Cunning scam uses Cyrillic alphabet

For the discussion of non-419 related miscellaneous scams.
Yabadabadoo
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Cunning scam uses Cyrillic alphabet

Post by Yabadabadoo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:30 pm

I've seen some cunning scams in my years on Eater but this one beats them all. I would have fallen for it but I don't have a Citibank account. Unfortunately I don't see how to bait them but please pass the word -- we can't be too cautious.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Cunning scam uses Cyrillic alphabet

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:17 pm

This isn't something we'd be able to bait, but I appreciate the post - I don't know that I would have caught the character swap! I don't click links in emails, but if I'm not sure about something I will hover over it to see what the angle is.

Thank you for posting this!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:06 pm

Nasty. Even if you hover, you could miss it.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by kaliban48 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:54 am

I read the Cyrillic alphabet and I wouldn't notice it unless pointed out. Dangerous stuff.

Thanks for posting.
"Can you explain to me what's going on at all????????" - Romance scammer Tanya deals with Western Union receipt
"Please don't make me think bad!" - Romance scammer Ulyana - who's beginning to have bad thoughts

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:55 pm

Moved here as this is phishing and not AFF. It is quite tricky and I'm sure it has snared many credentials.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo