Forex scam (well above lad's pay grade)

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Forex scam (well above lad's pay grade)

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:20 pm

Lad(ette) Susie Ro vs
John Slapper. Resident of Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered/Brothel
Jean Brodie. Prime Manager.
Brigadoon Constabulary who knew John Slapper's password.
Agnes Slapper. Romance scammer - (no relation). Introduced to abuse the lad.

Online game chat
Have you heard about Forex trade before
I have heard a bit about it. Why are you asking?
Just asking and I thought everyone already know about that already because I’m an investor with the crypto currencies platform
Is it profitable? Care home fees are expensive and my savings going down faster than I'd like.
don’t think 🤔 or understand what you mean but know this that, we have team of expert traders and robots that helps with the right signals in predicting the stocks ..should there be any loss ..the conpany will make refunds of your capital. it’s a very profitable investing.
You understood part. I asked if it was profitable and you said it was. I'd be interested in a better way of investing my money.
We are always happy putting others through on how to make extra cash, For some years now this has been helping me to make extra cash. Is highly profitable business and because of this reason everyone like it.
Good game. I'm definitely interested. We'll have to continue this conversation on the next game. Not too convenient
Hello And I don’t really like this about the game, because all our conversations goes with it
True. I'm keeping screenshots which is better than nothing. Try it.
OK. I will see and try too do that also and we can talk somewhere where so we can get better understanding, what do you think ?
Good idea. Have you heard of Hangouts? One of my other opponents and I are using it. She's a young widow and her daughter needs an urgent operation costing $35,000. Heartbreaking story, and I want to help her. As soon as her husband's life assurance pays out, she'll be able to repay me.
Okay give me your hangouts gmail address
******[email protected]
Why are you not replying my text ??
I did half an hour ago. Other things to do.
I have text you on the hangouts app, try and check your invitation on the hangouts
Hello mr John I’m here now
Got it. That makes it easier
Oh okay I see and I’m new to this hangouts app (Unlikely)
Are you married??
And what did you say about that other lady again I would like to hear about it
Are you there or you are still busy with other things
Was busy. Heaton Care Home has a Bingo session on Saturdays, but I didn't win today. Then the evening meal.
The lady is Agnes Slapper. It's a small world but it seems she married a distant cousin of mine. I don't remember him, but my memory isn't what it was.
Her husband was killed in Afghanistan by theTaliban, and all his money is tied up in Nigeria. So it's complicated and the last thing she needs is a very sick child who needs an operation. I really want to help her, and a quick Forex profit will be very useful. I assume this will have to wait until Monday as you don't work weekends.

How are you doing today and I check your text on hangouts this morning, but why did you have to turned history off ??
Sorry about not turning the history on. I don't know much about computers.
If you are not interested
You can go ahead. But this Forex it’s a legitimate business and a good way to invest your money how adays
It’s okay I understand you can try and turn it on back so I can get notifications from you okay
I don’t know but I think you have a good heart and that’s non of my business
Can I continue with the explanation now ?
Please do. I see I missed a call from you. I should have told you I'm deaf. Sorry.
Why are you not talking to me It seems you are too busy with her that makes you not talking or not interested anymoreI guess you are not ready to make cool cash
Still here. Agnes and I are planning our future. We're getting married! I've paid for her daughter's operation, and she's made a full recovery. They've on their way to France and I'm looking for some people smugglers to get them to Scotland. Then we've got to get hold of her Nigerian inheritance. Life has suddenly got interesting!
The only problem is that she thinks you're a scumbag scammer (her phrase, not mine). I've told her that's nonsense. You're too good at this game, and scammers are as thick as two short farts. [Dè-education]
I've just remembered. You were about to explain about Forex.

Hi Susie. Has the old dragon who runs this place conntacted you? She's interested and said she'd email you.
I've decided to invest as part of a syndicate, and I understand that Ms Brodie has emailed you.
We had an eventful day yesterday. The police raided the place having been told that Heaton Brae was a brothel. Luckily the girls have Sundays off, so could pretend to be the inmates carers. So we got away with it.
Good job too. Without the money the punters bring in, inmates fees would be a lot more.

Oh okay I see and how is everything going for you and I’m still waiting to hear from your manager on how they could start up their investing
$
Dear Ms Ro.
One of our inmates has been talking to the others about your investment scheme. Several of them are interested, as am I.
But as many of them are, quite frankly, barking mad, it would be better if we formed a syndicate so I could handle all the paperwork. Would that be acceptable to you?
Miss Jean Brodie (Prime Manager)

Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered
Rathad Mealladh
Brigadoon
Scotland

Don't use the John Slapper email address again. This is important. I'll explain tomorrow. I'll also open a new address

Alright cool
Mr John left his phone behind when he promptly escaped from a maximum security Care Home stockade yesterday. Who are you and do you know where he is? We urgently to speak to him about two suspicious fires at Heaton Brae.
[ Brigadoon Constabulary

I’m just his friend and I have to check on him because I haven’t heard anything from him since yesterday. Who are you pls. I don’t even know where he’s now
Brigadoon Police. Next time you see him, please tell him to surrender.
Hello Heaton
I haven’t heard anything from you/ Mr John he have not replied me for a while now and I understand he’s not with he’s phone and I don’t know where he is now or have any idea of his were about, I also try to know what was his offense that made the police looking for him.
You didn’t bother to get back at me, I don’t really know how serious y’all are or what the situation over there is going, I expect to get a response from you sooner.
I'm very impressed by your website [Fake and now closed] and apologise for calling you a scammer.. I'm just about to make my first investment.
I estimate that the syndicate will be able to invest about €730,000 ($856,108).
I propose to invest half now, and the rest later. No point in putting all your turds in one basket. [More de-education]
Is that OK with you?
Damn! That's the doorbell. It's been one of those days
Miss Jean Brodie (Prime Manager)
Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered

[Autoreply]
This email account is now under the control of the Brigadoon
Constabulary by order of the Procurator Fiscal.
Management and staff are under arrest on suspicion of running an
unlicensed brothel.
We are also anxious to speak to John Slapper about two recent fires
which we are treating as arson. If you see him, please inform the
nearest police station. Do not approach him as he is known to be
dangerous

[Agnes]
You worthless piece of shit!
You and your piss-ant little investment scam! You've really screwed this up, haven't you? Now he's on the run from the police! Didn't I tell you to butt out and leave it to the professionals? But would you listen? No! You couldn't organise a piss-up in a knocking shop!

What’s really going on now Mr John and why are the police looking for you and keep calling scammer
Hope you slot out your issues you are having

I've managed to change the email password so the police can't read it. Still on the run, and am trying to get to Smegaroon as it doesn't have an extradition treaty with the Republic of Scotland. Agnes is already there.
I'll stay in touch.

Hello Mr John
How is it going for you and I have not heard from you.
Of course I'm still interested. €750,000 sounds a lot but Smegaroon is an expensive place to live. I'll need a large house, private jet, and an ocean going yacht. By Smegaroonian standards, only €750,000 makes me a shit criminal.
I think someone has told the Brigadoon Constabulary where I'm going. Not you I hope.

The hunt is over. I can't send you the official Smegaroon police report, but they also sent a newspaper cutting.
Mr John should really have gone to jail for many years, but perhaps it's better this way. He was a worthy opponent.
Oh, and our ZX81 department has had your glaikit fake website shut down.
Brigadoon Constabulary. /[color]

Fixed the image link - Bertje
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Re: Forex scam (well above lad's pay grade)

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 pm

I had the fake website shut down, but googling on elements of it turned up a few dozen clones. Rather than having them closed, I wonder if a better approach would be to ask the hosts to lock them and replace the contents with a single page explaining it's a scam, as will be any other website addresses supplied by the lads.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:57 pm

Great job on getting the site shut down, but I wouldn't count on the hosters going along with your idea to display a warning on those other sites.

If you are interested in killing sites, you could visit Artists Against 419 They specialize in site killing.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:46 pm

I'll try anyway. Getting it closed was easier han expected. I told the host that it showed a Goldman Sachs building, that Google Maps showed it wasn't a financial district, and the typical 12 month registration. They gave the reseller a week to respond, then zapped it. I have my suspicions about the reseller though.