Lad Transit runs and runs

News items and topics not related to baiting.
agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Lad Transit runs and runs

Post by agnomen » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:42 pm

This post is more of a test of image posting as I try and remember all the different modalities, tools and processes etc.

After 6 years I thought I'd give baiting another go, not helped by being on a new laptop with all my email accounts and tool links being on the old one. First problem yahoo wipes all the old emails after years of inactivity but still lets you login to the account to start again.

I logged back into my catcher account and I was surprised to see it is still receiving a couple of emails every other day even after six years of inactivity.

Not sure if the pic is too big if it is let me know and I'll edit to remove the image.

https://imgur.com/gxX11Eb
2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter 🥚 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong” "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lad Transit runs and runs

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:51 pm

Excellent! We are encouraging everyone to post their lads to Scamwarners, and I say this to remind myself I have a bunch of lad formats in various inboxes that need posting... :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

agnomen
Not quite a Newb

Post by agnomen » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:10 pm

When posting to scamwarners do you also include the lads attached fake id? Would naturally annotate as fake if that is a yes.
2022-

2012-2016
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong” "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:39 pm

Sure! Anything that can help future potential victims 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

agnomen
Not quite a Newb

Post by agnomen » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:09 pm

agnomen wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:42 pm I logged back into my catcher account and I was surprised to see it is still receiving a couple of emails every other day even after six years of inactivity.
Doh! schoolboy error checked spam folder and found another 205 mails received in 6 days that will keep me busy for a while at SW.
2022-

2012-2016