A consignment from Ghana

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter
A consignment from Ghana

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:05 pm

By order of the President, His Excellency NANA AKUFFO ADDO, Bill Dent was contacted about his consignment boxes.

Addo -> Dent
Subject: GHANA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY[KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

DEAR SIR/ BENEFICIARY

I hope this mail finds you in a perfect health condition. My name is Mr. Emmanuel Addo, Director General Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, I wish to inform you that we discovered two abandoned consignment boxes registered under your name here at the Kotoka international airport. Accra Ghana that was supposed to be delivered to you.

We discovered that the consignment boxes which contains an undisclosed amount of money from the United Nations/Compensation Award Committee was abandoned by the assigned diplomatic agent who was assigned to make this delivery failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metallic sealed Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 27kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “FUNDS” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the Non Inspection Charges .

On my Documentation, The boxes contain fifteen million united state dollars[$15,000,000.00] and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the kotoka International Airport till date. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office are all tagged on the Metallic sealed Trunk boxes.

I have been ordered by the president, His Excellency NANA AKUFFO ADDO to contact you personally on this development and to keep your mind ready to receive the consignment boxes. I will advice you to contact me immediately you receive this message

THANKS
MR EMMANUEL ADDO
Dent -> Addo
I think you are contacting the wrong person.
I'm not expecting any boxes.

Bill
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
The 2 sealed boxes belongs to you as the foreign beneficiary,The boxes contain clean and spendable funds fifteen million united state dollars($15,000,000.00)which was stacked in boxes by the Barclays bank,Ghana and it was deposited at the kotoka international airport for immediate delivery to your house address,Please kindly respond positively regarding the delivery if the sealed boxes which will be delivered to you diplomatically without any security interference
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Dear Mr Addo

There must be a mistake. I have no connections with Ghana

Bill
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
Thanks for your response,This is not a mistake because the files shows your names and email address as the recipient in our database
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Where does the money come from?

What would happen if I accept it and then you discover I'd been given it by mistake. Would I have to pay it back?

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
This is not a mistake,The information shows it is supposed being delivered to you,Therefore you owe nobody any further explaination because I am acting according to the information on the database
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
How big are the boxes? Can you send me a photo of them?
I'm wondering if they would fit in the back of a car.

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
I wish to apologies for the delay to respond to your email due to alot of board meetings at the airport yesterday the first day of the new year,The boxes will contain your car because it is portable sizes which the funds are stacked very well in it
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Dear Mr Addo

That sounds good. Are the boxes the size of say a refrigerator or smaller than that? I do think $15,000,000 would take up a lot of space. This isn't my car but its the same model It's a saloon not an estate. So they could go on the back seat or in the boot. Please send me a picture so I can check if they would fit. Or do you have the measurements?

Bill

Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
Thanks for your response on clarity,The boxes are fit for a good security van,When it arrives your local airport for departure to your house address which the transport wing of the airport will provide a befitting van for the sizes to your delivery address,Attached are the boxes
Thanks

Dent -> Addo
Dear Mr Addo

Thank you for your quick reply.

Looking at the pictures, it's hard to tell how big the boxes are. Could you measure them for me? Or, put something along side them in the picture so I can get an idea of their size? They look too big for the boot of my car. The back seats in the car can be removed but it means taking out a couple of bolts. I think that's possible although I've never done it.

Or do you think I should hire a van?

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
The preferred option given to you as an airport logistic director is to engage the services of a rental van which the delivery officer will obtain at your local airport before departing to your house address
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
ok, that sounds like a better idea. Are you proposing to deliver the boxes to my address in the UK? I was thinking that I'd have to come to Ghana to collect them, but maybe that's not necessary.

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
The boxes will be delivered to your address in the united kingdom,you are to contact the shipping agent who is a experienced in shipping currencies worldwide,
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Do I have to look for a shipping agent or is there one you could recommend? Also is there any documentation you can give me that proves the money really is mine? I don't want to start spending it and then find out there was a mistake and I have to give it back.

Bill
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
We have a reliable delivery agent who will delivered the boxes safely to your delivery address without any security interference in your local airport,I can send you his details so that you contact him
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Yes please, send me his details.

Plus, what paperwork can you provide to set my mind at ease regarding ownership? There must be something I could show if anyone tries to claim that the money isn't truely mine.

Bill
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
Thanks for your response,Delivery agent will send you the certificate of ownership,Below is the information of the delivery agent,contact him regarding the delivery of your sealed trunk boxes for immediate delivery to your house address
email of Delivery agent...jerryhowell@*****.com
Name of delivery agent..Diplomat Jerry Howell
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
SHould I contact him or have you asked him to contavt me? Is his office open on Sundays?

He is just a delivery agent right? Why would he have the certificate of ownership? I'd have thought it was your job, to provide that.

Bill
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
You can contact him anytime,His job his 24hours on the clock,It is our duty to give him the certificate of ownership when you contact him
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
ok. I'll contact him.

Can you check that you gave me the correct address? All those dots in the middle look like a mistake.
Addo -> Dent

Dear sir
Thanks for your response,Delivery agent will send you the certificate of ownership,Below is the information of the delivery agent,contact him regarding the delivery of your sealed trunk boxes for immediate delivery to your house address
email of Delivery agent, jerryhowell@*****.com
Name of delivery agent, Diplomat Jerry Howell
Thanks
Dent -> Howell
Dear Diplomat Howell

I've been referred to you by Mr Addo in connection with the delivery of 2 boxes to my address in London. I understand that you can provide a certificate of ownership.

Please advise as to the next step.

Regards
Bill Dent
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
The dots are not included
:pig: some

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter
Re: A consignment from Ghana

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:39 pm

Howell -> Dent

Hello Mr. Dent,

I am a very busy United States currency license courier official that mostly work for governments, Central Banks and Financial Institutes.

It will be my pleasure to commence on the delivery of your two consignment boxes to you in the United Kingdom, but before i proceed you must forward to me the personal information below for me to fill the Ghana Customs Security Form for legal security clearance to the delivery of your two consignment boxes given to me by Mr. Addo.

Your valid identification, nationality, occupation, marital status, direct telephone number to communicate with you and delivery address in the United Kingdom.

The Certificate of Ownership and other delivery information will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response with the required information.

Attached to this email is my identification.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.

attached: <passport-image>
Dent -> Howell
Dear Diplomat Howell

I've already given Mr Addo my details but here they are again:

Bill Dent
London
SW*********

Are you planning to deliver to my door or should I make arrangements to collect my boxes from the airport? If you deliver to my door, I need to liaise with you to agree on a convenient date and time.

Bill
Howell -> Dent

Hello Mr. Dent,

Your valid identification, marital status, occupation and direct telephone number is needed for me to fill the Ghana Customs Security Form, before proceeding on the legal clearance of your two consignment boxes for delivery to you in the United Kingdom.

I can meet with you anywhere that's convenient for you, either at the airport or your resident address.

Awaiting your urgent response with the require information.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:37 am

Dissolute Dan wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:39 pm currency license courier official
Say that five times fast.

I hope no other very busy officials that mostly works for governments, Central Banks and Financial Institutes contacts Dent.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:05 am

Dent -> Howell
Has Mr Addo already paid you for the delivery, or do you invoice me?

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
Kindly send me your mobile number,it is important
Thanks
Dent -> Howell
YOu can reach me here
+44 **** ******

If Leroy picks up the phone, ask him to come & get me.

Bill
call 1:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... nqvJMT8tR6
call 2:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... W-mWM5PJ7x

Howell -> Dent
Hello Mr. Dent,

Mr. Addo haven't paid for the delivery of your two consignment boxes, it's the responsibility of the beneficiary which is you to pay for the delivery of your two consignment boxes.

I need the information requested on my previous email to commence on the security clearance of the two consignment boxes, i am a very busy man and i have other deliveries to handle in South Africa, Dubai and Switzerland. If i leave for the deliveries without your two consignment boxes, you will have to find another delivery officer to handle your delivery or i should include your delivery to my other deliveries.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 am

Great read so far! Well done.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:33 am

Dent -> Howell
What is the delivery charge for my boxes?

Bill
Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

The delivery security clearance of your two consignment boxes will incur Import Tax Tariff, Ghana Customs Clearance Certificate and Insurance coverage are the certification needed to backup the delivery of your two consignment boxes from Kotoka International Airport Accra, Ghana to Heathrow International Airport London, United Kingdom.

The Import Tax Tariff is 4,500 Ghana Cedis, Ghana Customs Clearance Certificate is 6000 Ghana Cedis and the Insurance coverage is $2,750USD.

The required information on my previous email is still needed for me to fill the form Ghana Customs Security Form.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
How much does that come to all together in GBP?
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
What is the situation with the delivery agent
Howell -> Dent

Hello Dent,

It will be 3,100 Great British Pounds for all the documents, it will take 24 hours for the documents to be issued in your name as soon as the paid is made. Scan copies of the documents will be forwarded to you after issuance, together with my flight schedule from the Kotoka International Airport Accra, Ghana to the Heathrow International Airport London, United Kingdom.

This will enable you know when to meet with me at the airport on my arrival, so that i can hand over the two consignment boxes to you.

Payment information will be forwarded to you as soon as you are ready to effect the payment.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
ok. GIve me your bank account and I'll get that paid.
Just to confirm, everything is covered by the £3100 GBP payment?
Does that figure include insurance or should I arrange that myself?

Bill
Howell -> Dent :pig:
Hello Dent,

That's the amount needed for all the documents including the insurance coverage, and below is the payment information to transfer the fees required for the documents.

Account Name: **** ***.
Bank Name: ***** Ghana
Account Number: ******
Swift Code: *****
Bank Address: ************** Accra, Ghana

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Addo
Hello Mr ADDO

All going well. Mr Howell says that delivery is to Heathrow Airport, not to my door. If I am to transport them, I need to know how big they are. So please send a photo with something next to the boxes so I can judge their size. Also, how heavy are they? I will probably need help lifting them into my vehicle.

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
Thanks for your email,Mr Howell is a professional on such delivery,I will send you the photos tomorrow morning when I resume again at the office
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Thank you. When you contact him, could you also ask if his delivery
staff will be able to put the boxes into my vehicle? I can't lift
heavy weights these days.

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
When is he departing to heathrow airport
Dent -> Addo
Haven't got to that stage yet. Just sorting out the various tax & documentation fees.
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
When are you getting the fees sorted by out,I want the boxes to depart as soon as possible
Thanks
Dent -> Addo
Yes, me too. I'm just trying to finalize the details. Still waiting to hear from you with a picture showing something next to the boxes so I can judge how big they are. Anything would do. A coffee mug, a beer bottle, anything. Just so I know the size.

Those 2 pictures of the boxes you already sent me. I notice that the 2 boxes in the first picture are black but the 2 in the second picture are metallic. Or maybe the other way around. They are different boxes. Does that mean I'm getting 4 boxes?

Bill
Dent -> Howell
Dear Mr Howell,

WIll it be you I meet at the airport? I'm wondering if you will be able to lift the boxes into my vehicle. I can't lift anything heavy these days. Or if you will be sending a driver, can they do that for me?

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
The boxes are presently in the airport security vault,The boxes sent to you by me is 2 in 1 boxes which are black and metallic colors,The boxes can be lifted into your car by any other supporter at the Heathrow airport,The boxes are the ones I sent to you which is a normal size boxes which any van can contain without any occurence.
Thanks
Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

Yes, we can meet at the Heathrow International Airport in London and we can also lift the two consignment boxes into your vehicle demanding on the vehicle. The airport has a lifter that can easily be use to lift the two consignment boxes inside your vehicle, i will let you know the airport cargo terminal you will drive your vehicle to when i arrive.

I will need a telephone number to communicate with you.

I will be looking forward seeing you soon

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
call 3:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... IyLr_XPSyO

Dent -> Addo
So how many boxes do I need to plan for? Is that 2 boxes or 4 boxes? Or are you saying that one box goes inside the other somehow? Also, what is a normal size?

I don't think lifting them will be a problem. Mr Hayles says that the airport has a lifter although I'm not sure if he is talking about a person or some equipment.
Dent -> Howell
Dear Mr Howell,

I know there are a few details needing clarification but I thought I'd pay the fees anyway, just to try and speed things up. I hope that's ok.

Can you double check the details for the account you gave me? I tried to pay using my online banking but just keep getting a Transaction Denied message. Probably one of the digits is wrong.

Bill

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:18 am

Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

The Bank account information is correct.

Account Name: ******.
Bank Name: ***** Ghana
Account Number: *********
Swift Code: ******
Bank Address: ********. Accra, Ghana

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
That's the same account as I was trying. It still gives Transaction Denied. I've exhausted all the attempts I'm allowed, any more and my account will be locked. Never had this problem before, something must be unusual about it.

Could try with a different account I suppose, assuming you have one.
Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

Send me your telephone number, so that i can call you for better conversation.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
Dear Mr Howell

I don't have a phone right now. It's a long story that I'd rather not go into. I gave you Leroy's number and he will come to get me but the arrangement isn't ideal. He's a bit deaf and you might have to shout a bit in order for him to hear.

Have you fixed the issue with the account you gave me? If not, should I phone my bank's customer services to see if they know what the problem is?

Bill
Addo -> Dent
Dear sir
What is the situation
Dent -> Addo
I'm still waiting for you to show me how big the boxes are. Also you
sent pictures of 4. Are there really 4 or do they fit inside each
other for extra security?
Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

Did you want to use my personal Bank account in the United States to transfer the money, so that i can use my card here in Ghana to withdraw out the money and pay for the documents or you want to use mobile money payment procedure to transfer the money.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
Yes, if that would be convenient for you. I don't mind how we do it as long as the payment problem gets solved.

Have to go out for the rest of the day in the next hour or two so I won't be able to check my mail for most of today
Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

Which of them did you prefer?

My personal Bank account in the United States that will take 4/5 days for the money to be in my Bank account, because the transfer is from the United Kingdom to the United States and we are already in a weekend. But the mobile money transfer goes directly to Ghana and can be received the same day, this mobile money transfer just required a name and telephone number and i can give you the app to use via your mobile phone.

Get back to me for further procedure.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent -> Howell
My phone is just a basic so I don't think apts can go into it.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:25 pm

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Please kindly make the payment so that the delivery agent can depart with the boxes to your house address in united kingdom
Thanks
Dent > Addo
Just show me how big the boxes are! I've already explained. The delivery agent is meeting me at the airport. That means I will be in my car, unless the boxes are too big, in which case I need a van.

What is so difficult to understand?

Just sorting out the payment now. My bank had some sort of a glitch with the account I was given.
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
The boxes I sent to you previously is the sizes of the boxes which your car can carry because it is the size of your car
Thanks
Dent > Addo
I can't tell from those pictures how big the boxes are.

How big are they? What size are they? Are the each 1m long and 80cm wide and 70cm tall? How long? How wide? How tall?

I don't see how I can explain what I need to know in any simpler language. Use a tape measure to measure them!
Idiot sends the same two pictures as previously.

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
This are normal boxes which will definitely contains your car,Attached are photo of the boxes 2 in 1 boxes
Thanks

Howell -> Dent
Hello Dent,

It's very easy using the mobile money transfer, below are two links you can use to effect the mobile money transfer with the telephone number and name you can use.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/remitly-s ... idxxxxxxxx

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/taptap-se ... /idxxxxxxx

Payment information:
xxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Republic of Ghana

Purpose of transfer should be personal or charity to avoid paying tax here in Ghana, please kindly give it a trier and let's see if it will be possible for we to secure the documents as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
My phone is only a basic so we will have to use the other method.

Do you have the boxes in your warehouse? Please tell me how big they are. Length, width & height. I need to compare with the boot space in my car. Plus are there 2 boxes or 4?

I've asked Mr Addo but he doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking. I don't think he's too bright.

Thanks.
Howell > Dent :pig:
Hello Dent,

The two consignment boxes are with the Ghana Customs Security Department waiting for legal clearance, i can only get your those information required when i am done with my legal security clearance, but you can tell me the vehicle you will be using to pick up the two consignment boxes from the airport and i will let you know if it's possible or not.

Below is my personal Bank account information.

Jerry Howell

Account
xxxxxx

Routing
xxxxxx

Swift Code
IBCLUxxxxxS44

Bank/Institution
International Bank xxxxxx

Branch Name
xxxxx

Bank Address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx,Texas xxxxxx

Jerry Howell
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx, Texas xxxxx

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
My car is one of these models. WIll they fit?

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
What is the definite situation, The airport management has a deadline for the boxes to depart from the airport, What are the arrangements with your delivery agent to meet the airport deadline to pickup the boxes from the security vault for delivery to your house address in the united kingdom
Thanks
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:14 am

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

I will advise we use a security bullion van from the airport, i can help you get security bullion van from the airport.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
So you deliver to my door? Is that all included in the cost?

Bill
Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

Yes, i can deliver to your door and if you wish you can come over to the airport to receive me and we both can leave together for the delivery to your door.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:31 pm

I was hoping he would finally give you measurements on these boxes!!! Surely his delivery guys are vaccinated? I hope he sends proof of vaccine to you as with your health issues, you cannot take chances!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:30 pm

Dent > Addo
The situation is that I've been waiting for a couple of days for you to go down to your cargo bay and measure the boxes. How can it be so difficult?

Tell me, will I have to pay import duty on this delivery, or declare it to the UK tax authority in any way?

Also, what's this about a deadline you mention?

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 16:49, ******
<*********@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear sir
> What is the definite situation, The airport management has a deadline for the boxes to depart from the airport, What are the arrangements with your delivery agent to meet the airport deadline to pickup the boxes from the security vault for delivery to your house address in the united kingdom
> Thanks
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
The deadline which i mentioned was the period of time we have to keep the boxes in the security vault since you have contacted us on the immediate delivery to your house address,we are waiting for the delivery agent to confirm to the airport that you have secured him the payment so that we can release the boxes to the delivery agent
Thanks
Dent > Addo
Dear Mr Addo.

I think you must have missed my previous mail.

Could you tell me what the deadline is? I'd like to know how much time we have left. Also, how long, how wide and how tall are those boxes?

You didn't advise regarding tax liability.

Bill
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
The deadline is is just 6days for the boxes to exit the airport,I don't have the measurements of the boxes, you don't have any tax liability
Last edited by Dissolute Dan on Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:12 pm

You can see the lads frustration getting worse every email!

You'd think he'd just make up some dimensions and be done with it....
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:29 pm

Dent > Addo
That's good to hear about the tax situation. Thank you.

Regarding the boxes, you must have stood beside them when you took the photos right? Did they come up to your knee or your waist or your chest? The courier will deliver to my house you see, but I plan to then move them to another secret location.

6 days isn't much time for us to get everything sorted out. I'm a bit worried about that. What happens if things take slightly longer? Is there an extra storage charge or something?
Finally I have an answer :D

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Thanks for your response,we shall wait for your conclusion a bit longer than the deadline, The boxes are quite by my knee
Thanks
Dent > Addo
That's great about the deadline. Means we should be able to get our business concluded without too much stress.

And thank you for the info about the box sizes. Very helpful to know that they reach your knee. So are you a small boy or a big man? If they reach the knee of a small boy they would fit onto the back seat. If you are a big man, I'd have to remove the seats.

Do you know if the drivers Mr Hayles employs have all had covid tests? He kindly offered that I meet him at the airport and travel in his van to my house. Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Going to try and sort out the payment this weekend.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:21 pm

Are you sure about the tax situation? I often find after consulting with my accountant, he often mentions things like Form T-21J on Waiver Form for Imported Goods. I'm sure there is a similar form in the UK. It must be completed before accepting delivery or you will be subjected to huge taxes. Can the lad email your accountant to discuss this please...........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:44 am

Dent > Howell
Good morning Mr Howell,

Going to try and get all the loose ends tied up today. Mr Addo has finally told me how big the boxes are. They come up roughly to his knee. That means they will probably fit in my car on the back seat. Once we arrive at my house, I'm going to transfer it to my car and take it elsewhere.

Thank you for the offer to travel with you in your van from the airport to my home. Will it be you driving the van or will it be one of your staff? Do you have covid vaccination certificates over in the US?

Finally, have you heard of a thing called money gramme? My neice's boyfriend was telling me about it yesterday. It's a very easy way to pay money. No delays, the money arrives that same day.

Bill
Bill gets no word from either gentleman for 24 hours.
Maybe they are becoming tired of this sport :(

Dent > Howell
Dear Mr Howell,

Could you give me an update on the situation? Is all still ok at your end?

I was asking if we could use money gramme.

Bill
Dent > Addo
Dear Mr Addo,

I've not heard from either Mr Howell or yourself. Is all still ok at your end?
Think I was waiting for clarification on a couple of points.

Bill

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:29 pm

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

Everything is perfectly fine, I am just waiting for you to transfer the money for the issuance of the documents needed, if you will use Money Gram as mentioned, i will have to give you names and address to transfer it through.

Use the information below to transfer the money through MoneyGram.

Name: *******
Address: *****, ACCRA. GHANA

Name: ******
Address: *******, ACCRA. GHANA

It will be easier to transfer the money through both names, because there are limits to how much you can pickup in Ghana.

The Bank account is preferable, because MoneyGram has a limit to how much you can transfer and receive.

To avoid paying tax here in Ghana, kindly use charity or personal funds for the purpose of transfer.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
ok. I've found out that there is a money gramme in Tesco. I'll' go there tomorrow. Is it ok if I split the £3100 in half and pay £1550 each to those 2 people? What do you mean about it being a charity to avoid tax? Do money gramme ask me why I'm sending money? I've never used them before.

Bill
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
What is the present situation with delivery agent,Hope you have concluded with him on the delivery
Thanks
Dent > Addo
Almost finished. We have agreed that I'll pay Mr Howell by money gramme, it will arrive quicker than a bank.

Now I know that those boxes reach your knee, I'm waiting to hear how tall you are. Do you know your height? If you are the height of a small boy, the boxes will fit on the back seat of my car. If you are a tall man, I'll have to take the bolts out that hold the back seat in place. I found a utube that shows how to do that.

There is a money gram inside the tesco near here. SHould be able to get over there tomorrow.
Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

Splitting the money into both names will help better, money gram may ask you the purpose of sending the money and the Ghana Revenue Office will take tax from it if it's not for charity purpose.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
If I need to split the £3100 into two payments, should I leave a gap between them? Pay the first, leave the bureau for an hour, then return to pay the second? Or leave the second payment until Wednesday?

Plus, this business about being a charity, are you really a charity? If you are not, isn't it a little bit illegal for me to say that you are? I don't want to get involved in anything that would garnish my reputation.

Do you know if money gramme charge a fee? If they do, you might end up with slightly less than £3100. Would that be ok?

I'm planning to go over to tesco first thing tomorrow.
Some more information on the size of those boxes:

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Thanks for your response, The boxes are not up to my knee,I am 5ft plus
Thanks
Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

It will be better if you split the money into two, send one Tuesday and the other one Wednesday.

It's the purpose of transfer and it's not illegal.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:07 am

Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Please kindly send the payment to Mr Jerry Howell as soon as possible to enable us release the boxes to him today
Thanks
Dent > Addo
Is that a change of plan?

Mr Jerry Howell gave me 2 other names and said I should send the payment to them instead.

Address: ******, ACCRA. GHANA

Address: *******, ACCRA. GHANA

Is that no longer correct? Good job I checked my mail, I was about to get the bus to tesco.
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
It is very correct, send it to the names
Thanks
Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

I will be standing by waiting to hear from you as soon as you transfer the money via money gram.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
Dear Mr Howell ,

Just got back from money gramme. As agreed, I've paid half the amount to the first person ***** *****. Will make the 2nd payment tomorrow.

Bill
Call 4:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeqzFm ... sp=sharing
Leroy took the call as Bill was out, so unfortunately he never got to clarify exactly how big those boxes are.

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

Kindly forward the payment information to me, i will need the control number on the payment slip and also the sender full names and address or scan the payment slip and send to me via email attachment.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Dent > Howell
oh, they did give me a slip. Didn't realize you neded that, sorry.

attached: <sts-moneygram-slip>
Call 5:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VjjDQ ... sp=sharing

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:33 pm

4 calls to sts-moneygram service, totalling about 70 minutes. Plus 1 wav file that's corrupted somehow?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

I will need the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER from you, it's not inside the transfer slip so i believe it may be in your email.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Please send to me the 8 digit numbers sent to you for receiving the funds
Thanks

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:16 am

70 minutes, that will have cost him some credit!!! Nicely done
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:24 am

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

It's very important you send the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER before the money can be paid here in Ghana, it was supposed to be inside the receipt but it's not in it, instead of the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER a telephone number was there.

Please do every possible to get the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER before making the other transfer.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Another phone call taken by Leroy: "check your email, check your email...."

Dent > Howell
Dear Mr Howell.

Here is the slip for the 2nd half of the payment. The woman at the bureau recognized me and said she would use the same number to make things easy.

Can we agree on a date now for my boxes to be delivered? How quickly are you able to ship them over to the uk?

Looks like you have sent me a couple of mails. Will go through them later this morning.

Bill

attached: <sts-moneygram-receipt>

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:43 pm

I like that little detail about finding his emails which you will get to later. Nice to make them wait!

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Dent -> Howell
Dear Mr Howell,

I just read your mail carefully. Hopefully you have got the 2 payments now. There were numbers on the slips I sent you. If you look carefully, they are toward the bottom in big print.

Bill
Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

If you read my email very carefully, you will understand i instructed you not to commence on the second payment until you provide me with the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER which is not inside the payment slip that you send and the money cannot be cash without the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER i mentioned.

That means i cannot assure you of your delivery unless the money is being cashed from the money gram, and nothing we can do here unless you provide the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER required to cash the money.

Kindly go back to the money gram officer and request for the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER for the receiver to cash the money, anything apart from that i will proceed on my other deliveries.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
'Did I remember to mention the MTCN?' :D

Dent > Howell
Dear Mr Howell

I've just checked the slips. The number on them, in big type, is 11 numbers, not 8. I think maybe it's a phone number. Is that the same as the mctn? The tn bit probably stands for Telephone Number. What is it that you were expecting?

By the way, did you speak with Leroy earlier? Someone spoke with him when I was out but he couldn't remember who it was.

Bill

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 am

Howell > Dent
Hello Dent,

Instead of the REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER that's 8 digits, what's in your payment slip is a telephone number and the money cannot be cashed with a telephone number.

You need to contact the money gram for the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER or withdraw back your money from the money gram, the money cannot be cashed without the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER .

I have other deliveries to handle and I hope you resolve this issue as soon as possible, because I have been patient waiting to make sure i deliver your two consignment boxes to you in the United Kingdom London.

I called to inform you about the problem of the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER and to advise you not to proceed with the second transfer unless you rectify the first transfer, with the 8 digits REFERENCE / MTCN NUMBER needed to cash the money.

Thank you,
Jerry Howell.
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
What is the situation regarding the delivery,The delivery agent has other assignments to several countries,please kindly go and receive your funds back from MoneyGram because the transaction fail to proceed without the 8digits numbers to receive the funds,Therefore delivery agent has just 5days to clear the boxes from the security vault to united kingdom
Thanks
Dent > Addo
I don't understand this.
Are you telling me to go back to tesco?

Bill
Checking this morning, time spent so far using sts services:
Chatting with Leroy: 12 mins over 9 calls
Automated mg service: 2h 11m over 11 calls

Addo > Dent
You have to go back to tesco and claim back your money
Thanks
Dent > Addo
What will happen to my boxes?
Addo > Dent
You have to get the funds back from the moneygram and contact Mr Jerry Howell of the next step, Mr Jerry Howell will be traveling to Australia for delivery to Brisbane australia
Dent > Addo
Will my boxes be safe while Mr Howell travels to Australia? Are they already in the uk?
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
Kindly collect the funds from moneygram before We know what is next, Mr Jerry Howell is still waiting for you
Thanks

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:48 am

Dent > Addo
Dear Mr Addo

Couldn't make it yesterday. I've been having all sorts of weird problems with my computer that my neighbour's son was fixing for me.

Today should be ok. Will go back over to tesco and see if I can get my money back.

Are my boxes safe while we get this mess sorted out?

Bill
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
The boxes are very safe, delivery agent will wait for you to sort out the problems with your funds from moneygram
Thanks
Dent > Addo
Dear Mr Addo.

Just got back from the money gramme office. I see that both payments have now been collected. I'm glad you have got that problem sorted out, whatever it was. You should have told me though, it takes a little while to get there & back.

Now that's done, when will you be able to deliver my boxes to the uk?

Bill
Addo > Dent
What do you mean, The payment is with moneygram, do not take people for granted with silly lies that you sent money by moneygram and you didn't sent any money
Thanks
Dent > Addo
I didn't understand it either. I did say that I thought they were mistaken, but then they gave me reports for both payments. They both say that the money has been collected.
I've paperclipped them on.

attached: <sts-confirmation-of-collection>
Addo > Dent
Dear sir
You are very wrong, you did not send any money to moneygram,if you ever send money then go and pick it up from moneygram
Dent > Addo
This is very confusing.

Can I ask, does anyone else know your email password?
Addo > Dent
What do you mean, did you send me the information or you sent it to delivery agent
Dent > Addo
I can't remember now. Who did I send the money gramme receipts to? Was it you or Mr Howell? It's a bit hard to check right now because my computer keeps doing weird things, like all the windows rearranging themselves. Plus a whole load of mail has vanished.

I was asking about your email. Does anyone ele know the password?

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:26 am

Addo > Dent
Please stop this baggerish game, you did not send any money to moneygram
Dent > Addo
Dear Mr Addo

Please don't accuse me like that. The fact is that somehow my money has gone. I think that the slip I sent you was intercepted and some other person has collected. Are you sure that nobody has access to your mail? Maybe it's my email that's the problem.

I'll go back to money gramme and see if anything can be done.

Bill