEND ME YOUR NUMBER
I sent him Toby's and hopefully fun began.

[email protected]
lol go give that to your drug baron president tinubu in aso rock the feds are coming for you and your country your ip is being registered as one of the scammers we are coming for your country mark my word
lol mugu you can’t even speak English what the heck you saying if you got nothing to do go and start sucking dick you are supposed to be sent to Hamas so they can harm your asshole with their 7 inches dick your drug baron president is using a female USA school result and won fake and planned elections after that how was the country from frying pan to fire and what did EFCC do about that I don’t blame you because your country is known for scam and corrupt government plus drug loads sorry for you guys Nigeria is the next country that is goin into war like Gaza Strip I know you don’t even know what I mean fool illiterate
[email protected]
mugu your crazy small ogun rat... bring fresh addico make i shoot..ewuu
[email protected]
Who be this? Guy wetin we dey drag? Nothing. make we business and better our lives. Wetin be all this? We pass this level. Like I dey your location i for don invite you buy bear and peper soup make drink and eat and enjoy ourselves. Please lets stop messing ourselves online we are bigger than that.

One love.
[email protected]
You are frustrated right now because you were actually thinking it was RP when you sighted the inbox😂🤣😂.

Don't worry bro, keep hustling and you will cash out one day OK.

I wish you well!
No hate.
[email protected]
LOSER MOMMY BOY!!!!

HUNGRY FOOL NAIJA CONDITION WEATHER DON'T MAKE U DEY SPIT RUBBISH, BOUNCE FROM MY EMAIL MOMMY THANK YOU BOY. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR LOSERS.
WHY I GO WASTE TIME WITH MOMMY THANK YOU BOY, IF U BE MAN COMMOT FROM NAIJA. USELESS MOMMY BOY U THINK IF U WANT TO APPLY TO BE MY BOY U ARE WELCOME AND STOP ACTING CHILDISH, U DEY TALK ABOUT MY MAMA AND PAPA I LAUGH U BECAUSE ALL MY FAMILY DEY HERE WITH ME FOR CANADA, SO THAT'S WHY I SAY U BE SMALL BOY MINGLE WITH MEN AND WE SHOW U THE WAY SO BARKING LIKE IBADAN PUPPY DOG.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:42 pm

[email protected]
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.YOU POPPER AND LAZY ASSHOLE. GO LOOK FOR LEGITIMATE WORK TO DOASSHOLE.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:16 pm

[email protected]
You are the most stupid man I have ever seen, you called yourself a lawyer and you are behaving like an idiot, i swear I will track you down with your number, you will know that not everybody will mess up and go free.

I will visit your office i swear, then your body go hear am, i will tell you that nah we get that owerri.

Fool, you will hear from us.
[email protected]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OLEEEEE I BELIEVE POVERTY IS DEALING WITH YOU ONYE OSHI... HOW AERE MY SURE YOU HAVE SEEN 50$ IN YOUR LIFE IDIOT.. PLEASE FUCK OFF..
Hahahahaha oleeeeeeee so be unto you as you wish, cos what you wish one either good or bad colmes back to you immediately, so receive it and live with it forever and ever..Amen.
[email protected]
Rest in peace Bro, carry your problem rest for burial ground, I don't know you and don't know your opinion
[email protected]
MONKEY YOU STILL DAY HERE MONKEY OWEERRI MONKEY
[email protected]
Lols your father is imbecile anywhere you have nothing to offer egbe enigwe gba gbu ngi na umungalagu there idiot you better mind study for imo state before orji uzor kalu kidnaper you there ewu umungalagu
[email protected]
Go and read so you know how to spell.
[email protected]
You are writing from this address:
X
Just mind your business. Were be if you are from aguleri,how does that concern me.were is aguleri.You are just one of those fool from that part of the world
[email protected]
MAY OTUTINZU AGULERI RENDER YOU USELESS AND MAY YOU RETURN EMPTY HANDED FROM THAT COUNTRY YOU ARE . AND MAY ARO UMUNNOKE AND AGBANABO EZU DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION . MAY AJANA UKWU AGULERI NEVER ALLOW A CRY OF A BABY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD . AND YOU SHALL RETURN FROM CANADA EMPTY HANDED ISEEEE ISEEEEE. YOU DON'T MESS WITH ONYE UMUNNOKE AGULERI IDIOT

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:27 pm

A smart aleck replied me back:

[email protected]
Attention: Emmanuel Atoba ,

Thank you for your response, I noticed you are having some mental difficulties and needed help. Is there any means that we can be of help and support to you mentally ?

However,if you are normal and interested to upgrade your Business, do get back to us.

Best Regards..

Mr. Joseph Cuenca
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:48 pm

[email protected]
Thanks for your insult, God bless you.
[email protected]
continue managing your life coupled with the dead bodies you clean up in the mugue.
At your age you are still unmarried. What a pity. look for mugu and i will make you rich or do you want to remain a poor man in your life, are you contented with what kind of work you are in toronto.
[email protected]
NNA, KEDI ORA GI?
I AM FROM AGULERI AS WELL BROTHER. EASY BRODA.
[email protected]
Am from Aguleri too , please how do you enter my email
[email protected]
Fuck you bruh am also from Agueri and I no fear you.
[email protected]
I didn't want to respond to your idiotic messages but I have found out that you are mad. You must be a slave in Aguleri because I am from Aguleri and our people don't behave like fools as you are. Mind yourself and don't ever write on this box again or I will deal with you in every way you want it. Be warned.
[email protected]
Hello brother,

It's a shame you're still ranting after I jokingly told you I'm from Aguleri. That you claim to stay in Canada is not an achievement. Each one does good to himself. I don't think you're better than me in any way. You don't even know where I stay. UMUNGALAGU is my area. I have some friends from that area. Chukwujekwu Malaysia, Bolton, Anthony. These guys are all from Umungalagu Aguleri. Ekwegbalu Anyanwu is from Umungalagu Aguleri. I am from Eziagulu Otu Aguleri.

Relax your mind and stop making noise. I don't even think you are from Aguleri because our people don't rant like that. You are too loud. Tell me your name and who you know in that Aguleri you claim to come from and I will tell you who I am and my name so you can verify it and see if you can talk to me.

I have done it myself and I think every young person who is doing well knows me in Aguleri. From Aguleri Junction to Otu Markert, you can't mention my name and 1 or 2 people won't recognize me. Let's start from here for now.

Tell me what family you came from in Umungalagu Aguleri and I will verify your name and what you have achieved for yourself. I will tell you my name and you will verify it too. Let's start from here for now. You claim to be a teacher/professor, check your writing and see grammatical errors.

I would have ignored you but when you wrote that you are from Aguleri, I decide to respond to you because the name Aguleri is special and unique.

[email protected]
U ARE STUPID
MUGU AMADIOHA DON FINNISH U ALREADY

YOU ARE A BLOODY IDIOT I AM SURE U BE SHOE SHINER HOW MANY YEARS IN JOB FOOLISH IDIOT DO YOUR WORK I NO DISTURB YOU OKAY YOUNG SHALL GROW I ENCOURAGE YOUG BOYS BUT NOT IDIOTS LIKE U OKAY CANADA INDEED NA OWERRI

SEE YOUR NETWORK WHERE U CONNECT FROM IDIOT YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER U DEY COURSE NOT ME
Sent UsinFREE NETWORK DO YOU REALIZE U CAN BE TRACED IDIOT
[email protected]
Ur big fool mudafucker
[email protected]
Oga shut up
[email protected]
your mumu never do
[email protected]
[email protected]
Go and address it with your igbo brothers
[email protected]
[email protected]
HAHHAHAHA YOU ARE ALREADY A WALKING CORPSE. LOOK AT THIS FARGOT WEY LIFE DON TIRE SINCE AND FORSUPPOSE DON DRINK SNIPER SO THAT WE GO SEE ROAD LOOK BETTER PEOPLE WEY GET SOMETHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE. YOU FRUSTARTED RETARDED IDIOT. YOU THINK I HAVE YOUR TIME, I HAVE A LOT TO ATTEND TO AND MAKING MORE MONEY BUYING MORE MANSION. STILL DEY PLAY OR BETTER STILL BUY SNIPER DRINK IF THIS LIFE DON TIRE YOU, BECAUSE I CAN SEE FRUSTARTION AND BITTERNESS ALL OVER YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUUUUMUUUUUU.

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:35 pm

[email protected]
FOOLS YOU SAID ARE IN TORONTO. AFTER YOU HAVE KILL YOUR MOTHER FOR MONEY RITUAL, MAY GOD PUNISH YOU THERE AWU, YOU NO AM BIGGER THAT YOU AWU COME BACK HOME IDIOT, YOU ARE IN TORONTO, FOOL, LET ME TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL I CAN;T KILL ANY OF MY PARENT BECAUSE OF MONEY, MAY THE GODS OF THE LAND KILL YOU THERE
[email protected]
See you write up. Ewu Gambia. The King of Rabuju will not give you rest and nothing good will come ur way. If u dare me, u dare king RABUJU. U are on the list already and will be tormented for the days of your life.
No need for much talk. Just wait for the king to appear. U think u can talk to everybody any how. Rabuju gbu ni iyio ni nne i.
Hahaha, and kpomo. BONAFIDE not as us spelt it.
I don't need to waste my time to join issues with fools like you.
UNCUT, FOOLISH, JOBLESS AND MANNERLESS ILLITERATE LIKE YOU.
YOU WILL NOT RETURN TO NIGERIA ALIVE.
OZUU.
[email protected]
I am so disappointed that you refused to learn anything from your late grandmama
[email protected]
Your father which work you dey do, wey make you dey talk any how your yansh.IDIOT
Thank you sir. am from Aguleri, graduated from the University of Nigeria nnsuka UNN, base in Lagos Nigeria. Sir it will be my pleasure if you can help me. Thanks
[email protected]
who are you?
which of your client?
come out plain and stop hiding under sheet ok

[email protected]
my guy stop to talk shit and lets share money, also we can exchange old jobs and try our luck . u dey act like mugu instead as a business man
[email protected]
See who is trying to correct me ....Check out these sentences from you : illitrate doing guyman...hahhahha, is guyman a job?
Idiot, you can not ascribe people to a single person rather you say a bush person and not a bush people! In fact not in facrt, go to school and you refused! Useless and bonafied flabbargasted [oyibo], nonsense sentence! See your spelling of illitrate [ILLITERETE],see yourself spelling wrongly correctly and you wrote [COREECTLY], you are more intelligent by writing all these rubbish and lying about yourself abi?
You are not in my level and ramification, where did you learn that one, it sounds big in your ears?
Go to school and shut up your dirty, smelling Igbo mouth.
[email protected]
One more silly message to me I will put little firm for you, meanwhile check the information below

(sender IP is 209.85.208.196) <Finland
[email protected]
Chinedu
I got your bogus message.you need to know guy man work is not speaking English but it's brain work. You try much to hack many of my work .and this will be stop from you.
I promise to spoil this work and that America man that pay you $900 too.

.because of your hacking work in my email box
Am not using the box again.
Please this guy work is not good like before.try and look for better work if you have married ok So that people that call you sir, will not fuck your wife .

I can reason why you act as fool with your wrong Grammer because you grow from Aba abia state . you have two options to make money for living.
If didn't sucided for guy man work
The next is to enter kidnapping work
So sorry .which you will die quick.
[email protected]
Odogwu onye ibanyi Aguleri ( STOP MAKING NOISE AND FACE YOUR FAMILY FAILURE ). Uno bu umuibanyi adika Nzuzu. But you in particular you are empty vessel. LET OTUTUNZU AGULERI PUNISH And KILL YOUR FAMILIES.

HOPELESS HUMAN BEING
ORU

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:54 pm

[email protected]
[email protected]
are you ok wetin you smoke
which maga . fool . ti i like you take koloz
give me your number i put you in jail
[email protected]
Who is Your MAGA ? Kindly state the name of your client
[email protected]
You will not run forever useless fool
[email protected]
Who is your maga?
[email protected]
ALL THESE USELESS IBO PEOPLE WEN NO DEY GO SCHOOL JUST DEY SPOIL JOBS FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. YOU ARE A BASTARD. LOOK AT JOHN NEBOLISA FROM ARMED ROBBER TO GUY MAN. GOD GO PUNISH YOU SINCE YOU LEAVE YOUR CALLING AS A WHEEL BARROW PUSHER AND START WRING JAGONS FOR OYIBO PEOPLE. THE NEXT THING NOW FOR YOU BE SAY YOU GO BEGIN DO RITUALS BECAUSE THAT IS A NORMAL THING FOR AN AVERAGE IBO MAN KILLING THEIR FATHER, MOTHER, BROTHERS, SISTER,WIVES AND CHILDREN. IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AMEN.
[email protected]
GOAT
[email protected]
U be confirm onye mmayi. Ndo.
Ndo Nwannem ur shame dey shame me. I’m from Eziagulu if u see me u will run, adirommuma. If u receive such email respect ur self by deleting it. Umuanezunu negbu mma
[email protected]
I shows u are in a very remote place in Owerri using free wireless service. Jobless idiot. U won't have time to write trash if u have something doing. Am ur master when it comes to education and money. I would have empowered u if u had come in a polite manner.
Fucking asshole.
[email protected]
Guy don’t be a fool, when you see your fellow n***** message just ignore and go don’t tell me that you got 6.5k bitcoin this weekend because na change be that bro.
I am from that same Aguleri and I am from Okpata in Eziagulu-Otu Aguleri.
We are brothers and I know you physically if actually the name I am seeing here is yours. You must be Chinedu Ije-Udo if I am right.
I can tolerate anything from you but not insults to my mum or any member of my family. Bro let me be honest with you, you are a poor n***** bro.
Stop bragging around, men’s who are men’s don’t make noise rather our success speaks. Be warned and never say nonsense to me again to avoid confronting you physically. I have received so many emails from fellow n*****s and I ignored all so why can’t you understand that I am not the person that arranged all the emails? Don’t be a fool, a word from me will follow you till eternity and that is why I don’t insult or lay curses on anyone. Please be warned.
Good night.
[email protected]
I will enter Google to get details to this clients and spoil this three work with you . you try hacked all my box
But you can hack Facebook and messenger
[email protected]
U de learn work guy, go and ask for Cherubim Pikin, i go take your work and even block your ways and luck.... please stay away from me. i don get job wen you de take hold body, behave like a man so that i can reason with you but if na threat, na u go loose.
You are still a learner on this street boy, let me get your client first
Which one of the magas is urs? as long as he has paid me once, him go de pay.

No make me vex, i no sabi you oohh, i go spoil ur way, stay away from me, na only one stick of red candle,deur de ...i de warn you
[email protected]
be careful the way u talk to people
You are corecting my English Check your write up . I am sending it back to you to go through it , FOOL dont let me to look for you This is ur info, so dont be spoipied
[email protected]
you get sense at all ?
for this game na him you dey tear your nonsense mouth like this
Nwanne cover your frustration for your house .
stupid animal .
Try me make you no try all again
[email protected]
Barrister YOU BE FOOL YOU BE NIGERIA GUY TO TALK LIKE THIS
SIR IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS YOU WILL SOON DIE WITH YOU FAMILY IN ONE DAY FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PLEASE STOP OR YOU DIE IN NEXT 7 DAYS FROM NOW

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:03 pm

I can tolerate anything from you but not insults to my mum or any member of my family.
Where's devguy and the BNI when you need him?

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:27 pm

[email protected]
Big full
Big mumu
[email protected]
EWU LIKE YOU.
JOBLESS IDIOT. I HAVE ALREADY SENT THE KING OF RABUJU TO YOU. U GO SEE ACTION VERY DOON IN YOUR DREAMS .
YOU CANT INSULT EWULU MAN AND GO FREE.
WATCH AND SEE.
[email protected]
You biggest fool. One day you’ll die like fowl in front of my eyes.
I will personal kill all those useless Aguleri involved in this game. Let’s watch
All you useless Aguleri people will die shameless death if you guys don’t pay me my damn money.

[email protected]
[email protected]
you are a barstard i amfrom enugwu otu aguleriour king do ofala oday i am very busy
[email protected]
Ewu...if I wan track you, I know say you dey imo state and you are in room 4....see your details
[email protected]
The same to you, Agbanambu fire you there na your mother born the maga

[email protected]
I'm also in this box ewu

[email protected]
You are just a bastard .lazy man come make I feed you and your generation. I don't bomb Africans maybe one of my boys emailed mistakenly. You dey reason like fool. Fuck your mother there .
[email protected]
This goat i know u before ? Why u de write me like this ? Are you mad ?
[email protected]
You know by name chinedu.listening and listening good.if mugu didn't pay me for six month.i will be eating any kind of food I like okay.
You need to make me friend .and let us work and share big money okay
Am so good to treat old work.
You can send me work that is not paying you
I learn work with old works
No body have mugu
I have work out money with some guys I don't no
But today we are good friends

You be Igbo man and from imo state . brother to me
I like your hacking tools and it's very hot.
If didn't want me to eat my maga
It will end by spoiling the work
Ok
Let work together and share money
You don't want to release this job. William
You writing me as if it's William
I know too well you are writing me from the maga box
This work has paid me many time okay
If don't want to cooperate with me
The work will end by spoiling it
[email protected]
Guy ,

Are you sure you are not ngbada yourself ?
You are writing me as if you are the mugu you are working
See guy , if you dey intelligent as a guy and you think say i dey disturb your mugu. you will gently chat with me and ask me to cooperate with you work the maga together and not trying to foul yourself with many word wey no say well of you as a 9ja guy .
You should know say your working number and address dey your mail so na me go find you if i want .
Finally, i don't even know your mugu so no worry yoursel AGUILERI CHIEF PRIEST .

BYE.
[email protected]
You want die you ooo
[email protected]
Ask the leader of your coven or that small juju you use,ask him about cherubim and seraphim, i go summon your spirit and use it to collect money and your friends and families will stat away from you.

small boy
[email protected]
Start by fixing your poor typographic Errors ! how does client even pay you with this rubbish you've been writing ???

Oluku their chairman
[email protected]
[email protected]
fuck yr dead mother real good.pig
[email protected]
You will lose whatever you have this year
[email protected]
Silence is the best answer to a fool like you. I wish I had collected the money you are talking about .
[email protected]
Hahahahahaha where that your juju when your maga make the payment.... Dey my fan
[email protected]
You're mad, you're already Dead ,Idiot , am proudly Agulerian and you're just a dog
[email protected]
You are very stupid. An illiterate like you who cannot spell bastard well. Mind you that I am older than you and that otutunzu that you are using to brag is in my maternal place (Ikwunne mu) Ezi. You are opening your dirty smelling mouth and talking to me as if I have anything with you. I don't know you and will never like to meet a useless fool like you. I have my mates in Aguleri and not a small rat like you. If you are truly from Umungalagu that you are claiming to come from, the biggest guy there is my boy. I have no mate there as far as guy man business is concerned. Stop fooling yourself by bringing curse to yourself. I am older than you but for the fact that you are wishing me death, you must die before me. Go to any place and ask about that because I have never offended you for once and I am hundred percent sure that I am older than you and also more educated and richer than you. Mind yourself or you will die without trace. I have more juju than you in any way or form. I belong to more alusi than you. Be careful for the last time or you will run mad and die inside the bush. Bastard. I am from ivite Aguler for your information maka Ajana.
[email protected]
BASTARD WEN NO GET SENSE GOD GO PUNISH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AMEN!!!

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:07 pm

I've been working on fine-tuning my insult and chopping a few lads, as well. They love it! :twisted:

[email protected]
You and your family will going to die in vain mugu
[email protected]
Amadi oha kill your Generation Otu Nnne gi there Idiot
[email protected]
Kamano gbagbue gi there, So you no dey Canada again, I will come to that hotel you are hiding in owerri to arrest you soon
[email protected]
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.ANY EVIL YOU WISH YOUR FELLOW MAN WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN DOUBLE.BE MINDFUL OF YOUR EVIL UTTERANCES.
[email protected]
You die like fowl in my eyes one day by the grace of God of human. I’m the fearless man who you can ever fuck up with and go free. camp money no be guy name
Lol. Walking died like you. Pay me my money or you will definitely be a dead man by Sunday. I’m too real and spiritual to play with on earth.
Go f^#k your mother toto
Jobless big fool like you. Suck your mama toto and father useless dick for giving bath to a loser
[email protected]
May thunder and lightning strike you dead and your whole family.You are an idiot and a devil and evil.You are very stupid and foolish.
[email protected]
You think I don’t know you upon all the help I helped you na my job you go carry lolz shey you don do your mama burial na your own burial your family go do soon because you don’t know what you cause to yourself
You go do your mama burial with my own money lolz you just choose a battle you can not finish just out of greedy
Na so your papa your Dey do una burial one after another
Just mark my words this guy you know is not the same guy you know back then
[email protected]
I know your real name and i will put it to ogbogbo and before that i will call onyeka and tell your people first mad man

House you do not get in Aguleri car no and you are calling yourself a guy man and dragging a client that is not paying you better money.

Do you know how much she pay me and still paying
[email protected]
Whatever you wish me is what will surly happen to you bastard.and let me tell you if you didn't go to jail this year just know that am not from Aguleri.i will tell you that am the living oracle and living deity.i have been ignoring your email but this time you will know that super power exist.
You are nothing but a complete fool,In fact you are the biggest stupid and the most ignorant person that has ever existed in mankind for your miserable sense to tell you that an empty bottle like you can harm me.even your entire community can not stain my clothes talk more of harming me.do you really know a community call Aguleri where I came from?I pity your foolishness, though I can see that you are just a child who don't the right or left.
Illiteracy is your problem and if I reply you again just know that am as foolish as you and your stupidity parents who gave birth to a living coup like you son of bitch.
[email protected]
You are a dead man already you will die by accident this march my God I pray will send you to 6fit where your mate is. You will sick and die
[email protected]
Thid would back in you side
In the name s of mightiness Jusus Christ.

Alléluia
Amen Amen Amen
[email protected]
You are an illiterate. If you want to course someone, dont you will die. say i will die. When you say, you will die, the person you reading your message will still say, you will die, that means the person reading your message is talking to you the sender. WHAT DO YOU KNOW? So by me you are talking to yourself.
[email protected]
hahahaha, it's not your fault, the situation in Nigeria is affecting your brain, go for test
[email protected]
Thanks for the heads up and please do me a favor go eat monkey dick and if you don't know how are stupid kids make ask you father... And probablu your mother fuck with baboon and you are born and the moon is saying that your familu will burn in summer and maybe before....
[email protected]
You you are big fool to fuck my died mother.mybmother is died already and you will die fucking my mother.
[email protected]
Chai Tinubu government have turn you from mental trauma to a complete madman while we seat and watch. Hahahaha, where was your ogun!! anyway it is beyond your ogun, who is your father, I don't he is your biological, anyway try and speak psychiatric institution, they will understand where they will take you to. I wish you quick recovery.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:31 pm

Waiting for some angry lad to show up at the hotel 8-)

[email protected]
This guy stop messaging me and stop insult me face your work and leave me alone I'm Eziagulu Otu
every day your from Aguleri your from Aguleri are you mad?
[email protected]
U BE CONFIRM MUGU SEE UR IP ADDRESS
[email protected]
Fuck u
[email protected]
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Boy what do you mean , and what is your problem , Am from Aguleri too so tell me who you are and why are you bosing my privacy ?

Please respect your self when talking to me because you don't know who I am to.

Am waiting your reply

[email protected]
Mr. Kalu,
If you really call yourself a modern businessman, you should not say all you have said.
Threatening with your juju power is worthless. Satan can not challenge God almighty so, if I am working the same job with you, approach me in a civilised and good business man's way so that we can put our heads together and get something out of the client. Am staying in the Lekki phase.

Stop your threat is not the way out of it.
Good evening.
[email protected]
STUPID BOY, WHY NOT LOOK FOR MONEY LIKE YOUR MATES ARE DOING. WHY WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING RUBBISH.
I WISH I KNOW THE MAGA YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, I WOULD HAVE FIGHT SO HARD TO GET MONEY FROM HIM OR HER, BIG FOOL.
[email protected]
Be calming down bro.
One person no dey get client, just work am to collect money the same with me. Nawoo, you just dey treatment whom you no know not like that my brother okay, I'm happy that you're guy man like me.
Thanks bro and please understand me.
[email protected]
Who is your mugu if I may ask so that I we not contact him again his name
You don't even know who you are talking to and you don't know if am from aguleri too .

How can you insult man you have not seeing or met before is wrong because of mugu .

Can I see your certificate or what you graduate with fool and from same place with you so you are talking rubbish
[email protected]
Am going to spoil this work mark my word
[email protected]
HELLO.

WHICH MAGA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GUY.
[email protected]
What is the name of the clients are you talking about?
[email protected]
She will never pay you one cent again

Go and meet Akwa okuku na Oba and pay 5 million for oke ite before you will see one cent from her again

Fool Nkpulu mmili have destroy your brain completely.

Ekwu Otutunzu

If i want i will spend 2 million for your head and you will die but because of ajana Aguleri i will make you only madness is soon
[email protected]
That $6000 pain am upon all the juju wey u Dey use make mouth don fed u lol shishi u no go see collect from that maga ewu hausa

Otun nzu na everybody parents ala na azu ora nine
[email protected]
[email protected]
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL....BASTARD !!!!!!
[email protected]
AGULERI MUGU WHO IS YOUR CLIENT? TELL ME HIS NAME SO I WILL REMOVE HIM FROM MY LIST. I DONT WANT YOUR JUJU ABEG
YOU MUST BE FROM ENUGWU OTU OR EZIAGULU OTU. HAHAHA SEE YOUR ENGLISH!!! MOFO

[email protected]
[email protected]
EWU HAUSA...USING FREE WIFI AT Imo Housing Estate World Roundabout Umuguma Road in owerri
[email protected]
Lol. You're from Aguleri? Ahh no vex oo, I no know.

Abeg wetin be your maga name and email? Help me send en name, email and phone number make we drag the work and see.

You only crossed river Niger bridge and you say you don cross rivers lol. Of course, na lighter you dey use light your colos, and you call that one fire?

If e sure for you, drop your client details make we try. Real details oo, no go give me fake details. I no need any juju to collect your client, na only my keyboard I need, I no fit go dey stress the things wey dey work for me.

You crossed rivers and fire? you are still human but I am not. I am the last son of Idemili. I am the one they call DeadBody. I've path with the dead, I defeated death many years ago and the dead called me a DEAD. Deadbody no dey die twice. I've path with god of the Sun, moon and stars. I've path with god iron. I am he who wrestled his Chi on Eke-ukwu day. Emesirim N'Eke, bara Orie mba. On Afor day, I dinned with the Queen of Niger and she named me the Guardian of the Mediterranean, acknowledged by the Queen of Atlantic and of the North Sea. On Nkwo day, I journeyed to Ajo-Ofia where I met Habad ndi muo and he bestowed on me that which has never been given to any living being, but to the dead alone. Ikenga mmuo. I am feared by humans and spirits. I defeated death. I need not tell you what I am capable of.

You are from Aguleri right? You must know AkaJiofor, one of your greatest Dibia in Aguleri. Ask him of the last son of idemili, the man Called Deadbody, the man named Guardian of the Mediterranean. Go to Ifite-Dunu and ask. visit Idemili and also ask of ofu nwa the dead, the last son of idemili. Not to go far, if you have a good Dibia that will check mate it for you, then best.

You are in my inbox (my house) and you cannot come here and spill trash. Like I said, I will never stress anything working for me to drag your client abi Maga. If e sure for you, drop en name and contact make I know the particular person you dey talk about. If that work pay you a cent again, just know that I am not the last son of Idemili.

If you still want us to display spiritually, then ensure your father's house has a good compound where you will lie down for 24 months. There you will pee and poo. I no go kee you, but just a little display for someone that has crossed river Niger. I have done it before, and can still do it again. Like I said, if e sure for you, drop you maga details.

If you still want to fight, then lunch the first fist and wait for response.
Lol. Low class. And you're at Place Tochil.

As for English and illiteracy, at least you acknowledged my GOOD ENGLISH in the subject of your previous mail.

Like I said, if e sure for you, drop your client's details let's try. If you still want spiritual play and you say I no reach. I want you to opening lunch the first fist let me know you're fully in. I just need you to open your mouth and tell me that my CHI is a bastard, or that my Mother Idemili is a bastard, only then will you know why I am DeadBody, the last son of Idemili, Guardian of the Mediterranean. I promise you, you will see action film 100% guaranteed.

I so love action than words. If I don't put you to tears, then I am not whom I say I am.

You're looking for someone to take your life. Sadly, I'm not that person. On the contrary, I am that one very person that will make you wish and pray for death to come take you so fast. When a child starts looking for the cause of his father's death, if he's not careful the same omen that took his father will leverage on him too.

Again, I warn you. Be careful the path you thread.
[email protected]
MUGU
[email protected]
Somebody that said i should return to PRIMARY SCHOOL look at how beautiful your English is. I wait for your juju.
[email protected]
MR SO CALLED BARRISTER,

WHICH MAGA YOU THEY TALK ABOUT,I NO UNDERSTAND YOUR STATMENT.FIRST OF I NO,NO YOU.

YOU COME DEY ACUSE ME OF YOUR MAGA,NA WA FOR YOU OOOO WHICH MAGA.

YOU DEY BEHAVE LIKE SAY YOU BE LOCAL MAN, FOR NET,YOU COME DEY THREATEN ME WITH JUJU.

NA WA OOO YOU STILL DEY SAVE JUJU,WHERE (ALMIGTHY GOD IN HEAVEN THEY ALIFE) YOU NO GO REPENT MAKE YOU NO SEE THE ANGER OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

YOU SAY I COLLECT YOUR MAGA LIKE SAY I NO YOUR MAGA,EVEN LIKE SAY I NO YOU TOO,I NO YOUR MAGA.STOP BEHAVING LIKE WISE-MUGU MR JUJU.

PASTOR JONATHAN GOOD MAN
[email protected]
HUNGRY BOY
Do you ever write me again or I use you for ritual , foolish goat , fighting for his father's money in my hand , basted
[email protected]
[email protected]
Ewu
Ezii
You de cast your ID piggy

[email protected]
Is this how u structure your write up with ur mugu? Then u are a real uneducated mugu.
This is how BONAFIDE is spelt, not bonafied.
"ENGLISH BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE USELESS PEOPLES THAT COMES"
Again, you are the real illiterate here. How does the above sentence sounds in ur ears?
I wouldn't blame u because you don't know that a finite verb must agree with its subject in number and in person.
Bring ur jobs for vetting before u send out.
Foolish, proud, unreasonable, jobless and uneducated village tout who will not like to learn.
Remained everlastingly punished by Almighty King Rabuju.
You Ape.
[email protected]
Just go ahead and read what you wrote. Wisdom is far from you if you ever think you're literate....You can actually be heard if you can write in small letters.
Best Regards,
BARR. Haverkorn Thomas
Mapfre Seguros SA
[email protected]
You are a bastard. Bitch. Suck my ass n****r
[email protected]
YOU ARE LAYING COURSES ON YOURSELF.

My brother, good day first of all you can me an illiterate that cannot spell words correctly, I want you to take a minute and go through this email you sent to me and tell me how many mistakes you made.

Secondly you said you are from Aguleri which I am not sure you are because if you are from Aguleri, you will not be talking to me in this manner knowing too well that 70% of Aguleri people made their money from guy which I am very sure that your relatives are involved in it. I am from Aguleri too from Eziagulu. Stop insulting people you don't know.

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:03 pm

[email protected]>
Fem there gem sum there there osiso
[email protected]
Go and PREACH all your biafra 419 people who are mainly 419 and drug baron, You people dont do any other thing aside dubious job and kidnapping, IDIOT
[email protected]
foolish boy

you be will i go let you fool ,mugu. na Ogun and Ayelala your matter dey with .. i go let you know say i be full benin man . uselss Igbo bastard, mother furker
[email protected]
Did you see how you are insulting your great grandfathers and your ancestors? If I want to destroy you now, I will forward your address and phone number
If you know you be hard man open your mouth and say rubibish to me again and you will see where you will find your stupid self.... You know how to speak English and you never build a better house to live inside... Fool.... Dare me and I will show you some little lesson
[email protected]
We have your location exact and would act if we want to. Do be warned!.
[email protected]
Mr kalu check the email well i think you are sending emails to the wrong person. the wifi you are using is given out your address.

[email protected]
BAGA
I KNOW YOUR LOCATION.
LOCAL BOY.
I WILL SEND YOUR INFO TO THE POLICE IN OWERRI.
ASHAWO PIKIN AGULERI PEOPLE ARE ALL DUMB AND RETARDED
[email protected]
[email protected]
Barrister Kalu, from Aguleri...... Ewu Gambia......where is Aguleri?, I guess it is in one of those bushes in eastern Nigeria, the defeated and highly marginalized slaves in Nigeria? A complete bushman, for the records, there is no one from Aguleri that has Kalu as surname..Kalu should be the other bush men in Abia state or Imo state...Lol
Now let us look at your spelling errors in your dumb write up, I know you are trying very hard to put those words down....lets look at your spelling of "FACRT", what is that? is that an English word? again what is " MEBBER", it seems you manufacture your own English.... what is WEEL BARROW??? it is WHEEL BARROW and not WEEL BARROW....... what is ILLITERETE?? it is called ILLITERATE...... and again what is COREECTLY?????? maybe you wanted to write CORRECTLY....it is double r and not double e.....ewu Gambia......is it not better for you to just write in Ibo? why are you trying so hard to write english and even dare to correct your father when you do not even know how to spell correction properly.........Bush he goat.... I laugh at you in Aguleri language...
[email protected]
Bastard like you idiot
[email protected]
Chinedu.
Take note some of the work am doing and you are working them too.as result of your hacking tools you use to enter peoples works.
Am going to knock all the works
I promise you that

You collected $85.000 dollars from one of my work . America woman a time ago
[email protected]
Boy Which work are you talking about , what his name or her name.
[email protected]
Is very much important that you try and grow up
[email protected]
ohu gbawawa nne ki
[email protected]
MUGU, IF YOU ARE NOT MUGU YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT REPLY TO THE MAIL SINCE IT IS NOT FOR YOU
[email protected]
U are very stupid idiots
[email protected]
YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE A FOOL OF 40. EWU YOU GIVE ME 7 DAYS WHAT IS TODAYS DATE BIGO, MAY GODS OF THE LAND KILL YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE FOOL, I DONT KNOW WHO AM DEALING WITH FOOL WHO ARE YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE INSULTING BIGO,