Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
User avatar
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Location: Hunting Fraudsters
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by bware419ers » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Go suck your mother old ass. Fool
If you ever write rubbish to my box again I will curse you and you
will see it happen before your very eyes?.
YOU ARE THE SON OF A BEACH, AND A BASTARD, EVEN PIGIN ENGLISH YOU CAN
NOT WRITE CLEARLY, SO I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU A SUN OF THE BAECH, YOU
AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE POOR .
Sorry is your name after I'm done with you then you will regret sending me message
In your next generation you will never be like me I have house cars
I'm Ose oji this market that you buy you cannot be able to sell it Mark my words
From problem to problem that will be your portion. their will not be a peace in your life
Okay let us try our self the war begins
I hate talking too much so let's try ourselves the war begin this night I promise you that you will regret messaging me

That's my last words to you
I'm Ose oji na Aguleri I promise you again you will regret messaging me
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:15 pm

Sent out a new insult script and got a good amount of love back:
[email protected] wrote:OMO OLE ALAYE
[email protected] wrote:Silent is the best answer for fool like you
Then why even reply dummy? Geesh.

At least one Arabic lad got in the fun:
[email protected] wrote:سوف يعاقب الله جيلك ولهذا فإن جيلك غبي فقير
Google Translate: God will punish your generation and that is why your generation is stupid and poor
[email protected] wrote:Na frustration de worry your life. de there de full yourself. if u get sense self u no go de write nonsense. na macintosh ur mate de talk about? fucking looser.
I told these boys I had my own Macintosh at home, in comparison to their 5 naira flip phones.
Agent Martin Lee [email protected] wrote:You are sick. And get ready to die with your Macintosh
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:51 am

I sent out mail on behalf of a rather sickminded romance lad who has the nerve to ask people about - forget it. In any case, I mailed about 250 scammers his location and number, begging them to call. Results came back:

Dr. John Butler: [email protected]
Fuck you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 your Mom and father are your

Go fuck your whore mother with your tiny baby peepee and stop scamming people you child infadel
Kate Turner: [email protected]
You are talking trash bro.if you be husler u won't reply to junk messages u be mugu den
After being called "fake woman u no bi guyman,,u bi gayman, call me if u bi real boi" Kate called the real lad and then wrote back:
get out mugu i dey called your number and u told me you were try to sleep? hahahahahaha fool then why u send me insult message if u so sleepy??
Another called, Godwin Emefiele himself - [email protected]:

Subject: DIE DIE DIE
MUGU I CALL YOUR NUMBER U LEFT AN YOU SAY HELLO AND THEN HANG UP WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT SENSELESS MUGU YOU ARE. WHY YOU AFRAID WHEN YOU TALK SO BIG ON COMPUTER?YOU ARE USELESS FOOL...GO HUG A POWER TRANSFORMER, ABEG NEVER WRITE THIS BOX AGAIN IF YOU GET SENSE
Kenny Kolawole claims to be buddies with the Black Axe:

[email protected]
Mr Man

I called ur phone and u called me bloody son of doggy and told me to let u sleep. ok well check u mail in morning and then u will see u have played with fire🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒

You called me homo and fake gee? Why guy, wetin i do to you? I will give ur number that you fullishly sent to my real gangsters of black axe, and they will call u and find ur worthless soul.

Ol boy if u want to find me,u dey die there. I will make ur eyes blind and break teeth out of ur smelling mouth.
Lukas Kimmich (can be reached at: [email protected]) was in a VERY chatty mood:
lol mad man. u de accra Ghana u de happy. mad man. u be real idiot. i sure say them don use iron born ur back for office u de na him make you de frustrated. no worry u no feet make any moey for this game. maybe make you go join your papa de do shine shoe. wetin i don use this game do, your whole generation no feet ever dream of am. mad man de Ghana de happy. na road u take go the ghana self o, no be flight. no wonder u de frustrated. if them born ur papa well, no wake up office time, u go chop cain tire. Mad man wey no know himself. I have eat monies? lol mad man no even feet spell correctly, lol. na suffer wey kill your papa go kill u. werey de ghana de happy lol. well no be your fault na because nobody don ever travel commot for naija na him make u feel like say accra na abroad. u and your chairman boys de sleep for ground lol and ur chairman self no get level. u no even get 4 cedes take buy wache because if you do, u no go de this frustrated. my brother go back to naija go de give ur mama men make them fuck her well well. u turn pimp for your mama be that lol. atleast u go chop because e sure die say u no go see money till u die for Kasua wey u de for ghana. Werey never come outside see sun since him reach ghana de talk nonsense. na Kasua u go die o, better wake up go de use your mama do ashawo or money make u for at least feet be the first person to buy car for your miserable family.
And some Hamza Kabore - [email protected] - picked up the crumbs
Bitter mugu, you no go rest? shift comot there abeg no be me fucked you joor.
Good morning! I dey edit dis post 4 more magas wit wahala.

Fidor Bank Kundenservice - [email protected] - failed customer service
You will die by acident. Read me kill your family. Fool
Carey M. Portman - [email protected] - who doesn't act American, sounds like a man of few words:
MUGU
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:58 pm

Nice to see this is still going. Some new ones, some old ones.

[email protected]
Egede man you don fuck up , You forget say na men dey for street why you come dey yan nonsense na, You no be Amigos I swear, I Bam to the last, Aye Axemen Turkey Istanbul connection. If you won die show your face make men match your genearyion wherever them dey only one phone call to Nigeria the problem will be solved.
[email protected]
Akpa amu mpa gi there, otu gbasa ur mother there idiot. Keep taking hard drugs and be thinking you are doing me, fool like you. At your age you are still shouting AYE AXE MEN. Your mates are hustling making their parents proud you are here doing kush stuff...Listen to me....no allow me reason ur mata...if i hunt u, i swear i will get u down....**Deleted**....fuck off osiso!!!!
[email protected]
Clear road. you be amigo or despirando?
[email protected]
I great u in 77 thousand languages nwanne, if u understand....Stop beefing bro na street.
[email protected]
BROS WHO BE THE PERSON WHO PROVOKE YOU ABEG STOP SENDING THIS KIND MESSAGE NO BE ME AND YOU DEY QUARRY OOO
[email protected]
I hail you 777 still on still wey de husel e never enter cause we al come from dust nd dere we remain fly high
[email protected]
You are a big fool. You don't have one common sense. If you don't have anything to do. I am building my house in the village I can employ you to be packing cement. Idiot without NO sense, keep acting like an animal,
[email protected]
ARE YOU OKAY???
[email protected]
IDOLT LIKE YOU FUCK YOU WILL DIE SOON AND UR FAMILY
[email protected]
LAZY FOOL
[email protected]
You are a fool that cant even use ur brain
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER. YOUR PORTION IS DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. IDIOT.
[email protected]
Fuck you 777 I can see you have already art like Bastardized... Ikpu Mama Gi kwa. All your Generations na Bastard. You're verified idiot, all those once why no get plots.

Vikings all over the worlds. If you put body for me, I swear you go collect Slots
No face for the BST
***
Your Mother sweet Abeg. Hater's. My next car go mock you idiot. I for like to know bst like you, Me na Azu anu Uka. If you fear you go die if you know fear you go still die kwa. My own last world...
[email protected]
Get die.
[email protected]
Ofe nma m tele mmagi otele ya! BarristerChinedu bring work make i confirm money for you nwanne.
[email protected]
Chinedu Ewu tell your Papa make he come teach me english
[email protected]
Thank you Chinedu
[email protected]
BarristerChinedu,
Stop causing me and I don't know you OK. You have been saying a lot
of words to me, but I have never say anything to you.

Bye
[email protected]
It will not be well with your generation,You are a Mugu, look at your own English, my dogs will fuck your mother and your ugly sisters, monkey keep writing I will reply you. Anu Ofia
[email protected]
APKAMU
[email protected]
mad people many sha, God forbid. i dey wonder if una get sense at all
[email protected]
nna , all this for me ,are we qureling ,take am easy oooo
[email protected]
Kill your generation.
[email protected]
Do you want to die bro
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:00 pm

Good to hear from you Fatter Siam! You were actually one of the inspirations for me in this field.

[email protected]:
de ni e,oddirin gan ogbon rara,olorun maje ogo ku liaye iwo didirin agba....ori ti baja,ori ti fo danu.......koni da fun iwo ati ogun abi kilo to para dan wo bi iya okere ko wa wo bi mo ti je........were,omugo,aliaye gbon,olori buruku aburo bata..............oba ilu kan lo n ki......wa ku.....u go die..go do am u go no who i be.....u they tell me non sense u no know who dey follow u they write..............u and ur charm i go show u say kaki no be leather... mugu og hiyest order OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[email protected]:
Who is your client?
Na ur father is the client. Go do hustle for your father mugu
[email protected]:
BASTARD I WILL CURSE YOU FROM THE SHRINE TODAY AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER AND PERISH

WATCH AND SEE
[email protected]:
You are a dick like Dickson
Lol
I am using the name Samuel Dickson to send mails now and then.

[email protected](I wonder what sort of costumes he sells? ;) )
PLEASE RESEND ME THE CLIENT INFO BUT I KNOW THERE WILL BE NOTHING IN YOUR NEXT MASSAGE BCUS YOU ARE TOO POOR TO EVER GET A CLIENT. GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS MONKEY
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Thanks, Myron! You're getting better responses than I am.


[email protected]
BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
[email protected]
why all this message is like people have scam u so much that is why u are now a Mad Man sorry
[email protected]
Do you wish to die?
[email protected]
YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL

YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL
[email protected]
ASSHOLE
[email protected]
mad people many sha, God forbid.
[email protected]
you are the big fool for having time to reply back idiot bye
[email protected]
FUCKING MUGU MBATA
[email protected]
U BE F-O-O-L ! COMPOUND F00L, ALL ROUND F00L, AN IDIOTS WHO IS BORN WITHOUT BRAIN. I PITY UR PARENT, BUT IS LIKE FADA LIKE SON! MAY THUNDER FIRE THE WHOLE OF UR GENERATION, MAY ALL UR FAMILY BE REMOVED FROM SURFACE OF THIS EARTH!
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:51 pm

Thanks! I have no idea why, but things have been pretty good. I can share my script if you like.

Mr. Makiki Oahu was very chatty ([email protected]):
All the problems of the whole world will be the portion of you and your entire generation.. efulefu like you.. common spelling u no fit spell.. one condom would have saved the world from ur nuisance, you are nothing but a jerk and a scaliwag, You don't even know your Dad as am sure you are a bastard. May Buhari failure meet you there.. Amaadioha fire you into ashes. FOOL 😜😜😜😅

I WILL STOP HERE NOW, WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
I will advise you to go for English classes as you are so bad in English language, a word is enough for the wise which I doubt you are.. if I were you, I will stop embarrassing myself, KISS MAH ASS **Deleted** ONYE OFE MMANU, Ona No Dey Ever Get Sense.
it's now clear to me that you don't have brain as well, thought the only problem you have is lack of education. But I was wrong to the core, I don't give my number to fools like you. Go learn how to speak and type correct words.. ODE, I'm just wasting my precious time talking to a RIFFRAFF like YOU.
Rt. Hon. Iwo wasn't as chatty ([email protected]):
how did i offend you sir? i have no problem with you but since you
know more than you speak or talk,receive dump.you are in trouble and
its difficult for you to realize and understand this msg.
okuligbo egbuola gi.you are finished
Mrs.Beateheister made up new words ([email protected]):
You have No work bro you re peace of shit,jonkey
Hey peace of shit you re nothing but a loser
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:54 pm

[email protected]
This ABA BOY!
[email protected]
A GUY LIKE U TELLING UR FOLLOWING GUY MAN THIS U WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN UR LIFE AGAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
[email protected]
GUY I NO BLAME YOU AND I'M NOT SURPRISE OF YOUR MESSAGE BECAUSE IS CLEAR WITH THE NAME KALU THAT ITS FROM YOUR VILLAGE THAT BROTHER IS FUCKING HER BLOOD SISTER IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT OLD FOOL.

YOU MEET YOUR FELLOW STREET GUY INSTEAD OF YOU TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER ITS FOR YOU TO START WRITING RUBBISH.
YOU NEVER SENT A MAIL AND FELL IN THE BOX OF YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN. IDIOT LIKE YOU. I CAN'T INSULT YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE I KNOW SHE IS NOT COUNTING YOU AS ONE OF HER IMPORTANT CHILD.

I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU FOLLOW UP AND STARTED WRITING RUBBISH.

YOU RECEIVED JUST A FORMAT AND YOU STARTED TYPING YOUR LIFE HISTORY IDIOT.

FUCK YOU.
[email protected]
Otu gbawakwa nne gi onye ara nwuru anwu, fake internet Barrister kalu hungry charge and bail useless and hopeless man that has a lot of time in the world.
USU.
[email protected]
CHAII NO WONDER WEY YOU NO PROSPER BECAUSE DON FUCK THE TOTO OF THE EZE NWANYI MMILI OKIJA, ANS THE CURSE WILL REMAIN TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NNA YOU DON ENTER THE HOT OKITE SHRINE AND TRUST ME YOU GO DEY HEAR AM DEY GO.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS IS NO SOLUTION CURSE.
CHAII I PITTY WHO BORN YOU BCOS THE PERSON DON LOOSE PIKIN.
[email protected]
otu gbawapukwa nnegi otoo hu, taa gbafuoo
[email protected]
[email protected]
Ibu ozo onyeala idiot ewe
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Location: Hunting Fraudsters
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:12 pm

I am adding this to my daily exchanges with some co-workers.
I CAN'T INSULT YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE I KNOW SHE IS NOT COUNTING YOU AS ONE OF HER IMPORTANT CHILD.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:02 am

:lol:

[email protected]
This Idiot, you should be ashamed of yourself that you cannot make a complete sentence without too many spelling errors. I know you must be an Anambra Idiot that does not see the forewalls of the school. Make yourself busy Ok. Look at what you are writing. Get yourself something reasonable.
[email protected]
MONKEY
[email protected]
U ARE A BIG FOOL, U WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD FOR UR LIFE UNTIL U DIE. U ARE AN IDIOT FOR COURSING UR FAMILY NOT MINE.
***
U MUST DIE BEFORE UE TIME
[email protected]
USELESS ANIMAL OTU GBAWAKWAA MAMA GI, YOUR MAMA DRY TOTO, YOUR MAMA CAN NOT WET WHEN I WAS FUCKING HER FROM ANUS
***
YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK A SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH WITH CORRECT SPELLING AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A BARRISTER IN UK WITH CARS AND BRITISH PASSPORT?
LAUGH, LAUGH, LAUGH,
I AM WRITING THIS MAIL FOR YOU TO STRIKE WITH YOUR SO CALLED POWERFUL DRAGON CALLED OGUGU BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN ACTION TO LURE YOU IN TO INTERNAL FOREVER PAIN BECAUSE ONCE YOU TRY IT, IT WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU, MARK MY WORD.
OTU GBAWA KWA NNE GI.........
IDIOT THAT CAN NOT EVEN SPELL HELL, CLAIMING TO BE A BARRISTER IN UK WITH CARS AND BRITISH PASSPORT, OTU MAMA GI , BORN THROW WAY, ANIMAL
***
HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA, EVEN SEE YOU ARE FROM AGULERI , DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE CLASSIFIED AGULERI PPL BEFORE? PEOPLE OF PURE TIMIDITY THAT IS WHAT AGULERI PEOPLE ARE., USELESS PEOPLE THAT COMES TO MY CITY FOR BOY BOY JOB PUSHING WEEL BARROW THOSE DAYSIN OSE OKWO ODU ADO.
AM FROM ONITSHA ADO, AM NOT YOUR LEVEL IN ALL AREA AND RAMIFICATION
***
ANU NWULU ANWU, MUMU AGULERI OTU MAMA GI
[email protected]
Go school u said no.
[email protected]
OTU NNEGI

GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
***
OTU NNE GI
***
I AM ALSO FROM ANAMBRA STATE, YOU CAN ASK OF AWKUZU IBILIBEOGADA KINGDOM.

FUCK OFF
[email protected]
big fool
[email protected]
Best mugu ever

Idiot
[email protected]
NANDO IS WHERE I COME FROM
***
otutu nzu aguleri ya emekwe ni gi ife ewu
***
you are a drug addict and if you continue this way fool, you will naked at aguleri juntion this year
efulefu ewu goat
[email protected]
MUGU I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE COMPLETE INFORMATION OF THAT JOB AND SO THAT I CAN HANDDLE IT AGAIN THAT JOB NO GET MONEY SO TRY LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB WAY GET MONEY OKEY? THANKS BROTHER MUMU LIKE YOU.

OTU NNE GI THERE.


[email protected]
Ibu Anu Meat that is what you are.

EWU
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:24 pm
Location:

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:09 pm

Lol. **Deleted**! EFCC MY ASS, THEY ARE IN HERE IN MY HOUSE ENJOYING, GROW UP BOY BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKE-ASS, GET LOST ASSHOLE!
READ THIS POOR MAN IDIOT
POOR IDIOT GOATS
🐖🔥⚡287 piggies struck by thunderfire

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole
Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth.
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND FUCKERY ONLINE YOU BASTARD.

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:34 pm

[email protected]:
If you are not foolish you should have just look and passed. That you have your grace and time is not enough to call others name. Pray for this who may not have to also encounter it someday. Okay? That was why the first woman in the Bible who committed adultery. There was a question like if you have no since in you cast the first stone. People lIke you are secret devils worse than this a million times, man get out

Attorney Harris Bunbard ESQ
[email protected]:
my brother give me job let us work together and stop email me because I'm form Aguleri
I think he may have gotten some of your mail Fatter Siam!

[email protected]:
E no go better for your papa u no get work poor goat

[email protected]
:
This man you’re a fool ooo.

Did you check your spelling before insulting someone.

You must be a fool
You spelled common LIKE as in LAIK. Unable to speak English well and you’re a kidnapper. How can you be building a house with this level or illiteracy if you are not a Nigerian thief.
[email protected]:
Oh, there is a saying that illiteracy is a disease... Just take a good
look at what someone who claim to be a professor is writing. I don't
blame you after smoking weed what do you expect.....

Let me correct your spellings for you village old monkey.

POOR IDIOT GOAT LAIK U (it's LIKE and not LAIK idiot.....)

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED U CANNOT MAKE SIMPLE FMT WITH OUT SPELLING ERRORS...OLOSHI LAIK U FULLISH

(again it's FOOLISH and not FULLISH, mumu...)

With no doubt it's only a (harlot) that can give birth to such animal like you.
[email protected]:
Haaahaaahaaaahaaaaaaa haahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa bastard, why do u remove your impersonate profile pics?
It is not time yet for you and once it is time for you, i will present your matter to our alter and that will mark your torment and hardship from there you can go and face judgement which is already waiting for you because from my observation, you have no trace of repentance and it will be good for you to move and face your judgement because your stay here with humans are valueless, you will soon join your ancestors, mark my word.
And then a Greek guy pitched in:

[email protected]:
ΚΑΘΗΜΕΝΟΣ ΗΛΙΘΙΟΣ ΓΙΔΟΣ LAIK U. ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΝΤΡΕΠΕΤΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΣ ΝΑ
ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΑΠΛΟ FMT ΜΕ ΟΡΘΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΑ ΛΑΘΗ... OLOSHI LAIK ΕΙΣΑΙ ΜΕΓΑΛΟΣ
ΦΟΟΟΟΟΛ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΤΟ ΣΥΤΕΛΤΟΣ. YEYE MONKEY LAIK U ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΣΤΟ ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΟ
ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ. ΕΙΜΑΙ ΣΙΓΟΥΡΟΣ Η ΝΕΒΑ ΔΕΙ 4 ΤΟΙΧΟΥΣ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΣΤΗ ΖΩΗ ΣΟΥ. U
TINK U ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΣ; NA U BI CHAIRMAN OF ASHAWO CLUB UR MOMMA FUND BY
SSUCKING BUSHMAN FOR 5 NAIRA.
UR HOMO ΚΑΙ ΝΑΡΚΩΤΙΚΟΣ. MEGA MAGA. GET LOST SMALLIE U BI BROKE,
ΕΜΠΕΙΡΙΣΜΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΚΡΑΣΙΟΥ POPPA TOMBO. FULLISH DONKEY LAIK U GO HUG
POWER TRANSFORMER. ΑΒΕΓ, ΓΡΑΨΕ ΜΟΥ ΠΙΣΩ ΑΝ ΤΙΝΚ ΟΥΜΠΙ ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΟΓΑ,
ΚΙΒΩ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΜΑΓΚΑ ΟΠΩΣ ΓΡΑΦΩ!!! ΚΑΘΗΜΕΝΟΣ ΗΛΙΘΙΟΣ
ΚΑΤΣΑΡΔΟΣ ΑΠΟ MOMMA

Хуб бача Юнон,У БИ МЕГА МАГА БАРОИ ЮНОН. ЛАЙК КУН ДАР КАБР ЛАЙК У, ХЕЧ
гох БАРОИ ИН ДУШВОР ИНУР ЙЕЕ ЗИНДАГЙ ОБОД НАМЕКУН, КОР ГИРИФТ МАГА,
ЛАЙК ТУ РАЪД ОТАШ ТУ ХУРД!!!
МИГАЙИНКПЛИН
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:55 pm

[email protected]
HMMMM…..AKPU OGBA NA-BU DESTROY YOUR FUTURE AND HOUSE HOLD SINCE YOU DONT WISH YOUR FELLOW MAN GOOD.
BACK TO SENDER ALL YOU WISH ME OR YOUR FELOW HUMAN WILL WORK IN YOUR LIFT AND YOUR FAMILY MAY OTUN NZU OF AGULERI DISTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN 7 DAYS
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE EMAIL SENT TO YOU THEN DELETE IT BUT NO YOU DECIDED TO PLACED A CURSE ON YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD. SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU.
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER WITH FIRE MAY OTUN NZU OF AGULERI DISTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN 7 DAYS
***
BACK TO SENDER WITH FIRE
***
I RETURN BACK TO YOU WITH FIRE
[email protected]
Man I think you are to old to be young I wonder why you are acting like a child. Fuck N*** you need to man up and behave yourself for once and pray to God for grace to overcome poverty because through your words I can see you are suffering in poverty and need god intervention
[email protected]
grow up monkey
***
SEE MONKEY.....MAD MAN LIKE U
[email protected]
Frustration is running in your family. Each time I read your message, I see a nincompoop. Go and ask GOD for forgiveness as I have seen it that you do not know GOD.
BIG IDIOT
[email protected]
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOL
[email protected]
BUSY BODY,
NICE TRY KEEP IT UP, ANU MPAM
***
SEE EWU ANU MPAN....AGULERI KILL YOU THERE
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER
[email protected]
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IDIOT.
ILLITERATE THAT IS DOING GUYMAN.
HOMOSEXUAL LIKE YOU EWU.
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR FAMILY
[email protected]
ISI GBAWA KWAA GI
***
I will continue to wine you and for you to continue and continue and continue, let us know who will get tired and stop because i know you can not do anything but just to keep ranting, useless AGULERI ppl
aguleri is bush PEOPLE, NDI ofe mmili, we the Igbos did not recognise AGULERI as important people
***
YOU MUST BE MAD SOON, I CURSED YOU.USELESS AGULERI, SO YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT YOU ARE FROM AGULERI?
***
Haaahaaahaaaahaaaaaaa haahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa bastard, why do u remove your impersonate profile pics?
It is not time yet for you and once it is time for you, i will present your matter to our alter and that will mark your torment and hardship from there you can go and face judgement which is already waiting for you because from my observation, you have no trace of repentance and it will be good for you to move and face your judgement because your stay here with humans are valueless, you will soon join your ancestors, mark my word.
aguleri na person town?
AGULERI NA PERSON TOWN?
BUSH PEOPLE THAT CAN ONLY SURVIVE BY 419, WE USE YOU PEOPLE FOR FARM WORK B4 GUY MAN WORK COME OUT
***
THIS ANIMAL IS STILL PROUD TO SAY THAT HE IS AGULERI? AGULERI IS BUSH PEOPLE, WE USE U PEOPLE FOR FARM WORK FAR BACK BEFORE GUYMAN WORK COMES OUT AND SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL PUSHING WEEL BARROWS IN MY TOWN ADO.
WE ARE FAR BETTER WISE EDUCATIONALY INCLINED THAN YOUR TOWN PPL EVEN IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS, UMU IGBO, WHICH TIME AGULERI STARTED EXPERIENCING ELECTRICITY, NDI OFE MMILI, FISHER MEN, GUY MAN WORK IS NOW OPPORTUNITY FOR AGULERI BASTARD PEOPLE.
I WILL TAKE YOUR CASE SERIOUS BECAUSE I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU CAN CHEW MORE THAN YOUR MOUTH, I MUST COMMIT YOU IN COVEN AND YOU WILL SOON BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE HARDSHIP AND HEALTH DETORORIATION AND FROM IT YOU WILL JOIN YOUR ANCESTORS, MARK MY WORD, YOUR END IS CLOSE AS YOU MAY NOT KNOW FOR CHALLENGING ME, YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE CONFRONTING, YOU MADE THE HIGHEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE
[email protected]
MAY OTUN NZU OF AGULERI AND AJANAUKWU NANDO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN 7 DAYS ISE!!!
***
YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS MAN BUT A STUPID ASS/ NDI AGULERI GI EGO PUTA IZOLU NA PANTI NWUNYE GI EWU GOAT
[email protected]
gene ovili na Aguleri will kill your generation of ur family chiedu,
hope ur still in Aguleri now as i saw you yesterday idiot
[email protected]
are you really okay nna agbanabo will kill you and aroolemeh inkilisi will kill yoiur entire house hold, you are fool that cannot get job idiot ewu Gambia nne gi na nna gi will die soon and you and your family will remain in poverty, what is wrong you are you a mad man
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:23 pm

HOW FAR BROS, I DON HAMMER WELL WELL!!!

Some more came in:

[email protected]:
My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your responds but it seemed very loud and shouty, i guess you got wrong assumption of the whole thing, i meant well, this is just a mere donation to help the needy in your locality nothing attached,no financial is required of you, rather reassurance that funds is going to put in good use for the less previledged,
[email protected]:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FOR ABUSING ME.

CRIPPLE IDIOT.
[email protected]
Hahaha, I laugh at you. read your message to know your educational level. very poor.
Yo mama so dumb it take her a day to make pepper soup for her ashawo children
Barrister Anyi K .Kwansah Kwansah is back ([email protected]):
MY CURSE IS ON YOU AND YOUR MAMA WHICH CAN NEVER BE REMOVE BY ANY SPIRITUALIST OR BABALAWO, EVEN THE HIGHEST DIBIE CAN NOT SEPARATE YOU FROM MY CURSE ON YOU, MARK MY WORD.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:24 pm

[email protected]
YOU ARE SCUMBERGE AND A BIG FOOL. JOBLES. IDLE BASTARD
[email protected]
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
[email protected]
If you are not a dunce you wouldn't have the time in replying something you know and you are into. Do you know English? Checkout your spellings old fool.
***
If you are not mugu as you believe and call your self you wouldn't have responded. Idiot
[email protected]
You are very stupid person
[email protected]
Ikpu nne gi
[email protected]
Fool, go back to school, church rat.
***
Na that juju go kill you basted. Ikpu nne gi Aguleri illiterate. Go back to school. You will not see tomorrow.
***
Idiot you are copying from my write up. An uneducated illiterate. You can’t make a correct sentence, please go back to school animal.
[email protected]
back to sender whatever u said ageist me will tune back to you and your family too
[email protected]
NA WAAA AM IN ABUJA NOT LAGOS AND THIS JOBS ARE MY BOYS MAIL BOX AS I DO NOT EVEN HAVE TIME THROWING JOBS BUT JUST TO SUPERVISE SOMETIMES, ALL THIS GUYS YOU ARE CALLING I DO NOT KNOW THEM AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT UP TO MY LEVEL, JUST FROM AGULERI ALONE ASK THIS PEOPLE IF YOU ARE WORTHY TO NEAR THEM, IKC, EMEKA SEEMOFF, UDO AGULERI, SUNDAY AUTHEN , CHIEDU, CHUKWUDI IFEDIEGWU, EVEN OBANYELU AND CELEMORE OR CELESTINE TAGBO FROM UMULERI WHOM I AM ,
I DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE TO YOU WHOM I AM BECAUSE I GOT PLEASURE ON YOUR WRITTING ME OK.
AM NOT HEAR TO CLAIM BUT BY THEIR WAY YOU MUST KNOW THEM, I NEVER SEE ANY MATURITY IN YOU OR A SIGN OF BIG BOY, BECAUSE IF REALLY YOU ARE , YOU CAN NOT IN ANYWAY BEHAVE THIS YOUR WAY JUST THAT MY LETTER FALL TO YOU AND YOU STARTED BULLSHIT AND I COME TO LOVE IT AS WELL BY GIVEN A RAPID RESPOND TO YOU ANYTIME I AM CHANCED TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT ON MY TABLE, ALL THIS MY TALKING TO YOU IS WHEN EVER I AM PRIVILEGE ON THIS BOX AND CHANCED, I THEN CHART WITH YOU AS A RELIEF ON STAYING IDOL OR WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.
[email protected]
small boy talking like foool come to London and ask for me.
[email protected]
Who are you in Aguleri? who knows you? Can you mention any Aguleri person that knows you as guy that has made money? Who are you in Aguleri?
***
I'm just having mercy on you and laughing. but if you try me again you will not like it.
[email protected]
Tchrrrrrrrrrrrr
[email protected]
MY DEAR IM FROM AGULERI AS WELL, ERIAGULU OTU FOR THAT MATTER, DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN, YOU DERE THREATENING ME AXE MEN, ME NA BLACK AXE OOOH, I GO FIND YOU AND I GO TREAT UR FK.
NA THAT OTUTU NNZU AGULERI GO KILL YOU SOON NO WORRY, BECAUSE FOR AGULERI ALL BOYS AND YOUNG GUY AND EVEN GIRLS DEY TROW WORK... IF 100 HOUSE DEY THAT TOWN 99 NA WORKING BOYS OWN { SCAMMERS} SO NA GOD GO SOON PUNISH YOU FOOL.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:54 pm

[email protected]
Bro Bless me with some old jobs now
I am ready to work with you 50/50
You can call on +1 438 816 3105
Ken
[email protected]
Bro get a job and stop disturbing me I’m not the cause of your misfortune.
Have a nice day


[email protected]
NWANI, IBE GI ME GI GINI?
***
BARRISTER NZUZU, AMA MI SI INE IBERIBE DI ELEGE GI KA DI GBA. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRED GENERATIONS ARE COURSED.
SEND ME UR NUMBER I WILL CALL TO MEET YOU ONE ON ONE AND BEAT YOU. BESTARED, BORNE THROWAY.
[email protected]
ewu
ewu
igbo
[email protected]
WHAT TYPE OF HARD DRUG DO U TAKE? NKPOLU-MMIRI WITH CARBAD ABI?
U NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BCOS UR HEAD IS EMPTY.
[email protected]
GUY SHOT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH UP IF YOUR FROM AGULERI OR NOT HOW IS IT MY BUSINESS YOUR A LAZY MAN BECAUSE IT ONLY A LAZY ONE WILL HAVE TIME FOR THIS UR RUBBISH, U DAY USE AGULERI DAY MAKE MOUTH AS THERE IS GOOD THING THERE, GUY I AM FROM DELTA STATE IBUSA GO AND AS FOR IBUSA AND IF U TALK TO MUCH I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOUR GOING OUT TODAY U WILL NOT REACH HOME TRY ME AND SE WHAT WILL HAPPY IDIOT

TUN NZU HAVE NO POWER YOU PEOPLE FULL LADIPO WITHOUT SHOP U DAY ANSWER BARRISTER POOR MAN LIKE YOU HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN
[email protected]
When fools and illiterates and fetish Folls rant the wise is always silent and return back to sender BIG FOOL, no time for 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[email protected]
Fuck you
[email protected]
Your spellings are very wrong, and your talks are very childish, rich people doesn’t talk much; fool, poor idiot.
[email protected]
You are yhe one
Everything this you said we manifest in your life, your hard and it will remain with you. Back to sender with fire of thunder
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:11 pm

[email protected]
You are a mad man stop sending email to me again.
[email protected]
you as a guyman,you dont need to write all this because i no you are also on this line
[email protected]
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN UNEDUCATED USELESS BONAFIED BASTARD.
A FOOL WHO HAS NOTHING IN LIFE BUT A LOUD MOUTH THAT WILL ONE DAY MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE A MUTE
AN ILLITERETE WHO CANT EVEN SPELL COREECTLY, I AM MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU CAN EVER PHANTOM SO LIVE A DICK IN YO MOUTH N GO SUCK YO MAMAS TITS WHO IS A FUCKING WHORE THAT AGULERI KIDS FUCK FOR A FUCKING SANFRA.
***
I don't believe you're from aguleri, idiot.

EVEN igbo nwa imaro asu nke iji ama ka esi ede, iti mpataka n' agusiro sekondary skuul.
nne gi bu orakwu di egwu ezi ofia nwulu anwu.
***
YOU'RE MAD BUT YOU DON'T KNOW YET AND IT SADDENS ME SERIOUSLY, I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PREDICAMENT, WELL IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT BUT AS IT IS SAID IN THE BIBLE THE SINS OF THE FATHER RESTS UPON THE CHILDREN SO I WISH YOU CHAOS IN YOUR JOURNEY TO PERISH IN LIFE YOU IMBECILE UNCIRCUMCISED DERANGED SON OF A BITCH. YOU CALL YOURSELF A BARRISTER YOU SHOULD REALLY TELL YOUR TEACHERS IN SCHOOL TO REFUND YOU YOUR SCHOOL FEES COZ YOU LEARNED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, YOU'RE SIMPLY A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF BARRISTERS.

SO THIS IS HOW YOU GO ON CASES LOOSING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND END UP LOSING YOUR CLIENTS TO DEFEAT AND GET THROWN IN JAIL FOR YOUR ILLITERACY, SERIOUSLY MAN I DEY PITY YOU SERIOUSLY.
***
cmon bruv, still trynna convince your lousy retarded ass my english is not good? As a matter of fact my English is perfect CABRON.
go suck on yo momma's clit bitch

[email protected]
I CURSE YOU TO BE & REMAIN SERVANT OF SERVANTS FOREVER,
***
YOU SHALL SERVE AND BEG UNTIL YOU DIE THE WORST PAUPER. LOOK AT AN EMPTY HEADED NUMBSKUL.
I HAVE KNOWN AND HAVE HAD FRIENDS FROM AGULERI AND ALSO GOOD NEIGHBOURS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS SINCE 90TIES.
SO, DON;T TRY TO INSULT AGULERI PEOPLE. YOU ARE BOTH AN OSU & A SLAVE: VIA YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER RESPECTIVELY.

***
I YOU CURSE YOU TO DIE THE MOST TERRIBLE DEATH.
[email protected]
AGULERI, I REALLY KNOW WHOM YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DID TO THE JOB. NO PROBLEM LET US SEE WHO SPIRIT WILL MATCH DOWN IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND
AMEN
AMEN.
***
not for joke but for real let watch and see honestly your days are numbered I God power has spoken and so shall it be AMEN.
IN JESUS AMEN.
WITH THE BOOK OF MATHEW 1414
AMEN.

And received this from a frustrated lad in my straight baiting account –

[email protected]
IN FACT YOU ARE A DUBIOUS MAN. YOU ARE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY,WHO DO YOU WANT TO RIP OFF? YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD THIEF. YOU SENT NONSENSE PASSPORT. YOU WANT TO GET THE MONEY FROM THE INVESTOR THEN RUN AWAY WITH IT. NO PHONE NUMBER NO IDENTITY
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:42 am

Had a ball a few days back sending out insult mail on behalf of Orchid's lad Ryan, from the "Blacklist" bait. It included his phone number, address, and photo.

Here we go! First, a short talk with a nutcase named Paradise ([email protected])
EGEDE MAN NO DEY YERN LIKE. OUR BLACK AND WHITE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.... OBS WELL MAKE YOU GO LOOSE GUARD... I BAM YAGA YAGA ...I DEY LAGOS ZONE...MEN BAM PASS ALL THIS... NA FUNDS WEY DEY FIND AND MEAN WHILE I NO FORCE YOU SO WHAT YOUR BECAUSE KOROFO GO JUDGE ALL MEN IN THE JUDGEMENT DAY....ALL MAN 4HIMSELF OHHHH

PARADISE (JW) NAME
AS YOU NO GET ORIENTATION YOU DEY INSULT YOUR LORD NA KOROFO GO SQUIRZE LIFE OUT OF YOU....I DON GET YOUR NUMBER MEN GO TRACK YOU FOR THAT WARRI WEY U DEY YOU GO NO SAY LAGOS ZONE BAM... ANYTHING YOU WISH ME BACK TO SENDER .....OBONTE ...MAY BE YOU BE SHIRT SELF WHO NO....DEAD AND EMPTY CARTON NA YOU BE ....MUMU RAISE TO POWER YOUR GENERATION DON FADE 4 THIS WORLD....MAYE DEY INPASONATE AYEH...IF MEN CATCH YOU DEM GO BEHEAD YOU BELIEVE...NA YOUR NUMBER MEN TO TAKE TRACK U ....YOU WEY NO GET SINGLE O.T THEY FOLLOW HIM LORD DEY YERN....GET OUT AND DIE NOW BECAUSE I GET MANY THINGS TO DO FOOL....
NO WORRY I NO FIT SHOUT BECAUSE TOO MUCH TALK NO DEY FULL BASKET...
Then, other respondents:

The first sounds like a baiter, so the email address is not included. No clue how a baiter got onto online scam lists if so:

1: Jack Jibes
2: 60 -------------------
3: 20yrs old
4: Technical Support
5: It cannot have incoming calls at the moment, maintenance is being done on it. I will share my number when and if it is relevant
6: United ----------------
7: Male
My PIN is -----------------------
Quontic Bank called ([email protected]):
IF I CATCH YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU SHOT LEAVE I SWEAR IDIOT BASTARD
AM CALLING U IDIOT AND U DONT WANT TO TALK, I WILL TRACE U, NO WORRI NA ME
My reply to that second email:
MUGU, I NEVER HEAR THE PHONE RING, CALL ME AGAIN IF U THINK U FIT COME MEET ME FACE TO FACE. BASTERD,UR MOMMA F**** GOAT OO!!
Jesse Collins, sent me a photo of "my mom"; attached was some Playboy model's photo. Email: [email protected]
Ur mama attached
[email protected]
Your family is caused so remain caused fool like you go and die
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:00 pm

Sent out another mail with Blessed's info and number:

[email protected]
Na poverty make you reply dis email
Bless ur papa first


[email protected]
waiting be the meaning of all this insult just go straight to the point of waiting da make you vex bcos right now i no even know why you da angry
[email protected]
You don pass this level if really you be guy man if i bomb your client
you go just go straight just tell me he name i go delete he email from
my inbox i no fit follow person drag client e da better you just tell me
say see this client name na my client leave am very simple i go delete e
email you don big pass to da insult person because of client we be one
Nigeria wen da try hustle
i da reason with you as guys when we be but you da follow me assume cult
matter oga waiting be your client name i fit decide not to reply you and
i go continue with my hustle wen i no even know waiting be your client
name then tomorrow u go say i be bad person, you just need to behave
like normal person
[email protected]
I don't know what you are talking about
[email protected]

U get time as swear
[email protected]
you have to try your possible best to get the fee today or tomorrow so that I will deliver your funds to your destination without any further delay and get them arrested okay
I loved D.M.O's reply!

[email protected]
You may have gotten money by ritual or by mistakes because I see not a
reason for the nonsense you wrote even if you are Tinubu who stole
the mandate of the whole nation. I now know there is no sense in you
for cursing and all sort of rubbish. You can not even spell bastard
very well and yet devil gave you money with pride. Make I tell you,
Delta no dey carry last I doubt if you be one. You are not Mr. Blessed for
the blessed do not curse or write rubbish but senseless folks. Your
number has no meaning and that shows your block head. money may have
missed route to you.
[email protected] read the whole mail and sent back rebuttals:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers, that is what you are okay,
Look at your spelling. You can"t even spell very well and you are here insulting me for no reason

You said you are aye member right, I will order boys to kill you right now, anywhere you think you can go and hide better go and hide now. Because if my boys catch you. I promise you they will busher you like meat and wipe out your eternal generation

See let me tell you something you are not my god and you can never be my god

Na your mama be queen of ashawo. stupid idiot like you?

If you think you can catch me come to cotonou and try me okay
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:28 pm

Results of Blessed's number being blasted to ladland...

[email protected]
Hey fuck who the hell you think you are do i know you? then why not show yourself bastard ogwugwu akpa must kill you then you believe.
***
Mind you whoever or whatever you call yourself this gonna be a last warning don't ever you send this rubbish message again to me or else
*** Editing to add a new one from Fred -
See you make i tell you if you dare mention my family again i will
sent dead spirit of AZ and you must die don't provoke me and if you
dare write me again with give me my money i will use police
,amadioha,ulasi and ogbo onye mgbe ndu na atoya follow you let's see
who strong pass you have some hours left beat me.
[email protected]
YOU DOUBLE BASTARD NA THAT YOUR OGUN GO KILL YOUR FULL FAMILY INCLUDING YOU AND EVEN YOUR LAST GENERATION BASTAERD YOU WILL SOON DIE
[email protected]
Hahahaha na we get NBM,
[email protected]
Fuck you stupid cultist idiot
[email protected]
Mugu
[email protected]
FOOL
[email protected]
u get time.
[email protected]
[email protected]
I NO UNDERSTAND WHY THEM GO FOOLISHLY PUT YOU FOR AYES WHEN YOU NO GET SENSE ANYWAY UNA DA DO B4 UNA THINK NA WHY UNA DA DIE LIKE FOWL I GO ADVISE YOU TO STOP SENDING ME MESSAGE MAKE YOU FACE YOUR HUSTLE YOU JUST DA TALK AYE AYE E BELIKE ALL OF UNA 4 THE AYE DA CRAZE NO DA SEND ME MESSAGE AGAIN IF YOU NO GET BETTER WORD TO TALK
***
E BE LIKE THEM NEW CARRY YOU JOIN AYE NA WHY YOU DA WANT SHOW UR SELF OGA GO LEARN WORK STRESS HUSTLE NO BE FOR TOUT NA FOR MEN WEN GET VISION LIKE YOU NOW U DON LOST VISION NA WHY YOU DA CRY BECAUSE OF CLIENT TRY DA REASON WITH YOUR CLIENT WELL AS BE DA LIKE THIS I GO GIVE YOU MY CLIENTS NUMBER AND I GO BET WITH YOU IF YOU FIT COLLECT $1CENT FROM AM MAKE I BED STREET NA PACKAGE WHY YOU DA DROP YOUR NUMBER I BELIKE PERSON WEN DA MAKE FRIEND WITH DIRTY AYE NA ME AN YOUR NATIONAL CHAIRMAN GO DA REASON NO BE YOU WEN JOIN CULT LAST WEEK.

TRY DA REASON WELL AND ALSO DA PRAY MAKE WAITING U DO OR TALK NO GO KILL YOU

***
AT THAT TIME NA YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM BE THAT I AM WAY MORE BETTER AND BIGGER THAN YOU, I NO GO IMAGINE MYSELF DA TALK CULT RELATED ISSUE WITH 90S PIKIN TRY UPGRADE YOUR LIFE IF HUSTLE DON TIRE YOU GO LEARN WORK STREET NO BE FOR EVERYBODY ALL THIS YOU HAVE CROSS SEVEN RIVERS YOU TOO DA WASH NOLLYWOOD MOVIE TRY REDUCE AM.

YOU EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU WEN BE TOUT DO I LOOK STUPID TO YOU WAITING ME AND YOU WANT DA TALK WEN I GO CALL YOU NO DA WRITE ME AGAIN BEFORE YOU GO FIND YOUR SELF IN DEEP PROBLEM WEN YOU NO EXPECT FOCUS ON YOUR CLIENT.

BUT I ASSURE YOU IF YOUR CLIENT GIVE ME $1 JUST GO FIND ANOTHER CLIENT UR CLIENT DO GO BE THAT AND IF NA AS U DA WRITE SO U TAKE DA WRITE YOUR CLIENT YOU MUST DA STUPID GO ADULT EDUCATION FOR FURTHER LEARNING
[email protected]
Which client be your client guy?
What is the client's name?
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. REMAIN IMPOTENT FOREVER= FAKE BARRISTER
.YOU HAVE CURSED YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION,CONTINUE TO CRY EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OF MY FATHER JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN AMEN. WOE UNTO YOU.IMPOTENT FRAUDSTER.ALL THE SHRINES IN AGULERI WILL GATHER THEIR EVIL POWERS TO DESTROY YOU THIS YEAR IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER JESUS AMEN.
======================

CURSE BELOW GO BACK TO YOUR SENDER IN JESUS NAME. REMAIN IMPOTENT FOREVER= FAKE BARRISTER
[email protected]
Bingo, go and get a life and stop u bam nonsense.
[email protected]
Your English even dey wrong
No wonder you get time dey email
Fool
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
TheDane
Wannabe Baiter
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:48 am
Location: Copenhagen
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Aug 2010

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by TheDane » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:15 pm

OKOLIEABOH SYLVA wrote:that smoke will smoke you like a fish. The Bible says, who can decree a thing and it comes to past when the Lord declares it NOT. Listen mister, my Bible say, in one way you my enemy shall come but in seven ways you shall flee. The Bible also says a thousand shall fall on my right side and ten thousands shall fall on my left but they shall by no means do me no harm. Finally, the Bible says ‘because they like to course, COURSE SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM THERE DOOR STEP’.
I leave you with those eternal words from the creator of heaven and earth and all that is living and nonliving
:piggy: x129 :$_crd: x3 :sandtimer: x2 :vcamera: x2 :goat: :mortar: :pith: x13
Trafalgar Square 2013 :badge:
Goat Milk Lad 2012-13: :sandtimer: :twat: :santa: :pith: Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda :pith: Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:07 pm

Got this in one of my email boxes. I can't even remember what I sent this guy but it is one of my insult boxes:
SUBJECT: OGUN KILL U & UR ENTIRE GENERATION

FROM: Deliveries TSITransit <[email protected]>

I KNEW WHO U R BUT NA RESULT GO JUDGE
YOU GET GOT THEY TEXT ME U BASTARD LOCAL BOI OF OMI ADIO


U CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE U SHALL END UR LIFE IN TEARS AND MEAN WHILE BACKWARD WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR PORTION
WETIN B WORK OF AYE BEFORE NA TO STEAL AND RAPE …. OUR DOING AND GOODNESS TO EACH OTHER SHALL JUDGE AND WE SHALL SEE ALL UR SECRETS AS BEEN REVIEWED U HACKED POS AROUND NA SMALL TIME REMAIN. U GO VOMIT EVERYTHING U THINK YOU HAVE SWALLOWED JUST BET

BLACK DEVIL

GREEN SNAKE UNDER THE GREEN GRASS

BASTARD PIKIN U SHALL CRY FOREVER

NO MATTER HOW PRAYERFUL U R FROM NOW ENCE YOU NO GO SEE GOOD RESULTS AGAIN IN UR LIFE NO B ONLY ME U OFFENDED MY CREATOR MH GOD AND THE GOTS WITH ANCESTOR, NOTHING GO WORK OR SOUND FOR U ANYMORE & SO SHALL HE BE AMEN !!! ASE
E SE
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

User avatar
TheDane
Wannabe Baiter
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:48 am
Location: Copenhagen
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Aug 2010

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by TheDane » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:55 pm

Patrick Cole wrote:YOU ARE STUPID FOOLISH IDIOT
:piggy: x129 :$_crd: x3 :sandtimer: x2 :vcamera: x2 :goat: :mortar: :pith: x13
Trafalgar Square 2013 :badge:
Goat Milk Lad 2012-13: :sandtimer: :twat: :santa: :pith: Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda :pith: Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad

User avatar
Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Location: naked at aguleri juntion
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Fatter Siam » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:32 pm

[email protected]
U will die soon and your family suffer before they will see your dead body
[email protected]
Ezi bida dika ngi . Your mumu pass your intelligent and i don't blame you because your father die with poverty and it's the same thing that happening to you now. Ogbenyi anu
[email protected]
Barrister oshi

imbécile imbécile, ta mère
[email protected]
You are stupid

***
Idiot old stinking poverty man
Don't go and look for work jobles human being leave my clients alone idiot
[email protected]
My Man I BEG IGBO BOY WHAT IS GOING ON
MY NAME NA OBI GUY COME DOWN AND NO VEX OK I BEG YOU,
[email protected]
we are coming for you soon
[email protected]
OGA, I SEE SAY YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND NOT A GUY MAN. THX FOR TELLING ME THE MUGU IS A PAYING MUGU. I WILL ENTER THE JOB NOW LET ME SEE THE TROUBLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. FOOL. COME ABROAD TO MAKE THE TROUBLE. SMALL FOOL
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

User avatar
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 pm
Location: Ŭ̸͇n̶͕̕di̸̘͝s̷͙̈́c̸̻̋ḷ̶̓ŏ̷͈s̷͙̈́ḛ̷́d
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by Myon359 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:33 pm

Not much but decent:

[email protected]
Ogun go kill u nd ur generation
Feel free to give Dr. David "Weak" a ring:
You're a Basterds, fool , idiot monkey , thunder fire you.

Best Regards,

Dr. David Week PhD; CFP; AMP
(Senior Consultant)
World Bank Group
www.worldbank.org
[email protected]
[email protected]
Whatsapp: + 44 7466135909
Whatsapp: + 1 (417) 726 7801
Telegram: + 1 (908) 691-5184

Note: Do not resist God. He loves you and He cares about where you spend your eternity. "John 3: 16''
Surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST and be saved.
[email protected]
Listen carefully you shameless things, I never wanted to reply your message because I don't have time to waste for a small and streets boy like you. I wonder how you manage dey write that person you called your client with this mess you are writing here all time.

But let me warn you, stop sending nonsense and stupid message that doesn't meaning to my mailbox because I don't know what you are talking about and if you continue, whatever you see, you will take rubbish.

How did i offended you and why are you sending rubbish to me, do you know me? If you're hunting for cheap and stupid people like your self, then look for them elsewhere not here before you die a horrible death.

So be warned and stop disturbing my peace, focus and mind your business while I mind my own because all the mugu for network no be your papa or mama get them, only one person no dey get client if you no hole the person tight. So be careful and stay away from my mailbox small boy or whatever you see you take fools.
[email protected]
YOUR MAMA PUSSY DEY SMELL REACH HERE
[email protected]
OGUN LOMA PA EEE
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests