General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lad needs help

Post by Bertje » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:22 am

The parcel was intentionally delayed at Bamako Airport, so the lad would contact Plog. That worked:
Mr O wrote: My parcel have been in Bamako for 5 days now without moving why?.
P-Log wrote: Dear mr. O,

thank you for your message.

The parcel is being held by Mali customs officials. Officially they are stating there are COVID concerns, but we suspect they are holding the parcel hostage to obtain financial gain for themselves (bribes). We are trying to have the parcel released and on it's way to you as soon as possible.

If the delay is causing you any damages, please let us know so we can work with you to address the issue.

kind regards,

Les Fisther
Now we can start prepping him for the delivery process (hopefully some BIP pictures).

Update
Yes as you said it is already causing me some damage, how do you hope
to work it out as you said.
I think i'm going to cook up a 'Damage Claims Form' for our friend.

Update 2
I found a form online.
Dear mr. U,
thank you for your email.

We regret that the delay is causing you some damage. Please accept our sincerest apologies!. Please complete the attached form so we can determine if you are entitled to compensation. Please send the completed form to our Complaints and Claims manager, mr. Kris Baconne at [email protected]. He will make sure that your claim will be processed as quickly as possible.

As for your parcel, I have been informed that we have associates in direct contact with the Mali Customs at this very moment. We expect the parcel to be released within the next few days. Your parcel is our primary concern, and we will do everything in our power to ensure a safe and speedy delivery.
if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
5-Star Costumer Support in action!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:00 pm

There has been much silence from the lad, I'm guessing he was just sitting back waiting for a delivery with no problems. Now that he has started to experience delays, he writes "innocently" to the minister, ostensibly about the health of a church member but really to obtain info on the delivery itself. The poor lad is only now beginning to experience that 5 Star Service!

Thank God Walter has been discharged from hospital and other who had
contact with him are talking appropriate precaution. we would continue
to remember very body in our prayers.

I write to inform you that the parcel have not arrived until today,
just to keep you informed. do you have idea what could be the course
of delay?.
Then, his co-scammer Raoul has been away at a remote fishing camp for days. The lad was aware of this and how intermittent communications might be, but the delays are causing him to worry.
What happened how come I haven't heard from you for somedays now?
A worried lad is a happy lad!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:08 pm

I sent you a pm if you're still sending him email addresses. I have an old lady or old man character right now if you have any use for them. I don't want to mess up anything everyone has in place so if you have an idea you need me for, just let me know and I will be happy to join
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:39 pm

Master, I sent you a PM

The lad needs to keep busy and keep his mind on the larger picture of becoming a better human being as we journey together. To better share this experience, the minister has now asked the lad to help him write a sermon. I was going to write it and then thought....why not get the lad to help? His experiences and views are always welcome! Hopefully he will cooperate. What a joy it will be for the congregation to hear this joint effort to teach others the ways to righteousness.
I am grateful as always for your kind words. Our congregational member is awaiting test results as I write this, but we do trust all will be well. Like people the world over, we cannot wait until this scourge has been driven from our lands. I was reading a book about pioneer/homesteading here in Ontario and how these people dealt with cholera, typhus and diphtheria, and it became clear we always seem to be facing some type of germ don't we?

As to the matter of the package/parcel and its delay, I must state I do not know. Did the company tell you when it would be arriving? Have you been in contact with them? I share your concerns but do think the company can give you more details than I could. However, after you hear from them, please do let me know the reasons. Both of us have a great interest in this package getting there as soon as possible.

Your message inspired me son. Asking after our sick members while dealing with a delivery, and tying that in to the book I was reading, made me recognise that despite the bad things in the world, there is a lot of good. Often we take that for granted. We are dealing with covid, but years ago they dealt with diseases too. I am thinking there is a sermon in here, don't you?

Here is what I would like, if you would be so kind to assist me. The themes of patience (waiting), and trust (the delivery company) are very much in evidence here. While dealing with those matters, we must also deal with life and death as we battle a virus. Would you be kind enough to jot down some thoughts on these matters for me? I would love to incorporate our combined thoughts into a sermon on teaching faith and patience!

If the sermon "comes together" as I like to say, I will of course credit you with your own thoughts. I just think it would be wonderful to combine your thoughts and mine on these themes as a lesson to teach the congregation when dealing with difficult and/or frustrating situations.

thank you son

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:42 am

Our lad has been a busy boy. He actually wrote lengthy thoughts to assist the reverend with his sermon. I post it here, although it is lengthy, if only to show he did put some effort into this!
I thank you for your kind words, honestly you always have a way with
> words I must confess and that is why I am hungry to hear from you
> always.
>
> I may not have much to say but I must say something, Now regarding the
> issue of Virus firstly I want to use this opportunity to thank God in
> the life of Walter and other members of your congregation wo had
> contact with him and as they await their test result I speak as a
> child of God that they would be victorious in Jesus name Amen. (word
> of faith).
>
> Regarding Illness and diseases according to story I read there had
> been such disease around 100 years ago that killed Thousands, it later
> fizzled away by God's intervention.
> (Hope).
> Eradicating diseases such as viruses, bacteria and fungi related
> diseases, we have to do our part as humans thereby bringing team of
> medical researchers together to research on the medical remedy to
> tackle such disease. (Faith)
>
> I want you to know that some of this diseases comes natural, others
> are man made, some of those that came natural God himself sometimes
> allow it for his own purpose. Someone may ask is God unjust?. the
> answer is NO, God is a righteous God. The Bible said in the book of
> Romans 9:21. that a potter made two pots, one long neck and the other
> short neck and he uses them as he pleases.
>
> Why do I say this, reason is because we as human while trying our best
> in tackling issue of diseases, we the children of God commits whatever
> situation to the hands of God almighty who is the author and finisher
> of our faith. Hebrews 12: 2. and for us as children of God, For us to
> exercise our faith in God, it takes patience, we as children of God
> must always wait patiently in God in other to receive Gods result.
> (Patient)
>
> In John 3:14 The bible said as Moses lifted up serpent in the
> wilderness so shall the son of God be lifted up that who ever looked
> upon him shall be saved.
>
> In conclusion For us as Children of God our standard is God, we must
> look unto God at all times how through Jesus Christ, by believing
> that he died and rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and
> sited at the right hand of God, where he makes intercession in our
> behalf.
>
> Now therefore if we have faith in God and with patience what ever we
> ask God through his son Jesus Christ he grants it unto us. I want you
> to know that there is nothing God can not do as long as we lift our
> hands toward heaven and ask, it shall be given unto us.
>
> Jesus is the way the truth and life. only believe.
>
> Thank you dear pastor F***** may God of heaven and earth heal all of
> you in this trying times and always may he guide, safe and protect you
> all of this deadly virus and most especially your children in Jesus
> Mighty name Amen.
>
> Regarding the parcel, I wrote the company having tracked the parcel
> for the past 5 days it remained at Bamako in Mali and when the
> customer care officer responded he said it was quarantined because of
> covid and I replied that today is the 5th day why staying so long he
> answered back that the Mali customs is delaying it intentionally for
> personal gain that they are asking for bribe before they can allow
> them to continue with the delivery but that they are discussing with
> them.
>
> That is what they said.
Our good pastor replied as follows:
My dear Sir:

You words are moving and embrace exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you for inspiring me! I will incorporate that into a sermon with my own thoughts and deliver it, hopefully on this Sunday. The children there are indeed fortunate to have you guiding their lives. Our church has chosen well for our donation destination! (Those precious children who don't exist....)

Regarding the package, I am quite unhappy to read this bit of news. I will verify this myself, but it is my belief that we have paid all customs fees in advance so that our recipients are never out of pocket. If this is correct, we will soon set them straight on that matter. If however this is a pure bribe, we will not submit to such extortion. We will fix this though. The children have needs which shall not be usurped by unscrupulous government officials. (What about unscrupulous fake orphanage managers.....)

Would you mind if I contact the shipper directly to see if I can get some answers? I ask your permission so that I am not interfering on any resolution you have already commenced and thereby delaying it by having two people working on the same problem. (I hope he wants me involved, it might even slow the process even further.....)

It is ironic that we spoke earlier of faith and patience, and now we face the vice of greed. Let us work together to resolve this quickly.

Faith and patience my friend

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:23 am

I can't find anything exactly the same when Googling, so at least he put some effort and time in it (even if he possibly just copied and altered some existing text). Nice!!

As for the parcel: there is good news:
Lad wrote: mr Fister.

I tracked and the parcel is still in Bamako, what is your company
doing to get it out of there and when is it arriving Nigeria?.

Thank You.
Mr. U
Dear Mr. U

Thank you for your message.

The parcel is currently showing 'In Transit'. I've consulted with our associates in Mali and they confirm that the parcel has been released by the customs officers and will be forwarded to our central distribution center in Abidjan,from which it will be transported to the Port Harcourt regional hub. From there local distribution will be arranged. You will be contacted by the manager of the Port Harcourt Hub, mr. Cumberband, as soon as the parcel reaches the hub to make arrangements for delivery.

I noticed that my colleague mr. Fister has forwarded you the claims form. To make sure your claim can be dealt with with the utmost priority, I've taken the liberty to email our Complaints and Claims manager, mr. Kris Bacconne, to inform him of your concerns and claim. He will be waiting for you to complete the form. Please contact him directly if you have any questions about your claim. You may reach him via kris@plog.

If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Sherry Popper
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:33 am

Nice work :)

On the Afghanistan side of things, he popped another piggy. I created the thread on SW in case someone has to report any piggies

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 7&t=207267
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:49 am

The lad has gone silent with me on all things except the package. He really wants that easy money!

He was brief this morning but sent the following
Thank you for your kind words, may God keep us all in the mighty name
of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We shall always learn to watch and pray.

You are the sender, you have every right to track and follow the
parcel until delivery please go ahead and contact them.

Thank you and may God bless.
Now that the package is moving again, it is the perfect time for the minister to get in there and "help". It will help build the illusion that he cares and is a man of action.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 pm

The pastor wrote to Plog, with the lad in CC
Dear Customer Support Team:

A friend of mine, Mr U, has been waiting patiently for the
delivery of shipment #TRK349. Mr U is the manager of an
orphanage home in Nigeria. The contents of this package are for the
benefit of small children who have needs most of us cannot even begin to
fathom. It is imperative this delivery be made as soon as possible.
Our church has used your company multiple times over the years with
similar projects and we have always been 100% satisfied with your
service. Until now.

I have just been informed that the package has been held for an unseemly
amount of time in Bamako, Mali. I have some details saying it is part
of a covid quarantine protocol, and another saying government officials
were trying to extort money to release the package.

Sir, as a minister I deal in faith. As a customer I deal in facts.
Please provide me with an update on the package and an explanation as to
what has happened and/or what plans are afoot to ensure the timely
delivery takes place.

As I stated above, we are long time customers and appreciate your
company's security protocols, commitment to excellence, and your 5 Star
guarantee. I am just frustrated given the nature of this delivery and
ask both your help and God's in seeing this matter through quickly.

Reverend Franky Crochet
This email was forwarded by the people of Customer support to Kris Bacconne, Complaints manager, who replied:
Dear Mr. Crochet,

thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that you are frustrated and would like an explanation, which I am more than happy to give you.

I have been briefed by our local associates about the situation. It appears that the customs officials in Bamako, Mali, have stopped our latest shipment quoting 'Covid concern'. They had also informed us that if we would pay a 'processing fee', these Covid concerns would quickly go away. In other words, they were quite blatantly asking us for a bribe in order for them to release the shipment.

It goes without saying that we do not condone any illegal activities from either our employees or any of our business partners. However, in this particular case there was not much we could do, as we were dealing with government officials. The matter was discussed by the Board of Directors, and it was decided that we would try to negotiate with the customs officials about the release of the shipment. These negotiations were completed late last night, and it has been confirmed to me that the shipment (including your parcel) now has been released, and should continue its way to its final destination.

While we did everything in our power to resolve the situation, we could not prevent this situation causing a significant delay, for which I apologise. We have filed a report against the customs officials and our Legal Team is looking into filing a compensatory claim against said officials. You can be sure that we will pursue this to the full extent of the law.

As a final note I would like to know that you might be entitled to Compensation, if the delay has caused any financial damages for you or your organisation. Please let me know if this is the case, so I can assist you in filing your claim with us. It goes without saying that we have invited mr. U to do the same.

I hope this helps shed some light on the situation. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concern. Your parcel is our priority, and we will do everything possible to ensure its safe and speedy delivery.

kind regards
Kris Bacconne
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Those people at PLOG are the best. You raise a concern, and they are on it immediately. That is why they have earned the trust of so many people all around the world. They do all in their power to maintain that 5 Star Service Guarantee. Once the shipper contacted the reverend, he forwarded the message to the lad just to show how open and trustworthy we all are. A little "glasnost" for one and all.
As the minister made clear though, he gets hot under the collar at the thought of someone trying to make money off orphaned children. How low can one stoop???
Dear Friend:

This has arrived in my inbox and hopefully will resolve this matter. It appears the package is once again on its way.
I must admit I get angered when I see people trying to make money off orphaned children. Bribes to people who wish to use their positions of power and trust to extort money. What is the world coming to?

I am going for a walk to resolve my anger but wanted to forward this information to you as soon as possible. Keep well.

F*****
For the shipper, our minister has nothing but praise, copied the lad in the message to PLOG
Thank you for addressing my concerns and for helping to resolve this in a quiet and peaceful manner. Often people come in yelling at each other and when two people are yelling, no one is listening. Your professionalism brought results and has the package moving again.
One can almost feel the group hug from here!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:58 pm

This is interesting. The lad is updating his co-scammer Raoul on what has happened. He sent the following.
I happen to write the company and they claimed that the parcel is on Quarantine because of Covid, and I complained that today make it 6 days from my tracking, he said the delay is that the customs in Mali are asking for personal gain (BRIBE) but said they are talking with them. Thats all.
He makes no mention that the minister got involved or that the matter is now resolved. The lad gives no indication that the package is moving again. Interesting how he is withholding information from his partner. It's a sad state of affairs when you cannot even trust a criminal to be honest with you.

Lunamann
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Oct 2021

Post by Lunamann » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:08 am

There is truly no honor among thieves :lol:
🐷x5
Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

"Kindly get your fact correctly and stop all this uncultured attitude. ... We are tired of your inconsistency and lies." - "Sherry Heitler" and no I did NOT make that lad-name up
"your silence is endangering our official duty" - "Rosen Jack"

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:18 pm

The recipient is gracious and generous in his praise.
Dear Pastor F*******

Once again thank you for your good work and all your effort and
determination in making sure that this help reach us in good faith.

Thank you so much and God bless you.
In typical fashion he is now ignoring his co-scammer Raoul, and only replying to messages directly affecting delivery of the package. It's almost as though he doesn't need me anymore.......

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Is there no way the pastor can make the lad talk to Raoul again?

I'm sure that will make him very unhappy.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:06 pm

The lad has been remiss in filing a claim against PLOG, for his lost time and pain and suffering. However, the church was also offered compensation and we speedily applied and were approved! God bless all the hard working and diligent employees at our favourite shipping company. Here is the dialogue between the Reverend and PLOG's customer support. That 5 Star service never ceases to amaze.........

Dear Mr B****:

Yesterday you sent a link for filing a compensation claim with your
company. My assistant did this yesterday. Our claim is only for the
shipping costs we incurred, and nothing else. Apparently, we could
claim other loses associated with this but in reality, we are only out
of pocket for shipping.
I do appreciate you personally acting for us in this matter. Please
keep me updated on this if you would.

F***** C*****

Dear Mr. C*****

thank you for your message. I was just reviewing the form as your email appeared.

As stated before, we deeply regret the situation and the delay that has been caused in the delivery of your parcel. It goes without saying that the full shipping and handling fee will reimbursed. I will have our Financial Department reverse the charges on your credit card. You should see the amount in your statement no later than tomorrow.

I appreciate that your organisation is not considering claiming for additional compensation, even if you would be entitled to do so. If you reconsider, please let me know so I can assist you with the formalities.

We appreciate your patronage, and hope that the current issue does not affect our cooperation in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

kind regards

Chris B*****

Dear Sir:

I do appreciate your cooperation and promptness in this matter. One never wants troubles to arise, but it is comforting to know that when it happens, you stand behind your guarantees. God bless you all.
To put your mind at ease, this will, of course, not affect future business. We know and trust your people and have for many years.
We will put the credited funds toward future assistance projects of our Outreach Committee. It will serve as the seed for future growth and the harvesting of good will.

Francis

To spur the lad into doing more time wasting exercises, our Reverend forwarded him the email chain above, plus this encouraging note.
Dear Friend:

With your permission, I contacted the shipping company yesterday and they replied quickly. They sent a form for compensation for the inconvenience, and my assistant sent it back. Today I received notification that they are giving us back the money we spent on shipping as a show of good faith. We are using it to start another worthy project!

I know you have been greatly upset for all the delays and inconvenience at your end. You might wish to contact them and see if you can claim as well. We only received shipping costs but they may be further remunerations for your troubles. "Seek, and ye shall find."

Blessing

F*****
With such quick resolutions at hand, why not at least try for some easy money?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Someone doesn't appreciate 5 star Costumer Support
Lad wrote: Sherry Popper

Why should you send me form for compensation, compensation for what,
when I have not even seen my good and know it's condition is not yet
known or has anything happened to it?.

I have never seen any real courier company offering customer
compensation when they have not seen their goods and know it's
condition.

Are you people real or some sort of fraud syndicates working out ways
to extort innocent people because your operation is suspicions and
unreal.

Mr. U.
Plog wrote: Dear mr. U

thank you for your email. We strive for total customer satisfaction, and I am sorry that you are having issues with our services.

I am not sure I understand your questions.

In your email of november 9th you indicated that the delay had caused you some damage, after which my colleague mrs. Popper asked you to provide us with more information so we could determine if you were entitled to compensation. This is standard procedure, as we are legally required to investigate any claim for damages relating to our services.

If you have not sustained any damages afterall, or do not want to claim any compensation, you are not required to fill out the form. I apologise if this was not communicated to you clearly.

Again, I am not entirely certain I understand the issues you are raising. If you feel you need more information, or have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:02 pm

To the pastor he wrote
Dear Pastor .

I don't understand why should they give you back your shipping cost
does that means that the parcel is cancelled and can not be delivered
again.

Secondly if they had given you back shipping cost what is it you
expect that I wrote them to claim?.

Honestly I don't understand and I am confused, I want you to know that
I am not in the position to claim anything even if they will not
deliver the said parcel anymore.

If they are still going to deliver it why should I write anybody to
claim what?. does that make sense?. unless all our efforts and the
parcel claimed to have sent are mere fictions.
Mr Crochet, ever wise and soothing wrote:
Mr U:

The package was sent to you with an expected delivery range of 5-7 business days. We paid for this priority shipping as a courtesy to you. Since the company failed to make good on this, we have been compensated. It is a simple matter, and your decision to find wrongdoing and conspiracy in a simple business transaction is disheartening to say the least.

Through discussions my assistant had about this, I was under the impression that you had complained about the extortion attempt in Mali. This is perfectly understandable. They were also told that the delay was causing distress to the recipient. Perhaps in their zeal to offer the best customer service possible, they have overextended their concern in this case? Again though, I'd rather them offer kindness than indifference.

After your submission of faith, patience and hope in a dark world, I would hope you would exhibit many of those traits. Let us focus on the fact the package is now moving and the greedy people in Mali got nothing from us! How the mere fact of someone offering kindness would create this angered overreaction is beyond my understanding.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Bravo!!!!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Friendly not irritated lad wrote: The information I need from you are. a) your offices address in
Nigeria, b) direct cell phone number in Nigeria, The name of your
contact person in Nigeria d) the email of your officers in Nigeria.

What day exactly would my parcel if any arrive Nigeria?.
Plog wrote: Dear Mr. U,

thank you for your friendly email.

The parcel is due to arrive at our Port Harcourt facility on Monday and it should not take long after that before it is delivered to your doorstep.

I have forwarded your email to our Port Harcourt manager, Bernie Cumberband, so he may address the other questions you have.

Have a great weekend. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

kind regards

Sherry Popper
We all know Bernie starts early with his Friday Evening drinks, so it could take a while for him to see the forwarded email.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:14 am

This lad is upset. He wrote to his co-scammer Raoul today with the following:
I don't know the position of anything regarding his so called parcel. I don't think that this is real and I am angry about you bringing me into naughty waste of time. You complain about wasted time but feel it right to steal from people???

I tracked the so called company https://www.p*********.com/ does not exist anywhere on the internet, I googled the Netherland address S*****, BM Amsterdam, NL on the website that address shows this company P*****G****** LOGISTICS B.V. as the real owner of the address they put on their website.

Can you explain this confussion and if what am thinking is right why do you have to make us pass through this waste of time. Why? Because you are criminals! Thieves who prey upon vulnerable people.
Rather than explain things, which probably would not work anyway, I went on the offensive, alleging that his sudden claims it isn't real is his way of avoiding splitting the prize. He can now say it was not real and never arrived and he keeps it all. My reply is crude, vulgar and full of piss and vinegar. I have to say I don't talk to people this way in real life......I really don't. But when working awhile back with Big X, he taught me this approach and I do use it from time to time. So, my apologies in advance for the nature of the reply.
Oh for fuck's sake. You really are made of straw aren't you? A few days ago I was going to recommend to my boss that you and your Nigerian friend be brought in to work on more lucrative jobs, but now I see you don't have the backbone for it.

Let's get this straight. I do not own the church nor do I determine how they send things. Therefore, I have no control over their choice of shipping company, nor how much or how little a presence it has on the internet. But you are saying this is all my fault anyway.

It may surprise you but I don't have the foggiest idea about international shipping conglomerates and how they advertise their services, or how many subsidiary companies fall under their umbrella. Nor do I fucking care! All I know is there is a package being sent and you and your bum boy are tracking it and it appears you are trying to cut me out of my share now that it is almost there.

You sent me a note the other day saying it was going to be there on Monday, and now, just as it is almost in your greedy hands, you challenge me and try to steal my portion! You fucking piece of shit. Pretending none of its real so you can say it never arrived so I miss out on my share. Don't play stupid games asshole.

I don't know you and I don't know your bum boy in Nigeria. All I know is things were fine up until delivery day when you start messing around so you can split the proceeds two ways instead of three. Don't double cross me cockbreath or I will tell the church we have been scammed and they will stop delivery.

Lunamann
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Oct 2021

Post by Lunamann » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:03 am

Now that is a slap! Nice!
🐷x5
Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

"Kindly get your fact correctly and stop all this uncultured attitude. ... We are tired of your inconsistency and lies." - "Sherry Heitler" and no I did NOT make that lad-name up
"your silence is endangering our official duty" - "Rosen Jack"

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:32 am

The lad is still tracking. I'll move things forward an have the parcel arrive at Port Harcourt today . Bernie will contact the lad.

It's funny he says we don't exist on the internet...yet he mentions our website and he is using it several times a day to track the parcel.

ETA:
Bernie Cumberband wrote: Dear mister U.

Good news. Your parcel has arrived safely at our Port Harcourt facility and is ready for delivery.

The parcel is listed as a HVP (High Value Parcel) so you can rest assured that the necessary safety protocols are in place to guarantee a safe and speedy delivery.

Could you please confirm to me the name of the recipient and the delivery address? After we have verified the information, I will get back to you to make arrangements for delivery to your doorstep.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Our lad is now meek and mild after being slapped. A couple of things to note here. In theory the lad is one person and the package recipient is another. He has let slip before they are the same person but it was allowed to go without comment. He makes the same mistake here talking in the first and third person regarding the courier company. This guy is a bad liar. Which is actually a good thing.
My friend if anyone should be trusted I am and I can be trusted okay (ya sure I believe that....) . the reason I am saying this is the way things are going but each time you gives hope that ll s well. I can never cut you off God forbid, I don't eat once and die I want a continues business and I can never breach trust okay.

If you have any one to trust in business no matter what it's me after all from day one I have been sending you correspondence for clarity purposes and everything was clear.

I was corresponding with the so called courier company and their response to me is not too clear and so it put me in doubt. (and you write to me because I have access to the corporations innermost secrets???)

I want to continue to believe you and hope it delivers and once it did everything must go according as we have agreed. You can emagin our Nigerian friend a real pastor is so upset because he committed real people especially those children and the school and if anything goes wrong he don't know how to hide his face in shame. (Our Nigerian friend is a real pastor? Interesting ....)
To keep him full of hope, and to to allow him the luxury of thinking Raoul is fooled by mere words, I replied:
You better be telling the truth here. You have to stop the panic attacks each and every time something is new and/or different. We have a plan, you need to be flexible and deal with things as they come up, not accuse others because you can't handle pressure.
For example: if you have issues with the delivery company, why email me? Fix the problem yourself by talking directly to them! Why do you come running to me with something you can fix yourself? This has happened more than once on this transaction and it pisses me off.
Even now you refer to the delivery company as "the so called courier company". Phrasing it that manner tells me you are not telling me the whole truth of what's on your mind. Yet you tell me I can trust you. We shall see.

In life, as in business matters, there is always the unexpected. You have to learn to deal with things and stop being on the verge of a panic attack.

A point to clarify for me please. You wrote "our Nigerian freind a real pastor...." Are you telling me our agent in Nigeria is a pastor? I had no idea. Please clarify this for me.
If this lad actually is a pastor in Nigeria, it makes this whole thing worse than imagined. A pastor stealing from another church while using innocent kids at a local school to fraudulently extract goods on their behalf.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:17 pm

Just when you thought lads could not get any lower (although we know they can do much worse than this example), they continue to lower expectations everytime!

Here is the key thing...since the lad and the receiver are the same person, and this person is a pastor, it means a man of God is now at the helm of a scamming operation in Nigeria. (this isn't the first time, but it still astounds me). A man of God using his status to defraud a church of thousands of dollars, all the while using innocent kids to bolster his presentation of need. Wow.
I received your mail and I want start saying that yes our man in Nigeria is a pastor. Secondly I am an honest man the reason I am coming back to is is because you brought the business, on my part I followed up and I did everything on my part to perfection. (that is right, most honest men engage in lies and theft to show how honest they are.......)

From onset I forward to you any mail I received and my correspondence with Pastor Francis that shows transparency on my part.

Why I send you those mail was based on my correspondence with the courier company the answers they are giving me but as you continued to insist everything is real i want to keep my finger crossed but my assurance to you is that once this parcel arrive everybody must get what is his due according to our agreement.

Thank You.
Raoul the co-scammer wrote back, still unhappy but willing to work with him.
You are still not impressing me. The fact that your man is a pastor is a key detail you left out. We could have used that to our advantage since we are dealing with a church! We could have doubled the haul on this one.
Regarding the delivery company, this still makes no sense. Did you ask them what you asked me? I certainly hope so.

As for the delivery company, again, I did not hire these people. The church used this company and I have had no interaction with them, only thru messages relayed to me. So you say to me that I "insist everything is real", it is very peculiar to me that you ask me this when your Nigerian friend is the one dealing with this. He is the one receiving the package, he is one tracking it, he is the one telling us delivery has been held up or is back on track. He better not mess this up and claim it is all his.

I have also requested the school name so I can continue formulating our plan for phase 2. I do believe we can get the church to help sponsor a school and since your friend is a pastor, it looks even more promising. Please forward this info to me so I can do what I do best which is bringing together donors and recipients.

In the meantime, both you and your friend must stay calm and follow the directions of the shipper. We got the church to ship a package, we saw that it was forwarded from Mali, so let's hold true to the course and follow this thru.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:06 pm

What a big piece of shit.

I was wondering how others were doing bating him...

I'm in the process of having problems attaching the transfer slip...