Thanks for your suggestions! Behold The Illuminati Saga and First Bait. How'd I do?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
LadyGonzo
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Thanks for your suggestions! Behold The Illuminati Saga and First Bait. How'd I do?

Post by LadyGonzo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:44 pm

I first must apologize ahead of time if I didn't format this correctly I'm still getting used to bbcode.
I asked for some help on this one before and I got some great suggestions from this community. This is my first bait on this forum although, I have done some baiting in the past without realizing that there was a name for what I was doing. I responded to an Email invitation to join the illuminati brotherhood. I was asked to give some info including my phone number so I Responded with a TextNow number and this conversation picks up where my lad started to communicate to me exclusively through TextNow. Feel free to offer any suggestions on where I could go from here or what I could've done differently next time. I'm open to suggestions!

My character is in red
lad is in blue

Hello son You are welcome to the light. I got your mail son and I understand all what you told me okay

Hello father. I am still curious about what I should call my biological father? Can I still call him father too? When he called earlier I didn't know what to call him so I didn't answer. Should I
just call him Dad? Is that ok?

Yes son. Call him dad okay

Ok I didn't want things to get confusing

Yes son. Congratulations son!!
You need to get initiated into the great Illuminati, so should we proceed??and note that when we start the initiation, there is no going back, once the initiation is started ,you cannot close it until it's finish okay my son

Ok I am ready. Thank you.

HERE ARE THE PROCEDURES
Once you are in there is no going back cause if you try to do, you will be cut victim, in this kingdom no blood shared no dirty game involve, the great lord master of this great temple named Baptize requested that you get some items which will be use for your initiation sacrifice, so that you can have the full access to be a full member of the great secret order, only what you need to do now is to provide the necessary items requested from you so that the great lord master can Carry out your initiation immediately,
Here are the detail of the items requested from you to get initiated into the great secret brotherhood of Illuminati, once this requirement is been provided then your initiation take place immediately.
Bellow are the requirement from the lord master of the secret order
1 Edin
2 Ogirigon
3 Illuminati Saint
4 Illuminati Oil
5 Mustard Seed
6 A lamb
7. A big Native Goat to replace human Blood
8. Trunk
9. White cowries
10. Native chalk
11. Eboriwo
12.Red kola with five face
13. Eagle's Heart to represent bravery
โ€Ž
ON THE SECOND THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ALL THESE MATERIAL ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR TEMPLE.
We want you to know all about what we are doing that is the main reason why you are asked to get them for your self but if you would like us to buy it for your initiation we are also at your aid.
โ€Žyou can get these items at a grand sum of $1550USD don't allow anyone to cheat you and remember that you should always be truthfully to the organization...

I think that I might have mustard seeds. I could probably get a lamb if I needed to however my lamb guy already fronted me 4 lambs so far this year. I doubt I'll be able to get him to front me anymore without paying off my lamb debt. I don't think I could get any of the other things either. I'm sorry father. I don't know what to do. That makes me sadder than a buffalo on valintines day

Son it will cost you only $1550 USD

A couple of hours later..

Always reply me on time okay
Am waiting for your response

Couple more hours later..

Son!!!!

$1550 for what

For you to purchase your initiations items

How do I pay this?

Son you are to make the payment through Bitcoin okay

What is Bitchcoin?

It's a means you can use in sending money And it will be easier for you

I don't understand what it is

Do you have the money in cash? Are you there son?

Yes I have the cash. This Bitchcoin is more confusing than catching grandpa wearing grandmas high heels. Is this Bitcoin?

I send a grabbify link that goes to Bitcoin homepage

Yes you need to download it and sign up on it so that you can send the money through the app

I don't understand this Bitchoin. I am very confused about it

Alright. Son you need to go the Walmart store right now and get a Google play gift card of $1550 USD you are to activate the gift card at the store before send me a photo of the payment okay
Son where are you?

Since I had to pick up my cat Steve from the vet I figured I'd ask about the gift cards while I was out and they don't sell them at the vet they said.

The card is used
Sorry wrong picture

And how the $1050 USD?
When did you get this son ?
Hope you have the receipt of the google card you sent?
What do you think you are doing son?
I gues you are not here to play games with me?

I'm sorry if it's not good I just found this in my son's room and I thought maybe it had some of the money for it on there. I will be getting the card I just thought it's worth a try because I had seen it before in there so I tried I'm forgive me Father if it's not good. I'm more twisted up than a Frenchman at the Airport!

Alright so I understand you okay
Son how long will it take you to go get the Google play card from the store?

I will get it Father. I promise you. You will need to help me before I can get it though. Before I spend this money on a gift card I just need to make sure that the organization really has the items. Please send me a picture of the items to prove that you have them because I don't want to get ripped off. As soon as you send me the picture I will send you the card.

Son that's not an issue okay
As soon as you purchase your initiations items then I can send you the pictures of your items okay you purchase okay. The items are available all you need to do now you are to get them purchased by you

I just need the picture first. I have the money. I just want to make sure I really have the items. I am very excited to be in the brotherhood!!!

-sent picture of a stack of cash
I have the money. This is just from one day running my landscape business. The money is not an issue. Please I am doing this for you, all I ask is for you to do this for me please!

Son if you didn't pay for the items you can't see them Son you been into the brotherhood is for your own good

This is making me sadder than a turkey with a yeast infection I don't understand why!? I have done all this for you!

If you got the money to purchase your initiations items that's great Son am telling you the fact

If I don't get the picture I won't send the card I'm sorry father. I do love you

I can't get the pictures if you haven't purchased your initiations items And I can't send you another member initiations items pictures. You need to see the one you purchase for yourself. If you think am after your money I would have send you another member initiations items but its against the law of the brotherhood I can't do that son

I am going to the store in about an hour and I found out where they sell the cards. I'm hoping to get a card for you. Do you have a picture of the items yet? Please send I am very excited to join!

Alright son
So have you got the cards?

I'm sorry father I never received the picture for some reason. Can you please try to resend it?

Son you have not purchased your initiation items how do you expect me to send you pictures of what you have not purchased?
How son It's seems like you are playing games with me here
Are you there son?

I am very sad today. I want to be in the brotherhood so badly. I was crying this morning thinking about it. But I would be foolish if I didn't have the picture first father. You don't want a fool in your brotherhood. I can send the card when I get the picture. Please don't think that I am playing games with you father. This makes me very very sad. My cat is dead. My mother has a toothache. My brotherhood thinks I am playing games. I just want to be smart. Do you understand? Would you do the same?

Son I can't
And I have told you all you need to know Don't be so rude son
How do you expect me to get what you haven't purchased
???????

I just need the picture. I am being very polite. I've heard of people getting scammed and I don't want this. I'm sorry

Son if you think about being scammed no problem about that okay

Then you can send the picture!! Good news! Thank you. I am waiting.

I have the card. When you send the picture I will scratch it and give the numbers

Son i can't dis obey the law of the illuminati okay
If you are ready to join us you need to obey the law of the illuminati okay
Son what exactly do you thin are doing? Don't disobey me son.
Good day son of the light How are you son
Hope all is well ?

I spent 1500 on this card. I have a foreign diplomat who works with the UK International Airport who I've been talking to and he has a box of money, 1600000 million dollars that belongs to me. He just needs the consignment fee of $2000 before he can get it sent to me. He told me that the $1500 Google play store card will work if I send him the numbers he can send me the money. Father I very much want to join the brotherhood of the Illuminati. However I don't have a picture of the items and he has a good picture of the money for me. I believe him more.

Son don't send the card to anyone okay

How do I know that you really have the items father? How do I know that you're not tricking me?

You need to scratch up the card and send it to me so that we can purchase initiation items
Son why can't you just believe me for once?
You need to get this done and see a great opportunity in your life

The diplomat has a picture of the money. You don't have a picture of the items. If you can't send me a picture of the items I will send the diplomat the picture of the card numbers by tomorrow evening. I'm sorry to do this to you father but I don't want to be a fool. I love you.

You bought a Google play card that you want to purchase your initiations items you telling me you have someone who you want send the card to
What such of nonsense is this
Son you need to scratch up the card now son

It's not nonsense father they have a picture of my money. It makes sense. All they need is 2000 for the fee but they said that 1500 play store card is fine they will cover the rest. Wouldn't you do the same? I think you would because you are smart enough to be a master in the brotherhood of the Illuminati. Im sure they only let you become a leader if you are wise. You would do the same. Is there another leader I can speak with father? Maybe they can understand and will send a picture.

Son why can't you just listen to me for once?
Son if the pictures of the items is a picture I could see anyhow on the Internet i would have sent it to you long ago but son believe me i can't get the pictures without you have not purchased your initiations items okay
Hope you understand me son?
Son hope you have activated the card?
You have to scratch the card and send it to me okay
How much card did you buy son?

I found a card that let me put $20-$500 on it so I put $500 it was the limit. I can buy 2 more with $500 when I get your picture
Is there another leader that I can speak with? Maybe they will understand that it would be silly to send it if I don't know for sure that the items even exist. Surely I'm not the first one to want to see a picture

Son there's no other leader you can speak with
Son you are the first person who is demanding to see his initiation items that you have not purchased
Son you are stressing me for real okay
Am bigger than this i don't have anything to do with your money

Ok in an hour I will send the diplomat the numbers. Im sorry father but I hope you can understand. I have a picture of the money they have for me. I don't even have a picture of the items. If you can send me the picture in an hour I'll give it to you.
Goodbye father. I have tried but you have failed me. I spoke with the diplomat he said that he was in the Illuminati brotherhood and that this is not the correct procedure to be initiated. He said you are probably scamming me. I don't want to believe this but he has proof he says. He sent me the proof. I am sad. Goodbye

In acknowledgement to your message. I want you to know that if been scammed is what you're afraid of that you shouldn't be because this organization is 100% guarantee and with the written guarantee you have, you should be sure of this organization by now. Am still here okay don't worry about that when the time comes you will know who is scamming you between me a.d the diplomat person
Take my word okay
Have a nice day and take a good care of yourself I love you son
I can't dis obey the illuminati law all because of you that has not been initiated into the brotherhood

I understand father it pains me to say goodbye I love you.

Son you came here to play games with me
Is like you don't know the meaning of the illuminati i think so
You would have not been doing such things at this moment
Son you can't leave the illuminati Either do you want to lose your life and your family?
You are to keep this as a secret and you went ahead to disobey the law of the illuminati
Where did you find the diplomat person? The diplomat is a scam son I don't need to talk that much you will find out yourself and by then it will be late for you okay
Son are you there?
Here are some of the items you need to purchase from the temple
I did this to help you out and join us

I await your urgent response sonHow are you doing today?

Should i continue? How should I keep him suffering? Any thoughts??

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Thanks for your suggestions! Behold The Illuminati Saga and First Bait. How'd I do?

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:36 am

I think the delaying and waiting for pictures is a great idea. Why not ask for a breakdown of all the items and their special significance too. Or ask if you can substitute......say a falcon's heart for an eagle. Or even a chicken?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Thanks for your suggestions! Behold The Illuminati Saga and First Bait. How'd I do?

Post by bobdemol » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:07 am

Am bigger than this
I love it when they start talking like that :D
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)

LadyGonzo

Post by LadyGonzo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:00 am

I wasn't sure what he meant by this, really.

LadyGonzo

Post by LadyGonzo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:02 am

sparky905 wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:36 am I think the delaying and waiting for pictures is a great idea. Why not ask for a breakdown of all the items and their special significance too. Or ask if you can substitute......say a falcon's heart for an eagle. Or even a chicken?
I just wasn't going to stop until he sent me something. I didn't care what picture he sent, I just wanted to test how much I could get him to do.

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:31 am

I wasn't sure what he meant by this, really.
Basically it means that they are not to be joked with or that they are wealthy or an oga.
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)