This guy is furious. Lets start a mass bait

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb
This guy is furious. Lets start a mass bait

Post by MasterBaiter » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:57 pm

So this is my very first successful bait!
Without posting the whole conversation (about 100-200 messages and 2 days) here is what happened:

- My character Betty found an email under the lottery section of scamwarners

- She sent an email and was very eager to get her winnings

- Turns out she won a bmw permit! (and like, 2 cars and 2 million dollars or something)

- She was told by the "agent" Phillip to contact the "IRS" manager, Charles

- After asking Phillip many questions, she emailed Charles

- Charles said she needs to pay a fee of $200

- Betty asked if he accepted money gram, and he said yes

- She went to the money gram machine and made the payment!

- When she got home, she had to scan a picture of the receipt. But she doesn't know how to work the scanner. The first picture she sent didn't send because she forgot to attach it

- Then when she finally got the scanner to work, she sent another picture but it was too blurry

- Charles got upset with her because she doesn't know how to take a picture right

- She sends another picture, but this one was too small

- Finally, she sent a nice clear picture! (I used a money gram receipt generator, and where it has the mtcn there is a phone number instead, to get the mtcn which leads the caller through a long recording to give the code but never does)

- Charles wanted to know the mtcn, so I told him to call the number on the receipt. He didn't want to (He's stubborn)

- After trying to convince him to call the number, guess what? He didn't.

- Instead he asked Betty to get $200 steam gift cards 2 pieces

- Betty agreed but said she couldn't go that day because she took her medicine and it makes her sleepy

- She told Charles how patient he was being and that she would give him a tip

- That brings us to today. Betty went to the store and successfully bought gift cards

- When she got home she had trouble again sending the pictures. (Same process as the money gram receipt)

- Except this time, another mistake she made was sending them to her grandson, Brandon.

- She realized the mistake, apologized, and finally sent him a clear picture of the gift cards with the receipt (that I photoshopped, I was pretty proud of this one as everything on here was individually photoshopped and added onto another picture of a "messy" table)
1110_20212.jpg
1110_20212.jpg (23.56 KiB) Viewed 3878 times

When I photoshopped the receipt I changed the font and added in 2 gift cards, changed it to the correct amount, the location of the store near Betty, and the time and date) I can't post it here because it would be too small to see.

- Charles responds by saying "You get the write card but you haven't search it. Example" (sends a pic)

- Clearly he wants Betty to search the card and not scratch it, right?

- Turns out he was upset that Betty searched it on google and didn't scratch it

"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot."

- Betty decides to send his email to her grandson, Brandon so he can help.

I will post this conversation since it wasn't too long:

Brandon

Charles
Hello sir. My name is brandon and my grandma told me to email you the cards but she accidentally sent them to me and I redeemed them because I thought they were for my birthday present. I can fix this for you no problem.
I heard she won a bmv permit and she really wants this because she's getting old and wants to have a nice car, so I really want to help her do this.
Im sorry for any trouble she caused.

I am on my way out of the house and I will go to western union to get your money.
She told me it costs $200 but I would like to give you some more for all the problems. I know you're an IRS officer so I don't want to have problems with the IRS office. If I give you another $200, would you forgive my grandma?
Also I need to know where I am sending the money. Thanks!

Tell your mother you have used the card then she have to repay the fee. Of 400$ By Apple Card

Or if you’re the one who is actually going to pay it. Then tell you mother you have use the 400?$ and you are going to send it to IRS through Apple gift card.

No problem. I will pay it since it was my mistake.
I work at western union so its easier for me to do it that way, is that ok? I know how to get it done easily if you don't mind me paying through there.

I got the sender information from my grandma, Im on my way there now.

I need Apple gift card. Hope you knew about it. Since you’re the hero redeem the 400$ she got for her perm certificate bmw win! I need iTunes or Apple Card 200$ into 2 cards.

Look. I am going out of my way to help you and you don't want to accept my payment? Why?
I can give you more money through western union since there is a limit to how many gift cards can be sold. They will question me and ask me what they are for. I can just go to western union and no one needs to know anything.

Don’t send it in that information. Because we cancel the information from receiving the money. Listen to me. Before you got me upset. Again? Buy Apple Card or iTunes card 400$ Single/. 200$ each into 2 or 100$ Each into 4 pieces with the recipt

(He had given me information of who to send the money gram to before, which I reported to the mods)
Why would you cancel that information if you need to receive payments? Can you send different information? I have alot of money because I have been saving it for 5 years. I am willing to pay you any amount from western union. If you want gift cards, you'll only get $200.

Listen to me. The problem why we tell your mummy to used card is because the western union receiver went to Africa for conference. Or can you be able to send to Africa.

Yes I can send it to Africa. I work at western union so I know how to do everything that we need to do.

If you can send to Africa based in Nigeria now. Let me knew so I’ll call for the information. Because you have messed everything up now

I know and I am going to fix it. If my grandma told me about this sooner I would have told her that I would do it.
Here's the information you use to send it through Western Union with this information below

Receiver name..First name is ...xxxx
Middle name is ....xxxx
Last name is ..xxxx
Country Nigeria
City Lagos
Amount 400$ dollar
Senders information....
MTCN number....

Be wear of a misstake. But I knew you are perfect’ let me knew you got it only western union. You will send it to.

(I also reported this information)
Yes sir, I am not allowed to make mistakes at work. I will let you know when I filled out the form.

Ok, let me know. Hope you remember to forward the full receipt 🧾 or mtcn.

Literally 2 minutes later
What’s going on have send it
Let’s me if you have sent it and get back me with receipt of your payment

I am here at my job's computer now. My boss is here so I need to make sure I follow all procedures correctly.
We have a few new policies in place that I need to adhere to before I get started. Just give me a few moments

(Since Brandon works at western union, he took this opportunity to set up for the western union "security" form that I downloaded from the scambait toolbox)
Ok. Just to informed you that. It's urgent noe. Because Mr. Philip Morris was at JFK international airport and he have has the package for your mummy. So you will be rich sooner

Wow. An urgent noe.
Ok yes I see here that the name you gave me was flagged for suspicious activity. While this could be a false flag and nothing to worry about, we need to verify some information from you. I have attached the needed form to complete this transaction. Please fill it out completely and send it back to me. I will be waiting.

(Sent the form)
It doesn't matters sense actually. Because I told you early that why I want you to buy card is because the receiver David went to Africa. And he can't be back til December to January. I want to give you btc wallet. Address where you can send the money to and forward the receipt to me.

Sir, I am already at western union and I am trying to help you. Its a simple form you need to fill out in order to complete our transaction. If you cannot do that, then I will have to tell my grandma Im sorry I can't help.

I have call the Mr. David and he's was at his office right now to attend me right. Now. So will you be able to the fee through bit coin atm machine or will be able to send if world remit to Mr. David ekene. Or wil you buy apple card 400$ single or 200$ into 2 this is option so choose. Still need to completed your mummy delivery BMW wins today

Its either you allow me to follow the policies at my job or I won't help you. Would you like me to forward your email to my boss to verify the policy? I have everything ready for you, I just need the form. It does not contain any sensitive information and you do not have to worry about anything. It should take you 5 minutes

Its not what I can do. The need required you need most comes from the receiver and he's not his office now. Don't you understand things easy

Wait. Let me ask him for another receiver name

Sir it doesn't matter who fills out the form. You are the one in contact with the receiver, therefor you need to fill out the form. Here is a scanned picture of the western union form

(Sent a faked western union form that I "filled out" but the mtcn is covered with a note that says "Secure process required")
Thank you, I got it. I knew you're at western Union trying to send but wait. I guess I have another received that ugh western union I'll gibe you his name so you wil send it through. Hold on!!!!

Ok no problem.

Hello. I want you to go now and get 200$ Apple card or steam this is gets late. The david is not available at his office I have called him over 6 missed. And I don't want to distorted an official work. But now I have to contact your mummy. You have to send the 200$ Right now

Sir I have already gone through so much to get you the money. If I don't get the forms from you, I cannot give you money. I told you I can't buy gift cards because the last time I bought gift cards, they told me I wasn't allowed to because they thought it was a scam. If you are legit, you will fill out the forms for the sender.

The payment has already gone through, but I cannot give you the mtcn until you complete the security form.
One more excuse from you and I will refund the payment.

(Sent "proof" of my bank account showing I paid Western Union)
Listed to me son don't talk to me without a respect. Because I can force on you. If you does. How could you be talking to me with that manner. I am your mate. Do you this k I need your money.

And I am going to give you the money but you are being difficult. Do you want it or not? This is my final email if you do not comply.

Here call this number, my manager Lenny will explain everything to you.

Go and tells your mummy am not in talk with you. Anymore ok. Hope you have user the steam card she bought for her permitt wins. Bye

Cancel it and have your money back yourself ok.

Ok bye. Thanks for wasting my time

Son have a great time

I will have a great time with all of my money. I would have given it to you easily but you don't want it.

I don't think Im done with him yet though, because Betty is going to "ask" Brandon what happened, and then she is going to message Charles upset that she can't get her winnings. Im gonna try to think of what to do next.

Anyway, here are their emails.

The agent Phillip: [email protected]
IRS Officer Charles: [email protected]
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: This guy is furious. Lets start a mass bait

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:05 am

It sounds like you are having fun annoying this lad. I just wondered though when you say it was 100-200 messages in 2 days? I would purposely slow it down.....let him wait for answers. He might answer right away but you don't have to. Take control and set the pace. He will love you for this.
Also, of course he didn't want to call moneygram for the mtcn, and he may well be stubborn, but I will bet Betty can be just as stubborn. She can also tell him how hurt she is he made her do this and now he changes his mind and she is a little old lady who cannot just do these things easily. He should be more considerate of her. I had a lad earlier this year that took 6 or 7 weeks but he finally gave in and called moneygram. He really enjoyed that experience.
Also, when the lad says you messed everything up, this is a good time to slap him, gently, and say something like "I am sorry your vague instructions to my grandmother have caused these delays. Next time please provide more details so this doesn't happen again. When you cause delays like this, you upset everyone." It is always the lad's fault.

But it's a great story and he has jumped thru several hoops for you!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:35 am

Yes! I was having so much fun. I was hoping he'd fill out the form, but that's ok. Im going to use your suggestion and message him back as Betty, but I think they're pretty much done with responding to her or Brandon, since I sent them a message saying I could transfer money to their bank and they didn't respond. If I can, Im hoping to get an account from them.

Also you're right, I should have sent one question at a time, but I was eager to get my ideas going, and also the more I messaged him, the more time he'd have to spend responding to me and not other people.
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:02 am

If he stays silent, Betty can announce her good news, that a new IRS man has been in contact and the fee is now only $150. The lad will love to know someone has chopped him.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 am

That is an amazing idea! Im going to do that!

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 am

^^ One of my crazy characters contacted him - let's await his reply 8-)
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Lunamann
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Oct 2021

Post by Lunamann » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:04 am

I summon Sean [SKELETON] to the field, in baiting mode. Because why NOT join in?
🐷x5
Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

"Kindly get your fact correctly and stop all this uncultured attitude. ... We are tired of your inconsistency and lies." - "Sherry Heitler" and no I did NOT make that lad-name up
"your silence is endangering our official duty" - "Rosen Jack"

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:19 pm

I'm in, as I heard gift cards...
:pig:x92 :robot:192'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:32 pm

He took the bait that sparky905 suggested! We're back in business!
I messaged him as Betty saying to never mind sending her money, because another "IRS" officer contacted her and is only going to charge $100 for the fees!

Charles messaged her back saying that Robert (my "IRS" character, also named after the guy who played Ironman) is a lad.
He also messaged Brandon (Betty's grandson) with this:
Here's is the receiver information. Western Union

Name: Cedric xxxx
Adress: 6128 xxxx
Address: xxxxx
Amount: 200$
Reference Number/mtcn.

Let's me as you got this message,

Try do understand my point of view. Son. Am in USA now. But the IRS receiver of your mummy payment with to united nation embassy of Nigeria. Even I have 2 mind while giving the name. If you received I first asked you can you send to Nigeria. And you says yes. Good and fine.since the receiver was out of his office to filed up the form what should I do then. I can't fils his information.
(Which of course Im reporting)

He also sent this to Betty
Hello Betty if you dare me complying with the scammers how try to be representing to me. I don’t have a clued who he’ll is him but if you dare cooperate with the scammer will arrested you. Thank you.

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:04 pm

I figured you guys would like this:
Have you letting your knew to knew. I taught you are working at Western Union.
No not right now. I am at my girlfriend's house.
22 years old. Have a girl. Friend. Are you a gangs star

Yes. Yes I am a gangs star.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:03 am

Wow a real gang star. Who knew?

kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by kaliban48 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Haven't done a lottery bait for quite some time, so dropped a note to the guy and asked for my winnings.
"Can you explain to me what's going on at all????????" - Romance scammer Tanya deals with Western Union receipt
"Please don't make me think bad!" - Romance scammer Ulyana - who's beginning to have bad thoughts

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Update:
On google hangouts
Hello
This is Charles. IRS commissioner. Gets back to me soon as possible

Hello sir I am so sorry about yesterday! We were way too busy and my boss had me putting away files
Im working again today around 5pm. I will message you then
I hope you're not upset because my grandma is waiting for her permit
Am not angry because it’s your concern to care of it Since your mother is not be able to care of this payment.
Here's is the receiver information. Western Union

Name: xxx
Adress: xxxx
Address: xxxx
Amount: 200$
Reference Number/mtcn.
Ok Im glad you're not angry. I'll let you know when Im at work.

Hi I just got to my store
Sir unfortunately the receivers name was also flagged for suspicious activity. Money cannot be sent to that sender
Are you using the correct information?

Missed call from Charles
8 mins
Missed call from Charles
7 mins
Sir I can't answer your call because Im at work

Listen to me
The name I gave you did not flagged
Quit been stupid
Im not stupid, the computer is
Fuck u
Bro
You an idiot
Excuse me? Im trying to help you

And I’ll block you
Help your father
Idiot
I have money
My father? I don't have one

So don’t need your help
Then why did you bother asking?
Tell my grandma I can't help anymore

Fuck brother
You’re idiot
Why are you so mad

Who do you think you are
Your father is mading
Im just a 22 year old who works at western union. I was going to give you $400.

I said I don’t want it
Have it
Look. I filled everything out correctly. And do you see where the mtcn is supposed to be? It says Secure Process Required
Ok
Am rich
You are an IRS officer, you know how the rules are
And Im pretty sure you're not supposed to be insulting your clients, that's not professional
I want to speak to your manager

You’re stupid bro
Go and fuck your self and die
You're the one who gave me information of someone who is flagged

Because you’re total disgrace
Whatever man bye

The information I gave you. Is currently avoiding
Available
So go and and fuck your self
No I'll fuck my girlfriend
Do you have a girlfriend? I bet you don't
(Sends WU receipt)
Fuck your self bro

That's the same receipt you send me 2 days ago
You're a child

What name is there’!!!
You’re illiterate

You spelled that wrong. Its illitarate

Don’t worried stayed at the office
And watch out what will comes to you

Now you're threatening me. I want to talk to your manager
No irs officer can talk like that
I already left
None my business bro

Sir, I am sorry for the problems. Seriously

Call or nothin
Bye
I told you there's new policies at my job and I think there's a problem with my computer
I tried to send money to my name to test it and it flagged me also
For you to knew it’s your fault not mine
So why are you do rudes to says that am not current for information I knew that no one have use it before.
Because the computer told me it was, it told me my name wasn't good either

I have to talk to my boss
There might be a virus on the computer

Ok let me know what next
I guess I'll just have to get you gift cards
That's the only option
itunes right?
$400 2 pieces

Yes let’s manage it.
Because it’s not acceptable for officials used
What do you conclude to do. Now since the your computer is having issues. Are you going to get the card or another cook story.
I can not waste my time with you if is was cooked stories?

kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by kaliban48 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:13 am

Had a gmail exchange with Philip and he seems barely literate. Charles hasn't replied yet.
"Can you explain to me what's going on at all????????" - Romance scammer Tanya deals with Western Union receipt
"Please don't make me think bad!" - Romance scammer Ulyana - who's beginning to have bad thoughts

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:22 pm

His first reply had so many mistakes (I did not point at them obviously)

He typed taxi instead of tax what made the sentence hilarious xD

Edit: He even forgot to include the second character's email in the script, he sent it on a second email, that I will tell him I did not receive when the moment comes.

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:51 am

That is hilarious. I hope you pay your taxi after every purchase. :lol:

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:33 pm

Has any one sent him to the money gram bot?

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:54 pm

I tried to but he didn't want to call

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:50 am

OK, I will go the form route then :)

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:45 am

He didn't want to fill forms either lol
You can still try anyway though, maybe you'll be better at convincing him. I know I couldn't.

kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by kaliban48 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 pm

d3rr3n wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:22 pm His first reply had so many mistakes (I did not point at them obviously)

He typed taxi instead of tax what made the sentence hilarious xD

Edit: He even forgot to include the second character's email in the script, he sent it on a second email, that I will tell him I did not receive when the moment comes.
I finally heard from Charles:
I got a reported from Philip Morris.
He wants $300 but hasn't mentioned the modality. I'll badger him for a bank account before giving in and giving him the usual MG harrassment.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:15 pm

No patience at all... Just because my friend Lilly and I sent the email without attachment:
What kind of friends is Lily, who is getting this delaying why,!!! I taught you hope on her to help you so what's pp
I will have to send a corrupted file and see what happens.

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:27 pm

Hahaha Im glad you're having fun with Charles. Poor guy. He's probably wondering why he has all of these people interested but no one is paying.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:05 am

It looks like you are giving him a fun ride! Keep up the good work.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:50 am

He seems to know he was being bated. He only answers the emails with
OK
Or
??????
:(