Bitcoin scam

For the discussion of non-419 related miscellaneous scams.
Hiroller
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Bitcoin scam

Post by Hiroller » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:19 pm

So just the other day my best friend's IG account was hacked by a bitcoin scammer. Not only that he put a link to another IG page talking about bitcoin, who I realized this was the guy that hacked him. I wanna scambait him but I have a question. Can I post the link to his IG page on here so other people can scambait him too, or is that against the rules?

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Bitcoin scam

Post by Bertje » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Hi Hiroller,

welcome to Eater.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Here at 419Eater, we deal with advance fee fraud, not bitcoin fraud or social media hacking.

As for baiting the hacker: I would recommend not to do it. Through the account of your friend he will have access to your 'real life' persona, even if you would use a fake name/emailaddress etc. If he finds out who you are, this would not be a good thing. I recommend just moving on.

If you are interested in baiting (advance fee scammers) we would be happy to help you get started baiting safely.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule