The %100 secure delivery

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Botond501
Not quite a Newb
The %100 secure delivery

Post by Botond501 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:07 pm

This is one of many adventures of Syme trying to receive his ATM card in Oceania together with one or two extra items. Hopefully, this is just the beginning of the beautiful journey with Godson.
Syme wrote:Goodthinkful Godson,

Thank you, plusgood. In that case, I would have two requests from you.

Firstwise, I am greatwise concerned with the security of the card. Could you get a metal security box for it? I heared there are ones which only open when you type in a code.

Secondwise, I want to give a gift to my niece. Her name is Julia and she is almost a child of mine. She also helped a lot to me with computers, like she seted up this email address. She is realwise into gaming, so I thinked about getting a video card for her. I think she mentioned a g-e-o-f-o-r-c-e rtx 4-0-9-0 dashes added later or something like this. Unfortunatewise, I can't get it here. Could you possiblewise buy it there and send it together with the ATM-card.

I understand that these would be extra costs for you. I would pay them together with the delivery fee. I would have much more when I receive the card anyway.

I hope you will be able to and willing to help.

Syme
Godson wrote:Are you kidding me or what? No, not with security box but it will be delivered with envelope and once you got the Visa card, I will send the PIN code to you via email here. Kindly send the required ATM Visa card fee of $200 only and receive your ATM card. You can use it purchase whatever you want to buy over there or even the gift you planned to give your niece. I can also help you get the video card here as requested but not with my money because I don't have any money for now. Should I ask for the video card price here?

Godson.

As I said, I understand that these are not standard costs. I would pay them together with the delivery fee. I don't want you to pay me for anything.

I appreciate your help with the video card. Yes, I will give the price together with the delivery fee.

Sending the card in an envelope won't do it. It can be easywise opened, inspected, replaced with a fake one and closed back. The risk is plusbig.

Please look for a security box. Again, I will pay for it. If the delivery fee rise, I will pay for that too. The security of the card is top priority.

Thank you in advance for reading my email carewise and possiblewise helping,

Syme
Godson wrote:The delivery company are %100 secure and such things you mentioned has never happened before. Even if someone tries to steal the card, it will be no use for the person because is not activate yet and the person also doesn't have the PIN code to access it or withdraw money. Just follow my instruction and tell me when you're sending the delivery fee and video card fee.

Godson.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The %100 secure delivery

Post by Bertje » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 pm

100% secure? We'll see about that. There's only one company I know that is 100% risky free
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 am

The next email could finally convince him that the security box is needed.

I did not worry about the delivery company. While they can do similar things, it's unlikewise.

I was referring to the boarder control and customs officers. There are many corrupt and rotted among them. I heared several awful stories about stealed items on the boarders.

Even if they can't use the card, they might take it. Just for fun. Or to contact me and try to get money out of me for giving back the card.

Please look for a security box. I would be willing to pay the delivery fee, the video card fee and the security box fee all in one. Just help me get them and say the price.

Syme
Next, he agreed and failed to send an attachment. But at the end I could see that he was working hard.
Godson wrote:OK, am sorry the message wasn't delivered.
I purchased the security box yesterday like you requested. I managed to borrow money from my friend and bought the box yesterday for the ATM card delivery.
It cost me $150 to get the security box. I made an enquiry regarding the video card and it's different prices. There's one of 6GB and 8GB above.
(1) Security box is $150
(2) ATM Visa card delivery fee $200
(3) Video card gaming 6GB is $100
Total amount is $450 only to send this ATM Visa card with the security box.
Please tell me when you're sending the money so I can register this package and pay back my friend the $150 I borrowed from him?

Open your attachment and view the box.

Godson.
That picture is reassuring. It must be a %100 secure and risky free delivery.
That's some cheap video card. I guess I will be kind enough to tell him he probably mistyped that price. In another soon to be published bait I was charged $2999 for that.
Of course, he tries to hurry me with a borrowing story. At least he has a bit creativity.

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:11 am

Now THAT's what I call risky free.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 pm

When I was pretending not getting the attachment, he asked the big question.
Godson wrote:Are you a Joker?
Godson wrote:The attachment is the security box I purchased and I have sent it more than 10 times.
Now tell me when you're sending the money so I can register this ATM for the delivery?
Well, I only received it 2 times, so in this case there were truly some technical issues. But after these he started to worry and asking whether I received the message every time I didn't reply for a long time. :twisted: Since these were pretty boring I didn't paste these in.

Alright. I have to believe you. I didn't get it even one time.

However, are you sure that you made an enquiry for a g-e-o-f-o-r-c-e rtx 4-0-9-0? The fee of $100 seem low, my niece said it's much more expensive.

You might have just mistyped the price. Or you might have get that price from a scam website. They would never deliver it to you, and you Wouldn't be able to send it to me.

Please check it again and send me the real price.

Syme
Syme wrote:You never mentioned G-e-o-f-o-r-c-e RTX 4-0-9-0? to me, but what you said is video gaming card which is the price I gave you.

(GeForce RTX 4090 is $2999), and the (RTX 4080 Ti is $1999), and (RTX 4060 is for $399)
Now we finally talking about the real "video card fee".

I will send it as soon as every detail is settled. I have one more question.

Could you tell me what kind of games will be playable with this video card?

I don't want to buy one which my niece can't use. She is fairwise clever, but still young. She might have choosed the wrong card. Also, it's possible that I mistyped its name.

Syme
Godson wrote:Let your niece mention the type of games she like to be playing. I
will get it exactly to her. Please am done for this conversation till
you're ready to receive your funds

Plusgood, thank you for the help again. I asked her to list some of the games she like, without directwise telling her that she will get the card. It will be a surprise.

Civilization 4, Hearts of Iron 4, <adult h game>, Victoria 3, Kards, <adult h game>, Minecraft, <adult h game>, Bannerlord.

I hope I writed them correctwise, I do not play games myself. Please check me if she can play them all with the video card.

Syme
Yes, Syme has a naughty niece, she might appear later.
Godson wrote:Yes those games are inside the Geforce RTX 4090 card.
Can you please tell me now when you're sending the money so I can give you the receiver details?

Godson.
I am curious who put those games inside the video card. :lol: Also, he certainly didn't look up the games, it would be nice to force him to do it. I am still thinking how to do it.