The bank is abjectly apologetic after a solid slap.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

The bank is abjectly apologetic after a solid slap.

Post by kaliban48 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:25 am

In order to have my millions and millions transfered to my account, I need to open an account
at morganinternationalbank. The "sending fee" to open the account is $3000 and I'm given a US
bank account details(reported!) to receive the fee.

I report that I've sent the transfer.

The lad bank complains:
We wish to inform you that there was no money sent to that account given to you, it’s obvious you are joking with us and this is not good for someone we are trying to help transfer with the beneficial money to, I ask that you sent the money and give us an official receipt from the bank
I check with my bank on the status of the transfer and report back:
I'm insulted that you would even think I am joking with you or anyone else. Very insulted as I am a business man and
not accustomed to having my actions impuned in such a rash fashion. I can assure you that I DID transfer the money to that exact
account and that the transfer slip I sent you was from the bank. What do you expect from a transfer made online?

Further, I have checked with my bank here and been told that the money was transferred but is being held by the government
as the account you designated is under investigation by the US Department of Treasury for money laundering. Are you aware of this
problem?

Get back to me at once as my reputation as an honest businessman is under scrutiny as a result of this investigation.
The lad bank responds, whimpering:
Please we are really very sorry with the way we wrote to you, we never really meant to hurt you in anyways. Please I understand perfectly well how you feel but what I don’t understand now is why would the account be investigated? This is a legitimate account we have been using and there is nothing of such wrong with it. We really don’t understand all these and it shocked me so much to see these. I advice that there is nothing wrong with this and you should inform your bank to make the transfer and that you are fine with it. We are very sorry if there is anything this must have cost you. Please don’t be offended
Trying to keep things going, they add almost at once:
Please we advised that if there is anything you can do to make the transfer work then it’s very much better you do it, we never really meant to dent your image because we are very much reliable and committed in making our clients happy and we have never in any ways been interrogated like this because we are legitimate and honest in our dealings, this is not the first time we are having to deal with clients and it won’t be the last and we are very much shocked to see that the government had to hold this transaction back. We apologized for any delays but we still advice that you try as much as possible in making this transaction done successfully so that you can get your grant , if possible you can try making the transaction again
Hoping for another bank account to report, I respond:
In light of your abject apology, I accept your statement of innocence and believe you knew nothing about any wrong doing
in connection with the bank account you sent me. I have talked to my bank and the assured me that the account in question is still
inactive and locked. My idea is that we can either wait for the investigation of the account to be closed or you can give me
another account to transfer my sending fee. Can you do that at this time? I would prefer, for obvious reasons, that the account be outside of
the USA so as not to cause suspicions in the US Treasury or Internal Revenue Agency. Can you give me account details for
a foreign bank account? If not, we'll have to use another US bank account.
The only other option is to wait until the investigation of the ... account is concluded. Get back to me asap.
...and the bait continues.

Anyone know of a good wire transfer slip generator? I tell these loons that most transfers are sent online from here but they expect a document with lots of signatures and stamps to be comfortable.
"Can you explain to me what's going on at all????????" - Romance scammer Tanya deals with Western Union receipt
"Please don't make me think bad!" - Romance scammer Ulyana - who's beginning to have bad thoughts

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The bank is abjectly apologetic after a solid slap.

Post by d3rr3n » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Well done!!!
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:13 pm

I feel, in light of the flagrant violation of your good name and honor, that an Formal Apology is in order (as is customary amongst reputable business men)

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:50 pm

Further, I have checked with my bank here and been told that the money was transferred but is being held by the government
as the account you designated is under investigation by the US Department of Treasury for money laundering. Are you aware of this
problem?
If you have reported the account to a Mod or Mentor, please do not write this (or something similar) to your lad. You may very well be interfering with an active investigation for money laundering. In most countries, this is illegal.

Besides, why give the lads a heads up? There are a dozen other excuses that can be used. Let the lad report to you there is an issue.
Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited a formatting bracket.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

kaliban48
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by kaliban48 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Removed immediate quote of the previous post to make reading more natural and, well, we can see it right there ^^^. Thanks. - bware419ers

Thanks for the heads-up. I understand your point.
"Can you explain to me what's going on at all????????" - Romance scammer Tanya deals with Western Union receipt
"Please don't make me think bad!" - Romance scammer Ulyana - who's beginning to have bad thoughts