Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm

[email protected]
I AM COMING FOR YOU BASTARD AYE. EGEDE NA MOI MOI...I DEY COME FOR YOU FOR UMUGUMA IMO HOUSING ESTATE. YOU THINK I AM A KID ABI? YOU GO SEE ME FOR YOUR HOUSE THIS EVENING. BASTARD AYE.
[email protected]
Are you stupid or something which of your foolish maga be that idiot Ozuor mumu vilage boy way nor fit even write in pigin english mumu. foolish idiot for ur mind now the small juju you day do all client na only get am na slip i go send you after the cleint done pay mumu idiot boy small boy without sense foolist ideiot biafra igbo boy.

IF YOU PROVOKE ME NOW NA efcc I GO CALL FROM HERE YOU GO DIE FOR PRISON
Imo Housing Estate

YOU WAY NEED TO BEG ME YOU GET MIND DAY TALK RUBISH ABI. SEND THE CLIENT NAME MAKE I BLOCK AM HERE MAKE YOU ENJOY MUMU SMALL BOY. AYE WAY YOU JOIN 1 YEAR AGO DAY SHARK YOU. MEN DONE DAY SINCE 22 YEARS TRY DAY GET SENCE OKAY
LAST WARNING STUPID OBOTE AYE KILL YOU THERE MUGU WITHOUT ORIENTATION OZUOR
Imo Housing Estate

IF YOU WISE BETTER LEAVE THAT LOCATION YOU DAY USE BECOX I GO CAST YOU TRUST ME, YOU WILL LEARN IN THE HARD WAY WITH PLENTY GENAAT LIKE SELF COUNT 4 GERMAN DOZEN. OBOTE WITH ZERO ORIENTATION MUGU. I GO TEACH YOU LEARSON NEXT TIME YOU GO GET SENSE. MUMU OZUOR LIKE YOU

[email protected]
IS VERY EASY TO TRACK YOU DOWN WITH BELOW DETAILS
Imo Housing Estate
Owerri
[email protected]
Mumu like you You are nothing
Do you know the meaning of AAYEI AXE MEN just tell me give your number nah mugu I go de collect money from the man while you we be making noise fool
Fool like you and while you are making nose am collecting money from the man which he can never till you .
I was in d tee hotel that night just release your telephone number let's see face to face maybe you know who you are talking to
[email protected]
I don't talk to bastards like you!!!
[email protected]
BIG COWARD LIKE YOU

IDIOT
[email protected]
NA YOUR FOR KPOI YOU DEY YAN OPATA GIVE ABI... YOU WAN COLLECT 10 JD?
U WANT MK I SEND OWERRI ZONAL B'S TO GET YOU DOWN...
WHY YOU DEY TRATRA LIKE JANET?
[email protected]
Listen very carefully, bastard!
I be Aguleri, not Abakaliki. But, I've seen you're not well trained due to lack of biological father, which is called bastards. If you claimed to be a rich person you wouldn't have been crying that someone sent account to your old mug, who might not even have anything to offer and/ or contribute anything positive to your life anymore. Well, there's no need for wasting my time with a bastard/ashawo born troway like you.
That man will never pay you a dime again, just watch and see.
[email protected]
YOUR MOTHER NA GOAT YOU PAPA NA PIG. YOU BE RAT FOR LIFE. YOU THEY USE YOUR RAKE MUGU NA 10 MINS THEY GO FALL YOU

YOU GO BE BEETER IRAMEYGBO FOR LIFE .

YOU KNOW WISE AT ALL.

YOU THEY ASK ME HOW MUCH I DONE COLLECT . IF YOU THEY LAGOS GIVE ME LOCATION MAKE I RUN ENTER YOU BASTARD ALLIGATOR USELESS FOOL..

JUST TELL ME SAY YOU THEY LAGOS I GO MEET 10 SECONDS BASTARD LIKE YOU GOAT.

WHEN YOU START TO DO THIS THING SELF TELL ME . YOU THEY FOR EAST THEY TALK LIKE DOG GIVE ME LOCATION MAKE FALL YOU FAST ME I BE ORIGINAL WARRI BOY . NA 2 MINS I GO GET YOU DOWN BASTARD OF YOUR SEIZE.

GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION MAKE TAKE YOU GO 6 FEET FAST BASTARD LIKE YOU.

IF I CATCH YOU SHALL YOU GO MOST KNOW SAY HUMAN BEING GET SEIZE FOR REAL .

RABBIT WHEN THEY HIDE INSIDE HOLE.

IF YOU THEY LAGOS FALL OUT FOR LEKKI ADMIARTY ROAD FAST MUMUM OF YOUR SEIZE.

YOU THEY USE AYE THEY THREETEN PERSON BIG FOOL LIKE YOU BEAST OF NO NATION .

BRING YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU

SEE NUMBER TO REACH ME 0812477362
[email protected]
I DEY ATLANTA .

BRING WORK MAKE WE WORK , VILLAGE BOY .

YOU CANT EVEN WRITE A CORRECT SENTENCE IN ENGLISH .

SCHOOL DROP OUT .

I AM 22 FOR LIFE AND NOT FAKE AXE MAN .
DIRTY HUNGRY BOY .

GET AWAY SWINE
[email protected]
If u want to die before ur time show ur face now. U will gun down immediately.. I dey umuguma market now 08025078474..if I wait u smal i will show up here in this address below. Thunder will fire that ur useless mouth today. That ur useless juju can save u when we meet face to face. Animal like you
[email protected]
[email protected]
Kalu, you are nobody and you are using cheap internet. I will suggest you use your time well and work to better your life if you have any because nothing de your backyard you are just nuisance to the community.
try work and pray make god bless you then to come here de talk like woman. that shows that you are still a small boy way de do frat AXE MAN OTELE. MUGU
i will find you and i will deal with you and i will kill you. you stay in UMUGUMA owerri abi i know you just wait and see.
[email protected]
mumu
[email protected]
Small pikin cult, u wan make i show u sample from here?
[email protected]
NA AGALIGA AND AGUVER WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ....ISEEEE
[email protected]
Na this same ogun and isango na go wipe your full family, ashowo son like father like son listen i be upper boy and i be SM as well imagine you de send me rubbish message for no reason way i no get waiting i do you make your papa and mana die premature death. Make accident kill your full family you get luck i wish i fit figure you out for this email you for learn new thing na 4hundred i for take finish inside your eye behead you anyhow fools. Na because i not fit trace you from this email i for don send men go your house since make you come tell me the reason you de insult me na ogunamen go finish your full family.

Just de watch your bank because i go do everything to trace your ip so you go tell me the reason why you de insult me.
[email protected]
Look at your address and you will see that you cannot hide when AMADIOHA will come to kill you
From henceforth, you will be fighting with evil spirits in your room until you die
[email protected]
You be better big fool.

You thru use aye take threaten your father bastard like you.

You know wise at goat when know wise na your family go die quick nuisance like you very dead peace sheet. Fool if cash you I go cut your two ear off and remove your 2 eye .
[email protected]
Ayeaxemeñ Kee you there goat fool
[email protected]
What are you talking a bout???
What is going on???
This is Christopher the manager of FBI.
[email protected]
Are you sure that you know Otutunzu Aguleri you big fool, you are entire generation will fall into what you wish to me, fool
[email protected]
Who dey breath Egede papa
[email protected]
Mugu, you don't even know how to put sentence. Olodo
[email protected]
U be real bastard. A rubbish lawyer when no go school foolish idiot

[email protected]
You nor well na mumu your be rabbit

[email protected]
mugu, fowl,Ezi, I don't have time for you because you can't even speak good English school dropout
[email protected]
Back to your family start from today

[email protected]
You are the worst idiot I have seen in my life,who is your oyibo.say your mama born oyibo.na ogun go kill you and your family.
wiseman wey die for foolish man backyard.
[email protected]
MADE YOUR WORDS BOY, I DON`T EVEN KNOW THE CLIENT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
PEOPLE GIVE ME JOB ALL OVER THE WORLD.
IF YOU HAVE CLIENT AM WORKING, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO NEGOTIATE RATHER THAN WRITING IGBO LANGUAGE TO ME.
STOP THIS RUBBISH
I DON`T TALK TO FOOLS .
MEN DOESN`T TALK
IF YOU HAVE A CLIENT AM WORKING , IF YOU ARE WISE, WHY CAN`T TELL ME THE CLIENT SO WE WILL TEAM OF TOGETHER TO WORK OUT BIG MONEY.
DON`T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN.
DO YOU THINK THAT TO WRITE CLIENT MAKES YOU GUY MAN.
IF YOU HAVE OLD JOBS BRING IT LET ME WORKOUT BIG CASH FOR YOU
[email protected]
What’s your client name please?
[email protected]
Nkuta ara, what are you.....you will definitely die that death...It's a must and it awaits you!
[email protected]
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
[email protected]
Ajana okwu OMOR will kill you there ewu you no go go fine another client ewu
You don't know me very well I am from omor idiot like you ikapo will kill you and ofu udene will kill you there ewu

[email protected]
You trying to hack my box
Mug isnt your brother
Go and look for work
I will spoil this work today

Is like am working for you
Your time is off
I will track you very soon
Chinedu
Do you know hacker is enemies to people of guys
You can even write the Igbo well thieves

IF NOT HACKING PEOPLE WORKS CAN YOU MAKE MONEY,
FOOL
Fool can you wake dead work to pay you?
Cantankerous man you are
Fool
God of thunder will kill you .I have placed your name in sango gods if enter any long journey your own is finish.that client whose pay you $900 last two month.i have spoil the work with Malaysia work and Korea works as you enter all my box
My friends that having Russia hacker's is going to enter your box's
You collected money from my work Mr Antonio with your hacking work
I have put your name in sango at ijabu gods to kill you
Waut and see problem coming for you very soon ,
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:04 pm

[email protected]
I cause you to die for cancer as you are eating my business for you Reading the Message receive the cause
Am coming for you
[email protected]
DONT LET YAHOO TO RUN YOU MAD,ANOTHER PERSON'S MONEY IDIOT
[email protected]
You be animal or fustrated fool guy
[email protected]
You are son of. Bitch. Low life person like you idiot. I will like to know ur OTP at umuguma here. If u be man who don't make money for gee. Show face and tell me where to meet u here in umuguma. Thunder will fire u and ur family. Internet na ur papa job. I am balamin that ur useless monther who refuse to waste u as a blood miscarriage idiot...

[email protected]
DO YOU KNOW THAT I CAN TRACK YOU DOWN NOW WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
FOOL
[email protected]
I know you and i know where you are in Owerri, your in Umugoma to be preside Place T and your in ROOM 4 and i will come and pick you up this night
Just wait for my boys

If don't apologies i will deal with you
[email protected]
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT NONENTITY!!!

You are nothing but a jobless idiot and bastard. Which maga pay you? Idiot! Do you know who I am and my achievements? Only a bastard ashawo born troway without a biological father reasons the way you do. You are sitting on human head as a ritualist you be. Is it not Fulani herdsmen impregnates your ashawo mother in the bush, you think I don't know? That's why you couldn't go to school. Who wrote a reply to the maga you claimed to have paid you? Bastard goats in human form. It shall never be well with you for the rest of your life. Let's watch and see. Your ritualist will soon run you mad on the street. Go and ask your ashawo mother who your father is and see if there will be any positive answer from her, bastard idiot. I AM SITTING ON HUMAN BEING HEAD AS I AM WRITING, NONSENSE. HAVE YOU EVER KILLED SOMEONE IN A BATTLE FIELD, IF NOT FOR RUBBERY?
BASTARD
LET ME TELL YOU, IF YOU THINK YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH GIVE ME YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND SEE WHERE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 2 - 3 DAYS. MUGU!! WERE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF? YOU HAVE MONEY BUT CRYING FOR OLD JOB. USELESS IDIOT.
[email protected]
Amigos,if you are a real melode and you believe you are real aaye axa men,give me your real address in Owerri,because I am in Owerri right now at Bishop Cut. If you are a real bam melode i will give you my number +234 0814 482 8160 call me once you get to Bishop Cut as you are Imo Housing Estate this is your real 8088,

Black Movement of Africa, 77 aka AYE AXE MEN Rugged K.B.K DENGER CLEAR ROAD.

If you cannot do this meaning you are a poor entity who cannot differentiate himself from BAM MEN. Rich men do not say they are rich,stop making mouths that you are rich,because if i check your aset may not be worth 1M.

Kalu if you have a paying MAGA you will not have time to write all this shit.
[email protected]
Mumu because you are an Igbo man and also a complete uneducated human being that is the reason i couldn't respond to your nonsense message, i am Aguleri Anambra State, and i noticed you are from Abia, state... that is the reason WHY i kept silent but if you are rich and you have Juju, lets meet at Allen ROUNDABOUT by 7pm on Saturday this week a day to Easter , let me use to compensate the betrayal of Judas against Our Lord Jesus Christ.
[email protected]
Take sacrifice to them as you're calling them to work for you before they kill you idiot

[email protected]
Please, fuck my wife

[email protected]
Your client has money and i am enjoying the cash
[email protected]
YOU ARE THE LAST FOOL ON EARTH SAYING THAT YOU ARE SATAN AGENT YOU ARE BIG FOOL GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR STAND WITH GOD, YOU THAT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE ON EARTH YOU ENEMY OF GOD HAVE MOUTH TO BE TALKING RUBBISH FOOL
IF GET TO YOUR MEET ASK WHOM I AM IDIOT

[email protected]
BIG FOOL, I JUST FUCKED YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT

Fuck you and your basted father ...I will scam your father to death , will fuck your mother to death soon...big goat...motor will kill you soon...low life like you ...fuck out my phone

Am not a boy okay...please go and die fast poor cat

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

Damn! They must really love you.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

[email protected]
BIG BOOTY Back to sender
[email protected]
Bro.. this one too much oo.
What happen.
We're not fighting..
If you get email way you no like or expect.. you go just delete am.

This na email Job.. person dey use money buy am.. I can not imagine your email and send you message.

Meanwhile, not because you threatened to kill me or not..
If truly you kill me today.. One day yourself will still die.. even if you live 100yrs.. you will still die one day..
So this message is too much bro.. I meant no harm..
This message na bulk message bro..

Today, someone sent me a message on my direct phone number that Tinuba administration is giving 50k.. I didn't call him to swear for him because I know say na work.

👉👉[Congratulation you have been gifted(55,500)from APC(TINUBU)Call Mr Ken for payment
(08165950592)Send FCMB,ACCESS BANK,STERLING BANK,TAJ BANK.]

Bro.. take life easy.

But nevertheless, am a peace ambassador.. so I will like to say sorry.. ke life naga aga.. [ Make life dey go on]

Strong men will meet strong men one day.... I have nothing against you.

Just know say na work and a living everyone dey find.

I wish you life.. Life in abundance
[email protected]
pikin
[email protected]
Bitch, watch ur ass
[email protected]
Na this same ogun and isango na go wipe your full family, ashowo son like father like son listen i be upper boy and i be SM as well imagine you de send me rubbish message for no reason way i no get waiting i do you make your papa and mana die premature death. Make accident kill your full family you get luck i wish i fit figure you out for this email you for learn new thing na 4hundred i for take finish inside your eye behead you anyhow fools. Na because i not fit trace you from this email i for don send men go your house since make you come tell me the reason you de insult me na ogunamen go finish your full family.
[email protected]
You will insult your family not me okay, Your mother and your father is a big fools and give birth to an idiot like you,
You are too petty and it speaks volume of the type of pig that brought you to this world.
You be champion for street abi?
No wahala
[email protected]
A fool you are
[email protected]
I don collect your job... go and die smally
[email protected]
You need help. Is there any mental health hospital near you cos I'm sure you really need to be examined.
[email protected]
Use this time hustle not typing like u dey exam hall. Lol 😆 😂
[email protected]
MY STUPID BENIN BROTHER, I BE BENIN MAN FROM EDOS STATE TOO, YOU DEY TALK LIKE SAY YOU NOR BE GUYMAN, WHY DID YOU SEND ME THIS TIME OF MESSAGE TO ME, BOTH OF US DON TALK OR CONVERSE ANYTHING BEFORE, ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS THAT ALL THE MESSAGE THAT YOU SEND TO ME WILL SURELY GO BACK TO YOU IN THY MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 pm

[email protected]
Your basted father born mugu and kept it for you. useless boy

i will come to Imo Housing Owerri amd fuck you up.

Joker like you
[email protected]
YOU BE OBONTE OOO, YOU NOT GET ORIENTATION. MEN GO MATCH YOU

[email protected]
Is like you base in Owerri, Imo Housing Estate
I am tracking you.. By grace of God, I will get you to bury you alive. Continue your rubbish talk. Insult and abusive words to me. You will regret all you have voices out
[email protected]
Small Boys Go Like Show Dem Self:
Na ur client I go email him now thanks for your address

Ogu kill u. Since na to talk anyone I go play u as e day go. Enjoy till we meet u go explain wen I send your client AZa . No wam na ur address bi that. Hope so, strong man no dy share wrong address oo. So make sure say na were we go see u put for email. I one teach u good lesson wen u go day use ur common sense.

Enjoy for now
[email protected]
Guy make you respect you self big time u mugu fool stupid idot and a mad man if you be aye for your pocket u dont know who i am ok stupid u u think by writing this mumu mail i will be scared of u i will like to meet with you face to face
[email protected]
Idiot bastard like like thunder fire you and your juju,drop your telephone and your picture if you are strong man ,i have been to india and i know where i belong i don't make noise,thunder fire you and your stupid so call juju animal
Bastard Thunder fire you and your juju ,occult when den hold you for work idiot ,juju kill your self and your entire family
Thank God i have sum telephone they ,i go monitor you to take men come move you go inside Imo state camp for inside forest make i see your juju,you don buy market
[email protected]
illiteracy is your biggest problem.
You must surely be a school dropout .
You cant even make a correct sentence in ENGLISH .
NONENTITY .
[email protected]
I return everything u said back to u Mudafucker.. No hard feelings N****
[email protected]
FUCK YOU................................././?/?????
[email protected]
Boys have been mandated to fish you out. Be watching you back as you move around from today.
[email protected]
OTUUFUO WILL KILL
OGBANABO EZU NA OMABALA WILL KILL
YOU WILL DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME AGULERI IS MY HOUSE IF YOU DONT KNOW
CHINEDU DIE IN THE MOTOR ACIDENT
I KNOW ALL OF AGULERI BOYS
YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS A¬ APRIEL IN JESUS NAME
YOUR A POOR MAN

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 pm

[email protected]
FUCKING
[email protected]
YOU WILL DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME

IKPU NNEHI
OLU NNEHI
IYERI AGULERI WILL KILL YOU

AJANA UGUNADEBE WILL KILL YOU

I PRAY THAT WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP IN JESUS NAME

IYA ANWU ONWU IKE IN JESUS NAME

OTU NNEHI
IKPU NNEGI
[email protected]
You see how foolish and jobless you are???? Just because your useless father impregnated your hookup mother and instead of your ashawo mother to abort you, she choose to bore a hooligan into our society.
No problem. Your days are numbered cos idiots like you don't deserve to live.
Ewu bustard. You product of a licking condom.
[email protected]
Nonsense
I'm Otu- Tunzu direct I'm Arinze brother ok good bye
[email protected]
Me I'm from Aguleri, Agbanambo ezu na omambala covers me and fight you

[email protected]
FOR FIGHTING NWA AGBA NA ABU EZU NA OMABALA, ANY DAY YOU AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY DRINKS WATER, THAT WATER WILL TURN AGAINST YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM. DONT START FIGHT THAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH. AJANA AGULERI WILL SPEAK AGAINST YOU FOR FIGHTING WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU.
[email protected]
May amadioha wipe you and your generation away from this planet earth. May you sleep and not wakeup, may your ututu nzu distroy your entire existence in this world. Bastard Son of a cursed generation
[email protected]
[email protected]
I WILL CALL SHORTLY FOR OTU NNE GI THERE OK!
[email protected]
Nwanne hurdle better an. No dey behave like mugu from Umuguma owerri. Make this free internet no make you lose focus.

[email protected]
You are very stupid
[email protected]
GUY
I AM YOUR BROTHER FROM UMUERI, YOU DON'T NEED TO CURSE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET , I DID NOT CUT YOUR JOB FROM YOUR EMAIL OR IN YOUR OFFICE . PLEASE REDRESS FROM SUCH CHARACTER .
[email protected]
Who are you? And who is your man that I'm sending aza?
[email protected]
Payment back to send all your evil wishes
[email protected]
You are joking I told not send money to any IMF or atm card office all are Africa scam
[email protected]
NWA aburuonu
MWA mmefu
NWA siri OWerre Banye Afo nneya
I ga onwu onwu IKE
NWA mmefu
Otele monki
eshi ohia
Otele

Regards,
General Frank Nakana
M23 Goma, Congo DRC
Congolese Revolutionary Army M23
WhatsApp: +243 891 068 462
[email protected]
Fool everything you wrote am sending it back to you in seven fold
is not my, carry your load idiot
[email protected]
I am forwarding your email and contact to FBI and Africa security agency EFCC in your country
You go hear it soon Kalu am doing my underground i
[email protected]
What is the name of your client, so that I will not write he or she again.
You said you are sitting on top of human head typing. No worry one day Almighty God will expose you, soon your cup will full you will run mad.
[email protected]
YOU ARE NOT A REAL GUY MAN, YOU ARE HUSTLING AND I AM HUSTLING AND YOU ARE USING ALL THIS EVIL WARDS ON A FELLOW GUY MAN, YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO MEET EVIL BECAUSE I NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOU.
[email protected]
You sleep and not wake up the next day
[email protected]
It is only retarded illiterate that boast of belonging to secret while your mates are boasting about joining Billionaire's Club without being fetish. Secondly, if not stupidity, why would you mention a whole community just because of a client that you got his or her contact via the internet? If I am a low life like you, I would have assumed that all your village or community are doing this rubbish but I won't generalize because some guys from Aguleri will not be as stupid as you are.

[email protected]
Monky
[email protected]
BASTARD SON OF ASHAWO....... YOU ARE FINISHED...!!!

Listen you demented fool, your name, address and telephone number is already with the Anti-Cult Squad. Owerri Division. I am sending this information to the Federal Anti-Terrorist Division Abuja and Lagos. Let me deal with you a little so that you can see How Otutu Nzu Aguleri and Agbanabo Ezu na Omambala kills idiots like you.

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:00 pm

[email protected]
You are already a walking dead corpse.... You body is just waiting to be buried on the 5th of May. Rest in Hell (RIH)
These are your numbers. You are a Dead walking. Keep the date in mind. Your Judgement day.... Rest In Hell
[email protected]
If you are really Agent of Satan and you are sure that Satan knows and gives you power. Send me your Names if you are sure that you are capable of standing face to face with me as a real man and I will come over to your address to make location on you.

If you can truly send me your real name, I will find you come to the location you send here as your address and then we can face ourselves as real Men. You can know me as well I.
[email protected]
Taa u be joker even aye 001 owerri zone madoka no fit cap this shit , I am not egede man but if u price u collect. How dare u to tell me not to contact ur maga again . Wait if i use better money buy email finish use money bomb am finish come get client u go come de tell me say make I remove hands from the client wey answer me . Taa Desemback from that careless capping, if u say ur mind reach come imo housing road 2 come inside ask where be kabul them will direct u . Put body collect . Instead of u to talk to me in a polite way u wan use aye threatening me for work wey I use my money buy email , bro u no get client na internet we dey anybody will bomb and get client so watch ur back . If u see me self my security men go shot u if u near me I no de cap nonsense maybe u think say na street boy u de follow talk . Guy I don comot for street for long time for game I don play game for more than 20 years so I no de do those shit again , I go even tell u wetin we go do that client make she bring better block money . Guy talk about how to make money no be this nonsense u de Capp here. I wil help u . Even Ezenmuo chief priest no fit de yam all this nonsense with me . Bro calm make I give u idea how to get better money from the client if not . Make I no talk again sha

[email protected]
You are mad your brain no correct, you get work? Please be careful before I will get arrested fool .

[email protected]
You are stupid .. go tell ur mama she is also stupid ...accident will kill u
[email protected]
Wetin this mugu talk say de do am , if u try me, I swear u go go down this night , put call collect. U see that Umuguma wey u de live I go get u this evening . U de use aye de threaten me without stating ur facts u just cap nonsense finish without reasoning , mugu men that do don’t cap the spirit is in them , no be cho cho cho

[email protected]
Justin taste nasty your papa
Back to sender whatever you are
[email protected]
Thunder fire all your Generation to come
[email protected]
Osu, rejected People
[email protected]
Guy you are a big fool idot from the pit of hell you dey use aye proud mugo like you i dont have your time baba you re a low class guy delty pig like you see waiting you dey take Ayei no level guy God pass you
[email protected]
You are a fool, go to hell
[email protected]
Big boy Mugu
[email protected]
Stupid boy
[email protected]
My brother you have said enough.
No one has a mugu, if your client is paying you so be it.
Listen and listen good.
I'm also from Aguleri.
I'm Eziagulu Otu so face your work
Mind your woman stop coming to people inbox to say this shit, I'm from Eziagulu Otu Aguleri so be careful and mind your work.
You have no right or whatsoever to come to my inbox to say this. All you will do is to face your work.
We all know native doctors, so be careful. Drop your number
I have nothing to tell you but keep pushing your work, I don't even know the client you're talking about.
But you were so rude, that's not the way to talk to a guy man like you, as you met me online, what you could have done is bro, I'm a guy man like you than saying all this.
I have no grudges with anyone.
You can have quarrel with all the Alusi in Aguleri, Ajani ukwu Aguleri, Otutunzu Aguleri and Agbanambo Ezu n Omambala, when you win them then chat me.
Face your work, I don't know the client you're talking about, I just wrote old jobs before you wrote me,
Thanks for your understanding
[email protected]
Only ur write up shows u don’t have sense I regret exchanging words with u. Big fool
[email protected]
Your father's corpse, your mother's corpse will be eaten by vultures.

If I catch you. you will not live to tell the story
[email protected]
You are still learning work. And i see that you are still very broke ass ni**a .

Hahaha, frustrated broke ass ni**a .
If you are learned or have traveled, my guy you will be not be in someone’s email and abusing people, the best way is to just delete any messages if you see it, not you have told me that the person is paying you change and i will now be mean with her , hahahha. You are an illiterate. Telling Aguleri guy about human head.
[email protected]
Monkey set and watch u think is by making mouth you will die in jail soon
[email protected]
you know get WORK.
GET BUSY AND MAKE MONEY
[email protected]
You are nothing but a Fraud star, a thief and an OSU outcast
[email protected]
Hahaha you will soon run mad

[email protected]
UMUNGALAGU NKE ANYI? OTOLO GBA BA GI ONINO NLI. AM LEAVING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM AGULERI. GO AND SIN NO MORE.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:08 pm

Sometimes, it's like they really "get you" as a person.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:03 pm

Hey, my kink is valid, bro :P

Some stragglers from the last round of insults...

[email protected]
YOU SENT A MESSAGE OF YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THE DEVIL (WHO WAS DEFEATED BY JESUS CHRIST AND BTW HAS NO POWERS) ANYMORE. YOU CLAIMED TO BE ABLE TO TELL WHERE I AM BUT IN THE PROCESS YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF AND OWERRI ADDRESS. WHO IS THE REAL PERSON AMONGST US NOW???
[email protected]
Go to hell nonsince

[email protected]
Guy why you day talk too much like this which maga you dey talk off self look i nor get your time look God go seen send thounder fire you goat like you look i dey for Malaysia i go like to meet u face to face am a Rugged Aromate

[email protected]
give me a location let's know who the real lion is. If you come out live then you win
[email protected]
YOU ARE NOT FROM AGULERI, IF YOU ARE FROM AGULERI AND HAVE SOME ACHIEVEMENTS TO YOUR NAME, YOU COULD HAVE ONE OR TWO PROJECT IN AGULERI. I HAVE MADE INQUIRY OF YOU IN AGULERI AND MANY PEOPLE INFORM ME THAT THEY KNOW YOU WITHOUT ANY ACHIEVEMENT TO YOUR NAME. EVERY AGULERI REAL BIG BOY HAS HIS HOUSE AND NOT HIS PARENTS'S HOUSE, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE. WHY ARE YOU BOASTING OF BIG BOY THEN?