Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by bware419ers » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:20 pm

^^^You may find better results sending individual emails instead of using CC or BCC.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:51 pm

Oh but I do! I never use CC or BCC. I use reply-to :twisted:
🐖🔥⚡287 piggies struck by thunderfire

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole
Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth.
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND FUCKERY ONLINE YOU BASTARD.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:38 am

Leonid Konstantin from Ukraine wants me to know this:
mugu your courst all ready
A man of few words.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:09 pm

YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL AND IDIOT. OUR MUYI TOGO JUJU TUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY. GO AND ASK QUESTION. YOU WANT TO DIE. I WILL HELP YOU. HERE IN TOGO WE NO SEND YOUR MESSAGE

BE CAREFUL OR ELSE YOU ARE A VERY BIG BASTARD, OKIJA SHRINE NA THEIR I DEY LIVE COME TUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY.
U ARE A DEAD MAN OH, PRAY TO UR GOD AND MEK UR PEACE FOR U SHALL NOT SEE DAY LIHGT.

ODUDO

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 pm

NA OGUN go kill your papa your mother your entaire Family ,idiot fool ,you know me before why you just sent me insult message ,I go fork you up I go kill you drop your home , Rat Animal ,you day crazy mumu ,boy God faire

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:38 pm

Being bored last night, I went ahead and mailed insults to at least 100 lads. The fanmail is coming in:

[email protected]:
Shame on you bro........
You sent the msg to the wrong person
Na Mumu Dey talk truth
Na you and your family go die and na your body them go find by the road side...go bck to school and learn more fool....pull up if e sure for you
Ómá ale
Ode buruku
Opolo
Werey;!!!!

[email protected]:
TUNDER FIRE U AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.. EWU

[email protected]:
Thanks.......mugu

Edited to add more fanmail:

[email protected]: (again from Mohide Lugard)

You just nothing but a loser 😂
I know why you saying all this 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
You writting this from a laptop 💻

I pass you bro learn more English

Look for something useful bros

E dey pain am 😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

[email protected]

Ya fada go die
[email protected]
Please there is no need to be rude ok? Your request has been recieved and is being looked by my suport staff

Mohide Lugard is the gift that keeps on giving:
Omo you get mind o..
You just carry dey send messages without identifying your self?
Wida you sef...

Do you even have a name ?
Who gave you my email bra?

What's the matter with you bra?

After being told his gala-selling mother knew who I was:
tell me who you are bro..I don't know who you are and how you got my email?

Wait are you Godwin?

I think I'll pursue things with Mr. Mohide....
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:37 pm

You Non well , GAY RAT like you ,, You are Stupid ,very crazy ,,IDIOT crazy goat Illiterate , Fool ,you stupid Barstard,

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:52 pm

YOUR GENERATION ARE ALREADY DEAD AND IF YOU TRY COME FOR XMAS YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT AND BET ME STARTING FROM THIS MOMENT THINGS WILL BEGAN TO FALL APART .
YOU WILL ENCOUNTER SORROWS UNTIL YOUR END , YOU WILL CRY OUT BLOOD 🩸 SOON AND MARK MY WORD.
YOU WILL LIVE TO EXPERIENCE ALL THE TRAGEDY 🎭 THAT WILL BEFALL YOUR FAMILY BEFORE YOU DIE
BASTARD 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
I DON’T NEED TO TALK MUCH , JUST MARK MY WORD.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE , IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE THE TIME YOU WILL REALISE WHAT WAS GOING . I WON’T FORGIVE YOU BY THEN .

YOU MUST SURELY CRY OUT BLOOD 🩸
Last edited by bware419ers on Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added additional insult

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:58 pm

Go and ask your mother. I am your real father. The man you called your father is not your father. I am real father. Even your sister. Your father can't father a child and your mother used to come to me. You are a very big fool. You are talking about coming back it Xmas no who dey alive dey come Xmas. If you open your mouth 👄 talk nonsense again. You no live to see Xmas fool
YOU WILL STILL BE PLANNING ON HOW TO BE THERE WHILE I’VE BEEN THERE , I DON’T JUST SHOUT BUH I WILL DO IT 😡😡😡
YOU’VE REALLY PIECED ME OFF
YOU ARE DARING SOMETHING YOU CANNOT WIT-STAND. I THINK I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS .

JUST LAST WEEK I KILLED A CLIENT HUSBAND DUE TO HIS STUBBORNNESS.

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE AND YOU WILL GET BURNT I SWEAR 🥵🔥🔥
You are a mad man, hopeless idiot. if you and your family see next year, call me bastard.

is your generation who is yahoo yahoo.

poor idiot. go to hell fire.

send me your number let meet face to face. you are a crazy drug man.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:08 pm

By the power from me henceforth sickness kidney failure cancer of heart disease, cancer that is incurable and stroke will be your portion hence you set your eyes in this message. Death shall visit you in the morning, afternoon and night. I swear you you never escape this. Death death death death death death death shall follow you all the days of your life and it shall come to pass.
- Zenith Bank

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:44 pm

[email protected]:
TELEPHONE NUMBER
After being given the telephone number of another lad I was dealing with, he wrote:
YOU BE SHIT

YOUR FAMILY NA SHIT

I DEY FORT WOMAN NO BE YANSHA LIKE YOU

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:05 pm

You are Already mad man ,i saw you in my spiritual Mirror ,,you will soon fall sick and die OGUN OGUN OGUN Kill you
Poverty Have cover your generation ,, your family father mother are steel poor ,you will Beg food. To Eat ,crazy Animal the you know who you talk to drop your Address ,cafe small boy stupid fool ,call me let me dash your family money to Eat , i can see you are very Angry ,,Banku boy ,Kwasia Abuaha gimin gimin
You Miss Road You Barstard boy illiterate Banku boy idiot ,the you know me before or you want to die ,drop your house address and your mobile number, Fast Fast quickly and you will be gun shot Animal
OTUMAMA GI EWU FOOL U GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT GOAT
U BE IGBO COME DEY YAN RUBBISH I NO COLLECT MONEY FROM U NA I DEY DO MY WORK NI WETIN I DO U NA U NO BE OYINBO JEKIOREPEOO LEAVE ME I NO BE POOR MAN I DON MAKE AM NA I BE BIG MAN NO BE JOKE I BE IGBO MAN U COME DEY ABUSE YOUR SELF I DEY WARN YOU HAPUMAKA FACE UR OWN WAY OO
Thunder fire your future generations, ezii Ike nsi, son of a bitch, infact may thunder burst ur mama toto comot . Ozu
You mean all these words you said
Are good good words that describe you so well
Well thanks for letting me know but i don't think i need to

Secondly your English is so bad to be whi you claim you are you bloody bagger

And why do you wish yourself death??? well 🤔 coffin feet you sha i beg leave good money for your burial before you die soon cause rice don cost

And help your family all of you lack common sence and education

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Cow
you , your family, entire village go die. Idiot. see fool wey go onyibo land feel say him done arrive..you are A BIG FOOL. ANIMAL

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:38 pm

NA UR POPPA IS SENSELESS MONKEYMAN GO BACK TO SCHOOL FULLISH MONKY MAN!!!
PASS YOURSELF MUMU 5 NAIRA GAY WHORE

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:36 pm

Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth. Stroke kidney failure cancer are awaiting you.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:03 pm

One of my current lads, Sammy, was behaving rather belligerantly towards a few of my characters, so I decided to send out mass mails on his behalf. Basically, I insulted the receipients whole family and signed it with Sammy's telephone number, plus the phrase "CALL ME IF U BI DI BIG OGA - SAMUEL DICKSON IS A REAL GANGSTA" The fan mail poured in:

[email protected]:
SEE WHERE U DEY AND U DEY MAKE NOICE. WHY ARE YOU PARANOID IF E
BETTER FOR YOUR GENERATION?
WHY ARE YOU PARANOID IF U ARE THAT BIG? DONT WASDTE TIME FOR SMELLO LIKE THIS.
WHAT A JOBLESS VAGABOND ARE U?
[email protected]:
THIS ONE PAIN U🖕 STUPID BOY

[email protected]:
BASTARD LIKE YOU. IF I GET YOU HERE IN NIGERIA I HAND YOU OVER TO EFCC FRANKLY SPEAKING. LOOK AT A RUN AWAY BASTARD TALKING TO FULL HOME BOY LIKE ME. WE DON'T RUN FOR OUR FATHER LAND WE ARE HERE TO FACE TO FACTS.

BECAUSE OF MUGU YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH GO AND HAND YOURSELF
[email protected]:
MUMU, U NOR NEED STRESS UR SELF DA WRITE ALL THOSE RUBISH NA, WITHOUT BEING TOLD FRUSTRATION MUST BE KILLING U RIGHT NOW.. SO CALM DOWN AND GET SENSE, WHO DA THIS GAME NOR GO MUMU HIM SELF LIKE THIS.. U SEE MESSAGE AND U IGNORE.. POOR FOOL..
Actual size^^^

[email protected]:
You don't have sense at all. You can't even speak good English illiterate like you
And then this gem from someone who actually knows my lad Sammy. The words in red are pretty good description of him:

[email protected]:
So you just sitting down trying to beef people online writing jagons ??
By the way I have sourced you out, you are a disgrace to be called a Nigerian, it’s a shameful thing to the whole UYO people that one of their own which is you can’t even write simple Nigerian Pidgin English.
I remember the name now. You are the little loudmouth they call Sammy Praise from uyo in calabar state , lives in Benin right.
Your face it’s too dried like that of bongar fish ... so I wouldn’t engaged in any words with you cause you ain’t worth it.
Beside I don’t know you and have never come across people like you , and I will never want to cause you are almost worth it.
[email protected]:
DEVIL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SCAMMER LIKE YOU, BETTER GO SCHOOL MAKE YOU NO DEY COPY FROM PERSON MADMAN...MERRY CHRISTMASS TO U TO DEVIL GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION B4 DECEMBER GOAT...YOU NO GO DIE BETTER
And now for the rant of the day:

[email protected]
:
THAT ASHAWO YOU CALED YOUR MOTHER, IMAGIN A COMMON OKADA MAN FUCKING YOUR DIRTY MOTHER MONKEY SHUT UP, BIG BOYS DON'T SAY IT OK. YOU ARE 419 JUST AN EMPTY VESSELS, FOOL. CANT EVEN SPELL ANYTHING, BIG BOYS FOR MOUTH. IDOIT FOOOL OTU NNI GI OKIJA SHRINE HAS YOU PHOTO AND FAMEILY NAMES AND HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL RAIN DOWN ON YOU NOTTHER FUCKER SCAMMER MUGU OOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE A HUNGRY JOBLIS 419 MONEYGRAM IDOIT WIT NO LEVEL. I DRIVE 2022 PORCHSE AND MARCEDES AND YOU B SMALLTIME TRUK PUSHR IN VILLIAGE..I AM SURE YOU JUST FINISH EATINGAT NWUNYE CHIOGWU'S PLACE.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PHANTOM?IS THERE ANY LIVING OR DEAD UMUREI MAN THAT EVER DROVE PHANTOM.I AM TOO BUSY FOR A MENTALLY DERANGED BUSHMAN FROM UMUERII OTU. SON OF HAUSA BEGAR. FUCK YUO SCAMMER 419 JOBLISS PENNYLISS MUGU. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA CALL ME NOW AND I TELL YOU FUKED YOU MOMMA IN HER ASS AND SPAMS IN HER FACE

OTU NNI GI MUGU - FUK YOU SCAMMER 419 ASSHOL OOOOOOOOOOO

BARRISTOR CHEIF GORGE MARK KOTAKUMA
Tel. +2348095665649
:lol: :lol: :lol: WOW!

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Subject: YOU WILL DIE AS YOU SET YOUR EYES ON THIS MESSAGE
YOUR MOTHER FATHER ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE AND DIE AGAIN AND GO TO HELL YOU WILL NEVER LIVE JUST DIE AND DIE OKAY BYE

GO AND DIE FOREVER FOOL
nice try :twisted:

Thanks and you are AN empty drum and empty drum has no power OK ... BIG FOOL LIKE YOU, since you have such POWER why don t you use it to change the world and help the poor and needy?., GOD don’t answer people prayers, because you are an evil .

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:40 pm

MI BOX DON SEE TROUBLE OOOOOOOO!!!!!

More fun came in last night:

[email protected]
U be small boy, e be like u just buy phone. Na why u want make I call u. Ogun go kill u, Ur father and Ur mother. Bitch
[email protected]
Please try and learn how to read your boy. I suggest you go back and learn your ABC you this Adamu Bihari
[email protected]
your papa bastard
see who dey talk sef i no where you dey like this so watch your back. i am everywhere
[email protected]

Your English Are So Bad?
Nonsens OGee why not try and attend at least maybe a Nursery School,
just to help yourself Bro? please don't ever write to me again at
least not until you can write properly, Disgusting Pig
Bro........ YOU ARE AN IDIOT?...........no reason an OGee'' na your
English loose guard you my
Bro............................................Jah Bless......PEACE
OUT......... Sani

--
Warren Buffet
[email protected]
GUES WHOM I DE FUCK NOW ?
NA UR MAMA DE SUCK MY DICK NOW
YOU WAN SEE DE VIDEO ?
BIG FOOL
[email protected]

mumu na people like u dey fuck there mama poor goat like u who want you money u no get shishi and u dey talk u think say if i been see your email address i for put u mumu i for throw u far away , and u dey call me poor i go trian your hole generation for school even feed all of una which kind gangstar u be small dick like u way stil dey chop mama thank u olodo no worry i go send my boys to track u down, abi na benin you dey abi u dey nigeria dey use there number no worry i go still find u asshole
The plan is working. Sammy, the lad being impersonated, has told one of his friends (me) about his wild week:
I can't receive such amount of money in cash only by Bank to Bank transfer and my telepohne has been being attacked by callers saying very vulgar thing to me. Thanks for your understanding.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:45 am

Barrister Koktakuma is crazy or something. This just in:

[email protected] (new email for the barrister)

OTU NNE GI THERE EWU LIKE YOU - OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE
ONYE AGU IGBO BASTURD ASHOLE LIKE YOU
YOUR JR SISTRS TOTO SMELL LIKES ROTEN OKRA SOUP IN VILAIGGE. SHE PROHISTIUTE FOR 5 NIARA AND FULKS ONYE'ALA IGBO. YOUER UGLY MOMMA HAVES AIDS AND FUKS BUSHMAN FOR FREE IN VILIAGE.
YOU FATHHER FUKS HE-GOAT AND BORNES A SON IS WHO YOU BE. HE
BE TRUK PUSHER YAM STEEALER FOR VILLAIGE BASTURD SON LIKE YOU

YOU STOOPID JOBLISS PENYLESS IGBO FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU AM SON of EQUINSU OCHALGBO and YOU IS NOW CURSED. OKIJA JUJU SHIRNE HAS YOR FAMILY PHOTOS AND NAMES. HOLY GOHST FIRE RAIN DOWNS ON YOU AMS YOEUR FAMEILY

YOU CAFE RAT 419 STEALER MUGU. YOU SMALL TIM BOI WHO MAKE NO MENOEY FROM SCAM AND EFCC DEY LAFF AT YOU
STOOPID IDEIT OOOOOOOOOOO
And again:
HEY BOY,SHOE SHINE, YOU FOOL LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY NA EN MAKE YOU
CARRY DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA DOG DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.THE GOAT WEY
PREGNANT YOUR MAMA WEY EN TAKE BURN YOU STILL DEY FOR UNA BACKYARD.YOU
NO SEE AM? NA BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH APIO WEY YOUR PAPA DEY DRINK NA EN
MAKE EVERY BODY FOR UNA FAMILY BE MUGU AS U BE JIMIJIMI PERSON PASS
ALL.EVEN SELF I BELIEBVE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA NA EN MAKE EN
ALLOW MONKEY TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH FIRE
Nov 10th - Still fighting. The good barrister will not let me have the last word. Well, he won't either. He says:
you no just get sense,you know who you dey talk too,nwa igbo like you,your brother wey dey hustle,idiot i go play you badly if you do any how,go ask of ikuku amano onya before you dey talk any how,bastard son of a bitch,go ask your mama the last time i fuck her pussy so nice dey smell but she beg me to help her out,na your head i go give idemili river,na when you go know say i come from awo idemili,who give you chief instead of theif,who datch monkey banana indiot na your girl friend i go soon collect. useliess 419 aminal bastard scamer OTU NNI GI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:42 pm

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMISED AND ALL EVERYTHING YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE, AS YOU VENT YOUR ANGER ON INNOCENT ONE?
THE WORDS GOES BACK TO YOU IN 100FOLS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CURSE NO ONE, EITHER YOU QUIT FROM THE LIST IF YOU FEEL THREATENED.
THIS A VERIFED TRANSACTION.
poor innocent lad :lol:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:14 am

Still fighting with Barrister Kotakuma. After a few days of sending me stuff I'd sent to him, he recuperated-
mugu you no just get sense,you know who you dey talk too,nwa igbo like you,your brother wey dey hustle,idiot i go play you badly if you do any how go ask of ikuku amano onya before you dey talk any how,bastard son of a bitch go ask your mama the last time i fuck her pussy so nice dey smell but she beg me to help her out,na your head i go give idemili river,na when you go know say i come from awo idemili,who give you chief instead of theif,who datch monkey banana indiot na your girl friend i go soon collect. useliee 419 aminal black babboon bastard scamer OTU NNI GI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Unfortunately for him, my yahoo boy character is Yoruba. That should cause some controversy. ;)

I was right. It has caused controversy:
OLA ,
GOD PUNISH UR FAMILY YOR A FOOL COS NO ONE RULE IN THIS GAME
AZU AMU

0LATUNJI
DON'T FORGOT THAT IGBOS WISE YOU PEOPLE UP TILL DATE COS UR PEOPLE ARE
VERY DIRTY
EWU YORBA FILTHEY PIG
SON OF ASAWO YOR UGLY MOMMA GIVE BLOWJOB TO BUSHMAN FOR FREE
OTU NNI GI BASTURD OF YOUR ENTIRE GENRATION OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and again, with the parts he copied from past insults deleted for brevity:
ONYE AGU YOURUBA BASTURD ASHOLE LIKE YOU

YOU CALL ME NOW IF YOUR NOTS AFRAID FOOL YOU IGBO PEICE OF MOKNEY SHIT YOU
BE TOO SMAL TO PLAY DIS GAME FOOL. I SHOW YOUS HOW TO MAKE MTCN MOENYS. YOU
CALLS ME NOW BASTURD OG YUR GENTRATIONS OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:13 pm

[email protected]
See who is advising me to pay attention to Jesus word when you’re obviously an immoral filthy thing
Look what’s coming out from your mouth.

You need Jesus more because he’s my savior and I commune with him for grace to reach my goals but listen to a dirty preacher like you with dirty mind
I get paid for writing emails but you get nothing for spitting shit

Go get a life bro and please renew your mind and ask God to help you..

Get some life my (the n-word)

The United Nations Customer Service Department
And the infamous Kotakuma is about to put his foot in his mouth. Latest from him:
OLE 419 THIEF LIKE YOU.YOUR FATHER ONE EYE GOD PURNISH ALL YUR FAMILY YOUR
POOR PARENTS IN THE VILLAGE.IDOT.

YOUR A BIG FULL LETS MEET AT 7TH AVENUE CLOSE TO HOUSE 25 FESTAC TOWN

YOU AMS STOPID MUGU YOUBA FOR LIFE OKAJA SHRINE HAVES YUR FAMELIY NAME AND PHOTOS
AND JUJU INFECK YOU EMTIRE FAMILEY FOR GENTATIONS

OTU NNI GI BASTURD YORBA MUGU ASHOLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think my dear friend Kotakuma may have just opened up a door for safari.

Nov.22 - Nope. Maybe not:
Hahahhahahahahahah oh boy u no gets work na make u dey fit i can sees
u are oga in dis game. you will roten alive soon, barstard Bush man yourba pig

hungery basterd mumu likes you i meat you face 2 fCE ANYTIMES DAY

call me if you not a cowerd knows and shoiw you how to maek maney mtcn
in dis game. bcause you is to sutpid to maek any moeny from mtcn. you
asawo momma maeks more on stret corner blow jobs in days thens you make in yer
lifetim.
Kotakuma has finally lefft - and I got the last word. So I sent out another insult mail last night:

[email protected]

BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
(And resent my insult)

[email protected]
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ARE CURSED FOREVER.
[email protected] does not read his mail:
Attention: Beneficiary,

FINAL NOTICE OF YOUR PAYMENT VALUED $10,500,000.00.

Right now we are still on the Zenith Bank management meeting
concerning...blah blah blah
DHL Service got creative:

[email protected]
Your mother will die you fool. Your father will be Eaten by scorpions 🦂 u baboon born by a mistaken sperm of a dog
[email protected]
Taa get out **Deleted** bastard like you. abeg shift one side for better response idiot
I think "shift to one side for better response" is ladspeak for "Thank you sir, may I have another?" Of course you may.

Edit: one straggler:

[email protected]
The God of my prophet will kill you, fork ur mother die you goat head
More came in this morning:
[email protected]
you are a big fool,foolish man,poor man with bad mouth fuk you beach
[email protected]
JUJU MAN WHEN NO GET LAPTOP BUT DEY SEARCH GOOGLE. U TO GET JUJU AND U WANT KILL PERSON NA NA NA HIM U NO FIT MAKE YOUR FAMILY RICH DEVIL GO PUNISH U GENERATION FOR SERVING OGUN. UR SORRY WILL BE MULTIPLY. FOOLISH EGYPTIAN U AND UR GENERATION GO DIE FOR RED SEA.

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:30 pm

You just told the pathetic story of your life in thirteen lines of writeup. You are one very unfortunate fellow, take hearth, you can still find peace even in your pathetic state.
drug have destroyed you bro, sounding so forestation

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:22 pm

My old fool Barrister Kotakuma is back. He has filled my mail with spam, both 419ers and "Healthcare" spam mail. Really irritating. And this just in:
LET ALL THIS TAKE PLACE IN YOUR FAMLY AND YOUR GENERALATIONS TO COME IN JUJU NAME OTU NNA GI

FILTHEY YOUUBA PIG MONKEY BASTURD. OKIJA SHRINE COME FOR YOU BASTURD MUGU OOOOOOOOOOOO

IGBO BUSHMEN T DONT E VEN FUK YOUR ASAWO MOMMA HER YORBA TOTO TOOO ROTTEN
SMELLING LIKE OKRA SOUP IN VILLAIGE

NA YOUR MAMMA AND YOUR PAPA U DEY COURS IF YOU BE REALL GUY MAN WHY U GO DEY COUSE GUY MAN
OTU NNE GI DI DOTI
Otu subakwa nne gi

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:48 pm

[email protected]
You are big fool.
[email protected]
lol
[email protected] started an insult war:
MUGU..DOG WEY DEY BITE NO DEY BARK TOO MUCH...OHH BY THE WAY IT IS NOT MCTN...IT IS MTCN....ODE..
I replied saying that I was shocked a small boy like him could spell MTCN, seeing how he never saw one.
am happy you too correction...mtcn not mctn
I then replied if he thought he was so smart, maybe he'd like to come down and fight:
once again..dog wey dey bite no bark....it is not PTIFUL...IT IS PITIFUL...ABEG DEY CHECK SPELLINGS NA ..NO DEY DISGRACE YOU......BY THE WAY IF YOU SEE ME.. YOU GO PISS FOR BODY..
Godfrey tells me the last line means that I will be scared if I meet him.

After being told some facts about his mother:
ohh i sorry for the you....read wetin you send to me, does this rubbish you sent make sense to you? how work take pay yourself...mumu
And of course we always hear an encouraging word from Barrister Kotakuma:

[email protected]
lol see ur english nai de make me laugh sef. i nor know say man for naija fit de backward like dat, pidgin u nor sabi write, english nai worst u nor sure say u go hang urself so cos i de sure say na waste u b.lol oya type more. fool ONYE AGU YORBUA BASTURD ASSHOL BASTURD LIKE YOU

OLE THIEF LIKE YOU.YOUR FATHER ONE EYE GOD PURNISH ALL YUR FAMILY YOUR
POOR PARENTS IN THE VILLAGE.IDOT. Your a biG full meet at 7th Avenue A
cLOSE HOUSE 25 fESTAC TOWN

YOU AMS STOPID MUGU FOR LIFE JUJU COME FOR YUR EMTIRE FEMILY
YOURBA GOAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUMU YORUBA BOY HUNGRY DAY YOUR BODY SEND ME INFO MAKE I SEND YOU $100 SO YOU CAN EAT FOOD JUST 4 TWO DAY

HAHHA YORBA MUGU WIT NO LEVEL HUNGRY IDOIT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT IS A STRONG PROVE YOU ARE NOW AFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY BASTARD.IDIOT, YOU CAN NOT MAKE A SIMPLE SENTENCE YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF CONNECTID, DEAD MUGU, CONFIRMED MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I GO CHOP YOU DOLLAR

YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOUR CORPSE, VULTURE,S STOMACH WILL BE YOUR GRAVE.
THAT ASHAWO YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER, IMAGIN A COMMON OKADA MAN FUCKING YOUR DIRTY MOTHER

YORUBA SLAVE MUGU OF HIGHEST ORDER
yorba goat boy. scammer 419 basturd. go to fuk yur asawo momma and yur fatheryam stealer truk pusher in village. you be smalltime boy who make no moneys from scam. yu be so small even efcc dey laff at you. go fuk yur moma and i gives 5 niara to fuk yur jr. suster in her ass and i spams in her face. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

okija shrine strike yur famly for entir genratoins you monkey fucker mugu OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Henry Frank ([email protected]) is open for safari and just needs someone to send him on one. Opening format:
Attention,

I am Mr. Henry Frank Dhl Courier agent. I wish to inform you that your
ATM Debit Card with the content of $5 million United States dollars.
It is here with me and needed to be delivered to your home address,
please contact me with your full details below;

(1) Full Name---------
(2) Mobile Number:--------------
(3) Your Current Delivery Address:----
(4) Copy of ID Card:---------

Awaiting your response soonest.

Respectfully,
Agent, Henry Frank
DHL COURIER AGENT
Text Me @ +1775-------------
Insult:
SEE MUMU WEY STILL DEY BENIN REPUBLIC DEY CHOP PINCHO. HAHAHAHA.. BABA
I DEY NEW DELHI, INDIA. I NO GET TIME FOR FOOL LIKE YA SELF. LOW LIFE
HAHAHAHAHA. POVERTY HAD GOT YOU MAD. HAHAHA. WELL, MENS NO DEY TALK
MUCH. MA BOI GO HUSTLE AND TRYNA GET OUT FROM THAT TRENCHES. BENIN REP
HAHAHAHAHA MAD OOO . LOCAL IDIOT
& TRY NOT TO WRITE ME AGAIN BEFORE OGUN KII YOU!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:35 pm

Even more is coming in, especially with a new insult script:

[email protected]
You're the most idiot person I've ever met online.Check the email very well again and reply back to me back.
Your mother and your father too.
DO YOU NEED PAYMENT RECEIPT. MR WRITER. IF THE HULST WILL PAY OR NOT. SEAT DOWN THERE AND CONTINUE WRITING YOUR LETTER. PEOPLE WAY PASS YOU DEY PAY HERE. ARAINDI LIKE YOU.
[email protected]
Abeg small boy go back to ur hut. Take a look and read wetin u wrote me. Does it sound like polite way 2 meet? Let me ask u, who is breatsfeeding you? Pass mi ur weed bro, maybe i will lose sense like u and be happy.
[email protected]
WATCH OUT VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE OF ACCIDENT FOR LOOKING FOR MY
TROUBLE FOR NOTHING SAKE.

YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH IS COMING VERY SOON AND YOU'LL LEARN YOUR LESSONS
IN THE GRAVE.

FOOLISH IDIOT THAT HAS NO FUTURE.

YOU THINK YOU CAN OPEN YOUR DIRTY SMELLING MOUTH AND BE TALKING TO
ANYBODY YOU SEE,

YOUR LIFE WILL NE CUT SHORT AD UNTIMELY DEATH IS YOUR PORTION WATCH
OUT VERY SOON.

YOU WILL NOT AND NEVER SEE THIS YEAR END.

DEAD MAN.
And Kotakuma of course:
YA BURU IDIGHI ANU IHE NDI-NDU ACHARA NA OFONTAMARA UBURU IHECHIOWA GA
ETIGBU GI. ONYE IBERIBE.

EKWENSU KPOGI OKU, EWU.STUPID LIKE YOU? ANIMAL
YOU GO SUFER I HAVE GIVEN YOUR PHONE TO MY MEN.
WATE AND SEEE IDIOT. GOD PURNISH YOUR YURBA SLAVE GENRATION. AGINT
OF SATAN

YOU STIL NOT CALLS ME YET - FOOL CAWERD BASTURD EWU LIKES YOU
EWU NAMA LIKE YOU BOKO HARAM MUMU
Per my Nigerian source, the first part of this reads:
If you don’t listen I will get our local deity to kill you. Fool. May God punish you. Silly Goat
Edited for more!

[email protected] has started an insult war with me. I replied to his, "Go die soon" note with lyrics from "If I Die" by Dagrin, one of my favorite Nigerian artists. This made him even madder:

GO AND FUCK IN THE GRAVE BECAUSE U ARE A DIED MAN NIGHT AND DAGRIN HAS NOTING TO DO WITH THIS. U CALL ME **Deleted** AND U WANT TO FUCK MY MOTHER, WHO IS NOW A **Deleted**?. DROP DEAD GUY.