More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More orphans.......

Post by Bertje » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 am

He keeps getting himself in more trouble. Self-baiting lads are the best.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Our lad did not reply to Vicky, but he did modify his plans which he had shared with her. Instead, he wrote to Rev F******** and said
we need to work as a team despite the short comings as a result of issues that arose due to error.
And the ever popular statement
. I can NEVER LIE TO YOU.
Since the lad refused to address the minister's concerns, it might be time for the package to be frozen, just to ramp things up a bit.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:29 pm

The lad did send a video after all, explaining he did in fact send the voicemail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-yGf5374IA

Guess the parcel is not on hold...... Nothing can go wrong now
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:56 am

The man did send the video, and it has been accepted as an apology and all is right with the world. I love happy endings! Rev. F***** wrote to the lad full of compassion and humility at the lad's sincerity. (Please forgive me if I get emotional here ......)
Dear Friend:

I have to tell you how much relief I have felt upon seeing your video message. It is as though the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you for going the extra mile to help an old man who has felt caught in the middle of forces beyond his control.
Since the other day I have not been sleeping well, full of anxiety and worry about things. There is no need to repeat them here. The congregation is very protective of our charities and of me, and their concern was manifested in recent developments. Your video message not only removed doubts, but served as such an uplifting message of faith, hope, and belief in a better world if we allow the better angels of our nature guide us, even through dark times.

I saw in your eyes, a man of integrity, decency and an open and welcoming smile. The eyes are the mirror to the soul, and you have passed any and all tests with us here. I apologise for having to go through this mini ordeal, but I am glad we have come through it together. Our bonds are renewed, as is our faith. God bless us all.

I must share some good news that Walter informed me the package is quite close to you now, and with Christmas day drawing near, this is blessed and welcome news indeed.

Tomorrow night is the longest night of the year and we traditionally have a service of remembrance for all the people who have died, and are still mourned, missed and loved. It is held on this evening because for those who mourn, it truly is the longest night of the year. The winter solstice also coincides with the coming of the Christ child, and how His presence has changed our lives.

From across the world, I send you my outstretched hand of friendship and look forward to sharing these holidays with you and your flock of faithful in Ghana.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:20 am

Plog wrote: Dear Sir, Madam,

Good news. Your parcel has arrived at our secure Lome Hub and is being prepared for delivery. Shortly, the parcel will be at your doorstep!

As the parcel is marked as a HVP (High Value Parcel), we require that the recipient of the parcel identify themselves prior to delivery and at the moment of delivery. To do so, please send us a copy of a valid government issued ID. If you do not have a valid ID, our proprietary Biometric Identification Procedure is available to you at no additional costs.

After the Pre-delivery Identification has been completed, I will contact you to schedule your delivery!

Please note that the combination of huge shipment volumes and COVID-19 measures may cause delivery delays. To ensure delivery before Christmas, the Pre-delivery Identification has to be completed no later than tomorrow.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheerio

Bernard Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:10 pm

The lad wrote back full of joy. His reply is partially quoted below.
Thanks for your soothing mail. Your mail indeed revived my dampened spirit. I had a sound sleep and continuously thanked God for reviving this relationship. The people all here are in a joyous mood in reading your Fatherly mail coupled with the sweet words of encouragement
Now that the rift has been healed, all that remains to be done is to get that package delivered! It does my heart good to know we are in the home stretch now.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:18 pm

The recipient provided PLOG with an ID (which seems to be a real one)

Obviously, a mere voter card is insufficient. We are dealing with a High Value Parcel after all

They also provided a very precise delivery address:
TIAFA NORWAY, OPPOSITE SECOND GOIL FILLING STATION
With instructions as clear as this, we have nothing to worry about.

The recipient will receive this email in the course of tomorrow morning (her time)
Plog wrote: thank you for your email.

Regrettably, I was already out of the office, so that I was unable to respond until now.

Your parcel is ready for delivery!ย  There is just one slight issue that weย have toย address. While I appreciate you sending me the Voter Card, this not a sufficient ID for the delivery of a high value parcel. We require a valid Passport, Ghana Card or drivers license. If you do not have any of these documents, we will have toย  follow the Biometric Identification Procedure.

As stated before, if we can not complete the Identification today, I can not guarantee an delivery before Christmas.

cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:27 pm

Rev. F****** wrote the lad to update him and soothe any residual bad feelings..........
Good Morning

I too slept well with a lightness of heart not felt for days.

Our Longest Night of the Year service has people place loved ones names on a list which is read aloud at the service, and we offer up prayers for their souls and for the family and friends left behind. We also have them select hymns which were favourites of the deceased so that we may sing praises to their memories and to His name. As you know through your own work in the ministry, this is a time of year for family to gather. Sadly, many find those they gathered with are now gone and the season tends to emphasise this to them. Lonliness, depression and anxiety can take over the mind at the very time we should feel like celebrating. So, as excited as we are for Christmas, we must remember those who cannot "feel" the magic. Worse still, we must watch for those who wear a smile but are hurting deeply inside. Vigilance and caring are the order of the day.

I have also taken the liberty of scheduling a walk in the woods with my wife and grandchildren this afternoon. The fresh snow and the sunny skies make for a crisp cold, but hot chocolate awaits our return. It is so important to take time, even when busy, and focus on those we love most. I love to watch my grandchildren follow little bunny rabbit tracks in the snow, watch the birds, and just take a moment from our busy world and reflect on all we have. Gayle will be decorating gingerbread men with the kids later on, and I get to watch the most amazing woman in the world bring together people of all ages and experiences and share love and fellowship. She has so many gifts, I am a lucky man.

Take care my friend and I look forward to the good news of the package arriving into your loving hands.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:25 am

Recipient wrote: Good morning sir,

We do not have the ghana card because it have not been issued to every one yet,nor do we have the other identifications.

Could be kind to tell us the Biometric Identification Procedure you mentioned and how do we go about it?

The voters card is what is used by most of us for now as it was issued by the government. What do we do sir so that this issue will be resolved today?
waiting for your answer.
Thanks
In an hour or so, they will get the following email:
thank you for your email.

As explained before, we can not accept the Voter Card as an identificationย for delivery of the High Value Parcel. I am aware that other companies and departmentsย do accept the card, but here at P-log, we maintain only the highest of security standards, as per our Internal Regulations.
The Biometric Identification Procedure is very simple. I will explain it below.

Biometric Identification Procedure
This procedure, the Biometric Identification Procedureย  (BIP)ย  requires you to make a set of pictures in specific positions. This will allow a computer algorithm to generate a unique and personal Biometric Profile for you which then can be used to identify you upon delivery. To be able to distinguish any discerning marks or tattoos, you will have to remove shirt and pants. Please note that we do not require (nor accept) nude pictures.ย Underwear must be worn at all times.
The positions are:#1) With raised arms, horizontally besides the shoulder and feet close to each other,
#2) With hands high above the shoulders and legs apart apart.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (Please use Google for examples). The Vitruvian Man position is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and now for our Biometric Picture Procedure.

In total, the BIP-procedure requires 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (2 pictures from the left side for each position + 2 from the right side for each position),
- 2 photos from the back (: position #1 and #2).

The pictures are ideally taken outside, in sunlight so that any details (such as scars, tattoo, birthmarks) are visible and against a contrasting background. I am including an example for your convenience.

If we can complete the procedure today, I will be able to have the parcel at your doorstep by friday.
cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:37 pm

The lad wrote Reverend F***** with wonderful words, but the true purpose was revealed when he asked about the package etc. Our minister replied
I am pleased to hear all is well with you and we are utterly exhausted here, but happy. Yes, Gayle did decorate gingerbread men with the kids, and it's always amusing to see the kids add as much icing as possible.

Regarding the package, I am glad it is so close. Over here, sometimes things are delayed due to volume, and I have heard issues about covid causing delays, but nothing has affected us personally as yet. Let us hope that continues. It is now the 22nd, and those young rascals at the orphanage must be practically chomping at the bit for Christmas to begin. The package was guaranteed to be there on time.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:16 pm

Silence at Plog. That Christmas delivery is getting ever uncertain.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Dear Mr

Good morning.

I am sorry for my late response. I came back from work yesterday so could not do the biometric exercise of taking pictures putting on boxers or bum shorts, I went to the office incharge of issuing the card to see if mine is ready and its not yet ready. Could you change the recipient name with the one with a Ghana card who is one of us? or do we have to contact Mr. Waldo In Canada about it? As Christians dressing that way is not ok for us, Moreover I will travel to the province

Please advise.
God bless you sir.
Translation: Yeah, it turns out I'm not the person in the picture on the ID I sent you.
Plog wrote: To change the recipient, you will have to contact the Sender of the parcel. Only he can authorize this change. There are some additional fees which the Sender will have to cover.

For now, I will put delivery of the parcel on hold until a new recipient is appointed. I regret to inform you that it seems that we won't be able to deliver the parcel before Christmas because of this delay.

Have a merry Christmas and safe travels.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:36 pm

The lad is trying not to panic. He has now by-passed the minister and is dealing directly with the retired PLOG employee, Walter. He receives the good news that this is not a problem, it can and will be handled in a simple and efficient manner, all the while upholding that 5 Star Service we all know and love!
I have just now seen your message and am responding quickly. The short answer is "YES" I can help. I will need details as there is a process involved in this, but I will help you through it. I have managed similar situations before and it is more of a nuisance than a problem. You wrote that there are additional fees. Sir, those are quite nominal, and are usually covered by the sender ( the church in this case ).
Sir, I am only one member of the committee but I will contact people here so we can have an emergency meeting to vote and approve this.
Even though I am retired, I still know how to navigate these waters!

Let me get busy here and I will get back to you quickly.
There is no greater force on this earth for fast, efficient and timely resolution than a committee of elderly church members who are travelling for the holidays.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:55 pm

The lad is so excited that this matter will be handled wihout bothering Rev F******** Walter, our retired PLOG employee, maker of reindeer and general problem solver, has taken charge. The process is not difficult but must follow procedures.........
It is my pleasure to be of assistance here. Bear in mind, I am retired, but I do have "connections". What I have done, is to contact committee members and we are arranging to meet this afternoon to handle this matter. What I need from you right now, is a formal letter, requesting the recipient be changed. This letter should state who you are, who you represent, who the recipient was, and who you wish the new recipient to be. The committee will then take this letter and make a motion to change the recipient, and pass the motion. Once this formality is done, we move forward. So if you can get that letter prepared and sent to me, I will handle it today.
This afternoon our Youth Group is having sleigh rides and hot chocolate, and then they are going to the seniors home to sing Christmas carols for them. Our littlest members, are dressing as elves and passing out handmade crafts they have made to the seniors along with candy canes. These simple events have worked in our favour as it brings enough committee members together this afternoon to have a quorum for a vote.
Francis is visiting shut ins and celebrating Eucharist with them this afternoon so I will handle this matter for him. He has given me his proxy vote on the committee.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:02 pm

Our lad sent a message thanking Walter for his help, and sent the required letter. Walter wrote back:
Fantastic, this is just what I needed. I will take it to members today, present it as a motion, and vote. I see no issues with this. Whatever the nominal fees are we will cover at this end. I will report back to you soon.
Such decisive and rapid solutions are out of character for the church.......how long can this furious pace of activity last???

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:49 pm

The church committee had an informal meeting this afternoon while the Youth Group sang carols for the seniors. The motion to change recipients was passed and things are moving ahead at full speed to ensure this package gets to the children and other greedy hands before Christmas.
I am pleased to tell you that all is moving forward here! We met today and had our meeting while the Youth Group did their thing. Your request was approved for the change in recipient. PLOG will be informed by the church of this fact. There is a small matter now, and that is to have the recipient send a message to the church with a short introduction and contact information. We will then forward this to the shipper and they will update their files accordingly. This final step will mean that PLOG can deal directly with the newly appointed recipient.

I trust this will be just the news you needed to keep our holiday spirits alive and well!

We had a cold but fun afternoon. The Youth did our church proud in visiting the seniors home and their carol singing brought smiles to many faces. It is sad when you see many seniors have lost their memories and do not recognize family any more. You see their children visit and the pain in their faces when their mothers and fathers do not remember things. As the old saying goes "There but for the Grace of God go I"

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:49 pm

After several days of celebrations, the world is returning to normal, even among the church faithful. 3 urgent messages yesterday were addressed just now. The lad does not wish to bother the minister so he is writing to Walter the retired PLOG employee for assistance. He spends more time discussing ice skating than packages, but the lad should be used to it by now.
I have been away from the computer for a few days while we celebrate our holidays here. Yesterday we had a skating party on the lake with family. What a joy it is to see the young ones on skates as they learn to move around on the ice. We also took a break from heavy holiday meals and had our dinner of hot dogs roasted on the bonfire near the water. Hot chocolate was served, and we all had rosey cheeks and full bellies. Seeing the smiles around the fire made me treasure family and God's blessings. No expensive gift under a tree on Christmas day could ever replace what I felt yesterday evening.
In response to your inquiry about the PIN etc the details of the package have not changed and Mrs Agnes should have passed this on to the new recipient. The nominal fee was covered by the church so you should be on track for delivery.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:36 pm

The wait for the retired PLOG employee to reply must have been too great so the lad contacted Rev F****** to heap praise on him and gently "remind" him about the package. LOL
The kids and widows prayed for our spiritual Father(Reverend F******* C*******) and all the congregation of the church of Holy L*** in Canada.
I am proud to be their spiritual father, it's quite an honour......
Mr Walter have been friendly to make things easy for us. He is indeed a born problem solver.
Weeks ago I wrote that Walter was a problem solver and now the lad repeats it almost every time he mentions him. Not sure why but this makes me laugh

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:14 pm

The lad and the new recipient have replied to Walter. It is amazing to see how highly the church is viewed. How long will they hold these beliefs???
We are all happy and have learnt a lot from your magnanimity and your decent ways of doing things. We are proud of you all in the church of H*** LAMB IN CANADA
Yesterday, Walter wrote to the lad and the new recipient, sending different details in each letter. Today, both of them referred to details in the other person's letter, making me wonder how the other knew them? Do they share emails? Or is one person writing on behalf of both of them? Given a lad's predisposition to lie and play multiple roles, I think the recipient is just that, the receiver. I think the lad is writing the emails on her behalf.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:34 am

The shipping company is working diligently to set up a convenient delivery time with the recipient. The lad wrote to Pastor F (who has eased up on his hours of late) to say hello and update him on the shipment. The idea of delivery this week seems to be a common theme in the lad and his associates, but they forget it must be approved by PLOG. It was scheduled to be delivered today but the lads changed the day to something more convenient to them.......and once you lose your place in line, it can take some time to get it back.
Thanks for your email.I am happy you are back.Most happy that you got tourist after the hard work to the aid to humanity on earth.Hope the family are all fine.we are all fine here looking up to God who is the author and finisher of our faith.The delivery process have been slow because of the land border closure here as a result of the covid-19.we are glad that we shall get it this week and then dohte visitations on sunday.I am very optimistic that this year will will usher in new growth in our spiritual through the guidance of the Holy spirit and you as our spiritual Father.
Since we came to know you,our spiritual lives have changed because of your soothing words you write each time to me which I always convey to the congregation.We love you and your family sir and God will continue to renew your strength to His kingdom works on earth.
Have a pleasant day.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:16 am

Meanwhile at Plog, the new recipient has sent their government ID and asked for a Thursday delivery (and a picture of the parcel)

Plog replied:
Dear mrs A,

Thank you for your email.

Yesterday was filled with start-of-the-year meetings, so I was unable to attend to your email, for which I apologise.

Regrettably, no slots are available for Thursday. The next available slot is for next Monday (January 10th), with an estimated delivery time of 4 PM. Would this suit you?

You also requested a picture of the shipment. As the shipment is currently stored in our fully automated Safe Warehouse, I am unable to fulfill your request. If you are concerned about the dimensions of your shipment I can perhaps ease your mind. Our delivery drivers are instructed to make sure that the shipment is delivered to your doorstep. You won't have to do any heavy lifting yourself. This is part of our 5-Star Costumer Service!

cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:36 pm

The lad is "representing" a real orphanage but asked that we deal directly with him so as not to bother the administrators who are so busy. Therefore all goods and monies go to the lad for disbursement. Since there have been a few delays (ha ha ha) we are going to offer, thru PLOG, to re-route the package directly to the orphans, to speed things up. It's the least we can do. No doubt the lad will have a few conniptions if he sees himself by-passed, but that's fine.....it's all in good fun.

Just to pile the BS even higher, our good reverend wrote the following to the lad:
It is nice to see though that you step up and assist others, carrying heavy burdens for them so they might focus on others. I think this is a great lesson to others, and I believe there is a sermon in there somewhere! I will see if I can write one based on your selfless dedication to helping others in need. Too many people these days are more interested in being seen to help (and look good) than their kindness actually is all about. You have commended us here for helping you, but really, it is your efforts to help others that drew us to you in the first place.[/q

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:40 pm

During the holiday period, some emails were exchanged between Plog and the Recipient. A delivery date and time (today at 4pm) was agreed upon.

Just now, the lad received this:
Plog wrote: Dear mrs. A,

My name is Kris Baconne . I am Chief Legal Executive for the P-log corporation.

Your Parcel
You have a parcel on it's way to you. From the information on record, I gather that the parcel was planned for delivery today. I regret to inform you that we will be unable to deliver your parcel today or in the foreseeable future.

Arrests
During a routine audit of our Lomรฉ Hub we have found several severe issues with the operating of said Hub. Local law enforcement, as well as an international task force was informed which has led to a number of arrests. One of the people involved is mr. Bernard Cumberband, (former) manager of the Lomรฉ Hub with whom you have been in contact, if I am not mistaken. We are not allowed to disclose any further information while the investigation is ongoing.

Investigation
During the investigation, we have been instructed by authorities to ceize all operations of the Lomรฉ Hub until further notice. We currently do not a timeframe in which operations can resume, as this is dependant on the outcome of the investigation.

Update
We are currently assessing the situation and will revert to you as soon as we have relevant information to update you. Your parcel and satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we will do everything in our power to find an appropriate solution for everyone involved..

Questions
I can understand if you have concerns or questions. Please let me know if this is the case, and I would be happy to address any issue.

Kind Regards,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Yabadabadoo
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Yabadabadoo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:27 pm

Brilliant baiting, Bertje, I had a great laugh! However, I can't help noticing that on December 21 your lad who claims to be a man called Richard or Patrick has sent a voter card ID with a photograph and name of someone who is quite clearly female.

Perhaps Kris Baconne will uncover this while investigating the Lome depot. I'm sure your lad can provide a simple explanation ;)
Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:33 pm

You are right. not all emails that have been exchanged have been posted here. 'Richard' appointed an 'associate' of his to receive the parcel, which is the person that send the ID. This was all approved by the Sender too :D

Meanwhile, a confused recipient writes to Bernard (who is currently in a Togolese cell and won't be able to respond)
Dear Mr Bernard,

I am at a loss.Infact all of here are at a loss.The parcel was due to be delivered to us by 4.30pm today.We waited till about 7pm and did not see any body,I opened my email now and saw the mail forwarded below which sounds strange to me.Please are you aware of this or what is the matter. Is it true or a plor to deceive me?will want to hear from you before I contact Mr WAlly in Canada.Thanks

Latest this evening
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule