General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lad needs help

Post by Bertje » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:28 pm

The parcel is making it's way from Canada via New York, Dublin and Madrid to the (in?)famous Casablanca main African Hub. From there it will go onward to Nigeria (hopefully)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:56 pm

The air fleet from the Casablanca hub has always been memorable!

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:34 am

Ahhh yes, Casablanca! What an allure that once held for a Lagos lad who travelled thru 6 countries on 3 safaris in search of a mislaid P-Log parcel. Someday we will get a lad there.......
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:33 am

This guy seems to be really busy.

I am straight baiting him 'cause I don't want to use the modalities already in place.

He wants to send me the money through RIA services and gave me all addresses of this service where my character is located :D
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:42 pm

He has not been sexy picced yet .. :D

I've enabled SP access for you, just in case. Same login as Plog. I PM-ed the url
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:48 pm

^^ Thanks! Will look into it :)

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:16 pm

The lad was complaining to Raoul that all the email leads he was given are not working out. People ask too many questions, people want proof, etc. He now wants more emails so he can find people not so demanding! After 12 days he contacted my character and wants to know why the delays! LOL

On a more serious note, the lad sent a picture of happy orphanage children to convince the church of their need. He later said these are real children from a school he worked a deal with, that they would receive some of the package items in exchange for helping him. I have searched the internet and cannot find these images in the public domain.
Your Idea about gathering some children and taking pictures of them with the items and send to Pastor Francis fine. He doesn't need to gather children, He brought real pics of school children where he went to that school talk with the propraitor agreed with him and they took pictures which he forwarded to me which I forwarded to pastor Francis when he requested to see picture of the children.

Do you now see why he has to give out some of these items to those children and caretakers, you don't expect him to go to the street gather children share them some of the items and take picture of them but the good news is that he has real children he already working with so it is easy for him to share them the items and take pictures.
If he is telling the truth, it would mean this lad will not only steal from a church but use children (with the permission of the administrators) to further his aims.

He encourages Raoul to keep at this as we are gaining momentum
we have to continue firing from all sylinders.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm

The pics do not contain any relevant Exif data, but it is clear that they are made with a (cheap) mobile phone. They do not seem manipulated (rotated/mirrorred etc) to prevent reverse search.

We are fairly certain this assh*#e actually went to a school, worked out a deal bribed the administrator and then took a few pics of the students, all for his own financial gain, while being convinced he was defrauding a church . This lowlife deserves everything that is coming to him.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:49 pm

I am curious to know exactly who he is bribing here, so my co-scammer Raoul wrote to the lad to tell him how pleased he is with the progress to date and how clever the lad is. (The original lad and the Lagos contact are the same person, but I continue to pretend I think it is two people). Hopefully, high praise and dreams of further riches will make him over confident.
Thank you for the information. I am glad our man in Nigeria is in a relatively safe zone. As I said, his personal safety is important and I did not want a delivery to draw attention to him if thieves/bandits were watching him.
He is a clever man to get the children at the school to assist in this, so he is wise to offer up part of the contents to compensate them for their efforts. The more I hear of this man, the more confident I am of our success. We all have skills to bring to this enterprise and he is just what we needed at the local level. Please tell him how pleased I am with this!
What is the name of the school is he using to assist us? A thought came to mind, that if these church people want to help educate children, then maybe we can get them to not only help an orphanage, but a school too! Except, we would skim something off the school assistance for ourselves and everyone wins?

If we are generous in our praise and modest in our requests, we can keep milking the tit of this church for some time!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 pm

At least the lad is still excited about the package...........he just sent this to the church.
Hope you are okay and in good health. It is always good to hear from
you it gladdens my heart to read your mail.

I hope your children are okay and doing well as for we here we are
okay and eagerly waiting the arrival of the items.

I want to inform you that I tracked it now and it is at Casablanca
intl. Airport and in my own little understanding it is coming closer
to us.

We are really happy and thankful.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:57 am

The lad sent me a Bank Account to make the transfer. Reported :)
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:03 pm

I'm glad he coughed up a pig! We plan to hurt him many different ways by the time it is over.

As the package arrived in Casablanca, our shipper is about to earn its 5 Star Reputation by ensuring each and every package follows strict covid protocols. As it moves from country to country, the shipments will all be quarantined to prevent surface contact spread. It's just one more thing PLOG does to keep its customers safe. The fact that it will be passing through multiple countries and therefore multiple quarantines is irrelevant. Can you put too high a price on safety???

Just to sow the seeds of covid concern for our lad, our minister just sent this note to him.
Dear Friend:

I was informed this morning that one of our committee members has contracted the covid virus and is now in hospital. He should recover but you know it is serious if they keep you in hospital. He refused to get the vaccine earlier this year and they say this is the reason for his illness.
My immediate thoughts were with our new friends in Nigeria and how you mentioned you were not vaccinated. I do hope you can stay safe, as this recent example just shows how easy it can be spread. Other members of the congregation who were in close contact are now in isolation and if they show any symptoms, will be tested and quarantined if necessary.
We will pray for Walter's health, but also wanted to ask you to be extra vigilant and if you can, get the vaccine.

God's love to you

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:15 pm

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:42 pm

Uh oh......maybe this lad is not as gullible as hoped.
I am not happy today, I noticed that those emails you sent me during my follow up with them I noticed the response coming from four different emails are being responded by one person.

The same response, the same language, the same frmation, the same questions and today it cast serious doubt in me when I gave one of them bill for 2850$ he said he live in Croatia.

The same method that Pastor F***** used to send me the tracking details of the so called courier company sending goods and money is the same method the person that claimed he send money gram used today also.

They will say they have send something and sudenly you will receive email about notification that something had been sent to you and they will give you username and password and thereafter request something else.

Raoul Anusol" what type os game is all this?. everything seemed not to be real to me. can you explain?.

How could you claim you send money via Money Gram and instead of you givng the person MTCN, you send a site to log into and ask that the receiver take pic carrying a security sign this is the most absurd of it all.

I am signing out of all this, I can see this is all game and nothing is serious about anything. I don't know what your plan is or what you intend to acheive in all of this.

How could someone put all his time and energy to just wasting his time.
The lad is not happy and is concerned this is all one huge game, not just the package but the separate scams he is running with the Afghanistan soldier. As I told him, I have no control over these events, if someone from Crotia is playing games with him or not. So, all we can do is hope he continues to believe. Darn, we were on the cusp of fun with this lad.

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:07 am

^^ Oh no! That's me - I tried to Sexy Pic him but he didn't bite and when I threatened him to withdraw the money by Saturday he sent this:
You asre the stupid fellow, how could you tell a senior citizen like me to log into an unknown site and do verification carrying a security sign. you must be the biggest idiot of all times.

I am 69 years of age and have worked with this honorable office for over 32 years. I have never encountered an idiot like you.

You want to steal my identity for what I don't know about. You think I need the money for myself you are far wrong I have money much more money than you.

Take back your fucking money tomorrow and don't wait until Saturday you fool.

Ray.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Silence so far today. Hopefully he will be re-assured by my last message. If nothing else, we can have the shipper re-direct that package to another destination.

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:29 pm

I sent him a love letter and he sent one back.
You are a big fool the biggest of all times. A drug addict. The only Grammer you know how to right is fuck fuck. You claim you are in Croatia does Croatian speak fuck you fuck you. Idiot. You are bittered because your criminal plan didn't work fool.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Despite the above, he is still tracking the parcel several times a day. I will move it along a bit, so it get's closer and closer to him...Don't think he has totally twigged, and is still hoping this is all real.

ETA: Parcel now at Bamako, Mali!

At the start of the new week, I'll have the Port Harcourt Hub Manager contact our friend to finalize the delivery. (and when I say finalize, I mean: delay and delay and delay)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:42 pm

One of his characters contacted mine today.
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:11 pm

It is strange he is not talking to his co-scammer (me) but if he is tracking the package, that is the main thing. He did reply to the pastor just now, so that is a good sign. He might be annoyed at Raoul but still believes in the package and will risk his friendship with me to get the package. Or so he hopes.
It is good to see the package made it to Bamako! That is a place of fond memories for some "Lucky" lad!

Dear Pastor F*****,

I received your mail with gold feet due the corona virus issue of Mr.
Walter, all I can say is we all join hands in prayers for him and for
the others whom he had contact with in one way and another.

This is really trying time for you, I am the entire family here shall
say a special prayers for you that God almighty will guide, safe and
protect you always that this evil corona virus will never come near
you for ever in Jesus name Amen.

As for we here, there is no news of corona virus but we are taking as
much precaution as we could within our powers and also commit our
selves in the hands of God.

Thank you so very much for your advise and concern.

May God bless you all and most especially your children.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. U***********

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:03 pm

What now?

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:12 pm

The lad is still having issues but he just wrote and this sounds positive. Nervous but still on the hook.
I have read your explanation but I am still confused and would remain until the goods arrive to the guy in Nigeria. I want you to reassure me that everything is real, You know how much of my effort and yours we have put on this adventure, what I am thinking is could we have put in all these efforts to turn out to be joke. What a joke? No way! Who would do such a thing?

Raoul" How much do you know this Pastor F*****?. Have you done this same thing we are doing with someone before and it was successful?. reason is because I never enter into any venture that has no sure end. I know the pastor very well. I know his thoughts before he does LOL And yes, I have done this before....

I am still communicating with Pastor F******, I wrote him yesterday and he responded but I need to know how long you have known him or how well you know him.

As for me, I pray this is real and work well for us. Oh it is real, just not the way you think!
To calm him I replied as follows.
I can understand being nervous until the cash is in our hands. I will be honest, until I have it in my own hands, I share your sense of "nerves". But I also know I have to control those fears and trust the process. I cannot imagine a joke on this scale. I have had people reply to emails and pretend to be interested and then they back out and laugh at me. But this has a package which is being tracked so we know this is real. How would a 5 star shipping company get 5 stars if it was not real???

I have never met Pastor F*****, only heard of him and his church through word of mouth and their website. They are a unique bunch of Christians dedicated to helping each other. They give a lot to the needy, and that is what attracted me to them. They are an informal group in several ways, they laugh and enjoy life, but are rigid in other ways. However, they have huge hearts and big wallets, and that is why I wanted to target them.

You asked if I have done this before, and the answer is yes. Not with this church but with others. I have an associate who has helped me and he showed me how this works. His name is Bernard. He taught me and I still do jobs with him. He doesn't do "small jobs" like this now, but he is always looking for new talent. I can put you in touch with him if you wish to work with him in the future. No harm in drumming up more work for Bertje's international financial wizard Bernard!

Let us remind ourselves of key facts here: we have convinced a group of generous church people to help us provide for the needs of a non existent orphanage. They believe in us and have shipped us a package worth good money. Your friend has used the school children to advantage and convinced the church people which opens the door to having them help the school (and us) in the near future. We have a plan, we have roughed out Phase 2 of the plan (school sponsorship) too. Now we just wait for the package to arrive.

Be steadfast and patient. When I started with Bernard, I too was nervous but he showed me to have faith in the process. He knows of this business and is watching and waiting to see how it unfolds. We can share bigger things in the near future if we stay the course.

Hopefully this nervous lad will calm down and allow us to cure him of his scamming ways.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Bernard "Shut up" Happyclimate has been laying low since the Lausanne job went sour, but I hear he is back in business and ready to recruit some fine henchmen !

(link to soundcoud)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:44 pm

It seems a few kind words reassured the lad. I thought we might have lost him for a while earlier today. It is interesting to see how this low life would exploit school children and lie to a church, yet he doesn't want to be had or made a fool of. But it's okay for him to steal...........
Dear Friend,

I have seen your point of view, I believe you and I ray everything end well and real business begins.

I would keep my fingers crossed and wait until success. I shall continue to update you.

Thank You.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:20 am

Our lad is still tracking the package, and he is about to be frustrated by the constant and frequent covid protocols from PLOG which are delaying delivery. He is aware a member of the church contracted the disease, and has been updated as noted below. Sadly, another member might have it......so it's just to keep it fresh in his mind that you cannot be too careful.
Our member Walter was discharged from the hospital and will be healing from covid at home now. He did not develop the worst symptoms of this disease, which is a blessing. Our prayers were answered!
One of the Outreach Committee members is now about to undergo testing to see if he has this disease as he is running a fever after being exposed to Walter. It doesn't mean it is covid, but cautions are always prudent.
I will update you when I have news. I do trust all is well there.
This may not help his frustrations but it will help build a strong case for why delays are happening.