General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lad needs help

Post by sparky905 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:04 pm

He has given up on me with his Afghanistan soldier story. He refuses to answer questions and yells at me constantly. It's been well over a week since he stopped talking to me on that angle of the story.

Regarding the package, he is stalling again, but I figured he would. He expects the package in his hands tomorrow and then he will keep it all and not answer my question. He doesn't know how thorough and pedantic PLOG can be in getting things there on time..........
Why would he panic for receiving parcel, he wouldn't provided it is delivered to him. as to the school name you will get that tomorrow I should be able to get the name of the school from him.
I replied
You ask why would he panic? He would panic because this who episode has been one thing after another of him not dealing with situations well. Yes, I am still worried.
So it arrives in Port Harcourt tomorrow? I checked a map, a day's drive. So does he get it tomorrow or does it just arrive in Nigeria tomorrow? There is a big difference between the thing arriving in Nigeria and having it in his greedy hands. Which is it?
I will be waiting for details so I can keep going on Phase 2.

Just a caution to you and your friend. Don't mess this up okay? All he has to do is accept a package and say thank you to the driver.

We have almost completed our first team effort job here. We have reason to be proud.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:06 am

Bernie, Plog wrote: Top of the day to you mr U,

thank you for your email.

The address and addresseeย match those on file with us, so we can now go ahead with the delivery.!!ย 

As the parcel is marked as a HVP (High Value Parcel), additional safety measures are in place. The recipient of the parcel will have to identify themselves with a government issued IDย  both prior to delivery and at the moment of delivery. As you are a new customer, we do not have any of this information on file for you. So, if you would, please send me a copy of your government issued ID. If you do not have a government issued ID, our proprietaryย Biometric Identification Procedure is available to you at no additional cost!

After the necessary information has been provided to us, we will make arrangements for delivery.ย 

Ifย you have any questions, pleaseย let me know.
Cheerio
Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Somewhere along the way, his athletic career went down the drain I guess.

I'm not sure if our friends at Plog would consider a 16,5 year old document sufficient identification...

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Dear mr. U,

When I asked you to send us an ID, I obviously meant a recent ID. The document you sent me is more than 16 years old and does not fulfill the requirements stated in our Identification Guidelines.ย  We require a new model (issued by NIMC) ID card. If you do not possess such a card, our Biometric Identification Process is available to you.ย 

I have suspendedย delivery of the parcel until this issue is resolved.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if youย have any questions.

Cheerio,

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:00 pm

The lad seems a bit concerned about the i.d. process. Of course, when faced with procedural matters of a shipping company, one always writes to the nearest priest.......So the lad wrote to Francis.
How are you doing, hope you are okay and in good faith. how was your
service today hope it went fine.

How is Walter and others who were isolated hope they are all well now
as we continue to remember them in our prayers. Our children also send
their greeting.

I just received a mail from B****** F******* who introduced himself as
the General Manager of
the courier company who said that the parcel has arrived their Port
Harcourt facility hub and request that I send my details and after
they investigate the information that they shall get back to me and
effect delivery to our home in Lagos.

I write to bring this information to your notice.

May God bless you all.
I don't think he is comfortable with the i.d. part of this, which seems odd if this is all open and honest business. The good reverend babbles on in a friendly manner without a care in the world......hoping the easy going attitude will put the lad at rest.
Thank you for your note which I found this morning. Thanks also for remembering us in your prayers. I do have good news to share, everyone is now free of covid here and we are all hale and hearty! This morning we woke up to our first snowfall, and while quite attractive to the eye, it chills the bones! How is your weather sir?

I was pleased to read the package has arrived in your country. Finally! I do not quite understand what you mean when you write they are going to "investigate" you? If you have a moment, please clarify that for me. I do know that because of the value of the package we have requested i.d. be shown to prove identity so that no one else may intercept the package. I know you will agree that after all the efforts we have expended, this is the wise thing to do.

We grow anxious to hear updates on the children and how they are doing. Do they know their package is imminent? They must be quite excited with anticipation.

God Bless
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:03 pm

The poor lad is frustrated and has turned to the "man of action" Rev C.
Regarding the courier company I have been all through today with the
man who introduced himself as managing director in the person of Mr.
B***** F******** , he asked for ID and I sent him my national ID front
and back copy that was after I reconfirmed my name and address to him
and later this evening I received another mail from him saying that he
has stopped the delivery to me because my ID card was old. This is the
same ID card that I am going to the bank with and running my
transactions with, I don't understand why?.
If you check the i.d. it was issued to him when he was 21 and he is now 47. That does seem a little out of date to me.
I am sorry for what seems to be a minor issue here. I do not know Mr F****** so I cannot speak for him. So I will try to trouble shoot from my own desk here and see if that helps? Sometimes, just having someone listen helps resolve things quickly.
The issue seems to be the age of the card, if I understand correctly. So I will ask the obvious question: how old is the card? More than 2 years?
We shall see how he replies. Will he lie? Does he have nothing in the last 25+ years??? Maybe a tax bill, utility bill? Bank statement?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:16 pm

More evasiveness from our lad. I asked if the card was more than two years, and he said yes, but never did give me the complete answer.
Yes the ID card is over two years but it's a Federal national ID card
not an ordinary ID card. Talk to him and persuade him to use the ID
card and my phone number is also useful.

I have also ask him to give me his phone number and address I can go
there in person as well.
Ever meandering in his ways, Francis circles around and finally comes to the point. He shoulders all the blame for this himself of course because he is a gentleman at heart.

I did not phrase my question correctly since I did not receive the answer required, please forgive an old man for being obtuse. So now I know the card is over two years old. Please tell me when the card was issued so I can know for certain how out of date it is. Or send me a copy so I can see for myself.
I am not dealing with full information here and it is frustrating when you ask me to act on your behalf when you do not give complete answers.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:35 pm

He just offered to safari himself. :o :D

We might take him up on that!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:40 pm

The lad is in a state of anxiety as his 16 yr old identity card is not readily accepted. What to do? Contact a priest!
Dear Pastor:

Here in the attachment is copy of my ID kindly forward it to him and
ask him to deliver the parcel with it.

God Bless.
Ever helpful, our Reverend has replied
My dear Friend:

I have read your message and am somewhat surprised by the contents. Just on the face of it, you have submitted an i.d. piece which is 16 years old! I can understand why the delivery people have an issue with this. This would mean that your i.d. photo would not match you today. You have asked me to intervene, and I will. However, I can understand the position of the company in requiring current i.d. We sent it as a high value package and they are obligated to verify people's i.d. So this puts all of us in a "pickle" as my grandmother used to say.

Can you please give me the email address of the man you corresponded with? Then I can address him directly. In the meantime, perhaps there are ways around this. Do you have bank statements etc with your name and address on them? A utility bill? A signed document from a notary? I don't have the answers, I am just thinking out loud.

Send that email address to me and I will do what I can to assist you. Remember though sir, I can help but you must also be proactive here. Surely there are other means of showing i.d than a 16 yr old identity card?
Of course if the minister gets involved, he will have to ask PLOG for answers and they will reply and so will the minister and slow this right down. However, not to lose heart, the minister will be updating the lad so he feels involved. He will marvel at how chatty and wordy this process can be as it drags on..........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:46 am

In the background of all this is "Phase 2" of the scam, getting the church to sponsor the orphans school. Since the lad used school kids as heart string pulling extras in his web of deceit, it seemed only fair the church sponsor them. The lad's co-scammer, Raoul, has been busy formulating Phase 2 with the church but the lad has avoided naming the school. He promised the name today and failed to message me. No surprise there.

So Raoul wrote the church's minister with his plan for a school sponsorship just to force the lad into action. He also let it be known that since the lad claims to be a pastor, that he and our minister hero are now both men of the cloth. How fitting they join hands and work together!!!

So tomorrow the lad will be dealing with his i.d. problems to obtain his parcel, and has asked Rev. C to intervene for him. Our minister will do so of course but will be so impressed the lad is a pastor his focus will slip from the package to their shared brotherhood of the cloth. He will push for the school idea too, making the lad most uncomfortable in the process. It will be fitting that as he turns to the minister for help, the minister will be asking pointed questions.

This lad will be getting frustrations from Bertje and PLOG, and more of the same from his co scammer Raoul and the Reverend Francis. It looks like a good day!

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:50 am

From athlete to pastor to scammer. He could probably write a tragicomedy out of this and earn more than with his current "job". How fortunate it would be if a famous producer or publisher contacted him.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:35 am

The lad contacted Plog, complaining they are not accepting his ID, and asking for an address and phonenumber. He offers to pick up the parcel in Port HArcourt
Plog wrote: Dear mr. U,

With all due respect, but it is none of my concern that your bank and other associates of yours accept a 16 year old document as suitable identification. At P-log we use the highest standards of safety (certainly when it involves a HVP parcel). It is our duty to ensure to our Senders that the parcel is delivered to their intended Recipient. To do so, we require a recent government issued ID, not something that was issued a decade and a half ago. Our Guidelines are clear and there will be no further discussion.

Since you indicate you do not have any other means of government ID, we are offering our Biometric Identification Procedure, which I will explain to you below. But first I will addressย your other questions.

For the safety of our personnelย and the parcels in our care, we do only disclose the location of our facilities on a need to know basis. As we currently do not allow for in-person pick ups due to Covid concerns, there is no need for me to disclose the location at this time.

For logging reasons, every and all communications are done via e-mail. This way there can be no misunderstanding about what has been said, by whom, and when. If you need to leave me a message, you can either e-mail me, or leave me a voicemail through the switchboard at our main offices in Amsterdam. The telephone number is available on our website.

As for the Biometric Identification Procedure:
This procedureย ย requires you to make a set of pictures in specific positions. This will allow a computer algorithm to generate a unique and personal Biometric Profile for you which then can be used to identify you upon delivery. To be able to distinguish any discerning marks or tattoos,you will have to remove his shirt and pants. Please note that we do not require (nor accept) nude pictures.ย Underwear must be worn at all times.
The positions are:
#1) With raised arms, horizontally besides the shoulder and feet close to each other,
#2) With hands high above the shoulders and legs apart apart.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (Please use Google for examples or see below). The Vitruvian Man position is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and now for our Biometric Picture Procedure.

In total, the BIP-procedure requires 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (2 pictures from the left side for each position + 2 from the right side for each position),
- 2 photos from the back (: position #1 and #2).

The pictures are ideally taken outside, in sunlight so that any details (such as scars, tattoo, birthmarks) are visible and against a contrasting background. I am including an example for your convenience.

Cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:38 am

Do we have a Hollywood talent scout on hand? LOL

The lad wrote to his co-scammer, stalling about the school.
I want to see the end of the phase 1 before going further with phase 2. so be patient let us conclude this one first.
He just doesn't want to give out that name, so as politely (?) as possible I wrote back. He can almost taste the package, he doesn't want to admit which kids he exploited, so he is hoping delivery happens first so he can double cross me. Now he sees the threat of the package slipping from his hands.
Well it's not about what you want fuckhead. The train has left the station and phase 2 has begun. I have been patient with you waiting for the name of the school. Don't tell me how to run my end of things! There is more to planning these things than you know or understand, so let me get my part of the job done. It's not as though you get the package today, and school money tomorrow. These things take time to develop and that development has started. It's like making dinner, while it is cooking in the oven, you can set the table for the meal.

So, again, what is the name of the school? If you refuse to do this, I will contact the church and tell them I have found out you are a scammer and to cancel delivery. Are you clear on this? It might mean I get nothing too, but I can afford to walk away from this. You and your bum buddy are in too deep to walk away with nothing.

Get your sorry ass busy and get that information. It's your choice to get the reward or nothing.
Overnight the receiver wrote to our minister. He has asked the minister to intervene and violate the sacred security protocols of PLOG and just let him have the package. He is building a case for non compliance to be put into effect.
Here is the Name and Email of the General Manager. B****** F******
b*******************************.com

I have my phone number and address given to them that is enough to
find me my phone number is registered with NIM. My address and phone
number is enough to deliver any parcel.

No two persons use same phone number.
Sadly, he ignored the minister's suggestions for alternate i.d. such as a bank statement or utility bill and is focused solely on his phone number.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:11 pm

The lad has a short fuse. A couple of issues with the bank slip and he is already pissed.
Last edited by d3rr3n on Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:48 pm

You are not wrong!
Lad to Bernie wrote: God punish you and your entire generations.
Bernie wrote: Dear Mr. U,

I am not sure if your previous message is intended for me.

If it was, I don't think I understand your reaction, at all. If I have said or done anything to offend you, I deeply apologize. I was merely trying to explain to you our Guidelines and our requirements for identification. Please let me know if you have any questions about the procedure. I would be very happy to assist you in any way I can. I just want to make sure the shipment gets in your hands as safely and swiftly as possible.

Cheerio,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:09 pm

The lad must be having anger issues. He sent this to his scamming partner.
You are an idiot to think you can use fake parcel and useless criminal syndicate to threaten me over what you know is fake. How dare you arrange nonsense and put your time to it what do you intend to achieve.

Tell the fake pastor and all your criminal syndicate to withdraw nothing because they sent nothing.

Fuck off

Our minister friend, totally oblivious to all that is going on, sends a cheery message this morning.
Dear Friend in Christ:

I will send this Mr. Fletcher a message as promised and will copy that message to you. That way, you, Mr F******* and myself all know who said what in this matter. That will speed things up.

Before I do this however, I must address something with you first. I understand that an i.d. document issued 16 years ago is not sufficient. I suggested that you add a current bank statement or utility bill and see if that would assist you in this delicate matter. You totally ignored what I wrote and instead began to dictate to me that I should only resolve this on your terms. You wrote, "My address and phone number is enough to deliver any parcel." Sir, by adhering to an entrenched position no resolution is possible. If that were enough, we would not be having this discussion, would we? So clearly it is not enough, is it?

I will write to him and see what can be done.

Blessings

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Silence from the lad, but the minister keeps his promise and writes to the delivery company with his concerns. In all probability the game is over, but one must play it out to the end. Even if it is over, we have wasted 6 weeks of his time chasing people with his Afghanistan soldier story, and getting ready for his get rich quick scheme. How many dozens of emails has this one lad had to concoct to get nothing in return?
Dear Mr. F******:

I am Reverend F****** C******, a friend of Mr U******** He has written to me in some distress because he wishes to collect a package my church sent to him, but he has been told that he possesses insufficient identification. He did share with me the identity card he uses, and he quite freely acknowledges it is 16 years old. The issue now is how to bridge this gap between the requirements of a high value package, and what he has provided.

I suggested to him that he bring in a current bank statement or utility bill to boost his claim. I do not know if this would be acceptable to you. I also understand that our package is worth about $25,000 and you must follow security protocols for a high value package.

Is there a way forward here so that all the necessary requirements have been addressed.

Thank you for your time and consideration

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:27 am

He did not like my payment slip
Don't you ever send such useless fake slip to me again.
In any case I will ignore the email and continue talking to the other characters.

:pig:x102 :robot:242'
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:07 pm

The lad might have found eater and this thread:
Lad wrote: Bernie .

You must be the biggest fool ever created to ask me to send you naked
picture because of your useless outdated trick to post legitimate
pictures or ID of people on the internet as scammers idiot (I watermarked his pictures with Idiot) is better
than you.

You have a parcel with a non existing courier company, that has no
office or phone number in a country they do business don't you see
that your scam is not well managed. probably your patner told you that
Africans are uneducated and you believe that once you said you have
package the person will send you video of you and your wife doing sex.
you must be the biggest idiot ever lived.

Big fool
At least he signed his email with his real name this time :D

Kingsley, if you are reading this: thanks for all the fun! XoXo
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:21 pm

The lad is very unhappy as he stumbled upon our little story. However, the important thing to remember is that he has no conscience. He knowingly and willingly engaged in an attempt to lie steal from a church. He also tried to use a cover story to steal money using the name of a wounded soldier.
That is who he is.
If you are reading it little man, go back to selling mattresses.

He sent these words of kindness to me.
Hahahahahaha You are a piece of shit, a very useless idiot the height of it. infact Idiot is better than you. I don't waste my intellectual capacity on fools like you and your fellow idiots.
Idiots you don't know how to respond again bunch of useless criminal fools.
Thank you to everyone who helped out here.