More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans.......

Post by Bertje » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:55 pm

As a expected, the lad is now tracking the parcel. Ghana IP so it checks out.

The parcel is at Buffalo airport and will slowly make its way to the other side of the ocean
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:48 pm

He will track the parcel more than 10 times a day. My bet.

Very well done sparky905 I can feel his anxiety :)
:pig:x92 :robot:192'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:49 pm

d3rr3n wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:48 pm He will track the parcel more than 10 times a day. My bet.
6 times so far, and we're only a few hours in
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:21 pm

I called the lad (pretending to be Sparky's character)

Although setting my caller ID to "private" the lad could see I was calling from the NL, not Canada. Hopefully the thought of a parcel heading his way, will take his attention of that little fact.

Link is to SoundCloud
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Nicely done Bertje! Thanks for handling that. The poor lad was hinting for more money directly for himself. Greed knows no bounds. I loved how you worked the reindeer into the conversation. Walter is all smiles this morning knowing his efforts are the subject of international discussions!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:25 pm

In the phone call the lad referred to a message of his, which is now addressed. He was fishing for extra money but did not get any. Pastor F. sent the following reply:

Good Afternoon Friend

I have a moment here to catch up and noted your message. I am so pleased things are going well. It was good to speak with you earlier this morning though must apologise as our international line was a bit "scratchy" with static and I had trouble hearing some of your words. Overall, I felt positive energy from us both and a sense of common purpose. The package is on its way, the joy of the season is upon us, and we have enough sense to pause a moment and count our blessings.
Our wooden reindeer are ready for the big sale, and some of the ladies are making a chocolate treat which is called "reindeer poop" due to its appearance. The children love to giggle and laugh at the name, but it is a popular Christmas treat.

Take care sir, and keep us updated on things and we will do the same here. A Merry Christmas to us all. God bless us, everyone.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Our friend has dropped a kind note to the pastor!
Dear friend,
Good evening.Hope you had a pleasant day today.We are doing fine here to the glory of God. We tracked the parcel this thursday evening.Its on transit at Madrid Airport.we are waiting patiently.
Regards to everybody.
Our reverend replied with his heart swelling with pride and a lump in his throat knowing that his church's actions have the ability to change lives.
Good afternoon R******! I am pleased that the package is getting closer to you and that you are able to track its progress. It doesn't get it there any faster though! Just like they say a "watched pot never boils". Our other African recipients in the Ivory Coast has not mentioned tracking their package, so I will double check with them to see if they are. One thing they are doing is having one of the senior staff dress as Santa (they will send a picture) and he will actually distribute gifts posing as Santa (I suppose I should say Father Christmas, or Pere Noel!). That will really make the young children happy. This is always a wonderful chance to learn about others, and I recognise just now how much I still have to learn! The traditions, the foods, the languages etc. What a rich world God has given us. It just "clicked" how some people use these differences to divide us, and others use them as opportunities to unite us.

Please keep me updated. We are busy here as you know but I will always find time to say hello to our new friends in Ghana.

Blessings

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:18 pm

I got the tracking notification seconds after I had moved the parcel to Madrid. Perfect timing by the lad!

He has nog mentioned the "Netherlands thing" again..so that's good!.

After the weekend , the parcel will be in Casablanca, the most famous of hubs. After that, we'll see what happens..
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Best parcels always go through Casablanca. Or so I heard...

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:16 pm

The lad continues to obsessively track the package, sending location updates to the church. He is rather annoying LOL He wrote a multi paragraph note, the bulk of which focused on the package. In part he wrote
We were informed by the courier company that they will deliver it to us from their office in Lome Togo a neighboring country by their facility manager there Mr Jeffrey because they do not have office in Ghana.They wrote to say that the parcel will arrive Togo so they will make arrangements for delivery.That will be cause for more delays.
The church's minister replies to the lad without a word of concern or acknowledgement of the shipping concerns. And why would he? The package was entrusted to the world's foremost shipping company with a blemish free 5 Star Rating!
An early start to the day here as we prepare for so many things. I am pleased that this weekend I can watch our youth minister Larissa take charge and usher our children through the pagaent. How sweet it is when the children sing "Away in a Manger". I have seen this dozens of times, and every year it is fresh and inspiring. God bless us all!

Our new friends in Ivory Coast have sent details to us on the celebrations they have planned for their package's arrival. It will be wonderful to watch their video. I am curious what your plans are? How will this be presented to the orphans? Are you going to dress as Father Christmas as they plan to do in Ivory Coast? We are anxious to learn of your traditions here.

Do keep in touch ******, and update me on how your "little lambs" are doing please!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:44 pm

The lad has written twice in 4 hours full of anxiety for the package. He is worried and keeps repeatedly logging in to check its status. After letting him stew for a bit, our minister writes back with an answer but not much assistance! He provides a direct link to the church's package sender, Walter.
Dear R******

I am just back from listening to our Bell Ringers practice for the Sunday service. What a joy it is to listen to such delicate and clear sounds. I am looking forward to Sunday morning!
Regarding the package concerns you mentioned in passing, I don't have the answers you seek. I am dealing with so much at present, I leave it to others more knowledgeable than myself to handle these things. I am sure you can understand that. With this in mind, I will give you Walter's email address and you can get direct answers from him, in a much more timely fashion, and with expert input and knowledge which he possesses. This will speed things up for you too, so you are not left waiting for me to find answers, Walter will know right away. His email is w********************com He will assist you as he understands what all these things mean. If there was something wrong, I'm sure he would tell me.

I do hope you are keeping well, and not letting anxiety take ahold of your sense of patience and faith. Please keep me updated.

F*****

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Our lad is not reassured by the minister and his soothing words, so he wrote to Walter for details.
Beloved in the Lord

Mr. F***** C******* gave me your email address. We are the owners of the its shipped to Ghana. The items were tracked on Friday evening and the message was(Parcel at Casablanca intl. Airport | On hold | Customs).We wrote the company and they said they will find out and get back to us

Sir, we hope you could use your expertise experience to find out what is really the matter with them at Casablanca international Airport and if they have resolved it .

We are sorry for the inconveniences that will cause you. Moreover since you are the one that sent it, they could be able to give you attention. May the celebrations of the Birth of Our Lord and Savior bring peace to you and your family.

Waiting for your response.

Have a pleasant weekend
Walter is a former PLOG employee, now retired, and he patiently explained to the lad how it all works.
A pleasure to contact you directly sir! Merry Christmas to yourself and your family in Ghana. Yes, as Francis told you, I was the one who actually sent the packages that day on behalf of the church. Now I will tell you a secret: because I am a retired employee of PLOG, I receive a discount on any services. I think the reason I was asked to serve on the committee was to ensure discounts to the church LOL
Francis told me you are quite worried/anxious about the package, primarily because the church ladies put money inside. Let me assure you, this has happened before and has never been an issue. The amount sent is so small (under $10,000 Cdn) that it is of no consequence. It is important to you and to us, but not to government officials.
The package has gone through many countries so far and each step of the journey involves various levels of administration and such. The "hold" you refer to is nothing to be concerned about. When a package arrives at Casablanca, it changes over from "intercontinental" to the "African Logistics Network". It sounds ominous and scary but it's more an administrative thing. No one is inspecting the package or anything, it just changes who now is entrusted delivery. The package has gone from North America to Europe and now Africa, and each and every level of this has administrative procedures. Trust me on that, I lived it!!! It makes no difference to the package or contents.
In Africa, the company has several terminals or "hubs" in various countries and cities. Several governments there are full of corruption and often demand bribes in exchange for shipping/business licenses. The company avoids these demands by operating in countries nearby. It sounds complicated but is just the way the business works. But again, none of this affects your package, it is all administrative bureaucracy.

I do hope this helps you to understand the process. PLOG was great to me as an employee (esp. health benefits!) and they are wonderful to work with now. Their 5 Star Service Guarantee alone should put your mind at ease. When Francis told me how anxious you are, it surprised me. We've never had an issue with the packages we have sent overseas before, nor so many concerns. Worrying will not get the package there any sooner sir.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know, I am happy to help. Speaking of help, I must meet up some others at the Church for some Christmas fundraising. All the best of the season and thank you for allowing me to help.
There are plenty of things to worry about when dealing with overseas deliveries. This lad has nothing to worry about. Yet.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:10 pm

The lad had also contacted customer support. They told him the same as Wallly.

Goal is just to delay...no shenanigans yet
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Slow but consistent, that's how you reach 5 star quality customer costumer service.

I fixed that typo for you :D - Bertje

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:29 pm

The lad is still in panic mode and wrote to the minister to "do something". He lists various PLOG names and locations and "issues". Rev F finally told him off. He has also been signing his letters with a different name now so that will need to be addressed!!!
I am wondering what is going on, perhaps it is due to time zone differences between us. You wrote you had not contacted Walter, but he told me you did. He said he put you at ease, which is what he does, so I just need to know for certain what is going on at your end of things. Walter is a natural born problem solver and we are blessed to have him here in our midst.

Without being unkind, I would kindly ask you not to send me "shipment" issues associated with this package. I have no idea who Ron B****** is nor the whole process involved. I have enough here to keep me busy. If you have "shipping" issues, please contact Walter or the company. My time is limited here as we are so busy and the constant barrage of shipping details and your baseless worries is not needed. I have no idea what you expect me to do about issues in Casablanca that cannot better be handled by others.

I am also curious as to why you signed you message to me as "Patrick". Who is Patrick? This is causing me great concern here
as you told me you are named Richard.
Our sale today was a success. We made over $13,000 today with crafts, baking, and a silent auction. This will be seed money to assist future projects.
The money raised is more than the lad is receiving, so when things go wrong, he will now have something to beg for. I am sure he will try!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:12 pm

The lad will be pleased to find out that the parcel is in transit again.

Surely nothing can go wrong from this point on.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:58 am

The lad wrote back to the Reverend F that he misspelled his name of Richard to Patrick due to stress caused by shipping issues. Not very convincing! But the lad also said his friend and co-scammer could vouch for his integrity. Surprisingly, his co-scammer is me. So, the Rev. wrote to Miss V. asking for details.
I hope this note finds you well. As you are aware, we took your
recommendation and put our relief plans into action and have sent
assistance to your Ghana connection, Pastor R****** Q*****. I have
recently been overwhelmed by a series of messages full of worry and
anxiety where he expresses concern over the package as it makes its way
toward Ghana. I have no idea why he has seen fit to address shipping
company matters to me. That point notwithstanding, he has now signed
two messages with "Patrick" and not "Richard". Some members of our
congregation are worried that we did not do our proper investigation
into this man and his organisation, but jumped too soon, caught up in
the Christmas spirit as it were.
Therefore, I am asking you, how well do you know this man, and what
particulars can you provide about his orphanage. He told me he was so
worried about the package that he misspelled his name. I find that a
rather untenable statement. Can you please ease my mind and provide me
details of this man, the orphanage, etc. I hope that both you and I
have not been taken in by a charlatan.
You know I try to see the good in people but a couple of the senior
Chancel Guild members are now asking for details which even I don't
have. Please help me prevent a travesty here and at the same time renew
my faith in the good of people.
This created a great deal of anger in Miss V who sent a rather strongly worded letter to the fake Pastor.
What the heck has happened here??? I logged in to find copied messages from you about the package and thought that was unusual. What is this all about? Next, I find a message from Reverend C***** you have aroused suspicions about this whole matter by panicking over the package and then signing the wrong name to your messages???? Are you crazy or what? I copied it below.

First, I do not understand all this concern about a package which is in transit. If I understand correctly, it was sent and is making it way to you at a steady pace. What is the problem here? Now, by signing the wrong name, TWICE, you have got these starry eyed people wondering if they are being cheated.

YOU NEED TO FIX THIS! I will write back but first you need to get involved. You need to take pro-active action and show him you are representing a real orphanage. I suggest you get some kids together and hold up a sign or banner saying "We Love the H*** Lamb" or something like that which will convince them you are real. Next, you better watch what you write and stop signing other names to things. Third, you need to explain to me what this panic is over the package. It is moving and your obsession only draws attention to this and makes people wonder what is going on.
Richard, all you had to do was write a few nice emails, and then wait for the package. Now you panic and make a huge mess of this make it even worse by not remembering your own name!

Fix it as I suggest above or this might slip from our grasp! Christmas might be cancelled because of you. OR, it might be saved through you doing what is needed. It is in your hands.
So now the lad must make this right or he risks exposing this whole thing for what it is and he will get nothing. What a useless lad he truly is.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:52 pm

The lad is in panic mode still, and despite gentle suggestions for remedial actions, he is doing his best to avoid doing anything meaningful, relying instead on others to fix this for him.
He wrote this funny bit which is too good not to copy here!
I am not a bad man. Vicky,I am a Honest and decent man and cannot afford to let you down
He promises to make a video after the package arrives to say thanks etc. His co-scammer Vicky has to remind him there might not be a package if he continues to dawdle. She wrote, in part:
Someone there, either you, O*** A***, or K***** S****** needs to put together something to reassure the church about this. If you can make a video later, you can certainly do one now, and I suggest you do this, explaining to Francis what you wrote to me. This should be done today and sent to him. A short video of 1-2 minutes would convince him more than a thousand emails from me.

I suggested a picture with the banner and children in my last message. This would still be a great idea, especially if sent together with the video. I must repeat here that you must understand the church has serious doubts now and if you do not do something real and meaningfull, this will fall apart and no delivery will take place.
The lad must understand that he must take action, not have Vicky fix all this. Besides, a compliant lad is a happy lad. All he needs is some gentle guidance.......

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:27 pm

This lad really is lazy or stupid.....maybe both. Here is his proposal. Instead of fixing it, he sets the stage for a complete and total failure. If the photoshopping is in any way suspicious, he loses all.
We will get a picture of motherless babies CHILDREN here as they suggested.We ask an expert to Imburse an inscription in form of banner.How do you see it?
Vicky's reply was, in part:
I will advocate for you so we can make this happen but what you are proposing is, in my opinion, bound to fail. You must remember that it is you who is being vetted here, so YOU need to step up and do something of substance. You are avoiding this and making it complicated.
We shall see what he does........LOL

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:35 pm

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:42 pm

Wow, the lengths some lads will go to, to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

That lad has a solution.......to let someone else record a voice message!
The church welfare coordinator (R*** O******) will record a voice message this evening and we send it to Reverend f*******.will send you a copy also.

Thank
So Vicky wrote back
I am very disappointed in this course of action because it threatens all my efforts and the status of this project. R*** O***is NOT who has caused this mess, it is you Pastor R***. Why do YOU not send the message to Francis? Why is this delegated to someone who has NOTHING to do with causing this issue? The church does not want to hear from Rita Ofori, they want to hear from YOU. Do you honestly think that a recorded voice message from someone else is going to fix this???

I repeat what I said before, since you asked me for my opinion, you need to send a video message yourself. Not a voice message, a video one. Not from someone else, but from you.

If you stick to this course of action by having others attempt to "fix" this rather than yourself, I can see it being rejected and all we have worked for lost.

Step up and act like a man.
We shall see what happens.......if the lad lets a third party send the message it will be rejected LOL

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:43 pm

The lad finally acts, but acts in true idiot fashion.
I made the voice message myself and sent it to him.
Thank you
Vicky answers with
You asked me several times today for advice/assistance/opinions. I have shared these freely. However, throughout this, you have been avoiding doing simple things and ignoring what I say. Now you send me a message telling me you have sent a mere voice message to him, when clearly more was required. So in effect, you have wasted an entire day dithering like an old woman and then falling short of what is required.
I am at a loss to explain this, and fear for our common purpose.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:42 pm

i'm sure Sparky will post the email the lad sent with the "explanation" of him signing the emails with the wrong name.

This voicemai accompanied the email. (links to Soundcloud)

The ministry he mentioned does not give a hit on Google. There is one in Port Harcourt, running some schools though..
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:42 am

The lad sent the his explanation which is lengthy and insufficient. It is a repeat of what he sent Vicky noted above. Heart issues caused spelling issues is the gist of it.
Father F replies in a skeptical manner. His salutation is not to "friend" or "sir" or "Pastor R....." it is to "Mr. Q*******", a definite tactic used to distance him from the man from Ghana.
I am in receipt of your lengthy message, which, quite frankly, did not put my mind at ease. You will remember that I too have heart issues and have never made spelling errors of such magnitude as a result. Your claim is highly dubious in my opinion.
You sent a voice message to me, which, to my ears, sounds like a different voice than I listened to in our phone call the other day. I am not happy at present, and many of our parish are demanding answers from you.
I have been advised by some to stop delivery of the package until such time as you demonstrate to us, whether you truly are Richard or Patrick. It should be a simple matter. A voice message is insufficient, especially one which sounds different than the voice I heard the other day.
I want to see a video message so I can look into your eyes and see the soul of the man speaking. To know he is a true Christian and faithful to God. To see that he is indeed my friend Pastor Richard.

For your reference, I will state that I took it upon myself to contact Vicky and she vouched for you. That is a good start, but I need more than that. I have to be certain since young lives are in the balance here.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:52 am

It must have been a difficult night for the lad....so he writes Vicky with his ideas to fix this. Not surprisingly, these all fall short of the mark. This lad really is painting himself into a corner. He has not replied to church as he wants Vicky's input first. He denies there are two different people leaving messages, but it sure sounds like that to me. But that is peripheral to the main story.
I personally sent F***** that voice message and he sent my voice changed compared to when he spoke to on the phone.His words is attached below...

It should be a simple matter. A voice message is insufficient, especially one which sounds different than the voice I heard the other day.I want to see a video message so I can look into your eyes and see the soul of the man speaking. To know he is a true Christian and faithful to God. To see that he is indeed my friend Pastor R******.

That is still alright by me, but I do not mind as my conscience is clear that I did the voice message myself.The only problem is that I am not on social media (Whatsapp,facebook,instagram Twitter ...etc).I have not as well done this video message before as I do not have whatsapp on my phone.It may be difficult for me now. Though I am ready to do whatever he says to prove myself to shame the devil.

What I intend telling him now after hearing from you is...

I will tell him to call me any time of the day, be it midnight or any odd time, and I will speak to him to let him know that it is really Richard who spoke to him earlier.

Secondly, I will also give him the number of p***** m***** my assistant so that he can as well call him any time he wishes and confirm.

That is what I intend to tell him.

Thanks
Yesterday our lad offered to make a video of the orphans with their gifts, now he says doesn't know how. He keeps digging this hole deeper with every lie! Vicky replied:
We are in this together to fix this, and I find myself once again in a position to ask you to do something, all the while fearing you will ignore what I write. Yesterday, all day long, was an exercise in frustration for me as your "solution" was obviously not the magic fix you had hoped.

I understand not knowing simple tech things for recording a video. However, you have several people around you who can record this for you. You told F***** you would record the children when the package arrived, so therefore, he will know it IS possible to make a recording. Your words to the contrary just now will make that issue even worse. You do NOT need to be on social media to do this either. You make a video and attach it to an email. Simple. Ask a young person for help with this, they seem to have instincts for these sorts of things!

You put forth a proposal that he can call you or P****** M*****. This "solution" ignores what the man actually wrote to you! Basically, he told you the voice mail was NOT enough, and he wants to see you. So what do you do? Tell him more voice contact is available! The man just told you it was insufficient and you offer him more of the same, completely ignoring his words. Do you think disregarding him is the way to fix this? You are going a long distance detour here to fix something that could have been directly fixed yesterday in a few minutes.

Please do not forget that your intransigence affects not just you, but your friends and even the children we agreed to help. How are the children served here? You asked for my input, so here it is: by desperately avoiding a simple solution, you are denying the children what they need. We are all looking to you to fix this and show leadership and I see none of that. You know how this must be fixed and you refuse to do it, it is that simple. This truly saddens me.
We wait for developments now...........