More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:37 pm

The lad is still replying about how wonderful and noble he is and how Victoria ruined it for the children. However, he also says this
FRANCIS and co have a good intention but some few decide to frustrate their good cause
So he may hate Vicky, hate PLOG too, but he still believes in the church and its good works. He believes they actually did send a package and are full of good intentions, but that Bertje's evil shipping company stole the package. Nice to know the church bit was so convincing.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:41 am

The lad has been sending multiple daily messages to Vicky condemning her and just generally venting his spleen. She begs him to stop telling him it is keeping her up nights. Actually, "she" loves that he is still engaged and enraged!

Here are a few of his better lines.

The Netherlands Embassy in Ghana tagged you a big, Unrepentant fraudulent Fool

It is even confirmed you may be a Nigerian man and not a woman you are claiming to be

because you really caused me pain.All these Nigerian fraudsters claiming what they are not,I pity for you all.

I love how an embassy would use such undiplomatic language! Or that it is confirmed I might be this or that! Or how now I am a Nigerian scammer!
What an angry lad we have before us!!!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

SlyTripster
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by SlyTripster » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:07 pm

Does the Netherlands embassy have a full list of everyone they have tagged as a big unrepentant fraudulent fool? Good to know diplomats are hard at work with the important things.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:05 am

I replied that the Brazilian embassy said bad things about him. He has gone silent..........LOL

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:20 pm

I'm waiting for #BigUnrepentantFraudulentFool to trend.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:07 pm

The lad is very unhappy and very, very angry. In an effort to analyze and finally heal, Vicky offers up a quick assessment here, in the hopes he will get over it.
After the dust settled, you looked for any excuse to hide this fact blaming Chris, PLOG, me, etc. When you sat there sulking, a woman stepped up and carried out the task that a self proclaimed man could not do. You felt like your balls were cut off and are angry at me for your lack of self worth.
That should make him feel better!

She finished up with:
Your anger shows through loud and clear and I do believe you need some sort of counselling to deal with your anger issues. It upsets me to read your messages and it causes me sleepless nights thinking that someone out there who I at least considered an associate and possibly a friend, is so angry at me for achieving success, that he feels he must attempt to denigrate and ridicule. Please do not let this episode make you feel impotent.
Though the bait is over, he continues to try to get the last word in. As long as he is writing to Vicky, he is wasting time he could be scamming others with.
Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:25 pm

This has been fun !....with a safari to boot.

Clearly the lad is very frustrated (success!) And believes he has been chopped. (Success)

Kudos to Sparky for finding this idiot and dragging him into this. I was just along for the ride.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:50 pm

My lad is determined to get the last word....and he is not succeeding. Weeks after it was "over" he is still writing nasty notes and preaching the Gospel to me. I reply of course as the more time he wastes on me, the less time he has for others. Here are some excerpts from our exchanges. His letters are multi paragraphs long, and just spew piss and vinegar. It's great reading. These quotes below show how no matter how angry he gets, I applaud him for "letting it out" and venting. No point keeping it bottled up inside!

You told so many lies which you failed to acknowledge, but it will pay you better to look else where and move your life forward.

I thought you had gone away since there was silence here. It was heavenly. Sadly, you have returned to spew hatred and venom in an attempt to deflect from your own failings. I strongly suggest you stop writing me since it upsets me. I also suggest you look deep into your soul and see what a hypocrite you are. I will pray for you.

Internet Rat who have no conscience. Thats the type of human being you are.

No conscience? This from the man who professes to be a pastor who will steal from children!

Yes I lied about Togo,no problem,I steal from children no problem,But accept that you are a scammer,Fraudster an impostor and extortionist as well.

Ok sir, now we are getting somewhere. You admit you are a thief and a liar. Recognizing this human failing is the first step to living a better life. I can see you have anger issues and if venting this at me helps you then I will suffer the pains it causes.

I will always maintain that you are a fraudster /extortionist whether you admit that or not

I read your message and can sense the emotion behind it, and think in some ways, this must be good for you to vent, to purge the anger of your soul. It can be a catharsis. for you, and if I happen to be the lightning rod for this negative energy, I will gladly shoulder this burden to help you in your development.

In the spirit of that, I will not dredge up hurtful things such as you being arrested in a hotel with a man, or how you lied that the embassy said I was a Nigerian scammer who is a man. We will not even address your false accusations of extortion, which we now accept you made up all along. This is not the time for such finger pointing! It only makes things more embarrassing for you in the end.

No, what we need to do is seek an understanding between us, that this is not an argument about who is right and wrong, it is an opportunity to better ourselves. To this end I am sending the church $250 a month until this is all paid back. What are you going to do to make yourself a better person?

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:31 pm

:D :D

He's so frustrated. Love it.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule