What ever happened to: Nurse Nasty & Deuzer...?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Drstranglove
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Nov 2004

What ever happened to: Nurse Nasty & Deuzer...?

Post by Drstranglove » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:37 am

OK so I am back after about 7 years and some of my favorite Modalities are kaput.

Here is the original thread on the old forum. My guess is either 1) this got "outed" to the lads too much 2) the authors either lost interest or 3) just took it down or 4) server costs were too high.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewto ... highlight=

My question: If it is not the first but one or any or all of the others, this is some code I would be willing to host myself. It was AWESOME reading some of the replies to these Mods.

Anyone know the background?

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: What ever happened to: Nurse Nasty & Deuzer...?

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:29 pm

Members come and go, and often need to take a break from baiting for all sorts of reasons. I chuckled at the AIDA question on the form - I know that one! Plus it's a great model of baiting.

I suspect a lot of our old modalities that were still in use were thwarted by security certificate requirements in about 2018 or so - browsers would start declaring those old sites as unsafe and let the users know. Some of our newer modalities are on sites with security certs, which is why they're working nicely. I had a website I used with lads for booking cruises, and I had to take it down when it warned the lads not to submit their infos.

In moving to a new site built on a more sustainable server platform, we're looking ahead to what we can do - I am sure we're just at the very start! Hopefully we'll see some more fun modalities popping up in the years to come.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff