More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans.......

Post by Bertje » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:48 am

Mr Chris,

I have read your mail and in a serious confusion.you asked me to check into a hotel which I did.

please I need us to meet and may be receive back what I have spent so that I will go back to Accra.I am left with no money with me here and do not know any body to get money from to go back to Accra.

On the issue of going to cotonou,it's what I cannot comment on now,my main concern is to go back to Accra Ghana this morning.please answer me because am stranded now after paying for the hotel with the last money on me.

I am surprised why all these are happening and you made no mention of how to meet me and reimburse me to go back to Accra,that have given some concern about your explanations .There are other secured places the parcels could be moved to than cotonou which is very far from here.Ghana is nearer to cotonou [lol, no it's not] please answer me so that I know what to do.
Thank you
Mr Chris,
I have just read your mail.

Its unfortunate that this type of things are happening to the parcel of your former colleague. You said that I should book into a hotel which I did.yoi made no mention of how to meet with me at least to settle my bills so that I can go back to Accra Ghana.I cannot comment on the cotonou matter.Are there are no alternative secured places you could arrange with the security agencies to keep your parcels for safe keeping here at lome?Ghana is nearer to cotonou,

Please am stranded here and do not know what else to do.pleaaw if you are really sure of what you are telling m,I please with you to arrange for a meeting with me this Friday morning so that you could reimburse me to go back to Accra.I have nothing on me again to travel back to Accra please.
Waiting for your answer now so that I will know what to do.
Thanks.
Chris is tied up with dealing with this situation, and won't be able to respond any time soon.

ETA
Good morning Mr Chris,
Please could you arrange for a meeting so that we meet and sort out things at least to settle he hotel bill and other expenses incurred by me.I am stranded here at the hotel and you said nothing about it even when you told me.to check into the hotel your having online.meetkngs cannot stop you from.meeting me or picking your calls,that does not sound professional.
Please treat as important if what you are telling.memis true.
I am waiting now
Thanks.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans.......

Post by Bertje » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:20 am

In about an hour , the Recipient will receive this:
Chris wrote: Dear mr. M

First of all, let me apologize for the circumstances you are finding yourself in. It was in no way my intention for you to experience any of the inconveniences you are describing. [hehehe :twisted: ]

I had intended to meet with you this morning, reimburse you for your costs, and transfer the parcel into your custody. However, the decision of our Board of Directors to shut down our Lomé operations and the transfer of all parcels there to the hub in Cotonou are throwing a spanner in the works and I have had to change my plans.

I am currently at Lomé Tokoin airport, about to board a private plane to Cotonou to supervise the transfer of parcels there so I won't be able to meet you today. To answer your question regarding the location: Cotonou is our closest secure hub in the region. If there were other options available to us, we certainly would have opted for those. 

I would recommend you travel to Cotonou, a mere 150 kilometers away, to meet me. Plog will reimburse you for any costs and will help you to secure transportation (for you and the parcel) back to Accra. As stated in my previous email, you are entitled to Class A Premium Compensation , with an additional USD 750.

I would like to point out that, unlike what you seem to think, Cotonou is closer to Lomé than it is to Accra. The distance between Accra and Cotonou is more than double than the distance between Lomé and Cotonou. It would be in your best interest to travel directly to Cotonou, in my opinion.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
kind regards
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

Post by Bertje » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:28 am

Subject: You are not being fair to. Me. You treated me bad. I leave you to your conscience

Thank you for keeping me stranded. [you're welcome!]

God will see me through. If you meant well for this issue, you could have made time to meet me knowing fully well that I am star des and cannot even lay for the hotel bill you told me to check into. You want to board a private jet to Cotonou and want me to come to cotonou, with what will I come with? With legs in a place I know not neither did you provide any address. There is no guarantee that What you are saying is true neither will I expe t a better treatment there. Well will forward this to the sender in Canada as the story is becoming dicey and unrealistic.

Do not worry, we will get back to you as I am not competent to comment further.

For you not to have met with me, not giving me a traceable addressnot making time to see me, and telling me you cannot answer any call some few ours ago and now boarding a private jet raises my curiosity.

Thank you as time will tell. I am just a messenger and the people con seemed will take it up with you and your stories.
Thank you
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:04 pm

Walter replies to our lad, placing the compensation matter squarely on his shoulders where it belongs. Also, how could the lad be expecting personal meetings with people in the midst of all this?
It is also time for questions such as the motor bike and a large package.....was he just going to take the cash?
Hopefully, Walter will still have time to make those suet feeders for the youth group sale this weekend. He hates to disappoint the kids.

Good Morning Sir

It is minus 30* here this morning and my old bones do not like this deep cold. I hope it is more comfortable where you are. I have been reading through my messages sir and feel badly here as I try to understand what has happened. There is so much confusion, but if we examine what we know and what we then need to find out, problems can be solved.
1. The violence seems over and no one was seriously hurt. Thank God for that. No package is worth losing lives over.
2. The Lome warehouse was compromised and the contents were relocated for safe keeping to the nearest facility which would match Lome for security standards.
3. Our package is unharmed/uncompromised.
4. Cotonou is closer to Lome than Accra, so you are, thankfully, closer to the package than you would be by returning empty handed to Accra.
5. The compensation issue/expenses is something I offered to assist you with yesterday, twice, and you completely ignored my offers of help to process this quickly. I understand you are upset, but when I tried to fast track your claim, you ignored my attempts to assist. That hurt my feelings.
6. You said C***** B***** is avoiding you, and I think that is harsh. Given the enormous amount of logistical issues involved in changing a base of operations in a matter of hours, he is rather busy, don't you think? Yes, you and I are entitled to answers, but he is dealing with literally truck loads of packages and cannot meet personally with everyone affected by this in the midst of a crisis to discuss this with every customer.

Now that we have agreed on facts, let us see what we can do about resolving this. It is not even 7am here, so I cannot get answers just yet. I will have my breakfast and then see about getting answers and finding solutions. I just need a little time to do this.

In the meantime, I have a couple of questions for you. In all the forwarded messages from yesterday you mentioned a motor bike. How are you planning to get a large package back to Accra while riding on a motorbike? That seems rather odd considering there are heavy and bulky items inside. Also, are you safe now and have somewhere to rest and eat while we fix this?

I was going to make some suet feeders for the woodpeckers this morning for the youth group's Winter Wonderland fundraiser. I will put that project on hold for today and find a way through this mess. I am sorry to see what has happened but the best way forward is with solid solutions. Keep up your faith sir, you are not in this alone.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:17 pm

Walter, a man under the influence of the renowned Rev. F***** from the church, sent a separate, private note to the lad to lift his spirits.
Sir, I just had a thought. When a person finds himself in a situation which seems overwhelming, don't forget, God is always there to guide you. Rev F****** tells us that often, and he is correct. Please remember though, this is not your fault. You did not cause this. Often we blame ourselves for things like this, but remember, this situation is not your fault. Don't shoulder the blame. That is counterproductive.
Keep the faith, we will fix this, and don't think of this as complete and utter failure. This is just part of a journey in life which I will walk with you.

I don't mean to preach son, I just wanted to reach out to you while my breakfast is cooking.

I will be in touch soon.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:20 pm

Oh my.....this poor lad and would be thief is in dire straits.
Good day sir. I am just sitting outside as I do not know the way forward Considering the mail below sent by.hris by 11.30am here in Lomé. Motor.ike is the only means of transportation within the city of Lomé and not for interstate journeys. I do not know what to do. Richard have no money to assist me pay for the hotel as my time is up and they kept my luggage till when I pay them, so am just hapless as no money on me now. If you can, you my send me money by money gram or western union so that I will receive it and sort out myself. Even if it entails going to cotonou, how do I continue to a place I know not.
Name,,, N**** M*****

I'd you can send me some money by money gram or western union money transfer, I will re dive it and sort out myself.
Thank you. N*****
I will have Walter think about it. Perhaps the moneygram hotline could help this poor "I want to steal from orphans" lad out of a bind? I do notice he never mentions how he would get the package back home.

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:33 pm

Do not send him to the Moneygram chatbot, just imagine the amount of money he will spend...

I am enjoying this sooooo much
:pig:x92 :robot:192'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:49 pm

With all manner of bad luck, the lad is just drifting and uncertain. Walter has written again knowing his kind words will resonate with a lad who is stranded.
Dear Sir:

I do apologi\e for the unseemly delay, but I do have an update.
1. Please tell me you are safe and sound. That is my priority.
2. I had the package tracked and it is indeed in Cotonou, so it is safe. You can track it too or Pastor R******* can if you don't have the tracking number.
3. Without receipts etc, I don't know how much money you are in need of.
4. I am about to contact C****B***** and speak rather harshly to him, and will copy you this message. I want him to understand in no uncertain terms he owes you more than just words.

Please keep the faith.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:11 pm

Walter now writes directly to Bertje to demand compensation. Of course it is to be paid for in person when the lad gets to Cotonou.....but no matter. The lad is not responding to messages for a couple of hours, so either his phone is dead or he is traveling back home. We shall see.
Dear Mr B****:

I am writing to you full of pain and concern for a man left stranded in Lome because of actions you have taken regarding the Lome warehouse. I understand the safety issues and the logistical issues you must deal with. As a former office manager for PLOG, I totally "get it" as the young people say.
However, beyond the "bottom line" and beyond "business" concerns, there must be room in this equation for the human factor. My church has been trying to assist an orphanage home in Ghana, and through their kindness and understanding, many young people will have better lives. Even with the security issues in Lome affecting things, my Ghana friends never wavered in their faith and they willingly, almost gladly, assumed the task of collecting the package themselves.
Yesterday's incidents are regrettable and I applaud your fast thinking and ability to safeguard packages etc. But what of people who were to meet you? What about them? How we address them says a lot about who we are as people. Are we just businessmen pursuing dollars or are we businessmen with a moral compass?
You have safeguarded the package but not the recipient. To me, it is an abomination to leave things this way.
With the package in Cotonou now, and more travel suggested to Mr N***** M*****, what are you offering him in return? We have discussed compensation and now we need to re-visit this matter.
He not only needs compensation for his travel, lodgings, meals etc, but I want his expenses compensation to be doubled to cover him handsomely for this. Further, I want him to receive the sum of $1000 over and above his expense compensation, to cover him for all the stress your actions put him through. This money is to be paid to him in person by you in Cotonou when he gets there to pick up the package.
I know how the company works and usually people are told "we can't do that". But you and I both know that it IS possible and MUST be done in the instance.

I know you acted in the interests of the company after the incident yesterday, now let us act in the interest of a loving and caring man who has been left alone in cold, unfeeling world.
Hopefully the lad now knows he has a friend out there..........

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:55 pm

Chris wrote to Walter, with the Recipient in CC
Dear mr. D

thank you for your email.

I regret that I have not been able to meet with mr. M. However, the circumstances were such that plans were made, and then changed again 5 minutes later based on new insights, new problems and new directives from my superiors. To put it bluntly, the shit hit the fan and it was my task to prevent it spraying all over the room. This left me with little time (if any) to think, let alone to meet mr. M.

The situation mr. M is finding himself in is to be regretted, there is no doubt about that. As for compensation, as indicated in my earlier email, besides the Class A Premium compensation already offered to him I have been authorized to pay an additional USD 750 (and anyone that will be able to personally retrieve their parcel in Cotonou). I agree with you that mr. M situation is exceptional however, and I am willing to accommodate your request for even more compensation. This seems only reasonable to me.

As for mr. M's current situation:  with all due respect, I do not agree that mr. M has been "left alone" as you say. I have been in constant contact with mr. M, updating him about the situation as it was developing. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have not been able to meet with him, but other than that there was nothing more I could have done. The fact that mr. M states he is now stranded in Lomé is regrettable, but I don't feel it is my responsibility. Surely, if you would travel somewhere, you would have made arrangements for your return before departing on the journey. There is an incomprehensible lack of preparation here that I can not be blamed for.

Furthermore, on several occasions I have asked mr. M to email me an overview of the costs he had incurred and any invoices he has received in relation to his trip to Lomé. Had he done so, I could have made arrangements for compensation even in my absence. However, mr. M did not provide me with any details whatsoever that would enable me to enable me to do so. Again, this lack of cooperation is not to be held against me.
I am still dedicated to helping both you and mr. M, but I need mr. M to work with me to be able to do so.

My recommendation is (as I have told him) for him to come to Cotonou at his earliest convenience so we can arrange for the transfer of the parcel. Class A Premium compensation is available, as well as the additional USD 1000,00 as you requested. The only thing that mr. M has to do is show up in Cotonou. Frankly, I don't know how I can make it any simpler. 

kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:36 am

Some excerpts from a long email.
Mr. M wrote:
I feel disturbed after reading your defensive mail.i am not regretting my coming to Lome,its all for the sake of doing God work which I am meant to suffer such humiliations I encountered today because of your not being a man of your words.I feel saddened.I will not really go into details but Pastor Richard who sent me will pass all the information as they will be relayed to him and he will comment adequately. If I may recall to you all that have happened,you will actually know that you created a room for suspicion from the onset.

Before I came to lome it took you time to release your contact address to me,when you did you said you were working from outside your facility which is understandable.I arrived lome full of hope based on what I was told to pick up the parcel immediately and return to Accra Ghana.saying that my predicament is as a result of incromphensive lack of preparation is an understatement which lacks merits

With what I have seen in lome,how do you think I will not be frustrated again if I come to Cotonou.If what you are saying is true,Nothing stops you from giving out information of your location in cotonou,or you think I will just come to cotonou and start over the same urly affairs again?

I am really pained and will not want to write further but to let you know that I suffered a humiliation which I have not experienced or seen before in life.The hotel called in the police and accused me of staying in their facility and does not want topay.I was ridiculed and arrested to the police station.I wept like a child.If you have not given me your word to check into the hotel,I would have sat at the border post till the next day.In any case the police listened to all I said and they tried to assist me.They took me to that place you gave as an address and well the findings there is that there is no such office opposite the banque de Togolaise.The police also infact assisited me to get some information about the proposed attack on your facility through the help of the chief control room officer in Togo. Well the details are there [I'm very curious which details there are about a fictitious raid?] and will be furnished to Pastor Richard who may be in the position to address the issue.

For now hotel seized my phone and my ID card but the National police command have intervened.Pastor Richard will be here in Togo on Saturday to finish the matter and get the matter resolved and pay the hotel and the next action will be determined by him as the hotel authorities took the matter serious. The records are there and they will issue a receipt tomorrow which I will show you as an evidence by tomorrow as soon as pastor Richard comes here.Pastor Richard is retired senior police officer who took up the work of God for the kingdom sake,so he does not want any problems.He told me to be calm in this matter as Reverend Francis taught him the need to be patient and calm in all situations.

I wish you well in cotonou.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:23 pm

Well it seems our lad is about to be rescued. This just arrived this morning.
Mr Walter,Good morning.pastor R***** have just arrived lome this Saturday morning and in the police Head quarter to sort things out so that my phone and Is cars will be released by the hotel and clear me from the mess I found myself which you may not know the magnitude and you continue to emphasize on compensation.Money is not everything please. .However note that we are not much keen about the issue of compensation as we are not sure if the safety of what we are into.If we are really on the same playing ground,Chris could have not taken our parcel to cotonou along side others since he knew we are around to pick the parcel from Accra.That is one issue the police raised.However Richard will talk to you and Reverend F***** later today.Thank you.
It looks very unlikely we could get these lads to Cotonou now. Darn, the fun was just starting! However, in his message yesterday (Bertje posted it above) he remarks that his "pastor" was once a senior police officer who took up the work of God It is fascinating that if this is all true. A couple of months ago, the "pastor" rationalised that if the orphans got 20% of the package value, and thieves kept the rest, then they were still doing God's work. Now this pastor who steals is also revealed to have been a police officer! Two trusted positions in the community and yet now he is an internet scammer. These lads just continue to sink lower and lower.........

Walter however is keeping an open mind and cheerful heart.
There is much in what you wrote, but sadly, much more that remains to be spoken. Please take your time, and with Pastor R******, compose a detailed report. I am not clear on everything at this point, but will of course listen to everyone. I don't know all that happened in Lome, but my sources tell me the package was taken to Cotonou. The details of which we all need to understand.
For now, I am pleased to hear from you and am glad you are safe.
I am assisting the youth group with their fundraiser today. I was up late finishing off the woodpecker feeders and will be loading up the feeders plus other garden ornaments I make. I have always found woodworking relaxing. I make those wooden "wishing wells", plywood cut out figures, the reindeer, whirligigs, and lots of bird feeders and bird houses. Anyway, I will probably see Francis there and will update him on what I know.
It is "only" minus 23 today, so it is warming up here. I would imagine it is somewhat warmer where you are.

Stay safe my friend and know you are not walking this journey alone.
Walter may have to start sending videos again on how to make things, the lads were quized on the videos about reindeer before Christmas, forcing them to watch them and use up data.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:03 pm

It was very quiet yesterday and the lads are now back home and licking their wounds. Sadly, they seem to believe PLOG is not a real company and that Walter ("the problem solver") may be part of the conspiracy. Fascinating how they have no faith in the "retired employee", or PLOG but still believe in the church. Also, the lad wrote to his co-scammer Vicky copying a whole slew of emails detailing what happened. He seems convinced something happened to the package, but not what the "official" story is.

This is the lad's letter, which is long, and I apologise for that. However, the details are wonderful reading if you wish to take the time.
The recipient who went to lome to receive the parcel and had a bitter
experience between Thursday and Friday.The recipient Mr M**** arrived lome
on Thursday morning.Mr Chris of PLOG lome could not give an
adequate description of their office there in lome.He just told Mr m****
that he could be seen at (2447 Avenue**********)Across Banque
Togolaise,direct number +31-6*********.The young man went to the address
and called him and he started telling stories that he was in a police
station.He said that their ware house was attacked that day.He told the
young man to check into a hotel at about 6pm on Thursday and he will pay
the bill by Friday morning.He Musah checked into the British hotel Lome.On
Friday morning,Chris changed his line of story that all the parcels have
been moved to cotonou in Benin Republic over night.He did not come to
settle the hotel bill and that young man was short of money.The hotel
called in the police and m****usah was arrested and detained that he checked
into a hotel and refused to pay. Luckily a superior officer came an
listened to him and ordered for investigation.Thorugh out Friday,the police

1) Went to the address the chris of PLOG gave and there was
no such office there as that pace was a drinking palour.

2) The police had to assist and went to the central investigation
center to confirm if there was any 24 hour crime report of a crime of
breaking into any ware house in Togo,there was no such report.

3) They the police tried to see if the former officer of PLOG
mr chris F******* who was purported to be arrested is in any detention
facility of the police in lome,there was no report of that.

The question the police were now asking is that since Mr m**** came from
Accra to pick up our parcel,and the so chris is aware that he was
around,why did he move the parcel meant for Accra to Contonou? Why did they
not apply for security protection of their facility than claiming to have
moved to cotonou over night? If he is in lome,why was he using the
telephone number( +31***********) instead of getting a togo sim which is
more cheaper mantain?The truth is that they are suspecting that chris was
not picking calls fromLome metropolis by their GPRS check of the number
destination.I had to travel on Friday night to Togo to rescue Mr M****.
Well you may not be aware,I retired as a senior police officer to do Gods
work as required of God to do.I took a letter from Aflao District police
command head quarters which is around the border area.The police Lome Togo
gave me the needed assistance. With their investigations they asked the
hotel to settle amicably with mr m**** the man I sent to Togo.The police in
Togo simply told me to go as there seems to be no trace of chris and there
is trace of any criminal act against Mr M****.If the Chris of PLOG
is saying the truth he could have handed over the parcel to mr m**** since
he is aware that m**** is already in Lome because of the said High value
parcel.

I was in lome myself and go ttthis report and not hear say evidence. I did
not go to church today because I was away to sort out this matter and came
back to Accra this 2pm Sunday.The police said in clear terms that they have
been receiving series of such reports, that if Mr m**** was from
cotonou,they could have claimed that the parcel have been moved to
Accra,but since is from Accra,they will now claim that they moved to
cotonou which is not too far from Nigeria.The Togolese police got into this
conclusion because the border between Togo and cotonou in benin Republic is
closed.The central Togolese police called the border officials to ask if
there is any luggage that have been checked and crossed the border between
the night of Thursday and Saturday morning,they said no,because only light
luggage are meant to pass across to Benin Republic, they confirmed that no
such entry of such movement in Hila-Conji which is the border town between
Togo and benin Republic.

Reverend F******,Well I returned to Accra with Mr m**** this afternoon and
saw your mail.I do not want to stress you with messages but will only
forward the last few mails from chris to confirm that there are some sort
of falsehood which I may not like to go into for personal reason. Why
should we be allowed to suffer such a loss and humiliation? What is the
gain of stressing us to travel from Accra to lome and wants us t travel
again to cotonou for what? If we are really Disciples of Christ, should we
be allowed to suffer this shame/disgrace and loss?
Our heroic minister is just shocked at the news and his mind is reeling from the conflicting stories and bits of information.
I have read your note re-read it many times, and the other two messages which arrived. To be truthful, I don't know where to start. If this note is disjointed, please overlook that as I try to wrap my mind around all the things you have said.

Yesterday at a fundraising event, I spoke to Walter privately who told me much of what you told me. However, like Walter, I was waiting for details. At the moment I am at a loss to explain this series of events. I rely on what Walter told me, and he sent copies of his correspondence with a man named Chris B****. Walter has only those references too. What you are telling me is that Walter was being misled too, and that this Mr B**** is a liar.

All I can say is we (at this end) need to get busy and find out what happened. We have sent thousands of dollars worth of aid to you for the orphans and we will be demanding answers. We will find out where the package is and find a way to get it to you. I cannot but think that crimes in Lome were orchestrated by Chris B****.

Please let us keep the communications open between us and give me some time to help you and us and the orphans get this resolved.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:20 am

The lad is quite suspicious of everyone and everything......except Rev F and the church. Incredible. However, now his suspicions have fallen on Walter and that stings!
Thanks for your mail.we are waiting patiently for the outcome of your findings.But you should start from the take off point if walter who is said to be a retired staff of PITH handed over the parcel to a registered office of pith,that is the first question to be answered,all others are secondary.Walter wrote to say that the parcel have been tracked to cotonou which is my area of curiosity to the reliability of the informations we have all these time received form him.I tracked the parcel contrary to walter claim that the parcel is in cotonou and there is nothing like that as they have deleted all information from their website.
What a slap in the face to one of the hardest working committee members. They are suggesting Walter has been involved in some skullduggery?
Francis is angry, but measured in his response.
I am rather upset by something you wrote. You are implying that Walter is somehow negatively involved in this matter? I must caution you on this point. Walter is a dear friend, a man of integrity. To make such a claim you need a motive and I see none there.
People steal because they need things, and their immediate needs outweigh the poor moral choices they make. Walter has no needs. There is no motive, no gain for him. If you wish to suggest he is not who I think he is because of a package being tracked somewhere where you think it isn't, you need a lot more than suspicion. There is a whirlwind of information out there, both truth and lies, and for you to garner the conclusion that Walter is responsible makes me angry.

I know you are aware of Walter's assistance for our fundraisers with his wood crafts etc. But, you will not be aware of the following things because on Walter, his wife and I know these things he did recently. These are not the acts of a bad man.

1. Walter donated 25 turkeys to local families in need at Christmas.
2. Walter sponsored 3 families for gifts at Christmas who lost jobs/money due to covid.
3. Walter helped to secure employment for several men locally. His connections and endorsements helped men who had given up, to have faith again.
4. He and his wife weekly trips to the seniors residence, where he plays piano and she sings to help entertain the residents. They also take home baking.
5. When the local animal shelter was short of funds for all the dogs and cats, who do you think it was who dropped off almost 2 dozen bags of food and left it on the doorstep? It was Walter again because my son helped him lift the bags.

So, when you say something negative, you can see why I am upset. However, I will find answers to this matter. I know you are upset and so am I. It is awful what has happened, but to now blame Walter is truly shocking to me.
These lads are blaming everyone but themselves.......and soon it will come out that it is all their fault.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:42 pm

The lad is now backtracking on his suspicions about Walter. That warms the heart..............
I repeat myself. am not thinking anything negative about Mr.W*****because he is innocent.He did send the parcel by submitting it to the office, but the officials there may be funny in his absence,that is what I think.Chris and his cohorts are not being sincere
And then this
Please help us tell mr Walter that we all love him and his family
Followed by this.......oops that is not a vote of confidence, it is a guilt trip for money LOL
If you can assist us with some money to build up while we wait for the outcome of your investigation,we will be happy.
Our befuddled minister writes back
I do have to return to a couple of points which do concern me and I do not wish to cause offence to you or Mr M****. However, if bribes are involved, it could well explain why the police revealed nothing about incidents. If that is true, it will be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff here.
There is another concern of mine and that is motive. If Chris B***** wanted to cause harm to Mr M****, he could have actually met with him, but he did not, so that is not an issue. If he wanted to steal, he could have manipulated the shipping records and claim it was lost, and then file an insurance claim. This did not happen either. He could say the package was stolen during the raid, but again, he did not. What does Chris B**** stand to gain here? As a former police officer you would know that motive is important, so that question continues to baffle me.
With regards to Walter I will share what you wrote with him. I also know that Walter is a decent man who does not hold grudges.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Wow, the situation regarding the Lome package is still rather fluid! Lots of accusations being tossed hither and yon, lots of innuendo, and lots of fun too. Walter asked the PLOG agent direct questions and rec'd this reply.
I am equally baffled by mr. M**** allegations that I provided him with a false address.Please ask mr. M**** wh ich address I provided to him. Then please verify this address here: https://www.regus.com/en-gb/togo/lome/*******************. I don't think it is my fault that mr. M**** was unable to find the offices, and apparently ended up in a drinking parlor. One would almost expect that he visited one (or rather: several) before attempting to visit me? His voice did sound rather slurred and incoherent when he called me, come to think of it.
Since the lad mentioned the drinking establishment, it's nice to toss that back at him!
I was unaware that Mr M**** was in a bar drinking and missed your meeting. No one told me he had this vice before, but if he was slurring his words and incoherent, perhaps he is blaming you for his own failings. Perhaps he spent all his money at the drinking establishment and that is the reason he had no funds left for a hotel.

I would caution you not to call him a liar. We are still seeking all the facts. But if he was drinking perhaps his memory is off a bit.
The only landmark the lad mentioned was a bar. Somehow that has morphed into him being there and Chris now remembering his words were slurred. Walter now projects this to it being the lad's secret vice and spent his money on cheap booze and having nothing left for a hotel.

Can it get any worse?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:20 pm

The lad has gone silent with every character.....it would appear he has clued in he will not be able to steal from the orphans after all. Poor lad, he is an ex cop who steals from children, now serving as a man of the cloth stealing from kids again. What a fine specimen!

Just after that post, the lad replied that he was tired of all the accusations and wants to focus on how to get the package. Then lobbed a couple of cheap shots at PLOG. Sad that he doesn't appreciate 5 Star Service.
Anyway, it just so happens that his co-scammer Vicky has a sister who loves to travel.....and wants to see animals in Africa. There just happens to be a safari camp in Benin at the Pendjari park and since the package is in Cotonou, it is a perfect fit! All she has to do is go to Benin, meet with Chris, and all will be well. No doubt she will be able to arrange a meeting and keep the appointment without any issues. She will be escorted to the warehouse as the lad was supposed to be, and collect the package. All the things the lad could have had for himself will now be enjoyed by her.

Once she has the package, all the lad has to do is meet her at the safari camp for his share................

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:58 am

After several emails back and forth, the new plan is developing where the thieving Pastor and his co scammer Vicky are now working actively together. Vicky will go to Benin where Bertje and Bware have a resort/safari camp near the national forest. While she is on holiday, Vicky will meet up with the PLOG agent and collect the package. The thieving pastor is waiting for Vicky to be shafted by the PLOG agent like his associate was in Togo. Somehow, I have a feeling things will be different this time, and that Mr. B from PLOG will live up to his company's 5 Star Service. It will be so easy.......all the pastor has to do is come to Benin to collect his share.......

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:54 pm

Things are simmering away in the background as Vicky prepares for her holiday to the safari camp in Benin with her sister. The lad wrote to her
We are all ok here and we are our best to make ends meet.I am happy that you are making efforts to be there to pick up the parcel.I just hope things will workout the way they projecting it in cotonou.
Lets keep our fingers crossed.lets see how it goes.
Thanks,
It looks like things will go well, although there are many many connecting flights etc to get to the camp. It will be exhausting travel, but I am sure the experts at PLOG will come through. They always do.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:34 pm

The lad writes to Vicky, she is livid with his message.
Ok.Thanks for your update and I wish you safe trip.If you arrive cotonou,you should send me an email and the phone number you are using at cotonou so that we can be in touch.sim cards are cheap there as we were told,so you may buy a Sim card and send me the number,I will call you to know the state of affairs.I would not mind coming there in person if the need arises and see you.
Thanks
After she has spent a lot of time getting things in place for travel, the lad now says he can go to Benin after all???? She is not happy.
Sir:

I received both of your messages and now sit here incredulous after reading them! After the incident in Lome (Togo), your associate Mr M**** went home after you rescued him, and nothing further happened. I asked you what the plan was and you had no plan. After all the time spent on this, you and he ran home like scared puppies. It was in this vacuum that I had to step up and figure something out. Now, after going to all the trouble of travel requirements, you write to me and say you could be there in person . So what have all my efforts been for? To find out within two days of my departure that you are able and willing to travel to Benin has hit me like a slap in the face! Why didn't you just step up like a man in the first place and go there?
To know I have several connecting flights and layovers awaiting me, and travel to places I cannot even pronounce the name of, you now say you can go to Benin?

I am raging and seething with anger. I feel used and dirty.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:50 am

The lad wrote back with all manner of flimsy excuses but his attitude can be summed up in one line he wrote:
I may come to cotonou when you succeed
In other words, he is content to sit back and wait for the prize. Vicky is still upset
Do you not see the point here? You are okay with me travelling 9000 kms to collect the package because you cannot travel fewer than 400. You just wrote that when I succeed you will then and ONLY then travel !!! In other words, your travel is predicated on me succeeding on my own. Instead of offering help and share the burden, you offer only to help celebrate success.

Then you wonder why I am upset?
The lad will soon either back peddle some more or just ignore things. It is almost time for the attacks on his manliness. Apart from being a thief and a liar, a man willing to steal from orphans and possibly a retired police officer who is now a scammer posing as a minister who steals from orphans, he is not much of a human being. He is a sad, sad person on so many levels. I think Vicky will be having the time of her life in Pendjari and PLOG will redeem itself and finally deliver the package.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:03 pm

The lad has shown little interest in the adventure now, and as Vicky is in Benin now, she will receive top notch service from PLOG. Because her service will be incredible, she will know the lad and his misadventures were just incompetence on his part. Vicky will keep the money and give the "stuff" in the package to worthy orphans, but not for the lad. When he asks for his share of the cash, he will find since he failed and had no back up plan, he gets nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, he will have memories......

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:30 pm

The lad has proven indifferent to what is going on, so we have just wrapped up the story. Basically, Vicky flew to a safari resort in Benin for a holiday with her sister. Then PLOG delivered the package to them. After removing the cash from the package and accepting a rather large cash gift from PLOG for "all the trouble", she then asked them to contact the orphanage in Ghana and deliver the electronics etc. The orphanage has no knowledge of the Ghanian scammer (though there was no real contact!) and the lad was told this. He denied it and now claims he was going to give his share of the prize to the charity all along.
So after a short safari, but an entertaining one, the lad is back home much the poorer for his journey but still defiant. This all started with a scam email in early November, and the lad was turned to pursue a non existent package. He sent a trophy video, had a safari, and rescued a friend from police custody in Togo.
I hope people enjoyed watching the bait develop and how the lad's greed led him to travel. I still like the pre-Christmas focus on the wooden reindeer, but that's just me! Thanks to Bertje for all his roles and tech stuff that take a few emails and make it all seem real!

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:31 pm

Well done!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:58 pm

The lad is trying desperately to get the last word in.....and I won't let him LOL

Excerpts listed below.
I want to let you know that I had the intention of putting mine back to the children I have joy in assisting the less privileged but you had joy of sharing from it out share greed.
My personal favourite was a one word answer he sent.
Rubbish
.you are all fraudulent beasts looking for whom to devour or extort money
I had also thought we will work together and I will show you certain good things but you turned out to be thorn on my flesh.
I think this is the lad's way of saying thank you, he had a good time!